Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily me Apr 29 2017

Today we're here at the Mechanical Engineering Design Expo for Iowa State University.

It's a great chance for the students at the sophomore-level and even the senior-level

to bring together as a team of five or six, the things they've learned and to actually

work on a project with real goals, real deliverables.

Then for the senior teams it's icing on the cake in that they're actually working

with a sponsor who has a real project that they want student input on.

I see this as a natural extension of the land grant university mission in that we're taking

academic understanding and knowledge and innovation and helping private industry where they're

seeking that help to boost their product line innovation profitability.

The way that works is that students actually sign nondisclosure agreements so the companies

can feel comfortable to bring it into this public environment.

From an industry perspective, we appreciate the opportunity to partner with the universities.

Again I go back to, as a smaller company without all of the resources as some of the bigger

companies, the university has a lot of the tools and resources that we can leverage so

this is great public-private partnership.

For the two teams that we sponsored and worked with I was very impressed with, number one

their energy.

They were very excited.

Our project dealt with an alternative material they might not have had much experience with

so that was neat for them.

Then walking around just looking at the diversity of the projects that are here, even the countries

that they're serving with their project work, is pretty interesting.

It's impressive and we probably will come back with another project in the future.

For more infomation >> Spring 2017 ME Design Expo - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Stitchers 2x02 Sneak Peek 2 "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:59.

Linus?

Derek Steelman, 28 years old.

He got hit by a car this morning in Downtown LA.

At one point he was number 3 on the FBI's most wanted hacker list.

Until the FBI caught him posting internal memos

- from one of the "big five" oil companies. - I could only find two photos.

Well, he was a hacker. He wouldn't have wanted a big Internet footprint.

Instead of prison, the FBI offered him a deal.

He turned white hat, started working for some of our off-the-books agencies.

- N.C.T.C.? - C.T.I.I.C.?

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.?

Among others.

His job was to prevent cyber-terrorists from breaching our systems.

So he could have been killed because of something he found out.

Wait! What is that?

That's an Insulin pump. Derek was wearing at the time of death.

Witnesses say Derek looked disoriented before he walked into traffic.

Was he drunk? On drugs?

But we can't wait 48 hours to get his tox screen.

If Derek was murdered, we need to know how and why.

For more infomation >> Stitchers 2x02 Sneak Peek 2 "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

World of Training Rooms #2 - Duration: 6:35.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!

Ooooooh!!!

*singing*

What's the matter with you?

I'm going to kill yo and kill you and kill you!

Take this!

I'm coming for you!!

Take this!

¡Ho, ho, ho, ho!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kaboom!

derp

????

OH SH**!!!

Kaboom!

IN COMIIING!!!

Ka-kabo-boom!

WOOO!

Kaboom! Headshot!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kaboom!

WOOO!

Kaboom!

*Super Mario Bros sounds*

*Super Mario Bros sounds*

*Super Mario Bros sounds*

ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Show me a moves!

FALCON...!

...PUUNC...!

*singing*

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I feel alive!

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

*singing*

Surprise!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*Wilhelm Scream*

Do a barrel roll!

I believe I can fly!

For more infomation >> World of Training Rooms #2 - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

REACTION LIME - PART OF ME Official Music Video - Duration: 6:16.

Hello everybody, I am Luckas, as you know.

And now I'm here again with Rafael. Hi guys, how are you?

And let's record a V-pop reaction. Rafael never seen V-pop right? I've never seen V-pop.

V-pop is the Vietnamese pop.

And Rafael is more K-pop fan. Yes! So it's the first time he will see

a video Vietnamese.

And as you are sending a lot, they sent me this song

I brought it with me also. He has never seen.

OK? OK? Today we will see

mv the girl group

Lime with the song Part of Me.

Part of me, part of part of me.

OK, let's go. 1 2 and 3 already.

BTS has the name in music

They are bikers

It's high? It's not good.

Look they are bikers, people

It's a trio? It's a trio, so now

Now they are a quartet, but rather was a trio. (I was wrong, they were a quartet and now a trio xD)

I think that this is the debut song, then entered another. (I was wrong I know it's not the debut song, but a comeback xD)

That's the famosinha because it is in a different color?

It will be?

I do not remember their names but I remember having a calling Ivone

at least by that name gives to help.

What you `re thinking?

I think the language is very strange, is something I never heard, it's weird, you know?

is totally different from Korean, you know?

the tongue.

Yes, and in Korea they talk much more pro American Yes, pro english

But do you think they beautiful?

That's beautiful. That?

This middle. This is also beautiful.

And the choreography what do you think?

The choreography is cool, it is well characterizing any pop style

Yes, but you feel much like k-pop?

I think like that. So how Asia

everyone says that is copying the k-pop but not quite. Each has its characteristic.

Yes. They have some English, right? "You and me"

"Can you see"

And the name of the song is entirely in English.

It has another song of them that has the name in Vietnamese, but is in English as well.

But I like that kind of music so little hit, it's cool.

Would you put this song on your playlist? I put on my playlist!

I'm just not used to the language. The language is very strange yet.

Yeah, me too the first time I saw it I was ...

I found strange

You can see that they are interested in the boy, right?

They are eyeing the boy. But three in one?

Yes the three in one. There may have to have one for each.

Or two for each. (laughs) This part here oh

melting pro runner.

Oh, they are beautiful. Yes. The most beautiful is this where '

let me see if I can identify them.

This totally black hair, look.

This one, the rapper now.

I think I did not like it, I liked it

of which is

Of having hair half blond at the tips, this one. Yes.

Know. That it has now. The blue shirt, right? IT IS.

And the other is also beautiful.

They are bikers, folks. Yes, they are going to race.

a motorcycle race.

You know what that reminds me? That song AOA.

A Japanese music they made shortly.

I do not know do not like Japanese music. Why have

Has but is not .... is not .... how do you say?

is not a motorcycle, I find it by car.

Well, I liked the music, had not seen yet. AND

And this group is so, so I realized

in Vietnam, they focus heavily on soils

So now they are making more groups

I liked. From 0 to 10, I give 7.

7 I found that the video could have a little more effects

Simple, it is simple. But the music is good. I like music with rap.

only the language you are not familiar.

Because it is new right.

But I want to know Vietnam one day. Liked? Oh me too!

Vietnam is in my plans. Invite us to go to Vietnam!

Let's go to Vietnam to make a fan meeting for you!

Look that!

So that was the reaction

of Part of Me the LIME group

Thank you for attending here

If you liked gives a like, share it with your friends

follow us on social networks.

do not forget to sign up in the channel it is very important.

you is Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia

Of where it is, continue to see us. Also in Brazil

Because we are having a lot of views from outside and Brazil

none. Because?

Brazilians do not like me.

Brazilians do not like Asian culture.

The staff here just like K-pop

a big kiss to all of you. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> REACTION LIME - PART OF ME Official Music Video - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

BMF Entertainment | Knox' - Trust me - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> BMF Entertainment | Knox' - Trust me - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

CVG Capitulo 24: "Me odias, ¿verdad?" - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> CVG Capitulo 24: "Me odias, ¿verdad?" - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Stitchers 2x02 Promo "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:01.

Three,

two,

one,

Time to get wet!

He is your brother.

- Who does she think she is? - Give him a chance.

- Who's running this operation? - The smart people.

If Dr. Benning reprogrammed his nanobots,

why can't we reprogram ours?

To do what?

You're trouble.

You feel that?

You knew about this?

And you didn't tell me?

I'm worried about her.

I have access to technology that gave me an advantage.

She's completely different.

It's worse than that.

Kirsten just got activated.

Come on, stretch.

This time, you won't be able to bring me back.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY WEDNESDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Stitchers 2x02 Promo "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

ترجمة اغنية شون مانديز There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> ترجمة اغنية شون مانديز There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

BIENTÔT SUR LA CHAÎNE ! - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> BIENTÔT SUR LA CHAÎNE ! - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

BTS IN BRAZIL REACTION (Boy Meets Evil + Girl Singing CYPHER PT.4 + Talk In Portuguese) - Duration: 12:00.

For more infomation >> BTS IN BRAZIL REACTION (Boy Meets Evil + Girl Singing CYPHER PT.4 + Talk In Portuguese) - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

El Aeropuerto Jorge Chavez me ESTAFO! - Duration: 20:29.

For more infomation >> El Aeropuerto Jorge Chavez me ESTAFO! - Duration: 20:29.

-------------------------------------------

Got Me Good - Ciara | POM DANCE TUTORIAL - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> Got Me Good - Ciara | POM DANCE TUTORIAL - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

Everyone Leaves Me :-( - Duration: 2:05.

Your at a moment where you don't know what's wrong with you, why every one leaves you,

why every one lies, why everyone hurts you and why everyone gives up on you.

Friends and family ask are you're okay...yeah I'm okay.

But deep inside you're hurting you're asking yourself "am I really that bad of a person?

What am I doing wrong?"

trust me I know that feeling, you stop letting people into your life because they always leave at

the end.

You push them away because all they do is hurt you

But listen, don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves

you when you're in darkness.

There may be people who promised you that they will always be there for you, but they

lied to you, move on, this is not the end of the story, it's the end of there role in

your book.

It hurts, of course it does, but it's not the end of the world.

Understand this, people will leave you, but God never will.

People will hurt you, God will heal you.

People will humiliate you, God will magnify you.

People will judge you, God will justify you.

Ask God to put the right people in your life, surround yourself with people who know your

worth, who will push you towards greatness, and who will help you become a better person.

Forgive those who didn't appreciate you and have faith that God will put someone in your

life that will.

So let me be example by saying for those who hurt me thank you because you made me stronger,

for those who lied to me thank you because you made me smarter.

For those who left me thank you because I realize that I could do so much alone.

I forgive you and thank you for being part of my journey.

May the gospel give you life.

For more infomation >> Everyone Leaves Me :-( - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO VIRAL- TAG 5 SECRETOS DE ANGELITA TV ¿ POR QUE ME FUI DE COLOMBIA? - Duration: 4:13.

Hello followers of Angelita TV

Today let's talk

Of the 5 Secret Angelita TV tags

So I hope you like it

One of the big questions

Why did you come to Peru?

good

the reason

Because I came to Peru

For the great opportunities

of work

I was living

In colombia

I was working in an international company

That I take the opportunity

To come to Peru

And to play my profession

I did very well

And I opened many doors

In other jobs

This question makes me

Why did not you go back to Colombia?

In Peru I like

I like their people, food

your culture

I like the way Peru lives

I like the atmosphere, the places

I love the Peruvian people

I liked Peru, it's a magical place

And I said here I want to stay

I want to enjoy this culture

I want to learn

With all my knowledge

I can show them in both private and public entities in Peru

Applying everything that is as adminstrator, editor and teacher

I can apply it in Peru.

Why do I move my hands too much?

I like to talk by moving my hands, it's natural for me.

Sometimes I move my hands more than other days when I'm happy

It's common to see it like this in my videos

If you watch my video you will notice that I move my hands

I invite you to watch my videos and you will notice

It's part of my personality

I do this naturally

this question

To the root of which I am a Colombian living in Peru

What if I live legal or illegal in Peru?

I have all my documents in order

I am a citizen more in Peru

From the moment you arrive in Peru

Since my first job

I had submitted all my documents to migrations

In which they gave me the 15 days my foreigner's license for the agreement of Mercosur

Because I met all the requirements

After 2 years they gave me the other document in which I am a citizen more in Peru

Could open bank accounts

Take out documents

I'm a citizen of Peru

This question goes because I upload videos of both Colombia and Peru.

Some are confused if I am Colombian or Peruvian

I am a Colombian national

I was born in Villavicencio-Colombia

What happens is that for 4 years I live in Peru

As I told you earlier

I came to live in Peru

And to work

That is the reason why I upload content from both countries

I liked talking about Colombia and Peru.

Proudly Colombian

My parents are colombian and I have 2 sisters

Good followers

I hope you like my video

They already know what to do

Like this video

And leave me a comment

If you have other questions

Or any inquiry they have

Can you leave me the questions here below

Activate the bell and do not stop seeing me

I count on you all

I send many kisses

Do not stop seeing me, bye

For more infomation >> VIDEO VIRAL- TAG 5 SECRETOS DE ANGELITA TV ¿ POR QUE ME FUI DE COLOMBIA? - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Stitchers 2x02 Sneak Peek "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:09.

You guys are the hottest couple ever.

- Oh! - Actually, we're not...

We... We're not sure...

if this is the right bike for us.

Right, Pumpkin?

Actually, I didn't even know

that shnookums wanted a motorcycle

until he died last week.

You did what now?

But lucky for muffin I was there to save him.

- Why tempt fate, right? - Yeah.

- Okay, so I guess this is... - I guess I'll take it.

Sold.

Oh, man!

My first motorcycle.

Aren't you a little young for a mid-life crisis?

Oh!

We actually gotta go to work.

Is there anyway that we can put this aside for later?

I'll be back.

'Cause Arnold said that in "Terminator 2". He rides a motorcycle. Sorry.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY WEDNESDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Stitchers 2x02 Sneak Peek "Hack Me If You Can" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

PANNA FLASHBACK ft. ALI B - BEST OF EASY MAN 2009 Vol.3 - Duration: 7:35.

2009! Many memories.

What can I say about it? I've been through a lot.

But it were one of my first videos, where it was just me giving Panna's.

It was at a school. "Who Dares?!" Who dares to play against me.

And I destroyed the entire school.

So till this day, I still say: Who dares to play against me?

No problem, street football player, professional football player, it doesn't matter!

It's my passion! Nothing but love!

And this is what I do man! Easy Man!

Around that time I introduced the "Dirk Panna".

It was a Panna my brother taught me.

And we call that the "Dirk Panna".

I used it against a guy who was saying that I could not give him a Panna.

He was really talking arrogant outside of the cage.

And I put him on the spot and told him lets play! Who Dares!

And he accepted and I gave him the:

That was the "Dirk Panna" man!

Bang! Bang!

Like I said, 2009 a lot of memories.

After the "Who Dares" Panna there were a lot of shows.

I was performing more and more.

Eventually I had a performance together with Ali B.

We did the "Sync Show" with the boys.

Shout out to the boys!

That was really awesome!

And I'll never forget it.

It's hard work!

2009 was also the year I was booked abroad for the second time.

I went to Bahrain, with Tom V and Randy Koetsier.

We had an awesome time over there.

After the shows in the City Centre, they brought us to an indoor court to play Futsal.

And I showed them my Easy Man skills.

I showed them what Futsal was about.

And they were shocked.

I scored a goal from around the midline.

But you just have to see for yourself.

And let me know what you think, like and Subscribe JeandDoestTv!

This is what we do man. Easy Man! Love & Respect!

To all our fans who love SSD:

We're real people, everything we do is real!

No fake shit, we're not from Neptune.

We're just real!

You know it. We're gonna do the show, we're gonna rock it!

We only bring the truth with the ball! Check it!

I was still very young.

So we were acting crazy and doing stuff like a Skill Battle against each other and dancing.

See who had the best tricks and dance moves.

I don't know for sure who won that battle, but I think it was me.

But just check out for yourself!

Yes, yes, it's Easy Man!

Do you want to see the video of 2007? Click here!

Or if you want to see the video of 2008? Click here!

Easy Man! Love & Respect!

Bang!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét