Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily me Sep 29 2018

Apply base.

Paint white gel.

Paint it again to intensify the color.

Wipe off floating glue.

Paint the brush handle, eyeshadow compact and English letters.

Paint the brush neck with gray gel.

Paint the base color of bristle with the mixture.

Make a gradient color with black art gel.

Paint shades on the brush neck with the mixture.

Paint the eyeshadow with fuchsia gel.

Bloom purple gel on the lower edge.

Paint a red heart.

Bloom the mixture.

Bloom highlights with the mixture.

Draw outlines and details of the brush, heart and letters with black art gel.

Bloom highlights on the eyeshadow and brush with the white mixture.

Paint hightlights on the brush and eyeshadow.

Apply no wipe top~

For more infomation >> 【Watch Nail Teach Me-1061st phase】Make Ups on Nail【你求窝教 第1061期】时尚女人 MAKE UP - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

UNMUTE ME - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> UNMUTE ME - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub] Together With Me The Next chapter Ep 1 1-5 - Duration: 9:26.

For more infomation >> [Vietsub] Together With Me The Next chapter Ep 1 1-5 - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ket Me Khad | Sical Driving - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ket Me Khad | Sical Driving - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

10 Things About Me - Duration: 7:48.

Hey Turkey Lurkeys!

It's your gal pal T. I noticed a lot of you guys subscribed in the last few weeks

so I just wanted to say --- Thank you so much!

Welcome to my channel!

I really appreciate you subscribing.

It means a lot to me.

Thank you for coming on this adventure with me.

If you have been subscribe for a long time already, cause I know some of you have been

here since I started this channel, then I want to say thank you so much for your continued

support.

I really appreciate that as well.

Certainly I would not be able to do as much as I do without your support.

As our numbers continue to grow, I'll be able to do more things, so that subscription

really matters to me.

Thank you so much.

One if the things that I realized lately is that I don't talk a lot about myself on

this channel.

But I wanted us to get to know each other better.

So I figured we'd play a quick game today.

It's 10 things that you don't know about me.

So I am going to get started here.

The first thing I don't think you know about me is I grew up with my family living all

on the same block and I know that that sounds like some wacky sorta commune thing.

But it wasn't.

It was really fantastic.

I am very close with my family.

I grew up with my sisters and cousins all on the same block and we just had a lot of

fun.

It was a great experience.

And now that I live in the Bay Area by myself, it is something I miss at times.

#2 I was the butt double for Natalie Portman in the Star Wars prequels.

I used to work for a company called Industrial Light and Magic, that is the VFX company of

George Lucas.

One of the perks of being an employee was sometimes you got to appear in the films.

So they needed a body double for Natalie Portman, and it turns out I am her same height and

at the time, I used to have long hair too.

So I got to be in one of the Star Wars prequels and wear her really cool outfits.

It was a neat experience.

My family calls me the butt double because the only time you see me is when Natalie Portman

is turned around -- only her back side.

Another interesting thing about me is I have one thumb that is slightly shorter than the

other.

You can see my right thumb there is a little stubbier.

So I call it my little fin, like Finding Nemo.

Speaking of fins, I really love to swim.

Some of you may have seen that in my Instagram posts.

Every once in awhile I will post a pool pic, it's because I am going swimming and I learned

to swim about 2 years ago, before that, I was just doing a doggy paddle.

But since, I've learned how to freestyle, I've learned how to do the breast stroke,

and if you've seen my instagram lately, you've probably seen that I learned the

butterfly.

Thankfully, I no longer look like a convulsing worm, when I do it.

It actually looks legit now.

So I am pretty proud about that.

Another thing was I started to do cosmetics, I started to talk about cosmetics online because

i really liked to reverse engineer products.

I thought it was really cool to try break things down and figure out how they're made.

When I started to do that, I basically would try to figure out the formulas and then recreate

them.

I made a bunch of lotions, shampoos, and conditioners.

And I made them wrong, and eventually I made them right, and eventually I decided to make

this channel.

So that's how it all started.

It would be fun to do more formulation in the future so i don't know.

Let me know what you think about that.

It's a little bit expensive sometimes to buy the ingredients.

But it's something that I'm thinking about.

Something else you may not have known about me, I have a stutter problem.

I am sure some of you have seen it sometimes, when I get a little excited, or a little nervous

or self conscious, I stutter sometimes.

I think a lot of that comes from the fact that when I first started this channel, I

did not want to be the person in front of the camera, I wanted to be the person behind

the camera.

I like anonymity.

I like creating things, I like doing graphics, it's all a lot of fun, but getting in front

of the camera was a different ballgame and I wasn't sure if I was up to the challenge.

Unfortunately, there was no one else to do it, so I ended up being in my own videos and

here I am now with you.

What really helped me conquer a lot of that is just having really good conversations with

you guys and starting to feel comfortable.So I owe you a thank you for that.

Thank you so much!

I am left handed and right footed and I can't get my foot up on the table, but I am right

footed So I've been a natural lefty when I was younger, I remember my mom saying she

taped my left arm to the table, in an effort to make me a right hander but it didn't

work.

I know I am right footed cause when I play soccer I kick with my right foot.

I was nominated for an Emmy 2 years ago.

Some of you guys might remember that.

That was a big moment for me.

I spent a lot of time making videos inside, so when I get a chance to go to an event and

get dressed up, right?

When does that happen in your adult life?

Not very often.

Or not in my adult life anyway.

So I got to go to the Emmys and meet a lot of entertainment people.

And I got to design my dress with my sister's friend (made by Karen Saldana) it was inspired

by Katy Perry, whom I love.

We actually took science and beauty icons and had them printed onto the fabric.

That was pretty cool.

It felt like a really neat experience.

I got a lot of compliments on my dress.

I hope to do that again in the future.

This is something that is bad about me.

Sorry.

I am going to apologize in advance.

I ate rolly pollys when I was a little kid.

I don't know what i was thinking, they call them pill bugs and I guess me and my little

kid friends thought it would be a good idea to eat a few of them and so we did.

Sorry rolly pollys.

I have always wanted a dog , that is so true!

Or a cat!

I'll take a cat!

I grew up with pets in the house.

Lots of dogs.

Many dogs at one time sometimes .I just like furry buddies roaming around.

I don't have any furry buddies in my current life because I am just not around a whole

lot, but I'm hoping one day there will be roam for a furry little critter.

Until then, I have my roomba which is my automated vacuum cleaner and sometimes it will go around

and create a lot of chaos.

It has a tendency to get stuck under my lamp and then drag it around the house.

What else?!?!

Ah!

My uncle is the Benicio Del Toro character in the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Bet you didn't know that one!

When Hunter S. Thompson, goes to Las Vegas he travels with a famed chicano lawyer, and

that lawyer is my uncle by marriage.

Which I think is pretty neat to have someone in my family who is a little part of history.

Now that you know a little bit about me.

I would love to know a little about you.

So I a going to do some shout outs here to So @DayWatch, @PB Babe, @Claudia Laroja, Cristie

Serna-Graham, Layton Ashmore, Michael Sanchez, Janette Plt - and anyone who wants to share

their story with this community.

Let me know a few things about you I might not know in the comments.

I can't wait to read them and I hope to see you guys soon bye!

For more infomation >> 10 Things About Me - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kyung Seok & Mi Rae || Light Me Up. - Duration: 3:07.

In middle school,

I remember laughing only once...

-it was because of you.

For more infomation >> Kyung Seok & Mi Rae || Light Me Up. - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Hear From Me - Duration: 0:31.

My opponents been throwing all kinds of attacks at me, so I thought you should hear from me.

These attacks are flat-out lies. The truth:

I had to choose between delaying tax payments and delaying my dad's cancer treatment. I did what was right for my family.

I have detailed plans to invest in our future where more Georgians have access to affordable health care,

businesses grow, and more can hold on to their hard-earned money.

The people of Georgia should hear the truth and that you should hear from me

For more infomation >> Hear From Me - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

UNMUTE ME - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> UNMUTE ME - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

David & Xavier 24 Stay Away From Me (EN.ES.FR) Trailer - Duration: 3:45.

You must go outside to see the boats! Seriously! They're amazing! - We saw them when we got here. Where's Bea?

She's outside with my mom & Rodrigo! She's crazy about the boats! Oh, Thank you! - Did David already go to the Fado House?

Yeah, he called a taxi a little while ago...

You said you wouldn't insist! - Damn it, David! I have no other intensions! I'm just inviting a friend to go for a drink! - Yes, but I can't.

Ok? I don't wanna go out... you know: just the two of us. People may make some remarks...

Remarks about what? What's the problem of seeing 2 friends having a drink? David, nobody knows I'm gay. I don't have a sign on my forehead!

Pal... Nevertheless! I can't go!

And don't invite me anymore, ok?

Good evening! - Good evening! - How was the rest of the wedding? - Pretty cool, but I was missing you a lot!

Ok, but how was the music? And the Cake? Did anyone flirt with you? I wanna know it all! - No!

Everything was pretty cool, but our wedding will be much better! I had a lot of ideas! - Really?

You know what I think?

You should find a girlfriend and forget about Susana. I'm sure her boyfriend doesn't like it a bit!

Are you mad? I don't care about Susana! And don't say those things around the guys! I don't wanna get any trouble with David! - Ok!

Cheer up, man! You've been really annoying! Nobody can stand you! - On the other hand you're much more bearable, since you're in love!

You're so funny!

I'm sure you've missed your friends around there, to cheer you up, didn't you? - A little bit...

But then, Xavier came around... We were chatting a bit... And time just flew...

You see? I told you Xavier was cool! Finally you became friends!!

Well, we're not exactly friends... We just... know each other...

Well, you're really picky! - He got this idea that Xavier likes me. But that's all in your mind, my boy! It's not true!

André came to bother me, dad too... And now, you too?? - Yes, dad told me you had a problem with a girl...

That story again? I HAVE NO GIRL! - Ok, don't get nervous! I'm just worried about you, because...

I see & I feel that you're worried about something! You must get it off your chest with someone! - Don't worry, it's not worth! I'm my problem!

I promise I'll solve this problem, once and for all!

Ok, I won't say anything else. You know how to take care of your life. When you need me, you know I'll be here to support you.

I JUST WANNA BE ALONE? AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

Son...

I'm getting seriously worried about you... We're worried about you, because we love you. We want the old Xavier back!

If you have a serious problem and you cannot solve it...

...Accept the help from the people who love you.

For more infomation >> David & Xavier 24 Stay Away From Me (EN.ES.FR) Trailer - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

ยังไงก็เสียใจ (Sorry) - แมงมุม พิมพ์นิชกุล Ost.Together With Me The Next Chapter( SUB ) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> ยังไงก็เสียใจ (Sorry) - แมงมุม พิมพ์นิชกุล Ost.Together With Me The Next Chapter( SUB ) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

RAP - Me ensine! (Koe no katachi). - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> RAP - Me ensine! (Koe no katachi). - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

IF YOU HELP ME I WILL SO GREATFUL - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> IF YOU HELP ME I WILL SO GREATFUL - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bullet Journal │October - Plan with me ! - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Bullet Journal │October - Plan with me ! - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Vieni da me, Caterina Balivo e l'intervista privatissima con Lilli Gruber: "Hai fatto l'amante...?" - Duration: 5:40.

 E' una bellissima intervista, insolita, intensa, quella che Caterina Balivo ha fatto a Lilli Gruber

A Vieni da me, su Raiuno, la conduttrice di Otto e mezzo si scioglie, si lascia andare, sta alle battute, anche quelle più piccanti

Appare come non l'avevamo mai vista, lontana dalla postura algida di Otto e mezzo

Simpatica, sicuramente. Racconta la sua carriera e la sua vita privata. La Balivo le porge una rosa bianca e lei parla del suo matrimonio, a 43 anni, con "l'amore della mia vita", il giornalista francese Jacques Charmelot

"Ci siamo conosciuti a Baghdad, sotto le bombe. Ci siamo innamorati ma eravamo impegnati, quindi ci siamo aspettati", dice alla Balivo,  che scherza: "Avete fatto gli amanti?"

Lilli vince la riservatezza e il rigore "austroungarico" e legge un messaggio del marito, che si trova a Washington, in diretta

"Cosa facciamo nel tempo libero? Ma non possiamo dire quello che facciamo", dice la giornalista, riportando il pensiero del marito

   La conduttrice dai capelli rossi parla del suo nuovo libro, Inganno, edito da Rizzoli, il terzo della trilogia della storia della sua famiglia

"Tra la narrativa e l'inchiesta, racconta la mia infanzia nel Sud Tirolo sotto le bombe"

 La Gruber è dolcissima quando parla della sua mamma 91enne che tutte le sere la guarda a Otto e mezzo e poi "mi telefona per commentare gli ospiti: mi dice chi le è piaciuto e chi meno

Con me, invece,  è sempre magnanima". Insieme alla Balivo, Lilli ripercorre le tappe della sua carriera aprendo uno alla volta i cassetti della sua vita

Le vengono i brividi quando guarda  il vecchio filmato della caduta del muro di Berlino, anno 1989, quando lei era una giovane inviata del Tg2: "Una data storica e io ero lì

Il mio primo servizio importante all'estero".  Guarda l'intervista della Balivo a Lilli Gruber  Lilli era cotonatissima, appollaiata sul muro che stava crollando e che stava cambiando il mondo

Poi quasi non si riconosce, quando Caterina le mostra le immagini di lei con la permanente, prima donna alla conduzione di un tg serale

   Italiana, tedesca o sudtirolese? Come si sente davvero Lilli Gruber? "Sono sudtirolese, sono nata in una zona di confine, ma soprattutto mi sento europea"

Scherzano sul suo vero nome, Dietlinde, sulla  passione segreta per Madonna, Tina Turner e Michael Jackson

"Io e mio marito balliamo il rock and roll", ammette. "Vizi? Tanti, sesso droga e rock & roll", diceva in una vecchia intervista, ovviamente mostrata dalla Balivo

E poi la sua passione per lo sport, dal paddle al nuoto, dalla corsa ("Adesso ho il mal di schiena e ho smesso") alle camminate veloci

Si fa anche fare l'oroscopo da Simon and the stars. Lilli è Ariete: "Come tutti gli Ariete, sei una condottiera

Un tema di nascita quasi come quello della Regina Elisabetta". Lei gradisce. Una puntata cult, quella di Vieni da me

Buoni gli ascolti: 1.501.000, 11,11%.  di Alessandra Menzani

For more infomation >> Vieni da me, Caterina Balivo e l'intervista privatissima con Lilli Gruber: "Hai fatto l'amante...?" - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Je me fais hacker en live ?! - Duration: 23:05.

For more infomation >> Je me fais hacker en live ?! - Duration: 23:05.

-------------------------------------------

Giving advise to people that didn't ask for it lmao - Duration: 7:34.

hii

the last video was about reading letters

of strangers from the past

and i thought about this other video

that in reality 8 million people have done it before me but

i don't care, actually

reading secrets of strangers, because obviously they are anonymous

yeah,,,,, so i thought

that i could also give them advise, bc some of them go there (to the web) asking for them

like as if people there are there for that

no, we are there so we can know about your life

so u can tell us interesting things and think that our life is a shit

the problem there is that it has became wattpad

everything has something to do with crushes

"i found shawn mendes the other day while going to buy bread"

"harry styles is my neighbour, casually"

so yeah, i had to find secrets that

are worth it, bc yeah i actually searched them in this video

i didn't do it

i've been doing this for half an hour

i wasn't pressing the keyboard key

i was pressing the other thing, so yah, i'm not gonna explain myself for longer

i always do the same,

"let's start now"

i never start when i say that, let's be honest with ourself's

like when i say that i'm gonna study later

bc i say i'll study at 5

and at 5 you say, "it's already 5:05"

"so it would be better if i study at 6"

and at 6 happens the same, that way until it is 11

and they you think "fuck i didn't study"

so yeah,, we're gonna wear our glasses

they are from medical prescription, obviously they are not from bershka, that's a lie

first secret, from a 14-yer-old girl

from a country (i'm sorry for being stupid lol). She says

"someone wants to be my friend, bc i have none"

same, i also don't have friends

well, i do have friends, but sometimes they leave me on read on whatsapp

so i don't consider them friends anymore

every time u leave me on read you lose a friend

oh i moved the camera with my foot

do you have any problems with me foot?

i'm talking with my foot....... so yeah i sometimes have monologs

alone in the group chat with my friends on whatsapp

thanks friends for leaving me on read

now they'll say that they don't do it

i'll perfectly be your friend, i'll send u memes, i have 2 folders of memes on my phone

second secret

a person

i suppose it's a person and not a velociraptor

"my secret is that i'm a psychopath with my crush"

"he doesn't remember me, but i'm always thinking of him"

do u know in what you weren't thinking? in putting an accent mark on "el"

"i know his birth date" thanks for putting the accent mark

"his allergies, his complete name, his friends, where he lives,

who he likes, etc."

"where he lives" here things start to look bad

"who he likes" that i suppose it isn't u (i'm sorry, i had to)

"etc." that etc scares me

"i'm thinking of going to his house

in saturday just to see his handsome face"

okay, idk if you're gonna see his handsome face

but the fine for harassment arriving to your house you do see it,

his face idk

leaving the psychopaths apart

let's go to number three

let's lower this bc it's again higher than my expectatives in life

"you have to say bless you when dogs sneeze"

yeah,,,,,,, wait, are there compilations of alpacas sneezing?

"cute alpacas"

"alpaca expert"

where can i get that degree? this girl is like 8 years old

and she's already an expert with alpacas

oh right, have you seen my t-shirt for going to church on sundays

i was seeing a video for the second time and i see a comment of someone with the same name and photo"

so he was watching a video that he had seen before

"and i see a comment of someone with the same name and photo" there's no big mystery here

"i told him that if he was my twin or something xD"

"the worst thing was noticing that i wrote that comment previously"

so basically like this video of jin (bts)

i aspire to be like that in the future

"my secret is that i like tasting the toothpaste"

"i like it so much that yesterday i swallowed it"

i hope that u swallowed it without the plastic bc,,,,,

i don't think that u can digest that....

yeah..... "am i the only one that drinks when i'm thirsty?"

well, you'll be surprised but

NO, you're not the only one, well i hope so

this video was shit

and like

the content until here has been trash

last time i did a tutorial on how to do "cover-apples"

100% approved by experts

let's do today a different thing

i don't even know what i'm gonna do lol

"queen of angles" going to the kitchen

this is never a good idea, paula going to the kitchen is a nO

okay, we're on the kitchen

as you can see

there there is a microwave, it isn't as if there is one in my bedroom, i wish lmao

let's learn how to do biscuits

let's grab a biscuit from mercadona (a supermarket here in spain)

and let's, oh shit, it fell to the ground

the biscuit

how can i be so retarded?

how to not do a biscuit,,,,, second try

do u know if biscuits can burn in the microwave?

it has started to do strange noises, let's get it out of the microwave

here we have a biscuit

exactly the same as when it was before putting it in the microwave, thanks for coming to my tutorial

now what you should do is it eat it

but i'm not gonna eat it because this is for mortals, and i'm inmortal

so yeah

pineapple juices in my house last like two minutes aprox.

i put those posters up yesterday, they are falling always to the ground

they hate me or something,,,,, where did a leave the juice?

next to the deodorant, very good paula

that's everything for today

if you liked it u can give it a like, if you didn't a dislike

as i always say, you're not blind

and if you're blind think that you're lucky bc you didn't see my face

i'll see u on the next video, if you have any suggestions

leave them in the comment section below

bc i don't have any ideas, sincerely

let's ignore that last thing i did

until the next video, baiii

I'M FEELING JUST

FINE

FINE

FINE

*THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND IN KOREAN*

I KNOW I'M ALL

MINE

MINE

MINE

CUZ' I'M JUST FINE

I'M FEELING JUST FINE

FINE

FINE

*MORE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND IN KOREAN*

I CAN SEE THE SUN SHINE

SHINE

SHINE

CUZ' I'M JUST FINE

JUST FINE

For more infomation >> Giving advise to people that didn't ask for it lmao - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me | Cover - Duration: 3:05.

I should've stayed with you last night Instead of going out to find trouble

That's just trouble (yeah) I think I run away sometimes

Whenever I get too vulnerable That's not your fault (yeah)

See I wanna stay the whole night I wanna lay with you till the sun's up

I wanna let you inside Oh, heaven knows I've tried

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?

What's the matter with me?

Oh, I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me now

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

And every time it gets too real And every time I feel us sabotaging

Best start running And every time I push away

I really wanna say that I'm sorry (yeah) But I say nothing (yeah)

See I wanna stay the whole night I wanna lay with you till the sun's up

I wanna let you inside Oh, heaven knows I've tried

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?

What's the matter with me?

Oh, I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me now

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

(I wanna) stay with you till the morning (I wanna) lay with you through the sunrise

(I wanna) show you that you're my only (I wanna lay with you till the sun's up)

(I wanna) stay with you till the morning (I wanna) lay with you through the sunrise,

through the sunrise Oh, heaven knows I've tried

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me

Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?

What's the matter with me?

Oh, I wish that I could let you love Oh, I wish that I could let you love me

Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?

What's the matter with me?

Oh, I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me now

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

Oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, oh I wish, I

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét