Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily can't pay Jun 30 2018

- I'm Romesh. How you doing? - I'm good.

I think you've been speaking to my publicist.

Thank you very much for sorting out a ticket.

- Um, I do a podcast... - Right.

...called Hip Hop Saved My Life.

It's named after one of Lupe's songs, obviously.

Um, I was wondering if there's any chance I could get a chance

to, like, just ask him

to be on the podcast.

Are you an artist? Do you, like, rap?

I'm really into hip-hop.

Like, I used to do a bit of stuff myself

and things like that, so...

You think you can, like, rap for me?

Uh...

Y'all wanna hear him freestyle?

[woman] Yeah, what-what-what you got?

Shit, you want me to actually do it now?

- Yeah. - Yes!

I can't really rap, so I'm just giving it a go, because...

[man] Spit the bars, my -----

[laughter]

Uh...

♪ My name's Romesh and I'm hot like Tabasco ♪

♪ I'm at the Belasco backstage at Lupe Fiasco ♪

♪ I love Lupe, but Lupe don't know me ♪

♪ So I'm gonna announce and pronounce my name slowly ♪

♪ Romesh Ranganathan, hip-hop is my heaven ♪

♪ An Uber driver told me I look like I work in 7-Eleven ♪

- Bars. - Thank you very much.

♪ I come rotten like a sheep shaggin' some mutton ♪

♪ My style is super memorable, your style is soon forgotten ♪

♪ It's not on, I rock on ♪

♪ Any track I drop on ♪

♪ Scary like a prison guard about to strap his cock on ♪

♪ But facing away ♪

♪ I come wicked, like the devil's ejaculate ♪

♪ The immaculate conception of my form is uncompassionate ♪

♪ To mediocrity, hypocrisy, or monotony ♪

♪ Stepping to me first in this cypher is false economy ♪

♪ Ask your friends about me ♪

♪ They'll tell you that I'm the nicest ♪

♪ I'm MC Colonel Sanders ♪

♪ I've got flavor like 11 herbs and spices ♪

- [cheering] - [man] Whoo!

[Romesh] Thank you, that's it. That's all I've got.

- [cheers and applause] - Cheers, mate.

[Ben] You were surprisingly good.

[Romesh] Thank you.

[Ben] You were quite lucky that

the venue was called Belasco.

Correct.

Also lucky

that one of my favorite hot sauces is Tabasco.

[Romesh] Thank you. Holy shit.

[laughter]

Oh, shit, what's up, bro?

- How you doing? - [Lupe] What's up, man?

- What's your name? - Romesh.

- Romesh? - Yes, um...

I do a podcast that's named after one of your tunes,

Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Okay, okay. Thank you.

And it would be an absolute honor

if you'd be on it, man. That'd be amazing.

I don't know, man. Um...

I got my mum--uh, my mum was the last guest on it,

to be honest with you, 'cause she likes it.

[laughter]

But she can't really spit, so...

But you can spit, though.

- Uh, well, I gave it a go. - [Lupe] You got some bars.

- You got a little bar. - I used to do a bit, you know.

So look, I jump on on your show.

You come on my show, yeah?

For more infomation >> 'You Can Spit Though' ft. Lupe Fiasco Ep. 9 Official Clip | Just Another Immigrant | SHOWTIME - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Even The Doctors Are Shocked || This Simple Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days. - Duration: 4:27.

doctors shocker Okra water cures diabetes okra is fast gaining a

repetition as a superfood for people with or at risk of diabetes or cancer

okra commonly referred to as lady's finger okra is known to have a positive

effect on blood sugar control among many other health benefits evidence of okra

having anti-diabetic properties has increased in recent years with multiple

laboratory and animal studies confirming okra as a potent - blood glucose

lowering and anti diabetic foot in one study published in 2011 in the Journal

of pharmacy and by or allied Sciences researchers in India found the diabetic

mice fed dried and ground or appeals and sieves experiences a reduction in their

blood sugar levels while others showed a gradual decrease in blood glucose

following regular feeding of okra extract for about 10 years

the drink is made by putting okra parts in water and soaking them overnight some

of the valuable nutrients in the skin and seed parts will be observed into the

water if you were not crazy about the taste of

okra drinking this okra water solution is a quick and simple way to derive the

benefits of okra without eating it outside of scientific research many

people with diabetes have reported decreasing blood sugar levels of the

soaking cut-up okra pieces in water overnight and then drinking the juice in

the morning while in turkey roasted okra seeds have been used as a traditional

diabetes medicine for generations the superior insoluble fiber contained in

okra is believed to help stabilize blood glucose by slowing the rate at which

sugar is absorbed from the intestinal tract okra recipe ideas the gel inside

of okra is a thickening agent making it a common ingredient in some soups and

stews if you would like to start to use okra as a part of your diet you can

start with a simple gumbo recipe pickled okra is another popular okra variation

that replaces the bitterness of the okra part with a so taste picking okra also

softens the pea if you own a dehydrator drying out okra parts and seasoning them

with sea salt makes it tasty snack to satisfy your craving or crunch woke up

with rice water cures diabetes the seeds and peel of okra have anti-diabetic

properties which led to stabilized blood glucose levels whereas a moderate amount

of healthy whole grains such as brown rice or white rice instead of processed

grains may reduce the risk of complications like diabetic neuropathy

firstly prepare rice water by boiling rice in a bowl now strain this water

into a glass or jar and keep aside take four medium sized okra parts cut both

ends of cords

and make okra into small pieces place the okra pieces into your glass

and covered them with the rice water ela walk reduce it in rice water overnight

space okra pieces before removing from the rice water finally discard the

pieces uncut down the water do this once in a day to reduce the efforts of

existing diabetes or to keep diabetes at bay as a pre diabetic person it takes

almost no effort on your part and could potentially save your money in reducing

the need for expensive treatments thank you for watching this video like and

subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Even The Doctors Are Shocked || This Simple Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days. - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Stunning DUO75 A frame House Can Be Built by Just Two People - Duration: 1:24.

Stunning DUO75 A-frame House Can Be Built by Just Two People

For more infomation >> Stunning DUO75 A frame House Can Be Built by Just Two People - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

How Congress can keep the momentum going from tax reform - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> How Congress can keep the momentum going from tax reform - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Save for Retirement or Kids' College? Plus Find Out How You Can Make Money From Home - Duration: 16:53.

Hale please give this video a thumbs up and if you would share it, that would be awesome and

I'm gonna go ahead and invite my facebook friends now

Hi Kelli here from FreebieFindingMom.com and

I'm just gonna take a few minutes and address the money questions that I've received this week

and as always if you have any other questions

Feel free to leave them in the comments or go ahead and message me on email, but whatever is easiest for you

And I think retaining - really finances and managing your money saving your money

oh, and if you're watching either on youtube or on facebook, please give me a

Please leave a comment. Let me know where you're viewing from. I just like to know where everybody is

is watching from it's it's just fun and

So like I was saying ask any questions you have

Pertaining to your finances whether that is how to manage your money

be it that investing or how to budget your money how to save money and even actually today I'll

Inform you of a way that you can make money from home

Because I tend to get several questions about that and I'm a pretty regular basis about how largely moms can make money from home

So I have an idea

Of something that you can do if it's of interest to you that I'll share with you a little bit later here

But without further ado

I want to go ahead and jump into a couple of the money questions that we've received this past week

The first one came from Anna and Anna one - no. She said they have some extra funds that they managed to

Set aside each month now and she wanted to know if they should be starting to save for their retirement

Or if they should be starting to save for their kids college

so

You know and you guys were so kind you responded back. Yeah, pretty much all in agreement to be honest and

And basically you had said you really need to start saving for retirement first

I know Barbara had mentioned that you should start saving for retirement

Because there's always going to be scholarships and financial aid available for your children for college

great my Barbara because as someone who has a

Lot of financially to put herself through college like loans and I have had France I've had scholarships

I also was a co-op in college, which is if you don't know what that is. It's basically like a paid internship. So

Yes, those are all options that you when your children get to that age when they need to be going to where they're going to

Go to college then there are a lot of different options available to them

So definitely start to say for your retirement first

If you have any additional funds now like Mandy said is she brought up a good point

It's getting harder and harder for people to even retire anymore because of the cost of living so

You know

She brought up that point and quite honestly like she said maybe your children won't even go to college never will go into the military

Maybe they will go into a skilled trade

so, um just you but if you can save for college, that's great and wasn't that mention that um,

Yeah that Charlotte brought up that good point

Like if you can say four colors for your children great

By all me and start it set up a 529 and for them and start saving for college

It's wonderful, but if you can if it's a decision of whether or not to say for college

or to save a retirement hands down start to save for your retirement and

Like I mentioned before Charlotte brought up the great point about you know

We don't really have our children a college education and I someone who did not have a college fund when I went into school

I

Basically, just you make it work and like Charlotte said she also went got her education and went through school and worked and it worked

Out just fine. Now. I'm gonna tell you it's gonna probably be stressful, but it's doable

I did it many many many people do it

and like I said

You'll probably your children will just have to likely do a combination of things

Like they have to they may have to work when they're in school, which I did which is not a bad thing

it's probably a great thing actually and

You know besides working and then getting loans which unfortunately many of us have to get as well

Grants or scholarships are great if you're eligible for any of those

So Anna to answer your question. I think we pretty much all agree

You really should start saving for your retirement

Before you start worrying about your kids college if there is any additional funds after you've saved for your retirement

Then by all means go ahead and put some money away the 529 for your children

and now I would one of the questions I wanted to talk about with Valerie's this week and Valerie made the comment that

She wanted our stiff question. She wanted to know where are the best place to get quality cheap swimsuits and

for kids and

Tricia I mentioned justice for girls since I don't have a girl

I don't I wouldn't know that but I do know that justice has super cute stuff because my friends like that store

For their kids, but Tricia mentioned justice Jacqueline

mentioned Old Navy which is one of them that came to my mind first Ross Marshalls our Burlington and

I mentioned target is another option that you can find cute clothes act and Beth had mentioned Costco has speedos and

Which is a good name brand?

I I've worn it for many years and then Rachel

Mentioned Kohl's which I love too

Especially with when you shop at Kohl's and getting all their coupons and promos and things you can really get great deals at Kohl's on

Name-brand stuff. So hopefully that helped you Valerie's

Places were to go to get quality

inexpensive

Swimsuits for kids and adults to be honest and number the store not just as perhaps but I know Old Navy sometimes has really cute

Suits and Target and Kohl's does so so today. So check those out if that's helpful a

Few other points I wanted to mention about what's going on here at crew be find a mom. The first one is I

Well, don't forget to mention that today the Kroger through Friday downloads

So if you have a Kroger or a Kroger affiliate store near you be sure to grab that download today

I think it's a called amp organic. I want to say it's it's some kind of a drink so grab that coupon today

I'll have another I think at least a couple of weeks to redeem that but be sure to grab that freebie and

Then another item I wanted to mention today is I was able to get my new finance video out called something

it was the best financial decision that I ever made and

I that was a fun video to do because I actually collaborated with a fellow bloggers friend whose name was also Kelly

She blogs over at freedom and a budget. So if

If you haven't checked it out I shared her video here

I believe it was mine morning on the Facebook page

But if you haven't checked it out if you're on YouTube or find my link here in Facebook

Be sure to check out Kelly and freedom in a budget. She's great

She has loads of great videos about money saving tips, and I'm living frugally and getting out of debt

so be sure to check her videos out and

Mine is up and it's live on

YouTube my best financial decision I ever made which

I will go ahead and put a link to that in the bottom of this post as well here on YouTube and on Facebook and

That was one thing I went to mention and then this weekend I'm gonna be taping I'm gonna try to tape it

we've got a busy weekend, but I'm gonna try to tape a video of

How you can save money?

making your own homemade face moisturizer and using essential oils now, I will say I

did some quick calculations for this last weekend and I

started basically

Just breaking out the cost of like buying a standard homemade face a by a standard face moisturizer verse making your own and quite honestly

you can save

Easily over $100 a year and that's not buying like expensive face creams or anything. That's like buying

Stuff at the grocery store at the drugstore now, if you go to one of those fancy stores in the mall to buy

You know your face cream and you would save even more so and actually that brings me to the point

Um, I have a video on how to make your homemade face moisturizer. I will share that down here as well

Just so that you have that as a reference

but what I'm gonna take this weekend is to show you the

Calculations how much exactly you can save by making your own homemade face moisturizer

so, like I said, it was over 100 dollars a year, so

Which brings me to another point is?

If those are using I use essential oils a lot of my DIY Beauty recipes if you follow a freebie finding mauve you'd know that

I loved sharing

homemade

Recipes or like skincare and just beauty recipes and those are just one of the ways as you can use essential oils

if you're not familiar with what essential oils are and

And most people probably are but if you're not familiar with what they are

They're really a way that you can just use them

Like I say a myriad of ways in your life in your family's lives to live healthfully to live more naturally and chemical-free

so a lot of people diffuse the oils in the air like we love diffusing more the centrist citrus scents like

Lemon is one of my favorites

Grapefruit, we really like to and having said that you can you can also use them topically and I last why I like these DIY

Beauty recipes I've got so many of them on the blog. It's not even funny

I mean if you go to free be finding moms calm and go to the DIY section

There should be a drop down for anything like homemade beauty products or for my Beauty recipes and in there you'll see

Just so many I'm probably over I bet I have about 50 by now and I still make them all the time actually. So, um

that is

One thing I'm going to be doing more of and I think it'll probably be sharing more recipes on how to make your own homemade

cleaners using essential oils too because what I think people don't realize is that you can see so much money using essential oils and

Which is why I am bringing them to young livings line

Anyways to you guys Young Living Essential Oils has been around for over

27 years a lot of people use them and love them and I think it'd be a good fit for you guys since

We're frugal and we'd like to have great products

But also save money doing it so lat which brings me to another item is last night. I had fun

We I taped a Facebook live video with my friend Stephanie and I here on youtube if you're watching on YouTube

I did share that video here on YouTube as well

But if the Facebook live with my friend Stephanie who's been selling Young Living Essential Oils for several years now

but

Basically, I wanted to kind of just give you kind of an overview of like how you can get started either using and or selling

Young Living Essential Oils, no mind you when a lot of people buy what they call this Young Living premium starter kit

Most people never sell them

But I wanted to mention it on the video because I thought it was important because I get so much feedback from you guys

that you want ways that you can make money from home and so once I learned like with Young Living Essential Oils

how I guess how easy it is for moms, and I mean for everybody but especially for moms you have limited time and

Need something that works and that they can actually you know

Get behind me passionate about and that they can make money for their family. I thought I got to mention it to you guys

So that's why we did the Facebook live last night. We'll do some more videos over time

Probably in the next week or so. I'll just try to more informative educational videos about essential oils and

But I'd love like I said use them for homemade beauty recipes that you can use them in cleaners

Like I said, you can use them gosh, like I say it's for healing and like to be honest

And I probably should mention the supposed to be honest

If you follow me on Instagram

You know this past week that I wiped out on a treadmill like full-on flew off the back the treadmill

so I used lavender essential oil to

To help the scrapes on my knee. I'll spare you from showing you what they look like

but um, they were really gross and now they're healing and that's the only thing I'm use on them is lavender essential oil, so

So anyway, so I use them that way too

So I diffuse them I use them for kind of cuts and scrapes and I've used them on cold sores before correct

That's what I usually use them on is a cold sore

I use them for DIY beauty recipes one of my favorite beauty recipes

Which I've actually done in YouTube that you want before is for a microdermabrasion paste recipe it is

so simple to make and I kid you not if it honestly may it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and

so, um, so I encourage you if it's something that you have an interest in and you think you know,

You would like to explore being able to save money for your family

But and still live naturally

chemical-free

and then I encourage you look into Young Living Essential Oils whether it just to be to pick up a kit or whether just to

To sell them even potentially and just I don't talk too much about the selling aspect. You can watch the face book life

I thought that I taped last night, but if you're interested in in doing that

You would essentially be a member on my team and I would be the one helping you grow your team

selling in Living Essential Oils, but so that's that and then a 1-dimensional another thing is

Young Living Essential Oils now actually has an all-natural mineral makeup line, which I use and

Love and it's called savvy minerals if that's of something of interest to you. Message me or leave a comment on here

I'd be happy to give you more information about it. I love that line. I'll tell you why because I

I have only always only worn mineral makeup because

more information that you need but in high school, I had horrible bad acne, which is why I have like

crater sized pores today

but that's why I've never worn like the liquid foundations and stuff as I just felt it was like very clogging into my skin and

So that's why when I found out that Young Living was coming out with savvy minerals, which is a mineral makeup line

I was like, yes, finally because I

I was using the other kind of popular mineral makeup lines that I'm sure you probably know what those are

And they were working fine

But I love the fact that as savvy minerals has come out with a makeup line where the product is actually good for your skin

Because that's why the reason I don't like to wear a lot of makeup because that's like I don't want to irritate my skin

I don't aggravate it. I

It's just I just don't want that on top of my skin and like it feels like a blanket on my skin

I never held that way with savvier minerals. And actually the makeup is actually good for your skin. And so I think it's great

It's great for anybody

But especially if you have like a young girl who's starting to wear makeup?

I if I had a daughter that's exactly what I would use be savvy minerals on her because I feel like

Why not stress about what this stuff is actually good for your skin

It's not gonna irritate it especially if they have any like problem areas and their skin

I just I really like savvy minerals and so you can check out that line

They also have a Savi mineral starter kit that you can get and if you're interested in selling those you can sell

Saghini minerals as well. So that's just a I mentioned that because I like the products

I think you guys might as well and

Also because I get feedback from you guys asking how can I make money from home either?

I want to quit my job and stay home with my kids or am already mom

And you know, we've had discussions about this here on on our lives

It's just I want to be able to do some things that my husband won't either let me

Or I feel guilty spending the money or someone like that

So I love opportunities like this where it can empower you to feel like

You can bring in some money into the family and do with it. What you feel is what you want to do with it

So I just I don't know. I love empowering women for that reason, too

So that I think I touched on everything I touched on the kroger free Friday download me address those two questions

I talked about a new video coming out

and Also, I'll put a link down below for the video that I just put out this past week with in collaboration with Kelly. Akin

Freedom in a budget and oh one last thing if you do have any interest in essential oils

Learning about Young Living or and that whether you want to sell it or not

or whether you just want to get a kit or you just are curious about that and

Any of those are applicable you are more than welcome to join my new

Facebook group which is called oily friends. My son actually came up with the name

We came up with a few random names before he got down to oily friends, but he did get eventually down the oily friends

I was like, oh that's cute. I like that Ian

So, um, so my new facebook group called oily friends and in there

I'll share more tutorials more information about essential oils. And if you're interested in making a business or if you're just interested in using them

Or if you know if somebody who might be you're more than welcome to share this group with them and they can join

So I'll put the link for my new Facebook group also

down below here, so you can go ahead and join that if that's of interest to you and

Without further ado. It's really beautiful outside today. So I don't want to take up too much of your time

I hope it's really nice where you are as well. You have something fun planned with your family and friends as

Always please leave any money questions you have in the comments. I always come back and check them throughout the week back

I checked them at least once a day

So I will get to those even if you leave a comment three days from when I'm when I'm taping this it doesn't matter

I'll come back and get it. I promise and

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned and thank you so much for taking a few minutes to watch this. Bye. Bye

For more infomation >> Save for Retirement or Kids' College? Plus Find Out How You Can Make Money From Home - Duration: 16:53.

-------------------------------------------

Doctors Are Shocked | Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Doctors Are Shocked | Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Russian Safari park where you can HUG a lion - Duration: 2:56.

tourists at a safari park in Russia have been seen hugging and kissing a lioness

footage from tagging Safari Park in Crimea show the family including a child

driving without even windows for protection before getting up and close

with the fearsome cats lion it slowly goes for a cuddle with one of the group

as he sits in an open-sided vehicle just inches from the child the beast is

pulled away by world-famous lion whisperer alerts up calm fifty owner of

the park with his bare hands the lioness also sought to cuddle a

young woman who moved away a sub cop seen in the green shirt pulled her away

the untethered animal rescue two years ago from being put down by a private zoo

in Russia was reportedly purring like a cat although this is something Lions are

supposed not to be able to do to other Unchained male lions are nearby as the

video was shot zubkov allows visitors to mix with big cats and seams that define

normal health and safety rules and would be forbidden elsewhere if a giant lion

has jumps into your arms while you drive around Safari Park and purrs like a cat

then you can be sure that this is Lola from jellybeans said Safari Park

director Tatyana Elsa Spina life in the park has transformed her

into one of the kindest wild animals we've seen she just gave birth to her

first cub a lion as we called liveth and she loves coming to say hello to

tourists in fact she is so passionate in jumping into Safari bus with kisses and

hugs that many tourists can't handle it they can't believe that although Allah

wants to do as kiss and hug she had been neglected at a zoo which was poised to

put her down because they couldn't afford to feed her when Lola arrived at

the park she was hostile to people but she was eventually tamed by zubkov who

insists his animals will not harm tourists and that they are safe if

accompanying him the lioness was rescued by Karin demo Qian a vet and animal

shelter owner and Chelyabinsk Lola was in horrible condition after being fed

with too much cheap cooked meals like porridge

a huge tummy didn't let her jump and her joints ached from carrying extra weight

she had to go through a strict diet and in a matter of weeks she started to move

around and jump like any young animal is supposed to do we knew from the start

that Lola could not stay with us as our open-air shelter and chelyabinsk was too

cold for her we got in touch to Lyons shelters around the world in Mexico

Sochi and Crimea tigrin Safari Park was the first one to respond

For more infomation >> Russian Safari park where you can HUG a lion - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

How REALTORS® Can Survive Facebook's Ad Changes - Duration: 4:52.

Facebook removes they're likely to move ad targeting. What does that mean to you

and how are you responding to it? Today we're going to talk about that on this

week's Above the Noise.

Hi I'm Joshua Stike, Vice President of Marketing here at ReminderMedia. And if you haven't been watching the news lately, Facebook

CEO Mark Zuckerberg went before Congress in April to talk about Facebook's data

policies and how they're targeting their users through advertising. If you're a

REALTOR® and using Facebook Ads you probably use the behavior targeting

likely to move. Now the way that Facebook collects this information and targets

these users is by activity that it sees on its own platform as well as obtaining

information from other third-party sources in order to track people's

buying behaviors and predict future purchasing. Now as a response to the

controversy, Facebook is actually going to start removing partner categories

starting on August 15th. Specifically, likely to move will be removed on that

date. Now it's important to look at Facebook's Help Center and look at the

language there because what it says is it will no longer provide that option

for ad creation duplication or editing. So, your ads should continue to target

that group beyond August 15th until October 1st when all partner categories

will be removed from the site. So, today I have three tips for you to be able to

use where you can still leverage this audience that you once had after the

audience goes away. So first, if you're not targeting this audience you have to

start doing it right now. Go into Facebook Ads manager, create a

new campaign, and optimize for lead generation or website conversions. Once

you have your campaign set up in your ad set you're going to go into audience

detail targeting, and type in likely to move into the search box. That's going to

bring up an audience of like nine point seven million people. Then you want a

segment further by your geographic area either by typing in zip codes, or your

town. Once you have your audience set up, create two ads. One is going to be for

buyer leads. This is going to be for your most recent listings where you're going

to be promoting that and generating interest in your current listings. The

next ad that you want to set up is your seller leads. This would be anything from

a lead magnet like a free market analysis, or an eBook on how to get more

money out of your home when selling. This is going to start to qualify

your leads separately from people that are looking to buy, people that are looking to

sell. Start following up with those leads immediately, and keeping track of them in

your CRM. Now, if you are already targeting this behavior, great! Now is the

time to start doubling down. You want to generate as many leads as possible now,

not only for your business today, but it'll also start to give you data that

you can use in the future to target this behavior later. So, if you have been

collecting leads through either the lead form through Facebook, or in your own

website, you're going to want to export that list out, and then re-upload it to

Facebook as a custom list. Go into audiences, click create audience, hit

custom audience, and then upload your CSV file with all of your prospects in your

list. The more information that you can give Facebook—phone numbers, email

addresses, names—the more likely it is to match those people. Remember, that Facebook

needs at least a hundred people to make this custom audience. Once Facebook has

finished creating your custom list, go back into audiences, click create

audience again, and this time choose lookalike audience. You'll have a field

there where you can choose the source. Choose your custom list as the source

for your lookalike audience and Facebook will automatically start to

build a new list for you. And like any marketing on Facebook, monitor the

results. See what's working, do more of what is, less of what's not, and test

constantly. And the last and most valuable point is to get involved with

the community. Facebook is changing their algorithms and how their site works

constantly. They don't always tell us. Sometimes the community figures this out,

other times the CEO takes a trip to Capitol Hill and the whole world finds

out. But most importantly, you want to get involved with other Facebook users

because it's going to help you learn and be able to adjust with when they change

their platform, they change their targeting, or they even change how your

content will display organically from your business page. So, join groups. You

can actually join them right on Facebook. Go into Facebook, and search groups for

Facebook Ads, Facebook Business Pages, Facebook marketing, and there's a ton of

information and a great community out there. You need to make sure that you're

focusing and learning about what you're spending your money on. So, definitely get

in there, and check that out. So, there you have it guys. Make sure to comment on the

video, and let us know how you're responding to the most recent Facebook ads

changes. If you want to learn more about how to be more effective with ReminderMedia

products make, sure to check out our Product Toolkit playlist and if

you're just looking for more sales and marketing advice check out our main

Above the Noise playlist here on YouTube. As always, please if you like this, give

us a like, give us a subscribe, but most importantly what you heard today about

Facebook Ads manager and the likely to move targeting, take action on it today!

For more infomation >> How REALTORS® Can Survive Facebook's Ad Changes - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Είναι επίσημο: Φεύγει από το Survivor και ξεκινάει το My Man Can - People Greece - Duration: 1:49.

 Αυτό θα πει αστραπιαία κίνηση! Το ψυχαγωγικό του ΣΚΑΪ κινείται με ρυθμούς-αστραπή και όχι άδικα

Το Survivor μπορεί την περσινή χρονιά να μονοπώλησε, όμως φέτος το στοίχημα της τηλεθέασης έχει κερδηθεί με shows όπως το My Style Rocks και το Power of Love

 Στο ίδιο μοτίβο φαίνεται πως κινείται και για το καλοκαίρι, καθώς θα δούμε το Γιώργο Λιανό να μετακομίζει σε χρόνο "DT" από τον Άγιο Δομίνικο στους δέκτες μας αυτή την Κυριακή μετ ο «My Man Can»!  Ο σταθμός εξέδωσε επίσημη ανακοίνωση για το νέο show ζευγαριών, η οποία αναφέρει:  My Man Can! Το μοναδικό show με παγκόσμια αποδοχή κάνει πρεμιέρα αυτή την Κυριακή 1 Ιουλίου στις 21:00 στον ΣΚΑΪ

 Ένα παιχνίδι γεμάτο αθλητικές δραστηριότητες και δοκιμασίες που απαιτούν οξυδέρκεια και ευελιξία

Πρωταγωνιστές ζευγάρια που όμως τον πρώτο ρόλο τον έχουν οι άντρες. Ή μήπως τελικά τον έχουν οι γυναίκες;  Γέλιο, αγωνία και μεγάλη δόση τρέλας σε ένα από τα πιο διασκεδαστικά show που έχουμε δει στην τηλεόραση

 Ο Γιώργος Λιανός, με τη φαντασία που τον χαρακτηρίζει, αναλαμβάνει την παρουσίαση του show και γίνεται ο οικοδεσπότης «τρελλών» καταστάσεων

 Το παιχνίδι ξεκινάει αυτή την Κυριακή στις 21:00  με ένα Special επεισόδιο!   

For more infomation >> ✅ Είναι επίσημο: Φεύγει από το Survivor και ξεκινάει το My Man Can - People Greece - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

English Tutor Nick P Proverbs (41) You Can't Take it With You ( When You Go ) - Duration: 2:40.

Hi this is Tutor Nick P and this is Proverbs 41. All right. Let's take a look at the proverb.

The proverb today is 'You can't take it with you when you go. " The when you go is in

parentheses because sometimes you could just say the proverb as 'You can't take it

with you, " and people will stop there. Or you could add the ' when you go, ' to the proverb.

Okay. So let's look take a look at the first note. This proverb basically means that when

you die, you cannot take your wealth with you to the next world. To the spiritual

world. So you might as well make the most of it and enjoy it while you are alive,

or at least put it to a good use. So , so we might come up with many sort of examples

that we use it this way. Okay. Let's look at example number one. I saved up a lot

during my working years. I am starting to get up there. Yeah. If somebody says I'm

starting to get up there, it means they're starting to get older. Their age number

is probably very high. Maybe they are 70, 80 I don't know. Something like that. You

say you're starting to get up there. The numbers getting high. You know, you

probably only have so much of a longevity. So that's what I mean I'm

starting to get up there. So I decided to spend some of my savings on luxury

vacations. After all, you can't take it with you. All right. So this is a typical

way we would use it. All right. Let's look at another note here. Yeah.

The proverb is also sometimes used as a warning against materialism. Remember

materialism is when people just are overly concerned with you know getting

more things, owning more things, having more things especially kind of in a

status symbol sort of way. So we say materialism. So sometimes this proverb is

used to warn against materialism. So that's what the second example is like

here. Stop buying so much expensive stuff. Do you

really need all this ? You know, you can't take it with you when you go.

All right. So that's again. That's the perfect example, where you're trying to

warn somebody against materialism about about owning too much. Just wanting or

desiring too much. Okay. Anyway. I hope you got it.

I hope it's clear. Thank you for your time. Bye-bye.

For more infomation >> English Tutor Nick P Proverbs (41) You Can't Take it With You ( When You Go ) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Parked cars can become extremely dangerous on hot summer days - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Parked cars can become extremely dangerous on hot summer days - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

#1 DAD: I CAN LIFT ALL KINDS OF STUFF - Duration: 1:09.

(keyboard clicking)

- You ready to cash that change?

- (grunts) It's too heavy.

- Easy. - Wow.

- I can lift all kinds of stuff.

(upbeat music) - Whoa.

Whoa.

(man grunting)

You don't have to do that.

- I got it.

- Wow. - No sweat. (grunts)

- Dad! - I'm fine. (grunts)

Go get your mom.

For more infomation >> #1 DAD: I CAN LIFT ALL KINDS OF STUFF - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Asian Multifandom - I Can See Your Halo - Duration: 3:34.

Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby, they're tumblin' down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standin' in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm takin'

I ain't never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm lookin' now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my savin' grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can see your halo

I can feel your halo

I can see your halo

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burnin' through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like fallin'

Gravity can't begin

to pull me back to the ground again

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

The risk that I'm takin'

I'm never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm lookin' now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can see your halo

I can feel your halo

I can see your halo

Everywhere I'm lookin' now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my savin' grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can see your halo

I can feel your halo

I can see your halo

For more infomation >> Asian Multifandom - I Can See Your Halo - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

MURAT CAN ÇALIK KURTULAMAZSIN - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> MURAT CAN ÇALIK KURTULAMAZSIN - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Xabi Alonso confident new Liverpool FC signing can adapt to Jurgen Klopp's style - Duration: 1:38.

Xabi Alonso believes maybe Keita will be able to adapt to Liverpool FC's style of

play under Jurgen Klopp the Reds completed the signing of Keita in a 48

million pound deal from Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig on Wednesday evening

Keita was officially unveiled at the mercy slide outfit last week ahead of

the new Premier League campaign the guinea international will wear the

Liverpool FC number 8 shirt to follow in the same footsteps as club legends the

23 year old scored 17 times and 71 games in all competitions for our B Leipzig to

underline his undoubted Talent Keita will be tasked with replacing Germany

international mr.can in the middle of the park and Jurgen Klopp standing next

turn former Liverpool FC midfielder Alonso believes the Reds signing will be

able to adapt to collapse team he will have to adapt to the idea of clops

philosophy but I don't think that he will have many problems because he's a

great player and very complete Alonso told Liverpool FC's website under jerk

and you need to do play like bangs best

For more infomation >> Xabi Alonso confident new Liverpool FC signing can adapt to Jurgen Klopp's style - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Jess Glynne announces 2018 UK tour dates and here's how you can get tickets - Duration: 2:01.

  Pop starlet Jess Glynne has announced a UK tour for November later this year to the delight of fans.  After the release of latest single 'I'll be There', the songstress is continuing to make chart history as it's her seventh Number 1 single, and music fans are expecting new album 'Always in Between' which is due for release in September to be a huge hit too

 The tour will start on the 15 November in Glasgow, and finish in Bournemouth on the 2 Decemeber.   Eager fans will be able to access an exclusive pre-sale from 12pm on 3 July by pre-ordering the album on Jess Glynne's webstore , and general tickets go on sale 6 July at 9am from Ticketmaster and AXS

Jess Glynne Always In Between Tour: 15 November - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 17 November - Manchester Arena, Manchester 18 November - Genting Arena, Birmingham 20 November - The O2, London 21 November - Brighton Centre, Brighton 24 November - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle 25 November - First Direct Arena, Leeds 27 November - 3arena, Dublin 29 November - Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff 30 November - Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham 02 Decemeber - Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth  Glynne's debut album was a huge success selling over 2 million copies worldwide featuring hit singles 'Hold My Hand', 'Take Me Home' and 'Don't Be So Hard On Yourself'

 Her new album 'Always in Between' is said to find Jess 'on a breath-taking journey of self-acceptance as she comes to terms with her new-found fame, heartbreak and the well-known pressure of writing a second album', resulting in an album that perfectly captures 'the heart of what being a 28-year old woman in 2018 can feel like'

  We can't wait to hear it.

For more infomation >> ✅ Jess Glynne announces 2018 UK tour dates and here's how you can get tickets - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Erkenci Kuş/Ranny Ptaszek, odcinek 1, napisy PL - Can i Sanem pierwsze spotkanie - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Erkenci Kuş/Ranny Ptaszek, odcinek 1, napisy PL - Can i Sanem pierwsze spotkanie - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mental Health Experts BEG For Rule Change So They Can Talk About Trump's Declining Mental State - Duration: 2:53.

Hundreds of mental health professionals here in the United States are lobbying the American

Psychiatric Association, begging them to repeal a rule known as the Goldwater Rule that current

prevents mental health professionals from publicly talking about the mental health of

elected officials here in the United States and why do they want this rule repealed?

Because currently, our country is being run by a crazy man who desperately needs to seek

mental help and these mental health experts, currently more than 200 of them are desperate

to get out there to the public and warn us about the dangers that this man's fragile

mental state pose to this country.

This isn't about them wanting to be famous.

This isn't about them wanting to do TV interviews.

This is about them warning us about what they see with the President of the United States

and to be honest, a lot of people have said, "Well, it's hard for them to give a diagnosis

if they've never sat down and talked to the guy."

It's actually not.

When you have hundreds upon hundreds of hours of speeches that you can go through, TV interviews,

things like that, dating back decades, it's actually very easy for mental health professionals

to be able to put together a very accurate portrait of what is happening inside of Donald

Trump's brain and we have seen a few of these mental health professionals in the last year

and a half break this Goldwater Rule, saying, "To Hell with the consequences.

The public needs to understand what's happening to Donald Trump."

But now they want to be able to come out as a united front, as experts in their field,

which they are, to warn us about the dangers of Donald Trump and his declining mental capacity.

It's pretty obvious.

I mean, seriously, go back.

Watch five minutes if you can stomach it of any of the recent rallies that Donald Trump

has done.

There's something wrong with him.

Maybe it's the narcissism.

Maybe it is dementia.

Maybe it's anything in between all that.

But something's not right.

The mental health professionals agree with this.

These are doctors.

People went to medical school for this.

They understand how the human brain works, how consciousness works and they're telling

us that something is wrong and so they are begging this association that they are a part

of that is holding them back to unleash them and let them tell the rest of the world, but

mostly the people here in the United States what kind of danger we're in because our country's

currently being run by a madman.

For more infomation >> Mental Health Experts BEG For Rule Change So They Can Talk About Trump's Declining Mental State - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT AIRBNB HOSTS CAN LEARN FROM HOTELS! - Duration: 5:49.

Hey YouTube what's going on it's Richard founder of short-term run to university

and Airbnb super host today's video is what can we learn from these guys big

hotels not better not worse they can learn from us and we can learn from them

so what is it that we can learn from them so the very first thing that I want

to point out that a hotel knows its selling that the average Airbnb like

newbie doesn't realize is they're not selling four walls and a location

they're actually selling hospitality they know how to greet you they know how

to check in they know how to be responsive they know how to anticipate

they know how to make you feel welcome and these are the things that a hotel

does that a lot of new Airbnb hosts that even those with a lot of experience

don't really do but I think that that's what differentiates a hotel from an

Airbnb and actually a really good Airbnb host stands superior to somebody who's

just started who thinks that somebody's just renting the space and they want

nothing else and that's not generally true they want the space they want the

location but they want to feel warm welcome invited personal right like

that's a huge advantage that US Airbnb hosts have versus this huge hotel behind

me they've got hundreds of rooms and thousands of guests maybe even hundreds

of thousands of guests a year at most you may have a hundred guests if you

treat them all as individuals you have a huge advantage at their own thing

hospitality the second thing that we can learn from a hotel is just sort of how

to run the business right they have processes and procedures they've created

manuals they've trained people every check-in should be similar to the last

check-in if there's a little hiccup they learn from it they make it better the

next time and we as small businesses and

entrepreneurs often I find we're just like constantly in the weeds we're

behind we're trying to get this ready we're trying to clean that we're fixing

this we're constantly behind and everything is like the one-off or the

exception and that's why small businesses tend to stay small because

they never actually start to think about putting in the time and the energy to

scale and get bigger now these big boys that's what they do

really well and so what we can start to do is think of ourselves not as a small

business owner that's just doing everything ourselves with the clean and

repair or whatever you can do all that but start to think about

menteng what it is that you do when you do it how you do it and you could start

to train somebody maybe it's your spouse maybe it's an employee maybe it's your

child but as soon as you start to put in place processes and procedures test them

train people on them see if they work now you've got something that's

sustainable and repeatable much like they do and that'll help you scale and

get to your second place or your third place the third thing that hotels do

really well is they understand their bottom-line and they run a business and

we see all the time in the Facebook group all these exceptions somebody

wants to check in early somebody wants to check out late somebody wants daily

cleaning somebody wants a discount somebody wants this somebody wants that

that's not hosting and that's not hospitality that's somebody trying to

perhaps take advantage of you now if you can accommodate it it's no big deal

all the power to you go for it I mean that could make a great experience and a

great review and that's wonderful but at a certain point you need to stand your

ground and sort of say wait a minute that doesn't work for me I have another

guests coming in or it doesn't work for me for this reason and get that sort of

backbone in place that says I'm willing to risk getting a worse review I'm not

going to give away the farm I'm not going to bend over backwards I'm

not going to just comply with every single request no matter how you know

ridiculous it seems because of fear of getting a five-star review in fact if

you do it properly you can express to them why it's important that you

maintain this rule or why you can't accommodate them and come off as a

consummate professional somebody that they respect and still earn that

five-star review and I do it all the time so I want to be perfectly clear I

don't view these guys as a threat they're definitely competition but I

think we have a huge advantage and if you haven't stayed in hotels put a

little budget item in go and save for a hotel go stay for a night for a week and

take your loved one away but see what you learn from them pay attention to

things about like where they hang the art where they put the beds can you lose

stuff underneath pay attention to the check-in process like just experience it

yourself because then you can start to see what the other opportunity if

somebody could book you or they could stay there what do they get for staying

at the Hilton or the Sheraton the Marriott what do they get from you I

personally think Airbnb hosts are a much bigger threat to

the big hotels than vice-versa and that's why they're starting to do all

these hybrid models and they're all rolling out these like millennial is

what they call them hotels and opportunities so they view us as a huge

threat and you know why because we're personal we're small we're fast to react

we can really create an experience we can do all sorts of things that they

can't do we're nimble we're small but we have to

be smart and intelligent in business people and professional and keep the

guests first if you do that we win I mean we can all coexist I operate from a

position of abundance but I'm just saying we as a small hosting community

we win we grow we have side income we have passive income we have multiple

opportunities and expand and expand so I hope you found this video helpful please

go ahead and like it and subscribe to the channel and with that I'm gonna go

see my girlfriend Charl show them who I found over here check this out I mean

isn't she lovely great swimmer beautiful I mean look at this it's a match made in

heaven don't you think Oh

For more infomation >> WHAT AIRBNB HOSTS CAN LEARN FROM HOTELS! - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

This is why Bowser can't get a girlfriend (parody) - Duration: 1:20.

New videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3 p.m. Central.

I'm telling you sir. You have nothing to worry about. Just walk up there and ask her for her number.

Do you really think it'll work?

I know it'll work sir.

All right.

I'll give it a shot.

This shit's gonna go terribly wrong, isn't it?

Um, hi.

Oh hell no, what would it- Oh shit, that's a gun. What's your name? Bowser. Tell me your fucking name! Bowser!

Look at me when I'm talking to you. Sorry! You little shit. Were you trying to kidnap me right now?

What, of course not! Oh crazy, bitch.

You think I don't know who you are, Bowser from Super Mario. You kidnapped Princess Peach.

Yeah, I know exactly who the fuck you are, please don't hurt me. Say you're sorry? I'm sorry. Say you're sorry. I'm sorry!

Yeah, that's right, cry yourself to sleep you little bitch.

This is exactly why I'm single.. Just subscribe if you enjoyed the video click it, it'll make me feel better...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét