Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily me Jun 30 2018

Dutt's chequered career should make a fine learning-curve biopic, but this three-hour hagiography simply blames everyone else for his troubles

The career of Bollywood megastar Sanjay Dutt has been the rockiest of rides. Born to Nargis, iconic figurehead of 1957's Mother India, Dutt's initial breakthrough was stymied by drink, drugs and womanising, and subsequent comebacks separated by stretches of prison time.

His air of disrepute bolstered 2006's terrific comedy Lage Raho Munna Bhai, where Dutt played a heavy nagged towards virtue by Gandhi's ghost: the gags there had the ring of hard truth.

That film's director Rajkumar Hirani now brings us a decidedly soft and authorised-looking biopic featuring boyish pin-up Ranbir Kapoor as the roguish colossus, which to British eyes seems like recruiting, say, Men's Hour lynchpin Tim Samuels to play Ray Winstone.

In actuality, Kapoor proves a lightweight film's strongest suit: he's accumulated enough muscle mass, the bags under the eyes that speak to late-night licentiousness, even a measure of Dutt's bad-boy swagger.

Everything else about this hagiography intends to make the character look good.

Sanju opens with third Dutt's wife Manyata persuading an initially sceptical journalist to tell her suicidal hubby's side of the story, and that's exactly what this script does, generating nigh-on three hours of self-justification.

The drugs were the actor's way of escaping his father's control and his mother's decline. The women? He was irresistible and broken-hearted. The guns? There for protection. The infamy? Blame the press.

There's a certain old-school comic nous about an early mix-up involving women and whisky, but it's otherwise sad to see an irreverent talent like Hirani tidying up generally unruly legend, and trying to reframe a lot of grimly male misbehaviour as simple misunderstanding.

If you like this video, you may like, share ,comment the video below and subscribe to my channel to watch the latest videos. Thank you for watching this video. Wish you always fun and success!

For more infomation >> Sanju [ sanju movie duration [ sanju duration [ sanju movie [ sanju movie near me [ sanju release ] - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

【重音テト】This Messed-Up Wonderful World Exists For Me【UTAUカバー】 - Duration: 5:10.

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I'm alive in order to see you. (kimi ni au tame ni ikiru)

Tonight, let's flourish until the break of dawn, (koyoi wa yo ga akeru made sakasou)

Make our eyes spin. (guruguru me o mawashite)

In this crazy, beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

Look dead ahead and charge forth. (massugu mite tsuki susume)

Dance now, dance, let's all turn into fools. (odore ya odore aho ni nari mashou)

Everyone scream, "yan yai" (minna sakebe yanyai)

Oh, (mou,)

not sure I can take it much longer (dame ni nari so)

Yes↑↑

yan ya yan ya yai ya x3

Please do support these people!

When a liar's possessed with mythomania (usotsuki otoko no kyogen heki)

Does it also count for righteous in this world? (yo no naka de wa sore mo seigi?)

Flabbergasted, confounded. The day comes to a close. (areyo areyo to kyou mo owaru)

What'd I have for lunch... (hiru wa nani tabeta kke...)

Dogs and cats climb trees. (inu mo neko mo ki ni noboru)

Y'know, fussing over the little things (akuseku shitatte nani mo)

Doesn't get anything off the ground. (hajimari wa shiyasen ze)

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I coop up in my home. (boku wa ie ni hikikomoru)

I zip all around the digital globe, (gangan tobasu dejitaru chikyuu)

It's where the exciting future awaits. (wakuwaku mirai wa soko)

In this crazy and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

All there's to do is frolic and be merry. (yukai ni hashagu dake desu)

It turns out us two meeting is predestined? (futari ga deau koto ga unmei?)

Well, then, that's not too bad. (sorenara warukunai ne)

An ill woman's fantasies (yami onna no mousou heki)

Might still hold currency in this world. (yononaka de wa mada ikeru kamo?)

As I thought of nothing but that, (sonna koto bakari kangaete)

Ah, I'm gonna run late. (aa, chikoku shisou)

The gramps and grannies are getting on our case (jiji baba mo netsu o ageru)

Toiling away, toiling away, (hatarake do hatarake do)

Is this really the solution? (honto ni kore de ii no?)

Even this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

Could wind up a rotten apple. (kusatta ringo ni mo naru)

But I guess no need to be pessimistic, (sonna ni hikan suru koto mo nai ka)

Since we make do in our lives, here and there. (sokosoko ni ikiterushi)

In this crazy and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

How do you make friends? (tomodachi tte dou tsukuru no?)

If I've got you, I guess I'm all right. (kimi ga ireba mondai nai ka)

...where is this you, in question? (...kimi tte doko ni iru no?)

It's all jumbled, it's all a mess, smeared with flocks of crowds. (mou hicchaka mecchaka hitogomi ni mamirete)

Not realizing they're being taken by the current, (nagasareteru dake ni kidzuka nai mama de)

Such imperfect yet perfect humans, such as they are, y'know? (fukanzen de kanzen na hito tte sou deshou yo)

See, I'm out of, so out of breath (hora konna ni konna ni iki o kirashiteru yo)

Yet I spot no save nor load point, (demo seebu mo roodo mo mattaku miatarazu)

This is my careless yet droll life there. (kore ga boku no yudan de miwaku na jinsei sa)

In this... (kono...)

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I'm alive in order to see you. (kimi ni au tame ni ikiru)

Tonight let's flourish until the break of dawn, (koyoi wa yo ga akeru made sakasou)

Make our eyes spin. (guruguru me o mawashite)

In this sh*tty and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

All there's to do is frolic and be merry. (yukai ni hashagu dake desu)

It's not something I should...tell strangers, but (tanin ni iu beki koto...janai ga)

You guys, I love you all! ❤ (omae ra, aishiteruze)

For more infomation >> 【重音テト】This Messed-Up Wonderful World Exists For Me【UTAUカバー】 - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

PeteKao || Kiss me again Mv ~ I just want you to look at me - Duration: 2:26.

I gave you all of me

But it still ain't enough to make you happy

I gave you everything

It still don't measure up

It feels like I walked five thousand miles

And didn't even come close

Feels like

I try to make you smile

But you don't even care, no

I'll never be big enough to pay your dues

But I keep trying

And you just keep making me jump through hoops

What do I got to do ?

I just want you to look at me

And see that I can be worth your love

I just want you to look at me

And see that I can be

Good enough, good enough

Good enough

And see that I can be

Good enough, good enough

Good enough

Look at me

I'm standing right here waiting for you

Here I am

Look at me

Lookin' for your acceptance, do you give a damn?

Look at me

See it doesn't matter what you think,

I'm still a man

Look at me

Open up your eyes,

Can't you see that I'm good enough

I just want you to look at me

Look at me

I just want you to look at me

And see that I can be

Good enough, good enough

I just wanna be,yeah

Good enough,

Good enough,

Good enough,

Good enough...

For more infomation >> PeteKao || Kiss me again Mv ~ I just want you to look at me - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Get ready with me - Everyday Makeup Look #MAYMEMO - Duration: 8:22.

ENGSUB WILL BE UPLOADED

For more infomation >> Get ready with me - Everyday Makeup Look #MAYMEMO - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Demi Lovato's concert, Tell me you love me tour, Bologna, 27/06/18 - Duration: 20:46.

Good morning. Today is the 27th of June and so I'm going to go to the Demi Lovato's concert and I'm so happy!

Me and my mum have already arrived in Bologna. We had some difficulties during the trip so I couldn't film until now

So first of all we are going to visit Bologna 'cause I don't think I have ever been here

Then we are going to our hotel and in the evening, as y'all already know, we're going to the Demi Lovato's concert.

already speaking in English... 😂

Just repeating in Italian what I've just said in English...

And nothing, now I'm going to visit Bologna with y'all☺️

My lunch: shrimps with potatoes, salad and mayonnaise and a peach tea as drink.

and now a coconut, blueberry and white chocolate ice cream 😋

This kitten is just TOO cute 😍

I love this kitten!

Perfect, now we have just arrived in our room, and there the light is so weird, also 'cause my cell phone is senile😂

And nothing, so we have just visited Bologna, and I have filmed some videos for you, even if not many and I'm sorry.

Then we took the train and we arrived in Casalecchio di Reno, a small hamlet near Bologna, where we have taken this room.

And now I'm going to do the room tour for you

And now it's 4.15 p.m. so we still have a lot of time 'cause the concert starts at 9.00 p.m.

Now we are going to rest a little, and then we are going to get ready for the concert ☺️

After that I think we'll go out at about 6:30 p.m. and I think we'll eat something here to be at the arena at about 7.00 p.m.

So we can enter quietly, calmly and maybe we'll buy something of Demi

And nothing, for now we are staying here and as I told you we are going to rest a little

And I really can't wait anymore for the concert!!😍 I'm realizing only now! Because, I don't know, in these days I was very busy and so I didn't even realize that this day was really coming!😍

I'm soo excited! I can't really wait anymore!!!😍

Here we go with the room tour!

This is the entrance door,

And here there's a mirror

Then, here we have this piece of furniture with lots of drawers

Why isn't the focus working??

oh, alright

Here are some things that we brang, like this big rucksack

ok, here there's a lamp

Here they have already brung us some sweets and now I think I'll eat one of them

Maybe this one. I think it's a muffing. I'm a bit hungry.

Here we have an another mirror. I love this room 'cause we have lots of mirrors!

Here there is a T.V. that I don't think we are going to have enough time to watch.

Here we have a bedside table, and this is our bed, which is a double bed

There we have an another bedside table.

I don't understand what is this but it's pretty.

And this room is all about shades of green apple color, that I like so much, and I know that it doesn't make sense but I think this color is kinda relaxing!😂

And nothing, so this is our room. It is so pretty, even if it is a bit little, but it's ok 'cause we are going to stay here only one night.

This is the bathroom door, and even this door is green apple!

I don't know how to open it! How can I open this door? (I was asking it to my mum, lmao 😂)

Oh, ok!😂 And nothing, the bathroom is little and here we have an another mirror!

And yeah, this place is really pretty, even if not big.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that today on newsstands I found this magazine with Ariana Grande as protagonist, and so I bought it. It's so beautiful!

and I feel a bit like a treacherous that I'm going to the Demi Lovato's concert and I bought something about Ariana😂

but it's ok 'cause at the Arena I think I'll buy something of Demi☺️

And yeah, this magazine is really beautiful and now I think I'll read it. I think it tells about Ariana Grande's new album, 'cause I have already read something.

Ok, perfect. I'm sorry if it's a bit dark, but I didn't know where to film, 'cause the light is so weird here

Anyway we rested a bit and I have already finished to get ready. It's only 6.20 p.m

So now I'm going to show you what I'm wearing. I wear an a bit short skirt with a beautiful open on the backT-shirt, so it's an outfit suitable for a concert, but still modern.

My make-up is the make-up that I wear everyday, so it isn't strong.

And now I'm waiting for my mum to finish to get ready, and then I think we'll eat something here and after that we are already going to go at the Arena, so we can do everything calmly.

and yeah, I'm soo excited!!!😍

And so this is my outfit. I can't show you the full outfit 'cause the place where the long mirror is it's too dark!

It's there, that corner it's too dark! so you couldn't see almost anything!

And nothing, so this is my outfit and now maybe I'll show you some pictures that I'm going to ask my mum to take, so you can see the full version.

And I'm sorry for the mess here but it's the only way I found to show you the outfit with a video, while I'm going to show you the full outfit with the shoes in these pictures...

Now, on my nails I have this very beautiful Essence nail varnish. I like it so much 'cause it's simple, it's really shimmer and I think it's really elegant!

And I usually like dark colors on my nails, but this is particularly fascinating! I don't know.. I think it is so!

Now we are going to the concert and look at the beautiful landscape with the clouds!😍

And we are a little worried 'cause there is a really strong wind, and I'm wearing the skirt so I have to hold it! But ok😂

We're already in the arena! There is a mess! While we were waiting to enter it started to rain and it was a mess 'cause we had not got an umbrella

But I'm SOO HAPPY anyways!😍😍

Are you sure that the concerts starting at 9.00 p.m.? (asking to my mum) My mum's answer: YES! Me: ok perfect, the concert is starting at 9.00 p.m.😍

Anyway, I bought a Demi's band as a memory, and after the concert I'm going to show it to you, 'cause here there isn't much light and above all there isn't much space.

anyway our places are comfortable, 'cause here I'm the last in the line so there is nobody preventing me the view!

and yeah, there is the stage. I'm soon excited!😍 there is still more than one hour away, so I don't know what we are going to do.

Probably you'll not hear (instead yes yeyyy!😂) but this is Joy, the support artist.

I'm just getting mad! lmaooo!

I'm really getting mad!!😍

yeah, it's me singing, lmao. Demi left us sing this part!😍

I really adore!!!

Dance break (I'm sorry the visual is so bad! This phone of mine... ): )

It's me singing again!😂

And another time!😂 Demi left us sing the whole first strophe😍

We made the Italian flag with torches!😍

Ok, here we are back in our room! The return journey wasn't without adventures!

And nothing. About the concert... I'm still so happy that I went to the concert and that I saw Demi, but Demi was REALLY SO tired! I think it was her worst concert in this tour (but of course it was still very good!)

She was really so tired! Poor baby ): We can't blame her! She's on tour since February and she sings every night! And she also had swollen vocal chords about two weeks ago.. poor baby ):

Then it seemed that she completely recovered and now she's tired again.. ):

I really hope she gets better soon! It's a shame that it happened right at my concert! But it's ok.. I'm still so happy that i went to her concert!☺️

And nothing, now I'm going to tell you the adventures that we had to overcome during this evening!

So, first of all it started to rain when we were waiting to enter in the arena

And I didn't tell you that before they recommended us a way to reach the arena on foot, but it was just on the road! with all the cars! and I was wearing the skirt.. so.. ok, I let you imagine😂

Then we entered in the arena and, as you know, the bottles must be without plugs, after what happened at the end of Ariana Grande's concert in the Manchester arena.. ):

and so we bought the bottle and we left it near our seat. We went 5 minutes to the toilet and when we came back there was a lake under our seats 'cause someone overthrowed our bottle...

On the way back we were looking for a taxi but we couldn't find it, and the bus doesn't reach the place that we needed to reach, so we had to come back on foot, alone on the dark streets!

And so my mum was really scared, more than me, and so now she's reassuring.

And nothing, luckily we are save in our room now.

And I really hope that Demi will recover as soon as possible, and I'm sorry that she was that tired right at my concert.

I swear that even when she came back after the illness she didn't sound that tired as today!

I'm not saying her voice was bad, it was really good! She's Demi and she's always amazing! But it was pretty obvious that she was trying to give the minimum.. (it's obviously right that she's trying to not damage her voice.. I'm just saying I'm sorry that it happened right at my concert)

And yeah.. my hair has slightly curled 'cause it was still raining when we went on the way back

And I don't think I'll continue to vlog tomorrow, 'cause we aren't going to do anything interesting. We are going to come back in Milan soon.

I really hope I'll sleep well tonight, 'cause I usually don't sleep well in new beds..

so.. what can I say? I hope that you liked this video, if it is so don't forget to leave a like and a comment, share this video and subscribe to my channel. Comment down below and let me know if you love Demi too

Follow me on social media. You can find my nicknames in the description.

and the last thing.. I'm going to the sea on the 30th of June, so my channel is going stop for a little time and I'm so sorry 'cause I have just restarted to post videos. I'll try to post many videos and other covers when I come back in Milan. I hope you are happy!

Guys I have just realized that maybe it isn't clear that I'm so happy and grateful that I had the opportunity to go to the Demi's concert, even if her voice wasn't on top. The most important thing is that I saw this incredible singer live! It was incredibly amazing!

I forgot to show you the band I bought! It's so beautiful on both sides! On this side is written the date of the concert, Demi Lovato with various photos of her and Tell me you love me world tour.

On the other side, that is the side that I prefer, is still written the date of the concert and then there are some photos of the Sorry Not Sorry video that is one of my favorite songs, so I love it so much! This side of the band is all about shades of purple

And nothing, so I bought is as a memory of this amazing day!😍

The last thing that I haven't told you yet, is that Samantha Frison (a famous Italian youtuber) was next to me at the concert!😍 and she's so thin, omg! But she is really beautiful!

And nothing, so now I send you lots of kisses. See ya, I love you😍

For more infomation >> Demi Lovato's concert, Tell me you love me tour, Bologna, 27/06/18 - Duration: 20:46.

-------------------------------------------

Charles & Manon | ❝Maybe you could help me grow...❞ [for Cecilie] - Duration: 1:46.

Listen, Charles.

You're a smart guy, right?

They think Charles is a good guy, that will change for them

but that it never happens, huh.

I can't breathe anymore, it feels like I'm gonna die.

Manon, you're not gonna die.

Listen,

You should know that the more you push me away, the more I want to be with you.

So if you really want to get rid of me,

you should agree to go out with me at least once.

(Charles: Leave to your place?)

Would you like to move in with me?

Yes, let's move in together.

Wow, you're a really awesome guy

Who are you?

You like me.

I know it.

Seriously, Manon!

If Charles is the most important thing to you,

Happy birthday!

-you should try to be with him. If it doesn't work, that's life.

But you won't know until you've tried.

We're together now

No.

For more infomation >> Charles & Manon | ❝Maybe you could help me grow...❞ [for Cecilie] - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

GST me Invoice, Series aur Serial Number kitne ho sakte hain By Farhan Akhtar (Ariez Consultech) - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> GST me Invoice, Series aur Serial Number kitne ho sakte hain By Farhan Akhtar (Ariez Consultech) - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

MUSAFIR | Collab With Me!!! | IRFAN JUNEJO | #HonorXJunejo #HonorPakistan - Duration: 1:01.

if I was a word it would have been a traveler four years ago I packed my bags

and chose not to be a common man I chose to be different to be fearless to be

free to wonder and to travel the world and have no regrets because if not now

then when I travel to live my life to the fullest I travel because I want more

out of my life I want to chase my dreams and most

importantly I want to find myself my values the purpose of being in this

world I travel and make videos because I believe that there are thousands of

untold stories which deserve to be known by many here in this world my name is

Shariq Raza I'm a traveler the YouTube a vlogger I am representing Pakistan

everywhere I go and this is my life this is my journey

For more infomation >> MUSAFIR | Collab With Me!!! | IRFAN JUNEJO | #HonorXJunejo #HonorPakistan - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Me Draw! #6: Jeffervescent (WISH Series) - Duration: 5:01.

In this alternate universe take on Jeff Millennium, he's been turned into a soda-based robot like Fizz Man.

He's become a famous radio talk show host and DJ. Fun Fact: His talk show is called "Bubble Babble".

Yes, we still use CDs in the future. It's a very fancy, hi-tech CD.

Unlike Fizz Man's signature bottle helmet, Jeffervescent has a helmet shaped like a can.

This fun angle makes him look more like a free-spirited disc jockey. At least, that's what made sense to me.

I take a lot of pride in the mechanical details of my robots. Those knuckle joints really say "robot" to me!

We move from sketch blue to black outline when I feel like the design is finalized enough.

It's just not Jeff Millennium without his signature eyebrows!

The main Fizz Man torso type I've been using lately is a pitcher. The spout makes a fun anatomical piece.

Fizz Man hands, as per the latest redesign, are soda can pull tabs on rotational hinges.

You might think that a robot made of glass would break constantly, but it is a high durability transparent polymer.

The "soda" inside is a nanomachine solution that generates power through atomic "fizzing".

This rainbow sheen effect is something I go to fairly often in Photoshop. Didn't quite come out right this time.

Looks like radio station microphones haven't evolved much over the years. Maybe this one is kitschy?

This background is from an old commission of Jeff Millennium's where he's in a video editing studio.

The can helmet isn't transparent, so these are drawings of bubbles. You know, like you see on cans.

For more livestream drawings, be sure to follow Professor Hazard's Studio on Facebook.

For more infomation >> Watch Me Draw! #6: Jeffervescent (WISH Series) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hotels Near Me: Anadi Mughlai (Moglai) | অনাদির মোগলাই পরোটা - Duration: 5:27.

Please Like Comment & Subscribe for more videos

Please Like Comment & Subscribe for more videos

Please Like Comment & Subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Hotels Near Me: Anadi Mughlai (Moglai) | অনাদির মোগলাই পরোটা - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Younger Me: What Wish I Could Tell My Younger Self - Duration: 29:27.

This is my first time doing this. I didn't do

it on public because I didn't know what was gonna happen, so I'm do this

privately and I'll post it if it's okay. For goodness sakes

I don't know what I just did. I'll try to hold very still, okay. I'm

right next to a fire here. Right next to the fireplace. I don't have a lot of light in here some

pretty dark other than this fire. I want to give us kind of cozy um fireside chat sort of feel because it is.

So it's kind of late'ish, late at night. So this season right now is my birthday

season which used to be a really happy time, but for a couple years now it's

also been kind of a sad time too because that means I'm coming up in the

university of like the last time I saw my son you know will always gonna coincide

with that cuz the last time that I saw him he come home for the 4th July

and my birthday. He came home on July 3rd and stayed till the 7th, and then left my son

was like 7th 2016, and then I talked to him on the night that it happened just a

couple hours before . The last words we said to each other were: I said

"be careful I love you" and he said " I love you too mom." Crazy.

So yeah, I've been thinking about my younger self you know like. It's funny how

time kind of collapses you know. Like you get to be middle-aged you know you have

adult kids, and even kids that even die you know all that.

And you know you remember yourself at their age it's not like when they were little

it I didn't even remember myself at their age I mean I totally...it doesn't even

seem that long ago, and strangely enough this year just because of social media

they've actually a couple people I've gotten in touch

with me, and they didn't even know me as a mom. I mean they knew me

before I had children so almost when I was almost that long ago so that's kind

of interesting it's kinda like a time capsule of you know I want him sent me

some pictures I'll put those up with the video but anyway so just you know kind a

lot of things are running through my mind like you know what would be the

things the things I would say to my younger self you know what what I wish I

knew or you know and of course that's a huge epic question it's like okay what

would I say to my younger self well would I you know what's the context

right what I know that it's my future self saying it to me so that I were like

would I be like my 25 year old self or 22 year old self hearing from my self

now knowing with the truth knew was gonna happen so I could change it or we

might not be able to change and I just you know like it might just we're just

be telling myself like relax pace yourself it's gonna be hard you

know when I say that or when I say don't you don't marry him don't we don't you

know I don't know obviously obviously I would if I could stop myself from and

making a couple critical decisions that I made back-to-back two decisions I made

back-to-back that were life-altering decisions that

I I can't imagine okay yeah that I can't imagine but what my life would have been

like had I not made the first always to move back move back home to Washington

leave leave Los Angeles I had just I was living down in Los Angeles and I just

been I just been like an agent had just discovered me well I like to have me

come in just screen tests and stuff I never even told anybody about that and I

I decided that relationships were what mattered to me and my grandmother just

bent down and she looked like she was getting so old and I didn't like miss

out on the last years with her and I had this missing memory from my childhood I

don't know what that was about I wanted to go back home and kind of piece

together my life I felt kind of disjointed disconnected from I couldn't

piece my life together my path together I wanted and I figured the legend sort

of mattered if I had this whole I have all my family and my childhood friends

everybody all up in one place all these people all the people that loved me in

one place why wouldn't I go up there and make my

life up there that was my logic at the time and so

that's what I did you know I I went up to Washington and then right away and it

was kind of prompted by my brother was getting my brother had become engaged to

a girl she was coming home for like a week for an engagement party and then

leaving forever she moved to Scotland to marry this woman and he was gonna move

there to Scotland and um so I'm thinking oh my parents are losing their son I

should go you know at least if I didn't if I'm

moving back that would make up for that you know like right now they have both

of us temporarily you know I'm going to California he was in Japan at the time

you know maybe hit that him saying he's permanently moving away maybe if I say

I'm moving back how to make up for that little did I know that

they were not gonna be unhappy with him moving to Scotland they were but they

were gonna been happy with my moving back they just they didn't care they

didn't want me moving back I had no idea I could never I wouldn't did not have

any idea that that would be the case so that was this is one and the decision to

have an almost simultaneous to back with it was vision one and that was um when I

got a call from my oldest friends older sister and I call him Griffin in my book

but his older sister who I call Maeve in my book invited me out with a group of

friends that I had a scrape of her friends I really wanna introduce you to

them there's a great group of women and you know though if you need a job or

place you know apartment or something they can really hooked you up but it's a

great group of women I really want you to meet him I think you fit in like

really great I was like oh thank god I just come through this rejection with my

mother and father and I was just like thank god this would this is wacky mom

this has never happened anywhere else this wouldn't happen in Los Angeles this

is where cuz I have old friends this is why I moved back here I went out I went

to meet this group of friends and it was a total setup there was nobody there but

my ex-husband he was the only guy there it was complete setup she'd done it all

for him arranged it all for him and for a split second alarm osmond off alarm

bell alarm bells I was really defend it at first I was like I was really bummed

out because she I'd really set it out like I was really flattered and excited

that she had called and invited me and then it was it was a scam and but I

quickly turned I quickly told myself but it was flattering that he'd go and all

this effort i mighta have to to go through to get her to do that and all

that and um and then also I told myself that because she set it up he must be a

really really it would be a really good guy you know that she's giving him just

her stamp of approval and I respected her opinion and

so you know I so if that was his number two and I you know I first and I wasn't

taking that seriously I didn't think it would really go anywhere so I was kind

of just kind of confessing with him like what was going on with me you know

emotionally with my family little did I know that I was like you

know telling this guy that was gonna complete sociopath I tend to be using it

all against me yeah I skip Effingham I'll guy yeah I

moved back up here and I don't remember my childhood and I'm having at least

weird like kind of flashbacks and my mother's acting so strange and you know

just whatever whatever and uh lo and behold they're all gonna come back to me

like ten years later he's gonna use it all you smell like it's me but um yeah

yeah whatsoever I'd shit what I've told my younger self well quick if I could

undo any of that I would definitely Warner hope they don't go back don't go

back don't and don't uh don't tell Mary that guy but aside from that I would I

would I would I would go a lot more and you trust me feel you need to trust how

you feel go with your feelings because I didn't at the time I didn't I didn't

listen to my feelings at all I I talked myself out of my feelings most of the

time and I told myself that I was too sensitive I told myself that I was you

know all the things that I'd been told you know I told myself that those are

those not reliable reliable feelings I can go I couldn't I couldn't just go

with what felt good all right it you know like if what she had done

felt bad to me or it felt wrong felt weird to me that he had lied to me I

didn't trust myself just go that doesn't feel right but it wasn't right it wasn't

right and it took me I forgot all about it for years not until the whole thing

blew up said Jackie later today even though these things even start to come

back to me that he was remember oh yeah our first date was a complete and total

lie our second jape he totally abandoned me

I had these stories on my channel you have to look at like my early dating

stories I tell those stories about what happened there were red flags all over

the place I totally ignore totally ignore the red flags so you know I would

I didn't I did not understand at all how I should be treated I had such low

standards for how I should be treated because you know just you know when you

I tell you when you have if you're a father of a daughter god don't

underestimate how important it is because you really are teaching your

little girl how how to be treated how she should how he deserves to be treated

and my father didn't teach me that I deserve to be treated with any kind of

tenderness or gentleness or or respect or anything you know he taught me that I

deserved to be neglected and should ignore my feelings indicator to someone

else's needs and that you know I just wasn't precious it wasn't important it

wasn't you know those would be the things I would tell my I would tell my

younger self I tell myself you are really special you're really special and

you haven't been loved well you don't know that you don't know that you

haven't been loved well but you haven't been loved well and you deserve to be

loved well you deserve to be loved unconditionally you deserve to know how

precious you are how wonderful you are how wonderful your big soft gentle heart

is and that it shouldn't be it shouldn't be taken advantage of or made fun of or

you know should be treated with utmost respect tender loving care

hmm and I'm sorry it wasn't you've been neglected I would tell her you've been

neglected you've really been neglected and you need to pay attention to it

don't go with what feels comfortable to you because what feels comfortable

familiar to you isn't going to be right it's not going to be right

you have to override override wet chemistry look what tells you that feels

right because it's not right it's just it's just familiar and if this doesn't

get through if I can't change the course of history then I'm just gonna say

pace yourself road really rough road but you can do it I wish I could make it

easier for you it's gonna be quite a journey but you'll be a wise woman one

day o wise wise women one day yeah and you know you're gonna live you're gonna

live and you know love fully and you're gonna have your heart broken but when

it's all over you will know you have lived and you'll have felt at all a full

range of everything

yeah I would I would you know if I if I had like me for a daughter I would

really try and change the way that I saw myself changed my value change what I

put up with gosh you know I really had imbalanced

relationships all around even with friends all around I had some good

people in my life too but I just I just didn't I just didn't expect enough of

anyone you know all right ended up putting up with a lot

of selfish people in my life you know I I was naturally drawn to them and they

were naturally drawn to me I asked so that's that I was raised I guess but

yeah he did a good job when I was probably you're a good good person

you've been a good person proud of you what person that you are

yeah it's hard up in vim overcome is this series of videos to trend up trying

to work on like um like post-traumatic groves and the things that come from

trauma here are the benefits that can come from it and you know kind of the

things that come from just you know like mistakes you know you guys I would I

would say to you is you know people a lot smarter than you will make much

Dumber mistakes than you've made so don't beat yourself up because it'll be

tempting because you'll have a lot of people blaming you because that's what

they do a lot of people in your life are blamers

you know so they'll blame you and you're gonna want to blame yourself because

you're gonna invest a lot of time this is if I can't change things so say

things just scare any other way they're gonna go things are just gonna go the

way they're gonna go that's a you're gonna invest a lot of time in people and

in things you're gonna give a hundred percent or things that are not going to

work out if you think that are going to completely blow up in your face and

people are going to take advantage of you and people are going to use you and

then blame you for things because it's they have to do because you're around a

lot of really sick people and

don't blame yourself you you learned from it you know you are you and you

were doing the right thing you went you went back to be with your family cuz

you're a family-oriented person you ambassador to be a devoted daughter and

granddaughter you got married you planning on being a devoted wife and

mother he completely you you did you did it

100% right you just didn't have boundaries

and you didn't have anyone no I had your back no one had your back you know my

husband wouldn't have been is abusive if I had a family on my side you know he

just knew he'd get away with it because it didn't have anyone protecting me and

my family was they just didn't they just didn't know me they just didn't know me

didn't they didn't know we didn't know what they have in me and so they just

they just didn't appreciate it and I bailed on me you know so nothing you

could do about any of that nothing you could you about any of that the only

thing the only thing that you did was take abuse for too long and so don't

spend a large time beating yourself up and abusing yourself then after it's

over because they're gonna kick you around really good and kick you around

they're gonna take everything from you that matters to you and you know lie

about you lie to themselves about you and you will have all the time just been

devoted you just been doing it just to get their approval and it's never gonna

come so you got give yourself your approval and you gotta understand the

you were up against an impossible impossible thing you said up just

something it seems so simple and seem so doable

she was so reasonable and I just wasn't you know when you made that decision you

said I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm not gonna go for this I'm not gonna try and be

trying to be as an actress I'm gonna try and do that that's way too lofty of the

goal I'm gonna scope go home and maybe a good daughter and a good sister

and a good you know whatever friend just be a good person that man I'll be the

hub of a family that seems very doable it should have been but in my case in

your case it probably was it will that was never possible it was more possible

for you to become a movie star for you to become an actress in Hollywood was

way more way more likely than the fact that you were ever gonna become you know

they were gonna have this happy family life with these people it was never

gonna happen but nobody could have told you that nobody could've told you that

nobody had showed you dad and of course nobody even tried to tell

you that and so it was already way too way too late here already really well

invested but because people don't think that way that's not a society a society

tells you that it's all doable your parents love you

society tells you that things like this don't happen but they do happen and

there's some reason why it happened to you and I believe that's because you are

strong enough to take it you have the skills to do something with it

maybe it's because you can write you can speak and whatever it needed to happen

to you so that you could do something with it to help people just read the

word about it to expose this kind of abuse to to do something to get to make

it so that the next generation has helped and I know that one of the things

was you thought you thought the ending the abuse in your family ending that

cycle of abuse in your family was was the goal and and it was and you did do

that it's just that

I didn't turn out the way you hoped because you didn't you also lost a child

but and that will obviously break your heart this person that is no special

person here in your world it's only gonna be here for our season you know

but yeah you are gonna have an epic life you can have an epic life and if say

you're 20 to 23 but I'm your life doubles you will not believe it you will

not believe the things that you've seen and John but if psychic once told me

even when I was looking who knows like like 20 20 22 that the best time of my

life was gonna be when I was like an old woman when I was like doing your

grandmother's music has to be the highlight of my life so I'm hoping that

that was right that sounds pretty good to me I think that would be pretty

awesome so so there a lot going on okay so coming up on birthday coming up

on that over three if losing Noah we're moving taking a trip down to Mexico next

week and then we're moving and so a lot going on lots lots going on that I'm

gonna still train keep Mike to make sure I get my videos posted and and keep keep

you guys in the loop and I don't know how to do actually do giveaways but I'm

gonna try and just I really want to do some giveaways please write comments

because I'm going to make sure you subscribed make sure you somehow leave

me some way to get in touch with you because I want to I have lots of things

to give away I want to get I want to give stuff away and I'm trying to boost

my channel too I need to really try and get my my channel going because at

several months where I really fell behind because I just didn't realize

what was going on with advertisements and stuff like that it's

like it's like an epic thing you're hearing these channels it's like you

have to be an expert in so many different things you know crazy so I

just didn't I just didn't realize what was going on I wasn't really running ads

and I didn't realize that I was like not getting seen by anybody and so it's

bubbling away way down in the feed so I need to get boosted back up I mean I

need lots of engagements for YouTube just start thinking that I my channel

doesn't suck cuz I mean she probably thinks my

channel 6 because nobody you know any any of you use or you know so I need

lots of likes and comments and shares and and watch time and that kind of

stuff so please if you like my channel please help me out with getting me some

engagement get me boosted back up so it so that YouTube gives me gives you some

love gives me some love and gets me gets me back going again alright you guys um

alright Sonia Simon I'm paying on this I'm doing this sort of series right now

where I'm talking about post-traumatic growth and and some things like that

about mistakes and beating yourself up and forgiving yourself with the things

you've done wrong and and what I wanted to say about that is my final parting

thing is that you know you can't beat yourself up for the mistakes because

mistakes really are what made you who you are you know

honestly we're not learning anything from the victories you know you learn

from the mistakes the mistakes are who made you who you are and and the

beautiful thing is that unless you're sick unless you're disordered you can

enter you can look inside and you can learn from your mistakes and you can

grow and make you bigger you know the very worst thing is when you're when

you're like these abusers and they can't even do that they just keep making

mistakes and they have to just ramrod them with their way through it without

learning a thing you know and this is just that's really just pathetic but you

don't have to do that you can learn you can learn and a lot of times what you

end up learning is that you're relatively limited and what you're able

to do about you know allowing for luck of the

draw who you know who you've got who you were born to I mean no but no I just say

like a jock that's not true I really believe there's a cash life so but

there's something you do about haven't you in agreement about how you pick who

you are born to who your parents are but once you're here you can't pay you

know three pressures who you are and there was nothing to be changing them

you know there was not going to be any changing of your parents so the only

place there was for any change was in you and the fact that you are even here

if you're watching this channel if you know any if you even know what I'm

talking about then that means that you have done a lot

of work and that means that you have not done the autopilot thing which is

because the people that are on autopilot are either back being abused like we

were or their abusers and so you're not either one of those things you're

heading in the right direction and that's not an easy road that's the

hardest road to take that's why it's the road less traveled that's the road less

traveled not saying yeah that will make all the difference right that makes all

the difference which roads pick but yeah those mistakes made you who you are and

it was an easy life and it wasn't an easy life but um but

it's the material for being a very compassionate person for being able or

wise person and it's material for being a creative artist for sure if you have

an art that you create this is a treasure trove of material that you'll

never it'll never run dry never run dry so my son he had you know he was a

musician and he just was like he had a lifetime's worth of songs just saying

you know and I'm hoping maybe he started seeing through me you know who teach me

how to play play guitar get me to sing his songs he'd be awesome anyway

I had lots of stuff planned for him and and what I want to do is pursuing some

stuff for him too so you know let's let's just going on wants to change

changes I was in the air change that was happening okay guys thanks so much for

your support for being here with me on my birthday week I stretch out for like

a week all right and take care thank you so much for for

being here for being supportive of me and my channel and all the things that

I'm doing and please comment write you know anything anything you would like to

talk about anything you'd like to anything just write in the comments let

me know I'm I'm open I'm free and I'm you know I'm the most looking for ways

to kind of shift the channel so that it's a little bit unique a little bit

different you know in whatever area you are needing you know what is it that you

come you come online looking for you're not finding you know maybe let me know

because maybe I can do it whatever that is so okay I will talk to y'all later

you

For more infomation >> Dear Younger Me: What Wish I Could Tell My Younger Self - Duration: 29:27.

-------------------------------------------

They See Me Rollin' - Duration: 0:27.

They see me rollin'.

They hatin'.

Patrollin', they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. (x2)

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. (x3)

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. (x4)

My music's so loud.

I'm swangin'.

They hopin' that they gon' catch me ridin' dirty.

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. (x2)

Tryin' to catch me riidiiiin' (dirty). (x3)

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. (x4)

For more infomation >> They See Me Rollin' - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

This is Us || The Way You See Me - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> This is Us || The Way You See Me - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Арабские - FAUDEL - JE ME SOUVIENS 2018 Best Music Arabic 2019█▬█ █ ▀█▀ - Duration: 3:26.

Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel

For more infomation >> Арабские - FAUDEL - JE ME SOUVIENS 2018 Best Music Arabic 2019█▬█ █ ▀█▀ - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Khusboo Tiwari सुपरहिट काँवर भजन Bhid Lagal Shivalawa Me Superhit Kanwar Bhajan 2018 YouTube 3 - Duration: 5:43.

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

vy bhojpuriya mix video Subscribe जरूर कर दीजिये आप के लिए डेली अपडेट करता है

For more infomation >> Khusboo Tiwari सुपरहिट काँवर भजन Bhid Lagal Shivalawa Me Superhit Kanwar Bhajan 2018 YouTube 3 - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Things Wrong with Me! - Duration: 4:44.

I think I sometimes come across in my videos as perfect.

I seem like I have my life together, you know.

I'm incredibly handsome, larger than life,

wise, witty, kind,

sincere, hard-working,

generous, free-thinking,

creative, intelligent,

inventive, articulate, thoughtful…

sorry, I think I had more.

Let me just check my script… uh...

remarkably humble, incisive, concise,

[page turning]

and just plain nice.

And look, yes, I am all of those things, but I am also human, and I do have flaws.

So today, here are the top 10 things wrong with me.

Number 1.

I mask my self-loathing with narcissism.

Number 2.

I mask my narcissism with self-deprecation.

Number 3.

I'm ugly.

Number 4.

I'm stupid.

Number 5.

I'm quiet…

to an extent that makes people think I'm cold or don't like them.

Number 6.

I don't know how to respond to the question "What's up?".

I can handle "How are you?".

I can say I'm good or fine or okay.

But "What's up?" is just so open-ended.

I don't know where to go with that.

And I look up.

I look up to the sky for answers, but the answers just aren't there.

Number 7.

Age of Ultron is my favorite Avengers movie.

Number 8.

The Dark World is my favorite Thor movie.

Number 9.

I like Finding Dory better than Finding Nemo.

I'm sorry.

I know my opinions are wrong, but I just don't stop having them.

Number 10.

I haven't seen The Lord of the Rings.

Théo, why do you hate The Lord of the Rings?

I don't hate The Lord of the Rings.

I just haven't seen The Lord of the Rings.

Okay?

I'm sorry.

Number 11.

Oh, wait, did I say top ten things wrong with me?

I meant top twenty.

There are just so many.

It's hard to keep count.

Number 12.

I used to unironically wear this fedora.

Number 13.

I like ketchup, but I don't like tomatoes.

How does that make sense?

Number 14.

Sometimes I lie about the names of my three older sisters.

I say that their names are Maria, Emma, and Miley,

but actually their names are Sophia, Jemma, and Kylie.

Number 15.

Sometimes I lie about having three older sisters.

I only have one older sister.

Number 16.

Sometimes I lie about having an older sister.

She's my younger sister.

Number 17.

Sometimes I lie about having a sister.

Number 18.

Sometimes I drag out bad jokes in the hopes that they'll get funnier with repetition.

No.

They don't.

Number 19.

I completely shut down in anxiety-inducing social situations and become incapable of

communication beyond weird noises and occasional yes-or-no answers.

Number 20.

I use my YouTube videos as an ineffective substitute for therapy.

Number 21.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say top 20?

Well, it looks like we're still going.

Number 22.

I don't like eggplant.

Apparently this is a very big problem.

Number 23.

I'm going bald.

At nineteen.

Number 24.

I turn my genuine insecurities into jokes which makes other people think it's okay

to joke about them too and then I internalize them more deeply.

Number 25.

I bottle up my feelings until every so often I fall apart completely.

Number 26.

I don't even know where the line between jokes and genuine feelings is anymore.

Is there a line?

Number 27.

Sometimes I worry that my intrusive thoughts are my deeper, truer self coming out.

Number 28.

What is this?

Is this meant to be comedic?

I don't know what this is.

I need to know what this is.

Number 29.

I like guac, but I don't like avocados.

How does that make sense?

Number 30.

Okay, are we gonna stop at 30?

Number 31.

No, we're still at it.

The list doesn't end.

It never ends.

It doesn't get to end.

Number 32.

I tell myself that it's comforting.

That it will be comforting.

That it can be comforting.

Number 33.

I tell myself that I share these unhealthy thoughts because it can be comforting for

people to see that they're not alone in feeling them.

But in doing so, I make myself feel them.

And I try to make you feel them.

Number 34.

Why would I think that this is helpful?

Why would this be helpful?

This isn't helpful.

Number 35.

I have these harmful thought patterns, and I'll recognize them.

I'll recognize that that's how I think, and I'll tell myself that that's who I am.

I'll construct this identity around those harmful ways of thinking.

And it's comforting.

It's comforting to have this thing to identify with, so I keep being that identity.

I keep being that self.

I keep thinking in the ways that I've recognized that I think.

Because if I stop thinking in those ways, then I lose that identity.

I've told myself that those thoughts are who I am, so if I stop having those thoughts,

then who am I?

[dramatic boom]

And those are the Top 10 Things Wrong With Me!

[weird music]

For more infomation >> Top 10 Things Wrong with Me! - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Inspiring Military Instrumental Tribute Beat - "Valor" (Rap Hip Hop Banger) | Hit Me Beats - Duration: 3:47.

Inspiring Military Instrumental Tribute Beat - "Valor" (Rap Hip Hop Banger) | Hit Me Beats

For more infomation >> Inspiring Military Instrumental Tribute Beat - "Valor" (Rap Hip Hop Banger) | Hit Me Beats - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Rigs Mechanized combat league - This tournament is too much for me - Duration: 11:25.

For more infomation >> Rigs Mechanized combat league - This tournament is too much for me - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

TAG: 50 Facts About Me | Stupid Potato - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> TAG: 50 Facts About Me | Stupid Potato - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Laspezia and me vlog #2 with jacs and cleo (eng sub) - Duration: 6:23.

La Spezia and me vlog #2

watch it until the end, there's a bloopers

new dog

that's jacs, and that's cleo

on a morning walk

hahaha, got pulled by spezia

sorry, my brother is the cameraman

want to hit the mosquito but instead got hit to his head XD

jacs got stepped on

so, they've always been closed, and they meet again

while his dog, this police dog is exhausted

about this dog, well you already know it right?

lol, ignore my laugh

where is this sentence from?, write the answer in the comment below

don't forget to like,commment, and subscribe <3<3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét