Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily so Apr 30 2017

Do not forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Horror Film Make-up (Tutorial) - These look so realistic. - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :DDD - Duration: 3:36.

Let's try and get to 50 or 60 Subscribers for the new goal :D

For more infomation >> THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :DDD - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Business Deal | Not So Different | Episode 1 | - Duration: 2:58.

Good Evening mam.

Hello Umar.

Its Umair mam.

Yeah Umair, how are you today?

I am Umair..

Today..

No how are you today, not who are you today.

Get your mouth straight before talking.

what?

Its my bad, I have a difficulty to pick up your accent.

Ok, I saw your bid on a freelancer website, and I really liked your work.

Very good.

I liked your work, but I think you are asking a bit too much money for that.

Mam my prices are very small.

Please call me Emma.

I have my Amma (mother) here in other room, and you are very smaller than me, I can't.

But we can be friends.

No no Emma, Emma, thats my name.

Spit ice from your mouth before talking.

excuse me?

no no no, I am saying very beautiful name.

Thanks , anyways I think you should reconsider your price.

Amma its already very small.

its Emma.

Yes yes yes Emma.

anyways meet me atleast 70%.

Thats very small Amma...

Emma.

Its a small business, I cant afford to go any higher than that.

Like my father owns Microsoft.

You there?

What is your final offer?

I can pay you maximum 80%.

And I won't take a ruppia less than 75%. No!

You said 80%, No you can't change that, you said 80 first.

Ok just send me the samples by the weekend.

Emma I take advance 50%.

I will send it to you after checking the first draft samples.

Take advantage of a poor, you greedy white person.

What did you say?

No no no, I am saying I am very happy, I am singing a song, Hello from the other side.

Ok Great. so its a deal.

Deal.

Hey Umair.

Yes.

You know what?

I can speak Urdu.

She is right you know?

You are doomed!

Hey guys this is Kelsea coming live from snowy Finland.

We are really excited about our new Youtube Channel Not so different, So if you like this

video, please give it great big thumbs up share it with all your friends.

tune in next week because we will be sending you a new video every week.

For more infomation >> Funny Business Deal | Not So Different | Episode 1 | - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Super Mario 63 part 4 so long gay Bowser - Duration: 21:16.

watch more anar

For more infomation >> Super Mario 63 part 4 so long gay Bowser - Duration: 21:16.

-------------------------------------------

Our FanArt Collection 팬아트 모음 [한글+عربي CC ] - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Our FanArt Collection 팬아트 모음 [한글+عربي CC ] - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best Curling Iron - Duration: 5:34.

Oh guys we got Mario Luigi here here it

comes

right here there's Luigi there's Mario

Super Mario whoa

ready now we're about to go on our jog

jog to ULTA exercise day two first

all right we're here at ULTA now for

Jessica she's getting her gift for her

birthday and yesterday's one was

ridiculous it was like a sample it's

a sample size of nothing

right now and I

just got ran over but shut well I am

recording so I ran over

very funny well yeah because then what

kind of not because it would damage my

debit card we did selling it right

number he she didn't get ran over the

guy threw her out of the car

so Jessica brought me here into this

place called Ulta and look at this look

at all of this

brushes brushes for years like every

brush one - poof it want to screw fit

and want to flatten it want to

straighten it want to dry it look at

this

Oh what is it this this is not a close

eye on those like a blender it's a

parent look at all these oh my gosh what

is this what is this Jess hey that's for

my permit I am seeing these very things

like this a long time

look at all these flat irons all these

straightening irons Holy Smoke and blow

dryers $200 blow dryer 250 you know you

can get yourself a $25 blow dryer it'll

work the same please

24 karat gold curling iron Jesus look at

this

come with you I haven't seen this much

stuff like this ever like this look at

this is a gold curling iron 24 karat

gold look it is crazy the ugliest

curling blow-dryer ever it's like a hand

all the stuff they have for women it's

crazy

finally finally out of Ulta are you free

get her free gift the sample size and I

just spent 12 times Oh parking violation

I didn't right here I've got myself some

lip plumper just kidding that's called

lip freak cuz you know these lips be

freaking out is it amazing won't you let

me in your back door so we rushed home

for the UPS guy our phones are in let's

see if I can guess which one it is this

is my Samsung see

wrong it is her iPhone it's pretty pink

this guy's is the f8 look at this look

at the beauty of this nice packaging I

told you I hate reviews and a mic every

year so on to the next all right guys it

is time to end this video don't forget

to Like and subscribe and share my

channel dudes let's get this channel

growing and I'll see you guys in the

next video thank you

For more infomation >> Best Curling Iron - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gmod Splatoon - Night on action *With Subtitles - Duration: 13:07.

Eldar: Hey Boxy!

Boxy: Yes?

Eldar: What are we waiting for?

Boxy: Wait for that Guy, There!

*Derp

*Who could that be?

*Daddy?

*John cena?

*Dat walk animation.

*Pain

*Wot?

*ZOOMING

*Wot?

*EARRAPE

*Dat stand up animation.

*Dat walk animation.

Night: Hey guys, sorry for taking so long.

Night: I had some problem with payment.

*Hi Night.

Eldar: Oh you got new Boot color?

Night: Yea..

Night: Hey Skippy.

Skippy: Yes, Night?

Night: Yesterday....about..

Night: About you guys met my boys....

Night: Is my guys nice?

Skippy: Which one?

Night: Charlie..

*Uh..ohh

Eldar: Just tell him.

Boxy: Yea...Is that hard to said?

Skippy: He..Nice :3

Night: Splendid.

*Talking

*Another talk..

*Explosion.

*Scream of scare.

Boxy: What just happen?

Eldar: I don't know!

*RUN

Boxy: They running from what?

Skippy: Human Police?

*POLICE.

*POLICE THINGS.

Police1: THIS WAY.

Police2: GO GO GO QUICKLY.

Boxy: WHAT just happen?

Boxy: What we gonna do now?!

*Talking each other with Worry

Officer Ryan: Hey, you there? Is that Inklings?

Officer Ryan: Yea! you there!

*Dat walk animation

Officer Ryan: This not place for you now.

Officer Ryan: You must go to the exit! this is DANGER now.

Eldar: What going on Officer?

Officer Ryan: There are terrorists around here Four of em', and got some weapon that can kill all of people here at you Inklings too.

Officer Ryan: So please go to the exit for your own safe...

Night: I will go nowhere!

Officer Ryan: Huh?!

Officer Ryan: What are you saying?!

Officer Ryan: Are you seriously?

Officer Rod: Yes, HE seriously

Officer Ryan: What are you trying to say sir?

Officer Rod: Don't you recognize him Ryan?

Officer Ryan: NO! he just normally inklings but why?

Officer Rod: This Inkling was human military former before.

Officer Ryan: What?! for real sir?

Officer Rod: His name was Knight Ozersky or Captain Knight Ozerskyi He join us and pass many battlefield, We could use his help.

Officer Ryan: Are you really Captain Knight Ozersky, from Former leader of Elite Squid?

Night: Yes, I am.

Officer Rod: Oh..Please sir. We could use your help sir, Can you help us again?

Night: I am agree to help.

Officer Rod: Yes, thank you sir!, We know we can counting on you, sir!

Officer Rod: Please sir, come with me this way.

Night: Hold on, Officer.

Night: I must ask you one favour.

Officer Rod: What is it sir?

Night: Could you please, Leave one of you men here, for protect my firends.

Officer Ryan: Okay, i will do it.

Night: Okay, we good.

Officer Rod: Good sir.

Officer Rod: Now, come with me this way!

*Be careful Night!

*Dat Running animation...

*There are Fighting thing ahead, so low your sound now :3

Night: HEY OFFICER!

Officer John: Oh Thankness! We did not expect to see you here Knight!

Officer John: We are you doing AROUND here? ARE you gonna help us?!

Night: YES! So report me what going on and what is your status?

Officer John: Yes, there are four terrors try to rob the bank and they bring some firepower as well!

Officer John: Our status was really bad, we lose 2 men, and under heavy fire, these terrors was well at useing weapons as well!

Officer John: So we could use you as Extra Thic..Help!

*DED

Officer John: NO NO NO MEN DOWN!

Officer John: OFFICER DOWN!!

Officer Rod: HEY! 4/9 this is officer Rod. We meet swat team now.

Radio: This tim...

Officer Rod: I SAID NOW!

Radio: Okay, we will send Swat team on your way, about 1 sec.

Officer Ryan: Okay here, This is what I am talking about!

Officer Ryan: Swat team!

Officer John: WOW, that's so fast! Kay-9 be careful!

*CALL OF DUTY MOMENT

*CSGO 2 GAMEPLAY LEAKED FOOTTAGE

*Rip, Pass F to Pray.

*Night thinking

*GUNZ

*GUNZ

*GUNZ

*Pass ALT+F4 to Pick up

*Night Stand ready

*BEST JUMP

*CSGO2 LEAKED FOOTTAGE

*HEADSHOT

*ANOTHER HEADSHOT

*U HAX?!

Bad guy: Hey guys, I got the money let move!

*Oh Shiet

*RUN

Bad guy: Got to find place to hide.

Swat leader: That guys not around here! THIS WAY!

Bad guy: Yeah that it, I am almost dead ha ha ha ha ha

*SENPAI?!

Bad guy: Huh, what is that noise?

*CSGO2 BAN SCENE

*W8 wot?!

*Dafuq r dey doink here?!

Callie: Is he gone?!

Marie: QUIET

*HERE JONNY!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*SCREAM

Swat leader: HEY THIS WAY!

Swat leader: STOP RIGHT THERE BRO!

Swat leader: THERE NOWHERE TO HIDE NOW!

*Violence Scene

Callie: Help us....

Bad guy: Hahaha, I'll get away from me, or I will shoot the seafood.

Marie: Please...

*NONONONODUNUDAREM8DUNDODAT.wtf

Bad guy: I said get away from me, Do you hear what? I just said for these sushi will be my dinner.

*HAHAHAHAHUEHUEHEHE

*Hey Dude

Bad Guy: What is it, homie...

*SCARE

*FNAF FOOTTAGE

*Shiet

*DED

*YAY WE ARE FREE!

*Thank you, for saving us!

Night: Nah..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Night: This just my duty.

Night: Wait WAIT, Hold on girls.

*This is for kid?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*OH SHIET THIS JUST HAPPEN

Swat 02: Did i just smell somethin'?

Swat 04: This smell like sushi....

Swat 04: Lmao

*OHH HELL NOOOO

Callie: This good to have you here.

Marie: FLOP

*Uh..Oh..Here we go again..

*FLASHBACK

*Sound from his head

Swat 03: What happen to him?

Boxy: He just got some flashback from his past...

For more infomation >> Gmod Splatoon - Night on action *With Subtitles - Duration: 13:07.

-------------------------------------------

gijae & gyutae; if you love me, say so. - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> gijae & gyutae; if you love me, say so. - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pate Chaud/ Blätterteig gefüllt mit Hackfleisch/ Banh Ba Te So - Duration: 7:09.

Hello, it's nice that you tuned into thuskochtour again.

Today I want to show you this delicious Pate Chaud/ Banh Ba Te So.

Pate chaud/ Banh Be Te So is a vietnamese-french pastry made of puff pastry and mine meat.

This pastry is very simple and I therefore want to share it with you.

And now I will show you the ingredients:

You need: 600g mince meat (either pork mince, minced beef or minced turkey)

2 rolls of puff pastry (550g)

2 egg yolks

1 onion

2 ½ tsps salt

some pepper

egg white

1 tsp sesame oil

First peel the onion and cut them into little dices.

Add the onions to the minced meat.

Add pepper and salt.

Finally add the sesame oil and mix it together.

If the meat is mixed, roll out the puff pastries and cut them into small rectangulars (10x6cm).

I took a bisiklet as a guide. Of course you can also use a knife.

Then put approx. 1 tsp of meat onto the pastry and press the meat together.

Butter the upper end with some egg white and roll up the pastry with the filling.

When the pastries are rolled up, coat them with egg yolks and bake them in the oven for approx. 25min at 200 degrees.

And here you have delicious Banh Ba Te So/ Pate Chaud.

It is a very delicious and simple recipe.

You can also use them as fingerfood for a party.

So have fun trying out this recipe and until next time!

Bye!!!<3<3<3

For more infomation >> Pate Chaud/ Blätterteig gefüllt mit Hackfleisch/ Banh Ba Te So - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

COLORS | Learning COLORS by popping BALLOONS | Colors for Kids 4k - Duration: 2:55.

LottyLearns.com

Learning Colors! (colors for kids)

Learn Colors...

Yellow (color)

purple (color)

pink (color)

green (color)

black (color)

red (color)

white (color)

orange (color)

blue (color)

gray (color)

Nice job! You just won a sticker.

Learn Colors!

red (color)

purple (color)

pink (color)

green (color)

black (color)

yellow (color)

white (color)

orange (color)

blue (color)

gray (color)

Nice job! You just won a sticker.

Learn colors!

yellow (color)

purple (color)

pink (color)

green (color)

black (color)

red (color)

white (color)

orange (color)

blue (color)

gray (color)

Nice job! You just won a sticker.

Thanks for learning with us. We had such a fun time with you.

Hope you visit us again soon.

Learning colors

Click here to watch the next video...

and don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> COLORS | Learning COLORS by popping BALLOONS | Colors for Kids 4k - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nackig: So verbringen Daniela & Lucas ihren 1. Hochzeitstag - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Nackig: So verbringen Daniela & Lucas ihren 1. Hochzeitstag - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Rajpal Yadav's Best Comedy Scene || Best Hindi Comedy Video || - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> Rajpal Yadav's Best Comedy Scene || Best Hindi Comedy Video || - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS4 1.6 VTi So Chic - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS4 1.6 VTi So Chic - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

So... what is your favorite local bookstore? - Duration: 1:09.

Hi everyone. I'm Rincey and I am one of

the contributing editors over at book

riot and I am back with this week's reader

question. So here in the United States

yesterday was independent bookstore day.

A bunch of cities around the country were

celebrating and encouraging people to go

to their like local bookstores. And in

honor of that one of our contributors

Rachel Manwell put together a post that

was sort of like crowdsource amongst

contributors about some of the best book

stores around the country. And so my

question for you guys this week is

inspired by that and it is what is your

favorite local bookstore. Or if you don't

have a local bookstore, what's just your

favorite independent bookstore that

you've ever been to. I think it will be

more interesting if you have a local

bookstore to talk about your local

bookstore, but, if you know I want to keep

it open so that way if people have don't

have a local bookstore -- I know that's the

case for a lot of people -- they can still

talk about this in some capacity. So yeah,

leave a comment down below. Let's spread

the bookstore love and I will see you guys next week.

For more infomation >> So... what is your favorite local bookstore? - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS5 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS3 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS3 1.6 e-HDi So Chic - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut Mixed with Grapefruit Juice and OJ, Summer, so Easy and Fun to do in 5 minutes | TyeChloe - Duration: 5:46.

hi welcome to the TyeChloe's show we're

going to make the orange coconut a

watermelon

okay just grapefruit we made with orange

already and say what's your name

my name is Batgirl man we're gonna renew

Batman headband yah yah yah keep that I

genuinely

the villain you know what the villain is

you do okay let's get started

so we're going to make it because you

don't make it Marvin for you then you

got someone abandoning and we've great

fruit

yeah because break so just grateful yeah

it's so good for you so fresh my dad

eats this grapefruit every day he likes

it

not to get strung a bit and he's 25 inch

big and strong good build I got my long

tail grapefruit fresh one Ruby would be

good yeah and coconut fresh one way

better than the the bottle but if you

don't have fresh one this kind is good

too after beg Allah let me out this

other one yes this is coconut what peach

they put peach but that's who sweet for

me you know I don't grapefruit and then

that you chop off the head is so hard so

I have to do it over there want you to

chop it open you got a spoon in there

because got coconut and ethnic wouldn't

mean it's good for you know in it

dum-dum has done like me like

to open up my mom mm-hmm coconut juice

in there isn't right Fred can you take

out the eyes no mommy I like mine of

course this you have to use bottled

yeah because so bad I have a lager won't

there is 1 ice cube

mm-hmm

and the swing what energy is love a

lotta man would make watermelon coconut

we will make coconut watermelon right after this

let's try it mmm so good get a straw

Iam not going to drink it ,

you love your watermelon ha

bright your watermelon is how red that

is right the best one man what the men

did do and look like purple almost yeah

but in the camera it's purple and out

the cameras red it's not a twin of the

difference good yeah you're colorblind

no because that I am um Oh clever clogs

do you know what's clever talk to me

yeah yeah what's happening that means

someone is smart and good and perfect

hmm and then oh don't wanna things oh

okay cheers this is great for summer

thanks so much for watch it guys before

thumps up, don't forget to subscribe

and your ruby red you, it is so red

my watermelons are sweet come on Oh you

watermelon is purple

don't forget your coconut

coconut is so good for the summer, grapefruit help you lose weight

with grapefruit is very good for

a hydration for your skin

mmm so so good and this and this time

she mean to stay away from the sun

keep your skin out of the sun

okay bye you don't like it thumbs up

anyway anyway leave us some comments love to hear

from you what you like orange grapefruit

a watermelon or coconut juice

coconut with grapefruit

thank you

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét