Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily vehicle Jan 30 2018

Hi I'm Ajay I'm a 2nd year apprentice doing a Cert III in light vehicle mechanic.

I found my apprenticeship opportunity when I was trying to join the defence force as

a heavy vehicle mechanic.

I didn't do it because it was going to be too long for the army so then I decided to

do it outside.

So one of my friends was doing his Cert III in Heavy Diesel and I was like alright I may

as well give it a shot and I found WPC through him as well.

So morning routine is that when I usually get in I try and clean up all the oil bays,

clean up the floors, get everything ready for everyone to come in.

Move out loan cars for the Service Manger as well as the service as well.

Prepare for all that once its all done move on to working on cars.

If not that going outside moving round cars, getting them all ready for the people to take out.

Making coffees for people if they want it and then carry on with my normal day fixing cars.

Servicing brakes, suspension work and carry on with all that, electrical.

Well I hope that when I finish my apprenticeship I go into the army as a full time or reserve

depending on how I feel about it.

Try and stay on here because its a good place all the good guys here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét