Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily me Dec 30 2017

G.O.D.D.

BLESS, UH NIGGAS, BE KILLING ME, I'M SO DEAD

ALL I WANT IS BREAD, WITH A SEXY LADY IN MY BED

TALKING BEHIND MY BACK, GIRLS LIPS SMACK, SPEAKING SHIT, BREATH BE IN NEED OF A TIC-TAC

BUT WHEN YOU SEE ME, YOU ACT DIFFERENTLY SHOWING NON-HOSTILITY, GIVING POSITIVE ENERGY

I SEE THRU YOU, LIKE X-RAY VISION WHAT YOUR WAITING FOR, CAUSE THIS, AIN'T FISHING

NO NEED FOR NEW FRIENDS, THANK YOU, DON'T COME AGAIN

YOUR LOVE, IS PRETEND LIKE ZIRCONIA, FOR A GEM

MY RIB, SAID IT BEST, ON GIVING A REPLY TURN AROUND, WALK AWAY, AND TELL THAT BITCH....BYE

NIGGAS SLEEP ON ME, I'M A BED LIKE ALL BEDS, YOU NEED A PILLOW FOR YOUR

HEAD MUFFLING THE SOUND, THE SHOT OF EACH ROUND

THE BLOOD DOESN'T SPLATTER, ALL OVER AND AROUND PICK UP THE SHELL CASINGS, NO EVIDENCES , AMAZING

YOUR MURDER, UNSOLVED, NO LEADS, ARE THE JAKE'S CHASING

SPEAKING TRUTH, I'M NUTTIER, THEN A BABE RUTH YA'LL NIGGA'S THINK, YA'LL GOT SKILLS, WELL,

THEN GET IN THE BOOTH

For more infomation >> Goddbless " Sleeping On Me " - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

HYPIXEL GAMES!(continued) "ESCAPED THE MURDERERD AS THEY SAW ME OMG" - Duration: 2:56:10.

For more infomation >> HYPIXEL GAMES!(continued) "ESCAPED THE MURDERERD AS THEY SAW ME OMG" - Duration: 2:56:10.

-------------------------------------------

Solteira, Paula Fernandes fala que tem sido assediada: "Me conquistar não é fácil" - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Solteira, Paula Fernandes fala que tem sido assediada: "Me conquistar não é fácil" - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Boyking - Never You'll be like me [Dirty Street Video] - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Boyking - Never You'll be like me [Dirty Street Video] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

DEAMN - Save Me - [ TrapHouseEDM ] - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> DEAMN - Save Me - [ TrapHouseEDM ] - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

"You Need Me, I Don't Need You" - Ed Sheeran - Live Session (Loop Pedal Cover by Urban Fox) - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" - Ed Sheeran - Live Session (Loop Pedal Cover by Urban Fox) - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Swimming in lake Michigan with 32 degrees? (Chicago Vlog) - Duration: 6:57.

Good morning

First of all my name is Gonzalo

I'm 19

I'm from Spain

And I'm studying in Missouri, EE.UU.

Well, it's almost 7 in the morning

I'm leaving now with 2 of my friends to Chicago

which is arround 4:40 hours away

I'm going to introduce you to my friends

This is Tony

And this is Carlos

It is 7:45 and we haven't left yet

We have a long and dangerous trip ahead

For more infomation >> Swimming in lake Michigan with 32 degrees? (Chicago Vlog) - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Rooh kya hai?| google me rooh nahi by mufti tariq masood| 29 December 2017 | - Duration: 4:35.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnIslam

https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnIslam

For more infomation >> Rooh kya hai?| google me rooh nahi by mufti tariq masood| 29 December 2017 | - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Over Me - (Phoebe Jay Acoustic Cover) - Duration: 3:52.

Watch Over Me by Bernard Fanning covered Phoebe Jay

Trouble fills my world You bring me peace

You calm me down

You're my release

When walls come crashing around my feet

You light my way

You're my release

So say you'll watch over me

When I'm in too deep

Tell me you'll always be

There to pull me free

Sun is beating down upon my brow

You are my shade

You cool me down

Every time I tried to turn away

You brought me 'round

Your humble way

So say you'll watch over me

When I'm in too deep

Tell me you'll always be

There to pull me free

There to rescue me

For every time you sheltered me from harm

You showed me truth

Kept me warm

Every time you left me on the street

I found my way

I found my feet

So say you'll watch over me

When I'm in too deep

Promise you'll always be

There to pull me free

There to rescue me

There to pull me free

There to rescue me

For more infomation >> Watch Over Me - (Phoebe Jay Acoustic Cover) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Milow - You And Me (In My Pocket) (LIVE) (TV Show) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Milow - You And Me (In My Pocket) (LIVE) (TV Show) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Get To Know Me - Duration: 5:59.

Hey, everyone, it's me!

Before starting all of this I wanted to make sure that you guys would get to know me a

little bit more because

I am new. I was going to go find a hat but I found this cute little bucket lets just put

the little questions here cause yeah so I think I have a total of 16 questions in this here little

bucket and I'm just going to pull random little papers to read.

the first one is " What is something on your bucket list?"

Something that's on my bucket list is to travel.

I really want to travel because I just want to know more about what the world has to offer

and about different cultures.

Next question.

"What are your bad habits?"

So one of my bad habits that I ca- well, I can get rid of it, its just hard. Is mumbling. I for some reason can't get rid of it, I can't.

I'm working on it. But yeah I mumble a lot. I also procrastinate

I'm a big procrastinator.

The next question is "What is your favorite fairytale?" one of my favorite fairytales

has to be either The Little Mermaid or Cinderella.

I don't know why but I just loved them.

I binge watched them when I was little so much.

"Are you scared of heights?"

um... no.

I love heights as long as I know that I'm not going to die.

you know like roller coasters, I love rollercoasters.

Things like that.

Yeah so I'd say no as long as I'm safe, I guess.

"What is something you are gifted and not gifted at?" so I'd say I'm gifted at learning

I learn things pretty easily, but I'm not gifted at being athletic.

I am the worst athlete.

So the next question is "Describe yourself in three words?"

I'd say I'm awkward, I'm really awkward.

two, I am clumsy, I will drop everything.

I don't know why.

I think the third one is I'm a dork.

I guess you could say I'm a dork, yeah let's go with that.

Okay, so the next question is "What is your favorite food?"

I like pizza, anything with flour, I guess.

Like bread, things like that, hence why I can never start a diet.

The other question is "what are your hobbies" I'd say art, I like drawing, like doing new

things.

You could say I like learning.

*tries to fix background*

*ends up making it worse and almost making it fall*

I like learning.

"What is your favorite color?"

I'm not a very decisive person but I guess aqua.

"What is the first app you check when you wake up?"

Probably Snapchat because I don't want to lose my streaks.

"If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?"

I'd say don't be too naive about things. Make sure to question things and probably don't

believe everything everyone tells because not everyone tells you the truth.

"Where are you from?"

I'm from the United States of America.

I am from California.

California of the United States of America.

"What was the first concert you ever attended?"

It was a BTS concert.

Yeah, I'm trash.

The next question is "What is your favorite childhood memory?"

So, one of my favorite childhood memories was actually hanging out with my cousins at

parties because I haven't seen them in a long time, and I really do miss them a lot and

we use to hang out as a group at parties that our parents held, but yeah that is one of

my favorite childhood memories.

"What is your favorite music genre?"

So my favorite music genre has to be pop and a little hip hop, rap and...

I'm all over the place.

If I like that music it doesn't matter what language it is where it's from, I'm good as long as

the music is good.

You know, I look for good beats and rhythms.

If you ever want to know about anything mentioned in this video feel free to let me know.

"What is your favorite ice cream flavor?"

Oh, this is the last question by the way.

Cotton candy or vanilla.

I am basic.

Cotton candy haha.

So this is the end of the video.

um... bye.

No, but seriously I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you stay.

Well, I hope you stick around and you know

*awkward snapping* follow my

awkwardness and yeah see you next time!

For more infomation >> Get To Know Me - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

JE ME REMET AU SPORT - W2ST - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> JE ME REMET AU SPORT - W2ST - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

这就是我的生日???happy birthday to me [VLOG#1]一个很像vlog又不像vlog的一集 - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 这就是我的生日???happy birthday to me [VLOG#1]一个很像vlog又不像vlog的一集 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Senpai Love Me A Yandere Christmas Carol Reaction - Duration: 4:47.

Hey buddies its ya girl AyChristene I hope you had a great Christmas see you today we are

checking out a request that I got um cuz I pre-recorded my Christmas videos

before Christmas so I have them ready and wouldn't have to work on Christmas

morning or day and I guess this came out right after I yeah this came out on

Christmas Day so I wasn't able to do this but this is since I love me a

yandere simulator Christmas Carol you guys asked that I check this out it's on

yandere Deb's Channel let's see what it's got in store for us link is in the

description box below for you to check out now let's get started

this artwork looks so good oh is that mckaela singing Oh was that a dead body

in front of us oh my goodness they're so cute

oh my love oh dear oh gosh I think we have an idea

I don't do you see the exes and stuff on my face you and I like the toys on my

song the rivals but crazy but I'll take you the animations too adorable or like

the art styles mother is adorable look at this kid he doesn't have any

freaking idea she's like getting it more and more and this is like a creepy Fanaa

thing whether they like to be more and more students how's the girl

oh dear look at her face she gotta like it I want to see what's gonna happen

it's originally I was just watching you

oh dear you trying to press like oh my goodness she's like a lovey dovey he's

kind of like no my dear that's creepy oh

he's Sister Sister crap oh my gosh climbing through window

tonight oh dear there's the underwear that's how she got the end away

oh crap it was Mikayla la she did great a great job that was creepy oh my

goodness but it was like super cute at the same time I think the animation saw

was really good or the art style whatever and Mikayla did a great job on

with vocals I like the way that they made her eyes the changing in her eyes

like she'd be like cute do you like you know we given up your you know I love

you there's no place you can hide and then she's like your mind like these

evil eyes and then like killing everybody around

I love the twist that they did on Santa Baby and said it's senpai love me and if

he loves her more people would survive unfortunately he's gonna take one for

the team there would be less people alive if he just focused on her and be

like listen I'm not even worried about those chicks I'm gonna think about you

babe and all those people would live she was even there try about to kill a

sister oh my gosh it's pretty twisted very twisted but I love the let me know

your thoughts down below in the comment section if you liked the video check out

the link in the description box below to support yandere dev if you liked this

video hit that like button don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram

I love you guys always

For more infomation >> Senpai Love Me A Yandere Christmas Carol Reaction - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Last Jedi REYLO - Join Me Scene Explained - SPOILERS - Kylo Ren & Rey Star Wars - Duration: 14:48.

Hello my Star Wars friends in this video I am going to break down and give my interpretation

of the join me scene between Kylo Ren and Rey from the Last Jedi.

Just a heads up this video will contain major spoilers for Star Wars The Last Jedi, if you

haven't seen the movie yet please come back after you've watched it

I'm releasing back to back two videos, one covers the first part of the throne room scene

and this one covers what I like to call the proposal.

I will be referring to Kylo Ren and Ben Solo interchangeably using whichever name fits

the moment.

Because it's too soon to have quality images for demonstration I will be describing what

I remember from the movie and at the end I will give my final thoughts.

Rey and Kylo Ren have just defeated the Praetorian Guards and Rey runs over to the projector

she says The fleet, order them to stop firing there is still time to save the fleet

Rey looks back to see Ben his eyes fixated on Snoke and the throne

The camera pans to Rey and looking at him she very calmly says his name .. Ben?

With clarity Ben says

It's time to let old things die, Snoke, Skywalker,

he turns and starts to walk towards Rey saying

the Sith, the Jedi, the Rebels, let it all die.

Rey ... he reaches out his hand towards her his expression is quite vulnerable

I want you to join me.

We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy

The camera is focused on Rey now, she looks a little confused a bit disappointed and says

Don't do this Ben, please don't go this way...

she's getting emotional now

Ben replies still reaching out to her,...

No, No, you're still holding on, let go.

He seems quite desperate for her to let go

Rey starts to cry and Ben says

Do you want to know the truth about your parents or have you always known, you've just hidden

it away, .., walking towards Rey he says you know the truth, say it, say it

Rey crying looks up to him and replies.

They were nobody

The camera is on Ben now and he says They were filthy junk traders, sold you off for

drinking money, they're dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert.

You have no place in this story.

You come from nothing, you're nothing…..

Rey tears streaming down her face looks down in sadness

Ben says...

But not to me.

Rey looks up at him

He reaches his hand out to her and says Join me, …..please.

Ok quite a lot going on in this scene, so first we find out that Ben says we can rule

together and bring a new order to the galaxy, he says this without malice, I don't sense

a threat or some master plan of evil to rule over the galaxy.

However the music in this moment is Kylo Ren's theme, that discord playing in the background,

My feeling was that he wants change he sees flaws in the old ways and he's reaching out

to her to start something new, he said we can rule together, that to me says equally,

he's not asking her to be his apprentice, I took this whole scene as practically a marriage

proposal.

One thing to note is when he reaches out to her he does so with the palm of his hand facing

up, that is and has always been a symbol of submission, meaning that he means no harm,

he's looking for acceptance and he's vulnerable in that moment

If he had reached out to her with him palm facing down that is a sign of domination and

control, so it's really telling just in that expression what he is implying to her

The issue however is that he is doing this with his glove on, and that can be seen as

a symbol of Kylo Ren, not Ben Solo, remember back to the hut scene where they reach for

each other with their hands, and Kylo Ren removes his glove, he reaches out to Rey as

Ben Solo, but in this proposal moment we have to wonder if his ambitions are fueling Kylo

Ren

Ok next we have Rey saying Don't do this Ben, please don't go this way.

I get the feeling that Rey is seeing him as Kylo Ren in this moment, and you can sense

the heart break in her expressions that he's not the man that she was reaching out to

This moment also mirrors Padme's response to Anakin in Revenge of the Sith when Anakin

asked Padme to rule the galaxy

Rey is quite emotional now and Ben seems desperate for her to let go of her past, and I think

that is why in the next moments he is trying to reason with her about her parents

So he's telling her to let go, she's still holding on and he takes this moment to draw

that denial out of her, and it's important to note that she says that her parents are

nobodies first, not Kylo Ren, he follows up with whatever he saw in his vision, but Rey

admitted to who her parents were

It seems like he's being an arrogant ass in this moment but he's always been really truthful

with her, it's brash and it's almost brutal but it's always the truth

As much as I can say it's hurtful to Rey I think this is what she really needed to hear.

This part of the scene is a double-edged sword, he's trying to help her come to terms with

her past and at the same time he's trying to bargain with her to join him

You can see in his expression that he feels empathy for her, he feels sad when he says

these things to her, but if he wasn't acting this way, he wouldn't be Ben Solo, we are

talking about Han Solo's son here, the arrogant smuggler that Han Solo was, it wouldn't be

natural if Ben acted any other way, he also has this air about him that is like a Prince,

he is of royal blood, his grandmother was a Queen, his mother was a Princess and well

he's a Prince.

He's also grandson of Darth Vader the most powerful Sith, he's nephew to the legend of

his Luke Skywalker

But when he stops and says You're nothing, but not to me, this is where his vulnerability

and love for her shines through, I get the feeling in that moment that he would do anything

for her

and the final moment he's reaching forward and says Join me ... please

this is the most vulnerable state we have seen Kylo Ren in the two movies, he sees her

as his other half but what he fails to do is set aside his ambitions of power and meet

her half way, Rey has traveled across the Galaxy to help him and then she asks him very

simply order them to stop attacking the fleet and Kylo Ren being consumed with the moment

and letting the past die fails to hear her request for help or come to her aid

In the same sense Rey thought he would turn to her side, she was convinced that he was

their last hope and that he would turn.

But what she failed to see is the compromise and why he wants nothing to do with the factions

One of the biggest lessons from their interactions is that you can't change someone they can

only change themselves through the choices they make and compromise

Rey doesn't answer him instead she makes the choice to reach for the lightsaber and they

end up having a tug of war and it breaks in half, I see this lightsaber breaking in half

as a symbol of their heartbreak, just like when the cliff split open in the Force Awakens

they were divided

and in the end of the movie I feel that divide and heartbreak on both sides but I don't

think it's over and done with.

Ben Solo has to take the steps towards his own redemption if he really wants Rey in his

life

The proposal scene reminds me of Pride and Prejudice, this is one of the most popular

love stories of all time Mr. Darcy proposes to Elizabeth in a similar fashion

Mr Darcy and Elizabeth are both blinded by their pride and prejudice of each others class,

rank, family, and they have misinformation about some circumstances that happen throughout

the story.

Mr Darcy is a very wealthy man and Elizabeth is lower class, she comes from a family of

little means

This isn't the entire scene but just two parts of the proposal that could be seen as a metaphor

to what happened

in

The Last Jedi

Now thinking about the Pride and Prejudice story, When Elizabeth rejects Mr Darcy they

are separated and he goes through this suffering and pain, eventually Elizabeth learns more

about Mr Darcy and starts to understand him

Mr Darcy ends up doing something very selfless and heroic for Elizabeth and her family, and

eventually by mistake Elizabeth learns about what he does for her and she realizes that

her view of him was wrong and that he was actually a very compassionate person, the

story ends with the two of them meeting half way and it has a happy ending

It's not to say that this is going to happen with Ben Solo and Rey but there are some definite

similarities in their interactions.

I also wanted to point out the similarities in the Star Wars universe where we have these

so called nobodies who come together with somebodies

We have Anakin Skywalker with Queen Amidala, Han Solo with Princes Leia, and now Prince

Ben Solo with Rey

There is definitely a trend going on here

I also think there is a reversal of the Anakin and Padme love story, where we saw Anakin

go from a child of light, growing up to eventually fall to the darkside and here we have Ben

Solo who starts off the story as being dark and slowly coming back towards the light.

That's not to say that Ben Solo is going to end up being in the light or dark fully, I

can't quite see him being anything other than in the middle.

But there is definitely something going on here where I see this as a correction in the

Force where the whole story began, and this could happen when Ben Solo and Rey come together.

This is the second time that Rey has refused Kylo Ren, the first time was in the forest

when he wanted to teach her the ways of the force, now this time he wants to rule the

galaxy with her, will he be able to get it right in episode 9, will he ask her again

It's too soon to speculate on what will happen in episode 9 but if I had to say right now

what I think may happen is Ben will be alone and going through some kind of suffering,

eventually he will be drawn out of that suffering and will have to face something life altering

he will meet with Rey again, how, when or why is unclear, but based on the way Episode

8 ended I think it's a possibility for sure.

Let me know what you think of the proposal scene in the comments below, do you think

that Kylo Ren wants to rule the galaxy with an iron fist or do you think he wants change

for the better?

Do you think if he had approached Rey in a different way and helped her, would she have

possibly joined him?

If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and may the force be with you.

For more infomation >> Last Jedi REYLO - Join Me Scene Explained - SPOILERS - Kylo Ren & Rey Star Wars - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGSUB] SEVENTEEN - GOING SEVENTEEN EP 29 - Duration: 24:42.

[ english subtitle by @wonu_me ]

[Starting with self-opening song]

HS : 2017 GOING SEVENTEEN end of the year show!

HS : Year-end!

WW : Hello, I'm today's MC, Wonwoo. DK : I'm Dokyeom. / HS : I'm Hoshi.

VN : Hello, I'm Vernon. WZ : Hello, I'm Woozi.

J : Hello, I'm Jun. MG : Hello, I'm Mingyu.

JS : Hello, I'm Joshua.

T8 : Hello, I'm The8. JH : Hello, I'm Jeonghan.

DN : Hello, I'm the youngest member, Dino. SC : Hello, I'm S.Coups, leader of SEVENTEEN.

SK : I'm Seungkwan, main vocalist of SEVENTEEN.

DK : Let's introduce today's MC. WW : OK.

[Charming voice] DK : Hello, I'm DK, today's MC.

HS : DK.

[Copy and paste Dokyeom's voice] WW : Hello, I'm today's host, Wonwoo.

[Dokyeom 333] SK(?) : He sounded the same. HS : Hello, I'm today's MC, Hoshi.

HS : Do you know what today is? DN : What is it?

HS : It is! / DN : What day is today? HS : December 25, Christmas!

SC : "Blessings on Christmas" WW : So we prepared something special.

WW : What is it, Dokyeom? DK : We prepared a cake for Christmas.

HS : Should I bring the cake? VN : Please do.

[Rudolph Hoshi delivers the cake] HS : All right. Since I'm Rudolph, I'll go like one.

[Automatically singing a Christmas carol]

[Hoshi the Rudolph brings the cake]

DK : Now that we have a cake, let's make a wish. SK : We should make a wish.

DK : Then we blow out the candles. WW : Let's hear a wish of only one member.

SK : After that, let's go around and make a wish.

DN : Our leader should go for it.

SC : I'm the leader only in this kind of situation.

SC : I wish that all the members stay healthy next year.

HS : And? WW : And?

[Panic] [The youngest steps in to help out] DN : Let me pick up where you left. / DK : Youngest.

DN : And I wish that CARATs and SEVENTEEN stay healthy.

DN : I wish that CARATs' and our dreams will come true in 2018.

WW : Great.

HS : Why don't we blow out the candles together?

[It's too far] SC : 3 MCs, please do it on behalf of us. / DK : All right.

[Let's blow out the candles] DK : Even though you're sitting a little far,

DK : Blow out the candles with your nose. HS : Shall we blow out the candles with our nose?

[13 noses on stand by] HS : 13 of us with our nose. 1, 2, 3!

[SEVENTEEN blow out the candles with their nose!]

[They made it]

DK : I prepared some Christmas jokes.

WW : Let's make a 5-syllable poem with Christmas.

DK : Don't ruin the mood. WW : Let's give him each letter. 1, 2, 3!

SVT : Ch. DK : Christmas is here.

SVT : 1, 2, 3! Ri. DK : I guess it has just begun.

SVT : 1, 2, 3! S. DK : Awesome.

[Japanese out of the blue] WZ : Awesome.

SVT : 1, 2, 3! Ma. DK : We've grown a lot.

SVT : 1, 2, 3! S. DK : Awesome!

[Awesome Christmas poem]

WW : That was really funny.

HS : By the time this episode is aired,

HS : there will be about 2 hours left on Christmas.

[Super excited] SK : It's always on 10:10 PM.

[Jeonghan's unforgettable Christmas memory] JH : I have this Christmas memory. / SK : What is it?

JH : It was when I was in elementary school.

JH : I woke up really early in the morning. No one was up.

[Can't believe it] WW : What time did you wake up? / JH : 5:20 AM.

[Full of doubt]

[No way] SC : You?

[Jeonghan woke up early when he was little] JH : I woke up early as I was so excited.

JH : I looked out the window, and it was white Christmas. / HS : It snowed. / SK : How nice.

JH : And it was 5:20 AM. I mean it was around 7 in the morning.

JH : The sun wouldn't rise at 5:20 AM. HS : Right.

JH : The day broke, and everything was white. There was no footprint on the snow.

JH : That image is engraved on my memory.

[Jeonghan's exciting white Christmas] JH : That image always comes to my mind.

SC : So did you go outside? JH : I took a look and I went back to sleep.

[Like always] DK (?) : I figured.

SC : This crossed my mind. DK (?) : What?

[Coups' Christmas memory] SC : Our play on SEVENTEEN TV.

[We remember that] HS : When we were trainees.

[Brings back memories] HS : Weren't you a tree? / DK : Yes.

T8 : That was my first day. SK : Right.

T8 : I turned on SEVENTEEN TV on my first day.

T8 : Because I had to adjust to this new life. JH : Because you have to watch it.

T8 : I turned it off after 5 minutes.

DK : I'm curious how long you believed in Santa Claus.

SK : My family was kind of very realistic. SC : So was mine.

SK : As a child born in my parents' later years,

SK : my parents didn't really tell me about Santa Claus and gifts.

SK : I just had chicken soup in the morning.

SC : I don't remember I ever believed in Santa.

SC : Never.

[No member who believed in Santa?] SK : Dino seemed to believe in him.

[The8 believed in Santa] T8 : I did. / DN :You believed in Santa, The8?

T8 : When I was asleep, my mom hung a sock on my bedside.

T8 : I always woke up to a card and a gift.

WZ : He's a model student.

[Strong belief as a model student] T8 : And I kept believing in Santa.

[The8 realized his mom was Santa] T8 : One Christmas, I saw my mom put stuff in it.

T8 : I felt grateful to her.

WW : I didn't believe in Santa when I was born. HS : You didn't when you were born?

[Wonwoo had a distrust of Santa] VN : You believed before you were born? / WW : Before...

[Wonwoo / Never believed in Santa] WW : When you were in your mother's womb.

WW : I believed in Santa before I was born.

[Wonwoo was extraordinary from birth] DK : It's hard not to believe in him. / WW : Right.

WW : This is the year-end show of GOING SEVENTEEN. DK : Right.

WW : Let's talk about GOING SEVENTEEN. DK-HS : That's right.

WW : Shall we?

[Coups' sharp question] SC : Does anyone watch throughout the episodes,

SC : not just the part you appear ?

[Busted, Dino!] SC : I saw you look for the part you were on! / WZ : Definitely not Dino.

[No one believes Dino, what's Dino's truth?] DN : I also watch the show when you weren't around.

[Nice excuse] J : Dino watches a lot. / DN : Before I go to bed,

[Official Dino's comment] DN : I choose my part as I'm busy,

DN : and I watch throughout the episode when I come home.

DN : Then I think, "This is fun". WW : He's not as fun as I am.

[I wouldn't] DN : Come on. / SK : Now!

[Going SEVENTEEN, to prove Dino's innocence] SK : So right at this moment,

SK : what was the new Monday edition of GOING SEVENTEEN about?

[Serious] DN : Our comeback and fan meeting!

[Can't believe he got that right] VN : First fan signing.

DK : We got our fans' support. / DN : We had snacks. VN : Right. The first fan signing event.

[There's something more important] SK : Before that. / JH : Seungkwan had fruit. / SK : Right.

DN : You had fruits. You said you liked a pineapple!

[Dino really watched everything] SK : Dino, you did watch everything.

[Dino / A big fan of Going SEVENTEEN]

HS : In that sense, Seungkwan and Vernon prepared something.

DN : What is it? / WW : What did you prepare? SK : I prepared magic.

SK : A water bottle comes out of my sleeve.

[SEVENTEEN's great reaction] DK : Magic is the way to go on Christmas.

[Let's check out what Seungkwan & Vernon got] SK : So we got this ready.

SK : 2017 GOING SEVENTEEN end of the year evaluation briefing!

SK : He became witty. He wouldn't have said it in sync before.

VN : I was reading the script to look for the title. And said "briefing". That's what happened.

[Vernon & Seungkwan duo has great chemistry] DN (?) : All right!

SK : We looked into a various survey of CARATs who watched GOING SEVENTEEN.

VN : Let's announce the survey results.

WW : Wow, you guys are not so in sync.

SK : Which is the most-viewed episode?

[Excited] DN : I can't wait!

SK : Can you guess which one? SC : The very first episode.

[Right on!] SK : Correct!

SK : That really took the fun out of this.

SK : That was correct.

[Episode 0 : the most-viewed episode] SK : June 5, 2017.

SK : The first episode. Ep. 0. VN : Ep. 0.

DK : What was it about?

[MV and free time in L.A] SK : We filmed a music video in L.A.

SK : We had a lot of fun. That was Ep. 0 of GOING SEVENTEEN.

DN : Episode 0. SK : Right.

SK : As for the age and gender of viewers, women accounted for the majority.

SK : Female viewers accounted for 92% on average.

SK : Male viewers accounted for as many as 8%.

SC : That's a lot. / JH : Isn't that us? DK :My dad enjoys watching it.

[SEVENTEEN + male CARATs = 8%] SC : That's us. 1, 2, 3... / VN : I think that's us.

SK : The age group of viewers was mostly from 18 to 24.

SK : Here's a fun fact. DK : What is it?

SK : 1% of the viewers

SK : are over age 65.

SK : They watched our show.

DK : My grandpa watches it. SK : Your grandfather?

[Thank you so much for watching] J : Our parents. / SK : Really?

SK : Thank you so much. It's amazing.

SK : We examined the devices you watch GOING SEVENTEEN on.

SK : Most of them watch it on their cellphone.

WZ : We watch it on our cellphone. SVT : Yeah. / HS : It's comfy.

VN : I looked into the places where our viewers are watching.

VN : I mean, countries where our viewers live.

VN : Not only South Korea, but Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, the U.S.,

VN : Malaysia, Vietnam, Brazil, it's hard to list everything.

VN : People from around the world watched it.

I'd like to thank you first.

SVT : Thank you. VN : There's this interesting fact.

VN : There are some nations where there is only one viewer.

VN : Only one viewer. / WZ : Not 1% but 1 person? VN : Just 1 person.

VN : Tajikistan. SVT : Tajikistan.

VN : Zimbabwe. SVT : Zimbabwe.

VN : Suriname. SVT : Suriname.

VN : Swaziland. SVT : Swaziland.

VN : Congo. SVT : Congo.

VN : Saint Kitts and Nevis. WZ : Only 1 person from all these countries.

VN : Andorra, Estonia, Vanuatu.

VN : Only one person watched our show from these countries.

SK : From these unfamiliar countries,

SK : they watched our show. We truly appreciate it.

[Thank you for watching, CARATs] SVT : Thank you.

DK : Thank you. SK : Thank you.

SK : We looked into a variety of survey results about GOING SEVENTEEN.

SK : Thanks to the viewers who support GOING SEVENTEEN,

SK : we can announce these results, right, Vernon? VN : That's right.

SK-VN : This concludes Kwan and Non's survey results announcement.

[Not in sync till the end] WW : Till the end. DN(?) : Thank you. / DK : Thanks, Non and Kwan.

WW : They were a bit off till the end. That was impressive. / DK : It was very fun.

DK : Thank you. Which episode was the most memorable one?

DK : Why don't we talk about it?

[Jeonghan's PICK : Amusement part episode] JH : The amusement part in the USA.

JH : I had so much fun there.

[Side effect of rides] DK : My ribs almost pop out during the rides.

SK : We were so tense during the rides that we had chest pain during a break.

DN : My favorite one was this episode.

[Dino's PICK : Seungkwan's Un Haeng Il Chi] DN : During "Un Haeng Il Chi" rehearsal,

DN : Seungkwan danced. DK : Free style dance.

[How SEVENTEEN hang out] DN : We were having a lot of fun.

DN : And it was included in GOING SEVENTEEN so we can share with CARATs.

DN : I think that was really amazing. DK : Seungkwan danced really well.

[Contrary to the fact] T8 : He looked like a great dancer. / DN : Yes.

[What does Woozi make of Seungkwan's dance?] SK : Please tell us what you think.

WZ : It's actually very funny.

WZ : There are a lot of silly moments.

WZ : We showed a lot of reactionsto make it fun.

WZ : And on TV, he looked really cool with all the lights.

[Pouting] VN : He's really witty.

[Everyone admits that Seungkwan is witty] DN : He's super witty.

DN : I have a story to share.

DK : What? WW : You are a really big fan of the show.

[Dino / A big fan of GOING SEVENTEEN] DN : I think that was episode 25.

[So specific] WW : Episode 25?

DN : It was either episode 25 or 26. Our Comeback Present Show.

[Amazing] DN : Our comeback showcase. / SK : So cool.

DN : It was the behind-the-scenes story, and I still can remember it.

DN : Wonwoo and Woozi had an interview.

[Woozi's computer interview] WZ : It went great. / DN : He was like a computer.

DN : "No". Wonwoo didn't even care to comment.

[Dino, now I can talk about it] DN : Back then...

SK(?) : You guys did that. DN : He didn't give any answer.

[A bit sorry] DN : I thought CARATs want to

[The biggest contributor of the show] DN : hear what each and every member felt.

[Disappointed] DN : I never thought they would go like that.

[Making an excuse] WW : I think I was wearing earphones.

WZ : I made things fun for Dino.

VN : But it was really funny.

[So shocking] DK : It was really funny. / VN : I guess you did.

[Listen, Dino] SC : That was actually funny. / WZ : You know how it is.

WZ : He asks Seungkwan, "How do you feel"? "I'm excited".

WZ : Coups would say, "I'm excited".

[If I give the same answer] WZ : Dino's question might get edited out.

[Dino's interview might get edited out] WZ : As we covered a lot of things.

WZ : I made it fun so what Dino filmed wouldn't get edited out.

[Ah... thank you so much] WW : Thanks for your excuse.

DK : Looks like he still can't move on.

WW : Dino filmed all the members with so much passion.

WW : I thought that was really cool.

[Dino has a special affection for the show] DK : Dino worked really hard on GOING SEVENTEEN.

DK : I think we should appreciate that.

[Coups' favorite scenes] SC : I used the footage from the show to make it.

[Coups' PICK : GOING Camera on stage] SC : That was the most memorable one.

HS(?) : Of CARATs? SC : That's right.

[Brings back memories] SK : GOING Camera from the stage. / DK : Yeah.

SK : People went crazy.

[Wonwoo's PICK : Different chants] WW : Before we stepped on stage,

WW : we always chanted a cheer. JH : Right.

WW : We always did. And it was different each time. DN : Right.

WZ : I loved what Dino came up with. DK(?) : What was it?

JH : Show us! SC : Show us.

DN : I was a little nervous because it was my first time to chant a cheer.

[Ambitious chant novice] DN : You guys went short and sweet.

[His passion was too big to go short] DN : But I lacked that skill.

[Dino / Overly ambitious chant novice] DN : So I went, "OK, we can do this".

[Dino's conversational chant] DN : I ended up babbling.

SC : Ask. DN : Yes, but I had so much fun.

DN : Coming up with a specific chant. JH : Why don't you try now?

[Christmas & year-end chant] JH : It's Christmas. / DN : Suddenly? / WZ : It's the year-end show.

JH : And Christmas. We have lots of special occasions.

[Dino / Master of conversational cheer] DN : Today is December 25, Christmas.

DN : Let's pay back CARATs' love.

DN : Let's have a wonderful Christmas together.

DN : Fighting, Christmas! SVT : Fighting!

[Can't miss Hoshi's chant] WW : Hoshi is the master.

WZ : Hi, chant.

DK : Hi, Mr. Chant. HS : Hi, I'm Chant.

[Hoshi's chant lesson] DK : Hoshi, show us how you do it.

[His chant is almost like roaring of a lion]

[Can't understand anything] HS : You know, right?

[No one knows what he's saying] DK : Random chant.

HS : I don't even know what I was saying.

DK : But it really rile ourselves up.

[SEVENTEEN's great reaction] SC : And we reacted.

[So hilarious]

[Mingyu's chant] MG : SEVENTEEN! Why are you laughing?

MG : There are so many meanings in those three letters.

[Clap! Clap! (Meaningful claps)] MG : SEVENTEEN!

MG : Good work this year.

[Clap! Clap! (Meaningful claps 22)] SC(?) : What is that?

[Mingyu's unique chant causes a commotion] MG : 2018! / DK : Nanta show?

MG : Fighting!

[Jun's PICK : Jun, Ice prince] J : Thanks for great editing. Ice Prince.

[Jun's icy moments] SK : What was it? / DN : Right!

DN : When Jun makes jokes, it's so cheesy that we froze.

[Jun's limited icy moments] DN : The production team sampled "Crazy in Love" and used it.

DN : I really liked it.

SK : It made me realize that it's our own variety show.

DN : It really looked like our own reality show. SK : I really loved it.

[Coups' PICK : Album production] SC : I loved the album production episode.

SC : We got to show our fans how we work and how we make our album.

DK : We showed our practice studio a lot. SC : Right.

DN : When we recorded "Campfire". HS : Right.

[Woozi is born to be a producer] DN : I realized how talented Woozi is as a producer.

HS : That happened to be my turn. And I pulled it off.

WW : Right.

HS : Woozi's directing was so amazing.

HS : There were lots of great moments.

HS : Why don't we pick Top 3?

[First one] MG : Our different aspects

MG : and our more laid-back moments were nice. DK : Right.

DK : That was charming.

[Second] SC : We shared the moments in our world tour so that people who couldn't come

SC : can watch how it went as if they were here.

SC : That was very nice.

[The last one] HS : The last one! Master of variety shows!

HS : The member who showed up on variety shows the most among us!

HS : He's beloved by Tak Jaehoon, entertainer.

[Filled with mixed feelings] HS : Kim Gura thinks he's great!

[The proud name!] HS : He is Boo Seungkwan!

[The third] SK : Our memories with CARATs?

DK : Memories.

SK : This program wasn't designed to entertain us.

SK : It's to share fun moments with CARATs

SK : to share happy and sad moments together.

SC : And CARATs are in it. DK : Right.

SK : That's how GOING SEVENTEEN came into being.

SK : GOING SEVENTEEN. Going. SEVENTEEN.

[CARATs and SEVENTEEN go hand in hand] SK : There are parentheses. CARATs are in it.

[GOING SEVENTEEN (& CARAT)] HS(?) : Nice. / SK : I'd like to point that out.

SK : The memories we have built together. I think that's the beauty of this program.

DK : Great. WW : Great.

WW : Let me summarize Top 3. SC(?) : In a word?

WW : Privacy, indirect experience, memories.

SK : Privacy, indirect experience, memories. Good.

DK : It's weird to read it without a pause. Privacy indirect experience.

SK : Privacy indirect experience.

HS : During the year of 2017,

HS : we had our world tour and for CARATs,

HS : this show was on at 10:10 PM every Monday. WW-DK : Right.

DK : We filmed whenever we had a chance during promotions,

DK : and we thought hard about how to make it fun for CARATs.

DK : We tried to show CARATs many different sides of us.

DK : It's a bummer. SK(?) : Right.

HS : Why? SK : Why is that?

HS : It's because! GOING SEVENTEEN is going to take a little break.

DN : Come on! HS : But, everyone!

[No way] WZ : Come on! / J : Come on!

DN : What's happening! I quit! I won't do this then.

WW : OK. You can leave, Dino.

[Coups is correcting his bad habits (kidding)] SC : That's rude! / JH : We're all older than you!

SC : You threw the hairband to the ground in front of us!

[Come on...] DN : It's because I'm sad.

WW : But GOING SEVENTEEN isn't ending here. HS : Right.

WW : It goes on in 2018. DN : Really?

[A bit in panic] DK : Just a short break.

[Loud] WW : After some improvements... / WZ : What is this?

[Noisy] WW : What is this? After some improvements...

[Wonwoo can't proceed] JH : He can't. / SK-SC : Wonwoo...

WW : Hey! Be quiet!

[Cracking up]

[Wonwoo flips out] VN : I've been waiting for this.

[Let's give Wonwoo some time to pull himself together]

[He's ready now] DK : Go ahead, Wonwoo.

WW : We'll be back with new and fun contents.

WW : We can't tell you yet,

WW : but please look forward to it. DK : Right.

DK : Please wait a little longer, CARATs. We'll be back with more various and fun stuff.

WW : That's right. DK : On GOING SEVENTEEN,

DK : we showed plenty of our natural sides.

DK : We'll show you more comfy and fun sides of us in 2018.

DK : We will get more organized and fun contents ready.

DK : You can look forward to it, CARATs.

HS : Good. DK : Please look forward to it.

HS : Christmas and this year is coming to an end.

HS : Why don't we share some good advice? VN : I don't have good advice specifically but...

[Vernon to Woozi] VN : I love you, Woozi.

WW : No need for words. I love you.

[Woozi to Jun] WZ : I hope he will be more funny next year.

WZ : Yeah. J : Yeah.

[Jun to Mingyu] J : You were perfect in 2017. Let's be even more perfect.

HS : Be perfect in 2018. MG : Fighting.

[Mingyu to Shua] MG : Good work this year. Keep up the good work next year.

MG : Let's step it up even further together.

MG : Let's work hard to become a better team. Fighting!

[Shua to The8] JS : You worked so hard this year. That was so cool.

JS : Though you're a bit sick, get enough rest next year

JS : so you can fully recover.

T8 : Thank you.

[The8 to Jeonghan] T8 : Thank you for being so warm to us.

T8 : Let's stick together.

SC(?) : Let's stick together.

[Jeonghan to Dino] JH : Even if we mess with you,

JH : I hope you'll be open-minded and generous.

[Dino to Coups] DN : I guess Coups is having a hard time as the leader. / SC : No.

DN : You said you are tired.

[The team leader doesn't complain] SK : You're lying. / DN : You put up with it.

[The youngest's sincere message] DN : You're really cool.

DN : I want to follow in your footsteps.

DN : Cheer up, next year.

SK : That was very sincere.

SC : I'd like to give a little advice as an elder member.

[Coups to Seungkwan] SC : I hope he'll love and care for himself more.

SK : That was great advice. WW : Love and care.

[Coups' advice is taken to heart] SK : I sometimes thought so.

SK : Why can't I love myself?

SK : I had that thought. Wow. Great.

SK : Hoshi!

SK : Hoshi! Let me hold your hand.

SK : Hoshi was so... this year. HS : It feels like my father is talking.

WW : Father? SK : I'm really glad you're on our team.

[Seungkwan to Hoshi] SK : I hope you'll keep showing your passion.

[Hoshi to Wonwoo] HS : I want to learn from you next year.

HS : I hope you'll become someone I can learn from.

[Don't make me do things. I want blessings] WW : I want words of blessings.

[Hoshi to Wonwoo] [Here's my blessings] HS : Be healthy and happy. / WW : Thank you.

[Wonwoo to Dokyeom] WW : I hope you'll be healthy, happy, and rich.

DK : More more. WW : That's enough.

[Dokyeom asks for more blessings] WW : He's asking for more blessings. / DK : More.

[The last member. Dokyeom to Vernon] DK : You've worked so hard this year.

DK : As I watch you grow,

DK : I feel really strange.

DK : I've seen him since he was little. WZ(?) : Don't cry.

[To think about how Vernon grew] SK : He's getting teary-eyed again!

[Dokyeom is tearing up again] SVT : Don't cry! Don't cry!

DK : When Vernon was so little as a trainee,

DK : he became so mature and cool.

DK : I'm very proud of him.

DK : I feel like you're my son, you know what I mean?

DK : I hope next year will be the year when Vernon can do whatever he wants.

[Choking] DK : So... / SC : Don't cry!

SVT : Don't cry!

SC : Why are you crying?

DK : I hope it will be a wonderful year for him.

[Heart-warming blessing time is over]

DK : So we shared words of blessings.

DK : As we wrap up the year-end GOING SEVENTEEN show,

DK : why don't we share how we feel?

MG : It gave us a chance to look at

MG : what happened in 2017, and we can look back 5 or 10 years from now.

MG : This show is gave us that chance. So I'm proud of it.

MG : Quality contents, great performances, our new aspects,

MG : I hope this program will show all of them.

MG : I'm so glad to share this moment with all of you guys on Christmas.

DK : I look forward to your nice performance.

T8 : GOING SEVENTEEN shows how we've grown.

T8 : When we watch it later, it will warm our hearts.

T8 : It gives me a chance to realize that we've grown with CARATs.

T8 : I'll try to become a better artist in 2018.

HS : Last but not least, Wonwoo!

WW : We will show a lot of contents in 2018.

WW : It was an amazing opportunity.

WW : We will prepare more stuff for the future.

DK : The year of 2017 was very meaningful for us.

DK : We will keep working hard to improve ourselves. Please continue to cheering on us.

WW : We'll be back.

DK : This concludes 2017 GOING SEVENTEEN end of the year show.

DK : I'm MC Dokyeom. WW : I'm Wonwoo. / HS : And I'm Hoshi.

HS : GOING SEVENTEEN will continue!

SC : We're SEVENTEEN. SVT : Say the name, SEVENTEEN! Thank you.

[GOING SEVENTEEN, see you in 2018] SVT : GOING GOING!

T8 : Hoshi, wrap it up! HS : Oh, right!

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB] SEVENTEEN - GOING SEVENTEEN EP 29 - Duration: 24:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - This Is Me (Keala Settle) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:23.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - This Is Me (Keala Settle) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

NRD -| When someone asks me about 2017 | New Year Special - Duration: 5:25.

Please subscribe if I deserve it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét