Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Music Feb 27 2018

tobichiru koi no tsubute wa (Let's leave a trail and run away)

kimi ni mo sugu ni todoku hazu (Until we become one with this town's night sky)

o wo hiite hashirisarou (The shimmering of this unchanging star)

kono machi yozora to hitotsu ni naru made (Seems to adorn all lovers)

kawaranu hoshi no matataki (If I can get my hands on you, I won't let go)

subete no ai wo kazarou (Let's fly off into space)

tsukandara hanarenai yo (Let's leave a trail and run away)

bokura wa uchyuu e kaketeyukou (We'll fly off into space)

For more infomation >> The Illusion Of The Music || A Vaporwave Story - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #58 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music |NCS 1 HOUR - Duration: 1:01:16.

Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #58 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music |NCS 1 HOUR

For more infomation >> Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #58 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music |NCS 1 HOUR - Duration: 1:01:16.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands expected to attend local musical and arts festival - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Thousands expected to attend local musical and arts festival - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

The Sun Shines Down _ Free Background Music _ For Videos _ 2018 ! [ Music ] - Duration: 1:16.

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

For more infomation >> The Sun Shines Down _ Free Background Music _ For Videos _ 2018 ! [ Music ] - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Firefly In A Fairytale _ Free Music _ Free Background Music _ 2018 ! [MUSIC] - Duration: 3:23.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

For more infomation >> Firefly In A Fairytale _ Free Music _ Free Background Music _ 2018 ! [MUSIC] - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gabriela Rocha 2018 - AS 20 Melhores músicas gospel mais tocadas 2018 - Top 20 Gospel MUSIC - Duration: 47:11.

abc

For more infomation >> Gabriela Rocha 2018 - AS 20 Melhores músicas gospel mais tocadas 2018 - Top 20 Gospel MUSIC - Duration: 47:11.

-------------------------------------------

ALISPE - MALIBÚ (Official Music Video) - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> ALISPE - MALIBÚ (Official Music Video) - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

H2O Delirious Reaction | 10 MILLION SUBSCRIBER MUSIC VIDEO - By Dan Bull And Animated by VyronixLiam - Duration: 15:03.

Had to remove some of the footage, due to copyright claim. A bullcrap one. Sorry, guys.

For more infomation >> H2O Delirious Reaction | 10 MILLION SUBSCRIBER MUSIC VIDEO - By Dan Bull And Animated by VyronixLiam - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Behind The Music - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Behind The Music - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Full Music Mashup Hot Vpops 2017 l Video Official - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> Full Music Mashup Hot Vpops 2017 l Video Official - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

Smoking Music: Blessed Mile (10 Hours Smoking Music 2016 and 2017 Video) - Duration: 10:05:23.

Title: Smoking Music: Blessed Mile (10 Hours Smoking Music 2016 and 2017 Video)

For more infomation >> Smoking Music: Blessed Mile (10 Hours Smoking Music 2016 and 2017 Video) - Duration: 10:05:23.

-------------------------------------------

L'oK - Direction X ( Mashup Music Video ) - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> L'oK - Direction X ( Mashup Music Video ) - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sleep Hypnosis: Caution! Binaural Beats, Lucid Dreams🌙 Deep Sleep Music, Self Hypnosis - Duration: 2:30:21.

Taiga Mind

Breathe and focus

Welcome

Delta waves activated

Please use headphones

For more infomation >> Sleep Hypnosis: Caution! Binaural Beats, Lucid Dreams🌙 Deep Sleep Music, Self Hypnosis - Duration: 2:30:21.

-------------------------------------------

Relaxing Music To Study - Relax Music - To Study And Concentrate Better - Duration: 2:05:38.

Relaxing Music To Study - Relax Music - To Study And Concentrate Better

For more infomation >> Relaxing Music To Study - Relax Music - To Study And Concentrate Better - Duration: 2:05:38.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 3:35:24.

Title: Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix

For more infomation >> Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 3:35:24.

-------------------------------------------

Coffee Time & Coffee Time Music for Office, for Work and Relaxation: Clarinet Jazz Music - Duration: 3:37:22.

Title: Coffee Time & Coffee Time Music for Office, for Work and Relaxation: Clarinet Jazz Music

For more infomation >> Coffee Time & Coffee Time Music for Office, for Work and Relaxation: Clarinet Jazz Music - Duration: 3:37:22.

-------------------------------------------

Queen Songs / Music Monday Live / CC / Sound quality great in songs - Duration: 22:41.

Typing and starting the live stream very soon.

The sound starts at 19 seconds. Thank you :)

Please subscribe to my channel . . .

Hello my YouTube friends it's good to be here on a Monday all of these songs live

pretty soon I'm doing another multi-stream again and

I am Hi no star reviews nice to see you here I'm doing a multi stream again and I'm waiting for

twitch to connect and periscope to connect like there's a little warning on that one my

bitrate is too high oh no that's not good ah hi Bella I'm doing

pretty good I'm a little nervous because OBS Studio I'm used to the basic one so

I'm a little late today because I've been trying to I get all this act

together here hi Ynot good to see you here and everybody here

so it looks like my twitch it hey twitch its online now so that's awesome

and periscope doesn't like it's working out right now so I think I'm gonna do I

different not gonna do periscope right now I'm gonna turn off and we're just gonna

do Twitch and Youtube today and on Twitter I'm going to be doing that live stream later

on tonight um separately oh yeah a long time no see why not so but it's great to

see you everybody click the like button if you can that

would be totally awesome hope the sound is okay hey hi nice to see you friends

from Brazil great to see here so what I'm going to do is three songs today

the first song is Bohemian Rhapsody the second song is you're my best friend and

the third song is we are the champions so I'm going to be singing behind me for each

song this is a scene for Bohemian Rhapsody so I'm glad to see everybody here and if

you're not subscribed to one another please do if you would like to that boot

would be really great did you let me know if Hey hi Julie good to you let me

know if the sound is alright if I need to boost up my microphone or if I need

up any of the music please let me know I am on OBS studio I'm used to basic so

it's just a little bit different here for me today so okay so what I'm gonna

do is since everybody's come in and said hello so far and there will be probably

some more people joining and you and please get to know one another if you

don't already and please sing along if you know the

song and if you'd like to see long with me if okay so I'm gonna go ahead and go

to the first song right now

and that is Bohemian Rhapsody

some of it is um chorus singing and I'll just jump in for the lead vocals

is this the real life

is this just fantasy caught in a landslide no escape from reality open your eyes look out to

the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy I need no sympathy because I'm easy come easy go little

high little low anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me

to me

mama

just killed a man put a gun against his head pulled my

trigger now he's dead mama

my life has just begun

but now I've gone and thrown it all away

mama ooooh

didn't mean to make you cry if I'm not back again this time tomorrow

carry on carry on as if nothing really matters

too late my time has come send shivers down my spine body's aching

all the time goodbye everybody I've got to go

gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

mama ooh

I don't wanna die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouette of a man scaramouche scaramouche will you do the Fandango

thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me

Galileo Galileo Galileo Galileo Galileo Figaro Magnifico

I'm just a poor boy nobody love me

he's just a poor boy from a poor family spare him his life from this monstrosity

easy come easy go will you let me go

Bismillah no we will not let you go let him go

Bismillah we will not let you go let him go

Bismillah we will not let you go let me go

will not let you to let me go will not let you go

let me go

Oh Mamma Mia Mamma Mia mamma mia let me go

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me

so you think you can love me and leave me to die oh baby

Can't do this to me baby just gonna get out just gotta get

right out of here

nothing really matters anyone can see nothing really matters

nothing really matters to me

so that was Bohemian Rhapsody and I forgot to mention earlier that was

requested by Phil off his tree and I will be putting his link to his channel

in the description box as soon as this is up thank you everybody for singing

along with me I can see your live chat while I'm singing and that really helps

me get out of my comfort zone so I know people are listening and I

just want to be Comfortable singing in front of people solo I've done it in the past

here and there but I really want to get my courage way up so thank you

everybody for singing along and being here for the first song the second song

will be you're my best friend and honestly I didn't get to practice that one really

much so I'm just gonna do the best I can it's almost off the fly and I do

remember these songs when they came out and also they're pretty popular so thank

you everybody for all the awesome comments gaming grandpa T Mcloskey

Julie M Ynot also Manc kids and gaming grandpa I might say your names more than

once that I see your names no star reviews thank you so much thank you

everybody for being in the live chat it's so awesome to see everyone so I'll

go ahead and go to the second song already because that was a long song

that was a six-minute song for a Bohemian Rhapsody so this next song is

you are my best friend I probably said that already and they're all Queen songs

today so let's go ahead and go to the next song right now after I get a drink

of water actually

okay so here we go for you're my best friend by Queen

Let's change the scene, too

I forgot to change the scene so let's go ahead and put in a new scene for you're

my best friend sorry about that

I have all these pictures out so I might as well use them right

and it actually sets the mood for the song too

okay so here we go again you're my best friend

ooh you're making me live

Whatever this world can give to me

It's you, you're all I see

Ooh, you make me live now honey Ooh, you make me live

you're the best friend that I ever had

I've been with you such a long time

You're my sunshine and I want you to know that my feelings are so true

ah you're my best friend

ooh you make me live

wandering around

in rain or shine you stood by me I'm happy at home you're my best friend

ooh you make me live

Whenever this world is cruel to me

I got you to help me forgive

Ooh, you make me live now honey

Ooh, you make me live

You're the first one when things turn out bad

You know I'll never be lonely my only one

And I love the things I really love things that you do

oh you're my best friend

oh you're making me live

you're my best friend

oh you're my best friend

you're my best friend

oh you make me live

oh you're my best friend

that was you're my best friend by Queen you make sure I said hello to everybody

in the chat here

hey epichanz good to see you here thanks thanks a lot everybody

Oh Julie M saying oh they're just talking about birthdays okay

Julie's saying that she loves the backgrounds thank you thanks a lot I get

those for free on pixabay

so the third song today is we are the champions and that's why I'm wearing my

my Cubs shirt from the World Series I've always been a Cubs fan so whether they

were winning or not so I hope they do it this year I've got to check to see how

they're doing I don't follow baseball that close but I

do love the Cubs so go Cubs so the third song is we are the

champions and let's go ahead and get right to it yeah after I put up my new

picture gotta put up those pictures

okay we are the champion so I'm just gonna be up in the mountains here

oh yeah I knew you're in the Chicago area epichanz yeah I grew up in the

Chicago area I lived in Chicago when I was a little kid about first grade to

like fourth grade or so and then moved out to the suburbs so actually

graduated from Hersey high school in Arlington Heights IL

so and and then like in my mid-20s I started moving around the country

married a military man so here we go for the third song we are the champions

right picture so I can stand up in time or it starts here

I've paid my dues

time after time I've done my sentence but committed no crime and bad mistakes

I've made a few I've had my share of sand kicked in

my face but I come through

we are the champions my friend

and we'll keep on fighting til the end

we are the champions we are the champions

No time for losers cause we are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows my curtain calls

bought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it

I thank you all

but it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race I aint gonna lose

We are the champions my friend

and we'll keep on fighting til the end

We are the champions we are the champions

no time for losers cause we are the champions

we are the champions my friend

and we'll keep on fighting til the end

We are the champions we are the champions

no time for losers cause we are the champions

song goes by a little too quick don't it that was the end of that song we are the

champions by Queen

Thanks gaming grandpa yeah we love Queen he loves queen

no doubt those were all the songs I had by Queen today I hope everybody had a

good time during the live music not really sure how long I've been streaming

here maybe about 20 minutes or so I need to upload this pretty soon so that I

could get this going it usually takes me a few minutes to

reply to everybody but I will I have Saturday and Sunday is my I take those

off usually sometimes I peek in and the live streams that are going on on the

weekend but mostly I take those days off so I'll be catching up on everybody's

videos today I hope you all had a great time during the livestream and had fun

singing with me to the Queen songs I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing for

my next theme for next Monday if anybody has any ideas let me know in the comment

section and I'll be sure to put your channel link in the description box all

these songs I'm gonna do a mashup for will be on Wednesday and I think I I

still I'm still taking requests for Friday I know I am so I do take requests

and if I can um I will put a link in the description box and in the video on

Friday and I'll do that on Mondays too if I can so everybody have a great week

um I hope you had an awesome Monday so far and if you're starting your Monday

please have a great money Monday if you're finishing it please have a great

rest of your week God bless and I'll see you all in the comment section bye for

now

For more infomation >> Queen Songs / Music Monday Live / CC / Sound quality great in songs - Duration: 22:41.

-------------------------------------------

Best persian iran music Mehdi hatami''ey yar''Shad music-آهنگ شاد جدید مهدی حاتمی ای یار - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Best persian iran music Mehdi hatami''ey yar''Shad music-آهنگ شاد جدید مهدی حاتمی ای یار - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Joyner Lucas & Chris Brown - Stranger Things Mix 🔥 Car Music Mix 2018 🔥Electro House Bass Boosted - Duration: 51:58.

Please leave your comments for us to develop

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét