Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily do Feb 27 2018

your relationship is in trouble you're exhausted from having that same fight

over and over and over again and I don't blame you you've reached your threshold

of begging and pleading for something to change something to give hi I'm Robyn

D'Angelo licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and The Happy Couple Expert

and if this sounds like you I'm super glad that you're here I'm gonna give you

a few things that you can do today to start getting your relationship back on

track it's time for outside supports time to either therapist it's time to

get a counselor yet your partner might not know or be on board here's how you

can go to them and bring up the topic say to them as you can tell probably

I've been pretty frustrated been feeling pretty disconnected I'm ready to get

some outside help from a therapist would you be willing to join me if I set up an

appointment for next week stop talking at that point

let them think about it you might even say something like think about it I

don't need an answer right now but I'm gonna circle back with you later on

tonight or maybe even tomorrow because I really want to get an appointment made

quickly it's that simple talk about what it is that you need talk about it in a

way that gives your partner options and time to think about it it shows that you

respect them number two if you're at the point where you're just ready to go in

and just explode and say everything that has pissed you off about your partner

over the last 10 years or if you're so angry that you have shut down and you

don't even know where to start really encourage you to reach out and set up an

individual session with a couples therapist that's right I offer something

called couples therapy for one sometimes we just need to get all the anger and

angst and resentment moving around a little bit to create some space to

really work on the relationship when your partner's sitting right next to you

on that couch you want them to feel like they matter last but not least make sure

whoever you're working with is a specialized couples therapist

ask them do you primarily work with couples ask them you know what kind

of therapy do you offer make sure you're with someone who has a passion for

relationships and get their information so that you can start working with them

right away I hope this has been helpful you guys if you're local to the Southern

California area I would be honored to work with you it is my passion to help

couples master the messiness of couplehood and if you're not in the area

make sure to subscribe to my channel you'll get tons of tips tools and

strategies on how to create your epic relationship talk to you guys next week

bye bye

For more infomation >> What to do When Your Marriage is in Trouble - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

minecraft no server do lugin - Duration: 20:13.

For more infomation >> minecraft no server do lugin - Duration: 20:13.

-------------------------------------------

Evolução do meu INGLÊS em 8 meses FORA DO BRASIL | Dicas para aprender INGLÊS - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Evolução do meu INGLÊS em 8 meses FORA DO BRASIL | Dicas para aprender INGLÊS - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

How do you know if you're enabling a loved one? - Duration: 7:44.

How do you know if

you're enabling a loved one?

How do you know if you're

enabling loved one?

It's understandable that you

want to help your loved one.

Their addiction has a grasp on

them and you want to set them

free.

But are you helping? Or are you

enabling? Addiction is a

progressive and often terminal

illness.

Most people can't stay sick by

themselves.

In other words, addiction

requires an enabling system to

continue to progress.

I talked to Addiction Campuses'

Erica Lathom for some examples.

So we're here today

to talk a little bit about

unconditional love versus

enabling behavior.

And while we all want to care

about and take care of our loved

ones, we want to be sure that we

don't cross the line into

behavior that actually enables

them or helps to facilitate

their addiction.

Maybe making a car payment or

paying their rent when you know

they've spent their money on

drugs or alcohol.

Maybe provide them with some

food or a hot meal or take them

groceries. Or perhaps you could

help to fund a treatment program

something where your financial

contribution would be much more

constructive.

We have to find ways

to help people THROUGH their

struggle not TO their struggle.

It's easy to confuse those

things when you're coming from a

place of worry or fear, but

enabling does far more damage

than most people realize.

What we see is people

who say they want to help

their loved one get better.

But in the later stages of

addiction, enabling becomes an

act of desperation.

Family members start blaming

each other for things that the

addict are doing.

They try to rationalize the

reasons why they're doing it but

with them justifying this.

They are simply trying to

give in addict excuses and

they're loving them to death.

Now I was a master

manipulator.

So my family and the doctors

were my biggest enablers.

I could

victimize them to think that I

needed money for anything and

they just kept feeding me more

money.

I would have every tragedy in

the world happened to me.

You know, electric bill was

short.

You know, paycheck didn't come in

on time.

Car broke down.

Whatever the circumstance was,

I would always call my

family and you know make them

feel sorry for me. And they would

you know, give me money to

support what they thought was

that tragedy.

And in fact, I was using it to

buy drugs.

Now that's a scary

thought.

Your loved one buying drugs with

the money that you had meant for

food, gasoline or to pay a bill.

And parents have reasons to be

scared.

According to a recent CNN report,

teen overdose death rates

climbed 19 percent last year.

So what's a parent to do?

There's nothing stronger than a

parent's love for their child.

And so when I'm suffering my

parents want fix it.

My life is not theirs to fix.

This is my responsibility.

You know parents don't see the

fact that they're enabling their

kids by giving them certain

things we're not holding true to

what they really need to value.

When I got to treatment, it was

first time my mother valued my

emotional stability.

And I'm upset I'm going through

depression all these things out

of treatment.

I convinced her to buy me a six

pack of beer because I had a

pill problem.

She's wanted the best for me but

she doesn't want to see me

suffer. Enabling tears down

relationships.

Suddenly you can't talk to your

loved one for fear that they

might blow up on you.

Constantly having to tiptoe

around them you put aside your

own needs which in turn cause

resentment and all the while

they're still living a self

destructive lifestyle and like

your relationship it's just not

getting better.

I was crafty.

I would I would get the money

in any way I had to: Beg, borrow

steal.

I ended up in jail several times

for my illegal activity. My

bottoms were pretty devastating.

I ended up losing everything.

I lost my career. I lost my home.

Ultimately, my husband died of an

overdose.

And I lost my children.

So the first couple of times I

was arrested,

my family was very supportive.

You know they would always try

to help me bond me out.

They didn't want to see me sitting

in jail.

I called my mom and asked her to

help me and she said, "Call your

drug dealer." And hung up the

phone.

That helped me hit the bottoms

hard enough to know that my

family was done after I was

arrested.

And my mom basically cut me off.

They stayed completely out of my

life until I made the decision

to go into a recovery program.

When they cut me off it forced

me into a situation that forced

me far enough down into the hole

to know that there was no other

choice.

I had to do something different

because my way wasn't working

anymore.

I'm now in recovery because

somebody finally told me no and

pointed me in the direction of

sobriety.

Sober living is the most

important thing people need is a

support system to keep them

connected to mind body and

spirit.

So in a sober living house when

I'm suffering they know the cure

is not just a quick fix they're

not going to say everything's

fine everything's okay.

They know that I need some

spiritual connection.

They know I need people to help.

So they'll pick me up to take me

to an AA meeting they'll take me

to do some volunteer work.

We see it all the time.

People will want the easier

softer way they want things to

be okay immediately because I'm

looking for instant

gratification I'm a drug addict

at heart.

I want things to be OK.

They need people who won't make

excuses for their behavior but

will give them the support and

encouragement that they need.

Many families feel guilty for

their loved ones addictions and

they enable out of that guilt.

With help you can learn to stop

this destructive behavior just

as the addict cannot get better

alone.

Neither can the co-dependent.

There's a difference between

helping and enabling knowing

that difference is crucial to

getting your loved one into

treatment and getting them the

help that they need.

If you are a loved

one is struggling with addiction,

we're here to help.

Give us a call at 888-216-4032.

3 2 for you episodes of Around

The Turn.

Make sure to hit the subscribe button

below.

For more infomation >> How do you know if you're enabling a loved one? - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Segurança Pública no Estado do Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Segurança Pública no Estado do Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Tip of the Day #57 - Duration: 1:51.

- Good evening everybody.

How are you?

It's Jeff Gellman of Solid K9 Training with my

What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Tip of the Day,

Tip Number 57.

Coming to you live from LAX.

(person moaning)

Just because your dog is reactive on the leash

that doesn't mean your dog is aggressive.

A lot of times we get a lot of folks that contact us

to help us with an aggressive dog, that's our specialty.

But I'll ask them, I'm like,

"Well, how many dog fights has your dog gotten into?"

None.

"How many times has your dog bitten a person?"

None.

So you really don't know yet, you really don't know.

And a lot of people what they'll do is they'll say...

well, when its dog's on the walk,

it looks like the dog wants to harm another person.

It lunges are humans, it lunges at dogs.

So a lot of the times, though,

it looks like the dog is acting aggressive,

but it's acting reactive.

We don't know if the dog's actually aggressive.

We're actually not gonna know until we put the dog

in a situation where it can bite,

that's why we use muzzles,

and it most of the time doesn't bite.

So, I'm not gonna discount the fact

that there's aggressive dogs,

we work with them all the time.

Those can also be "fixed".

But don't think you've had an aggressive dog yet

until you truly know.

Talk to somebody that actually specializes in aggression.

We're seeing a lot of people with a lot of dogs

who are being told by a lot of trainers,

"Oh, your dog's aggressive,"

and they're actually just reactive.

So, reactive dogs, that can be relatively simple.

But say you couldn't fix that, at least you know.

There's a level of comfort there.

You're gonna wanna work on that.

So, remember:

Reactive doesn't always mean aggressive.

That's what I wanted to tell you today.

Jeff Gellman of Solid K9 Training with my

What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Tip of the Day,

LAX Version, Tip Number 57.

Madly in love with you,

and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

See if I can get this uploaded now before my flight leaves.

Bye, bye.

For more infomation >> What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Tip of the Day #57 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Escolinha do Flamengo - Al, Renato Ferro Produções & Eventos entrevista Silvio Alves - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Escolinha do Flamengo - Al, Renato Ferro Produções & Eventos entrevista Silvio Alves - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

CSU Super Sunday 2018 (Past) – CSUEB students: "If I can do it, you can do it" - Duration: 2:02.

Hello I am Leroy Morishita, President of California State University East Bay.

At our university we believe that college is a real possibility for everyone.

I hope you're inspired by the stories you are about to see where our students share

first hand what college is like. If you decide to come to Cal State East Bay

please know that our faculty and staff are here to support you every step of

the way and are committed to making your educational dreams come true.

Work hard in your classes and I wish you the very best in your endeavors. Thank you and Go Pioneers!

My name is Mia I'm a senior in Communications. I'm from the

Bay Area, Oakland to be precise and if I can do it, you can too!

My name is Samuel Awuku, I'm from Ghana but I live in Hayward. My major is

Biology option in forensics I am a third year and if I can do it, you can do it!

Hi my name is Jasmine Graham I'm a graduating senior I'm from Hayward

California and the Sociology and Ethnic Studies major and if I can do it, you can do it too!

Hi hello my name is Rico Robinson I'm from Inglewood California

I am a freshman here at CSUEB and if I can do it, you can do it!

My name is Carmen Cummings and I am from Oakland California I'm a fifth year here

at Cal State East Bay studying Health Science with an option in Community

Health and graduating in June and if I can do it, you can do it!

My name is L.D. Larkins, I'm from West Covina California I graduated here 2016 with a Bachelors in

the Criminal Justice and I minored in Sociology and if I can do it you can do it!

My name is Monique Lynch and I'm a student here at csueb

I'm majoring in Ethnic Studies and I'm graduating in June. If I can do it,

You can too!

For more infomation >> CSU Super Sunday 2018 (Past) – CSUEB students: "If I can do it, you can do it" - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Aparecida interessa ao Brasil | Igreja Católica se une para atender pedido do Papa Franscico - - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Aparecida interessa ao Brasil | Igreja Católica se une para atender pedido do Papa Franscico - - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Look What You Made Me Do - Mucize Uyarlama | Miraculous AMV ( Taylor Swift ) - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Look What You Made Me Do - Mucize Uyarlama | Miraculous AMV ( Taylor Swift ) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Enquete: quem está saindo do BBB18 não é Lucas, confira | VENTO GRANDE - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Enquete: quem está saindo do BBB18 não é Lucas, confira | VENTO GRANDE - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trechos do GO Record com Fernanda Arcanjo e Carlos Magno - Duration: 9:42.

For more infomation >> Trechos do GO Record com Fernanda Arcanjo e Carlos Magno - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Apresentação do canal! - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Apresentação do canal! - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Father edits his son's jokes and the result is incredible. - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Father edits his son's jokes and the result is incredible. - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Don't fall for emails that say your Do Not Call registration is expiring - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Don't fall for emails that say your Do Not Call registration is expiring - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Implicit Beauty (Battlefield Records) - Duration: 4:19.

Is it possible to find beauty in death and enjoy peace in times of war?

It's like an implicit beauty. In the deepest abyss, but perceptible ...

Implicit Beauty

All images were captured from the capture system of the console.

To achieve this effect, simply enter a server as a viewer and turn off the game HUD completely.

Soundtrack acquired from the Leema Rose Channel. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Implicit Beauty (Battlefield Records) - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Do you know what your money is doing? - Duration: 0:31.

Instead of wondering who's profiting from your hard-earned money

when you're with Vancity, it's all clear.

You get competitive rates and expert advice to grow your money,

and your deposits get loaned to community projects

like affordable housing to grow your neighbourhood,

so you make money, while making where you live better.

Know what your money is doing.

Choose to Make Good Money with Vancity.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét