Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily so May 31 2018

♫♫

Hello, today I'm going to be doing a challenge

between two different ice creams, vegan ice creams.

Both are almond milk based ice creams.

So let's get started.

So I have two different kinds. The first is...

Ben and Jerry's

peanut butter and cookies.

Second is So Delicious Cookies and Cream.

I tried to get similar flavors but this is the best I could do.

So, let's get tasting.

First is So Delicious.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

Hm... not bad.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth, but a little bit of a nutty flavor for sure.

♫ ♫ ♫

Yeah, it's very good.

Just a little bit nutty.

Next is Ben and Jerrys.

♫ ♫ ♫

Again, very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

It's just hard cause its got such a strong peanut butter so it's different.

So I would say between Ben and Jerry's and So Delicious,

I would say been and Jerry's wins the almond milk.

The So Delicious yogurt was really good.

I recently did a video which you can see up here.

That was my favorite one, but it was coconut milk.

So maybe that makes a difference.

But between these two, Ben and Jerry's for sure.

So what video do you want to see me taste test next?

Maybe different ice creams... or what? Let me know!

I already have a second ice cream video idea.

So that will be coming soonish.

I have to space these out... the ice cream, or I'll explode!

Alright, hopefully you enjoyed the video.

If you want to support, you can do so here.

♫ ♫ ♫

I'll see you in the next video. Bye!

♫ ♫ ♫

I have to....

♫ ♫ ♫

for science reasons.

♫ ♫ ♫

You still there?

♫ ♫ ♫

(whispers) Go away!

♫ ♫ ♫

For more infomation >> WHICH IS BETTER?: Vegan Almond Ice Cream: So Delicous vs. Ben and Jerry's ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

"Let's Dance"-Ekat: So witzig ist Training mit Ingolf Lück - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> "Let's Dance"-Ekat: So witzig ist Training mit Ingolf Lück - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Install Operating System (OS) Backtrack - Duration: 16:37.

For more infomation >> How to Install Operating System (OS) Backtrack - Duration: 16:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lussy - So Lonely - Duration: 3:16.

How to talk to you if you don't hear me?

How to show you what you don't see?

How to touch you if you don't feel me?

How to forgive what tears you away from me?

I'm freezing

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me fight this war I'm not winning

Help me

How to stop smelling your scent?

How to move on without giving in to fear?

But how to live while longing for your touch?

How to hold on until tomorrow?

Save me from my descent

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me in this war I'm not winning

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

You must help me to keep fighting, Mayday Mayday

Mayday mayday, Help me

Mayday mayday, Help me

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me in this war I'm not winning

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Mayday Mayday

For more infomation >> Lussy - So Lonely - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

9 Hilarious Moments We Can Relate To From "Wok Of Love" So Far - Duration: 5:15.

9 Hilarious Moments We Can Relate To From "Wok Of Love" So Far

is the new SBS drama starring , , and 2PMs and takes place in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant.

When the drama first came out, the previews set viewers up for a light-hearted romantic comedy vibe, and its definitely been a pleasant watch so far.

The outrageous antics of all the characters are pretty hilarious to watch and even relatable at times.

Heres a look at some of those moments in the drama that are hilariously relatable.

When you realize the world is a scary place to live in and you want to hide from it all.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

Where do I get one of those masks?.

When your bias is getting married and your thoughts be like….

Just kidding.

I just want my biases to be happy. .

When people dont understand your connection with animals.

When you be stalking your crush like….

When youre the only one in a group of people stuffing your face and couldnt be bothered with how you look.

Food is my best friend, so whatevs.

When youre having the worst day ever and find someone who is also having a bad day.

Misery loves company.

When food trumps all your lifes problems.

Are you still talking? I cant stop thinking about food.

Bringing your A-game when it comes to flirting.

Do I look sexy?.

Finding that special friend who is just so in sync with you.

Hey Soompiers, how are you liking Wok Of Love so far? Let me know in the comments below!.

binahearts is a Soompi writer who can lately be seen obsessing over Jung Hae In, singing her heart out to BIGBANG at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in desserts.

Make sure you follow  on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!.

Currently watching: "," and "".

All-time favorite dramas: "," "," "" and "".

Looking forward to: 's return to the small screen and 's next drama.

For more infomation >> 9 Hilarious Moments We Can Relate To From "Wok Of Love" So Far - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe- Season Five Review so far - Duration: 14:24.

So I know I'm late to the party again, but I still get to say I told you so

After we had to lure episodes we had to townie not so important episodes but more on that in a minute. Oh

My gosh, I'm so sorry everyone. It's been such a long hiatus between videos

I'm getting a status Steven universe over here. I

Just had a lot of personal and financial issues going on. So I just had to take a break get things sorted out

I hope you guys understand. I'm not gonna make any promises because my video uploading schedule will still probably be pretty sporadic

I mainly would like to do this for fun

And if I have something to say about a media piece

Then I'll make something about it or if you guys have a suggestion. I'll do those too

IO as usual I like to hear what you guys have to say and anything you might think is interesting

I hope I can entertain you guys

Some more and I really do appreciate everyone who took the time to comment on my last videos

I actually enjoy the conversation all my videos

especially the last one and

Even if you guys disagree with me, I still I still like to hear that. Okay?

So I also wanted to give a special shout out to Kevin fan animations. I really appreciate your kind words. I

Also hope that I keep getting the opportunity to create in such a great community

Also go check out their channel. Hashtag not sponsored

but for now, let's get into the review of the episodes got

I'll start with your mother in mind. A lot of people complained about the silhouettes that

They didn't like it and it was basically a recap what we've already been shown so far

I agree that it was frustrating as we were all expecting new content considering how far into the series we are

But at the same time it was kind of nice to have a recap episode

you know summarizing everything we've been told or I

Felt like we were turning over a new leaf

And it was nice to see garnets perspective of how the rebellion happened what she feels about pink diamond and what she feels about Rose

And even though some of it was something we've seen before I feel like it was still useful to see

Everybody can have a different perception of the same events and perception is everything

Also liked how the off colors were fed. This propaganda about rose quartz. She didn't exist. She destroys all gems

She's crazy, etc

And I felt like this was actually a good depiction of how rumors and propaganda can affect a war

Because the Diamonds wouldn't want other gems Joan Rose and on the off chance that they survived the corruption blast

The diamonds would want her memory to be tarnished someone who didn't care about anyone at all

Not even her own kind which would be the worst negative characters

This would prevent any further gem uprisings or rebellions in the future as no one would want to side with someone like Rose

And they would see how they were crushed in the end. Anyway ours is interaction with the off colors was really adorable

I really like the back and forth

They have like they call him captain

But they aren't above pointing out that he's doing something wrong like what he's pushing the wrong button. I

Like the little moment with garnet and Steven too as usual their interactions always make me smile

But I still feel like it was put in there

It's more of a misdirect than anything else and maybe she swept his concerns under the rug too quickly

And when the episode ended with Lars and the off colors talking about where they can get supplies

They need to fix the thrusters and they all strike this little pose. It was hype worthy

But I already knew we were can I get to see it? I

Knew we were gonna get the cut off and the next episode is gonna be about townies

Hate to say it, but sure enough. It was the big show

now this episode to me felt out of place like

Why do we need to have this side plot with Sadie in the band?

Feel like one of the biggest complaints the show has the town episodes. Don't feel like they mekt to the gem episodes

Some people would argue. Well Stevens gem and a human and it's just showing his life as a human

It makes sense for sure

however

It's still completely possible for both of those elements to be intertwined and I feel since a lot of people feel this way

That's why people even call them townie episodes

Even people who like those call them townie

Episodes some of you remember the first Teen Titans that aired on Cartoon Network in the 2000s

This show is a good example of them having superhero problems and also having regular human everyday problems

Sure

I could say some of the episodes are serious and some are comical but they all still

Connected and served a purpose to our characters overall

I guess the reason I'm kind of harping on this is because I see way too many comments

talking about how we need these episodes because

Onion got a little development or this character got a little development

But to me, I should know mayor Dewey's favorite donut by now. Come on

Let's talk about the real issues. Sure. Stevens gonna have his down time, but I still feel like it's not handled

Well, I'm not saying we have to go full

spider-man Peter Parker where his responsibilities are constantly getting in the way of him having a normal life as a human being

but a

Tiny little bit of conflict just a bit of gem culture getting in the way of his humanity would be nice

it would also be an easy way for this episode ty and the others that ruining what they're trying to do we can have the

Whole episode be exactly the same

But put it at the end

After letters to Lars now before I give you an example

I would like to point out a few of you feel like my ideas of what would be better to generic and

I appreciate your honesty and input however, as I noted before these ideas are literally off the top of my head

Meaning I put very little thought in how to fix on-screen inconsistencies or problems and yet the story makes more sense with them there

Rather than how it's played out. I do think about these things. But since it's not my creation, I have no control over it

I'm not gonna put my full writer ability into these scenarios as I'm working on my own original stuff

I hope this clears up some confusion about what I'm trying to do here

I'm just offering suggestions of what I think might work better

Even if it was generic to start with if it was my show

I would start with this generic idea and then I would find a way to twist it on its head because that's what most

People do but some people don't do it, right because they twist it on its head

But they twist it to where it doesn't make sense for the point of look

We you know, we twisted something it look how creative we are instead of thinking

Well, that doesn't make sense story wise anymore

anyway

So all we have to do is add a little bit at the end of the big show

Have it scheduled after letters to Lars

So that SAT in the band finished their musical number the camera pans around the crowd

Sadie can see a gem type shape person, but it's kind of ambiguous

There's a person that kind of draws a little bit of attention to them

But not too much just enough to kind of make you wonder it. Oh, who is that?

Just kind of add a little bit of suspense and then while they are driving home

he said he brings it up that she saw something weird and

the others could be dismissive or Steven could ask more questions and

Maybe there's no conclusions really drawing

Another point that I wanted to bring up in this video was a point I touched on but I don't feel like I explained myself

Very well

so I've seen a lot of people will try and wave away the fact that the reason the Diamonds haven't attacked earth is because I

Think Rose for it's still on homeworld

now the first problem is the fact that

Yellow and blue diamond we're worried about bringing her to justice. They would have sent someone to earth

anyway, as soon as Steven was out of sight I say this because when they sent aqua meaning to earth

I'm sure her report would read. She found rose on earth. So chances are Rose got away

She might be able to get back to earth

Which we know Steven does and after the other time and saw her shatter another diamond

Chances are they're not gonna underestimate her again. Leave. No stone unturned right a

second reason that backs that up is

Homeworld was supposed to be looking for two fugitives

And I know it's a possibility that maybe other gems can't recognize that Lars is human or a gem anymore

Maybe he's confusing to them but he'll ours out here stealing spaceships obviously trying to get somewhere

I'm expected to believe that emerald ever reported to the diamonds

someone stole one of their best

Ships now sure some might argue that emerald wouldn't want to report that because she wouldn't want to get in trouble

possibly poofter shattered for being incompetent

Which is the valid point chances are I hate to keep saying it this way?

bear with me

Chances are some other gem would have seen what happened on the video communicator and information would get out one way or another

Also, why didn't the diamonds sent out a mass call to all of their subordinates?

Like hey guys, this is what rose quartz looks like now capture on site

wanted poster anyone

Also, don't try to use the cluster as an excuse. It's lame and it's been bubbled since season one

They set peridot to check on it and she defected which to me would mean that the cluster is not viable anymore

because they obviously did something to stop it next step pool hopping I

Get what they're trying to accomplish in this one showing that garnet is unsure about things too

and that even though she's the leader maybe she doesn't have it all together that there's a lot of pressure on her to

Lead them in the right direction with right Asians all the time

I know that they're trying to remedy the problem with garnets future vision saying that she gets multiple paths

Just trying to side which path is most likely but to me that can still cause a problem character-wise

Unni this is a little nitpicky, but I'm personally against characters having the ability to tell the future

because then it shows that he needed honor stand their friends as much as they should and

picks the wrong outcome based on what she thinks they would do and they do something that's more mature a brave and it sounds like

Wow

You think your friend wouldn't be brave enough or bold enough or selfless enough to do X Y Z

See what I'm saying here?

Usually if you give your character the ability to tell a future time traveling it ends up muddling things

it's hardly ever executed properly and more times than not you create more holes or problems in your story because if the audience

Constantly going they can tell the future. How come in and do this sir. How come they didn't do that or how come?

It's literally endless

All the way this ability usually works is if we're shown a vision and it's like vague

like super vague could literally go any which way

And there's actually a show that I feel like it's handled adequately enough. It's don't like get us in the story

But in this case, it's don't works now

Some people will probably disagree with me because all over the Internet everyone talks about how the anime fairy tale is trash

But trust me it's actually pretty decent

I feel like it fell into this label due to Internet sensationalism

But that's another video for another time

Fact part of the reason that it's OK in that story is because more often time than not it gets the characters into more trouble

Than if they didn't have these visions at all plot device. I know

Okay, but there's this one character in the show Carla

She's flying cat also called an exceed she would frequently have premonitions

But they were never in her control. They would come randomly. She would usually be like, this is the scene

She gets flashes of a tower crumbling clock tower chiming one of her friends screaming out. There's no words just sound

Obviously you should know something that's about to happen is about is bad

And as if you were you get a rush of suspense like when's it gonna happen? What's gonna happen?

And usually when she has these visions

They usually try to do something to circumvent what's going to happen and sometimes it makes the situation worse and for the character

it's a constant source of anxiety and

Part of her character arc is learning how to command her vision rather than being at the mercy of it

I'm not saying she's the only example of this done

well It was just the first one I thought of so if you guys have other examples of how this works well in media

Feel free to let me know down in the comment section finally letters to Lars

I'll admit I was a little floored to see this one. Of course

It should have gone back in front of the Connie Stephen arc bomb

We got in December

but still

It would have helped me be more

Invested in the struggle between them because then we could see Stephen cares

And I don't even care

if no one else cares at least our protagonist has to care or

Why should we write it was nice to feel like maybe

The show's creators are finally kind of listening to the complaints that we've had for a long time

Whether they did this is up for debate, but to me, it felt almost like hey

We heard you we're trying to remedy some of the issues. Here's an episode to show

The reason the Townies weren't too concerned and that reason was because mayor Dewey wasn't really concerned with anything going on

But now this new mayor is gonna handle it but just fine I can accept that

You've already seen how selfish he is. That makes sense. The town wouldn't worry too much either

Of course, this is the first time that the town was actually directly involved in a gem attack. I mean

with like the abductions and stuff

Obviously, there's been other gem attacks that they should have been concerned about but we'll gloss over that for now

I don't know about y'all, but I've come to a place of acceptance about how the show is and how it's gonna be

There's nothing wrong with having expectations about your media

But I was much more satisfied with these episodes that I didn't have any expectations that I've accepted it

Even though it had the potential to become this overarching

Gigantic story. It just isn't the story it wants to be or is meant to be and that's fine

Hey guys

I appreciate you guys taking the time and

Let me know in the comment sections how you felt about these four episodes and I'll see you in the next video

You

For more infomation >> Steven Universe- Season Five Review so far - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

Convert a BST to a Binary Tree so that sum of greater keys is added to every key | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Convert a BST to a Binary Tree so that sum of greater keys is added to every key | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

DEA: A New Look At Some Old (And Not So Old) Drugs - Designer Drugs - Duration: 1:25:37.

For more infomation >> DEA: A New Look At Some Old (And Not So Old) Drugs - Designer Drugs - Duration: 1:25:37.

-------------------------------------------

Gasper Burden - So Sola Ft. Toffy One T-1 (Prod. YoungDroge) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Gasper Burden - So Sola Ft. Toffy One T-1 (Prod. YoungDroge) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Máxima der Niederlande - Wenn das Posieren mal nicht so rund läuft ... - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Máxima der Niederlande - Wenn das Posieren mal nicht so rund läuft ... - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Nach GZSZ-Sunny: So war Mega-Special für Gamze Senol! - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Nach GZSZ-Sunny: So war Mega-Special für Gamze Senol! - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

"So Big/So Small" SVTFOE Parody Cover - Duration: 4:09.

It was a very gloomy day

when you said goodbye

before going away

Meteora you had to find

the day it was suddenly real

You told you'd be gone for a while

Knowing you'd come back

Made me smile

But when Eclipsa came back

I didn't see you with her

Goodbye (x2)

Now it's just me

Without you as my guide

And the castle felt so big

And I felt so small

And the castle felt so big

And I felt so small

I remember like it was yesterday

When we would have fun

but have bitter things to say

I never though there would be a day

When my mommy would go away

And the castle felt so big

And I felt so small

And the castle felt so big

And I...

And I knew there would be moments that I'd regret

And I knew there would be moments that I wouldn't forget

And I knew that I would never see you again someday

And it's true

But I'll be strong

But on that very gloomy day

I was searching for you

I found you then you went away

But I'm not leaving this kingdom

I'm the queen, I'm not going anywhere And I'm staying right here

I'm the queen, I'm not going anywhere And I'm staying right here

No matter what

I know you'll be here

When it all feels so big

Till it all feels so small

When it all feels so big

Till it all feels so small

Till it all feels so small

For more infomation >> "So Big/So Small" SVTFOE Parody Cover - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

I am so bullish on American Energy: Interior Secretary Zinke - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> I am so bullish on American Energy: Interior Secretary Zinke - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

SHINee - Good Evening Reaction! (So Amazing!) - Duration: 7:55.

Describe Shinee

Eli: With one word in 3 seconds, start! Beba: Amazing

Beba: Taemin is? *Mental breakdown

You lost!

Eli: Wait! Beba: You lost!

Let's start again because you didn't give me

Eli: Time Beba: No! No! No!

I gave you a chance

Beba: Taemin is? Eli: Everything

Eli: Your bias in Shinee? Beba: Jonghyun

Beba: Minho is? Eli: Beautiful

Eli: Favorite Shinee song? Beba: TMWTD

Key is?

Fashionable

What's the thing you like the most about Shinee?

Everything

Beba: Jonghyun is? Eli: A genius

Sing the chorus of a Shinee song

I messed up

Onew is?

Beautiful

Try to say their real names in less than 3 seconds

What?!

Eli *Counting Beba: I can't!

Three!

What would you say to them if you meet them?

That I love them

What would you say to them if you meet them?

I 💚 U

Try to say their real names in less than 3 seconds

Eli: One is? Beba: Beautiful!

Sing the chorus of one of their songs

Eli: Jonghyun is? Beba: BEAUTIFUL!

What is the thing you like about Shinee the most?

Everything!

Eli: Key is? Beba: Savage

Favorite Shinee song?

Minho is?

Your bias?

Taemin, no Onew. No ONTAE!

Eli: Taemin is? Beba: Cute! u.u

Describe Shinee with one word

Amazing!

You copied me

안녕!! Hola!! Hello!!

こんにちわ!!

What are we going to react to today?

To the most amazing thing in this world

Shineeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Shinee's back!

I didn't mean to touch you like that I'm sorry

You know how I am already

They do, I don't know about you guys but they know me

Really? When did you meet them?

You never told me

We talk every night

"Good evening" Shinee!

One! Two! Three!!!

I can't hear anything!

Shut up!

Beba: That's me every morning Eli: That's me when I see them

I hit myself

I have to calm down I can't be too crazy

OMG Key!

Beba: Be careful! Eli: Don't fall please!

Onew my baby!

If I'm not mistaken they were inspired by "The little prince"

Why do you dance like that?

That's what Shinee does

Key what are you doing?

You saw that?! (I look possessed lol)

Did you see how cool they did that? I can't do it like that

As time passes Minho

He just gets more handsome with time

Both: He's like wine

Men are like that I don't like them

Onew looks younger

I don't know how that's possible

Did you see that move?

Is Taemin shirtless?

What?!

I didn't see anything

Eli: I love the rhythm Beba: I know

Oh my god, don't put those bags on like that

Eli: It scares me Beba: It's dangerous

It reminds me of the video they did

The VCR they did dancing in the water

You know "Lucifer"

It looks amazing

Key looks so beautiful

He really does!

Onew was running like a crazy kid

That was the part that

I tried to learn that part and hurt my finger

Eli: It was from the teaser not the video Beba: I know

You know how many times I watched that teaser

I saw it a million times to learn just that part

I was in shock for second it ended so soon

Beba: That was too fast Eli: It was so short

But it's okay I won't cry now

Because we still have more left

If I'm not mistaken they're coming out with two more Mv's

Yup

So we get more songs right?

Exactly, three EP's

So new songs, and more money to spend

My god my money!

It's alright forget about the money

Beba: It was beautiful Eli: Yeah, like they said it was very Shinee

That makes it-

Amazing

It's so them and when you listen to a song like this

You automatically know it's them, and that's what I like about them

They have their own color

When it comes to music

Although they always try new genres and styles

When you hear their songs you can still say that's Shinee

You know, I love that they have their own identity

Anyways, you have something to add?

It was amazing, incredible everything I expected

Anyways, we hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did don't forget to like, comment, subscribe

And we'll see you in our next one

Bye~ 💚

For more infomation >> SHINee - Good Evening Reaction! (So Amazing!) - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Twitchy baby&mom hungry waiting get food|So active of baby twitchy make mom tired|Monkey Daily 911 - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> Twitchy baby&mom hungry waiting get food|So active of baby twitchy make mom tired|Monkey Daily 911 - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Roseanne Barr Attacks Co-Star, Is So Not Sorry for Anything - Duration: 4:27.

In case it wasn't obvious based on her Nazi costumes, racist insults and affection for

Donald Trump, it ought to be obvious now:

Roseanne Barr is a terrible human being.

Because she said that former Barack Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett was what would happen

if the "Muslim brotherhood [and] planet of the apes had a baby?"

Well, yes.

But also because Barr issued the phoniest apology of all-time shortly after writing

this Tweet -- and then issued an endless array of even phonier statements on social media

early Wednesday morning.

In a barrage of Tweets that started out on the right note ("I just want to apologize

to the hundreds of people,and wonderful writers and talented actors who lost their jobs on

my show due to my stupid tweet."), Barr ended up quoting a significant number of her defenders.

She went from acknowledging that ABC was right to cancel her sitcom...

... to saying ABC was a hypocrite for not punishing Joy Behar for referring to Christians

as mentally ill.

Oh, and the comedian also claimed she wrote that "joke" about Jarrett because had been

taking Ambien.

Now, Barr has continued her assault against anyone who thinks she's racist by attacking

someone with whom she worked closely on Roseanne.

After ABC announced it was pulling the plug on Season 11, Michael Fishman - who portrayed

Barr's son D.J. during the show's original run and its 2018 reboot - Tweeted that he

was "devastated" by the show getting canceled.

He also denounced his TV mom's remarks via a lengthy and heartfelt message.

"Our cast, crew, writers, and production staff strived for inclusiveness, with numerous

storylines designed to reflect inclusiveness," Fishman wrote. "The words of one person

do not exemplify the thinking of all involved."

He continued:

I condemn these statements vehemently. They are reprehensible and intolerable, contradicting

my beliefs and outlook on life and society. I have always lived and taught my children

to be inclusive.

I believe our show strived to embrace different backgrounds and opinions, through open dialogue.

Roseanne read this thoughtful response to the situation and gave Fishman credit for

having such a mature and well-reasoned take on the scandal

Just kidding.

She totally took him to task for it.

"I created the platform for that inclusivity and you know it. You throw me under the bus.

nice!" replied Barr.

These are totally the words of someone who recognizes she made an inappropriate comment

and is aware that she's very much in the wrong here, huh?

Elsewhere, Sara Gilbert, who played Roseanne's daughter Darlene, also reacted on Twitter,

saying that Barr's comments were "abhorrent and do not reflect the beliefs of our cast

and crew or anyone associated with our show."

She added: "I am disappointed with her actions to say the least."

"Wow! unreal," Roseanne wrote in response to this stance.

At one point today, Barr even said she "feels bad" for President Trump because he is on

the receiving end of hatred everyday.

It's almost like he and Roseanne deserve it.

Finally, Sanofi, the pharmaceutical company behind Ambien, has also spoken out.

It had something to say after Roseanne Tweeted the following:

"Guys I did something unforgiveable so do not defend me. It was 2 in the morning and

I was ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it

was egregious Indefensible.

"I made a mistake I wish I hadn't but…don't defend it please."

Wrote the makers of the sleeping pill to which Roseanne is referring to here:

People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives

of people around the world.

While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect

of any Sanofi medication.

And so it has come to this: Roseanne Barr is so awful, she has turned a pharmaceutical

company into the good guy.

That's impressive work right there.

For more infomation >> Roseanne Barr Attacks Co-Star, Is So Not Sorry for Anything - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Animal Jam: The Weirdest Video I Have Made So Far. (AAA MIC IS BAD WARNING) - Duration: 9:55.

Hey guys and today we will go over one of the scams

like what I call the giveaway scam aka probably those trust scams what I

promised no trust no peeps are coming I'm gotta flee we're not safe here

they might say stuff like this give away my debt no trust

so of course you go to there then and

they'll do stuff like then they'll do something like this

that's tradewinds

if they promise to spike it's not going to be on this trade list so if you want

to trade them make anything

they might just take it

they might just take it probably leave hold on just take it

leave or even lock you out of your or even lock you out of your again be sure

to not trust them it's not so much like so much I see that happen a lot

and just not doing it do you see that they're gonna promise

you an item that that that's if they promise you spike and they don't

especially if their anonymity things could be very spicy

hi everyone that's here I kind of miss personal space okay so let's get some

spice let's get some candy from the candy candy white candy and another

black candy oh look at that

is that a phantom everybody evacuate

okay just kidding it's just a con Candide phantom but oh I still like how

they added all these different recipes this really liked that I really like how

they added a lot of um like how they added a lot of cotton candy machine

recipes it's this user right here this account was it's just the other account

of else screw yeah they're kind of this girl this account hasn't been on and

like I guess we'll have another character for the or bunnies we're not

going to say who doe not going to say who because I'd just be smaller for you

we do not want spoilers

she just said yellow not telling you do not ask us not be telling you that's

probably one of the silliest scams I've seen so it's always jammers else why are

you hopping fighting dancing in the fire that is not safe for you no why are you

okay okay why are you dancing in the fire why you did because why are you

dancing in the fire why are you dancing as a fire the best response ever because

Murray house

okay we got no this is probably one of the weirdest videos I have ever okay hey

bye bye bye bye bye everyone bye bye bye everyone bye okay I not

For more infomation >> Animal Jam: The Weirdest Video I Have Made So Far. (AAA MIC IS BAD WARNING) - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mobbing am Arbeitsplatz – So wehrt ihr euch | plan&los - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Mobbing am Arbeitsplatz – So wehrt ihr euch | plan&los - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK & BTS - SO HOT X MIC DROP REMIX (LIVE MASHUP) - Duration: 4:27.

BLACKPINK in your area

BLACKPINK in your area

Why do you keep looking at me, why?

Am I that pretty?

Even if I am, if you keep on looking at me like that

I feel a little embarrassed

(Why you wanna do that?)

Center of World Business

1st on the recruitment list, sold out

This class is not common, enjoy this value

Bad odors with good scents are against the rules

Mic mic bungee

Bright lights, going forward

You thought I was gonna fail but I'm fine, sorry

Sorry, Billboard

Sorry, worldwide

Sorry mom, your son's doing too well

Every time I pass by

All the boys turn their heads

I can feel their hot gazes on my back

What am I supposed to do?

Did you see my bag?

It's hella trophies and it's hella thick

What you think bout that?

I bet it got my haters hella sick

Come and follow me follow me With your signs up

I'm so firin' firin' boy your time's up

Keep on and runnin' And runnin' until I catch up

How you dare, how you dare, how you dare

Another trophy My hands carry em

Too many that I can't even count em

Mic drop Mic drop

Careful of your feet, careful of what you say

I'm so hot, I'm so pretty

I'm so fine, I'm so charming

I'm so cool, I'm so awesome

I'm so so so hot hot

Baby, watch your mouth

It come back around

Once upon a time

We learnt how to fly

Go look at your mirror

Same damn clothes

You know how I feel

Damn happy

A little bit of black with a little bit of pink But ain't none little about this

Been living it big

Your crib could fit in my crib

Pretty as shhhhhh

Don't gotta say it no more Look at my face and they know

They've seen it before Oh, made it to vogue

I want to live a quiet life

Like all the other girls

Why did my mom give birth to me like this?

My life is so tiresome

Come and follow me follow me With your signs up

I'm so firin' firin' boy your time's up

Keep on and runnin' And runnin' until I catch up

How you dare, how you dare, how you dare

Another trophy My hands carry em

Too many that I can't even count em

I'm so cool, I'm so awesome

I'm so so so hot hot

Somebody stop me I'm bouta pop off

Too busy you know my body ain't enough

I'm so cool, I'm so awesome

I'm so so so hot hot

Put the pop back in pop at the top

What we rock they all rock, had to stop

Have to shop, keep the swagger on five mil

We the only gang to run the game in high heels

No need to see each other ever again, this is my last goodbye

Nothing more left to say, don't even apologize

I'm so hot, I'm so pretty

I'm so fine, I'm so charming

I'm so cool, I'm so awesome

I'm so so so hot hot

Look closely, look at your pathetic self

We shoot up just like coca cola

Your corneas will be so shocked

Cause we're just so cool

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK & BTS - SO HOT X MIC DROP REMIX (LIVE MASHUP) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why is it so hard to cure ALS? - Fernando G. Vieira - Duration: 5:22.

In 1963, a 21-year-old physicist named Stephen Hawking

was diagnosed with a rare neuromuscular disorder

called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS.

Gradually, he lost the ability to walk,

use his hands,

move his face,

and even swallow.

But throughout it all, he retained his incredible intellect,

and in the more than 50 years that followed,

Hawking became one of history's most accomplished and famous physicists.

However, his condition went uncured

and he passed away in 2018 at the age of 76.

Decades after his diagnosis,

ALS still ranks as one of the most complex,

mysterious,

and devastating diseases to affect humankind.

Also called motor neuron disease and Lou Gehrig's Disease,

ALS affects about two out of every 100,000 people worldwide.

When a person has ALS,

their motor neurons,

the cells responsible for all voluntary muscle control in the body,

lose function and die.

No one knows exactly why or how these cells die

and that's part of what makes ALS so hard to treat.

In about 90% of cases,

the disease arises suddenly, with no apparent cause.

The remaining 10% of cases are hereditary,

where a mother or father with ALS passes on a mutated gene to their child.

The symptoms typically first appear after age 40.

But in some rare cases, like Hawking's, ALS starts earlier in life.

Hawking's case was also a medical marvel because of how long he lived with ALS.

After diagnosis, most people with the disease live between 2 to 5 years

before ALS leads to respiratory problems that usually cause death.

What wasn't unusual in Hawking's case was that his ability to learn,

think,

and perceive with his senses remained intact.

Most people with ALS do not experience impaired cognition.

With so much at stake for the 120,000 people

who are diagnosed with ALS annually,

curing the disease has become one of our most important scientific

and medical challenges.

Despite the many unknowns,

we do have some insight into how ALS impacts the neuromuscular system.

ALS affects two types of nerve cells called the upper and lower motor neurons.

In a healthy body, the upper motor neurons,

which sit in the brain's cortex,

transmit messages from the brain to the lower motor neurons,

situated in the spinal cord.

Those neurons then transmit the message into muscle fibers,

which contract or relax in response,

resulting in motion.

Every voluntary move we make occurs

because of messages transmitted along this pathway.

But when motor neurons degenerate in ALS,

their ability to transfer messages is disrupted,

and that vital signaling system is thrown into chaos.

Without their regular cues, the muscles waste away.

Precisely what makes the motor neurons degenerate

is the prevailing mystery of ALS.

In hereditary cases, parents pass genetic mutations on to their children.

Even then, ALS involves multiple genes

with multiple possible impacts on motor neurons,

making the precise triggers hard to pinpoint.

When ALS arises sporadically, the list of possible causes grows:

toxins,

viruses,

lifestyle,

or other environmental factors may all play roles.

And because there are so many elements involved,

there's currently no single test that can determine whether someone has ALS.

Nevertheless, our hypotheses on the causes are developing.

One prevailing idea is that certain proteins inside the motor neurons

aren't folding correctly,

and are instead forming clumps.

The misfolded proteins and clumps may spread from cell to cell.

This could be clogging up normal cellular processes,

like energy and protein production, which keep cells alive.

We've also learned that along with motor neurons and muscle fibers,

ALS could involve other cell types.

ALS patients typically have inflammation in their brains and spinal cords.

Defective immune cells may also play a role in killing motor neurons.

And ALS seems to change the behavior of specific cells

that provide support for neurons.

These factors highlight the disease's complexity,

but they may also give us a fuller understanding of how it works,

opening up new avenues for treatment.

And while that may be gradual, we're making progress all the time.

We're currently developing new drugs,

new stem cell therapies to repair damaged cells,

and new gene therapies to slow the advancement of the disease.

With our growing arsenal of knowledge,

we look forward to discoveries that can change the future

for people living with ALS.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét