Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily me Sep 30 2018

Hey, welcome back to you know, today's vloggg

that was like so cringy, i mean guys i know i'm very sarcastic

But no in real life

I'm actually not that sarcastic, but I just like to be sarcastic on YouTube for some reason cuz I just I already like people

Thinking I'm funny. Nobody ever laughed at my joke

Yeah, but let's get straight to the video.

I'm actually pretty chill in real person, but I'm kinda you know sarcastic as well

i'm not gonna describe myself as sarcastic, I would describe myself as crazy

Okay, and then I just actually just kind of you know wanted to show you guys matter, you know ray-ban glasses

But um I kind of accidentally scratched it

Because I thought it was, you know, just a little scratch and I kind of you know made it worse cuz I keep right

sorry, I kept yeah, I

Kind of you know, just, you know kept scratching it so I kind of you know made it worse. I just

Killed her I killed her

Now what I'm gonna do with this camera and I'm gonna own this channel now

You know just casually taking up my vlog, you know this vlog is so kind cuteeeee

Hey guys, that was you know, just like a little plan my brother had cuz he wanted to you know

Kind of be in my video, but that was not

Hey guys, so this is my

brother

So he's also actually kind of very sarcastic. My brother is actually also very very crazy and he's very sarcastic as well

Same as me because but of course, we're not as sarcastic, you know in real life

We're just kind of normal people, but of course, on camera, we like to have fun. So we're just you know sarcastic

Let's take a look. What what is my brother doing?

Okay, let's look at what this is doing

This is gonna be on my YouTube

Hey

You guys wanna see my my guns? Oh my gosh

No, they don't have interest in that none of em, so I just couldn't resist this angle. So I have to

highlight

To let you guys know why I'm actually you know, like

Okay, why I'm actually you know

vlogging stache forming

my iPhone because first of all

before when I you know

pretended to be a youtuber I would flume on my macbook and then I would just use Final Cut Pro which yes

I purchased Final Cut Pro the

Editing software and it is real. I didn't download it. I did buy it

but

You might be wondering why you're not using a Final Cut Pro to edit Oh in case if you're wondering I use

iMovie to edit my videos and

That's that's not nice. Just don't have a lot of features

But of course it's on a mobile device. So I mean

duh, so

I'm planning to use Final Cut Pro again

And you might be wondering why I just don't film on my iPhone and then export the clips to my computer and then edit it

First of all, my computer is kind of you know broken

It was soaked in water one time by you know, my brother

he brought it into the bathroom and then you know, he was doing his own thing while watching my computer because you know

He wanted my computer

and then when he was washing his hands the computer slipped and

You know the water the tap it went straight into

My computer so that's why my computer was kind of broken and then my harddrive

Kind of just broke as well

And then I don't know why it just took up so many space so, you know how the disunity has

You know different sections of how your hard drive is being used

And my other category has two hundred thirty five gigabytes

Used and I'm 0kb left on my computer. So nothing zero. It's

Completely full. Oh

My gosh. Um, so mom if you're watching this in the future, happy birthday, I love you. I

Don't want to get cheesy. But yeah, I love you. You're amazing. Keep doing what you love

so and

Actually post it on

Facebook I love my mom very much don't know what is going on with this, but I'm actually heading out for dinner really soon. Oh,

So, you know being the person I am it's the next day right no, it's two days after

And I forgot to end the video

So yeah, peace. Hope you guys enjoyed this week's video and I love you guys

For more infomation >> how my brother "killed" me in a vlog :)) - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mighty Magiswords They See Me Trollblin Part 3 - Kai Hilton - Duration: 3:09.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

the individual stereotype and to chillax you're going straight from blue I'll

teach you to compare me to a common elven way keep the true blends and

katashi ins from destroying each other we can take a sigh well we better come

to a neutral decision in you gotta be

gather round Abel it's story time dude the village of potassium was

peaceful and sound it's real estate made out of food from the ground no no grab

not now between people there were all set to relax

no no prop not now mountainous troublin came looking for snacks now no children

let's continue the troll woman was hungry for midday lunch fare where were

you going a package on my mom's I picked it not realizing people live there do or

don't patrol urban naive but not meaning ill will sat down for a picnic his tummy

to fill even if he picked a safe place to eat

he might have looked twice before taking a sleep the courtesy ins faced him

determined to fight but though they were angry did that make them right with

peaceful discussion why each side could see that everyone needs space a place

they can be let's learn today the trebuchet in saber can never be in

respect for your neighbor we starve

laughter I mean this isn't that power it was like totally our bad we were like on

a total food Vision Quest but you know we didn't know it was like your pet food

cuz we repay you by like helping you grow some new digs yeah sure whatever

floats your boat I guess shaping up beautifully I don't say but weird all

that not tomato veggies come from no it's all majus olds to be sure my

vegetable majus Ord spare Scott is a mystery well happy travelling struggling

Schneider little dude treasure technically kiddos he didn't destroy the

troll blends like I originally asked all the weirdos are gone

For more infomation >> Mighty Magiswords They See Me Trollblin Part 3 - Kai Hilton - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Beyoncé | Me, Myself & I | Live at Billboard Awards 2003 (FOX Version) - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Beyoncé | Me, Myself & I | Live at Billboard Awards 2003 (FOX Version) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sticknodes - Stay with me - Duration: 1:45.

The fire makes the city looks so bright..

Close your eyes and stay tight we have to go...

Stay with me while we leave

don't worry just believe me,

this story will relieve us,

stay with me while we leave.

dont worry just believe me

this story will relieve us

stay with me while we leave..

Stay with me..

For more infomation >> Sticknodes - Stay with me - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mighty Magiswords They See Me Trollblin Part 2 - Kai Hilton - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

wait so you do realize that you've been terrorizing a town this whole time I can

believe it

meet Robbins give you a rowdy budge when we're hungry how can we make it up to

these little dudes you know even out our karma and all that leave this area and

never be heard of ever again made me hungry besides they seem like alright

fellas oh and here's your cooking doohickey back sharing with our

neighbors is the least we could do me vegetable soup vegetable vegetable oh

dear I think these fellows are too big to

know they're in a town I think perhaps they can't even see the katashi

now get back to the foreign savagery or you can kiss that golden statue goodbye

let's go settle this matter with war bird can't break any bones with those

excuse me fine Jen's but you may not be aware that what you

have in your position is in fact yeah there's that voice again dude I think

it's your stomach try eating Hey ha tomatoes

mr. gnarliest tomato I've ever eaten does Benzema without food related budget

suit we fulfilled their appetite it ought to be a cinch to get their full

attention as I was trying to say earlier hmm I think if you of food girl

we better take care of this before public a notice there's no reason to and

they're going to war wait a tick so eating the veg is right out but it's

perfectly fine to use them as artillery livadas weirdos

really raspberries all due respect public to you two did this once we get

rid of those problems vegetable based attacks are making a dent in the troop

instances oh really now I didn't notice what else have you discovered in the

magical realm beyond knave oh man you better have a counter-attack after

blowing my mind like that as a matter of fact we only have one option left

oh we could do to protect ourselves is big dummy one do it

like seriously raining melons I believe there's a bunch of little dudes in the

food's dude if you want something done right you gotta do it dude

bro do you like me cookie so I for like cobbles

For more infomation >> Mighty Magiswords They See Me Trollblin Part 2 - Kai Hilton - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

우주소녀 (WJSN) - 부탁해 (SAVE ME, SAVE YOU) Dance Cover - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 우주소녀 (WJSN) - 부탁해 (SAVE ME, SAVE YOU) Dance Cover - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Carlos Herrera sobre Duque: "Yo, Pedro, me volvía a la estación espacial" - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Carlos Herrera sobre Duque: "Yo, Pedro, me volvía a la estación espacial" - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

MY WIFE CAUGHT ME! - Duration: 2:02.

hey baby what are you doing? what are you doing?!

what are you doing?

I am just trying something

but this is for kids you know that right

this is.. this is how i deal with stress with you

okay

you recording?

aha

then, you better show my skills baby

the Arab....

wait

the Arab

no wait

the Arab....

damn it, has skills

I'm grateful for my nephew! but I really want to show

what is that exactly that you are ...? I not doing anything. This is actually for

kids

it doesn't say

beagle bing-gle bing-gle bing-gle bing-gle bing- bingo came from the

game bingo and the game bingo is gambling and gambling is not for kids

gambling for adult people even though it's Haram but it's adult people then

this is for adult people, okay I promise you I'm not gonna give you the stress

well if you show my skills to people then I don't care

okay enough, enough

i promise no stress

For more infomation >> MY WIFE CAUGHT ME! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

S02E12 - This trail is trying to END ME!! "Entrails" in Squamish (Alice Lake Part II) - Duration: 12:48.

For more infomation >> S02E12 - This trail is trying to END ME!! "Entrails" in Squamish (Alice Lake Part II) - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG_GER SUBS] Dimash and Wang Li - You and Me - Duration: 3:27.

You and me

Our hearts joined together

We live on the same Earth

In pursuit of dreams

Travel a thousand miles

Meeting in Beijing

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

For more infomation >> [ENG_GER SUBS] Dimash and Wang Li - You and Me - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby Mc Gee = HD Original Audio - Duration: 3:56.

Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waitin' for a train

And I's feelin' near as faded as my jeans

Bobby thumbed a diesel down, just before it rained

It rode us all the way to New Orleans

I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna

I was playin' soft while Bobby sang the blues, yeah

Windshield wipers slappin' time, I was holdin' Bobby's hand in mine

We sang every song that driver knew

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose

Nothin', don't mean nothin' hon' if it ain't free

Yeah, And, feelin' good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues

For more infomation >> Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby Mc Gee = HD Original Audio - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Next to Me Imagine Dragons Lyrics Subtitulado en Español - Duration: 3:49.

Something by the way that you walk into my living room

Casually company looking at the place I am

Bastille me

Stress lines and cigarettes politics and deficits

She's screaming and hollering Steve

And still you

Down

To me

Something by the way that you always see the pretty view overlooking

Man always looking effortless

Still you won't be

I

Got no innocence faith ain't no privilege

deck of cards by Sora game of hearts and steel

Still you want me

Sit down

You

Thank you

For taking a chance on me. I know it is nice

But I hope to be worth it

So, thank you

Knees

For more infomation >> Next to Me Imagine Dragons Lyrics Subtitulado en Español - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

APH Multilanguage: Alone Trio - Remember Me (Lullaby) [w/S&T] - Duration: 1:41.

Always Think of Me

Don't Forget Me

Always think of me,

Don't forget me.

Even when I am very far from you,

You stay in my heart.

I sing a little song for you,

Then the pain will pass.

When I leave, don't be afraid,

Don't forget me

And the guitar's sad sound.

When I sing, you are in my arms,

FR: Do not forget me... GER: Always think of me...

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> APH Multilanguage: Alone Trio - Remember Me (Lullaby) [w/S&T] - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

meet me | an introduction - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> meet me | an introduction - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

How Palestinian president helped me to cross the border from Palestine to Jordan - Duration: 6:01.

Hi, I'm Miljana and I'm traveling all around the world

if you've been watching my videos, I wanted to say, as the title of the video say:

''how Palestinian president helped me to cross the border from Palestine to Jordan.''

As I finished all the videos for Jordan and published them

I would like to thank him and the people of Palestine for providing me this help.

So I'm going to tell you the story how did this happen.

When I finished visiting Israel and Palestine...

[car passing] Sorry.

So when I finished visiting Israel and Palestine I call the Jordanian embassy in Palestine

and I asked them how much is for the visa because I'm Serbian passport holder, so I need visa for Jordan.

I asked them how much, they told me three hundred shekels

so I went to Jerusalem and I worked as pantomime

until I collected three hundred shekels, which I did in one day, fortunately for me

and what I did, I just had towards the...

I went next morning hitchhiking towards the embassy.

I went there, I apply for visa and they told me it's 380.

I told them how I'm traveling without money and as I called yesterday and I asked how much

I worked until I have this much money so that I don't have any more

So the guy who was working there in the embassy, he just paid the rest for me

and he gave me a drive to the highway so I can hitchhike towards the Jordan.

As I reached the Jordanian-Palestinian border in Jericho,

I...

I didn't know that you have to pay for a bus, because apparently there is three borders over there in one spot

So there is Palestinian border

and then you come to the Israeli border in the middle of this bridge where the border is placed

and then the third border is Jordanian

so you need to pay for bus there is no way of going walking and there is no way of going with private car

so I cannot hitchhike and I cannot walk.

There is two buses:

one that it's bringing you from Palestinian border to Israeli border

and the other one from Israeli to the Jordanian, which is like 20 seconds of drive,

but still you cannot walk because maybe these countries have some issues or something

so they don't want some threat... or something like that.

I didn't know that and as I said, that I don't have money, that I can walk...

because I didn't understand the rule of this border

This was the first time I heard about the rule that you cannot walk or go with the private car, with the...

you know, I cannot hitchhike...

So I told... like, they call the boss of the the border and I told him my story

that I am traveling around the world without money, how I called the embassy, asked how much is the visa

and that I worked until I had exact money for visa

and that I don't have any money for the buses because I was not expecting that

And how I'm working like street art and this is how I'm going to survive in Jordan and... that's it

So he called the Palestinian president and he told him about me and then after he finished the conversation...

By the way, they were very nice with me at the border. They treated me very nice,

it was like I'm some kind of famous person or something

And they gave me a coffee...

And after the conversation he just told me like: ''this is the money for you'',

and I was saying like: ''no no no no, no...''

And he told me: ''no no no, this is not from me. The Palestinian president told me to give you this money''

it was like two hundred dollars...

and it was plus money for the buses

and plus Jordanian currency money for me to have like two or three meals in Jordan...

enough for that.

So I tell him: ''no, I can't accept that'', so he told me: ,,no, it's not from my pocket...'',

because I told him: ''you have kids and bla, bla, you need this'',

he tell me: ''no, it's not from me. It's it's Palestinian president told me to give you''

So this video is me thanking the Palestinian president and the Palestinian people

for allowing me to cross this border and

my apologize that I didn't know the rules of the border before, so I wasn't prepared.

But thank you so much for helping me and..

As I finished all the videos and I uploaded them all, about Jordan, I wanted to say the story as a thank you

Because if there wasn't for you, maybe I wouldn't be able to to upload these videos and to visit this country

Thanks for watching subscribe, share and like

and comment down below what do you think about this story.

This would be the playlist of the Palestine and

thank you so much once more for all the help you gave me

and this would be a playlist of Jordan...

the country that I wouldn't be able to visit without the Palestinian help.

Thank you :)

For more infomation >> How Palestinian president helped me to cross the border from Palestine to Jordan - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Teras & Filip Turkowski - Je me bats - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Teras & Filip Turkowski - Je me bats - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

◂ dance with me ▸ Sofia Falcone & Luca Changretta - Duration: 0:48.

It never gonna be bloodless

your lucks run out

You came to Carmine Falcone for help

What you want with me?

You want to dance?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét