Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily so Sep 29 2018

- Ethan hates that his mom, Danielle,

is always mistaken for his girlfriend.

And says that she is a total embarrassment.

He wants her to cut the act and act her age.

- My mother does not act her age, and it's embarrassing.

She dresses wildly and puts dreads in her hair.

She behaves like a millennial.

- Ethan is a conservative

21 year old who belonged in the 1950s.

He would like me to be a more traditional mom.

But this is just who I am.

- My mother's 42, has gauged ears, and it's ridiculous.

- Ethan says, "Moms are supposed to cook dinner,

"clean, have conservative haircuts."

And that's just not me. (upbeat music)

- In high school, my friends

always thought she was so cool.

And it was something I never felt quite right about.

- When Ethan graduated high school,

he was already feeling insecure

because people always thought I was his girlfriend.

- When we go out, people thing we are a couple.

It's really embarrassing.

- I laugh, I think it's hilarious.

- And what is her most favorite pastime?

Wrestling, of course. (heroic music)

- I love wrestling.

- [Ethan] She watching three to five hours a day.

- [Danielle] I like to go see it live,

I like to watch it on TV,

I like to read about it on the internet.

- [Ethan] All she ever wants to talk about is wrestling.

- I really like to see the inventiveness in matches.

- And more wrestling.

- Backhands or fronthand someone in the chest.

- My mother spends a lot on this hobby,

t-shirts, posters, figurines, toys.

- I've gone to wrestling in London, New Orleans, New York.

But my bills are paid.

He has his own things that he spends money on.

He has his little scratchers.

- Yes, I buy scratch tickets, I spend my own money.

- By the way, did I mention that he lives with me?

- Yeah, I still live with her, but I have my own job.

- I think Ethan needs to calm down,

except that I'm who I am.

- I love my mother, but she needs to start acting her age.

- I think he needs to young down a little bit.

Remember that he's only 21.

- I just want a mom, not a wrestling obsessed fan girl.

(bell rings)

For more infomation >> Son Says Mom is So Embarrassing - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

this intro is so chill.. - Duration: 4:58.

Hey fans ! How are you ?

If you want to know, I'm fine :3

I really wanted to thank you all

For being such an amazing community

And so awesome subscribers (x_x)

I'm so happy to see that you love my content

And I'm so impatient to reach 25.000 subscribers !!!

Btw, I want to thank OliverFX for being such a good creator (R.I.P)

If you want to get a free intro...

Check the channels of: Umaru (SilentSoul), iNTROHD, iFresHD, StevanHD, ToniFX...

If you want to see cool / cringe Minecraft intros...

Visit the channels of Cabarius, RepsolBoy, ThePH, KrimeZR, Braz, Biinho...

And, if you want to find the BEST intros...

Subscribe to KOALAA ! :D

I upload top intros everyday :D

And sometimes I upload a top of 2D outro templates ! :3

If you want to get more views for your intros...

Join my Discord server and send me your intros !

We are already more than 300 !

And I just want to say...

#KOALAA25K ! Now a "Question and Answer"

Q: What's your nationality?

A: I'm French !

Q: How old are you?

A: Under 18 :)

Q: How can I contact you?

A: All my social medias are in description ! :3

Q: Can you make me a free intro?

I don't make intros, but check the intro makers in description !

Q: Do you love me?

A: Of course I do !

For more infomation >> this intro is so chill.. - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Why do Indians spend so much on weddings? - Duration: 8:16.

Weddings are by nature an expensive ordeal.

If you are sponsoring a party for all your family and friends

well

that's going to cost you some money.

There's going to be the cost of a space,

and the cost of food

for the 50-100 odd people you invite to your wedding.

so yeah

by that definition you are likely

to incur an expense,

an expense that is considerably higher

than your average everyday expense.

But this is not the wedding

I'm going to talk about today.

The wedding that I am going to talk about,

and which is more common nowadays

is this kind of wedding.

The wedding of excess!

The wedding which begins with a

lavish invitation,

and a luxury box of exotic sweets.

An engagement party in the finest hotel in town.

An all-night bachelor's party

at a high-class pub in the city,

with unlimited booze and food.

Then a music ceremony,

posh place,

lots of people, lots of food,

lots of decoration.

A high-production bollywood style movie,

with the bride and groom as the stars,

shown to all the guests.

Professional entertainers,

magicians,

samba dancers,

acrobats

A full-night marriage ceremony.

A high-class venue for the wedding.

Maybe an exotic destination.

A beach

The hills.

An island?

Lots of food.

Lots of different kinds of food.

Indian cuisine

mexican cuisine

thai cusine

malay cuisine

vietnamese cuisine

indonesian cuisine

burmese cuisine

chinese cuisine

afghani cuisine

french cuisine

italian cuisine

Professional videographer

with professional cameras,

gyroscopes for stabilization,

drones for air-coverage,

professionally-edited videos,

Designer clothes,

designer bridal wear,

designer shoes,

designer head gear,

jewellery,

more jewellery,

lots of jewellery,

expensive decoration,

exotic flower,

exotic sweet smelling flower from South Africa

A band,

a horse,

a couple of horses more,

a chariot,

maybe a nice car, especially rented for the day.

Guests.

Lots of Guests.

500 guests.

No, a thousand.

No 2000 guests.

You have never met 1/4 of them ever in your life.

1/2 of them are mild acquaintances,

you wouldn't spend a dime on, on a regular day.

Only a handful of the 2000 guests actually mean something to you.

Only a handful of the 2000 guests, you care about,

and they care about you.

Typically a wedding like this costs somewhere between

THAT'S a lot of money.

Maybe a large fraction of the family's fortune.

In some cases it can be the entire lifetime

savings of the family.

In some cases people also take

personal loans to meet the expenses incurred in weddings.

So I guess the point is,

The answer is simple,

and we all know it.

I'm not saying anything new here.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity

to show off your opulence to the entire society.

I found this quote online,

by a lady who works as a house maid.

But does everyone enjoy spending

their hard-earned money in weddings?

A lot of people do it out of peer pressure.

Because they are scared.

Fear is a devastating emotion.

But what are they afraid of?

What will people say if I throw a cheap-ass wedding?

It's hard! It's just so fucking hard

to not spend a fortune on weddings.

Can you imagine how painful it is

to not spend a fortune on weddings.

What I just said is so strange and so non-sensical.

Can you imagine how painful it is

to not spend a fortune on weddings.

This is such a powerful statement.

We have built this institution,

this system,

where our minds are forcing us to spend

our fortunes recklessly on one night.

Just blow away all our hard-earned money on meaningless stuff.

Just imagine what all we could have done with that money?

Buy a nice house,

spend the rest of our lives in that house.

Keep that money in the bank, in case an emergency strikes.

Go for a wonderful trip all around the world.

Quit your jobs and pursue that one hobby

you've always wanted to pursue.

So why do we feel compelled to spend our money on other people.

Feeding them all these different kinds of cuisines?

On a regular day

we wouldn't even spend a dime on them.

Because if I don't spend.

What will people think of me,

what will everyone think of me.

But if I spend. I'll be a king.

And people will think all nice things about me.

Wouldn't that be glorious?

But damn. I don't want to spend so much. It's just insane.

But what will people think about me

if I give a cheap ass wedding?

My daughter's wedding should be the best wedding in town.

So that everybody remembers me and everybody respects me.

Doesn't matter if I have to take a personal loan for it.

It's hard, man.

I think it has been very deeply ingrained

in our minds to spend excessively on weddings.

So deeply ingrained that

we think it's completely normal to do what we do.

like throwing trash on streets

In fact it just seems absurd

to not spend like a madman in a wedding.

It's like breaking some kind of

fundamental law of the society.

For example, if I tell you,

I want to quit my high-paying corporate job,

and do nothing for the rest of my life.

Just sit at home and read books.

Do a part-time job maybe.

Deliver pizzas maybe.

I don't want to work anymore.

Just live my life, relax,

do nothing, read books, and sit at home.

I have the money.

I have the house.

I have the books.

And I just want to sit at home

read those books and chill for the rest of my life.

There's nothing wrong with it. But

it seems like I'm breaking some fundamental law of the universe.

How can I do nothing?

How can I be nothing?

What will people think about me

if I am unemployed?

I am just 29 for God's sake.

What will the society think of me?

Everybody's doing something.

Everybody's someone.

It doesn't matter if I hate my job.

It doesn't matter if I don't need it.

I have to be something.

I have to be someone.

Otherwise I'll be an outsider.

I'll be no-one.

Because

Because no one values nothing.

Well, it's pretty much the same for weddings.

If you don't spend like a maniac in your wedding.

You are nothing.

You are no-one.

And it's hard to break out of that thinking pattern.

More so, when almost every other

human around you is behaving the same way.

We are a social species.

And if we do something

that is majorly different from the herd,

it causes anxiety.

It causes stress.

And so

I feel for everybody who has to go on this spending spree

during weddings so that they can be perceived as

'normal' functioning members of the society.

Because the sad truth is,

deep down somewhere,

we all know how abnormal this collossal waste of money is.

Well, as Mr. Gandhi once remarked,

So start by spending less in YOUR wedding.

And one by one if everybody starts doing this

then it will no will longer be the norm to spend excessively on a wedding.

So I repeat again.

If you want to see a change,

For more infomation >> Why do Indians spend so much on weddings? - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

So I Read An Absolutely Remarkable Thing [CC] - Duration: 3:59.

Hello Rebel, and welcome back to my life.

So I read An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, which is both the title and an accurate description

of Hank Green's debut novel that released this week.

I'm gonna talk a little bit about it spoiler free, and then I'll give a clear signal

when I'm going to discuss SLIGHTLY spoilery content, although even then I'm not going

to give away the ending or anything like that.

The book kicks off when the protagonist, April May, is walking home to her New York apartment

one night when she sees what looks like a statue of a robot on the sidewalk.

With the help of her friend Andy, she makes a funny YouTube video in which she talks about

and then pretends to interview the statue, who she names "Carl." Andy goes home and

publishes the YouTube video, while April goes to sleep.

Only to wake up as one of the most famous people in the world. It turns out that an

identical Carl has appeared in 64 major cities around the globe at the exact same time, overnight.

And as people have started wondering where the hell the Carls have come from, they've

turned to the internet and discovered April's video, instantly catapulting her to international

superstardom.

I guess before I get into all of the reasons I loved the book, which is likely to devolve

into a series of emotionally-derived guttural groaning, I should get imperfections out of

the way.

There are parts of the book that come off almost a little "preachy," and read less

like a book and more like a…YouTube video.

Which, the book was written by one of the world's biggest and best YouTubers, about

a fictional character who actually BECOMES the world's biggest and best YouTuber (among

other things).

So while it does initially look a little odd to have what appears to be a YouTube script

in the middle of the novel, given the context of the story and the main character, it's

actually a perfect choice.

The only other thing I might caution potential readers about is that this story is VERY dependent

on understanding how the social internet works.

But again: that's exactly what this book is about, and it was written FOR people who

understand these things pretty intimately.

When it comes to the balance between character and plot, I do have to say that this is an

INTENSELY plot-driven book.

Not only does the plot move the story, but it tends to grab YOU by the short hairs and

drag YOU through the story.

But despite being mostly focused on the plot, the characters are also AMAAAZING.

The protagonist April May and her circle of friends are officially my Precious Children™

and I love them and I would die for them.

Okay, we're going to dive into slight spoiler territory. I'm gonna try to keep it light,

but if you haven't read the book yet and you don't want to kno wanything, skip to the

time code that's displaying on your screen right now.

So it's difficult not to see April May's sudden meteoric rise to stardom and not read

it as an allegory for Hank's own experience of being catapulted into the position of being

a YouTube celebrity.

As the narrative progresses and April May finds herself plunged deeper and deeper into

the Carl controversy—

—the "Carltroversy," if you will, AHAHAHAHA—

—we get a sometimes brutal depiction of what life is like when you're performing

a role, whether in a conflict or not, that is partially what you yourself believe, but

also partially what's expected of you by your audience.

And that's one of the strongest thematic elements of this book: we're reminded over

and over how messed up it is that people keep expecting April May to be something MORE than

just an average twenty-something girl living in New York.

April makes a decision early in the book which has massive and unintended consequences.

And one of those consequences is that she is now expected to make further, even more

consequential decisions.

But the trick is that, BECAUSE of the initial decision AND the fame and attention that was

heaped upon her because of it, April actually IS more capable of doing great things than

almost anybody else on the planet.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that looks extremely different from outside the situation

than inside it.

And through that, the book does an incredible job of showing how this dissonance between

what the world thinks of you, and what you know about yourself, wears down your physical

endurance, your mental health, and even, eventually, your moral compass.

And I don't think it's any coincidence that this incredibly unhealthy mindset eventually

leads to burnout, metaphorically in the case of some characters, literally in the case

of others.

Okay, end of the spoiler section. In summary: An Absolutely Remarkable Thing is just what

the title proclaims it to be.

Good art projects a possible future. But great art predicts a choice we'll have to make

about what sort of future we're going to live in.

We're all going to be part of making that choice, including you. So you might as well

read up on what exactly is going to be at stake.

That's all I've got for you today, Rebel. This was an edited version of my review, but

I have a lot more thoughts and things I want say about this book, which I released in an

exclusive video to my patrons.

Click the Patreon link in the description below if you want to see the whole thing.

THANK you so much for watching, and I will see you next week. Byyye!

For more infomation >> So I Read An Absolutely Remarkable Thing [CC] - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

YOONA IN SG | SO WONDERFUL DAY IN SINGAPORE WITH YOONA (FT. FANCAMS!!) 💖 - Duration: 13:48.

I'm Yoona!

(In Mandarin) Hi! I'm Yoona!

(In Malay) Hi! I'm Yoona!

Emcee: S.H.I.O.K

Yoona: S.H.I.O.K?

Shiok! Shiok?

Shiok means 'Daebak'

Now it's like hot weather,

and then you have a can of coke right

Wah shiok!

Chilli crab, Wah Shiok!

Shiok

How come the way she say it and the way I say it is so different ah?

When I say I feel like gangster

But when she say it's like wah so demure ah

Wah quite chio ah

Shiok

Abuden

Singapore SONE Shiok!

Not really

It's like how do you feel about this fanmeeting? Shiok!

Ahhh feeling!

Ahhh okay!

How do you feel about meeting all the Singapore fans?

Shiok!

Are they nice?

Abuden

That's perfect!

A kind of vehicle

A type of transportation

Bus okay correct next!

A very famous place in Singapore

Wait wait wait

Before it ended I actually heard her say something

What was your answer?

Merlion!

Hiking!

Watch!

Dinosaur!

A kind of fruit

Lemon!

Pass!

Camera!

Cake!

Famous place in Singapore

Singapore Flyer

Kangeroo!

Tennis

I Got A Boy

Eh don't give hint ah

Are you ready?

Both of you didn't get it correctly

They both got it correctly!

Wah this is hard

Congratulations!

That is very very very sweet I would say

I was holding back tears

Watching the video, I thought to myself, that I should really come back soon with the members

Thank you!

I will be back here to see you guys once again

I will see you guys that time!

I will see you guys then!

Please go back safely!

For more infomation >> YOONA IN SG | SO WONDERFUL DAY IN SINGAPORE WITH YOONA (FT. FANCAMS!!) 💖 - Duration: 13:48.

-------------------------------------------

This Game Is So Clever! - The Gardens Between (Playstation 4) [First Impressions] - Duration: 18:15.

Is entering the TV man look at that. This is really cool

What's up guys and welcome to my presentations video of the gardens between so the gardens between is one of the most requested

Games on ki Mahler. So when I got the free key from the developers of this game, I was like

I don't know much about the game seems like a story-driven game with a little bit of puzzle elements

So we're gonna jump right in. So without further ado. Let's do this. My friends jumping right in man

I'm excited about this one since the game. I got a lot of praise for the storytelling and the art style, too

So I'm super excited to try this game

Even the the loading screen and the presentation is a plus man

Arts is beautiful. By the way. I really dig this really think that the art direction that's for sure

It's like floating in mid-air

Floating in space or something like that. This is crazy so far. So as you can see it's a little bit weird like

everything is floating, but

Our Sun is really cool. Once again, I really dig this

So we can review one time to a little bit

It seems like a unique game. This is why I wanted to show to showcase the game on the on the channel

So what's going on there?

So I need to go back it is not it what I'm already confused my boys

So we whine all the way back, okay, so I was going in there in the wrong direction their

Little ball of light right there

Which leads to I don't know how to call that

So we're going forward now the ball is falling

Still not sure what's going on - so we are advancing, okay

Lounge room this is really weird so far

We are still advancing the story X, ok, so this is to collect

the lamb

The the light source of some sort

And this is it right

Is that the goal of each puzzle or

Ok

We got it

I'm proud of this one

Irina's room

Little bit confused not gonna lie. Ah, is that the old game this is what I'm wondering right now

It's like little puzzle

So, okay, so we cannot go back more than that. So we're gonna go forward

Maybe

Grabbing this will make a sound the light sources right there the Albany

Connected the orb

Now we're gonna advanced a little bit characters there to probably put the lamb there right, is that right? Yep

Makes a little light bridge right there and there's a little light source there

So what is going on? This is really strange man

Basically cannot die - as far as I know

Okay, so we can make this sound once again there its

Scrubbing the light source back, dude

The light is right there yeah. Yeah collected. Okay, let's go let's go on the other side man

Music is really quiet so far

Not much of a tune it's like more of a background music

The intro screen was pretty cool too. So

This is pretty much the goal of the game

I collect all the life force by going forward and rewinding the time and I put the

Light source under the pedestal right there. So this is pretty much it, right

We're passing it good - we are buzzing good. That's for sure

Like a little constellation there

Playing with the plane. Oh

We can move time once again

What is going on, man?

What is going on? So this that was the first stage. So this is pretty much the like that

The level selection screen right there

So we are now at level 3, which we'll do right now

Let's do it man. Okay, so first thing first

Let's rewind we're gonna to rewind too much there. So let's go forward something moved there. What is going on there, too?

Is that a little purple thing? Not sure what it is. Let's go man

So the do can interact with staff as far as I know and the girl is like collecting more stuff

what is

popsicle

stuff like that

Or the young can also collect stuff. Okay, so is mistaken on this one. What?

Okay, so this one will collect the light bulb right there

No

Okay, just like I've rewinding after that we collect the light source we'll go back you forward

We'll take it back and put it there to create a bridge

I'm not a puzzle master, but I'm kinda proud of this one, man

This is not my type of game usually not gonna lie, but this one is like

Super fluid the way that you move rewinding and forwarding. It's a pretty cool concept. I dig this so far

So the next light source is there

So let's go forward like is climbing down

Going back is that it you got it, right? Okay, so we want the other things

Okay collected by

Dude

the light

The light has nothing collected. Okay. So let's do this. No you're missing something what's missing?

I might be dumb. Actually. I might be dumb if you skip this one the light will remain in the

Milk in there we can collect it back

Who doesn't like the light source and after that you can probably go to the top and finish a level, right daddy

Daddy

It is it that was pretty simple I was bad man. Oh it's a bad shot by me

So little tree down

It's a little one let's do another one for sure I'm taking the little puzzle aspects

That's for sure Oh going right in. Alright, so let's try to rewind at the beginning

Okay, there's nothing there's nothing there's never something when the rewinding right away. Okay, so we collected the

first light source

Right there

Why are you jumping dude?

Okay. So this one is it even my light source, so we need to stop him from?

Eating the light source so maybe doing something like that

Okay, let's think about it let's think about it

So it's eating that

And I can collect it back after that and create the bridge

That's what you want

Like the Hat okay, we're doing things my friends we are doing a teens

Okay, let's pull it there, let's see exactly what it's doing jumping at the top jumping there

Jumping there

I can interact with that probably can probably move the thing around it to you. I

Feel like we can move the thing at the top but not sure how to so this one's going there after that. It's going

What?

Okay, we have the light by pure locked you

so let's

Drop it there so we can avoid like the void there the little thing that eat

The light source natural to call that the void. That's right

We missed it again. Okay, so we have to collect it back. I

Got this man. I freaking got this do

We collect it

Taking a rest man, I'm gonna lose it there that's for sure so put it back there and

Collect it back right there. And this is it. This is it for the the fourth level?

All right. So we're getting the hang of it. We're getting the hang of the concept -

pretty cool stuff really unique a puzzle game -

I'm not surprised that there's a lot of key requests on key Baylor this game. I have a lot of

Other cool art style and also a really unique game that so I'm pretty happy about this one

What's going on they're

Basically completed the second world

With a little cool memory

So we are going to world

3/5 level right there. All right. So let's do two more two more for the episode. I think that's fair. All right

So my guess is that it will be a little bit more complex the more you play the game we are stuck right away -

Okay, so now we can interact with objects

And can freeze it in time like that, okay

Create the bridge so that was like a little tutorial team, which is really well done

So what's going on there

Make it fall. Yes

This is really cool, this is really cool. I love this man. This is really well done

cool concept for sure

So this one close the void there, where's the light source stone? Oh, it's right there, okay

So collect it

Okay, bring the Bale

Collect the light source we ring the bell

Go there

Clear the path

Got a trophy

Beautiful trophy man. We set the dominoes silver want you

I'm excited about trophy man

and

Just run at the top. Let's be careful too. We don't want to do that all over again. That's for sure. Oh

This is the end of the level. That one was really cool

introducing new mechanics to the game

Really dig this one

Cool man, all right last level of the episode of the first impressions video

There's a lot of like controller VHS all remote control

Is pushing buttons man, don't do that

All right, so the only thing you can do right now is that so we can plug the TV this is really cool man

This is my favorite part of the the the beginning of the game. That's for sure

Not sure if there's more mechanics to the game to

Consider the numbers changing there

I'm not sure what's going on, man. I don't get it. I'm sorry. Just see there

Yeah, I just stay there. All right, you have to think you just have to think that's really cool. Well done once again

So we have the light source can create the bridge right away

And we also cannot go back so once you create a bridge dislike that sort of as a checkpoint

Basically, you cannot go back

Okay, so let's put it there, let's see what's it? Oh yeah this morning will be

It's entering the TV man and look at that, this is really cool. Oh

It's like a little more classic more u11 right there cool cool little flashback, man

What is going on this is bit, I think this is a light source

Collected is that it?

Okay, I'm missing something there but this is really cool

The light source is right there like let's freeze it right there collect it

And

Just put it back, man

Pull it back into the fittest. All right there collect it back and that's pretty much it

This is a really cool concept man

If all the levels are like that, I'm gonna have a blast with this one

Then this game would be pretty cool to play on live streams - with the chat and everything

This is nice man. I take this so far

Alright so I could play this game really longer than that

But uh first impressions video are usually like 30 minutes 45 minutes and it's been a while already

So we're gonna start the gameplay right here so far

I'm pleasantly surprised honestly, I'm not a huge puzzle game fan, but this game is really unique

I really dig the art style and the puzzles are always clever and really different from levels - levels

And I can really see why this game is so popular on ki mailer. That's for sure

So I'm gonna play more of this. That's for sure

There's a platinum - to the game for those interested in trophies and the platinum seems really easy to get to so

Go get it. So once again, thanks a lot to the developers of this game the voxel agents for the freaky really

appreciate it guys

So don't forget to hit the like button and let me know

Your thoughts in the comments section below and I'll see you in the next video. I'm from aside and I'm out

For more infomation >> This Game Is So Clever! - The Gardens Between (Playstation 4) [First Impressions] - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

IF YOU HELP ME I WILL SO GREATFUL - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> IF YOU HELP ME I WILL SO GREATFUL - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Am gleichen Tag wie Chryssanthi: So war GZSZ-Olivias Jawort! , GZSZ: Schauspielerin Olivia - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> Am gleichen Tag wie Chryssanthi: So war GZSZ-Olivias Jawort! , GZSZ: Schauspielerin Olivia - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

WHY ARE FILIPINA ACTRESS SO BEAUTIFUL?? - Duration: 10:12.

Fumiya: What do you think of her?

Shunya: She's beautiful.

Fumiya: How about Yuya?

Yuya: I agree with Shunya.

Fumiya: She doesn't look Filipino.

Don't you think so?

She's so beautiful!

What do you think where she is from?

I think She isn't from the Philippines.

Shunya: I think so, too.

It seems like she isn't Filipino.

Fumiya: She's really cute.

She is the one of my types.

Don't you like her?

Yuya: She looks mixed-race.

Fumiya: I can't get the point.

Fumiya: What does it mean?

Yuya: I feel like she's part-American.

Fumiya: You mean that she is part-Filipino and part-American, right?

Yuya: That's right.

Shunya: For sure, she doesn't look a pure Filipino.

Fumiya: True.I guess she is part-American.

Shunya: She is sweet.

Fumiya: Yes, she looks cute.

Fumiya: Her skin is fair and beautiful.

Shunya: She looks a typical Asian woman.

Fumiya: I wonder she's a Chinese Filipino.

Yuya: I think so, too.

Fumiya: She is probably part-Chinese.

Fumiya: What do you think about that?

She's so beautiful and charming.

Yuya: It seems like she takes part in some beauty contests.

Fumiya: I guess she is likely to take part in beauty contests.

Shunya: She has white teeth.

Fumiya: For sure, her white teeth are so beautiful.

As I said, she looks a Chinese Filipino.

She made the impression on me.

Fumiya: I think she also doesn't look Filipino.

She looks like Arabic a bit.

Fumiya: Don't you think so?

Turkish?

She has big eyes.

What do you think of her?

Shunya: She is cute.

Fumiya: I agree with you.

She has a great face with her big eyes.

She is the one of my types.

I wonder she is a singer because she appeared in this show.

Shunya: Fumiya made people mad when you posted a video which is about this show, right?

Fumiya: What do you mean?

Shunya: I mean you were given many hater comments when you took a reaction video about the show before.

In fact, a woman who appeared in the video was very popular.

Fumiya: I remembered!

Fumiya: I said she had white teeth and I made haters mad.

Fumiya: You have a good memory!

She looks like a singer.

Anyway, I like her because she has big eyes.

I have often been told that I have attractive eyes by viewers but I don't know.

They have praised my single eyelids.

Most of Japanese people long for double eyelids.

I haven't heard that single eyelids are better than double ones in Japan.

Filipinos have praised my eyes and they have said "Chinito".

Yuya: What does it mean?

Fumiya: It means people who have single eyelids.

Yuya: Like a nickname?

Fumiya: I'm not sure.

Fumiya: Every time I encounter the situation, I think "Is that so?" .

Go on to the next picture.

Fumiya: She looks a pure Filipino.

I must think she is Filipino and really beautiful.

Yuya: For sure.

Shunya: She has a good nose.

Fumiya: Nose?

Yuya: She has a shapely nose.

She is sweet.

She also looks pure beautiful Filipino.

Fumiya: Do you know Kim Chiu??

Shunya: Kimchi?😂(Korean pickles)

Yuya: Cute!

Fumiya: Is she extremely cute, right?

Yuya: "Kawaii!!"

She is from a TV program called "PBB".

You can see her on some billboards.

Shunya: Is she Filipino?

Fumiya: I guess she is Chinese-Filipino.

I wonder she has a Chinese or Korean background.

She looks mixed.

Fumiya: I think she is a pure Filipino.

What do you think of her?

Shunya: She is really cute.

Fumiya: I think so, too.

Everybody must be beautiful because they have big eyes.

I happened to see her when shooting a TV program.

She was really beautiful.

What do you think?

Yuya,Shunya: I think she's beautiful.

Fumiya: She is a nice person.

And I was surprised she had a small face.

I took a picture with her and she said to me"Tag me!".

So beautiful.

I think she is really beautiful.

Next!!

Fumiya: What do you think?

Shunya: she is beautiful.

Fumiya: I think she looks Japanese a bit.

She is absolutely cute, but she looks Japanese .

Don't you think so?

Shunya: Well, something like that.

Shunya: Maymay?

Yuya: Is her name pronounced "maimai"?

Shunya: She looks Japanese.

Shunya: We can see women like her in Japan, right?

Fumiya: For sure. But I think she looks Filipino.

Shunya: At first, I looked like she was Japanese, but in other pictures, she is so Filipino.

Yuya: I agree with you.

Fumiya: She also has appeared in "PBB"and she has been totally successful.

Yuya: Did you talk about her the other day?

Shunya: She is so slim.

Fumiya: For sure.

Shunya: Is she slim like me?

Fumiya: What?

She is a totally Filipino beautiful woman.

I think she is a pure Filipino.

I know she has a Youtube channel, too.

What do you think of her?

I think she is so young.

Shunya: Is she younger than you?

Fumiya: I guess so.

She looks like she looks Japanese who are on Tik Tok.

Yuya: Exactly.

She is 15 years old.

Shunya: But I am older than her by only 4 years.

Fumiya: Only 4 years?

And she can dance very well.

Look at me. My face is different from you because of light.

Strange?

Yuya: Gross!

Fumiya: It's crazy.

Fumiya: That's all about it.

Fumiya: Who do you think is the cutest woman of all?

Shunya: The second is the best for me.

Fumiya: Who was she?

Shunya: I don't remember her name.

Shunya: She looks American a bit.

Yuya: I said she looks like she has some backgrounds.

Fumiya: Is the woman you mentioned?

Shunya: You're right.

Do you like a woman like her?

Shunya: I'm not sure.

Yuya: She is so cool.

Shunya: Anyway, I remember her the most.

Fumiya: She is absolutely cool.

Fumiya: How about you,Yuya?

Shunya: Let me guess.

It's she!

Yuya: You're right.

Fumiya: Do you like her the best?

Yuya: Yes, I do. She is so beautiful!

I also think Kim Chiu is really sweet!

But,I've recently watched videos of May May😂

Because she has appeared in "PBB".

That's why, I like her.

I think she is a cute Filipino woman.

That's all.

Thank you so much.

Next reaction video will be up someday.

That's all!

Shunya: Your joke bombed!

Fumiya: I think so, too😂

For more infomation >> WHY ARE FILIPINA ACTRESS SO BEAUTIFUL?? - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Iyanla Asks Women to Speak Their Pain So Their Daughters Won't Repeat It | Iyanla: Fix My Life | OWN - Duration: 3:41.

Sometimes, as women, we really don't

understand the importance of our culture,

our environment, our ecology.

What's coming down this line has been in this family.

You all are acting it out the way you know how to act out.

Momma and I had a good, good talk today.

We did.

And so much of who she is and what she did

came from her mother.

And so much of that may have come from her mother.

Do you want to share with them some of the things

that we talked about today?

Well, we talked about mom and dad fighting and fussing

and how that affected me, that I never share with you all.

Like when I was young, I was yelled at a lot,

from my parents and my siblings, you know?

Mhm.

They call me ugly, and they call me cripple.

All of that that she made me realize, it's true.

You know.

I'm really sorry.

Are you sorry or forgive me?

Forgive me for not being the ownership of this family.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

But here's what you all came here to understand.

Your children, who watched and heard your mother be violently,

physically, and verbally abused, and she

never spoke to you about it.

You had to make up your own mind about it.

Momma, your babies weren't safe in their mind.

You weren't safe.

Mhm.

So you had to make up what to do about it.

And also make up that she couldn't handle it.

Because you judge her as weak.

You judged her as weak.

And you're not going to be like that.

Then you take over.

Would that be accurate?

If you can't save yourself, you can't save me.

And as the oldest child, I think I just felt like,

OK, if I could protect myself, then

I could make sure Mal was OK.

But I didn't understand why you could--

why you chose to stay in that situation.

Why?

Can I tell you why?

Because her father beat her.

It was familiar.

And we'll do what's familiar and comfortable

rather than try the unknown.

And you better pay attention to what they do because you do it.

I didn't know a lot--

or any-- pretty much anything of what I've heard today.

So--

That's how she'll end up in it.

Because the tree don't grow from the leaf to the root.

It grow from the root to the leaf.

OK?

It's in her blood.

Yeah.

She needs to know that she don't have to stay with a man

who puts his hands on her.

And she can talk about it when it happens.

And that the whole village is going to show

up should it ever happen.

But the women have to gather and speak, so that you know.

For more infomation >> Iyanla Asks Women to Speak Their Pain So Their Daughters Won't Repeat It | Iyanla: Fix My Life | OWN - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

'I'm So Much More Than Just A Drug Addict Who Steals Cars' - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> 'I'm So Much More Than Just A Drug Addict Who Steals Cars' - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Bauch-Probleme: So unhandlich ist Bibis Schwanger-Kugel - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Bauch-Probleme: So unhandlich ist Bibis Schwanger-Kugel - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Timo so lovely & cute for Popeye | Popeye take care touch his face & groom baby | Monkey Daily 1830 - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> Timo so lovely & cute for Popeye | Popeye take care touch his face & groom baby | Monkey Daily 1830 - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Timo sleep on Popeye's hand with happiness |So sweet Timo with Popeye & Jill |Monkey Daily 1831 - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> Cute Timo sleep on Popeye's hand with happiness |So sweet Timo with Popeye & Jill |Monkey Daily 1831 - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

180929 Yoona (윤아) Arrived In Korea After So Wonderful Day Fan Meeting In Singapore - Duration: 0:56.

180929 Yoona (윤아) Arrived In Korea After So Wonderful Day Fan Meeting In Singapore

For more infomation >> 180929 Yoona (윤아) Arrived In Korea After So Wonderful Day Fan Meeting In Singapore - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Poor Timo mom use hand force out from hug milk | Timo so pity when mom give milk | Monkey Daily 1834 - Duration: 10:23.

For more infomation >> Poor Timo mom use hand force out from hug milk | Timo so pity when mom give milk | Monkey Daily 1834 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Love Popeye good care Timo baby | Timo so active can walk & find to eat himself | Monkey Daily 1829 - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> Love Popeye good care Timo baby | Timo so active can walk & find to eat himself | Monkey Daily 1829 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Romantische Liebeserklärung: So süß schwärmt Ginger Costello von Bert Wollersheim - Duration: 1:45.

Romantische Liebeserklärung: So süß schwärmt Ginger Costello von Bert Wollersheim

Nach seiner Teilnahme am „Sommerhaus der Stars" trennte Bert Wollersheim sich von seiner Freundin Bobby Anne Baker.

Nun scheint er aber endlich sein großes Liebesglück gefunden zu haben.

Bert Wollersheim ist schwer verliebt.

Die neue Frau an seiner Seite nennt sich Ginger Costello und kriegt von ihrem Liebsten gar nicht genug.

Auf Instagram postet das Webcam-Girl immer wieder süße Schnappschüsse von sich und Bert.

Dabei schwärmt sie in den höchsten Tönen von dem 67-Jährigen.

„Ich liebe dich mein Baby. Du bist der beste und liebste Mann der Welt" und „Ich habe das größte Glück der Welt, denn ich habe denn besten Mann der Welt",.

schreibt Ginger dort beispielsweise und nennt Bert sogar ihren „Traummann". Hach!.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét