Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Instagram Feb 27 2018

.

For more infomation >> ⭐Best Amazing Hairstyles For Kids /Viral Instagram / Hairstyle For Little Princess 2018⭐ - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

IG 彩色蝶豆花饮料 | Instagram Colorful Butterflypea Drinks - Duration: 7:21.

Hello there, I'm Apple!

You must be surprised why I've moved from makeup studio to my kitchen

I will share with you some attractive food and beverages I've discovered in my life

So, today is about drinks which made from butterfly pea

I've seen many people is sharing about the nutrition from butterfly pea

Because of its coloring which is so attractive, so it creates a lot of very presentable food and drinks

I'll show you three types of drinks made from this butterfly pea

Let you my freshly butterfly peas

Beautiful isn't???

My harvests this morning

I've planted them along my fences

For about 10~20 butterfly pea plants in total

They grew rapidly and easily in within 2-3 months

You can pluck them as much as these

Do they look beautiful?

Butterfly pea is a very nutritious plant

One of it is anti-oxidant to prevent skin aging

For internal body, it works in your immune system, blood circulation, blood pressure, etc...

It definitely benefits your body if you consume

Okay, how do we make it?

After you harvested the fresh butterfly pea

Let them dry under the sun

Until the petals are fully evaporated like the common tea leaves

Dry and crunchy

And it smells like tea leaves

Firstly, we're going to make the simplest one

which is Lemonade Butterfly Pea Tea

Well

Before we get started, let's remove the coloring out from the petals

Remove the coloring

The most nutritious part of the butterfly pea is their coloring (anthocyanin) 花青素

So, when we get their coloring we'll have the nutrition with us

So, we...

Get a pinch of the butterfly pea

Put them into the filter

I put around 10~20 petals of the butterfly pea

Alright, close it up

Prepare a jar of hot water

The coloring comes off faster if you boil the them

But it's because I'm not convenient to do it that way so I use hot water

Boil it

After 15 mins soaking, the coloring is sinking at the bottom

Mix it

The butterfly pea tastes sweet-less, so I'll add few spoons of sugar to make it taste better

So there is no need for us to add sugar later on

Firstly, pour the butterfly pea tea into a glass

Now, it is an interesting moment

Lemonnnnnn

Squeeze the lemon juice into it

The magic is happening

Got or not????

It turns purple in a second

Why it is so magical?

Because the lemon is alkali so when they both met, it'll turned purple

Beautiful isn't?

I've prepared lemon slice for decoration

Decoration

Does it feels like summer?

If you want some cold drinks

You can add some ice cubes

Next, the second drink I'll be making Butterfly Pea Latte

We pour some fresh milk

The important part, we need ice cubes

The ice cubes can delay two liquids solute together

Then, we pour the butterfly pea tea into the glass slowly

You can pour it this way spoon by spoon through the glass wall

Cheers!

The color of the cloud is so nice!

I love this so muchhh!

Let me taste it

Tastes like fresh milk with sugar

Okay

Not bad

The last one will be a bit challenging

Galaxy Butterfly Pea Tea

Pour some of the butterfly pea tea

Another side, prepare a glass of butterfly pea tea with lemonade

Now, we'll need a blender to blend the ice cubes

Now, let's put the blended ice into the glass

It's better if you can fill the whole glass with blended ice

After all, pour the lemonade butterfly pea tea into it

Observe the changes

My galaxy is done!

Wow, it's two layers!

Alright, here's the end of this video!

If you like this kind of tutorials about creative beverages and foods

Please let me know by clicking 'like' on this video

So I'll make more similar videos to widen our knowledge

If you haven't subscribe my channel please do so by clicking the subscribe

And click the 'bell' and you'll be notify for my new videos!

Thanks for watching, see you on next video!

Bye~~~

For more infomation >> IG 彩色蝶豆花饮料 | Instagram Colorful Butterflypea Drinks - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tips membuat instagram story keren - Duration: 2:56.

Goyangkan tangan kalian dibelakang flash seperti ini

For more infomation >> Tips membuat instagram story keren - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ayem Nour : Cigarette à la main sur Instagram, ses abonnés sont sous le choc ! - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Ayem Nour : Cigarette à la main sur Instagram, ses abonnés sont sous le choc ! - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Viral Hairstyles on Instagram 2018 | Amazing Hair Transformations Compilation | Part 31 - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Viral Hairstyles on Instagram 2018 | Amazing Hair Transformations Compilation | Part 31 - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 Lipstick Tutorials 2018 💋💋💋 Amazing Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Make You Love - Duration: 10:46.

Amazing Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Make You Love

For more infomation >> Top 15 Lipstick Tutorials 2018 💋💋💋 Amazing Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Make You Love - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

ユーチューバーチップスという名のウームチップス。。。!? YouTuber Potato Chips! (Yes, Seriously) - Duration: 5:43.

Dude! YouTuber Potato Chips are a thing n...

I know!

Aren't you going to make a video?

Why would I do that!?

Wait

You couldn't find the chips could you?

Yeah...

I knew it

They said they were going to sell the chips in Lawson (convenience store)

but when I looked it up only 30 Lawson's in Tokyo are selling the chips

Is that a lot?

There are 1588 Lawson stores in Tokyo alone!

Oh...I see

I got up early and as none of the Lawsons around here sell the chips

I got on the train and went to the closest one that sells them

and they didn't have the chips

Yeah

and because it was pretty early I was the only customer in the store

Yeah

The clerk was starring at me

Yeah

It was awkward, so I bought a hot drink and left

Why?

but I realized that buying these chips is supporting UUUM

so I was like fuck it

How many Lawsons did you got to before you came to that realization?

Three

and at the other two

I bought a hot drink and left

When I got home I seriously thought about quitting YouTube...

Anyway why the hell are they called YouTuber Potato Chips

when all of the YouTuber trading cards you get are UUUM YouTubers!?!??!

UUUM does rule YouTube Japan...

Shut it!

Change the name

UUUM YouTuber Potato Chips

or maybe

UUUMTuber Potato Chips

or how about

The Potato Chips Nobody Asked For

I'm sure some people are hyped

and Yamayoshi (The company distributing the chips)

I'm disappointed in you!

When I was in Uni

I aye Wasbeef chips

2 or 3 times....

I was more of a Cabbage Taro chips guy

That's not the point!

Wasabeef Yamayoshi♪

I hum that song every other day! How do you think this makes me feel!?!?!

Dude

I think you went a bit off topic

YouTuber Chips cost almost twice the price of Baseball Chips

but only come with one trading card (Baseball chips come with two)

and the package is a shitty collage of UUUM YouTubers video thumbnails

is something to talk about some other time

Instead let's look at the YouTuber trading card line up

Wait, you're not going to talk about those points!?

63 cards

45 normal cards

18 rare cards

Here's the lineup

Hikakin

Hajime

Fischer's

Seikin

Mizu...

Dude!

Oh...sorry

Kazu

Masuo

I kind of want his trading card

Seto Koji

Kirizaki Eiji

Sshiramen Riku

Diet Mizutamari Bond

Tomikku

Chari...

Chari...

Dude, are you

Sorry

Avantis

Kinoshita Yuka

Sasaki Asahi

Sekine Risa

Kumamiki

and from here

personally

is the "Who the fuck are these people zone"

Saaya

Ayanono

Yukirinu

Marilyn

Wasn't there a character called Marilyn in Crayon Shin-chan?

Kojocho

Pocky

Guchi

Takuchi

Miyayu

Giko-chan

pokonyan

Tom and Mark's gaming channel

Taco rice

The fu...

Kids channel 1, 2, 3, 4

Leon Channel

Wotafa?

aiusdesk

Jetdaisuke

I don't dislike Jetdaisuke

the demographic that UUUM is aiming for with these chips

are kids right?

Do you think kids are going to be happy getting a trading card of some 40 year old man...

I'm sorry Jet-san XD

Wait, she's in UUUM

The kid who was on my channel before he hit it big

and

Bon Bon TV

Where's Tokai On Air, Kyo Channel and Mikipon!?

Maybe they're saving for them for the second series

You think there's going to be a second series?

Yeah, if this is successful

Oh, come on!

UUUM! If you're going to do a second series, you should get YouTubers outside of UUUM to be a part of it

I know it would be a hassle, but I know you have the power to do it!

Maho-chan, Maru, Bunzin

are YouTubers who should be trading cards

and try a little harder with the design

This photo is from years ago!

At least take a new photo for the trading card!!!

You should make them look a bit like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon cards

Dude

What?

I thought you said you weren't able to find the chips

Why do you have a trading card?

Tomikku gave this to me

He ha a rare shiny card too

Tomikku is

one of the rare cards?

Yeah

Bye

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video!!!(^-^) and don't forget to subscribe!

What do you guys think about the YouTuber Potato chips? Let me know ^^

and if you get a Masuo or Kinoshita Yuka card

I'll trade it for one of my Tomikku cards XD

Also check out my last video!

!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> ユーチューバーチップスという名のウームチップス。。。!? YouTuber Potato Chips! (Yes, Seriously) - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Best Lipstick Tutorials from Instagram 2018 💄😱 Top 25 Amazing Lip Art Ideas You Should Try - Duration: 10:43.

Best Lipstick Tutorials from Instagram 2018

For more infomation >> Best Lipstick Tutorials from Instagram 2018 💄😱 Top 25 Amazing Lip Art Ideas You Should Try - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Vero App Tutorial (Deutsch) - Das neue Instagram? | #FragDenDan - Duration: 11:45.

For more infomation >> Vero App Tutorial (Deutsch) - Das neue Instagram? | #FragDenDan - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

20 Lipstick Tutorials and New Amazing Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Make You Love - Duration: 10:47.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> 20 Lipstick Tutorials and New Amazing Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Make You Love - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Как накрутить лайки в инстаграм 2018 / накрутка лайков в instagram 2018 - Duration: 1:33.

HelloHi now I'll show you how

you can cheat likes on instagram. To do this, you need to copy the link

on the photo.To do this, you go to your instagram, or someone else you want to smoke likes on

and copy the link on the photo

the link is in the address bar

Likes will be screwed only on the last photo.

Because it is in this method they are screwed on the last photo

You copied the link and go to the

site which is specified in the description of the video

Insert here is this field and you press start

Remember how many likes this photo has. Ninety one

Now there is a cheat. We are told, do not close the page

You can spin no more than 2000 likes at a time

Now waiting for some time

Now we have 91 likes, refresh the page

Already 95.

that is, the longer it will go the likes

the more likes there will be

and even if you leave her would still on inertia

you will receive likes

Refresh the page again

Already 98 likes

Wait a little longer.

Refresh the page again

103 likes. It's the whole concept of this cheat

Thanks for watching! Press 'like'.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét