Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily do Apr 28 2017

Hey, youtube! It's me again

and today I wanna talk about love and positivity

something is being discussed a lot these days because of the series "13 Reasons Why"

and because of this blue whale "game"

and it's all about suicide

I watched the series about two, three weeks ago

and it left me shaken and thinking about things I usually don't think about

Then a few days later I heard about this "game"

and it just intensified what I was thinking and feeling

I "marinated" this subject in my mind for a few days

because I knew I wanted to adress it, but I didn't know how

Having suicide as a theme, you could talk about a lot of different things

so it was hard for me to define what would be my focus

Then I decided I wanted this video to bring some sort of positive message

and provoque some thoughts that might be asleep in some people's minds

As soon as I watched the last episode of TRW, I wrote a sentence on my blackboard

a quote that says "Always be a little kinder than necessary"

I wrote this because I wanted to be reminded everyday to be kinder to people

Something's been missing in this world, and it's love

Christ thought us we should to love others as we love ourselves

even if you're not a christian, I'm sure you understand the importance of loving each other

I guess sometimes it's hard to love others as you love yourself

because maybe you love yourself too much

or maybe you love yourself too little

If you can't love others like you love yourself

maybe you should just love them as human beings

someone who's made of flesh and bones, who breathes

who dreams, who has good and bad qualities

Someone who has a family and friends

who is so different and so unique, but also the same as you

In our society it's becoming more and more common to struggle with mental health

almost everybody has depression, or anxiety, panic attacks, stress...

It worries me, especially because there are a lot of teenagers dealing with this kind of problem

and it breaks my heart

I can't put into words how much it pains me

knowing that some people feel so sad and so lonely

that they feel like ending their lives, that it's not woth living it

And that's why it's so important for us to make an effort to love others

and to show them that they have a place in the world

And sometimes it's hard to love people

It's hard to be kind and generous

Even harder than loving other people, and being kind and generous

is showing all this

In the chaos of our daily lives, I think we even forget to interact with people in a meaningful way

I interact very little with people, mainly because of my introverted nature

But I think we should try harder not to lock ourselves in our own little world

ignoring everyone else around

Something I've been thinking a lot is that I wanna be a more positive person

about everything

I just wanna have a better attitude towards life

I'm human, and as all humans I have many flaws

and one of them is complaining too much

Sometimes I wonder what kind of message I'm sending to the world

Do people enjoy being around me?

If I'm so negative and I'm always complaining

always annoyed because I have to wake up early

or because I have to go to boring classes

or the weather is too hot

If I always have this bad attitude, I'm sure it affects people around me in a bad way

Nobody wants to be around someone who's always complaining

And I don't wann be that person

I strongly believe you should try to be the best version of yourself you can be

So even though I'm shy and maybe not that happy

because I had to wake up early and go to that class I hate

I have to try not to walk around with this frown

and looking like I wanna scare everybody off from looking at me or talking to me

We can't change the world because it is how it is, with all it's problems

But we can totally change somebody's day

What I'm trying to say is that you can be a better person if you try

and it's worth trying because it can affect the people around you

If you are more positive, it will obviously be easier to treat others better

to be polite, generous, kind, more compassionate

Do simple things like saying "good morning", smile to people

these things we may think are not important, but that can brighten up somebody's day

Today I went to uni to watch this class I don't like at all

and when I got there I saw this drawing on the board of a cat

saying "you'll survive this semester", or something like this

And it may seem silly, but it made me smile

and I felt happy because this person used a few minutes of their day to leave a positive message to other people

I think the world needs more people like this

And I don't mean necessarily people who leave drawings on the board

The world needs more people who spend some of their time and energy on making someone else's day better

We can all be that person

So I think all of us, beggining with me, should make an effort to make other people's days better

If we just challenged ourselves to make one person smile a day

It would already cause a positive impact on the world

That's it for today, I hope this video affected you in some way

and made you think a little

I don't know if I expressed myself in the best way possible

because I'm not that good with words and things always make more sense in my head

but I guess that's what I wanted to say

I'll be back anytime to talk about anything

Bye!

For more infomation >> Be kinder than necessary - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Pouya & Fat Nick - Torch (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 2:55.

PT-BR

For more infomation >> Pouya & Fat Nick - Torch (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Before After - What do you want to find - Duration: 4:03.

What do you want to find

Why do you want to lie

I can't live without you

So what do you want to find

Just you and I

I can't live without you

But in the end

we will never ever be apart

無止境的漩渦

在黑暗中剝落

我們都需要出口

凋謝的眼眸

看穿了枷鎖

已不存在的悸動

所以選擇跳脫

What do you want to find

Why do you want to lie

I can't live without you

(we won't regret)

So what do you want to find

Just you and I

I can't live without you

(we will be brave)

過度盲目追逐

時間滴答的走

不回流

吐出相同氣息

平行空間的那 曙光

面對

這混沌世界

唯一

這困獸之鬥

而光線背後

你的影子

呼喊著自我

is coming soon

What do you want to find

Why do you want to lie

I can't live without you

(we won't regret)

So what do you want to find

Just you and I

I can't live without you

(we will be brave)

But in the end

we will never ever be apart

please remember

we will always by your side

In our life

Still fighting for me

We won't give up

I'll raise my hand to the ends

For more infomation >> Before After - What do you want to find - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and The Restless - I Do - Duration: 0:56.

>> Cane: I can't take this anymore.

I can't take this.

I'm not doing it.

>> Juliet: Okay. You are freaking out about nothing.

Nobody knows that camisole is mine.

>> Cane: I do.

I do, and I feel so guilty about what happened.

All right, I can't do it.

I'm gonna tell her.

>> Juliet: No. You were drunk.

You were drunk.

We were drunk, and it meant -- it meant nothing.

Why in God's name would you tell your wife?

She'd be devastated, and for what?

You want to lose your marriage?

Do you?

>> Cane: That's the last thing I want, but every time I see you,

all I think about is what happened that night.

I'm going to go and tell her.

>> Juliet: Okay. No. So, what?

So, I'm supposed to quit a job that I moved thousands of miles

for because you can't handle your emotions?

Get it together, Cane.

You're the one who says that you want to forget this, but you're

the one who keeps bringing it up.

>> Lily: Bringing what up?

For more infomation >> The Young and The Restless - I Do - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

CRIEI A LIGA DO CANAL!!! - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> CRIEI A LIGA DO CANAL!!! - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

How Do Verbs Cause Things? Splitting the Verb Phrase - Duration: 10:49.

So let's talk about personality.

Even if you've known someone for a long time, they might still be able to surprise

you — maybe with fears that you never knew they had, or a legion of special skills they've

been keeping under wraps.

Often, it's just about asking the right question.

And when it comes to language, that's exactly what we aim to do: Even something as familiar as

a verb phrase can have secrets tucked away inside.

I'm Moti Lieberman, and this is The Ling Space.

The framework known as X-Bar Theory essentially

says that humans come with a rough syntactic sketch inside their heads, in order to explain

how we build our sentences.

It provides a template which at first might seem too simple to do much good, but when

it's put to proper use, it actually has the ability to generate each and every expression

that makes up part of someone's language, without a misstep.

In fact, it's that very simplicity that makes X-Bar Theory so powerful.

Not only can it deftly deal with the different categories that make up the structures in

any given language, it'll happily handle whatever word order you throw at it, no matter

if it's German, Irish, or Mi'gmaq.

Like, X-Bar Theory can tackle transitive verbs just fine, like in "His father read the book."

But there's a sinister problem lurking at its core: it doesn't have any good way of

coping with ditransitive verbs — so, words like "give" and "put."

These have not one, but two objects following them — one direct, and one indirect, as

in "give the pen to Clark" or "put him in the swimming pool."

For a template that has only one slot after the verb, that's a bit of a shock, so let's

have a closer look at where things go awry, and how we can solve this conundrum.

Direct and indirect objects are both arguments of the verb, which means that they represent participants

in the action or the event being described.

And these sorts of phrases are pretty much indispensable, since you can't say things

like "give to Clark" or "put him" by themselves.

In order to represent this requirement, X-Bar Theory situates both objects next to the verb, like so.

But the branches of the trees holding our sentences together are typically divided into two,

if they branch at all, so a three-way split definitely breaks with tradition.

Of course, we could chalk it up to ditransitives just being an exception.

We could even force them into our existing template, if we really wanted to.

But the problem is more than just aesthetic: it actually runs against some really well-established

grammatical facts. Let's say that Melanie has a mirror.

Then, we could easily imagine saying a sentence like "Melanie showed David himself," with

"himself" effortlessly referring back to David.

But according to the principles of Binding Theory, which spell out when and where pronouns

like "himself" can appear, it should be just as easy for us to use "Melanie showed

himself David" to express that very same thought.

If this is the right shape for our tree, either one should work, since even if the ordering's

different, the structural relationships in each case are exactly the same.

But in the second case, "himself" just can't refer to David, no matter how hard it tries to.

This strongly suggests that, somehow, the first object is actually higher up in the

tree than the second — that it sort of 'outranks' it.

So what could this possibly look like?

To answer that, we'll have to take a short detour through the syntax of causation.

In English, we use verbs like "make" and "cause" to represent the fact that somebody

made something happen.

So, we can take a sentence like "They fight back" and add in a third party, like in

"Sydney made them fight back."

But this isn't the only way languages introduce causers into the mix.

There's at least one class of verb that has this causative meaning built right into

it — so-called lexical causatives.

These verbs, like "melt" and "roll," connect people to the events that they set in motion.

"Oliver melted the ice" means that he caused the ice to melt, while "She rolled the oven

down the alley" draws a similar kind of connection.

These sorts of verbs are different from ordinary transitive verbs like "punch" or "kick,"

both in their meaning and their syntax.

While you can say "Oliver punched the ice, but nothing happened to it," you can't

say "Oliver melted the ice, but nothing happened to it."

The causative meaning is too much a part of the word to be cast aside.

More to the point, these verbs can optionally skip over the causer and go straight to what

was caused; so, "The ice melted" or "The oven rolled down the alley".

So how can we account for the behaviour of these verbs?

Do we have to suppose there are two separate versions of the verb stored in our head, each

associated with a slightly different structure?

Well, one big clue comes from languages that have a richer morphology than English.

When we look at, say, Malagasy, we see a similar pattern, but where the mechanism is much more visible.

In shifting from the transitive verb "hide something" to the intransitive "hide

yourself," Malagasy swaps out the beginning of the word.

In Tagalog, the intransitive verb "fall" shows up as this, while actively knocking

someone down looks like this — again, with a different set of sounds at the start.

And in Japanese, the intransitive verb 凹む"hekomu," meaning "to be dented," turns into the

transitive 凹ます "hekomasu," meaning "to dent something."

The root verb is the same in either case, but its function inside a sentence changes

by way of a special affix that inserts itself between the verb and the tense marker.

Let's see how this works in tree form.

So, if we had a sentence like "kikai-ga hekomu," for "the machine will be dented,"

our tree would look like something like this.

Since "kikai" is the only participant in this sentence, it goes on to become the

subject, while the verb moves up the tree to join together with the tense marker, like

the verbs do in French.

In contrast, speakers also have the option of inserting another layer into the structure,

headed by the morpheme "-as," which then paves the way for an agent to come in to cause

the event in question.

In "David-ga kikai-o hekomasu," David's now denting the machine.

He then goes on to become the subject of the sentence as a whole, while the verb once again

climbs the tree to collect all of its suffixes and become a full-fledged word.

In this setup, there's no need to suppose that two versions of each verb exist.

Instead, whenever an agent appears, it's simply the result of a special kind of phrase

found sitting just on top of the regular verb phrase — a kind of shell wrapped around

the main VP, whose job is to invite other personalities into the mix.

Importing the idea over into English, we can make an educated guess that verbs like "melt"

and "roll" follow the same blueprint.

These verbs have to get involved with inserting all the relevant players into the action,

so now they get split across two different sections of the sentence.

And when the part of the tree tasked with introducing the subject doesn't show up,

the object is all that's left.

We might even suppose that ordinary transitive verbs like "keep" or "erase" make

use of this kind of structure, too.

When we look at how much influence subjects and objects have over the meanings of their

verbal hosts, we find that objects seem to be a lot more closely connected to them than subjects.

Phrases like "throw a toaster" and "throw a fit" denote very different kinds of throwing;

and the same with "take an aspirin" and "take a nap."

But switching one subject for another doesn't really have the same effect; "Lenny took

a nap" and "Benny took a nap" describe fundamentally the same event — just with different nap-takers.

Our 'split VP' idea matches up with this nicely.

Best of all, we finally have a satisfying explanation of what the structures of ditransitive verbs must be like.

If agents and causers really do make their ways into sentences separately from objects,

this opens up the space that we need to fit the ditransitive puzzle piece into our overall

picture of sentence structure.

Let's have a look at how this actually works.

So, we've argued in the past that the structure of an English verb phrase has to look something

like this, with the subject starting off at the top, and then later moving up even

higher to become the subject of the sentence as a whole.

But you can see that this doesn't really leave any room for the indirect object — at

least, not unless we use the three-way branching.

But now, we toss in our new agent-adding structure, which surrounds our original verb phrase.

Call it a 'little vP' , to mark the difference between it and the main one.

Since the subject now starts off a bit higher in the tree, there's extra space inside

the lower verb phrase — enough to hold both objects.

Then, just like in Japanese, the verb moves up into the top floor, giving us the word order we want!

Ditransitives aren't really exceptions after all, and with the first object in a position

that's higher up in the tree than the second one, the facts about reflexives, or words

pointing back to other parts of the sentence, make total sense; a pronoun like "himself"

can't show up first, because that would put it up too high in the tree to be able

to refer back to David, whereas the other way around is fine.

And even though we can't see this extra structure with the naked eye, we can test

to see whether it's really there.

If verb phrases really are split in two, there end up being twice as many spots for adverbs

like "again" to attach to, which means that we expect to find differences in meaning.

And sure enough, a sentence like "Dr. Poole closed the door again" has two subtly different

interpretations: one where he'd closed the door before, and then did it again, and another

where someone else had closed it first, and after it was opened, he closed it again.

As you can see, different languages can reveal different sides to the same Universal Grammar

that we all possess.

And when they work together, there's no secret that they can't uncover.

So, we've reached the end of The Ling Space for this week.

If you cracked open your verb phrase to see what's inside, you learned that certain

words, like "give" and "put," pose a problem for our current theory of syntax;

that some languages use a special kind of structure, to introduce agents and causers

into the mix; and that if English has these structures too, it helps explain ditransitive

verbs, how they interact with reflexives, and why subjects and objects seem so different.

The Ling Space is made by all of these amazing people over here.

If you want to learn more about *how* these ideas tie into the passive voice, check back

on our website!

And while you're there, why not check out our store? You can even get the Super Schwa shirt I'm wearing!

We're also on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook, and if you want to keep expanding your own

personal Ling Space, please subscribe.

And tap that little notification bell down below if you want to find out right when we

post a new video. See you next time! Bar lo kom!

For more infomation >> How Do Verbs Cause Things? Splitting the Verb Phrase - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

SAIU!! DOWNLOAD DA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO SECRETA DO MINECRAFT PE 1.1.0.9 !! (MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION) - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> SAIU!! DOWNLOAD DA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO SECRETA DO MINECRAFT PE 1.1.0.9 !! (MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION) - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

MODS DEIDARA GTA SAANDREAS ♥ - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> MODS DEIDARA GTA SAANDREAS ♥ - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

How Do Computers Keep Track Of Time? - Duration: 1:29.

When you shut your computer off, or even disconnect it from power, it still knows the correct

time next day.

So how do computers keep track of time?

You might have noticed, there is a small battery on your motherboard.

The battery provides power for the real time clock when the computer is off and can last

up to 3 years.

This clock runs all the time, whether the computer is powered on or not.

Most real-time clocks use a crystal oscillator, which creates a signal with very precise frequency,

and is also used in wristwatches.

The battery is sometimes referred to as "CMOS" battery,

as it also provided power for CMOS RAM, where CMOS stands for complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor

and was used to store BIOS settings.

So what happens when you take out the battery and computer is disconnected from power?

The computer will lose track of time and you would have to enter the time and date when

you power it back on.

Today however, many operating systems are able to get current time from the internet,

using the Network Time Protocol.

Thanks for watching.

If you enjoyed this video, please hit that like button.

And don't forget to subscribe, to see more videos like this in future.

For more infomation >> How Do Computers Keep Track Of Time? - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Guardiões da Galáxia Vol2 Resenha do Blog Dicas da Bia - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Guardiões da Galáxia Vol2 Resenha do Blog Dicas da Bia - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cimento Caminhão do misturador | Misturador de cimento | Caminhao de concreto|Veículos de construção - Duration: 17:07.

For more infomation >> Cimento Caminhão do misturador | Misturador de cimento | Caminhao de concreto|Veículos de construção - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Podróż Apostolska Ojca św. Franciszka do Egiptu: Przylot - Duration: 15:54.

For more infomation >> Podróż Apostolska Ojca św. Franciszka do Egiptu: Przylot - Duration: 15:54.

-------------------------------------------

How To Change Your Channel Layout - YouTube Update 2017 - Duration: 4:16.

www.lateefsalmans.blogspot.com

For more infomation >> How To Change Your Channel Layout - YouTube Update 2017 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

😍 Primeiro Video Do Canal 😍 (Sky Clash) - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> 😍 Primeiro Video Do Canal 😍 (Sky Clash) - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Arnaldo Lima: Reforma da Previdência trata tanto do presente quanto do futuro - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Arnaldo Lima: Reforma da Previdência trata tanto do presente quanto do futuro - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

OBEJRZCIE TEN FILMIK UŚMIEJECIE SIĘ DO ŁEZ !!! - Duration: 8:54.

For more infomation >> OBEJRZCIE TEN FILMIK UŚMIEJECIE SIĘ DO ŁEZ !!! - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Seul, Coreia do Sul - Diário de viagem - Os voos - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Seul, Coreia do Sul - Diário de viagem - Os voos - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

[FANSUB] Live 2 do Sehun no Instagram - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> [FANSUB] Live 2 do Sehun no Instagram - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Little do You Know by NoLeads +subtitles - Duration: 3:04.

little did they know...

i see them from the middle where the spirals starts to grow

i admire when it snows its clearest in the cold

where i can see who heats themselves & story's can be told

here's a secret that i hold it's never are you old !

instead it's in your head like when it's said, your in control

singing little did they know that life is but a dream

it also what you thought but dont get lost, cause were a team

lays as similar as seen in these moments of your life

remember where you've been hear me screaming taking flight

shinning brighter than the lights a mighty man and poet

my life is just a price to pay fighting just to show it

once its spoken they're you know it i flying over drones

im fighting with the iron man taking out the clones

cant you feel me in the zone my mortgage needs a loan

i fighting for our lives and our environment and homes..nL

singing little did they know

if money makes you rich then logic's just a glitch

lethargy's got us objects, lost cause karma IS a bitch

now im slowing down my pitch im burning like a witch

prefer to be the first but mr snowden made the switch

but the media's a Mitch and greed is in the lead,

he's tryna put you in a ditch habitual as weeds

left us gluttony and greed perversion & diversion

resurfaced in the sea's like the kraken this is urgent

but we fighting with the Persians as history repeats

who else is gonna fund the war that keeps us in the streets

im still hungry tryna eat the email hits delete

and maybe when i die the smell

they'll find me in a week still they tell me take a seat

shrugging off my soul suddenly a love has come inside and took control

i finally reached the goal im feeling like im messi

but where im from its hockey and the legends name is gretzky

but little did they know i..nL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét