Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily so Feb 27 2018

How's it going everyone.

It's Austin over here at the Crypto Playhouse and if you've been in the crypto space, you

probably saw last week's bit debacle over Charlie Lee, the Litecoin founder, called

out Lite Cash for being a scam and that was the first big fork away from the Litecoin

blockchain.

So we're gonna be taking a look at forks.

What are they?

Was Litecoin Cash really a scam and what do we have on the horizon for new forks around

the corner?

Alright, so before I get into the whole Charlie Lee, Litecoin, Litecoin Cash debacle that

occurred, I think everyone kind of needs to know what a fork is.

I see a lot of misinformation out there, people they think they understand the concept of

a fork.

It's just a new cryptocurrency breaking away, right?

Well the reality is there's a lot more to it than that.

There are soft forks and there are hard forks and basically the way to think of this is

that it's an upgrade either by staying on the chain and upgrading that chain or an upgrade

by taking a predetermined chain, adding your new code to it and moving away to a whole

new system.

So we've seen this historically.

Everyone's heard of Ethereum.

Ethereum Classic is actually the original Ethereum chain, but there were some issues

with the DAO fund and all that when it happened back about a year ago and basically, what

a hard fork is is you have your blockchain, it's coming along and somewhere around the

line, the community says �We wanna change things.�

So a hard fork basically says that they take that blockchain, they cut it right there and

Ethereum Classic, in this case, continued on on that original chain and Ethereum broke

away.

So everything up to that point, is just the same as Ethereum Classic, but everything moving

forward is a brand new set of code.

It's going to be different, so it's not backwards compatible, whereas a soft fork is basically

just a simple upgrade to the basic code of the blockchain and it is backwards compatible.

So that's the key thing to remember in this.

A lot of the big forks that you hear about, they're hard forks.

They take the prior chain, they write something in new and it becomes an entirely new currency

chain.

Alright, so most people in the crypt space have probably heard of Bitcoin Cash at some

point or another.

That's really the one big forked currency that people are aware of.

You think of a fork, that's what you kind of first go to if you're new in the crypto

space.

But as I mentioned before, Ethereum is actually the hard fork away from the original chain.

The same goes for Zcash and Zclassic situation.

So forks, even though people get up in arms about them, now they can actually be very

productive and in the past, with Ethereum and Zcash, it really made the community move

forward and it provided a better basis to work from, so I think it's important to remember

that people hear �fork� and it's almost become an ugly word.

But these things can be productive if they're executed correctly.

Now in terms of poor execution, this whole Litecoin cash that happened over the past

week.

Charlie Lee, the Litecoin founder, came out.

He called it a scam.

Personally, I don't think that was the greatest thing for him to do, because realistically,

is Litecoin Cash a scam?

I'll say it right now, �It's not!� It really isn't.

I think Charlie Lee heard that Litecoin was coming out.

They were hard forking from the Litecoin blockchain and the reality is when a currency forks off,

most of the time either the parent or the child currency carries the original chain's

name.

Is Litecoin Cash trying to steal Charlie Lee's fame and take away the Litecoin name?

They're really not.

They've said multiple times they have absolutely no association with the Litecoin team.

They're on their own.

They're doing their own thing.

They're just using the title because that happens to be the chain that they forked away

from.

So Charlie Lee's comments about it being a scam really overstated and I think it was

more frustration of the name being used than anything else.

And along with that, there were a lot of outcries from people saying, �Oh, you know, Litecoin

Cash is asking for your private keys.

It's gotta be a scam.

Don't do it!�

Really, if you've been in the crypto space long enough, guys this is how forks work.

It's really almost comical to me.

I have my Litecoin Cash.

I've claimed it.

I haven't lost any of my original Litecoin.

There's really no risk if you do it the right way.

Really all that you have to do is you just go and you move your Litecoin into an address

and when that snapshot is taken and it sees everyone that holds Litecoin at the moment

of the fork, your snapshot is there and the moment that it is over, you just take your

Litecoin and move it to another address.

Now when you put that private key out there to claim your Litecoin Cash, there's no risk

of losing your money, cuz there's no money in there.

And I saw so many people that said, �Oh, well they want my private keys.

I'm not gonna go in on this!�

Guys, you lost out on free tokens, a lot of free tokens.

Litecoin Cash was at 10-to-1 split, first currency I've ever seen do anything like that.

Now granted, a lot of exchanges haven't picked it up yet.

Yobit is the only one that has active trading offered, but they still have the doors closed

for deposits and withdrawals.

They're just dealing with internal Litecoin Cash.

But I can tell you, I've claimed it.

It's really there.

It's not a scam.

Will different exchanges and different platforms pick it up?

That's a question mark, but if you look at Coinbase, it took them over a year after the

fork to actually come in and establish Bitcoin Cash on their system.

So it's not too surprising.

A lot of people were up in arms about it.

I just want you guys to know.

If you went and you got your Litecoin Cash, good on you.

If you didn't, I'm sorry.

You lost out on some free coins there guys.

So Litecoin Cash and all of the kind of the big issues with that aside, obviously one

of the most commonly forked currencies, Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and now we've got another one coming!

Right around the corner, we have Bitcoin Private.

And this is actually a fork I'm really excited about.

I've never seen a team that executed a fork like this, so they're going to be going and

taking part of the Zclassic source code.

For those of you that don't know, Zcash and Zclassic are privacy-based coins and they're

actually going to be doing a dual fork.

So when this comes around and the Bitcoin Private snapshot is taken, you will actually

get a 1-to-1 forked coins of Bitcoin Private based on both your Zclassic and your Bitcoin

holdings, so if you have say 10 Zclassic in your wallet and 5 Bitcoin, you'll end up with

15 Bitcoin Private, which is a very interesting way of doing it.

I've never actually seen a fork that was performed this way, so that's gonna be an interesting

one to see how they pull this off.

And another one that we have right around the corner is Callisto.

And this is an Ethereum Classic fork, which is kind of funny since we've obviously have

had Ethereum fork away from Ethereum Classic.

But this is another one that they're kind of taking a different approach for it.

The Callisto chain is basically going to be a new way of testing out different systems,

new ideas on the Ethereum Classic chain.

So it's really almost like a test chain.

Granted, it will be used.

It will be active and there will be transactions happening, but there's gonna be a lot more

experimental stuff that's gonna be happening on Callisto, so that's gonna be one I'm definitely

gonna be keeping my eye on because, in this space, new revolutionary ideas can completely

change the way that we move forward with blockchain.

So Callisto can be a very, very promising project for those of those that are looking

for innovation and new ideas in the blockchain space.

Anyways, we wanna hear from you guys.

Have you participated in any of the recent or the past forks.

I was there for Bitcoin Gold.

Obviously Litecoin Cash.

Are you excited about some of the upcoming forks or are you kind of one of those people

that are skeptical of this constant forking.

I think that Bitcoin is one of those that takes a lot of flack for it.

People are kind of tired of seeing it, but personally I think it forces innovation.

You create a situation where people are looking for change and that's what forks do.

So you know?

Let us know in the comments.

Are you excited?

You're not excited?

Did you get quite a bit of money out of the most recent ones.

Any-who, let us know and also, just so you guys know, we are looking for some new strategic

partnerships in the crypto space.

If you have a new project, a new ICO.

If you're working on a DAP, let us know in the comments or send us an email.

We've love to work with you.

We've love to get possibly an interview or something like that.

We're always looking for new stuff.

So let us know guys.

Have a good one!

For more infomation >> Why so Many Crypto Forks? - Litecoin Cash, Bitcoin Private, Callisto & More! - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Karfreitag - Was ist so traurig daran? - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Karfreitag - Was ist so traurig daran? - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

IT SOUNDS SO WEIRD! - Reacting to Get out of my car with electronic sounds - Duration: 3:28.

What's up guys yo boys ah crash here welcome back to

another reaction video

So we'll be wrecking to get out of my car with electronic sounds by mr.. Tomasson

So he got it from the animated version of get out of my car now

as you could tell by the description that he said that so old credits goes to the enemy version and

That guy down below

But otherwise if guys enjoyed in order to drop like let's go for 10 likes and thank you guys for the support

Let's start this reaction in three two one. Let's go

play

The falling audio is 100% real

It sounds like an alien look at the muscles

It sound so calm and weird at the same time

And also the voice

And also as you could tell like the pictures extract out a little bit

That sounds mad weird

- horn oh

My god the car horns sounds even more weird. Oh my god, but anyways guys if you guys enjoyed my reaction

Please make sure to jumped-up to smash that like pointing excuse me down below with this video

Thank you all of you guys for watching

Please make sure to drop like if you guys drove my reaction. Thank you guys so much for

6.6

K drivers runnable

26.7 subscribers, otherwise, I will take them from there that sound really weird

But it sound really cool at the same time to be honest

I don't know. Why but it sounded a little bit call. I'm not sure why I put up

To make sure to leave that like button credit goats to

electronic sound version and everything

but otherwise guys

Hope you enjoyed. Please make sure to LIKE comment and subscribe

And I'll see you in the next video. Goodbye

For more infomation >> IT SOUNDS SO WEIRD! - Reacting to Get out of my car with electronic sounds - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

BEST DAY of my ENTIRE trip ❤️ *so far* | Mount Zwegabin in Hpa-an | Sofian Worldwide #24 - Duration: 5:50.

We are now hiking up a mountain, I don't know the name you'll see it here, I guess now

Yeah, it's 37 degrees I guess about and we have to

Reach the top of the mountain with

about

2800 steps we are almost

at the beginning

Have fun

See you

We met three monks

on the way up

Yeah, and now we joined them and we go together to the top of the mountain and I also Facebook friended him :D

very nice people

Yeah

Let's go

I think we almost arrived at the top. Let's see what's on top of

I have to switch to German for this I will put subtitles in then

Every one of you will understand it

We have landed here with a group of people who

have voluntarily come up to this mountain to

cook for the monks and all the people who are here now and visitors

in principle. And we're lucky,

it's only once a year. They have cooked and

prepared and cut everything, and this is a meal that is

basically only

available for the monks and for the people who

sleep here in this monastery or in the monasteries basically

and so on and so forth. Incredible!

An incredible experience!

And it tastes so good! It's crazy.

The people here are all so nice, and they are coming up here, and

we will take some of this food with us and take it to the hotel

to the children and, yeah, to the people who work there, and yeah.

A really cool experience.

Project Worldwide :)

Guys, look at this!

I think that's... so far...

yeah, the best day I've had while travelling.

um...

yeah...

I don't even know what to say. So we are...

That was the first trip or the first route we

made without a plan and just

went to this city and we met incredible people

who are now standing back here. Monks

with whom we... Monks and families

with whom we spent the day together, and now we are standing

right here at this

sunset.

Monk: Hey we have to go down! Me: we have to go?

Oh!

Okay, we need to get away from this area.

Yeah, it's

incredible. Say hello to the camera.

Monk: Hello! - Me: Hello!

Was very nice to meet you! Very nice,

beautiful day! Thank you very much :)

For more infomation >> BEST DAY of my ENTIRE trip ❤️ *so far* | Mount Zwegabin in Hpa-an | Sofian Worldwide #24 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

'I'm So Grateful To Be Here' - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> 'I'm So Grateful To Be Here' - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

So!Muncu! Neues vom GROKODIL - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> So!Muncu! Neues vom GROKODIL - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

zombie catchers gameplay/ jogo de celular/video so com musica - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> zombie catchers gameplay/ jogo de celular/video so com musica - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

MY RICK AND MORTY SZECHUAN SAUCE REVIEW (SO A MCDONALDS WITH SZECHUAN SAUCE NEAR ME 🙌) - Duration: 10:27.

hey welcome back and in today's video Szechuan sauce Szechuan sauce

Szechuan sauce McDonald's Szechuan sauce is back

McDonald's elusive Szechuan sauce is back in stores across the country

starting Monday according to a company statement last week the sauce was

released on October in a limited batch about 20 per store and the release

caused a frenzy after a Rick and Morty episode featured the main characters

going back to get the sweet and sour plum sauce I remember when the Sichuan

sauce was released in a small batch and if if you're a fan of Rick and Morty you

know that this sauce is something that we have to get our hands on there were

liberal riots they were breaking out in riots this is this is an LA and LA riot

I hate talking about fighting he's got back this guy standing up over

here he's ready to go maganda bart simpson's shirt he is he's all

analytical this person right here they're getting

mad they're trying to push him back tonight hold on hold on don't break out

in a bar fight the little the sauce is coming okay is barb blowing because I

feel like people will do anything to you know escape from the things that are

going on in their lives the Szechuan sauce being one of them or it could just

be this phenomenon is not being touched by anything like Szechuan sauce is a

thing I mean people there's crazy stuff going on don't you have anything to say

about that

bread bread bread bread

you know ended a relationship like that just to make sure that this is a real

thing we can go on Twitter and it looks like McDonald's tweeted a thing it says

20 million Swiss on sauce cups now available nationwide finally get the

sauce celebrate some buttermilk crispy tenders or other stuff I wonder if I can

go grab that at McDonald's or forget it

do you guys have Szechuan sauce do you guys have Szechuan sauce oh you do oh

alright alright appreciate thank you I didn't expect that

so I've never actually recorded while I was driving like this I think it's

pretty cool a little something a little bit different for you guys

listen Q&A Q&A with RevZilla why he drives i will do a Q&A video I will

so I'm here at the dollar store I ran out of batteries I needed to get some

new ones I don't know if I can bring this thing in here I feel like this is

not just a little vlog camera because I'm not a blogger it's gonna get some

chicken nuggets and chicken tenders I don't know you guys think I'll get

chicken nuggets or chicken tenders

let me know if you were right in the comments we have arrived

I'm moments away from getting Szechuan sauce I think unless they've just

miraculous ran out they're supposed to be nationwide and lady on the phone I

called the wall the McDonald's but this is the different McDonald's laughs

laughs than when I called so they might not have it my window is broken

like some kind of motor thing is broken in it do you have sexual and sauce

Szechuan sauce yeah awesome let me get some chicken tenders and some Szechuan

sauce a little bit of a bunch of Szechuan sauce

I'm recording but I'll blur your face I'll don't you worry

bruschetta

fucking got it now we're going home Oh

oh my this is crazy and I have Szechuan sauce no I don't remember this tastes

like I'm I'm just gonna open it and lick it

you guys are better see my reaction on the Szechuan

just gotta make sure there's no cards coming over it

because I can't wait I'm gonna go ahead and open it now

it smells really strange

really

Wow

I've tasted this taste before it tastes like something I've had before

is that taste

tastes like that orange sauce like paint Express or something they got

the orange sauce it tastes like the orange sauce

mix with something else like a teriyaki

but it's fucking delicious

I would have definitely went back in time for this

barely give me one I said give me a bunch because I guess I can't really

play this stuff cause rides back that was fun that was fun the Szechuan sauce

orange orange sauce prepend Express mixed a little bit of teriyaki soy it

was good it was good I don't know I'd punch somebody in the mouth for it I

would as interesting as this fish what's I really am interested in what you think

so why don't you go ahead leave your creative and/or interesting responses in

the comment box be like there's always brothers and sisters I will see you in

the next video I got these Illuminati protection goggles these are the highest

of quality these are the coolest a quality that you have ever seen and

not and I'm telling you these are these are these will help me help us uncover

the greatest of mysteries but that being said don't forget and oh hold on a

second are you a report of the RIP squad are you a Greg Fermi Elston I know that

you are cuz you just freakin are so don't forget to subscribe with

notifications turned on and be in the comment section - every single video

because I'm gonna be there Greg is going to be there and the entire riff squads

gonna be there we'll see you there I'll see you in the comment section right

after this because this channel loves you

For more infomation >> MY RICK AND MORTY SZECHUAN SAUCE REVIEW (SO A MCDONALDS WITH SZECHUAN SAUCE NEAR ME 🙌) - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

So ... Sometimes Fireflies Eat Other Fireflies | Deep Look - Duration: 3:33.

If you think there's something romantic about fireflies glowing on a warm summer night...

You'd be right.

But what you don't see, is the dark side of this luminous display.

Firefly flashes are a secret code, a language of light.

The light comes from a masterful bit of chemistry.

A bioluminescent reaction that generates light but no heat.

So what are they saying?

Well, males on the wing are advertising themselves to females with a bit of sexy skywriting.

Take the common Eastern firefly.

His signature move?

A fishhook-shaped maneuver.

Which is why his species is sometimes called the "Big Dipper."

Her reply is more subtle: a single, slow pulse from her heart-shaped lantern.

Our "Big Dipper" comes bearing a "nuptial gift," a present of more than 200 assorted

nutrients... kind of like a box of chocolates.

Here's the handoff.

Some are lucibufagins -- defensive chemicals fireflies secrete to ward off predators

like spiders and birds.

These defensive chemicals may help protect her.

Firefly codes are so reliable that anyone can speak the language.

But we're not the only codebreakers listening in.

Meet Photuris.

She's also a firefly -- a larger, stronger one than the Big Dippers.

But she has a weakness.

Her species can't make its own lucibufagins.

They have fewer defenses against predators.

So she sets a trap to get some.

She mimics the glow of other firefly females -- luring in the males of that species.

When Mr. Big Dipper shows up with his chemical gift, she moves in...

sucks up those defensive chemicals that she desperately needs...

…then makes a meal of the rest of him.

Most fireflies don't even eat during the few weeks they spend as adults.

But he's not totally defenseless.

If she's not quick enough, he can secrete a gooey compound that sticks in her jaw and

lets him escape.

Another gift from the master chemist.

Hey there, it's Lauren.

I know you see that 'Subscribe' button there.

Here's what it'll get you.

New Deep Look episodes every two weeks.

Keep up with all the weird, gross, and wonderful things we're working on.

Thanks, and see you soon.

For more infomation >> So ... Sometimes Fireflies Eat Other Fireflies | Deep Look - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Fake-Twin-Schwangerschaft: So belog Freundin YouTuber Hobbie - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Fake-Twin-Schwangerschaft: So belog Freundin YouTuber Hobbie - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Wie die Katze so die Tochter: Danielas Sophia liebt Pink! - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Wie die Katze so die Tochter: Danielas Sophia liebt Pink! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nackt-Szene für Jen Lawrence: So hart war "Red Sparrow"-Dreh - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Nackt-Szene für Jen Lawrence: So hart war "Red Sparrow"-Dreh - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

SQUISHY HUNTING VLOG AND HAUL! SO MANY SQUISHIES! - Duration: 17:10.

today we're going squishy hunting stick around to the end I'll show you what we

picked up today and a little review plus I'll tell you if it's a best dollar deal or

not staples looking for some squishy I think

I see some already six dollars let's see okay so that was like bread this is

a sandwich super slow rising though

is boarding all the squishy you're rewarding everything this one is open oh

my this feels amazing it's definitely different they're like a

regular squishy

$5

okay so we were getting in line and I spotted them

finally soft and slow and $6.00 here I haven't seen any of the oh yeah we're

definitely definitely going to get some of these so make sure you guys stick

around for the haul looks delicious oh and these are the jumbo squishies for

13 dollar so you all saw it in the soft and slo brand a little bit

bigger size like maybe this size I bigger is at Walmart or I think seven

dollars but all the ones in Walmart are like the Jumbo like this size these are

is so hard doing this of one hand they literally have endless squishies in here

so these smaller ones are I think already said that 5.99 limbs are a

scratch piece I'm like so

see I don't think I squished this one

all of these looks so yummy you want one

which one you want the macaroon macaron you want to squish it yeah I'm not

really feeling this one right here even though it's like super slow rising I

like really big squishy like really big ones and fluffy ones - ice cream one is

nice like mint chocolate chip grain so I find this squishies one riding in the

back I was about to leave but then I was like knowing I'm a check thank you

Michael obviously you guys

can tell this is our first time finding squishies at Michael's so we were a

little a little excited so we're in Walgreens they're not Squishy's but it

means they're so cute they're super soft too they are at $13

oh it's so cute oh my goodness oh these are the squish mellows they are so soft

and cute thank you guys they have some more these

are so soft they're like this weird

squishy jello a plushy feeling so cute I'll just keep finding them there so

they just have the small ones and we saw these squishies

these are like the keychains let's see yeah we saw all of these and the other

squishy now we're in CVS we found some FLARP you can get this at Dollar

Tree for one dollar three dollars they have the little beanie babies

they're super cute oh look at his eyes that's cool

this is Peppa Pig yeah look paw patrol yeah I forget his name I

think is this chase I don't know I can't remember the names laughs thank you

I'm terrible with the names laughs Lego a little Avengers - these

are so cute oh look this is the unicorn I think from the minions so we found

that this one

and then they have like the little small keychains that we saw in Walgreens

Thank You liquid okay strawberry marshmallow is Hello Kitty

strawberry jelly inside let's dig right in with I want to start with one of

these series two jumbo squishy from the animal pals collection this is Kitty

ice cream oh it's not as soft as I thought it would be for like something

jumbo from soft and soft and slow yeah this one is super cute but it's

definitely not one of my favorites to squish so I paid $12.99 $13 for this at

Michael's these are going online for fifteen to twenty dollars and in my

opinion this is not worth fifteen to twenty dollars I'd be okay maybe eight

to ten dollars more and eight I wouldn't consider this one a best dollar squishy

deal at all next up from series one the sweet shop we have a strawberry cream

puff oh it's soft it's not like butter soft but it looks realistic I just love

the little swirl details okay let's squish it feels like bread the bottom is

so smooth

so if I remember correctly we paid a $6.99 for this I thought this was going

to be a best dollar deal because of how soft it felt through the packaging but

you've seen better squishy for three dollars

this was also $6.99 for Michaels but through the packaging oh my gosh I mean

I saw it and I was like oh it's really small first $6.99 but then I touched it

oh my gosh it's not as soft and like a butter filling like the amazing

squishies we saw at Walmart but it just reminds me of a brownie like I just want

to eat this but you can't I'm not like super impressed with the details on this

so is it worth $6.99 debatable I'm gonna say it is the best dollar deal just

because of how soft it feels and how realistic it looks I mean it looks like

a heart-shaped brownie do any of you all own this what are your thoughts on this

do you think it's worth seven dollars especially when you compare squishies

like this to ones that cost $20 you really start to get an understanding of

what you should spend your dollars on and what you shouldn't that's why I love

doing these videos so you guys don't have to waste your money unless you just

really want to and before I forget squishy is the icing a heart cake from series 1

the sweet shop moving back to series 2 the animal pals we have a jumbo cute

little koala bear yeah squishy is definitely softer and slower rising has

a little bit of fingerprints in there but this little guy or gal is just so

cute

when I squish it it feels like there's something hard on the inside and this is

the Koala teacup people are paying or asking for $20 for these so it really

depends on what you're collecting squishes for if you're getting them

because of cuteness then I think 13 dollar is pretty good for this one because it's

just so and squishy and the little sleepy eyes you guys know the

sleepy eyes get me every time I just love how round it is what I paid 13 dollar for

this I would I would because it's super cute and it is soft and it's fun and I

want to squish it I don't want to squish this one I wouldn't mind squishing this

but I don't want to pay 7 dollar for it this next one is from series one sweet shop

and when I saw it I was just like oh my gosh give me this is the strawberry a

layer cake just from a slight touch it reminds me of the donuts from amazing

squishy that we shared in the last video

super slow this is worth 7 dollar in my opinion so this

will be considered a best dollar squishy deal

if you're into those things you will be happy with this purchase oh I could sit

here and squish this all day long and this little dollop of whipped cream well

if the strawberry on the top is just the perfect little touch next up from series

to animal pals we have this jumbo mint this is bear

so jumbo and oh I picked this up because of cuteness and I just wanted to give it

a chance but I kind of like it I think this might be my favorite of the Jumbo

animal pals I thought the koala bear would I don't know sometimes you have to

close your eyes and just do things and then you can get a true like answer I

would consider these best dollar deals for squishies and I still don't think

that this was a good dollar deal at all so next up for an animal pals we have

bear cupcake 10 out of 10 with 10 being the highest this gets a 10 for cuteness

so cute

none of the Jumbo animal pals have smells to them and they don't smell

heavily saturated with which is a huge plus like this does it smell

like chocolate this doesn't smell like strawberry and this doesn't smell like

bread it definitely makes me want to squish it

even though it's super cute oh look at them is this worth 13 dollar I'll give you the

same answer that I gave you for this squishy with the other ones these are

going for 14 to 20 dollar online please let us know in the comments if you've

had these for a while and if you squish them a lot how are they holding up those

are the squishies that we picked up the last item is a squish mellow oh my

goodness it is just so relaxing just like the squishies I paid 7 dollar for

this and this is the smallest one so

here is the little tag and they have some really cute ones to collect I would

pay 10 dollar for this so guys I hope you enjoyed this video and don't forget to

join the fam if you're not already we will see you in the next one bye guys

For more infomation >> SQUISHY HUNTING VLOG AND HAUL! SO MANY SQUISHIES! - Duration: 17:10.

-------------------------------------------

Teenie-Liebe bei den Geissens: So bekam Robert seine Carmen! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Teenie-Liebe bei den Geissens: So bekam Robert seine Carmen! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

So Are the Changes Working? One Take Vlog - Duration: 10:34.

- Hey, what's up guys?

Welcome to Monday.

We're counting down the days to the end of February into March.

And it is Monday so wanted to do a one take vlog update.

You guys didn't get one of these last week because Bryce and I

were traveling from California and we did not get back home

until almost 8 o'clock at night and at that point I just figured

it was too late to post a video.

I actually hate the fact that it's already 5 o'clock and that

I haven't posted a video today.

'Cause normally our videos go about 1 o'clock our time.

So it's already late, it's already late but I still want to

do this nevertheless.

First and foremost, Tiffany's in the kitchen

cooking some stir fry.

Smells amazing, looks amazing, sounds amazing.

Got something cooking in there.

Some rice looks like.

Bryce chilling on the couch after school.

Watching some YouTube videos.

'Sup dude? - 'Sup?

- [Clintus] How's things going? - Good.

- [Clintus] How's school? - Good.

- [Clintus] Good. How's basketball?

- Good.

- [Clintus] Excited for practice tonight?

- Yeah. - [Clintus] Awesome.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

That's pretty much Bryce's life.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Video games and sports.

Video games and basketball.

Run club's over. I think he got first place.

I think that was the conclusion.

He got first place in his run club

but we're gonna continue running.

A lot of you guys asking about the box fort.

Yeah, the box fort's still here.

Doesn't get used.

It's just sitting here at this point.

Waiting for our next idea to do with it.

A lot of you guys said we should make another story.

We probably should but the same time I feel like we should start

over and build a new one.

Different formation.

There's a fan up there so, you know,

gotta be careful how we do that.

Also, we might do it outside.

I don't know but any case, box fort's still here.

Starting to come apart a bit though.

It's been cold, it's been cold.

Sierra in here doing homework.

Hello. - Hello.

- Just doing a one take vlog for today.

She's doing homework. - [Sierra] Oh yeah, it's Monday.

- It's Monday, that's right, it's Monday.

And also another update on that front some of you guys were

asking about her channel and her videos 'cause she didn't post

any videos last week.

Her and I are coming up with some ideas on her channel and

kinda what to do next because she's super busy.

With sports and school and all that stuff,

she's having a hard time keeping up with two videos a week.

A lot of times she basically does it the day of

and it doesn't come out very good.

She's not happy with it but she's like,

"I got to get a video up."

And I'm like, "Don't be like that.

"Learn from your dad." Right?

I'm a daily vlogger, I had to get a video up every day

even if the video sucked.

And as a creator, you have to be proud of your work.

You have to be proud with the videos you put up on YouTube

'cause it represents yourself.

It represents your creativity. It represents your style.

It represents your capabilities.

And that's something I had to learn the hard way.

Long time, long time.

So what else? What else can we talk about?

So, first and foremost, a lot of you guys are asking in the

comments how is the channel doing.

How are the numbers?

You know, are we getting more views?

Are we getting more subs? That sort of thing.

I will show you.

I will show you but the short answer,

the quick answer is yes, it is working.

The changes are working.

For whatever reason, for whatever may be the reasons why,

I can make some educated guesses.

I can come up with some assumptions as

to why numbers are up.

The first and foremost thing is basketball.

Basketball's hot.

Anytime we do anything basketball related

it always does well.

Especially shopping videos and our video last week we went

shopping for new basketball shoes for Bryce.

And so, that video did very well.

It translated to other videos on the channel including basketball

related videos and so that's the big spike,

if you will.

On top of that, Bryce and I went to Anaheim

for a basketball tournament.

Another basketball related video,

that also did well.

So combination of multiple things and yeah,

let me show you guys.

You ready for this? (whooshes)

Alright, so this is our views for the last 28 days.

Alright?

So right here, this is the day that I didn't post a video.

This is the Thursday where I said, "No video."

Boom, so this the day I said things have got to change.

This is the day I didn't post a vlog.

So you see the little dip. Right?

It's the lowest line in here.

Right, so this is back in January. Right?

Boom.

Next day, boom. Boom, boom.

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.

Boom, boom, boom, boom.

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.

See that?

So that's when I didn't post a vlog.

This was a food challenge.

And the numbers came down a little bit, right?

I think this was Monday.

This is the last time I did a one take update.

So it was low.

And then doot, doot, doot, do-do-do-do-doot.

Yeah.

And the lowest days here, guys, just so you know,

these are vlogs.

This was the one take vlog that was posted late.

And this was the laser tag/arcade vlog.

Hmm, vlogs are the lowest.

That's weird. So weird.

As for subscribers, that was never really an issue.

Subscribers weren't really like somewhere we were hurting.

We were always getting subscribers.

But, also as you can see, subscribers are up as well.

Here's the 8th when we didn't post a vlog.

And then (rolls tongue)

(clicks tongue). Yeah.

So, it's working. It's working.

So that's the update on the channel.

Like I said, a lot of people asking me in my Twitch chat as

well as YouTube comments, "Is the update working?

"Are things working out?"

Yes. Numbers are up.

We're not there yet.

Right, the numbers are still lower than they should be and

it's only been two weeks, three weeks.

Three weeks, it's been three weeks.

So we still got a long way to go before things

just start really cooking. But I'm happy.

I'm happy to see the numbers are up.

Numbers aren't down.

That would be the, that was one of the things

a lot of people ask.

"What happens if the numbers go down?

"What if this change doesn't help?

"Will you go back to daily vlogs?"

The quick answer is no.

I probably will never go back to daily vlogs.

And the reason why is because I don't need to.

I don't feel like I have to.

I broke the streak. Right?

We went 2,138 days, whatever, in a row.

So the streak is over.

There's no reason to go back to daily vlogs.

A lot of your favorite vloggers have stopped being daily.

Right?

You can name off a handful that have stopped.

But at the end of the day, daily vlogging,

daily life vlogging is a genre that no longer

is prevalent.

Prevalent, I think that's the right word.

It just isn't.

Most people's lives aren't awesome every day.

Even Casey Neistat stopped daily. Right?

You know he travels a lot, does a lot of cool things in New York

but it's just a lot of work.

It's a lot of pressure to come up with

a video every single day.

Something awesome every single day.

When a lot of times, most YouTubers,

you know, they might take a week to make a video.

Or they will shoot more than one video in one day.

Right? We started doing that.

We'll shoot two or three videos in one day and

then we can spread 'em out.

You know, it'll be especially awesome when we travel.

I don't have to sit and upload in a Starbucks or a cafe.

I don't have to let the kids go and go without me 'cause I have

to sit behind, wait for the vlog to upload.

I'm really excited about that.

I got a chance to feel that in Anaheim.

Anaheim, you know, we were there for three days and I didn't have

to stay up late editing, uploading every night.

So that was nice.

That was nice. So that's it.

That's the one take update for today.

Like I said, I'm gonna pretty much do this on Monday's 'cause

this basically frees me up a day to not having

to worry about editing.

I am going to start editing tomorrow's video though.

Taco Tuesday.

Oh, speaking of that, let's talk about schedule real quick.

So if you guys haven't noticed, we've started to lock in certain

days for certain content.

Tuesdays are Taco Tuesdays.

So you're always going to

get something taco related, food related.

Yesterday we just had a vlog.

Tiffany cooked tacos that was it.

Tomorrow you guys are gonna get a taco eating contest

between me and Bryce. Alright, so part two.

Kinda like a sequel to the last time we did that.

So that'll be tomorrow.

Wednesday and Thursday should

be sports and/or fun related videos.

Bryce's basketball tournament this weekend

and then another video.

And then Friday, we've been doing food challenges.

So last week you had the Pop-Tart challenge.

This week you're gonna get the spicy noodle/spicy ramen

challenge and I don't know yet who's doing that with me.

If it's gonna be me and the kids

or if it's gonna be me and my brothers.

Stay tuned though. That'll be up on Friday.

And then, this weekend we're up in the air.

We're gonna try and do some camping.

Pull the trailer out and do some camping.

But don't know yet. Don't know.

Tiff and I haven't sat down and figured out the rest of

the weekend and what videos you guys are gonna get.

One of the things I'm finding is a little difficult is that

I might shoot some footage of something but I don't feel like

it's really enough to make it as a video.

As you guys saw in Bryce's basketball game two weeks ago,

three weeks ago, whatever it was.

I made a short little like 3 minute video

and I got a lot of complaints about it.

People were like, "This isn't enough. This isn't enough."

That's all Bryce played that game.

That's all the footage you got.

So it's not really enough to make an actual video/vlog about

it so I'm just not gonna post it.

I went dirt bike riding yesterday.

Just went dirt bike riding by myself.

GoPro, one GoPro, no one else around.

No one else riding with me.

Just the GoPro footage.

I went riding for like an hour.

I looked at some of the footage, not really worth posting.

I could put some music to it but it's one take, one shot.

So things like that, that's the only challenge I'm coming up

with is some days some things that we shoot aren't really

enough or worth posting a video so some things

will get shot and deleted.

Anyways, thanks for watching.

Thanks for being positive.

Thanks for sticking with us and letting this change happen.

We're not done yet.

We haven't figured out our exact final format if you will.

I'm really excited about summer.

I'm really excited about the pool.

I think there's gonna be a lot of awesome pool related videos.

Also, I think you guys are gonna get a lot more vlogs.

You know, we've been posting an average of three or four vlogs

a week and I still get comments.

"I like the old vlogs. I miss the old vlogs."

I'm like, I don't understand how you miss the old vlogs when

you're still getting vlogs.

I don't understand that but whatever.

We're still vlogging.

As I said numerous times, we're not done vlogging.

We're still vlogging. Just not every day.

I'm skipping the boring stuff. Plain and simple.

And I think summertime we're gonna have a lot more vlogs.

Love you guys, we'll see you later.

Vlog on.

For more infomation >> So Are the Changes Working? One Take Vlog - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

(B)EscherWisser-Taktik-Analyse: So kann Werder Gladbach schlagen - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> (B)EscherWisser-Taktik-Analyse: So kann Werder Gladbach schlagen - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Congrats! DANA monkey give birth newborn baby name DONNY|So lovely&Beautiful he is!|Monkey Daily 319 - Duration: 11:02.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét