Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily videos Jun 30 2018

Hello. Welcome to my video.

Top 8 Amazing Cookie Painting Ideas

If you enjoy this video, Like, Share it, please.

And Follow me for new videos.

Thank you. Have a great time.

For more infomation >> Top 8 Amazing Cookie Painting Ideas - Most Satisfying Cookie Cake Decorating Video - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Barbie Dolls Life In The Dream House Morning Routine Stop Motion Video For Kids 2018 - Duration: 3:50.

Welcome to kids toys and dolls if you'd like to see all our new videos click here to subscribe

Time to start my day I

Gotta use the bathroom

Oh theres a camera in here NOOOO

Ugh that would have been embarrasing

Done oh, you're not watching me get dressed. Well in my bathing suit

Time to take a nice long bubble bath

Gotta put the soap in

Ahh Perfect! I think this is too many bubbles

Well, that was nice

Now to get dressed

what to wear

Ill wear this Im gonna look so good in this oh

No looking ah, there we go now to get breakfast

Gotta get the milk

And the cereal and the bowl in the spoon, there we go got it all down to eat

There we go

Cow Fruit Loops my favorite

And just a little bit of milk

Mmm

Delicious

I'm gonna watch TV. Oh

Hey girl, yeah, I'm going to the mall I'll be there soon. Oh

Thank you so much for watching and don't forget to subscribe. Bye

You

For more infomation >> Barbie Dolls Life In The Dream House Morning Routine Stop Motion Video For Kids 2018 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Videos 2018 || People Doing Stupid Things -p30 - Duration: 4:01.

Best Funny Videos 2018

For more infomation >> Best Funny Videos 2018 || People Doing Stupid Things -p30 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Glitter Slime Making | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Satisfying Glitter Slime Making | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

El mejor programa para crear videos con fotos, musica y efectos 3D: inicio rápido a SmartSHOW 3D - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> El mejor programa para crear videos con fotos, musica y efectos 3D: inicio rápido a SmartSHOW 3D - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Bringing back videos// Day with Lemon - Duration: 2:56.

so my best friend lemon and I, are going to like a consignment shop.

where they will pay you for your clothes so instead of donating them, I'm going to go

get money for them.

and its going to be great.

so I gotta leave now because I'm late, I'm always late.

This is Lemon.

so we are going to *crickets* Platos closet okay, um they're going to pay us for our clothes

so that new can buy clothes from them.

we just witnessed a lady litter all over the ground and I kind of want to go over and

yell at her because... she's going to do it again.

we finally made it out of there.

We spent an hour and a half.

They told us thirty minutes. but they lied

so we are headed to town center which is like the hip of my hop.

We are going to go wander around town center and actually have fun.

Instead of wandering around 300 square feet of space.

We're not restricted to one store.

yeah.

I am now, be cool.

I'm filming our faces.

what'd you get?

I got a blanket.

she's so excited, its so soft. now we are off to LUSH.

I love you.

Goodbye!

I'll see you soon.

Now I die of heat stroke.

excuse my super hot face, it is so hot in here.

If you enjoyed this video give it a thumbs up that would really help me and if you ever

want to see my face again hit that subscribe button so I can pop up on your feed every

once in a while.

I hope you enjoyed running errands with me and Lemon and I hope you have an amazing day.

I hope to see you soon.

Later!

For more infomation >> Bringing back videos// Day with Lemon - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To Post Your Videos The Full Size To Instagram ~ Social Video Posting Tips - Duration: 1:13.

Hi Taylor here with Financial Potion where video is your Financial Potion.

Today we're talking about uploading full sized videos to Instagram.

Every Friday at 5pm Arizona time we post a video tip to empower you to do video on your

own, and to educate you more about video marketing.

To never miss out on a video, please subscribe to our channel and click on the bell to get

notified when a new video is uploaded.

Also, click above to connect with us on Patreon for more training opportunities.

Whenever you're uploading a video to Instagram you need to make sure it's only :60 seconds

or less or the video will be cut off.

To not cut off the full 16:9 aspect ratio, make sure you click on this one button when

you're uploading.

That will give the video its full size when you upload.

That's a quick a simple tip to help you upload your full sized videos on your Instagram

page.

How active are you on Instagram?

Share your handle below and as always, stay engaging!

For more infomation >> How To Post Your Videos The Full Size To Instagram ~ Social Video Posting Tips - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Videos 2018 || Funny fails and pranks compilation -p31 - Duration: 3:50.

Funny fails and pranks compilation

For more infomation >> Funny Videos 2018 || Funny fails and pranks compilation -p31 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

SATISFYING VIDEO 2018, SLIME VIDEOS COMPILATION, oddly satisfying - Duration: 10:21.

SATISFYING VIDEO 2018

For more infomation >> SATISFYING VIDEO 2018, SLIME VIDEOS COMPILATION, oddly satisfying - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

New Romantic WhatsApp Status Video 2018 💖 - Duration: 0:34.

New Romantic WhatsApp Status Video 2018 💖

For more infomation >> New Romantic WhatsApp Status Video 2018 💖 - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family | Road Rangers | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers - Duration: 1:02:15.

"We are the Road Rangers Family!"

Mister Sheriff Mister Sheriff where are you?

Here I am, here I am, Keep everyone safe I do.

Fire truck Blaze, fire truck Blaze where are you?

Here I am, here I am Put out the fires I do.

Lady Donna Lady Donna where are you?

Here I am, here I am Here to help you.

Tow truck Sawyer Tow truck Sawyer where are you?

Here I am, here I am, Towing a van or two.

Funny Frank, funny Frank where are you?

Here I am, here I am, keep the city bright and new.

"We are the Road Rangers Family!"

For more infomation >> Finger Family | Road Rangers | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers - Duration: 1:02:15.

-------------------------------------------

There will be some change in my videos - Duration: 1:01.

Suggest

For more infomation >> There will be some change in my videos - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

ঐ পাগলী মার্কা মুসলিম কারা || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> ঐ পাগলী মার্কা মুসলিম কারা || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best 'What the fluff' Challenge Videos Ever | What the fluff Challenge compilation! 😱😂 Part 19 - Duration: 10:16.

Thanks for watching !!!

🐕🐶🐕 Please share it and SUBSCRIBE for more videos 🐕🐶🐕

Hope you like our compilation!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét