Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily do May 31 2018

Interesting Facts About Coconut

How To Do Pooja With Coconut

Hindu Traditions And Cultures

For more infomation >> Interesting Facts About Coconut | How To Do Pooja With Coconut | Hindu Traditions And Cultures - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Estadão: Boeing faz ofensiva por apoio do governo em acordo com Embraer - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Estadão: Boeing faz ofensiva por apoio do governo em acordo com Embraer - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Associate Banker: Growing Businesses | What We Do | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 0:56.

Anthony: I'm in the Asset Based Lending Group

within the Commercial Bank and I'm an Associate Banker.

[buoyant music]

We provide loans to both middle market-type companies

and then mid-corporate companies, so that kind of

ranges anywhere from sales of 10 million to 2 billion.

So it's a large plethora of companies.

I provide solutions to both prospects and clients

that work for both the bank as well as their company.

I love doin' what I'm doing, I meet with clients

um, across a very diverse set of industries,

whether it be in, you know, we have a big retail portfolio.

Wine and spirits, large manufacturers,

so I get to see a vast amount of companies

from 10 million of sales to 50 million to 100 million.

And it's really interesting.

For more infomation >> Associate Banker: Growing Businesses | What We Do | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota líder em satisfação do cliente; Fiat é a pior - Brasil - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Toyota líder em satisfação do cliente; Fiat é a pior - Brasil - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Justin King - Do Not Disturb ( Write my wrongs) - Duration: 2:04.

yeah

i can't believe you let me go

can't believe you broke my heart & left me all alone

can't believe you changed your number when i called your phone

never said you fall out of love i thought you let me know

yeah

now my heart is here In broken pieces

kept it one hundred with you but you never called it even

packing yours bags man it killed me just to watch you leaving

crazy how these people change up more than the fucking seasons

said you was fed up & you needed a break

but that break turned to forever now I'm missing your face

now i miss the way you smile every second i wake

suicide is on my mind like how much can i take

now my heart is broke

all this pain it soaked in

depression real now I'm feeling hopeless

just hope you notice

everything i feel

just want you to know just may i keep it real

yeah

if this your favorite song just go & sing alone

wish i can write my wrongs i can write my wrongs

but fuck it now i guess I'm moving on

phone on not disturb

cause there aint noone else thats gonna hear from me

its bin 3 years man i swear i thought you cared for me

you said don't break your heart & i just held it carefully

its bin bumpy road but i thought you would bear with me

i thought we had it planned but you found another man

swear my heart just hit the surface when i seen him on the gram

aint no happy ever after aint no pictures with the fam

how can someone that you love just walk away don't understand

how can someone that you love just walk away without a tear

how can someone say they care & than one second they aint there

every since the day you left i swear I'm living up in fear

girl i know you did me wrong but i still wish that you was here

yeah

if this your favorite song just go & sing alone

wish i can write my wrongs i can write my wrongs

but fuck it now i guess I'm moving on

if this your favorite song just go & sing alone

wish i can write my wrongs i can write my wrongs

but fuck it now i guess I'm moving on

For more infomation >> Justin King - Do Not Disturb ( Write my wrongs) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar admite que "realmente quer" trabalhar com o técnico do Manchester City, Pep Guardiola - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Neymar admite que "realmente quer" trabalhar com o técnico do Manchester City, Pep Guardiola - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Have Your Homework? [Short] [Obsolete] - Duration: 0:06.

Agh! Where is it?

Do you have your homework?

Uuaaaagh

WORLD ENDING PANIC EXPLOSION!

For more infomation >> Do You Have Your Homework? [Short] [Obsolete] - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lake Tohoma Update & Do you have a chance of getting hit by a Hurricane in 2018 - Duration: 5:52.

Hi everyone j7409 here with you before I get into do you have a chance of a

name storm system or hurricane hitting your area this year I want to put this

up is from the McDowell County 9-1-1 emergency management about the dam and

evacuations all of us been canceled people okay

Lake Tahoma has been inspected by an engineer and deemed safe this happened

earlier this morning evacuation order is now cancelled okay the emergency at Lake

Tahoe has been canceled the evacuation order is no longer in effect the

engineer has performed a safety inspection and determined that the

evacuation order is no longer needed please remain alert though for

additional updates as additional rainfall is expected this afternoon we

appreciate the public's understanding during the storm once again the

mandatory evacuation order for all residents below Lake Tahoma has been

cancelled and I will be sure and put this link and you can go check more out

okay now before I get going I want to say this is not written in stone this is

estimates okay and this is coming from Tropical Meteorology research project at

Colorado State University and Geographics laboratory at Bridgewater

State University so this is just what these two universities have put together

okay the Colorado State University and the Bridgewater State University I

thought it was very interesting I'm going to go over a couple of places just

to show you how it works and I will put a link below and you can go check out

other things for yourself so let's start out up here we should be getting a state

to roll around and here we go okay let's pick a state I'm just going

to pick a few here we will start off let's go down

- oh I don't know let's hit Florida okay then after that we need to select the

county all right looks you see all the counties that are up here I'm gonna pick

st. Lucie that's where my friend Robert is here's the information okay this is

the current data and also the climatology that's what's in parentheses

okay and this is for tropical cyclone landfall probabilities once again this

is what these two universities have put together not me not anyone else this is

just what they are seen it may look like Florida probability of a hurricane

impact 61.8% probability of a major hurricane impact 27.2% and as you can

see it gives you all the data all the way back to 50 years this is very

interesting very very very helpful it's a very good site you can go to it and

check out things for yourself let's go to South Carolina and let's go to Horry

County that's where Myrtle Beach is let's see what that says okay

probability of a hurricane impact 22.6% major hurricane 5.2 this gives you

everything okay this is Nate just named storms it gives you everything right in

here now let's check out where I live let's go to North Carolina and let's go

to Beaufort County I have a 36.2% of a hurricane probability of a major

hurricane impact good lord 10% I like that and uh-huh well we'll have to wait

and see what happens this is a very good site though I want to share this with

you and so we'll go to one more place right quick this is just showing you how

it works I will close this link for you okay let's go to oh I don't know

say Mississippi and let's go to Harrison County I

I think that's around Biloxi but I'm not for sure okay

this area 13.9% of a hurricane probability of a major hurricane impact

is six percent so with all of this said and done I'm going to put the links down

to what's going on here with this hurricane probability site from the two

universities and also the link to Lake Tohono it not the dam right now that

canceled it has been canceled for everyone to evacuate so I'm going to put

those links below thank you so much for watching please subscribe click the bell

make sure you get the latest in weather news forecasts alerts and tropical

weather I'll get it out for you people I promise and I appreciate and thank you

so much for subscribing sharing commenting and liking all the good

things you do for me I'll be back later this evening with the evening edition of

weather news today with J 7 4 & 9 to see what's happening if we have any watches

and warnings everyone have a good afternoon

much peace loving kindness to all

For more infomation >> Lake Tohoma Update & Do you have a chance of getting hit by a Hurricane in 2018 - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

AGU Explica - Princípio do Poluidor Pagador - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> AGU Explica - Princípio do Poluidor Pagador - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Alterar o endereço de e-mail do ePrint em sua conta do HP Connected - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Alterar o endereço de e-mail do ePrint em sua conta do HP Connected - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How To Worship God | How To Do Pooja | Hindu Traditions And Cultures - Duration: 2:15.

How To Worship God

Hindu Traditions And Cultures

For more infomation >> How To Worship God | How To Do Pooja | Hindu Traditions And Cultures - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Howland killer: 'I would do it again. Maybe even better.' - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Howland killer: 'I would do it again. Maybe even better.' - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

DO I HAVE ADHD?! (ADHD Test for Symptoms) - Duration: 15:14.

do I have ADHD well I'm about to take a test about the ADHD symptoms so make

sure that you stay tuned so we can find out together everybody this is Chris

from the rewired so where we talk about the problem but focus on the solution

yeah today I'm gonna take an ADHD test so

it's still Mental Health Awareness Month be sure to share this video let's

increase some awareness a lot of people struggle with ADHD so this is kind of a

big deal but anyways I do with this struggle that I could dedicate a whole

video to I read a lot of mental health books right and one of my fears is that

reading these books makes me think I might have symptoms of a mental illness

which really trips me out I was talking about girlfriend about it but it's one

of the reasons why I'm gonna start using better help for online therapy and if

you want to try better help make sure you use the link down in the description

below but anyways like learning more about ADHD like I'm like wait I do that

I do that and I do that so I decided to take a test online which is by no means

like a diagnosis this involves seeing a professional and things like that so I'm

just gonna kind of get any of the symptoms so let's do this thing

alright so all I did was hop onto google and type in ADHD test and the first one

came up from psych central pretty legit website so let's see how this thing goes

I am a 32 year old 33 next month male alright so newly diagnosed no one how

often do you have difficulty sustaining your attention while doing something for

work school a hobby or fun activity example remaining focus during lectures

lengthy reading or conversations so like for example right now I

was just in class I'm doing online courses for a certified alcoholic drug

counselor and my mind was like all over the place I'm checking the phone and

stuff like that but this is one of the reasons I meditate because it helps me

acknowledge when my mind is wandering and going to other places so I catch

myself no more often now even though I catch myself it doesn't really mean that

I'm always going to pull my attention back sometimes I'll let my brain go and

do its thing so let's say I'm not gonna say often I think that would be an

exaggeration alright so number two how often are you easily distracted by

external stimuli like something in your environment or unrelated thoughts this

is a thing like I get hyper focused on things and that's like when something

pops into my mind that I really am passionate about or I really want to do

like I have to do it like I'm really interested in how much that plays into

addiction as a whole because from what I've been reading people with ADHD they

they get this like laser-like focus on something that gets their attention and

it's really hard to pull them away so I got this idea for a video I'm like

should I wait til tomorrow now I'm gonna do it right now so let's

see three how often do you avoid dislike or are reluctant to engage in tasks that

require sustained mental effort or thought never doesn't entrust me I might

avoid it but like most things like I'm there alright how often do you have

trouble listening to someone even when they are speaking directly to you like

your mind is somewhere else I'm gonna go ahead and say rarely I'll be honest it

depends on the person the person but something I practice a lot is mindful

communication to connect with that person I have clients who come in and

things like that whiney who need to talk with me and sometimes about serious

stuff my girlfriend I try to give her as much of my attention as possible even

though sometimes I pick up this thing while we're talking but like my son

I'm really bad about it and I feel awful but like again I'm mindful of it and I

try to give him my full attention but he's nine years old and sometimes he

just goes on and tells he's like really irrelevant stories of my mind starts to

wander but anyways Dylan if you ever watch this I'm sorry

daddy's working on it number five how often do you have difficulty in

organizing and an activity or tasks needing to get done poor time management

to meet deadlines difficulty managing sequential tasks I'm gonna say sometimes

instead of often like only because fails to meet deadlines I'm a huge

procrastinator still but I do not miss deadlines like it is extremely rare the

way I manage my hectic brain and racing thoughts is that I'm an organized mess

but yeah time management of stuff I've been talking to my buddy Kayla from the

YouTube channel panko bunny about doing calendar blocking and like I'm trying to

do calendar blocking on Google Calendar so I have better time management but I

haven't found the time to do this thing that will help me manage my time so

hopefully I'll do that this week alright number six how often do you fail to give

close attention to details or make careless mistakes and things such as

schoolwork or other activities I'm gonna say really never because I'm not perfect

but but yeah like that's one of the biggest reasons I practice mindfulness

like so many of us like we were just forgetful or we're not paying attention

and things like that we don't follow instructions now I will say my

girlfriend harps on me because I skim I skim a lot of things but when it comes

to like tasks I'm really really focused on making sure that every piece of it is

done for example is something I teach my son when it comes to Legos like so so

many things in life are about following instructions

so I'm gonna say really all right number seven how often do you forget to

do something you do all the time such as missing an appointment or parent paying

a bill rarely very rarely you know what oh this is only 2 part 2 or 3 ok

really really really um I have managed to set up reminders for myself I'm a

very forgetful person I've taught some of you about this in other videos I

forgot which one sorry but anyways I see lies my cell phone a lot like when

somebody gives me information to do something I almost immediately put a

reminder of my phone so I don't forget about it I suggest you do that too if

you're forgetful no but how often do you lose misplace or damaged something

that's necessary in order to get things done really your phone wallet keys now

no you know what never I'm going whenever like I am very

systematic with important things like I have a pocket system you know phones in

this one keys in that one wallet in the back pocket right don't try to mug me by

the way but anyways I have a system and I always do a pocket pack before I walk

out of the door because all right I'll switch to rarely because I have now been

locked myself out of the house I do my best to always do like a pocket pack how

often do you have trouble following through on instructions are failing to

finish school work toys or duties in the workplace you start task but quickly

lose focus and are easily sidetrack I'll do sometimes like I don't know but is

that really ADHD I avoid doing stuff that I don't want to do

I think a lot of people do that but yeah alright so number 10 how often are you

unable to play or engage in leisurely activities quietly what never what

that's a weird question I don't know maybe I guess I don't know I just can't

imagine like doing leisurely activities and making a lot of noise let's see

number 11 how often do you have difficulty waiting your turn such as

while waiting online never never I love waiting in lines well wait in lines

that's what I'm replying to all your YouTube comments and DMS and emails and

all that stuff like put me in a line alright or a good book go to the DMV

number 12 how often do you feel like you're on the go

acting as if you're driven by a motor example you're unable to be or wait

you're unable to be or uncomfortable being still for an extended period of

time such as in a restaurant or a meeting ah rarely I don't really get

fidgety I could sit somewhere forever my main problem is just getting tired

that's the main issue but if I stand up like doing like a lecture or something

like that it's because I'm tired it's not because I need to like you're like

move around 13 how often do you leave your seat in situations when remain

exceeded has expected like that's almost the same but like I was gonna answer it

based on like what the test is wanting or not wanting like I do but only when

I'm tired I don't get fidgety so 14 I'll have to do blurred out an

answer before question has been completed its no no no I'm gonna say

never like today never lie again mindfulness man if you're getting

anything from this video stop practicing mindfulness like it happens a lot why I

get the urge I get the urge like when somebody's talking slow and I'm in a

while or if I just wanted to get to the point

like I'm mindful of getting this urge to do that and I restrain myself and let

them finish because I don't like getting interrupted do you know of course not

so I restrained that urge now if that was a question about the urge to do so I

say often all right last page how often do you

feel Restless like you want to get out and do something sometimes it's not

really get out and do something but I do I do have a problem like just sitting

back and relaxing um and I don't know how much of that would be related to

this or just my workaholic mind satellite it's very hard for me to just

sit down and watch a movie with my son or with my girlfriend it's

really fun for me to just sit down and read Ella it's hard for me to sit down

and meditate because even when I'm trying to meditate like my brains like

you need to go do something you need to go do work so not like get out but like

in yeah how often do you fidget with or tap your hands or feet or squirm in your

seat really how often do you find yourself talking

talking excessively I'm very long-winded I'm long-winded do you do all of you

understand how hard it is for me to not make each video 30 minutes I have to

shorten them just because of other people's inability to sustain their

attention but I'm very long-winded like if if you were ever in one of my groups

like when people ask me questions it is a very long answer like so people are

afraid of public speaking I used to be but like no like I love it like I always

have something to talk about like go check my livestream I'll link it up here

but I'll talk all day baby 18 how often do you interrupt or intrude on others

such as budding into their conversations or talking over whatever what others are

doing never that kind of relates to that other one

19 were several of symptom were several of the symptoms present prior to age 12

I don't know I did I did a lot of mind-altering substances let's let's say

no see I'm answering no as I feel bad I don't want to I check in with my brain

and I don't want to try to have ADHD you know what I mean like I've been

restraining myself in this me like yes often yeah yeah yes because another

video I need to do something about is when people are like trying to have

symptoms of a certain illness and like we need to really be mindful of when

we're doing that like it's okay to just be okay Douce do the symptoms of peer do

the symptoms appear in at least two or more settings yes all right score my

ADHD quiz you scored a total of 21 inattention subscale is 13 oh so there's

two different things okay so hyperactivity impulsivity subscale eight

so adult ADHD is 34 and up moderate ADHD is 26 to 33 ADHD possible see that's why

I made this video to see if it was possible ADHD boom we figured it out

ladies and gentlemen so yeah yeah that's interesting like I think this actually

maybe put my mind at ease a little bit like maybe I don't have it maybe I just

have a racing mind I don't know once I have some more fun so I am signing up

for better help online therapy again link down in the description to see what

I can do but until then I'm gonna keep on meditating to train my attention if

you have if you know somebody who might have some of these symptoms make sure

you share with them they might realize that they need to go get help

who knows helping others that's what we do but yeah if you like this video

please give it a thumbs up and if you are

here I'm always making videos to help you out with your mental health and

sometimes I'm trying to help mine click that little round subscribe button and

if you want to check out some other videos on the channel you can click or

tap on that thumbnail right there alright so thank you so so so much for

watching try to keep your mind focused and I'll

see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét