Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily me Jan 30 2018

If you live your life as if everything is about you

You will be left with just that

Just you

And nobody else

Sometimes the one who has been there For everyone else

Needs someone who is there for them

I need to know that when I fall

You'll still be here

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

Look me in the eyes and tell me That you love yourself

(HEY!) Sometimes the one who has been there (HEY!) For everyone else

(HEY!)

(HEY!)

(HEY!) Needs someone who is there for them

I need to know that when I fall

You'll still be here

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

I'm leaving this Not coming back

I know you don't care

A part of me

Still hopes you do

Good bye, my friend

My friend

For more infomation >> Seventh Estate - A Part Of Me [MUSIC VIDEO] - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Facts About Me - Duration: 1:09.

hi my name is Ayla today I'll be doing Facts about myself and let's get to it

number one my

favorite thing to do is draw maybe it's a hobby

number two my favorite food is crab Ra goo the food I dislike is

watermelon. And my favorite color is blue all of those turquoise blue

green all these I have five others siblings five no three

no seven siblings I guess bye have fun

like and subscribe down below bye

For more infomation >> Facts About Me - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

study with me // medieval history - Duration: 6:44.

Hello, everybody.

I am so sorry for disappearing for, like, two months.

I've been crazy busy with studying, but I didn't wanna give up on my YouTube channel,

so I figured I could make a little "study with me" video, since this kind of videos

help me a lot, they keep me motivated and inspired.

I wish you could actually see what I'm doing, but I had no idea how to put the camera above

my head.

So, what I was checking before was my planner, now I am switching my pencil as that one was

too light for this textbook, and here I'm just reading through my Medieval History textbook

and underlining the most important parts.

This is basically what I'm going to do for the whole video.

If you see me glancing at my laptop at some point, that's because I'm reading the slides

that our teacher sent us.

Here I was trying to set a 25 minutes alarm, so that I could take a break after that, but

my laptop just refused to do that.

I have different study methods, it really depends on the subject, so what you see me

doing here is not what I do for every subject.

I just had my Byzantine Civilization exam, which I passed with 28 - in Italy the maximum

is 30, so that's a very good grade and I'm very proud of it.

For that subject, I recorded all the classes and I transcripted them on my laptop, then

I made summaries out of my textbook, and eventually a mind map...

It really took a lot of time, and I found myself still making mind maps the last day

before the exam, and I was not very happy with that, since I wished I had a full week

to just revise - or at least a few days.

I literally ran out of time.

Thank God this subject doesn't require that amout of work: I can just write notes at the

edge of the page, and that's all, because I remember all the information.

The chapter that I am studying at the moment is about the year 1000.

We all think that that year everyone thought the world was about to end, but it wasn't

like that, because they didn't have clocks or calenders - if they had, they weren't syncronized,

so new year's eve was on different days for everyone.

Also, it may seem weird, but this superstition about the world's end was just between intellectuals,

the common people really didn't think about it.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this video, I'm surely gonna do more, as all I've been doing

lately is studying, and studying, and studying.

But I also hope to find time to make one of my usual funny videos, book reviews, video

tags, etc.

You can find on the infobox all the links to my social media, I occasionaly post drafts

of my screeplays.

I wish you all a really good day, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> study with me // medieval history - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Watch me craft | kawaii pieces - Duration: 2:36.

Hey ! x3 Today we find ourselves in a video on the resin

I have of the deleted some scene of the assembly, I apologize, but I was grateful for not that he set 1000 years >>

Stickers are findable on aliexpress and quite different stationery :3

The strass come from Miniature Sweet

And there as usual...needs that I add glitter x"3

You are not to oblige to put glitter, you can directly put a white bottom :3

I try to go there slowly, I have not desire to empty the jar by inattention >>"

I am then going to pour a bottom of white resin ( have to forget of filmed this part °^° )

Here is the final result !! x3

Thanks for watching <3

For more infomation >> Watch me craft | kawaii pieces - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jesus made me kosher, literally! - Duration: 5:05.

When I was a little girl

we joined the Orthodox synagogue

We always sat in the back

because my parents were

lower-middle-class,

so they could only afford

what they could afford,

and it seemed as though

it was a three-ring circus.

There was a lot of activity going on

that wasn't even somber.

I remember feeling a void in my heart.

Looking at my father through welled eyes

of tears, and I even sensed that

even back then, God was

speaking to my heart back then

and I couldn't express it.

My mom was up there, my dad was there,

but whatever comfort they gave me

it wasn't gonna fill

whatever it was in my heart.

I was probably one of the only

Jewish children in my grade school

bringing my sandwiches on Passover

Matzah with peanut butter and jelly.

On the Monday everybody was friendly to me,

on the Tuesday everybody was friendly to me,

but by Wednesday I was called

a Christ killer.

Christ killer?

I didn't kill anybody! Who was Christ?

Kids were taunting me and making fun of me.

Anti-semitism is rampant

and it begins very young.

I was in sales, I was selling copiers

and I walked into an office of five men.

They were all kind to me,

they listened to what I had to say,

"Let's go to lunch. My cousins have a

delicatessen around the corner".

"Delicatessen?"

"What religion are you?"

I said "I'm Jewish" and he said,

"Well so is Larry, the owner of the firm".

and over lunch

he said, "You know I'm a Messianic Jew?"

and I said, "Messianic Jew? What's that?"

Larry was sharing with me about

Jesus from my Holy Scriptures

and he shared a Bible verse with me:

"All of us like sheep have gone astray,"

"each of us has turned to his own way,"

"but the Lord has taken the iniquity of us all"

"on Him."

Bing! I got it.

There's always been something

curious in my heart about Jesus.

I was taught that he was Jewish,

that he was a good man,

maybe a prophet,

but that I am Jewish,

and I am NOT to believe.

My father was Orthodox

I come from a line of rabbis

on that side of the family.

The Shema, "Hear O Israel"

"the Lord our God the Lord is one"

was our prayer every week,

and so I said to Larry,

"What do I tell my father?"

They shared with me a Psalm,

Psalm 22, where Jesus says,

"My God, my God,

"Why have you forsaken me?"

"I can count on my bones,"

"my tongue cleaves to the roof of my mouth."

At that moment I knew:

That's Jesus in my Holy Scriptures!

My past teaching about Judaism

came into full light. It was as though

I understood and that it was okay

for me to be Jewish and believe in Jesus.

I know that I am the author of all the wrongs

we are people that need help

and Yeshua is salvation, help, save me!

And I keep coming back to Isaiah 53:6

"All of us like sheep have gone astray"

"each has turned to his own way,"

and yet the Lord laid his life down

as God's servant, as a suffering servant,

and that was one of the biggest keys

that I, as a Jew, needed to really

solidify within my own heart.

He was on the cross, he died in my place

so that I could live the exchanged life

in eternal life, and that nailed it for me.

All of the past history,

all of my past hurt,

all of my past basic knowledge

it all came together

and my life did a 180!

God came into my heart as

a personal realization.

Here I was looking for answers outside of me

but only God's Word inside of me

has changed me. God did for me

what I could never do for myself.

You know it says,

once we're born through the birth canal,

but we're born again spiritually,

and that's what happened to me

in my cousin's delicatessen.

Jesus made me kosher, literally!

I was changed at that moment in that deli

the lights went off.

I feel so positive about Jesus, Yeshua

that he has been on the throne of my heart.

He has been my Lord and Savior

for these years

and I know that eternal life is mine,

not because of any of my own merit,

because of my Messiah living in me.

It has made all the difference in my life,

and I excitedly say,

the best is yet to come!

For more infomation >> Jesus made me kosher, literally! - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

take me back. - Duration: 0:30.

It was a never ending summer

Because we were living every minute

Take me back

To when everything was so big

Take me back

To before everything was already done

You had to wait

You had to yearn

When the time was so long

Take me back

To those moments I want to feel again

For more infomation >> take me back. - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME... | S.03 Ep.20 - Duration: 8:09.

For more infomation >> SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME... | S.03 Ep.20 - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Elio & Oliver | All I Ask (Call me by your name) - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Elio & Oliver | All I Ask (Call me by your name) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

#Me Too: Flüchtlinge und ihre Erfahrungen - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> #Me Too: Flüchtlinge und ihre Erfahrungen - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Things That Piss Me Off (Part 3) - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Things That Piss Me Off (Part 3) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Coriolis effect - You spin me right round - Duration: 3:01.

Hello internet and welcome to everWonder.

Often mentioned but never really explained here, the Coriolis Effect finally gets its

own video.

This effect is not really a force, but rather a motion relative to a rotating frame of reference.

Okay.

What does that mean?

Don't worry, it is not that hard.

Even if this is my second attempt at a script.

So, I'll make it an easier explanation this time around.

Let's look at the earth from above the equator.

The planet rotates once a day, but, depending on where you are, you need to travel a longer

distance at the given time.

This means that the nearer you get to the equator, the faster you have to move with

the rotation.

I will indicate that with these arrows.

So far, there is no Coriolis Effect, even if we rotate the earth.

For that to occur, we need to travel along with the objects on the poles towards the

equator.

Since these objects are slower than the rest, they will start falling behind.

On the other hand – if we move the objects from the equator towards the poles, those

are much faster and take the lead.

You can see that the northern hemisphere deflects to the right, while the southern hemisphere

deflects to the left.

This results in a counterclockwise rotation in the north and a clockwise rotation in the

south.

Pretty easy so far… but what about those arrows?

I didn't explain them at all.

– Well, you are right.

I just wanted to get the basic north-south direction out of the way.

Let's start with east-west and the centripetal acceleration.

But one step at a time.

First, let's look at the earth from above the pole.

In this case, the south pole.

Additionally, I'll draw some latitude lines.

On each of those, an object needs a certain speed for one rotation.

At the poles, that speed is 0, and just to keep things simple, each line increases the

speed by, let's say, 1.

Now the centripetal acceleration.

This is the velocity needed to keep a moving object within a certain radius.

Just think of a chain carousel or a stone on a string.

Let's overlay the chain carousel with the southern hemisphere.

Once we increase the velocity, we move towards the equator, and if we slow down, we drop

back to the pole.

I think it's easier to visualize it that way.

So, if we move together with the rotation of the earth, we will increase our total velocity

and drift towards the equator.

But once we start moving west, we will slow down and move towards the pole.

And there we have it again.

In the southern hemisphere, we deflect to the left resulting in a clockwise rotation

while the northern hemisphere deflects to the right.

Of course with a counterclockwise rotation.

Our standard format for hurricanes, ocean currents, and destructive toilet swirls.

But the last one only happens under perfect conditions.

And with that being said.

See you again.

Have a good one.

For more infomation >> The Coriolis effect - You spin me right round - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Migos - Notice Me ft Post Malono (Subtitles/CC On) - Duration: 3:56.

Good job First Got your hoe with me

I pull her slowly Saint Laurent on both my feet

All this jewelry, they gon' notice me And you know I got that Rol' on me

I pull her slowly Saint Laurent on both my feet

All this jewelry, they gon' notice me Ayy, I wanna ride, ride, ride on it

Keep my eyes, eyes, eyes on her Wanna grind, grind, grind on her

Ayy, I wanna fly, fly, fly on it Can I vibe, vibe, vibe on it?

Fox Five, Five, Five on it Get live, yeah

All this jewelry, they gon' notice me (ayy) Birds in the traps singin' like Jodeci

I tip a bitch just 'cause of my courtesy (tippin') Then do a show, pick up my currency (backend)

Versace slippers colored burgundy ('Sace) Rappers be talkin', think they hurtin' me

(uh uh) I took his hoe, make her come work for me

(bitch) Keep the Draco case an emergency (grr, grat)

Ridin' 'round the city, sippin' a tea, packin' the heat, niggas that lookin' for me (lookin'

for) Comin' up watchin' them niggas on TV like

they were what I wanted to be (wanted to) Now I'm the one, gettin' paid for it, thank

God, it's a blessin' to see (naw, for real) Doin' shows, I'm on stage for it, Saint Laurent

on my feet Got your hoe with me

I pull her slowly Saint Laurent on both my feet

All this jewelry, they gon' notice me And you know I got that Rol' on me

I pull her slowly Saint Laurent on both my feet

All this jewelry, they gon' notice me Ayy, I wanna ride, ride, ride on it

Keep my eyes, eyes, eyes on her Wanna grind, grind, grind on her

Ayy, I wanna fly, fly, fly on it Can I vibe, vibe, vibe on it?

Fox Five, Five, Five on it Get live, yeah

I told that bitch to drop a four for me (drop a four)

Drop my top, now I'm exposin' me (skrrt, skrrt) A lot of these rappers gettin' old to me (they

kinda old) Extortion publishin', you owe it to me (you

know you owe) I'm droppin' the top and showin' the titties

(drop top) Run to the money, we tryna get fitted (run

to the money) I clear my mind and I had a vision (I had

a vision) And then I arrive with twenty-five bitches

(then they arrive) We sell out the whole facility

Not likin' your vibe, your energy (vibe) I came from the pot with Kimberly (pot)

She sniffin' the lines, assembly (lines) We had a good time in Italy (time)

Yo, these niggas be lyin' about loyalty (lyin') Get on my knees, prayin' to God to cover me

Got your hoe with me I pull her slowly

Saint Laurent on both my feet All this jewelry, they gon' notice me

And you know I got that Rol' on me I pull her slowly

Saint Laurent on both my feet All this jewelry, they gon' notice me

Ayy, I wanna ride, ride, ride on it Keep my eyes, eyes, eyes on her

Wanna grind, grind, grind on her Ayy, I wanna fly, fly, fly on it

Can I vibe, vibe, vibe on it?

Fox Five, Five, Five on it Get live, yeah

Nawfside, yeah Can we ride, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

For more infomation >> Migos - Notice Me ft Post Malono (Subtitles/CC On) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Rival & Cadmium - Fight For Me (feat. Chris Linton & Veronica Bravo) - Duration: 3:37.

♪ Fight for me that's all I ask you do ♪

♪ Don't erase me ♪

♪ Silence is a thoughtless way to let go ♪

♪ Then to face me ♪

♪ I wasn't always the bad guy ♪

♪ In the stories you were told ♪

♪ What are your friends all saying ♪

♪ Hanging on my watch ♪

♪ My thoughts are over run ♪

♪ To think that you have left me ♪

♪ To think that we are done ♪

♪ I'll go ♪

♪ And you'll never see me ♪

♪ Fight for me ♪

♪ Fight for me ♪

♪ Fight for me ♪

♪ (Would you fight for me) ♪

♪ Fight for me that's all you ask me to do ♪

♪ Can't erase you ♪

♪ Silence got the best of me I let go ♪

♪ Cannot face you ♪

♪ You weren't always the bad guy ♪

♪ Stories getting old ♪

♪ A book I had to close ♪

♪ Oh I can't read you anymore ♪

♪ Just strangers with some memories ♪

♪ Is all we have to be ♪

♪ Cause I don't have no armour left ♪

♪ To fight for your existence ♪

♪ Fight for me ♪

♪ (Would you fight for me) ♪

For more infomation >> Rival & Cadmium - Fight For Me (feat. Chris Linton & Veronica Bravo) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

All about me - Duration: 11:02.

Hey guys its your boy, momo setview here for the first video actually

and ummm

This is all this video is called all about me as you see the title

So basically I'm gonna say

Well, I'm playing GTA 5 just so you don't get bored well

I'm just gonna say it all like about really well. I liking stuff uh

So

Yeah

so my favorite color

Let's start with why they call me normal save you

They call me because I used to work and YouTube actually I used to and then

I used to be the guy that said to them

You're actually a pretty good thing. You know I was really I had to get frayed rope 50 feet day. You know

Good good amount of money

So I got kicked out because I was a little bit just mean and then um

Your chip didn't want me for no reason you know cuz I was I just too good for them. You know

Each if you're watching this please

Don't hate it

So this is a joke here it will be

Knew that from the start

But actually it's this video is all cold over me cuz I'm gonna basically to tell you

What I like what I do you know from like I'm still a kid what I do a lot of stuff. You know

You know kids are not as idols, but they do it as much

But different stuff

Gaming, and then I just work I do gaming

You know so basically my favorite subject is probably gaming

My favorite thing to do when I when I come from school again put up on my xbox. I'll start playing for

GTA maybe even assassin creed

Good game spoken my favorite game one of my favorite games

What job realist brings us to the next subject my favorite games?

I have a couple favor these three are probably like my most favorite games

So it's one it's Call of Duty. I really like Call of Duty ghosts

Though a lot of people say oh, it's not that good. You know

It's pretty sad and nice and a I just like Call of Duty ghosts

number two

assassin creed

Revelation it's probably one of my favorites awesome Creed's I mean?

You know it's like brand-new. It's not brandish filled, but like they're

the

videos in like the gaming stuff is just like as good as GTA 5

I'm number three

GTA 5 girl granted Theft Auto

5 it's why I like it because you can do almost anything you want look at this

Okay, you can guns are random people you can have fireworks. I don't have any but you can have

fireworks

Yes

Well guys you saw them you

Like that's cool. You can do look at that

I mean it's realistic - I was gg7 is I think no yeah GG six or

Seven this is gonna come on soon. I've seen some videos up like

Rumors basically that see oh it's gonna be like a ball as some

And ankle in London which I don't know if that's true or be cool first like in the same countries I am

Online in England what I am I still live in UK

It would be really cool. If they added something like for my country. Well. They are the ethical of the company actually works

You know as a lot of people thought. It's all American, but the company actually is in London

Which they made like you know games in America a thing is in America? You're free to use guns us

that's why they probably put you because you're like oh, I'll choose guns in well you see this I

Stopped the police up here

To show me

Yep back again, so

Tell me what gear what favorite gaming what's your favorite game in the description down below in comments or?

Tell me your favorite game in the comments. I would be really happy

You see, but if there's anyone like anyone that actually likes the same games it

I would be really happy, but be really cool to see my fans

games favorite games as

I'm not as some youtubers that don't care about their fans, so

Guys I don't know I'm actually I don't know what you see

Okay, my favorite subject in school

probably is

drawing art

I'm really good at art because last time I am my teacher told us to do like some

Scottish type of art, and then I did it I mean the whole class came up to my good a

It's like Devo. I thought because I cannae music David David Brown sang guess who that was his name

David Brown or something Brown

You know if you can if you do go like

and Google such a girl

David Brown, I think you'd

Like yeah, I think it's David Brown. I'm not sure

I'm not like I'm not 100% sure if it's David Brown or some other name

But he's actually really nice like his art is super nice

So basically I drew the highland cow you know like it's like I

Think that's like a boy Harry big animal and it's a cow

And they said yeah, it's basically Scotland, which like will you up in the highlands?

It's instead of normal cows they have the highland cows which is pretty cool

And then

yeah, and then the whole class was a cop to mean the dg2 came in so he's like oh my you keep on good the

Work and stuff you know

She called me Mom or to

mean

My fever and my favorite color guess what is it's green yep?

I don't think a lot a lot of people along boys in my class blue is their favorite color blue

This is he you know and DC green is like gooey and that's like you know our disgust and color. Well I

Totally disagree look green I know

I saw another drink. Oh, but yeah, you see that I always

finished I never knew that'd

Be cool so a green is my favorite color

You like screen put your hand up

Arrey in the comments down below who likes cream you see me

With a big with a lot of ice east nice with a lot of ease

Okay guys

So

Sound of silence awkward silence

Oh

Guys I want to tell you who's my best friend

But it's like I don't think I don't know if he wants his name to be mentioned in the video

Well, I just I can't I'm not gonna say

Okay, I don't want to hit him like to be like oh no

But I don't want my name to be sitting in the video. You know like he goes in balance. It's tough

You know I don't want that

So guys how much I

Don't know what you do right now, I'm really bored oh

Yeah, and I've been trying to make a couple videos, but okay

I tried to make three videos new videos yeah, and like to do something

Problem as I feel I feel badly

Role, I mean like oh my god

So look oh, let's make this video and guess what that video to kick

To

Trip like ages to make and then like a lot of effort went into it

Problem was it was too long. Are you just too long 20 minutes. I mean who would you be saying?

Like on the phone or like something like that and just watch a really boring video of me trying to do

something finish some things

I'll be really going for me you well mommy I had lots of fun trying to make it but for you guys

You might even like heat on the video, so I don't want that you know. I want you guys and

then I

Want to thank my sister for she's like the camera grow as she's been filming all of this oh?

Yeah, this is probably this might be the first video for me, or is my first video on

YouTube which is really exciting and cool and fun and I'm really happy to make it

So guys if you have any questions that I could answer

Write in the comments down below, and I'll see and I'll try to answer most of it. No I can't promise

I'll answer all of them. It's very hard to do it. You know

so

try it and all

Okay, yeah you guys so nothing that was

That was nothing see you guys see you guys in the next video. Goodbye

For more infomation >> All about me - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

DADDY DON"T HURT ME | Resident Evil 7 - Part 2 - Duration: 27:17.

hey howdy hey everyone what is up VETISTHEFALLEN here and welcome back to

Resident Evil 7 now I know I did I did a few things and I don't know what to do I

think I'm gonna try to answer this phone if anyone will answer nope it's just a

ringing dial wow that's just fantastic screw you okay I picked that up for no

apparent reason which sucks so much balls and I gotta find a door for this

work you unlock it Oh fantastic whoa alright now do I have

okay lets pick it up then

Right my Magically Stapled on Arm see that makes any sense you guys

hey what do we got here what's this rotate can I open this can I open this

in any way nope okay well it's screw you then there's gonna be a weapon or

something in here I don't have a damn weapon on me let's see uh oh that's

right dirty socks okay you know I'm just gonna I'm just gonna get the hell out of

here alright so there's a main door which sucks because I don't have a main

door or at least an idea of where it would be Jack's not anywhere near here

is he I think he's not gonna like pop out and try to eat my face or beat me

with a stick right um yeah I don't have anything that would work I don't I don't

even know how to open those but that is probably the way out we got here it has

the creepy bobblehead let's see nope nothing here fantastic

again with the whoa what is this oh no that's nothing wait what is it

let's see oh right that's just a picture that's kind of creepy

all right just gonna go through this house alone where it's creepy oh hey

what's up dude Hey over here okay what do you want what's

up hey hey you gotta help me hold on back up okay uh-huh

sir do you live here I mean is this your property do I look like I live here me

nope nope all right now we got several calls about

some missing persons late you understand I gotta get out of here I'll calm down

gee you're not listening to me there are crazy people in this house trying to

fuckin kill me well alright let me tell you this you

don't exactly seem like you playing with a full deck yourself all right

are you kidding me dumbass look like I said we've had several missing persons

call and I can't rule out that an outsider like yourself may not be

involved right I'll tell you whatever you want all right now that's more like

it now meet me in the garage we'll talk

there oh wait you gotta give me your gun or something you must have lost your

mind look officer give me away right deputy how do you want to see my name in

the obituaries or do you want to be a hero and save my life yeah are you just

gonna look at me crazy a fuckin pocketknife

here take it that's all you're gonna get now go garage now your dick

deputy what am I gonna do with a knife get the stabbed them yeah I like

stabbing things the garage is obviously right here

okay hang on bullets that's fantastic garage can I go down here or is that

even possible oh no that's right oh cool

nice well that's one way to open it hmm to press the button or not to press the

button what to do press the button haha oh oh hey hey we gotta get the fuck out

of here now first you need to tell me what you're doing out here alone in the

mill about you and tell me if I told you

I can't thank you stay stay stay goddammit

come on okay

just in a god damn Lake today from faith-based great oh you got thank you

and a horseshoe glory know what you call

doing it here's a Corky no get it get the Freak in the car when the hell do

you think you're going to son I don't know but I'm gonna think of something

okay great trick Roger well what sorry I'm not gonna try

sorry sorry get her I worship you

that's right that's right I'm wondering so my good worry where

you're gonna get up again you're gonna get up again no can I say

No God how the helmets miletti's finish

this you and I okay oh yeah I won't take you for today kill me am i alive yeah

how am i alive Oh

Hey holy hell holy hell

all right yeah take that your dick take me for a ride oh you're kidding me how

are you still moving oh boy stay the hell away from me please

let there be a Knicks game please let there be an escape route or

something

Jeff was it dick your dick Jack it's in here chemical fluid okay good another

thing Hannibal it's okay that's good nothing here you're not gonna get up on

me are you how do I get out of here don't get how do you get out of here

oh there's a letter there butoh stupid me okay can I go up here

why can't I go up this ladder do I have no attention boy you're about to see

some wonderful

okay well then that was WOW do just blew his own ass up okay wait don't you dead

what's this all right is that it oh hey I could just take it and I'm guessing

that's for the door what's over here what do we got oh

that's cool okay so that's the way to escape but it's gotta be what's this I

think I gotta get some goop juice love me some goop juice okay that was so damn

weird oh my god that was so weird oh wow that's fascinating oh my god

that was creepy as hell too but sure why not okay where am I going

oh yeah that's right I'm going this way it's not gonna go back to that door I'm

so so messed up oh yeah that's your father he used to be I'm sorry but he he

he said he's dead now you just not be able to pull this off what what else

there's something I need you to do but I can't explain it right now okay you may

need some sort of keys to do it but find a way out of the house damn it

it's always a key be in touch always a bloody key TM it don't even

know where to go let's check this clock oh I ran around

like a chicken with his head cut off so I am supposed to go here and drop off

the pendulum straight here and get I guess one of the doggies so that's cool

which is absolutely fine I I need these these are all straight from the you know

my friends mouth so I'm going straight through here and I'm going to figure out

exactly where I need to be yet so it'll be fine

just gonna open this door here open the door come on thank you

and I'm gonna go put the head over here back hit here thank you

the other one was upstairs I don't know where upstairs you just said go look

upstairs grandma I need to ask what is your deal

you're just there you're just sitting there

you don't know whatever I don't care just I'm just gonna it's all you don't

wake up and scare the living shit out of me I am fine so let us get to the

creational area which is right here and

this is exactly where it is can you send the for a book and I'm guessing this is

the book I need now like an every other residue late thing when you don't see

anything and you happen to see this pop up please press a cuz it's eventually

inside the book cool got the blue dog's head fan tastic it's good to know that

the blue dog head is right there it needs blue I don't I don't know the

actual color of it I want to go put away nice dog head straight into the door

again alright let's put in the next dog head okay that's one two and third one

I'm gonna deal with that thing and I think that's art within the bathroom

which sucks because I don't really care about the bathroom the bathrooms kind of

creepy cuz of that stupid-ass tub and I just realized I walk the wrong way what

love it alright let's go this way and here no wait wait wait

oh yeah the bathroom is over here my bad all right did I check this drawer I

don't remember if I checked destroy and there's a earth I'm gonna see if I can

quickly combine any herbs no nothing okay apparently I don't have the strong

chemical fluid that I need so and the bathrooms right here and a tub right

here so I'm just gonna drain this tub real quick little tub and there is the

wooden statue wet okay cool I'm gonna go back out so shit PETA has given us a

gift with me oh damn no oh no he didn't you know I totally strong shit stay the

hell away free chin a wood oh my god fuck no your fuck do you know dick hole

don't worry I'm still here oh you are now you're a creepy son of a

bitch you're a big creepy sob all right oh my god Oh God that took forever okay

there we go there we go there we go finally that's it forever

Oh

oh my god Oh oh man okay SILS this shit that's what I

want to know but you know what just go in there how it will be perfectly fine I

mean absolutely fine I'm just gonna go through this lovely little scary door

here that's top it's more of a corridor you know don't judge me

we got it's nothing there's a fireplace over here that's pretty cool

nice fireplace nice fire yeah definitely a nice fireplace

cool cool you see in here bullets all right what the fuck was that

God scared me like shit okay open up this anything in here yay can fluid Ken

fluid means that I can now make word in this I could totally use more goop juice

everybody loves goop juice all right go in there thank you

close the door oh shit okay can't go in there obviously that's it come here give

him a knife got this grab more handgun bullets and what's over here

more Hagman bullets all right I'm okay with that

/ / this doornail oh damn but I can do it that'd be cool though

right gonna close this door I don't close the door close the door please

close it okay okay okay cool I close the door fascinating I don't know why I did

that actually no I can't open that there's got to be some sort of lockpick

antique coin cool and settle burger can I actually search for something else I

don't see anything else oh that's a lovely little drawing should probably

switch my weapon back to my gun come on woo woo that's not good

that's not good at all

No well that was quick I was not expecting there I am one hell

of a shot oh right cute son of a bitch I hope that doesn't

happen to me again cuz that is just sin and scary nothing I'm gonna close this

door again come here close the door you cool all

right that makes everything so much easier Oh

another room I can't go into which kind of sucks that's a creepy basement I will

probably go down there as soon as I go in here which looks like an area or

safety yeah yeah I can open it damn it I thought I can open that that would've

been cool wait what's it here hey go damn oh yay I'm still pretty good on the

hand go damn oh I'm gonna save it real quick because I don't know what I'm

happy at all actually I'm actually gonna keep a second save file fully because

just in case I screw up somewhere see where items are for a limited time okay

that's kind of cool I can see all hidden items

I think I'm guessing I don't know if that means anything

whoa whoa what oh they're saying items down here oh that's cool

okay I probably should bring out my weapon because I don't know what the

hell down here and I can't go in there which blows wait oh god I thought I

heard something a little scared and shit I was like what the hell is that but I

guess I'm fine whatever though I probably should I don't think I'm fine

knowing that there's a lot of this crappy gun I will have my gun at the

ready hello hello kind of spooky in your house

creepy son of a bitch get away from me Oh God oh why all right you know that

sob is here bitch what is that can fluid stroke in fluid okay so I'm gonna

combined this before that cool okay I'm gonna need some goop juice because

everything pisses me off okay there's a item in here slosh lovely okay well that

sucks balls good powder don't really need gunpowder though I'm probably gonna

take it anyways nothing ox is gonna pop up and like eat

me right because that would be scary a little help

nothing in here nothing in there okay and my gun is fired on ammo right now

there's a door that can I go try go through this door workshop locks from

the other side that is sick it's scary you should open this door store and see

what's in here nothing's gonna eat me is it processing

area Matt okay I'm gonna break these boxes everything is important in boxes

that I can break crank able boxes yes all right locked it probably shouldn't

have done that but I did what the hell is in here I'm gonna take out my gun

what is that the hell is that scorpion key cool I can use that what's

over here this is treasure photo okay oh that's where I was okay I gotta go back

I'm gonna go back to that one particular area I didn't knock no it was right

there wha stop you son of a bitch god damn it why

do you fucking do that oh shit fucking shit balls man

okay fireplace what's over here what do you want me to check just rock well is

that steroids you don't have enough space whoa

steroids that yeah that's nice find a needle that's hidden in an area do I

want to trust it not really by dramatically straighten these muscle

muscles and increases max health effects lasts indefinitely

I'm just gonna use a bit oh sweet oh oh you guys sorry if I flinched at that

probably not it's just I'm kind of very afraid of needles don't like needles so

seeing that stabbed into his arm kind of mean flinch because that's just okay

think about it just thinking about it makes me shiver

it's just protests yeah what do we got here all right let's open this sweet I

have no idea what's gonna be in it good hello oh shit it's the house is it safe

to go back in the house I have no clue but uh let's go to that one room that

needs a scorpion key so well yeah fine you would kill you ah fuck you are

fucking kidding me

why does this shit have to happen shit why do you have to be right there yo oh

fuck dude fuck you fuck fuck dude here piggy piggy me fuck

okay let's go let's go use the goddamn key get the fucking okay so he didn't

find me which sucks and I gotta grab the shotgun so they grab the shotgun real

quick okay broken shotgun fantastic how the hell am I gonna get out of here

found out we're gonna grab the shotgun get back in that one area

come on all right and broken shotgun there oh okay

they're broken shot all right and now I gotta get the hell out of here going I'm

gonna stay away from mr. crazy pants okay so I'm gonna go back to I'm gonna

go back to the area where the box is and I'm gonna go put away my no not put away

I need my shotgun shells on me after that I'm most likely probably

gonna stop right here because it's just it's a little too wound support me right

now but I'm so glad I got the shotgun I know I have something powerful that I

can use and shoot my way out of problems so and I'm standard stabbed scary that

was literally scary from to get attacked by that stupid hillbilly god oh my god

okay go here I need my shotgun shells that's

for sure now I did everything I could you guys so I'm actually gonna stop

right here and then the next we'll check out the basement and yeah pretty much

that'll be about it so as always you guys have fun don't do anything stupid

bye bye and toodles

For more infomation >> DADDY DON"T HURT ME | Resident Evil 7 - Part 2 - Duration: 27:17.

-------------------------------------------

Why are you keep following me? - Duration: 0:33.

Oh, I'm Right Here!

Now I'm Here

Somehow I'm Right Here

How Did I Get In My room?

How Am I Here? Oh My Goodness!

How Did I Get Back On The Couch?

Now The Stairs! This Is Creepy.. Who Are You?

What should I do...Who Are You?! Why Are You Keep Following Me?

Any Books? Why Are You Keep Following Me?

Oh My God Why Are You Keep Following Me And How Did I Get Here? Well, Whatever

For more infomation >> Why are you keep following me? - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

What is GDPR and how is it going to affect me?? - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> What is GDPR and how is it going to affect me?? - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

BiSH - Stairway to Me [English + Romaji sub in CC] - Duration: 13:26.

Translation by Lurkette and Renai-Circus Romaji by JPopSongs Tumblr Subtitles by Poleosis

so quick to reach the limit sugu ni ikizumaru to

you whispered kimi wa tsubuyaiteita

i can still hear it ima mo kikoetekuru

sorrow and passion kanashimi to jounetsu to

why i'm me?

revolution

you started one tachiagaru to

when i mumbled boku ga tsubuyaita toki

generation

surpassing it norikoeru to

you would have said kimi nara itteta ne

Brand-new world

because living is too painful ikiru koto ga tsurasugiru kara

i tried to stand still without breathing iki mo sezu tachidomatte mita yo

with meetings, come failings deau koto wa, tsumazuku koto mo

I tried to warn myself arundanatte hitori iikikaseta

revolution

you started one tachiagaru to

when i mumbled boku ga tsubuyaita toki

generation

surpassing it norikoeru to

you would have said kimi nara itteta ne

Brand-new world

even though there's nothing when you die shinda tokoro de nanimonai noni

i still chose to stab myself* ikigatte jibun ni tsukitateta

the opposite feeling taking priority gyaku no kimochi, senkoushitete

I don't want to die shinitakunaitte

standing here alone hitori tatazunda

(LYRICS END HERE)

(SONG ENDS HERE) (ONI BAND SHOWCASE STARTS)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét