Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily Follow Jun 29 2018

Wassup guys, It's OmniPie here showing you the week 9 challenge hidden location a day

later than it came out.

I talked about this in my community post on youtube but if you haven't seen it, my computer

did not turn on for some reason so I couldnn't do anything but try to fix it which I've finally

done.

But anyway, this week's treasure map is right here, you don't have to go to haunted hills

for it or anything.

The location it's showing is in Junk junction on one of the car piles on the north side

right heree on the minimap.

Let's go ahead and fly in to get a closer look.

And while we're doing that, I wanna give you guys a small update on the channel regarding

the item shops.

So a lot of you guys actually like that I post the item shops but you guys like it much

more when there's a new item inside the shop cause it's all hype and stuff.

So what I'm gonna do from now on is pretty much only show you guys the new items.

Because a lot of times, most of you will literally just skip everything in the store that I show

and just go to the part where I'm showing the new item.

So I'll just show you guys what you actually want to see instead of the entire item shop.

So let's say batman skin goes live tomorrow, everyone would be super hyped about that and

don't care about anything else in the shop, so I'll just go in, record me going into the

store, buying batman skin and then doing a couple of dances on him.

If there's anything else new in the shop, I'll show it too but I won't be showing the

old items cause no one really cares about those.

So if I don't post a item shop update 15 minutes after it comes out, then chances are there's

nothing new in the item shop.

That's all I wanted to tell you guys, I'll be doing guides, challenges and only new stuff

from the item shop for now.

Make sure to hit like on this video and subscribe if you're new here.

See ya in the next video.

For more infomation >> "Follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills" Fortnite Week 9 Challenges! (+ Channel Update) - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

SHYLMAGOGHNAR - No Child Of Man Could Follow | Napalm Records - Duration: 12:05.

Wanderlust in my heart

Restless blood - fiery veins

As grim ghosts of my past came haunting

Seething with doubt

I could sparse hold my ground

Searching for signs

when a raven struck down

Judging my soul

with an ice cold stare

Ages of wisdom

Ageless black eyes

A soul laid bare before those pits

Bereft of want and fancy

of aspirations made by men

Fool's gold - false glory

Relish in the dream untold

Within it grander paths unfold

What once was dear proved meaningless

Our need is far beyond

So meet me on the winding road where only the desperate dwell

Behold in me a vision three

They shape the flow of all

In days of yore I craved release

Now must decline death's invite sweet

It was far too soon our paths would meet

Yet part of me is still there

For I was damned with clarity A path of thorns and agony

Transfixed in eerie silence and overwhelming woe

Existing out of space and time it spoke with not a word:

"I'm here to give thee counsel... but never consolation..."

And worlds I knew came tumbling down in crumbling ruins and ashes

Dead planets and extinguished stars as far as the eye could see

did fill my soul with ecstasy and nigh inhuman glee

Did shatter all that had been thus far For the first time I could see

Then in the cry it uttered

That shattering banshee's wail

A universe within enclosed did lay

proclaimed in unknown tongues

Yet my heart

it understood each poison word did strike

the anvil of my soul

of my soul

And every road entwined did graze Adrift where lost souls wallow

On pathways where my answers lie no child of man could follow

Cosmic storms swept all I was The end of my existence

Within I braved a horror though never did I flinch

For in those dreadful eons my essence was reforged

An influx of wisdom blinding the virgin retina

Witness to damnation

Shepherd of the end

My despair is hollow

It heralds of rebirth

"Rebuild, then, in the places where only thought exists

as others taste but ashes in the furnace of your will"

A mighty fall Now forced to be

a vessel of purposeless misery

In remembrance dear I once lived more

Mere shadow of what was before

Such rigid sight A puzzled past

Of what should be yet could not last

Not here, nor there but lost between

I am trapped in the eye of the Raven

It was the sound of rustling wings

that tore from me my vision grand

Deafening silence pierced my being

like a storm of nails

Lifeless, torn and broken

The beauty of my own demise

I collapsed unto myself

and plunged the heart of the abyss

Drifting

Lost in a timeless void

Cursed to eternally behold

the mirrored path unfold

How I howled and wept

Laughed and cried

Lived and died

I was empty - whole and perfect

A creature most fulfilled

For more infomation >> SHYLMAGOGHNAR - No Child Of Man Could Follow | Napalm Records - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Lori tiny happy follow mom eating food after remove fruit stuck in her mouth | Monkey Daily 1125 - Duration: 10:34.

For more infomation >> Lori tiny happy follow mom eating food after remove fruit stuck in her mouth | Monkey Daily 1125 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Follow on Investment Diccionario - Duration: 0:34.

Follow On investment, when an

investor invests for the first time in

a company, in a startup,

that investment entry

becomes a shareholder.

When you are already a shareholder, and go

to a subsequent capital increase,

that would be a follow on investment,

an investment that follows the previous one

that was made.

For more infomation >> Follow on Investment Diccionario - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

'Flying brain' designed to follow German astronaut launches tonight - Duration: 5:41.

 The basketball-sized device called CIMON — shortened from Crew Interactive MObile CompanioN — was described as a "flying brain" by Manfred Jaumann, head of microgravity payloads at Airbus

 It launches from Cape Canaveral, Florida on about 6:52pm AEST, along with some 2,700 kilograms of gear packed aboard SpaceX's unmanned Dragon cargo capsule

 CIMON's activation will mark "a historical moment," becoming the first robot of its kind to interact with people in space, said Christian Karrasch, CIMON project manager at the German Aerospace Center (DLR), during a NASA press briefing Thursday

 A project in the works for the past two years, CIMON has been trained to recognise the voice and face of Alexander Gerst, 42, a geophysicist with the European Space Agency

 When Gerst calls to CIMON, the floating robot will acoustically sense where Gerst is calling from, orient itself that way, and zoom over

 Hovering at the astronauts' eye level, its front camera can detect if the person in front of it is indeed Gerst, or someone else

 CIMON will be powered by more than a dozen propellers to help it jet around and avoid bumping into things inside the Columbus module of the space lab

 "This is designed to work in English. It understands Alexander," said Bret Greenstein, global vice president of Watson Internet of Things Offerings at IBM

 "It was helpful to train it to recognise him so that it will come to him when he speaks

" All six crew members at the orbiting outpost can speak to CIMON, though it has been taught to work best with Gerst

 HANDS-FREE AI Experts say the experiment is more than just a smart phone-type device that follows astronauts around

 The metal and plastic intelligent robot, built using 3D printing, works together with people as a team, and allows astronauts to communicate hands-free via voice commands

 CIMON will work with the space station's Watson AI — IBM's artificial intelligence technology — designed to support space flight crews

 Partners in the project include Airbus, The German Aerospace Center (DLR), IBM and the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich (LMU)

 The goal for this flight is mainly to demonstrate the technology works. Three experiments are planned: one using crystals, one with a Rubik's cube and finally, a medical experiment in which CIMON will be employed as a flying camera, according to DLR

 The robot is designed to guide Gerst through various science procedures, and show videos or pictures as needed

 Gerst can also ask the robot questions beyond the simple procedure at hand. CIMON is equipped with a microphone on back, an infra-red camera on the front, two batteries, and perhaps most importantly, an "offline" button

 Once toggled to "offline," Gerst can be sure nothing he is saying is streamed down to the IBM server on Earth

 Once back on, voice recordings are activated again. Researchers say CIMON is not yet trained to respond to all possible emergencies and protocols on the space station

 However, the AI robot is programmed to learn, and they hope to further hone its capabilities in the years to come

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét