Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily instagram Apr 28 2017

Unboxing # 1 lace front wig from @iheartwigsofficial store!

Follow the @iheartwigsofficial store on instagram

Wonderful wigs and a cheap price only at @iheartwigsofficial

All wigs are resistant to plaid and babyliss

Soft and pliable yarns, easy to care for, does not hug or embark easily

Leave your like and subscribe to my channel so you do not miss a big draw that's coming!

Hi loves, how are you? I'm recording my first boxing this wonderful lace

that I won with my partnership with the @iheartwigsofficial store

and I will leave in the description of the video the link of the store, the wig and everything else

Guys, they are wonderful ... they are very attentive in buying, besides the quality of the wig is wonderful, you will see here

And who is my friend or follows me or is from the region, will see me at parties because I'm going to wear the wig

The wigs are good, great quality ... arrive fast, more or less in 25 days my order arrived

I'm so happy, and I'll open it with you... until now I did not open the package. I'll open with you. Don't stop watching!

So as you can see, the package is small ... slightly larger than one sheet of A4 paper

Come some papers

It's an import declaration

The @iheartwigsofficial store is located in Yexas, USA!

Address and other delivery information

I'll open it for you to see.

There's nothing else in here ... Look

There is a message and the wig

The message says "Hi there, thanks for teaming up with iheartwigs boutique! Can't wait to see <3 oxoxox"

Thank you so much iheartwigs, the wig is amazing... Kisses

This is the long-awaited front lace

I finished to make ... like to Gaga, ray of glitter

The wig came with the protection screen. All wigs when they buy come with this screen ...

Which is not to twine the wire

This is front lace

So guys, I was in doubt about the color, I thought it would be platinum blond, but it is not .. it is a clear blonde. Not platinum, not white.

Look at the lace, almost three fingers of lace front. This extra screen is for cutting...

Inside the wig has three combs, one at the nape of the neck and two at the sides to assist in the attachment to the head and two more hooks

At the nape of the neck is an important detail. The seam is reversed, so can make ponytail or hairstyle stuck in coking will not appear your hair

Because of this seam is reversed

This part is at the nape of the neck and covers your hair

The lace is from ear to ear. Like any lace you buy

The fiber resists up to 180 degrees, so you can smooth or curl and make several hairstyles!

The wig cut is a straight cut with the slightly peaked tips

The fiber is very soft, smelling and delicious

New wig is wonderful

I will leave in the description box the site and the social networks of the store, the model of the wig ...

They use a lot of instagram, always post the news there before posting on the site

By instagram you can ask any questions and they respond very fast and are very attentive

The instagram is here on the screen and also in the description box

Soon, I will have my discount coupon ... Just get in touch with me through my social networks that are also in the description box

And I'll give you the 10% discount coupon from Kyn Smalls, okay?

It is very fast, the delivery was from 20 to 25 days

I had no problems, they send as gifts. And you can rest easy, because you will not be taxed

The value of the wigs range from $ 50.00 to $ 90.00... depends on the model of the wig you want...

Comes a lot of hair, the fiber is great, it is good for beating hair... For you who likes to beat hair

The shop also makes a wig to order. If you want a more different wig...

You can order a wig with two colors, or with a slightly longer hair length than they do and will suit you

Now I'll cut the excess of the lace

Let's go!

I will not cut the lace much, because as it is new it will not appear

Good, cut lace!

Just a little more

Now, cut lace!

I'm going to loose my hair to see how it goes with make

Look, what a wonderful lace!

The root is very natural.

As you can see, you do not need to glue ... If you want you can stick a glue on the sides only to fix it better .. It's wonderful!

Look at the trim of the strings .. Look at that wonderful hair!

Look at that lace, look at the hair distribution... It does not look like it's a wig!

A wonderful quality!

So if you liked this lace... Below you have all the information for you to contact the seller and make your

If you liked this video, click enjoy, share with your friends and subscribe to my channel so you will not miss any videos

Leave your suggestion here in the comments of something you want me to do or something that I can improve

And I'll do my best to answer you

And most importantly, activate the bell to always receive notifications on your mobile from new videos

And I always put the videos on facebook too

That's it people! Other boxes like this will soon be available.

For now I have two partnerships, with @ iheartwigsofficial (video store) and also @colorclshop, a Korean contact lens store

Soon, you'll see the wonderful lenses coming up here on the channel!

So people, little kiss... This is the lace!

I'll post on facebook too, enjoy and share with your friends...

Bye bye!

Sign up for the channel! Like and share the video and do not forget to leave your comment!

Attention you will soon have the draw of the pair of colored contact lenses! Follow me on instagram @kynsmalls

For more infomation >> #1 UNBOXING Lace Front Wig Store (@Iheartwisofficial) - ENGLISH SUBTITLES AVAILABLE - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Corny. Random. Nina. Announcement. - Duration: 2:07.

nsquared32

For more infomation >> Corny. Random. Nina. Announcement. - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A Hole Disappear Magic Trick - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> How To Make A Hole Disappear Magic Trick - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Barry Aldridge | The Road to Nerdfighteria - Duration: 7:30.

Hey, Youtube. It's Barry Aldridge. Real

name; no gimmicks. How's it hanging people?

I'm here to talk about my journey on my

road to Nerdfighteria. It all began

though back 2007. Oh, gosh. This is like ten

years ago. Oh, crap. I can't believe that.

Nearly 10 years.

So I'd heard

about the Vlogbrothers a little

bit. One or two inklings because

I knew a YouTuber by the name of

Charlieissocoollike liked their videos

and I was probably in and out a bit, but

my first serious interaction with the

Vlogbrothers was December 17, 2007. The

very first ever Project for Awesome and

I saw videos I knew from people like

Charlieissocoollike, like JohnnyDurham19

eah he doesn't do videos much

anymore and a couple other people for

a thing called Project for Awesome. And I was

like, "What the hell's this? I'm curious

about this." And then I remember I was

sort of was inkling with the Vlogbrothers

so it was it was on the right day and

the Vlogbrothers had launched a video called

Project for Awesome. They were behind

it and Hank was saying, "Good morning. It's

December 17 and he was flailing his arms

about and I thought, "Is he a quiz show

host or something. No, no, it's fine. That's weird."

But anyhow, I liked his energy. I liked his

brother being completely opposite and I

like what they were actually talking

about. When I watched a couple of their

previous videos I was like, "Hmm. This is interesting.

There's some intelligence here. Really

good work there. I was like, "Okay,

cool!" and so it was based off of

Charlie's recommendation because it was

his recommendation to be quite

honest. So, over the course of time,

I'd watch a few of their videos and that

and then around about in April as I was

chatting to some friends, I had the

impossible. The Vlogbrothers subscribed

to me. I was like, "Whaaaaaaat....WHAT??!!? Seriously!!"

And, it was sort of history. Like I

made it. I made it into the inner sanctum

of nerdfighteria. I'm in the

Holy Temple and I cannot escape. I'm now

going to be converted into a statue! AHHHHHHH.

Yeah.

I thought I was going to be turned into a

statue, so I was like, "You know what, I've

earned their respect. Also, yeah, I did a

little bit of a channel recommendation

to them, so they went and

used one of their intros back in two

thousand eight. Yeah, if you do remember

the Vlogbrothers videos intros in 2007, it's a

very, very sort of dated intro, but it was

good at the time because it represented

YouTube's independence really to be fair.

Around the time after

that, I think was about mid-200, I

watched all of their videos from 2007.

The everyday challenge

sort of thing, which, I do miss so really to be

quite honest with you. Got it done within a

month I think. Yeah, I think was like

a month and it was fun to watch. And

you know, nowadays, the videos wouldn't

look that great because the greatness of

the video and not 240p pixels.

After that, I knew about what they

were doing and I decided, " You know what,

I'm going to get more involved with

Project for Awesome." I did do a

project for awesome video in 2007 by the way, but

under an old username and then I thought

I'll get myself a bit more involved. And

I thought, "You know what, I like what

they're actually doing with that and I did a

Project for Awesome video in 2008 and it

blew up like hell. I'm not kidding. Not

only that, it also got onto the front

page of the global website where the

Vlogbrothers were guest edited, which was

part of the best three months I ever had.

And not only that, it recognized about

the fact that you know it made me want

to do work and try and put in videos

with autism as well. Talking about autism,

trying to raise awareness, talk about my

life experiences and out a bit more, and

it was just crazy I just thought it was

absolutely amazing. I've gotta thank John

and Hank seriously from the bottom of my

heart about that. Did I ever meet John

and Hank? Yes, absolutely. I met John twice.

I met Hank once. My first visit though

with John was back in August of 2010. I

can't remember it well. I think maybe like August

fourteenth maybe it was. Yeah, I have the

train ticket somewhere but I can't seem to find

it. He was doing a book signing

that at The Water Stones in London and I

think was near Piccadilly Circus I

remember. And I have done a video about

meeting him and I had asked him about

a message. He said just how Barry Aldridge is

awesome and I was like, "Oh my god, that was so

cool!" and he recognized me straight

away. It was just unbelievable. It was really

cool I remember meeting, mark my

words, in a pub gig sort of thing which

we don't actually talk about nowadays. If

you want to know a bit about that, just

private message me. Well, you know, and

it was actually kind of cool and then

the second time I met them was on the

further February 2013. That's John for

the second time and Hank for the first

time. It was for the signing of...not Paper

Towns, The Fault in Our Stars. The

Fault in Our Stars book, I think, was the

paperback? Yeah, it was the paperback and

it was a great show because it was in

this expensive hallway. Talked for

like an hour and a half and I

remember the football was on, I think the

superbowl, as well there was a lot

of sports stuff going on. I remember Hank

you talking about he found the Superbowl

without commercials being a bit weird

over here and that, because in America

they show the Super Bowl and have all

these commercials. And then, well, I met

him and I was thinking like, "John's

probably forgot." John

remembered me and he told Hank

and then Hank just got out of his seat

and hugged me. I wish I had a video of

that to be honest with you. I can only tell

it from fact so some people say I'm alive,

but I'm not. So, that's my big road

and also some of the things of meeting

the Vlogbrothers really to be honest with you.

And the road has been quite long and a

bit narrow, and also a bit tough, as well,

because I'm more of an underground one.

If people ask me what type of

nerdfighter I am, I'm an underground one,

which you know I don't follow to the

beat of the mainstream. I'm more someone

near that. I like

mainstream stuff like Doctor Who and

that, but I followed to the beat of my

own drum and if there was a

Project for Awesome, I will follow the

rule stat, but anything else with Nerdfighteria

and all that sort of stuff, I would

probably do fifty-fifty. As

long as it's for a good cause and

that's what this story is basically

about. Just telling you my road into Nerdfighteria

and I'm glad though to be a

part of it, even though I'm not on it as much

as I used to be and I may be off doing

other things, and maybe busy with life, I

still respect the Nerdfighteria culture. I

still thank John and Hank

for all the help they've done, including making me

want to do autism videos.

after that whole buzz though for

my 2008 project for awesome and my 2009

videos talking about the National

Autistic Society. And I'm forever

grateful for them on that. You never ever

net food from their plate in my view.

They've given me food from their plate. I

will never ever take any food from their

plate. That's just an expression that

goes and that's how my journey felt and

I'm really, really proud to be a Nerdfighter,

even though not as strong as I once

was, but I still believe that it was part

of that culture that made me kind of

like a Project for Awesome veteran as one

of my friends say, or legend, I don't know.

We'll have to wait and see. It's down to

the people or Nerdfighteria that can

say that. And also John and Hank green at

the end of the day. Take care, everyone! Peace!

For more infomation >> Barry Aldridge | The Road to Nerdfighteria - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

BAD JOKE DUELL | #CokeTVBucketList - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> BAD JOKE DUELL | #CokeTVBucketList - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO LAUGH BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS CHALLENGE!!! - Duration: 5:25.

CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAM- @fuze_4_all_official

Hayden: There ya go.

Gage: *murmurs*

Gage: Fidget.

Hayden: WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF...

Gage: I-

Gage: I-DARE-

This is actually-

Gage: Chemical.

Hayden: Not I dare you.

and it's actually not the trap - laughs

water challenge that you expected on the

Hayden: Heh!

Hayden: Just kidding, nobody saw that.

Hayden: And, since you didn't, go check it out

in the description.

It's the VERY first fink.

Hayden: Because I have-

NO followers. #helphayden

and,

ya know,

the thing is,

fo real tho,

you frik'n NEED

to go there-

because WE literally put up a thingie,

Gage: thingie.

Hayden: (correcting himself) a PICTURE

that shows a foreshadowing of

frikn'...

a- the newest video that we're gonna be doing.

it show a like...

it could even be like a day or two early.

and also, if you didn't notice, this is a different background.

usually we're over there.

but today we decided to move over here to switch it up a bit.

Since we ARE switching it up,

we are doing the very first ever...

Breakfast Essentials...

uh,

try not to laugh challenge.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

Hayden: HEY!

Hayden: Put the cookie DOWN!

Gage: Put the cookie DOWN!

Arnold Schwarzenegger: PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!!

Hayden: ok.

so what we're gonna do first

is we're gonna do a taste test.

it's kinda good.

probably not.

Gage: Pretty good.

Hayden: The thing is, we each have

uh,

two breakfast essentials.

*YEET*

we each get two.

pick out your first one Gage.

And let the match begin!

Gage: Lemme just say real quick,

you are about to get SHREKT.

so...

Hayden: HECK nah, boy.

[Western-Themed Music]

Hayden: Round 34.

DJ screech*

Hayden: haaa...

ahaa..

ahahaha.

Hayden: Is that a bubble?

ahahahahaa...

ahahahah!

*inhale*

Hayden: It looks like you're throwing up!

ahahahahahahaha!

*inhale*

hahahaha!

Hayden: OH CRAP!

oh, gawd! Whos idea was this?

*Hayden blames Gage but this was 100% his idea*

Hayden: GAWD!

aaaaha!

myhehe-ear!

ohhhhhhhhhh,

OH GOD!

THAT IS DISGUSTING!

Alright, you are on to your 2nd.

Gage: eheh!

ahHEHEHAH!

ehwhh...

Gage: EEEEYAAA

EYUHHH

UHHHHHUHH

Hayden: heheheheehee!

*inhale*

oh, God.

Gage: ???

[Jeopardy Music]

Hayden: THIS IS DISGUSTING!

PURE GROSSNESS!

Hayden: Guys, you know us on this channel.

We don't do videos like that-

-without adding a twist.

oh, not ANY twist.

a TWISTY TURVY.

a TWISTY TURVY that includes water!

something...

that just...

ruins...

everything.

Gage: OH!

Hayden: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gage: EEEEAHHH!

ahhhh!

Hayden: oh, God.

Hey I need this. [to wash myself off]

OH, FRICK that's cold, dude!

AHHHH!

Hayden: no, NO!

no, noo!

NOOO!

UAHHoh-

*Gage pick up the bottle of breakfast essentials he threw earlier*

Noooooooooooooooo!

n-NO!

NO!

NAHHOh...

uAH!

no, NO!

NOO!

The End! Please subscribe for more CC... this took 3 hours to make the CC. It is appreciated if you like & comment on the video, thanks!

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO LAUGH BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS CHALLENGE!!! - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

[FANSUB] Live 2 do Sehun no Instagram - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> [FANSUB] Live 2 do Sehun no Instagram - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Car Vlog: Abandoned Hotel!!! - Duration: 10:37.

Hello

[it's] me. What's going on homies, home slices. I'm just trying to get that right okay there we go. That's perfect this

Okay

girls and guys

Ladies and gentlemen girls and tough boys. This is Eli_Maagic. Thank you for tuning in I just finished another video and

I'm excited to finally show it so without further ado. Let's watch this [poo]

Welcome to car vlogs ladies and gentlemen. Today, We are going to none other than for drum roll, please *doesn't say*

Let me give you guys a quick little story time ;3

Be me one year ago

Be me one year ago. Here one year ago with really adventurous and crazy friends. So we're actually on a double date

We're on Day [one]. Oh

by the way

I had actually recently just gone to this hotel a few days ago on a double date is why It just freaked me out

right now let me actually get [some] me out of the way okay, so

Truth be told I know we got to think

Yes, I went on a double date to hotel. It wasn't a regular hotel

Let me just tell you that it wasn't a where. You don't think of me. Come on. Come on guys

It was abandoned back in 1985 or abandoned back in the 1990s or 80s

so um

right

That's a good question right right right there be a question [were] there on double date crazy people crazy friends good time

And I recorded videos of it. I think I have it on my old phone

Oh my God anyway, so we're there and we go in there. You know. We're basically like

Poking at each other's uh manhood to see who's Gonna go in first and of course me being me oh

I ran in person is your comeback am I right don't do that. Don't do that

We're going to get it there could be crazy people there. I want to go straight into the hotel like

Let's give this scope around first

Like being around or whatever so we do

Okay, this is a super important part right you guys need patience because this is going to be important

And I'm quizzing you at the end. We're at the neighboring

Facility and they have ambulances outside, so we're messing with the ambulances, and I'm like yo, what's up with it

I thought I heard something in them. I'm poking at it and stuff and

this girl this girl over with

actually picked up a rock and

Throws it at the ambulance, and I'm pretty sure I can't remember now

There was like a rural alarm that was going off and only you don't know

Half an hour later were explaining the next part of the hotel. We're almost done here. Yeah

so

So there's some other voices right and then we see some flashlights

And then we see these guys coming up the stairs and so my immediate thought is okay. We separated as a group

There are two flashlights coming up. Let's hide behind this wall and scare them

so riding behind a wall and

um they're coming up the stairs and

Right before I have [non-caring] right before I'm about to jump out and freak them out this guy walks by and it's a police officer

There's a police officer walking by the car. I [buy] that by the door, and I'm like oh my they're like

Okay, so I'm with my girl right and Michael

We're like Dead quiet here, and they're walking by looking for you

And there's no way to get out without them seeing us because they're right there

There's nothing like coming up the stairs and I point window broken window

Get through it now

so we get out through the broken window and

We crawl down onto the roof the lowest part, and there's this one section that goes in that it's in yeah

there's like a whole mouth we go inside [that] hole and the police are still walking around and we see them and then

All of a sudden we see their flashlights right there's last night coming by and they're coming closer

You can just hear their footsteps honestly. I didn't know if this is going to fall underneath me, so I'm like okay

Do that they're going to come after us

It's going to happen there comes. That's it that's it and I'm like okay. They can't see us right now

Don't retreat get on action. Just one come on. I down the tree. I'm like come on come with me now

You have to do it now you [have] [to] do it now. We're gonna Die if we don't

okay, not die, but I don't know I [have] a

Graduation okay. See you do not then they're breaking girls hearts, Sam. I feel for WJ then we get down [tree], and it's [winter] right

But it's temperature [like] you like it's Windy

And then [it'll] stop in and then [Twin] [D] and when it stops it's dead sighs

So the cops are walking by and we're on that tree

then we're climbing down in the middle of it whether the windows in silence, and this one moment of silence it stops [and]

I think I'm getting down and she's gained out and a branch snap and I'm like [oh] soup, man - bro

It was so bad, [so] [I'm] like come on come on

Let's go as do we get off um we get go to the other stuff in the street?

And we're hoping that maybe they got out - because we don't know we got separated

We're waiting at the corner stop for a bit and the costumes go back over there

they're talking [to] our buddy concert back to us and

We see them, and they're talking the concert is like. Oh there. They are and I'm like no, I wouldn't have oh man

They were talking to the cops and they said oh there. They are

Yes, come on and your nights ruined, or what everyone else crazy though like that was the most intense thing ever

We totally give them fake names and everything which I feel like a terrible person

I think I did. I think I said you know I've been giving people fake mean since I was in like Middle school

it's one I

Made before that. I won't put this on the vlog I know I shouldn't know we were going to this place

I would have brought more gear. I wouldn't have looked so cute now. You want a series of annoying oh

No way not your way that hotel

Won't like they're good for the water. That's the thing like water doesn't get in and it's been raining. I'm sure of that. Yeah

I'm sure I've had these for like a while

Okay, my story, [okay]?

[so] we have to have like a little bit of a back story to this perfect know my mom

She has a younger brother and he can see

sexually

so he can see spirits or ghosts or whatever you prefer to call them and

We recently found out that it. Oh my God is that it? Oh my God all right?

Wow, that is so lucky that I looked at that exact moment. Yeah

Okay, so my mom my mom's brother

[she] goes and we recently found out that I'm kind of like whether I got it from him, or whether I just have it

I'm like kind of

Like sensitive to that. I don't like that um yeah, I am

kind of sensitive to be kind of like I guess their energy and

So she told me well like you have to be careful because they know

They're attracted to it. So [the] [following] Sia is a maternity center, and there's kind of like a

Tunnel where the ambulances would read through who walked through it

And I heard whispering at the time it's my mind like I'm kind of just like you know already making up stuff

But then I realized we never said that [the] hotel is haunted never really thought it was a scary at all

The only thing I was fishing about was like a hobo jumping out at me here. We saw hobo. She was scary

But um it kind of seems like it was talking to me, and it was like a woman's voice

And I thought it was very like it wasn't like any it wasn't like a big son of a bitch is like something quick

But after after I heard it I got like super scared because um we heard rattling against the fence. It was just

Oh, okay

Oh, and okay, so some houses were like they just dump all the ambulances [up]. They don't use anymore

there's a broken window so like I didn't seem there wouldn't be right well we were and then we had a flashlight and

[I] [heard] an engine so I turned off my flashlight. I look out the window. Oh

God so as we have do it no, no

I'm so confused because all these plugs a lot of the windows are broken. You know the thing is like editor

Lady okay, I'm on my [way] right [now]

We're gonna Come back. We'll be right back after the break

The [animals] engines turned on someone [was] in it the lights were on and everything

And I just [stick] around the city like if it was going to turn off or anything or if anyone who's going to get out?

Honestly, I thought all these ambulances were like out of order or like that it obviously [wasn't] it

Alright guys. Well, that's that apus owed for vlog or whatever you want to call it

[there's] actually a second part to this blog, and that's actual I was going to call [it] game play. That's the actual live footage of

us at

[that] life right what does it even mean [to] be live anymore?

What does it mean to be alive?

But so I have two different angle shots, and I'm [field]. I'm trying to put them together. Maybe I'll put a little

Face camera yeah, I'm gonna do a live play of it

So if you guys want to check that out go ahead and click here, or maybe here if you like this video subscribe here

Right here in this little in this little section here. No no go ahead do it. I always be eyes

away

you

For more infomation >> Car Vlog: Abandoned Hotel!!! - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Piercings Doen Pijn | Lis - Duration: 3:37.

I am Lis and I am new at Renegate

My first vlog will be a piercing vlog

Today I will get myself a new piercing

Well... one or two, I don't know yet.

With Bianca

And this is pretty exciting because it will be her first piercing

I am not quite sure yet about what I am going to pick today

I think I will maybe get a second nose piercing, on the other side

And maybe a nose bridge

or a micro-dermal in my face

I don't know! We will see

So this will be an exciting day!

You guys can watch us get our piercings :)

Hi!

Hellooo

We're looking for an ATM and we can't find it

No, so it's off to a great start

So we're going to look for it now

Yes!

But I have no idea where to look

And we're a little nervous

A little bit...

A little bit alot

FOUND IT

That wasn't so bad was it?

Yeah

Well, I am back home

and as you all can see, with a nose bridge piercing

and a piercing in my nostril

the nose bridge didn't hurt too much and the nostril piercing hurt..

a LOT

I don't recommend it, but on the other hand I do

because it's just a nice piercing

it was another great experience

and I keep asking myself why I do this to myself time after time

anyways, I just like piercings so...

beauty comes with a price, right?

Anywayyy

Next time I will make a video about myself

aaand

you can get to know me better

what I like, what I do etcetera

so yeah, see you next time!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Piercings Doen Pijn | Lis - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

170428 Red Velvet Official Instagram - IG Live - Duration: 1:25:23.

For more infomation >> 170428 Red Velvet Official Instagram - IG Live - Duration: 1:25:23.

-------------------------------------------

Taïwan, Taipei - VLOG 4 - Duration: 3:31.

Hi my followers! I'm VDK_Post

My followers; Last week the hostel where I stay: MONO'TEL, offered to their clients a guided tourist visit

with MYPROGUIDE

MYPROGUIDE is a little bit different from the usual guided tours because you can really choose the places and monuments that you want to visit

Let me show you this !

For more infomation >> Taïwan, Taipei - VLOG 4 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 😋 #1 - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 😋 #1 - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

#GIRLBOSS watercolor process and tips (English Subs Available) | Rodrigo Falco - Duration: 4:49.

Hey guys!

Today I wanna share this illustration process

Inspired by #GIRLBOSS show

If you ever watched it on Netflix tell me on the comments below

I started with a handwritten lettering

I used a watercolor reservoir brush filled with indian ink

I shared this tips on another video, I'll leave the link on the description box below.

Lettering is a very fun thing to do

Because I am left handed I have to do it backwards

I do it from right to left, but It's a fun thing to do.

Even though there's ups and downs, I really enjoyed watching GIRLBOSS

There are good moments and bad moments on the show

But I really related to the character

If you ever had a dream you can't really explain

Or if you want to accomplish something people don't believe it's even possible

I think maybe you feel related to her in some way too

I believe that's what I liked the most about the serie

For this illustration I made a drawing of the main character

in her own style

And took the pose from the book cover photo

This hands on waist pose

And on this painting I tried some new thing

It's funny to record the process and share here on YouTube

Because the process is not always the same

That's why I like to share every new thing I do on my paintings

On this one I tried to use even more watercolor layers

as you can see I already painted her hair in a light brown

and through the entire painting I go back and paint over with darker shades of brown

Because the character's hair is very dark

so I painted it over and over again

I really like this layering effect of the watercolor

to be able to go back and darken the color

And I really like doing this:

I start with a lighter color and then I paint over it

with darker shades until I got the result I want

and giving more depth to the painting.

Another thing I like doing, that I did here on the hair and jacket

wherever I want brighter details

I leave it unpainted, leave it white

and I can make this shining spot smother if I want

I can use a clean, umid brush

to soften this white area

so it won't be a hard bright area

I did this on her hair and her jacket

And I always do this on my paintings

I want to hear from you if you have any doubts

Or if there's anything else I can add to the next videos

leave video suggestions on the comments below

And I hope you liked this painting and this video

If you liked it, please share with your friends

tell them to subscribe here! :)

I'll upload new videos every week.

Also, follow me on every other social network (@rodrigofalco)

See you on the next video, bye bye!

For more infomation >> #GIRLBOSS watercolor process and tips (English Subs Available) | Rodrigo Falco - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jushyro - Attire - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Jushyro - Attire - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 🍰 #2 - Duration: 4:23.

Thanks For Watching!!

For more infomation >> Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 🍰 #2 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Korean Drama Review: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Duration: 15:57.

Good morning, good afternoon and good night, my name is Racheliz Medina from Pijama Squad

And today I'm finally going to talk to you about Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

First of all, this drama aired from August 29 to November 1, 2016

When it first aired, I started watching it in September, around that time

but I dropped it, because of uni and work

So now that I have finally have some time left,

I picked up the drama where I left off and I finished it

And I was so shook!

I mean like that ending was

unpredictable!

and I want to discuss about theories later from the drama (for a second season)

So the plot in general for the drama is

that Hae Soo or Hae Jin, her real name from the present time

is a girl that in the first episode was really sad

It seemed that she broke up with her boyfriend

and then she goes to a near park, where it has a lake

and she meets this homeless guy

and she was telling him that life sucks and she was truly sad in that moment

So at the same time, she sees a kid drowning in the lake

She goes to rescue the kid

and while she tries to save him, he gets saved

but, then she is the one struggling to get to the surface

and while all of that is happening, the moon turns into an eclipse

So because of the eclipse, she seemed to have travelled back in time,

The drama is all about time travel, kind of science fiction

It takes her to the Goryeo era

that was the era where it was Taejo's reign, the first king we see in the series

and throughout the drama, she falls in love with

the 8th prince, and then her feelings shift

and she later falls in love with Wang So

And Wang So is the last king we see in the kdrama

So I'm going to start off talking about the cast

The protagonist is the 4th prince, who is played by Lee Joon Gi

Which most of us have known for, well at least for me

I saw him in the drama Arang and the Magistrate from 2012

and he co-stars with Shin Min Ah

you may know her from her drama, Oh my Venus

which was a recent work from her

And he also did Two Weeks,

which I think I started watching it when it aired

but it centered more on action

Lee Joon Gi is known for acting in crime/thriller dramas

I do see him more in those type of dramas

And there is IU, which plays Hae Soo

She recently acted in the drama, The Producers with Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun right now is one of the hottest and top actors in South Korea

And well, IU's breakthrough role was in "Dream High"

She was part of the main cast

She played a girl that was a bit fat and

and she did a risky diet in where she struggled a lot from teenage struggles (insecurities)

And I believed she acted pretty well, a good role

In this drama, I truly believe it is one of her best roles yet

She really delivered, drama-wise, acting was on point

And in the end, it really got to my heart

About the other characters, they are

Kang Ha Neul, who plays the antagonist, Wang Wook aka the 8th prince

Hong Jong Hyun, who plays the one who takes the king's throne

who kills the Crown Prince and he becomes king

And the other main character is Nam Joo Hyuk's Baek Ah, who is the actor from Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

which is the other video I'll film to discuss it later,

He was the third prince, the closest to Wang So

And he was the only one who supported him through everything, his journey, his struggles

So he basically is his right hand, when Wang So becomes king,

But because of the circumstances and the turn of events

everybody, including him, pulls back

and that was really sad

also, Baekhyun, which plays the 10th prince

Which I will discuss about that painful scene

And Ji Soo, who is the other prince that falls in love with Hae Soo towards the end of the drama

And I'm going to breakdown to discuss the scenes I chose that were the most important

Starting the breakdown, I wanted to discuss Hae Soo's sad fate

IU truly showed her full potential as a capable actress

I believe that one of the most important scenes from her was when she was tortured

Which she was framed and sentenced guilty for supposedly planning to poison the Crown Prince

but Wang So tried to protect her and takes the blame

but Hae Soo is left to suffer the consequences, it was one of the most important scenes

Another thing from the drama was the character Chae Ryung

She was Hae Soo's first friend in the Goryeo Era

And in the end, she was tricked into being a spy/traitor

but it was all because she loved one of the princes and we all make mistakes...

So I think, one the main lessons from the drama was that we all make mistakes because

because we all fall in love

Chae Ryung's death was devastating and truly sad

A scene that truly shocked me was Seohyun's Woo Hee

Soohyun is a singer from the girl group, Girl's Generation

Which probably you must have heard from before,

Well, she, in that scene was where she killed herself

but in the name of the land she was born

So she thought that to end all conflicts and troubles from the palace and her land

And her soulmate, which is Nam Joo Hyuk's Baek Ah

She thought that it was best to sacrifice herself and end all the trouble and conflict

So for me, it was a big shocker. A big plot twist.

Like, she was decided in marrying the 3rd prince

and everything, so I was like what the hell just happened

But she always, had as a priority her people, her land and her status

before anything else.

It was something of a "nice touch", even though it made me sad, because the drama

had so many unfortunate turn of events, and it led up to this painful twist

Another was the 10th prince's death.

Baekhyun was the actor who played the 10th prince from the kpop group, EXO.

He didn't really had much screentime.

Like at the beginning, he had a crush on Hae Soo and then, he was forced to be married with another princess.

She was the daughter of the warrior who was friends with Taejo (first king in the drama)

He is an amazing actor. I've seen him in a lot of dramas, I can't remember his name right now...

So the princess is Zhera.

Z-h-e-r-a

Never seen that actress before, but I believe she did amazingly well, hope to see her in more dramas

So the scene I wanted to go back to,

is when they are running away from the King Wang Jo

Which is the main villain of the drama, in my perspective

And this king decided to kill the 10th prince, because

apparently there were rumors of dethroning him and put the 10th prince in the throne

and when he got the news, the King decided to kill him off.

That scene was painful, not because he died, but how he had to die.

The 4th prince had to end it all himself. He had to kill his brother instead of the king

Because the king was going to kill the 10th prince with arrows, a slower way to die.

The princess was already murdered,

And it was a chaos,

How the 4th prince had to do that! He had to horribly end the 10th prince's life with his sword.

It was gruesome, because it was horrible to be the one to kill your own brother and end his misery

because your other, evil brother wanted to kill him slowly.

It was truly a strong scene, but very well acted.

I was, "Wow, what else could happen after this?"

And well, yeah I'll get into more of what happened.

For the last episodes, Hae Soo throughout the drama

At least, at the beginning, the drama had a sweet tone and atmosphere

So I truly thought the drama was going to have a light story

But after watching more, I was like... mmm

No, there were too many turn of events and they were too much

At the end, Hae Soo couldn't handle her life at the palace, she got sick

Even though, there were moments that the chemistry and romance [between the main characters]

In the end, you notice there weren't many scenes

because comparing other dramas, other concentrate on the build up of the budding romance

But in this one, it developed more the drama in the story, with Hae Soo had a purpose of being there

I think she had to time travel to help Wang So

be a better person

and for me, I think it was a different touch that really sparked my interest

because instead of focusing the drama in the romance

it really focused on the drama. In the 4th prince's struggle

and how Hae Soo came to be the person to help him become a better person

Not to let him become the past version of himself

or let his emotions dictate his decisions

and kill because of that, because before he returned to the palace

He used to be a violent person

He literally killed a lot of people, he was a violent and scary person

but he turned out to be like that, because of the things that happened to him in the past

which you can see in the drama, his mom didn't love him

he suffered from abandonment

and that is why I feel that Hae Soo had a purpose in his life

Not because she had to save him because of love, but because

She was a person who was there for him

Always.

So that brings me to the last episodes and the scenes I want to discuss

Where she decides to take off and instead of staying with him

She rejects everything from the palace life, and being his royal concubine

Not even being his official wife, because she couldn't

They explain it in the drama, why she couldn't marry

In the end, they just couldn't be officially together

And she quits that life and runs away with the other prince who is played by Ji Soo

Wang Jong

He falls in love with Hae Soo too

That was one of the funny things in the drama, almost every other prince fell in love with her

Cool.

But, in the end, she gets weaker

She gets pregnant even! From the king of course, and everything happened at the same time

She dies in the end.

And it totally was the most saddest scene in the world.

But I got so confused, because she accidentally time travelled to that era

She doesn't belong there. She got stuck there and DIED.

I was like "Okay? How is everything going back to the way it was for her?"

How, how is the circle going to close? And it didn't end like that.

That's my only complaint.

How did they let her die in the past?

It didn't really made sense to me

But now, I want to tell you my theories.

For the last episodes and scenes from the drama,

The astronomer

Was the character that always knew from Hae Soo really was, that she wasn't from that era

He's the only character that we see in the past and present

And Hae Soo did recognize him when she time travelled, that he was in her present

She did know he was the homeless guy

So he, the astronomer, tells the king, after a year of Hae Soo's death in Goryeo

He is leaving the palace for good and then he tells him

"Like don't worry, Hae Soo isn't from this time, you'll be able to find her"

AND YOU ARE LIKE, THE F*CK.

LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

She died stuck in that era.

How was she going to return to the present?

So my theory... I think is when she sees the paintings in the museum

She thought that the memories where nightmares. We see her cry in bed

She realizes that they were memories,

Towards the ending,

He says [Wang So] looking at the camera, "I'm going to find you" referring to Hae Soo

And you are like: WHAT WHAT WHAT?

so as for my theory, after all the suffering,

I wanted that happy ending.

I really thought they were going to give us that happy ending,

But sadly, it wasn't like that.

So it leads you

to an open ending

that possibly they'll find each other again in the present time

They never explained how the astronomer got back in time

That's what we assume, as a viewer, that

That the astronomer knows the way to cross from time to time, to time travel

And maybe, the astronomer told the king about it before he left,

So let's see what happens, I really wish for a second season,

But, it depends, usually korean dramas don't have second seasons.

That is an big exception, unless they do it, but change the actors from the original cast

But I really want that season two.

And that they would answer me that question

that how the astronomer time travelled

If Wang So will "rescue" Hae Soo

Or at least see her again in the present time.

And all of these doubts that they left us

What the hell? After all that suffering?

They aren't going to be together ever?

Yeah, they did loved each other and

I did understand the main concept that

it was all about making Wang So a better person to be a wise king

but yes, at the end, you want that happy ending.

So I need that season 2 for Scarlet Heart

PLEASE KDRAMA GODS, MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

So for rating, I shall give with pillows [pillow rating]

5 to 5 pillows

because I liked the drama very much and

I was hooked and obsessed, playing it non-stop

to know what happens

and I truly suffered along IU

she acted so well and Lee Joon Gi too! They did such a good job together.

5/5 I give it that, so beware of my next kdrama video,

in where I'll discuss Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo!

Which will be in the channel later in the week!

If you guys ever want to talk, feel free to do so at twitter!

Follow us on social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!

Subscribe here in youtube!

My name is Racheliz Medina, I'm from Pijama Squad

AND I'M OUT!

For more infomation >> Korean Drama Review: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

Injustice 2: Trailer de Darkseid! (Subtitulos en español) - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Injustice 2: Trailer de Darkseid! (Subtitulos en español) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

PEÑAROL 2 x 3 PALMEIRAS - MELHORES MOMENTOS & FIGHT!! - LIBERTADORES 2017 😱👊 | Reaction - Duration: 13:25.

For more infomation >> PEÑAROL 2 x 3 PALMEIRAS - MELHORES MOMENTOS & FIGHT!! - LIBERTADORES 2017 😱👊 | Reaction - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

We Went To Atlanta For These Glamorous Makeovers 💆🏽💃🏿 - Duration: 6:03.

- We know what you're thinking.

"Who are these two chicks?"

- "And what did they do with Evelyn and Nikki?"

We're here in Atlanta visiting our friends

at Design Essentials, and they so graciously

offered to give us full ATL shawty makeovers.

So in this video,

we're gonna show you how it went down.

I'm hoping to really bring out the Real Housewife

of Atlanta inside of me.

- [Nikki] I'm gonna look like a ATL

Georgia peach baddie after this.

(groovy music)

- Weave!

(groovy music)

- This is the Nikki, you know,

so if we're trying to swap textures, this is the Nikki.

- Those ends look a little,

they need to be a little more curly.

- They look kind of like your ends.

No shade.

- This is so pretty, if just had like, a bang,

like a swoop bang.

- [Evelyn] Just the swoop bang.

- All right beautiful, so you ready to get started?

- Yep, drape me.

- All right, let's get you shampooed.

- Drape me. Yes.

- Don't worry, we'll be back soon to get you.

- Yeah, because you need to get this together.

- What are your main concerns when it comes to your hair?

- I don't want to be like, wigged up, doing the pat.

- Doing the itchy patting dance, no.

- That's not cute. - That's totally not cute.

Okay, well I definitely recommend that we start by using

our peppermint and aloe soothing scalp tonic

as a pre-shampooing treatment.

- Okay. - And this is going to

eliminate any buildup that you may have, to the scalp,

and itchiness as well.

(groovy music)

All right, Evelyn, did you enjoy your massage?

- Sure did. (giggles)

- Okay, so now that the scalp tonic

has finished processing, I'm going to follow up with a

peppermint and aloe anti-itch shampoo.

(groovy music)

Well, I just shampooed and conditioned your hair,

so now I'm going to get you blow-dried

and prepped for your look.

(blow dryer blowing)

All right. - Ooh!

- Now we're all blow-dried out.

- That's soft!

(groovy music)

- Okay, Evelyn, so now that our base is complete,

to eliminate or prevent any type of itching,

I want to apply some therapeutics anti-itch scalp treatment.

All right, that feels all right?

- Yes, yes.

- My hair is really dry because it's color-treated,

and it always falls flat,

so I would love to have more volume.

- Okay, so we're going to use our coconut and monoi

deep moisture collection, and what this is going to do is

allow you to have moisture without weighing your hair down.

(groovy music)

All right, Nikki, how'd that feel?

- Great! - It felt great?

- Yes. - Awesome.

Now I'm going to get you blow-dried and prepped for style.

(blow dryer blowing)

All right, Nikki, I got you blow dried out,

and now I'm going to flat-iron your hair

and get you prepped for your ponytail look.

- Tell me, what are you looking for, for today?

- I'm looking for like, five lashes per eye.

- Okay. - Some cheekbone construction.

I have like, the Spongebob,

but I really want like, the Grace Jones,

like the chisel effect.

I feel like that's ATL, right?

- [Demond] Now that I've prepped your hair,

and I'll put your fishtail in,

I'm going to make your ponytail a bit more fuller

by using our Indique's Hysteria line,

and the color is in chocolate.

It pretty much matches your hair almost perfectly.

- [Nikki] All right, are you ready Evelyn?

-[Evelyn] Ready for what?

Look at this! - Ooh!

(laughter)

Just wait until- - You bald-head.

You bald head. - Until I come through.

- [Demond] Okay, so now that I have

your style in place and prepped,

I'm going to polish your edges with the coconut and monoi

edge control glaze.

- Demond just hair-weave killa-ed my hair,

and now while Evelyn gets her hair done,

because she's bald head, I'm here with Para,

who's going to hook my face up.

It's just going to be full-on glam, you know,

cheek bones, lashes like Evelyn, but like, better.

- I'm not saying this is a competition, Nikki,

but it's a competition, and I'm finna win.

I'm me, I've always been this way on the inside,

but you know, Design Essentials

brought it out of me on the outside. (chuckles)

- [Demond] Now that your unit is on,

I'm going to smooth your edges down with a coconut and monoi

edge control glaze.

- Okay? - Umm.

- No, You're not feeling this?

For me, it's pretty fancy,

but for Atlanta I think it's like, fire drill

- Yeah. - at your apartment.

Are you ready? (laughs)

- Whoa! - This is, um. (laughs)

- It's a little tight. - It's a little tight.

(laughs) This is sweet tea right here.

It's just sweet tea.

Ready, Nikki?

- I'm ready.

- ATL, here I come.

Giving me flowers. - Got some thigh, got some thigh meat.

- Just a little bit of thigh.

I'm kind of ashy, but you know, just a little bit of thigh.

Also didn't shave, love pockets.

- It's a winner.

You know. (Evelyn exhales)

- That's like Real Housewives of like,

the Church of God In Christ.

This is a little too Pentecostal.

- It's not a winner. - Next!

- Okay! That's cute! - A little short!

- Okay, this is a winner. - Hot pink!?

- Yes!

- Pockets. - Pockets.

I love it. - Winner.

- Yes.

- [Nikki Voiceover] I'm giving you bronze Barbie,

Pepto-bismol, Nicki Minaj, but not,

ever so slight Ariana Grande in there.

- [Evelyn Voiceover] I'm giving you slight drag,

just a little bit thought, just a touch,

because this outfit is a little DMV,

you know what I'm saying?

Pick up my driver's license,

it's very like, pick up your prescription at CVS.

It's nothing major.

- Just your every day slay. - Every day slay.

- Thanks so much to Design Essentials

and Indique hair extensions for these transformations.

- In the comments below, let us know

if you were to get a transformation, what would it be?

Are you trying to give off ATL vibes like we are?

Maybe like California, Brooklyn.

Let us know.

- We make videos every Friday, so we'll see you next week.

Bye. - Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét