Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily google Dec 30 2017

hey sister there are some apps which I want to install in my phone but those

apps are paid apps and I don't have enough money to buy them so is there any

way to get those paid apps for free? yes, you can get some of them for free. really?

but how? hello everyone, today, in this video, I will tell you, how to download

and install paid apps for free in your Android device and before I start this

video tutorial, I want to tell you that this trick will not work for all the

Android apps. this trick will work for only few Android applications, so keep

that in your mind, so without wasting any time, let's get started. first open your

favourite browser then go to m.aptoid.com. then this web page will open then you

will see here, "install Aptoide". simply touch on install Aptoide then one

application will be installed in your Android device. simply install this

application and I have already installed this Aptodide application in my Android

device so I will not install this application again and now I will give

you an example, how to use this application and now to get these free

apps. I will show you one example in which, I will install one paid

application, which is paid on Play Store but I will down the application for free

in my Android device. let me show you. I will just open my Play Store. now I will

search for any paid application. need for speed most wanted.

as you can see, this application is paid application. Need for

Speed Most Wanted. I will install this application in my device for free. let me

copy this title

now I'm going to open Aptoide. Network error!! let me turn ON my network

connection. let's click on retry. I will simply search for that application.

let's go. as you can see, it is showing your first result "NFS Most Wanted". I will

simply touch on this application. now I will click on install. as you can

see, it started downloading. our tutorial ends here. now it's time to beg

for likes and subscribers. I hope, you found this video helpful and if you did

then give me big thumbs up and if you don't like this video then don't forget to give me

dislikes and of course you can share this video with your friends so your friends

can also watch this boring video and if you want to watch more videos like this

then you check out my channel and watch other videos on my channel and if you

don't want to miss any of my new videos then sit down on this

subscribe button. just punch the subscribe button. just kick this

subscribe button. just turn this subscribe button into white subscribe

button from red subscribe button then turn on the notification from here. just

enable this option "send me all notifications for this channel" then

click on save and let me know what you think about this video and if you any

questions and suggestions then write in comments and if you don't have any

questions and suggestion then write anything. thanks for wasting your time. I will waste

your time again in my next one.

For more infomation >> how to download paid apps of google play store for free on android without root - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

My homemade google ad - Duration: 0:16.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAhhh!!!!!

Please turn of the subtitles at the point you are watching this!

Please turn of the subtitles at the point you are watching this!

For more infomation >> My homemade google ad - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Google Home Fails( Google Home Mini Fails) - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Google Home Fails( Google Home Mini Fails) - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rooh kya hai?| google me rooh nahi by mufti tariq masood| 29 December 2017 | - Duration: 4:35.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnIslam

https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnIslam

For more infomation >> Rooh kya hai?| google me rooh nahi by mufti tariq masood| 29 December 2017 | - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

New Year's Eve 2017 Google Doodle - Duration: 2:21.

The Search Engine Google is showing a slideshow Doodle globally for the new year's eve day

2017.

In the Gregorian calendar, New Year's Eve (also known as Old Year's Day or Saint Sylvester's

Day) is the last day of the year, i-e December 31 which is six days after Christmas.

Samoa and parts of Kiribati are the first places to welcome the New Year while American

Samoa and Baker Island in the United States, are among the last.

New Year's Eve is celebrated with formal parties, Fireworks, family-oriented activities, and

other large public events.

One of the most prominent celebrations in U.S is the "ball drop" held in New York City's

Times Square.

For more infomation >> New Year's Eve 2017 Google Doodle - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Developer Show Spotlights at GDD India - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> The Developer Show Spotlights at GDD India - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

عتاب , Etab (singer) Google Doodle - Duration: 1:13.

today search engine Google celebrate Etab's 70th birthday in GCC and Arab

countries born on February 8th 1941 in Saudi Arabia a dub was the most famous

black singer in the Arab world she is considered by some as the first Saudi

female singer because she is the first woman who became a pop star in several

countries born December 30th 1947 Riyadh Saudi Arabia died August 19th 2007

parents Abdel Kyra Adam Mohammad Alltel al record label all nas etre Media Group

albums single

For more infomation >> عتاب , Etab (singer) Google Doodle - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Get Male Google Assistant Voice in Any Android Smartphone (TRICK 2017) - Duration: 4:30.

GET ASSISTANT IN ANY SMARTPHONE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét