Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily can't pay Jan 23 2018

yes they take it off a car yeah yeah that's what everybody did the military

people did the same thing they would go to junkyards and even do that - but have

you ever thought that they could go to the junkyard and get apart they just

clean it up and brush it up really good and sell it as a or put pass it off as a

new part when it's used is not see when you think about businesses you gotta

think okay if I get away with this today yeah they catch me mm-hmm will that put

me out of business mm-hmm but is there serial numbers or

things on parties that they catalog and that they trap I'm just asking I'm just

saying it ain't worth it no everything did you do just because you can't do it

and you do some fucked up shit it ain't worth it oh because all of a sudden when

you move do business you gotta do good business or else people are not gonna

keep coming back to you if people think you're crooked

they're not coming to you and the worst thing you can do is end up in a bad name

and with business and that's why a lot of people you know when people do some

fucked up shit and they just fuckin a Pam and shit and just to get it over

with they don't want to deal with that shit

yeah you don't want your bad name out in the business because some few penis that

you say would end up bankrupting you in a bigger way

yeah this look at his eyes oh yeah that's pretty

bad yeah

do we have spots

oh there's people they got they got oh they got well close it over their

windows to keep the heat in they were hanging coats and things over their

windows probably single pane windows I bet in some of these newer houses those

people don't have another dude ain't never had it fuckin yeah you figure out

how to do a lot of things there's a person with a suitcase on park bench I

did that when when Amanda and Justin were babies and we had no heat and that

oh gosh what was that Christmas Eve after Justin was born in 1983 the

something similar happened and we had no heat so I shut off a room I started just

taking hammers in that old farmhouse it was a and hammering blankets up in the

one room that had carpet because it was cold it was really really cold

and I put it on the women's before I got them double dates and four dogs yeah we

didn't have any money to be able to and besides that was an old crappy old

farmhouse it's since been torn down right it wasn't ours so right

For more infomation >> Can I get Away with it? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

You Can Earn Fer Day 50 To 500Taka(প্রতিদিন ৫০থেকে ৫০০টাকা পর্যন্ত আয় করুন ১০০%। প্রমাণসহ দেখুন - Duration: 12:28.

Please Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> You Can Earn Fer Day 50 To 500Taka(প্রতিদিন ৫০থেকে ৫০০টাকা পর্যন্ত আয় করুন ১০০%। প্রমাণসহ দেখুন - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID ME LIKE THIS! [SUPER MARIO MAKER] [#123] REACTION! - Duration: 24:33.

Welcome back to

another

another reaction video welcome back to another

Reaction video so what's up guys. I'm sorry for that cringey intro, but otherwise guys

Welcome back to another reaction video. This is my first ever

reaction video to - games so it's been a while since I

Reacted to him well. It's my first video

Reacting to him on my channel so other than that. I hope you guys enjoy my first the afternoon of dashi

But we'll be reacting - I can't believe they did me like this

super mario maker

episode or number 1 2 3 or

episode

123 and

I last watched Jackie for like probably a while ago like months ago

Probably probably even more than that and then he he's hilarious and hopefully he

Like he will bring me back memories from

Yeah

And - the games he's a pretty funny guy like throughout like every video

he screams ranges and everything it's hilarious, but otherwise let's get this reaction video started 3 2 1

We're gonna roll the video and see how it goes

Oh

Oh

Wow I

Was here how is he gonna do that oh that was good

Oh he got

What I wanted to do was

So about that concentration

Okay super he's darling oh

Okay, okay, that was in cars all right

The same thing oh

Wow oh my god

Unless it. Golden little jumping fishes at jazz dancing would ask a challenge you missed out before you should have done that

You're gonna give me a challenge give me a challenge my wife, okay

Well that was good last time

Look I'm a chicken. I need to see words and acid words

Yeah, that was random

Oh

That was good

Okay no reason why you can get wrong oh?

It was risky

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I'm talking slow right now to see how it sounds in double the speed so okay

Wow

Suited that out too if I went down here, and he fell into the lava

I get the key and go back up and I'd already have the key, but fuck he figured it out

Wow

- yeah

Yes, I am you should have been cut this out

Why why do you just leave this like why well because I thought it'd be funny

Uh, you ain't even had no effects or nothing. It's just it's just me sit like this well

Yeah, because all you leave it because up to me. I'm trying to leave I'm not getting lazy

Oh

My god

Dat

Generic not spongebob brand you know

You sure have a lot of Pat tricks up your sleeve

I don't know it five times if that was an accidental timing, but I guess you could say that was an untimely death no

Maybe the games throwing me a bone like that look you my boy. Here's the key

I

Thought he was gonna lose the power diamond

Okay

They asked to run

That was risky

Soon as you go run for your life, that's what you gotta do I mean what nothing?

Let's see a

Checkpoint

Until he died

All the way through so he could kill them too, but what does that vine do?

Another obstacle I

Think he need he needs to have that mercy

First of all close that mouth, but y'all see this moment right here. It was at this exact moment

This precise moment damn precise all right. I don't really use the word that often

I wonder is it that P, or I stop a look that he knew that?

Okay

Oh my god, what is that like? I'm a foreigner with it hand

That's

How you doing you doing good?

Is that vine over there that I missed was that so you didn't have to do this when you?

You've been exposed

Okay

Here's the thing okay

Don't get me wrong, but Pat

You sure you have to make a shortcut for you to beat this level

Hey, you didn't wow it's like he did all that for nothing

And again it was a good level a lot of range

255 minutes

Today I don't I don't I don't I don't have one ready but

I'm just a little curious. That's not why I'm here

Well

I'm on the right here. Um had an upset with you

It is a very difficult level put me through a lot

Mm-hmm but to everybody else I noticed that you made a short cut for yourself

This is you I?

Love you guys see y'all Monday

And don't forget vote for me um at least once a day in the link of the description guys

You don't have to but you know

Okay

Okay

Okay, so

That was that was some video. It was it was a really good range video - of - II

Might drop a like on this video if we get 20 likes and then how can I keep on doing more of - your reaction?

videos

I'm gonna make a playlist if you get 20 likes

But otherwise guys dogs were really good video

- E and

Comment down below if you want me to do more

reactions of - e I will meet more gladly to do so

But otherwise guys. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you guys enjoyed

This video I was gonna try to do this. I hope you guys enjoy another reaction

attraction video, I'm sorry

So I'm just gonna turn off here. I hope you guys having a we'll have a swell day, and I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID ME LIKE THIS! [SUPER MARIO MAKER] [#123] REACTION! - Duration: 24:33.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Edible Slime - SLIME YOU CAN EAT - Best slime recipe. Yummy! - Duration: 8:20.

DIY Edible Slime - SLIME YOU CAN EAT - Best slime recipe. Yummy!

For more infomation >> DIY Edible Slime - SLIME YOU CAN EAT - Best slime recipe. Yummy! - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

మంచం పైన దేవుడి ఫోటోలు ఉండరాదు | Can we Keep Photos of God in The Bed | God Photos Bed | God Photos - Duration: 0:58.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> మంచం పైన దేవుడి ఫోటోలు ఉండరాదు | Can we Keep Photos of God in The Bed | God Photos Bed | God Photos - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Do-It-Yourself Retrofit: A Dirty Job That Can Save Your Home, And Big Money - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Do-It-Yourself Retrofit: A Dirty Job That Can Save Your Home, And Big Money - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

When women have an accident | Can not stop laughing # 1 | Funny TV 2018 - Duration: 5:03.

Thanks for watching^^

For more infomation >> When women have an accident | Can not stop laughing # 1 | Funny TV 2018 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Zeno AMV - I Just Can't Keep Hanging On - Duration: 2:46.

You know we can get away

Because I'm call..ing your name

Every day I feel this pain 💔

But you just turn and.. walk away

I just can't keep hanging on..

to you and..

I just don't know.. what is wrong

with you and.. me

Touch me and then turn away..

And put your hands in..to the flame

Tell me if you feel this.. pain 💔

'Cause I don't want to.. be a ball and chain

I just can't keep hanging on..

to you and..

I just don't know.. what is wrong

to you and..

I just don't know.. what is wrong.

with you and.. me

For more infomation >> Zeno AMV - I Just Can't Keep Hanging On - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Story of Cleaning Our Office (even this can be 1 min document) - Duration: 1:10.

"Rock–paper–scissors, now"... ok... wait.. hah

Rock–paper–scissors, now... yeees, nooo

mumbling in background...

mumbling in background 2...

mumbling in background 3...

Oh, I am so glad I won.

What did you win?

That he is wiping this half!

The problem is that it's not cleaning the floor...

So what is it doing?

It's only making the floor wet.

For more infomation >> The Story of Cleaning Our Office (even this can be 1 min document) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Why So 😡???...And How Can We Fix It? - Two Minute Message - Duration: 1:57.

- Hey, everybody, Daniel Fusco here.

Welcome to today's two minute message.

So, I got a simple phrase I use with my kids all the time.

I wanna share it with you guys.

Listen, DBG, don't be grumpy.

Here's the deal.

For too many of us,

we've gotten very comfortable being grumpy,

but there's a problem.

God isn't grumpy, right?

And when you're grumpy, your grumpiness has a tendency

to be a communicable disease.

And God does not want us to be the people

who are giving the virus of being grumpy.

Now, I'm not saying we're supposed

to be happy, happy, joy, joy all the time,

all sorts of things that go on,

but you choosing to be grumpy is a choice that you make,

and it's really a heart condition.

And I believe that Jesus died on a cross to forgive us

because our Bibles say that all things are working together

for good for those who love God

and for those who are called according to his purpose.

If you are a person who believes in Jesus,

even though it's a hard situation,

God is leveraging it to do an amazing work.

So we don't wanna be known as people

who know God and are grumpy,

'cause when was the last time you were ever attracted

to something that a grumpy person liked?

Not possible.

It's off-putting.

Grumpiness is off-putting, and it should not be who we are.

So DBG.

Go ahead, say it with me, DBG.

Here's what I want you to do.

I don't just want you to hear this.

I want you to respond to it.

So, first, share this video,

'cause everyone we know struggles

with being grumpy from time to time.

Now, I wanna give you a couple things that you can do

if you are grumpy, and I want you in the comments

all to say, "This is what I do when I'm grumpy,"

and I know some of you are gonna write in coffee,

'cause coffee is a great healer of a lot of grumpiness.

But if you are grumpy,

one, you have to acknowledge that you're grumpy.

You have to own it big, I am grumpy.

And, two, you have to figure how you can unpack

whatever it is that will keep you from staying grumpy,

'cause although you may feel grumpy feelings,

that doesn't mean you live a grumpy life.

And then finally and most importantly,

we need to make sure that we rejoice in the things

that God has for us,

because oftentimes bad situations in the hands of God

become beautiful opportunities for growth.

So share in the comments how you deal with grumpiness,

and we're gonna learn together.

God bless you guys.

For more infomation >> Why So 😡???...And How Can We Fix It? - Two Minute Message - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING!!! The MEMO IS BEING RELEASED! Here's When You Can Expect To See It!!! - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> BREAKING!!! The MEMO IS BEING RELEASED! Here's When You Can Expect To See It!!! - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Can't Stop Volunteering - Duration: 3:05.

I've got this feeling inside my bones

It goes electric, wavy when the first horse goes

From up in Burgie to Launceston town From Little Downham into Wales I feel at home

I've got that stopwatch round my neck now

Got that clipboard in my hand

Feel that hot tea in my body and that cake - ooh!

At the showjumping they ask us 'Is it times or numbers down?'

But the smiles we wear, we promise they're not fake

Out in a field with our radios

Nowhere to hide when the good weather goes

When we're here we can watch our heroes

so just imagine...

Nothing I can see but you when you prance, prance, prance

Feeling good good creeping up on you so just prance, prance, prance

All those things I could be doing but you prance, prance, prance

Ain't nobody leaving soon so keep prancing

Can't stop volunteering

So just prance, prance, prance

Can't stop volunteering

So just prance, prance, prance

Oooh, it's something magical

It's in the air, it's in my blood, it's rushing on

'Please stop your next horse!' comes from control

I'm running with my red flag, please don't mow me down

Cos I've got that stopwatch round my neck now, got that clipboard in my hand

Feel that hot tea in my body and that cake - ooh!

We all love Blenheim Palace, early briefing in the dawn From now on we cross right over the South Lawn

WOOOO!

Down at the start, there's one final call

You'll need your head torch, this is Aston Le Walls

When we're there we can watch our heroes

So just imagine...

Nothing I can see but you when you prance, prance, prance

Feeling good good creeping up on you so just prance, prance, prance

All those things I could be doing but you prance, prance, prance

Ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep prancing

Can't stop volunteering

So just prance, prance, prance

Can't stop volunteering

So just prance, prance, prance

Can't stop volunteering

So just prance, prance, prance

Can't stop volunteering

So keep prancing

For more infomation >> Can't Stop Volunteering - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Extreme Couponing - Can Coupon Clippers Become Wealthy? - Duration: 6:05.

Super bizarre question that we have that we're going to tackle today.

You've heard those extreme couponers, right?

Well today, we're going to be addressing a question that some of you have been asking

which is, can you actually create wealth by being an extreme couponer?

Coupons vs. coupons.

How do you actually say it?

I think my whole life I've said coupons and my wife always correct me, coupons.

Today, we're talking about will clipping coupons make you wealthy?

And I got to tell you right now, my wife went through this phase a couple years ago, she's

an extreme closet prepper and for those of you who don't know what that means, my wife

thinks that we should be completely self sustained which means, should anything ever happen environmentally

or to our country or should the politicians hit the nuc button or just some crazy stuff

happen, the question is, do we understand how to plant and grow things out of the ground?

Do we know how to be prepared?

Do we know how to prepare for whatever might come?

And this video here in this question that some of you have asked is, can you get wealthy

through clipping coupons?

We never figured out how to do that but my wife went through a phase and this is what

couponing can do, it means that no matter what, we never run out of toothbrushes or

floss because do you know what my wife probably paid for these?

She probably got paid to take these things from the store.

There's this, if you watch the videos online or some of the TV shows, my wife was super

fascinated, she got into this whole season of couponing and people fill up these shopping

carts filled with stuff and then when she got to the check out line, they would actually

get paid sometimes or sometimes pay like $2.48 or $12 for shopping carts full of stuff.

Not even stuff that you necessarily need and it's like this thing and so my wife actually

tried it and right now, in this bucket, all the deodorant I could use for the next several

years, Aim toothpaste, hair elastics, and not only that, it went so far as when my wife

would travel around the country, would save all of the leftover soap, shampoo, conditioner

that the hotel had offered.

Kind of a funny deal, right?

The woman has the ability to buy all of these things but for her, it was so fun for her

to get into this couponing mix and figure out, oh my gosh, is it really true?

And so by the way, yes, there's a course that she bought from this lady for like, almost

nothing and then she registered with all this different papers and magazines and started

receiving all of these things in one end and started cutting and collecting and gathering

them all together and managing their expiration dates and putting them on an excel file and

then she would go out shopping, she'd hit the stores and she'd bring out her massive

coupon book and then we'd just take as much as she could off of the shelf, getting all

of these amazing deals on things and can you be wealthy with it?

I don't know but I know that whenever I'm out of deodorant, instead of telling my wife

to get some at the store, it's just downstairs in the purple room basement, the Armageddon

room so that no matter what, if it's the end of the world, I'm going to smell, you can't

look like but you can smell like me, right?

That dude.

Actually, for Christmas I got a pair of socks of the black guy on the horse looking at,

you know, if you've watched that commercial.

Anyway, super funny.

So couponing, it was just a phase of hers, it's nothing that we do anymore these days.

I don't know if you could really get wealthy with it but you know what?

If you're frugal, it could absolutely help you store up a bunch of stuff.

Here's what we found out, the things that we really wanted, we couldn't get.

It only applied to certain things and certain products and it applied a lot to hygienic

items instead of food items so at the end of the day, Kalenn never really figured out

how to coupon is such a manner that she could take care of all of her family needs and give

us everything that we wanted through extreme couponing so that's why we ultimately ditched

it but I do want to throw a caution out.

There is a danger to the couponing mindset.

In fact, it's not a small danger, it's a massive danger.

You have to ask yourself why you're doing it.

If you're doing it because you like how you're allocating resource, that's very different

than doing it to save money.

You see, if you're trying to save 12¢ here and 58¢ here and a dollar here and 42¢ there,

you can allow your mind to get warped around this idea of saving and saving and saving

and reality is, no amount of couponing is going to make you wealthy.

If anything, it can just cut down on your bills, right?

And there's a danger to the thinking of allowing your mind to get warped with this notion that

everything has got to be a deal, I got to get everything half off, I got to get everything

for free, I got to get everything, you apply it to really small those simple things in

life and all of a sudden, how does that impact the big decisions of life?

Well, I know a lot of people that have done a good job at saving money that are miserable.

They are absolutely unhappy because they've got the couponing mindset.

Couponing mindset, couponing mindset.

So instead, my invitation is to develop a mindset of abundance that says, hey, we're

prosperous, there's always more than enough.

If you want to coupon for the fun of it, for the heck of it, because you want to store

up some great resources through couponing, go for it.

If it's because you have to save money, live or die and you're going to bring the fear

based scarcity energy in, I'd say it might be better not to do it at all because you're

just going to reinforce programming that is going to keep you from getting where you want

to go.

Mindset, what is your mindset?

That should determine whether you should actually want to go down the road of couponing.

Can you get wealthy?

I don't know really how but my basement is now full of all sorts of goodies when it comes

to our health care needs.

My friends, that is extreme couponing.

Can you create wealth with it?

Thanks for joining today and make sure that you subscribe, ring the bell and we'll be

seeing you shortly.

For more infomation >> Extreme Couponing - Can Coupon Clippers Become Wealthy? - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Baba Rahman can provide capable back up to Leighton Baines at Everton #cfc - Duration: 2:12.

Everton are interested in signing Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman on loan during this

month's transfer window.

Everton lack natural left-sided defensive cover for popular star Leighton Baines, and

have had to rely on right-back Cuco Martina filling in for the veteran, who has been out

with a calf injury since November.

It's clear that they need to bring in competition for the position this January, and it seems

as if Sam Allardyce has found a target.

The Daily Mail report that the Toffees are interested in bringing Chelsea defender Baba

Rahman to the club on loan, with the Stamford Bridge side set to sanction a temporary move

away in the second half of the season.

Everton do face competition for his signature though, with Bundesliga club Schalke and Italian

giants Inter Milan both interested in a loan move according to the paper.

Rahman, who is rated at £7.2million by Transfermarkt, has had injury issues of his own to contend

with over the last year, missing the entirety of 2017 with a severe knee injury suffered

on loan at Schalke last season.

Now fit again though, he's well placed to provide a capable option to a team like Everton.

With Bundesliga experience at the likes of Greuther Fruth, Schalke and Augsburg under

his belt, he's also made 23 appearances for Chelsea, and has a couple of dozen caps

for the Ghanaian national team.

Still just 23 years of age, he can add an exciting, dynamic outlet on the Toffees'

left flank, also not afraid to get stuck into the defensive side of his role.

At the very least, he can provide natural cover to a position that Sam Allardyce badly

needs reinforcements in.

For more infomation >> Baba Rahman can provide capable back up to Leighton Baines at Everton #cfc - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Can elderberry help treat colds and flu? - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Can elderberry help treat colds and flu? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

As strain of dog flu spreads, 22News explains how you can spot any signs - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> As strain of dog flu spreads, 22News explains how you can spot any signs - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Can Wait - Kevin is a Simple Girl - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kevin Can Wait - Kevin is a Simple Girl - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Dean Huffstetler for Congress (VA-05) - "Best I Can" - Duration: 3:02.

When I think of my dad,

I always think of Saturdays

on my grandmother, Mama Sue's farm.

We'd drive down to the bottoms in the morning

and feed the cows.

Sometimes, he'd chop wood,

and I'd throw it in the back of our pickup truck.

He spent the whole week driving a forklift for Ford,

so the times he wasn't working were special.

He was so proud of that job,

working with his hands for a great American company.

That job really carried our family,

especially since my mother struggled with addiction.

The surprising thing is it was Mama

who called me one day in college

to tell me Dad had died of an Oxycontin overdose.

No one knew he struggled with addiction too.

Addiction can be like that,

a hidden thing.

Too many families know that today.

I remember when I was a kid, Mama looking at me and saying,

"I'm doing the best I can."

She was.

We all are.

Like my grandparents,

they all worked with their hands.

Mama Sue worked in a textile mill for 30 years,

and Papa Barger drove an 18-wheeler.

They taught me to be grateful to my country

for the opportunities I've had,

like the Georgia HOPE Scholarship

that paid for me to be the first in my family to graduate from college.

And the GI Bill that allowed me to go to graduate school.

That helped me lead a technology start-up.

The Huffstetler story is an American story.

In two generations,

we went from the farm to the factory to the future.

But as hard as my family worked, we wouldn't be where we are

if our country hadn't helped us too.

So when America was attacked on 9/11,

I knew I had to do something.

So I joined the Marines

and served in Afghanistan and Iraq.

That same call to service is why I'm running for Congress.

Because we need to ensure that if you put in the work,

you have job security - can afford to feed your family.

That if you have a good idea, .

you can start a company in any zip code in this country.

And that our kids get the education they'll need

for every cutting-edge job of the future.

That matters to me now more than ever

as my wife, Emily, and I are about to have our first child.

I want my daughter and every child

to see that they can all be included in the future of this country.

That's what America was founded on,

and that promise isn't gone.

Sure, Washington, D.C. is a disaster,

but that doesn't mean America is.

Despite all our struggles, Mama also used to say to me,

"You can do anything you want."

I believed her then, and I still do now.

That's why I can't wait to take my daughter back to feed the cows, to tell her about her

to tell her about her family, and about how they did their best.

And about all the opportunities this country gave us,

and how it'll do the same for her generation too.

And most importantly,

that she can do anything she wants.

For more infomation >> Roger Dean Huffstetler for Congress (VA-05) - "Best I Can" - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Can Wait - Escape Room - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Kevin Can Wait - Escape Room - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

When can Sanchez and Mkhitaryan make their debuts? Transfer deals finally confirmed - Duration: 2:39.

When can Sanchez and Mkhitaryan make their debuts? Transfer deals finally confirmed

AFTER weeks of speculation, Alexis Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have been announced at their new clubs.

Forward Sanchez, who had been heavily linked with a move to rivals Manchester City, was announced a Manchester United player on Monday.

Mkhitaryan, who is a midfielder, never fitted into the Manchester United way of thinking and has joined Sanchez former club Arsenal.

What were the deals made?.

SANCHEZ is set to receive a reported salary of £500,000 a week at Manchester United and had been given the number 7 shirt made famous by the likes of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The deal sees Armenian midfielder Mkhitaryan move in the opposite direction.

When will fans first see Alexis Sanchez at Old Trafford?.

SANCHEZ is expected to make his debut against Yeovil in the FA Cup fourth round game on Friday, January 26.

The game will be played at Huish Park but he will step out at Old Trafford for the first time on Saturday, February 3.

United face Huddersfield with the kick-off at 3pm.

Which game can Henrikh Mkhitaryan make his debut?.

GUNNERS fans will have to wait to see Mkhitaryan in action as he is not available for their Carabao Cup game against Chelsea on Wednesday.

The Armenian is cup-tied for the semi-final second leg at the Emirates Stadium having played for Manchester United already this season.

It is expected that he will make his debut against Swansea on Tuesday, January 30.

His first game at the Emirates is most likely to be against Everton the weekend after.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét