Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Music Feb 28 2018

Music :Gecikarana

Music :Gecikarana

For more infomation >> Kukka Penta Theme Music - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time - Duration: 3:42:06.

Title: Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time

For more infomation >> Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time - Duration: 3:42:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sundance 2018 - Caron Nightingale (APM Music) Women In Film Panel (excerpt) - Duration: 2:56.

Caron Nightingale: There are certain points that I live by

and I just want to just tell you some of the things that I think made a difference to me.

It doesn't matter what industry you're in,

but if you need to fight for your right to be at the table then I think these will all be helpful to everyone.

Number One: Be fearless, be confident and take ownership of your successes as well as your failures.

Be prepared to fail many times - it's a crazy world out there.

It doesn't matter how talented you are, it's not always the talent that gets you there, it's the tenacity.

Hang around people who believe in you and who you respect.

Find yourself mentors but don't be around the people who say you can't do it.

That's not a good way to get up in the morning.

You want to surround yourself with only positive people and people you respect.

Stay away from people you don't respect even if it means giving up a job as the result of it -

I've done that many times and I suppose I'm fortunate to be able to do it and still make a living

- but there are times where I gave up money because I said, you know life is too short.

I work 24/7 I want to enjoy my days.

If I have lunch with a client it's going to be a client that I actually like and I have a good time with - a lot of clients are friends as well.

It's a numbers game. That's probably one of the biggest things;

the more people you approach, the more pitches you do, no matter how crazy your pitch is, no matter how bad it is,

it's a numbers game

and somebody's going to say "come on in and tell me your pitch".

The better your pitches are the more the odds are in your favour.

Do your research. You guys talked about this too.

There's nothing more important than being able to go out on a pitch, speak to someone and know exactly what they need.

What's really important, is to give people what they need.

It's not what they can do for you, it's what you can do for them.

Find something that's important to them.

If you know that their favourite charity is something to do with children

and you happen to have a children's film that you're trying to make, that's what your common ground is.

You want to find out not only what their pain points are that you stay away from,

but how you can make their job easier so that they look more important because they did business with you.

Lastly, and most importantly it's all about relationships.

I have to tell you in the last 5 years

the number of coincidences or opportunities that have come to me because of relationships I developed twenty or even thirty years ago (have been numerous)

People who I met in a room like this, where we all got along and we were just starting out.

We had a good time and we went on to become friends

and if you treat them right and do good things for them, then now at this stage of your career,

if you're in it for the long haul, 20 years from now the people who are running companies will be the people giving you jobs or who you're giving jobs to.

Other Speaker (Michelle): I hope that everybody wrote down what she said,

those were the best golden nuggets, that were given and thank you.

I wrote those down because it applies no matter where you're at in your journey and in your career,

those are golden.

For more infomation >> Sundance 2018 - Caron Nightingale (APM Music) Women In Film Panel (excerpt) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

how to steep tea - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> how to steep tea - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Billnass - Tagi Ubavu (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Billnass - Tagi Ubavu (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Wanna One Shares Upcoming Plans To Film Music Video For Title Track(News) - Duration: 1:16.

Wanna One Shares Upcoming Plans To Film Music Video For Title Track

Wanna One is gearing up for their comeback!. On February 27, a source from the groups agency YMC Entertainment revealed, Wanna One will be filming the music video for their title track during two days, on March 5 and 6.

 The music video will be released on March 19, along with their comeback album 0+1=1 (I Promise You). Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Wanna One filmed an additional music video at the beginning of February.

It has been revealed that this was for their upcoming special theme track, which will be released on March 5 in honor of the 333rd day since they first appeared on Produce 101 Season 2..

For more infomation >> Wanna One Shares Upcoming Plans To Film Music Video For Title Track(News) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Uber Driver: Cruz Said He Was Headed To Music Class Prior To School Shooting - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Uber Driver: Cruz Said He Was Headed To Music Class Prior To School Shooting - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Very Sweet & Relaxing Music To Sleep Deeply - Duration: 3:05:13.

Very Sweet & Relaxing Music To Sleep Deeply

For more infomation >> Very Sweet & Relaxing Music To Sleep Deeply - Duration: 3:05:13.

-------------------------------------------

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES 2018 - music, skincare, clothing, entertainment - Duration: 8:21.

Wow

As you can probably tell by that semi lame intro

I'm gonna be talking about things that I've been really liking this month slash

Obsessing over and that is really all there is for this intro so let's go ahead and get started with it

The first song that I've been really obsessing over is my my my! by Troye Sivan

I think it came out earlier this month, and man it is a bopping hit if you haven't already heard it

You should definitely listen to it, and I'm gonna. I'm gonna show you a little a little snippet of it

Hopefully I won't have to drown it out because of copyright, but if I do then. I'm sorry. Just go enjoy it on your own

Now let's move on from that often hit to a more to a mellow more slightly mellow hits

So I found Rex orange county about

Wanna say it was they like five days ago and I already really really liked their stuff so, so far

I've been listening to two of their songs quite a bit and the first one is called loving

is easy and then the second one is called sunflower, and they're both really good

and then the

Next thing that I've been really liking it's called classy girls by the Lumineers if you don't know who the Lumineers

Are you should go check them out, They're really cool or at least

I think so if we have the same music taste you will probably think so and you will hopefully thank me later and

One other thing is curious by Hayley kiyoko

I guess we have a little we have two LGBT artists in this little category which is great. um curious by Hayley kiyoko

if you haven't already heard it definitely go listen to it because it's another bopping hit and if you watch the music video the

Choreography in it is, is equally as bopping as a song, and it's just great. Let's move on to the next category

The first skincare product that I've been really loving is called Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream, and it is so good

I talked about this briefly my night routine

But you know it just deserves to be talked about again

Because it's just not amazing it is a bit unlike the pricier and for moisturizers

But it doesn't it just it's so worth it. It doesn't really matter

It kind of feels like water on your skin, and it's just so nice

And you can just feel that your skin is thanking you for using this product

So I definitely recommend it if you haven't already tried it the second of skin care product

Or I guess products are these like tea tree oil things, so just tea tree oil for one of them

And the other one is the tea tree squeaky-clean scrub these are both so good for your blemishes

they've like really helped my skin clear up, and they smell really good and nice and

Clean so I do recommend these as well really been logging-- loving really been loving them this month

That was it for skincare. Let's move on to the next category

The first clothing item that I've been wearing a lot this month is my blue turtleneck cozy sweater

I don't think- it's from Studio F

I don't think they have that in North America, but they have it in Colombia, which is where I got it

I got it a while back

But I've just been wearing it a lot this month like more than usual. It's just really cozy and warm

I love it. It's great and it's winter and it's cold here

and

honestly

Turtlenecks are amazing because it's like wearing a scarf without having to wear a scarf if you know what I'm saying because your necks already

covered

Which leads me to my next?

Clothing item. It's another turtleneck sweater. This one is like light grey with like little sparkly things on it

I don't know how to describe it and it's from Hollister

And it's also equally as cozy because the turtleneck keeps your neck warm

And it's good during the winter and the third and last thing or actually these earrings are wearing right now

So my boyfriend got them for me back in

December for Christmas, and I didn't really wear them as much as I am wearing them now

I'm basically wearing them every single day this month, so you know definitely a favorite and really been obsessing over them

I think they're from Tiffany's. I think- they are from Tiffany's that's what the box came in

What box they came in wow I can totally speak English, and it's great and that is all for clothing and accessories

So let's move onto the next one

So for entertainment, there's been a couple of things let's start with the TV shows right away the first one

I've been really watching this month is called Salvation and it's about like a meteor that's about to hit Earth and this MIT

Student and Elon Musk-ish kind of person team up to try and save the world because the government ain't doing so well

So they try and pair up and do it themselves and it kind of starts a little bit slow

But I promise you it gets so good so definitely watch it or at least in my opinion

I've really been enjoying the show and the second show that I've been really liking is called New Girl

You might have heard about it already because it's pretty popular

Um but I started it at the beginning of February

And I'm already starting season 3 so that should probably tell you a lot about my procrastination skills

But it's really good and funny and Zooey Deschanel is just hilarious

It's just so good. Definitely watch new girl, another TV show is This is us

I actually finished watching season one a while back, but I'm revisiting it

We only have season 1 on Netflix right now, and I'm I'm the Netflix kind of person

I don't really want to look for links as of right now, but then I revisited it with my boyfriend

And I just I found my love for it again, and if you don't cry while watching. This is us I

Don't even know if you're human

It's just not possible you need Kleenex to watch This Is Us because it's just it's just gonna make you cry

That's just the truth of the matter

And one other thing entertainment

Not coughing that is not the entertainment thing great

One other thing I've been really liking this month entertainment wise are podcasts

I really just started giving them a try this month because before I was like do people even listen to podcasts

But there's a whole new world out there for podcasts my commute to university is about like one hour

So it gives me time to really just sit and listen to things as opposed to just listening to music so I'm really liking off

Camera by Sam Jones, which my friend recommended it's like about actors

And how they got their start in their life and things like that

I most recently listened to one about Neil Patrick Harris, and then another podcast I've been liking quite a bit

it's the Zach Sang show he just interviews like singers and actors and

Famous people I guess, but it's also really good to just listen to on the drive. It's nice now

Let's move on to a different sort of entertainment that deserves its own little its own little category

The first book is outliers by Malcolm Gladwell if you follow me on Instagram you probably think I've been reading this book for

Ages because I posted an Instagram with it while back

But I actually paused reading it for a while because school got busy and stuff

And I just I don't know I just like stopped reading it

But then I revisited it this month

And man it is so good it talks about like success and how people got there

And it kind of changes your whole perspective on success. It's really good

I definitely recommend it if you haven't read it already and two other books that are related to acting is The Actor's Life a

Survival Guide by Jenna Fischer, and this is the girl that plays Pam on The Office and it just talks about her

Journey as an actor and how she got to where she is it doesn't really sugarcoat things

And it gives really good tips for actors that are trying to make it

And if you know me from if you know me if you know me

Or if you watch my get to know me tag

You know that I'm kind of trying to make it into the acting world as well

So this has been a really interesting read, and then there's book the flipping job, and this is also acting related

It's a really good like handy book about tips and things both of these are really good reads, so

Look into those if you're an actor

Or if you're not and you're just curious that

Is it for this video if you did like it make sure to give it a thumbs up and hit that subscribe button and comment

Something down below that you're obsessed with because maybe it'll become my obsession

Or if we shared something that we both like then let me know in the comments down below as well

And I will catch you in my next video

For more infomation >> FEBRUARY FAVOURITES 2018 - music, skincare, clothing, entertainment - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Steinbock - Jump! (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:20.

Do you have my skins?

Yes, those from Aruba

Ok, where always at 10 o'clock

Spend one minute more, pendejo

And your head will flutter through the skies, asshole.

Shit, I hope this won't fuck Steinbock's concert

For more infomation >> Steinbock - Jump! (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Relax Music - Musica Relax Per Rilassare La Mente - Musica Onde Delta Onde Delta - Duration: 1:10:52.

For more infomation >> The Best Relax Music - Musica Relax Per Rilassare La Mente - Musica Onde Delta Onde Delta - Duration: 1:10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Guess The Song With 1 secound Music (It's A Hard Challenge For You) - Duration: 5:05.

Ak Yeahia

For more infomation >> Guess The Song With 1 secound Music (It's A Hard Challenge For You) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Azeri Bass Music 2018 [Aydin Sani & Konul Kerimova Şübhə[Subhe] - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Azeri Bass Music 2018 [Aydin Sani & Konul Kerimova Şübhə[Subhe] - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

'I Dream of a World' by Benson Jack Anthony (Lyric Video) from 'EMO the Musical' Official Soundtrack - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 'I Dream of a World' by Benson Jack Anthony (Lyric Video) from 'EMO the Musical' Official Soundtrack - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Gym Music 2018 - Gangster Music - Hip Hop Workout Music - Hiphop Music #38 - Duration: 1:04:37.

Gym Music 2018 - Gangster Music - Hip Hop Workout Music - Hiphop Music #38

For more infomation >> Gym Music 2018 - Gangster Music - Hip Hop Workout Music - Hiphop Music #38 - Duration: 1:04:37.

-------------------------------------------

Music That Refreshes Your Body While You Sleep - Duration: 3:07:08.

Music That Refreshes Your Body While You Sleep

For more infomation >> Music That Refreshes Your Body While You Sleep - Duration: 3:07:08.

-------------------------------------------

盛彥儒 Stanley 【在意 Care】 Music 字幕 - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> 盛彥儒 Stanley 【在意 Care】 Music 字幕 - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

5 Tips for Musicians Considering Brand Partnerships | Music Business | Stephen Canfield - Duration: 14:51.

[MUSIC]

So in this segment, we're going to talk a little bit about partnering with other

brands to further your brand.

So I'm joined here with Stephen Canfield.

He is currently the Vice President of marketing for WeTransfer, and prior

of that, he worked with Red Bull for five year to develop on the music strategy.

So Steven, thank you for joining us today.

>> Yeah, of course, glad to be here.

>> So what exactly is sponsorship as it relates to artists and brands?

>> Cool, so I think sponsorship in general,

probably the best way to look at it is.

It is a brand who is investing at an artist or

an event ultimately to reach their business objectives.

That sort of in its broadest form, right?

But I think probably what's most important and relevant for

this topic is good sponsorship.

And generally good sponsorship is one that lives between the objectives in

the brand and the objectives of the artist,

with the relationship that sits in between that help to accomplish both.

>> So why would an artist decide to work with the brand in the first place?

>> Ultimately is an artist, and

I mean you generally are in need of two main things, right?

So I think one is amplification or promotion, and

the other which is resource.

Money to help fund a tour, money to help fund a music video,

to help fund a new record or whatever it may be, right?

So I think generally speaking, there's two things that brands have.

One is money, to help you realize those objectives.

And with that comes the caveat that they're trying to do something with that

money too.

because they're meant to invest it in advertising program or

something like that that's going to make their board happy.

The other thing that most brands have that you might end up working with is a level

of resources that lead to promotion.

So if you consider someone like Nike,

the reality is they have massive social channels.

They also have a level of spend that they will do behind a campaign that will get it

out to people that you may not reach otherwise.

And some of them, I think the ones that most people

are interested in with partnering with, also have a dedicated consumer base.

So if you think about someone like a Converse,

there are people that love Converse.

And those are people that, if you're not reaching them already,

you can actually reach them through that brand.

>> That being said, do you think that a brand can break a band

in the sense that record labels use to or are responsible for?

>> To be candid even though I think it would be a really convenient answer

to say yes.

I think breaking a band is really hard and takes a lot and a lot of different people,

and a lot of different touch points.

So the artists that tend to do well, and tend to kind of get into that public

consciousness, are just seen a lot, in a lot of different places.

If you think about an artist that you fall in love with, you probably see them 30,

40 times before you actually press play and actually listen to them.

So I think one place where a brand really helps is it's another place that you

can as an artist, create a touch point.

But I think there are things that a brand lacks as it relates to

breaking a brand, right?

So radio, great example of something that you're going to need a label for

generally.

And a lot of music, as much as radio is sort of moving away from being as relevant

as it once was much music in the top 40 today is still driven by radio,

which is an important metric in driving charts.

>> So I want to take a couple steps backwards, and

just kind of have a conversation around howa band decides to work with a brand.

Or even starts to identify the types of brands that they would want to work with.

>> So I mean I think it first starts with who you'd like, right?

So I think there's this traditional stigma about artists not selling out, right?

But I think it's always an ironic conversation,

because you know the artist they're talking about not selling out?

They're already wearing a pair of Converse, and

already playing a certain type of instrument.

And already sort of have a affinity for certain things, right?

So like they're drinking the orange juice, wearing the shoe, doing the thing, and

talking about how they hate brands.

Which is sort of the basis of living in society, right?

>> Right, right.

>> So I think a key first step is to just think about what you actually like,

what brands make sense for you as a human being?

What fit with your values, what fit with the values of your audience?

I think another question is, what brands have something that you need or want?

And that's not just money, because I think if you're just going after the money,

so is everyone else, good luck.

You need to really think about other things that a brand can offer, because

that's what that package is going to look like when they offer it to you.

And I think you also want to think about who you're a fit for, right?

So just because Red Bull has a good amount of financial resource and

a good amount of promotional resource.

You may not be an artist that's similar to other ones that they've

covered in the past.

There may be a moment in time where they're promoting primarily urban and

hip hop artists, and you are a hard core band.

Then it's probably not the right time for you to reach out to them.

It's not to say that you shouldn't meet people and have conversations,

because you always should and that's the best way to learn their objectives.

But I think it's a bit of common sense,

it's the same as if you were to meet someone on a human level.

You'd be thinking about would this person be a good friend to me?

Would I be a good friend to them?

>> Right.

>> Are we into the same things?

It's sort of all the same types of concepts.

>> So what can kind of a burgeoning young band that's just kind of starting out,

what are some steps they can take as they're kind of developing their identity,

their image?

What are some things that they should be thinking about?

Or steps they can take to kind of think about the future of positioning themselves

to be able to partner with the brand and make themselves more attractive to brands?

>> Yeah, another important thing to think about is just they had

the negotiation, right?

So generally speaking,

if you look at most negotiations the party that reaches out to the other party

is immediately on their back foot when it comes to the relationship.

>> Right. >> Right?

Because you're sort of chasing them.

So I think you want to get a place as an artist where brands are reaching out to

you, and you have a choice between multiple that you can use.

And decide what's waiting on your timeline, that's the goal, right?

That's not always possible, and there will be times that even the biggest artists in

the world have to reach out and ask for

support on a music video that might be over scope or these types of things.

But I think most important is the general things that I suspect the classes

is covering totality, right?

So I think a big part is the creative,iIt's actually your music of

course, what it stands for, what it is.

The audience, they could come around I think,

as well your brand is very important.

That's the first thing that they're going to look at and

it's something that they're going to think about.

There are brands that want people that are more controversial to work with.

There are brands that don't, that should factor into how you work with them and

if you work with them.

I think another thing is your following,

this is a case where if you don't have an audience,

there are certain things that you can do with the brand that may be fine.

Like syncing your music onto a commercial, they're not necessarily looking for

a massive audience behind that.

And in some cases, actually it's better for them to have smaller artists.

Because they don't have the budget for some bigger ones for sync.

But if you're seeking sort this big massive tour promotional support and

you're playing 200 person rooms, that's harder to justify in the brands mind.

because over 20 days at 200 people,

the realities are just not reaching that many people.

So getting you audience big is another big part.

I think another thing that they're going to think about generally is

the type of fans that you're reaching.

So you want to have good understanding of who your fans are.

It's one thing to have a small fan base, but

if you're able to say to a potential partner, your fans, sort

of this is who they are and this is what they represent, this is their purchase.

I mean that's especially true in the dance music world.

So there are lot of sort of more cred dance

artists that have pretty production leaning fans.

So their fans are very into audio, they're very into making music themselves.

So then it's very easy for an artist like that to say, hey,

I don't have that many fans.

But the ones that I do have all have the potential to be using your gear, right?

Which is different than an artist that may be a bigger artist, but

has fans that are not into that.

So I think it's a lot just about sort of matching in that way.

>> So at the end of the day do you think it makes more sense for

an artist to work with a brand first or

to kind of try to go after a record deal first or do you think it matters?

>> I think it depends artist to artist.

And I think it well depends on what stage you are, what you need.

Maybe it worth even speaking to some trends as far as where labels are very,

very helpful now versus brands, right?

And vice versa, so I mean a good example,

we spoke a bit ago about radio and how that's changing.

So labels traditionally are who drive radios or who drives distribution?

That's what they do better than anyone, and well frankly continue to,

because there's a lot of money infrastructure that goes into both.

If those are relevant to you, you probably want to think about a label first.

So if you want to be a mainstream artist first,

you're probably going to need a record label.

or 10 years with no sleep on the road, becoming a massive band,

and a lot of talent and a massive fan base, right?

Yeah, I think another thing that labels are doing increasingly well,

is servicing as it relates to digital platforms, right?

So where radio is changing a bit.

One thing that's coming up and

filling that void of the marketplace is playlisting on platforms like Spotify.

And then is a RapCaviar is a great example of that.

There's a person that programs that, and

he is one of the biggest taste makers in America right now.

because it something makes that ultimately will generally

become a reasonably big song.

Labels are probably going to help you with Spotify servicing much better

than a brand would.

So there's those types of traditional things.

I think another things is if you need a record with great songwriters and

a massive team and a massive set of producers and those types of things.

That's something that a label can generally help you get done.

And sort of help to give you that time and that creative resource to do it.

It's not to say that it always works that way.

There's a lot that you have to do to get the time and the attention of the label,

so that they actually will take a bet on you.

But the likelihood of a brand sort of saying, we're going to set you up in

a studio for six months on a project, connect you with multiple songwriters.

Connect you with multiple different producers,

let you record 28 different songs, decide which ones do you want.

It's pretty slim, there are maybe one or two brands that we do that and there are.

But there's two brands and those slots are getting fought over really, really hard.

I think to the flip side, where a brand helps in a way a label might.

The reality is speaking to the point of time, a lot of artists just need time to

figure out what they want to be and what they want to do.

And I think in some ways what you need is little cash infusions to keep you going.

And there's cases where if you do the right thing, be the sync.

If your fan base isn't there yet, there be some other, sort of even branded show.

There maybe a lot of money that you can get from that, that can keep you going and

continue to sort of give you better broadway, that's very helpful.

Sponsored tours is another thing, like if you going under a bigger tour, you might

not be able to make the numbers work based on the production that you have.

Sometimes a brand can come out at that point.

Another big thing is music videos, so

I would say that's the number one thing that people reach out to us for.

>> Last but not least,

what advice would you give to kind of young artists who are just starting out,

who are just kind of trying to figure out what the heck they're doing?

[LAUGH] >> Yeah.

>> What would you share with them?

>> In relation to the brand world or just in general?

>> Yeah, well or both, yeah.

>> I think the delicate dance you gotta figure out is knowing your value, right?

Because there's a certain point where it's a level,

if you're going to reach out to your brand.

It's very important that you know what you can offer to that brand and

what you can't.

Because that will show a certain self awareness in the room and

the negotiation that I think the brand will appreciate.

The delicate part of that is, if you're always thinking about your value, and

always sort of thinking about well, would anyone actually care about this.

You're not going to have the sort of confidence you need to innovate and

get to the next step in your career.

So I think you have to really go back and forth between certain types of meetings,

where you're being very upfront and saying, here's what I have going for me.

Here's some things that I could use your help with and

places where I'm not quite where I want to be yet.

But I'd rather you know that upfront, which I think is going to help you get

that second, third, fourth deal with that brand on.

But then those are places where you have to be massively ambitious and not care and

just sort of push through.

And I think that's a really key part of going to the brand world.

So I think you sort of have to find that balance in the right moment to take

advantage of both.

But it ultimately comes down to knowing yourself, knowing your audience,

knowing what you want to accomplish.

And then using multiple parties,

not just brands to help you get there because you will need help.

I mean I think there's yet

to be a case study where anyone has done it on their own.

There's certainly that narrative that artists have shaped, but

everyone of them has had help.

In the form of individual people that have given them advice,

in the form of companies that have taken a risk.

In the form of labels that have taken a risk, in the form of festivals that have

taken a risk, to help them get where they want to go.

>> That's great, that's super, super helpful.

I think that what you've been sharing is very much what I've been working through.

And kind of what I'm trying to share with the people that are taking this course

,and watching this video.

So thank you so, so much for joining us and sharing some of your wisdom.

>> Awesome, thank you so much, appreciate it.

>> Thanks Stephen, take care.

>> Yeah, thanks, bye. >> Bye.

For more infomation >> 5 Tips for Musicians Considering Brand Partnerships | Music Business | Stephen Canfield - Duration: 14:51.

-------------------------------------------

Sufi Meditation Music with Rumi Quotes - Duration: 1:00:56.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Rumi

When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you're not here, I can't go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them. Rumi

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Rumi

In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art. Rumi

A thousand half-loves must be forsaken to take one whole heart home. Rumi

That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful. Rumi

I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways. Rumi

The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you Don't go back to sleep! You must ask for what you really want. Don't go back to sleep! People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch, The door is round and open Don't go back to sleep! Rumi

For more infomation >> Sufi Meditation Music with Rumi Quotes - Duration: 1:00:56.

-------------------------------------------

Virus FT Eric Geso -U On Your Own -AUDIO ( NEW LIBERIAN MUSIC 2018) - Duration: 5:17.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét