Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily me Jul 30 2018

www.CatholicChristianMIDI.com

www.CatholicChristianMIDI.com

For more infomation >> Come Unto Me - Bob Hurd - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Story Of Malana Village | Touch Me Not Village | Descendants Of Alexander The Great - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Story Of Malana Village | Touch Me Not Village | Descendants Of Alexander The Great - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Top 100 osu! players interviews | kazamabc (narrated by me) - Duration: 5:23.

I was playing Geometry Dash and while I was looking for the game on Youtube I found a

channel called AleXPain24 and he had some videos on osu.

I got hooked easily and then I decided to download and play it, and I have a lot of

friends who found the game just like me.

The most important skillset would have to be reading by far, if you can read well you

can barely do almost all the maps because you can read and play hard patterns easily,

a good example is GN, his impressive ability to read low AR is one of the goals I want to achieve some day.

Other examples would be filsdelama and Resia with impressive ar11 scores, if you can read

high and low AR you have a lot of potential to be a good player.

6 months after I started playing I got a tablet, the Huion 420, but I didn't like it, so I

ended up raging a lot and breaking it.

Afterwards I bought the CTL-490 (which I like to call the Input lag monster) and around

that time I started playing "hard maps", between stuff like Best Friends DT, Mazzerin's stream

maps, Pretender HDHR, Goreshit HDHR, and that was around 10 months-year and a half since I started playing.

Yeah, obviously I was looking up to Cookiezi like almost all of the players in this game

and my favorite player around that time was Rohulk.

His impressive HDHR plays made me like him but right now I want to be like Cookiezi.

I don't only like 2 players tho, I opened my mind and there are a lot of players that

I look up to, I'd like to have a bit of everyone's skill, a little bit of Rohulk, Toy, GN, Vaxei, Adamqs, Cookiezi etc..

I don't think so, I received a lot of acceptance from the community I think, the Spanish community the most.

Obviously there's a few people that don't like me but I just ignore them.

I never got called out for cheats nor did I ever cheat, but I do joke around with it

with "oops I left my cheats at home" and stuff like that.

I didn't participate in any but I hope I will have some cool moments happen when I do.

Igorrr - Pavor Nocturnus on the Insane difficulty mapped by Grumd with HDHR and 98,89% was the

first score I was truly proud of, at that time no one in Spain had an FC on it with

a single mod and I was able to FC it with HDHR, I was so excited for that FC like kids get excited for candy!

At the moment I don't think I have a favorite, I think I like all types of maps but right

now I play what I like in the moment, the song, the patterns etc...

Depends on the day, if I want to play 4 hours full of deathstreams and improving speed or

if I just want to play some tech maps with HDHR, but if I had to choose one type of maps

I enjoy the most, they would have to be tech maps and streams.

Oof that's a hard question, it's hard to say because I like a lot of maps but if I would

have to choose one for the rest of my life it would be Billain - Boogie.

Since it got ranked, I love the song, the patterns, the rhythm, they all have a little

bit of everything I like and if you put HDHR the song changes and looks like a different map, at least that's how I feel.

Yeah, I want to achieve top 50 in global rankings and do some scores that I find impressive

such as Ice Angel HDHR, Tengaku NM or HD, O'er the flood HDHR, Genryuu Kaiko, etc...

For more infomation >> Top 100 osu! players interviews | kazamabc (narrated by me) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

William Black - Take Me (Lyrics Video) (feat. RUNN) With Matte - Duration: 3:13.

📝 William Black & Matte - Take Me (feat. RUNN) Lyrics

Closer to heaven when I'm in your arms

Feelin' your present when you're near or far

Who would've guessed we'd end up where we are

Even I had doubts

Don't tell me where we're gonna go just take me

Right now every time you're close I'm shaking

Yeah, you're the only one who knows how to save me

Don't tell me where we're gonna go just take me

Just take me

Just take me

No second guessin' 'cause I'm hooked on you

You're the exception breaking all my rules

Worser for better nothing less will do

'Cause all I want is you

Don't tell me where we're gonna go just take me

Right now every time you're close I'm shaking

Yeah, you're the only one who knows how to save me

Don't tell me where we're gonna go just take me

Just take me

Don't tell me where you wanna go just take me

Right now every time you're close I'm shaking

Yeah you're the only one who knows how to save me

So don't tell me where you wanna go just take me

For more infomation >> William Black - Take Me (Lyrics Video) (feat. RUNN) With Matte - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wanna Game Together? Just Friend Me - COD WW2 Hardcore Gameplay - Duration: 1:21:33.

For more infomation >> Wanna Game Together? Just Friend Me - COD WW2 Hardcore Gameplay - Duration: 1:21:33.

-------------------------------------------

Je me fais arnaquer au supermarché !!! - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Je me fais arnaquer au supermarché !!! - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Allāh ﷻ Sees Me - Duration: 15:11.

Ṭarīqah exists for

educating the ego,

for bringing up the ego.

Ego is a difficult thing.

Every person has an ego.

Our Prophet ﷺ teaches every good thing.

What he ﷺ teaches people about

are the beautiful attributes

and actions.

Ṭarīqah is complete Sharī'ah.

There is no difference.

Some say, "You are in Ṭarīqah, you're not in Sharī'ah."

In fact, Ṭarīqah follows Sharī'ah.

It has the same benefit

in worldly matters too.

For material things also,

to follow it every minute

of our lives is to follow

the orders that Allāh ﷻ has given us.

The order of Ṭarīqah is

to carry out the order of Allāh ﷻ

and remember Him ﷻ. Always to keep

Him ﷻ in your heart is the order of Ṭarīqah.

When doing this, Allāh ﷻ says,

"Fa-udhkurūnī adhkurkum" (2:152).

"Always remember Me ﷻ, I ﷻ will remember you."

To make dhikr is to remember.

Tasbīḥ is also dhikr.

To keep in your heart is also dhikr.

"Allāhu hāḍirī Allāhu mā'ī Allāhu shāhidī."

"Allāh ﷻ is present with me. Allāh ﷻ is my witness.

Allāh ﷻ is with me."

It is the word

Shāh Naqshband told mashāyikh.

These things

are always good. Who remembers

and does them, no harm will come from him.

If you are hurting people, remember:

"Allāh ﷻ sees me. Allāh ﷻ is with me."

You'll be ashamed from Allāh ﷻ and

won't do it. If someone wants to steal,

gamble or do some wrong, he won't do it.

He'll be ashamed and embarrassed.

Shame is from Islām. Who has no shame has no faith.

Who has no shame has no īmān.

We are seeing that people

who don't know about īmān, Allāh ﷻ, or the Prophet ﷺ

feel not even a

little embarrassment.

Rather they are embarrassed

to accept Allāh ﷻ or

even look like they do.

If they look like obeying Allāh ﷻ, they'll be ashamed of it.

A person with faith

feels shame in front of Allāh ﷻ.

He's not shy from anyone else.

We all are servants of Allāh ﷻ.

We all have faults and flaws.

No one is better than the other,

nor higher, says Allāh 'Azza wa Jalla.

In front of Allāh 'Azza wa Jalla

only the person who fears and is shy

from Allāh ﷻ is accepted. That person

has a higher station.

You can be

a professor or a doctor, you can be

the smartest person in the world,

you can be the most handsome in the world,

it has no benefit in front of Allāh ﷻ.

You can have the whole world following you,

it has no value in front of Allāh ﷻ.

Because Allāh ﷻ created all of it.

Even if it seems great in front of people,

it has no value.

If the people

whose goal is this world,

don't repent

and go to Ākhirah like that,

all their work will be wasted.

Because they can't take anything from this world to Ākhirah.

Only their good deeds and worship go there.

So when

you are with good people

and people

who remind you of Allāh ﷻ always,

you will be with them eventually. You will benefit.

As mashāyikh say,

especially Shāh Naqshband,

being with good people

saves a person.

When you are with a bad one,

it will do you harm.

A bad friend is

a person's worst enemy

A bad friend is the most

harmful for man. A bad friend is the worst enemy.

He seems as a friend but...

they are not friends

but enemies.

If you have money and wealth,

they are your friends.

When you lose it, they won't know you.

Allāh 'Azza wa Jalla created mankind.

He ﷻ knows how He ﷻ created them. And He ﷻ is telling

us in Qur'ān. When people go to Hell,

those in Hell will say, "These people

took us away from the right way. Punish

them more." The angels will say to them:

"You followed them. You were with them.

Both of you suffer

in this Hell."

In the second āyah it is said

when a person enters Hell with shayṭān,

shayṭān says,

"I fear Allāh ﷻ. You suffer here."

Therefore, while in this world,

don't overestimate anyone

who doesn't have belief, as we said.

"This one's beautiful, that one's tall,

this one's handsome, that one's rich."

Don't get affected.

The black one shouldn't see the white one as being higher.

The blond shouldn't see the brunette as being higher.

All of these are useless things,

temporary things. This world is

the world of tests. If you are patient,

you will be rewarded eternally in Ākhirah.

Most people in these foreign countries,

when they go to Europe

or America now,

they see themselves as being lower

than those people. They think the others are higher.

Nothing like that. And the one

who truly knows the order of Allāh ﷻ

and obeys the orders of Allāh ﷻ

doesn't have such a problem.

But when there is no faith,

they do everything

to be more beautiful, to be more

powerful. They don't like themselves

in any way. They don't like their bodies

but they like themselves. People

like their egos and don't like their

appearance. Here or everywhere in the world,

they change their heads, their eyes, their noses,

their lips. They do various things

and are not satisfied with what Allāh ﷻ created.

They don't accept it.

No need to beautify

the outer appearance.

The appearance can be beautiful. But if you're not

beautiful from inside, it has no benefit.

In order to beautify yourself from inside,

you have to direct yourself to Allāh ﷻ.

You have to follow a murshid.

You have to be with loyal and good people.

And how can the inside be cleaned?

Everyone is hearing this now;

you must have heard it a thousand times:

"I don't pray. I can't.

It is difficult for me.

But my soul is clean. That is what is important."

This is what they say to themselves.

Everyone must have heard this now.

Inner purity comes only with worship.

It doesn't come by saying, "My soul is clean."

When you say, "I'm pure from inside,"

you become dirtier because you ignore Allāh's ﷻ orders.

If you don't do something, say, "I can't do,

may Allāh ﷻ forgive me. In shā'a Llāh

Allāh ﷻ will give us inspiration and make it easy and we will do."

Talking about what you do not know is not good.

Inner beauty comes with worship.

The more you worship, the more beautiful

you'll be from inside. That beauty

will show from outside too.

We've been travelling in Europe for

more than 15 days. You look at people,

young and old, those who have no faith

have no light. It looks like they are

beautiful from outside, but there is no attractiveness

because there is no faith. So Allāh ﷻ doesn't

give light. They say 'the light of faith'.

Beauty is from that light.

The more someone worships,

the more his beauty is complete.

"How much shall we worship? Day and night?

How shall we pray? Shall we pray day and night?"

You start as much as you can. Then slowly slowly

that will increase.

When a person gets a taste,

he won't like other things.

That beauty is continuing.

That beauty is useful.

When such a person joins a gathering, that gathering finds peace.

May Allāh ﷻ give it to all of us. In shā'a Llāh

may Allāh ﷻ help those

who are abroad here

because, even if some

of them are not on the way

completely, people here want

to bring their children up well.

We seek refuge and pray to Allāh ﷻ

that these children

of Islām and Muslims are protected.

And may there be guidance for other people, in shā'a Llāh.

And our advice for parents

who worship here, they should

pray for their children every time.

Because the prayer of parents is accepted.

Those children are disobedient sometimes. Sometimes

they have to hang out with other kids.

They should pray that Allāh ﷻ protects them.

Allāh ﷻ accepts. Parents prayers are accepted.

May Allāh ﷻ be pleased.

Wa min Allāhi t-tawfīq, al-Fātiḥah.

For more infomation >> Allāh ﷻ Sees Me - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra (Rodrigo Pandeló Acoustic Cover) with Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song Let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for, all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true In other words

In other words In other words

I love you

For more infomation >> Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra (Rodrigo Pandeló Acoustic Cover) with Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

August Plan With Me | 2018 | Noa Jasmine - Duration: 3:37.

Hi everyone and welcome to my August plan with me!

I'm going to be starting out my video with a quick flip-through.

This July cover ohmy goodness, I had high hopes for how the cover would turn out but

as someone who has zero artistic skill I don't even know what I was thinking.

But everything is pretty simple and and the same.

Obviously, the month is not over yet so not everything is filled out but I'm every excited

to be starting this month because I get to be using Jenny's Paper Craft Co.

This is from Jenny Journals here on YouTube's Etsy shop (I'll link it down below) I bought

a couple things from her and this is the first time I'm actually using one of the monthly

calendars and I'm very excited!

I absolutely love this camping theme.

I loved to go camping when I was younger with my family and of course I loved my summer

camp.

This photo is from a magazine cutout from National Geographic along with some print

outs from my HP Sprocket.

This month is actually my birthday month so it's going to be pretty random of things that

I just LOVE.The sunflower and the black kitty are photos from Tumblr.

And the black kitty, I'm a dog person but, it's definitely my spirit animal.

Here I am with some stickers.

I went very, very crazy with them.

I just can't draw for my life if you couldn't tell already so, I'm very glad that I had

the background of the National Geographic photo to take up a lot of the background and

fill in empty spaces so I just stuck on whatever I liked and then filled in some of the empty

spaces and I'm turning 21 so that's there...The monthly calendar is usually the same.

For the summer time I made it bigger so it's 7x7.

I'm using a Posca laminated pen (I think that's what it's called in English).

If I can find it I'll link it down below.

But the brand is Posca.

I'm filling in the days of the week.

I didn't mess up this time and then I also go in with my white pen because you can see

better over the magazine folded over part.

The next page is going to be my movies and books of the month.

I actually have 19 films I want to watch this month - which is I think the most EVER.

The books will be filled in once August starts of course.

My second a day clip monthly log (I guess) is always something that I need for a project

that I'm working on.

My expense tracker- I also like to keep it on one page because I find that it helps me

limit how much money that I use so I don't have to fill up as many lines.

my habit tracker, which will be on the following page, has stayed the same.

I do want to say that I'm not going to be doing a weekly layout because for the first

week and a half I'm going to be in Italy.

So i'm not quite sure if I'm gonna be bringing my journal or even how I want to fill up the

pages.

I might just fill in some photos I've taken.

So here is a quick look at the final product.

I'm very happy with how it turned out and I'm excited to see how August goes so it's

going to be the last month (of summer).

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Thank you so much for watching.

Please subscribe and give me a big thumbs up and I'll see you guys next time.

BYE!

For more infomation >> August Plan With Me | 2018 | Noa Jasmine - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Âm nhạc | Nurko & Last Heroes - Promise Me (feat. Jessie Chambers) [NCS Release] | Được Phạm Tv - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Âm nhạc | Nurko & Last Heroes - Promise Me (feat. Jessie Chambers) [NCS Release] | Được Phạm Tv - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

teresa & james | find me - Duration: 3:13.

I don't want to fight against you. Let's fight together

If she sends someone after me

Promise me it won't be you

Teresa

Promise

It's okay

Why did you come back?

If you come back with me, I can fix this. I'll protect you

I need you to come back

No

We should stay together

I won't be long

Get in the car. Now!

How the hell did you find me?

How did you find me?

Like I said

We're in this together

It's on us

We're in this together

I see the way he looks at you

He saved my life

Please let me in

How are we gonna get out of here?

You willing to sacrifice everything, including your life, for this man?

We're not.

You are

Are you willing to bet your life on it?

I am

Yes

It's know who you are

You're a good person, James

Whatever idea you've made up in your head about me

You're wrong

You can't save me Teresa, you can't save any of us

You turned around

I can't leave you

I'm not leaving you

Why did you turn around?

But you didn't leave me behind and I won't forget it

You don't deserve her

Do you?

You tried to kill her

You sent James to kill me

I was 15 feet away from her

I never missed a target from that distance in my life

If I really wanted to kill you, you'd be dead. You know that

You alright?

I'm fine

I would never hurt her

You once told me there's no good or bad in this business

There is no good or bad in this business. There is win or lose, live or die

Not sure I believe that anymore

Still don't trust me?

I'd like to trust you

You're still here

That's something

Teresa trusts me and that should be enough for you

James

Where's James?

I'm here

James

I'm here, I'm here

You're safe

You're gonna be fine, stop it! I'm here

Since the first day we met

I've been trying to keep you alive

You crossed me once

To protect her

Where is she?

And if they come for you, I'll be ready

Whatever you've done

You don't need to hide from me

For more infomation >> teresa & james | find me - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

APRENDE A USAR A SLEDGE el LOBO SOLITARIO *me hago un ace y clucht* Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 16:15.

For more infomation >> APRENDE A USAR A SLEDGE el LOBO SOLITARIO *me hago un ace y clucht* Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 16:15.

-------------------------------------------

PLAN WITH ME | AUGUST 2018 | JUNGLE TROPICAL - Duration: 11:16.

Hello everyone! It's Elynne here and as usual I will share my bulletin journal set

up for the next month August. By the way my family is finally here, I am so happy!

Since they're here I had a limited time to film and edit my video so this is the

best I can do. Since I'm doing this video from the middle of July I cannot do a

finish flip through of my previous month but it's fine because you can

still look on it and my Instagram @elynne.bujo.

Let's jump to August plan with me. For this month I wanted to have a fresh jungle summer and tropical

vibe, so for the cover I made a water color frame with different shades of

green then I also tried the tie and die font which cause ghosting on my other

page because maybe I keep passing the same spot with the same pen and by the

way and using the Tombow green number #133 as blender that works so well with

my Crayola supertips. For details I added some tropical leaves and some

summer fruits like watermelon and pineapple. One of my favorite leaves to

draw is the banana and monstera leaves.

To finish I added more details by filling the leaves with lines.

And then for the August, I added shadows and light effect and I really love how

it turns out.

For the future log I use two pages. Each box is 7x6 dots lined with my

Crayola supertips light gray then with my green Crayola I put the dates on the

right top corner. For the left top corner I drew a monster a leaf and the slice of

watermelon then at the bottom a stripe of seven dots width in which I drew

topical leaves and summer fruits inside as if it looks like a washi tape.

Not to forget the details on the leaf because it makes the drawing on another level

On the left middle side, a corner for my channel and Instagram account growth

tracker.

Then the funnest part is coloring

I used different greens for the leaves so that it doesn't look flat.

And then here a simple and colorful future log.

If you watch my previous July play with me, my mood tracker was a lot of single

peony petals scattering all over the page. This time I made a compact mood tracker

in one pineapple it's easy and fun as well.

From light yellow for happy to brown for unhappy. Then I colored the pineapple

leaf with different greens and voilà!

My next page is for my habit and sleep trackers. I put them on the same page

like my previous month and I found it really efficient and clear. I drew small

icons like toothbrush for my after lunch brushing time or a candy inside a

crossing circle for no sweet habit and so on. I prefer to line with only my

pen and hand rather than a ruler just because it looks more sketchy but some

other times if I want a straight line then ruler is the answer.

I wrote down hours next to the icons for my sleep tracker. To finish some

decoration at the bottom right corner the trio of tropical leaf on a

watercolor background.

August first week spread. I started by writing down the title if I can say in

the middle of the pages then two straight lines on which I added leaves on

the top and at the bottom.

With different shades of green, I wrote down Monday to Sunday. Then I filled the leaves

with watercolor first for a nice base, then I added some colors on the top with

my Crayola supertips.

Little bonus for my second weekly.

I painted all the leaves with watercolor then gradually overlaid with darker

color to create the shape

Then for the final touch, I added black contour.

Hello summer! Here I am ready for August

A quick flip through and the end. I hope you enjoyed my video, thumbs up if you do :)

Subscribe if you haven't and big thank you! See you ♥

For more infomation >> PLAN WITH ME | AUGUST 2018 | JUNGLE TROPICAL - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Back To School Clean With Me - Kids Closets - Duration: 15:12.

hey there what is up birdie here from hey birdie my little money hood cleaning

home making corner on YouTube this is going to be the third video in

this back to school series and I will throw some eyes in the sky up throughout

this video in case you missed the last two videos I just asked each of my big

kids to grab a big trash bag and gather up all of the clothes that are damaged

or outgrown or they just bought out don't like them and won't wear them this

year so they should be doing that now or they

should be finished doing that now so I am going to head back there go through

and sort out and clean out their closets to get ready for the new school year I

am starting in Tatie's closet by removing all of the clothes from her racks and

the floor and I'm just going to throw everything

on her bed

oh you can't catch me oh you can't let me go

I lived on ok I'll be moving out loud singing myself running around in the air

oh oh oh oh don't be

Oh live long day

I keep this section over here which is too tall for her to reach with all of

her dance costumes and memorabilia type t-shirts that she doesn't wear on a

regular basis

and I'm just gonna do the exact same thing in Gavin's room; however, he keeps

his closet much tidier and Tate does so there's not much needed in here

I thought I would also clean off Gavin's Lego shelf cuz it's kind of getting out

of control so I thought I would get it all done at once

oh my gosh you guys I got rid of a ton of clothes today we have a lot to donate

some to give away to friends and unfortunately a lot that will have to be

trashed as well that was a lot of work but now their closets are thinned out

and tidy once again I purchased a few key items I

noted they were missing in their wardrobe mainly just PE stuff

so before I wrapped everything up I just wanted to share with you the things that

we bought today so but we could or not the kids were actually really good on

clothing heading into this year so they really didn't need much of anything

except for they both needed jackets PE shoes PE clothes and socks everything

else they were good on so we did not purchase jackets today one because it

stays summertime well into November sometimes even December before we break

like sweatshirts or anything like that out so I'm not really in a hurry for

those so now their closets and their clothes are ready to tackle the new

school year just got these socks a size 5 Under Armor I cannot believe my little

boys foot is this big like they're gonna fit me and then Tate got these cute

little socks then she got these as well she likes the

lower-right sockies so she just went with these Nikes right here and she is

wearing a size 12 right now Gavin just got this shirt says

say every play every day got these PE shorts they are Nike with

the matching shirt Gavin just got two pair of basketball shorts I think

they're both adidas yeah both the Adidas this one just has the stripes on the

right leg this one just has the stripes down the side then he got this Nike

shirt and that's it they didn't need much oh and these sneaker balls have you

guys ever use these I'm not sure if they work but they are supposed to deodorize

shoes gym bags and lockers one of my children has a stinky foot problem let

me know in the comments below if you've ever used these and if they work if I

should be excited for them or big fail what is your favorite or least favorite

part of the kids heading back into the new school year leave me a comment below

hey if you have enjoyed this video and I really hope you have please consider

clicking that subscribe button down below and then clicking that little bell

icon right next to it will notify you anytime I post new videos then hit that

thumbs up button and share with your friends thank you so much for hanging

out with me today and don't forget you can hang out with me here here and here

have an amazing day and I will see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Back To School Clean With Me - Kids Closets - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

Why is Satan attacking me? - Duration: 3:38.

Why is Satan attacking me?

you feel like you're under attack there are three exes that I believe could be

the cause of you going through your trial or your hard time and two of them

actually have nothing to do with seeing though the first three that can be it

really is Satan attacking you the second one is God is shaping you and the third

one is situational so the first one seemed sometimes Satan does attack us so

if you look at the book of Joel in the Bible Jobe was a man who had a lot of

wealth he had a lot of he had many children

and thank God allowed Satan to take everything that he had away because

Satan thought that if he took his stuff away he would no longer be faithful to

God and so God said you can take everything away from him except his life

do not touch his legs and I really encourage you to read the book of Job

but at the end of this story Jobe ends up gaining back everything that he lost

it because he stayed faithful to God I think job is a really great example of

how Satan can attack you and take everything away from you and make your

circumstances be extremely difficult but job's stay committed to the Lord despite

the circumstances and despite everything he was going through the second reason

why you might feel like you're under attack or if you're going through a hard

time is God is just shaping you God uses difficult situations difficult periods

of your life to shape you and mold you and to grow you spiritually James

chapter 2 verse 4 consider it joy when you face trial because the testing of

your faith produces perseverance that perseverance finish its work so that you

may be mature and complete not lacking anything with God through the hard times

through the bad circumstances don't back out of obedience when it starts to get

hard or what do you feel like you are not saying what you want that's enough

so sometimes we tend to kind of backpedal and and stop obeying God

persevere through the situation but that you'll be mature and complete not

lacking anything and then the third is just situational and that has two parts

to it the first one could be circumstances through our own fault and

then the second one could be because of sin so what I mean by circumstances is

say I'm driving on this on the highway then on my way to work and my car breaks

down and I stopped on the side of the road

and then it's kind of easy to say Satan is attacking me you know like I'm lit to

work Saints attacking me but you don't change the oil on your car you don't do

the proper maintenance on your car you don't take care of your car so of course

it's gonna break and you're gonna be stuck on the side of the road eventually

see it's not attacking you

so God doesn't operate through the works of the flesh so if we sin he doesn't

punish us but that doesn't mean that we don't have circumstances to our sin

sometimes we just go through those circumstances and we tend to blame Satan

but that's not the case we're just out of alignment with God and so we're

dealing with the consequences of our sin and the circumstances of our sin and

it's not safe necessarily attacking us and will try to tempt you to say because

he wants to take away God's best for your life you might also try to convince

you to stay comfortable and not kind of step out of your comfort zone because

oftentimes when were comfortable there's no growth for example I'm very

uncomfortable making these videos but I don't want to do these videos I don't

honestly maybe that sounds harsh but I honestly don't feel comfortable making

these videos but I'm just doing it out of obedience to God so instead of trying

to see what God can bless you with ask God what can I do for you then I'd have

to check myself on this lately to not be motivated by God giving me something as

a result of obedience but just so be obeying God because I love God and I

just I want to obey and do what he asks of me thank you for watching I will see

you

For more infomation >> Why is Satan attacking me? - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

(TEASER) iKON - KILLING ME Legendado PT | BR - Duration: 0:20.

It's killing me

Again, inevitably,

your traces

remain and torment me

It's killing me

I was the only one who walked away from you

becoming a stranger

But why am I lonely?

For more infomation >> (TEASER) iKON - KILLING ME Legendado PT | BR - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Weather (And me being....me... :P) - Duration: 20:17.

Sansa : Uh...Whops. I can not see without my glasses.

Sansa : Come here (Talking to my glasses :P)

Sansa : That's better.

Sansa : La di da di da

Sansa : Hello everyone Sanstasy here uhhh (chuckles)

Sansa : This isn't exactly an update this is more so a random video.

Sansa : Aaaaaahhh

Sansa : You know I've talked about how the weather has been bad uuuuuuuh

Sansa : where I live? Lot of thunderstorms and stuff?

Sansa: Well I just heard some thunder a second ago.

Sansa : And it sounds like it's raining.

[Thunder Rumbles)

Sansa : 3:40 AM

Sansa: I woke at 3 am on my own ( AKA no alarm clock)

Sansa : Ummm....[chuckles]

Sansa : Which ummm...

Sansa : Yeah I'm guessing if I woke up at 2 am this was probably going on so yeah....

Sansa : [chuckles] I normally record at like uuuuh....

Sansa : 2 am er(or)....3am ta 4 so... yeah...

Sansa : And these thunderstorms keep happening at night. [chuckles]

Sansa : Uuuuuhhhh

Sansa : During thee....normally the quietest time during the day for me to record.

Sansa : I wonder if you can hear the rain.

Sansa : I can a little bit but yeah. [chuckles]

Sansa : So yeah until the weather gets better at night uuuuuhhhh I'm kind of screwed

Sansa : when it..Ooooooh!

Sansa : [gasps]

Sansa : Maybe I could make an audio that ummm...

Sansa : [smacks tongue]

Sansa : Somehow involves thunder...hmmmm....

Sansa : Hmm.

Sansa : That's an interesting idea.

Sansa : ???

Sansa : Uh!

[rain]

Sansa : Raining a little heaver now. [chuckles]

[raining]

Sansa : I should probably close my windows [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhh they're only cracked open. Ahh it should be alright.

Sansa : [sniffs]

Sansa : I leave my windows slightly cracked at night so that uhh my apartment can uhhh get cool air inside of it.

Sansa : Woooah.

Sansa : But I also have shower rods in my windows so a person can't open them up all the way and [chuckles]

Sansa : get into my place. Uhhh

Sansa : Why, why am I talking about this? [laughs]

Sansa : Anyway...

Sansa : OOooo

[raining]

Sansa : I wonder if my mic can pick that up [chuckles]

Sansa : Anyway...yeah...chhh!

Sansa : The weather stinks were I live currently.

Sansa : Oh! Actually kind of scared me. Uuuhh.

Sansa : So...yeah....

Sansa : [chuckles]

Sansa : In case anyone thought I was exaggerating about the bad weather [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhhh....(very forgettful as you can tell)

Sansa : Thunderstorms have been happening quite a lot this year.

Sansa : [clicks tongue] So yeah...

Sansa : Oh I wonder if I might can pick that up. [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhhh

Sansa :There's another thunderstorm [chuckles]

Sansa : I heard thunder and I made a recorder yesterday...

Sansa : yesterday very early in the morning.

Sansa : It was thundering a little bit. [chuckles]

Sansa : Of course once I started talking then the thunder decided "Eeeeehh!"

Sansa : "I'm gonna...stop...stop making noise for a while" [chuckles]

Sansa : Uh!

[raining]

Sansa : Little bit a rain. [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhh...earlier on my way home uhh...

Sansa : it was raining a bit which is kind of funny cuz it was perfectly sunny out [chuckles] uuhhhh.

Sansa : But it's raining a little bit.

[car alarm]

Sansa : That's another thing that happens a lot. Car alarms . [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhhh.

Sansa : See?? Now the thunders just like "Naaaah ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌"

[car alarm and rain]

Sansa : Somebody...check on your car. [chuckles]

Sansa : [takes Drink]

Sansa : [smacks togue]

Sansa : Hmmm

Sansa : I wonder if that's rain or hail huh.

Sansa : Gonna peak.

Sansa : No. That's rain.

Sansa : Sometimes the rain is uhhh....hits uuh the windows so hard that it sounds like hail.

Sansa : And then when hail hits my windows it sounds like my place is gonna fall apart! [chuckles] Uuuh.

Sansa : Mmm

Sansa : But yeah...see?

Sansa : Weather...the weather [chuckles] keeps me from recording quite a bit lately.

Sansa : Becuz my mic pics this up.

Sansa : And uhh there's no doubt in my mind that my mic would pick this up inside of my crappy studio booth.[chuckles]

Sansa : I have no idea why I'm making this but whatever.

Sansa : Mmmm! [Takes a drink]

Sansa : ???

Sansa : Yum Yum Yum. [clears throat]

Sansa : V8. Original. 100% Vegetable Juice from concentrate with added ingredients.

Sansa : That means it's fake. [chuckles] Uhhh.

Sansa : Look at the ingredients here. [smacks tongue]

Sansa : Hmmm....

Sansa : Reconstituted Vegetable juice blend. Water and concentrated juices from tomatoes, cell...CARROTS

Sansa : Bleh! (tongue tied :P )

Sansa : Celery, beets,parsley,lettuce, watercress....

Sansa : What is watercress??

Sansa : And spinach! Contains less than 2% of salt, vitamins C

Sansa : Absorbic Acid (Said that VERY wrong! It's Ascorbic Acid) [chuckles]

Sansa : Natural flavoring and citric acid.

Sansa : Why did I read that off? I don't know. It's a random video. PFFT! [chuckles]

Sansa : [inhales] Aaaah...

Sansa : [burp??] mmm! Excuse me.

Sansa : Hmph. [Takes drink]

Sansa : Well...

Sansa : [smacks tongue] there are some mystery ingredients in this but uhhhh

Sansa : It's a lot better than uh other ingredients lists I've seen. [sniffs] Hmmm.

Sansa : Wait a minute, huh?

Sansa : Two full servings of vegetables. Sweet.

Sansa : I need more veggies.

Sansa : Mmm! [takes drink]

Sansa : Bet you anything....

Sansa : I stop talking...(meant stop recording)

Sansa : ...for a little bit the thunder will start up again. [chuckles]

Sansa : Cuz it seems to always happen I'm like " UH! There's thunder! There's Thunder! And it stopped." [chuckles]

Sansa : [takes drink, smacks tongue]

Sansa : It'll probably start up again eventually.

[can pops]

Sansa : [takes drink and smacks tongue]

Sansa : I really should [chuckles] come up with a script that implements the weather somehow.

Sansa : But then again I'd have to be lucky enough to start recording at 2 am [bumps mic then chuckles]

Sansa : to wake up on the day...when there's bad weather....

Sansa : Once I've come up with a script I bet you anything, I'll come up with a script

Sansa : and then I'll plan on recording, I'll wake up, no rain, no thunder. [chuckles]

Sansa : Uhh I just have bad timing.

Sansa : Unless...aaaah could probably check the weather before hand.

Sansa : Gluten Free!

Sansa: [hits can] WHOAH! W-W-W-W-WHOAH!

Sansa : [chuckles]

Sansa : Why does the can have to say that it's Gluten Free? That makes no sense to me.

Sansa : If you're wondering what was happening a second ago [chuckles]

Sansa : I knocked the can off and I was trying to catch it. [chuckles] "Whoa Whoa Whoa!" Uhh...

Sansa : Yeah this is a very random video but hey....

Sansa : [sniffs]

Sansa : may be entertaining to somebody.

Sansa : Yeah....

Sansa : I'm crazy :P [chuckles]

Sansa : Uh...Okay I need to finish folding my laundry....

Sansa : ...and put it AWAY.

Sansa : Listen tu the sounds of the rain! Pff!

Sansa : [sniffs]

Sansa : [clears throat]

Sansa : And me...just being stupid from a far. [chuckles]

[zipper zips]

Sansa : There's that.

[raining]

Sansa : Hmm....? You still warm? YESSS it's warm! [chuckles] (talking to shirt)

Sansa : Yay! I get to put on a warm shirt.[chuckles]

Sansa : [sighs] That feels nice. Clean, warm, shirt. Very nice.

Sansa : [sniffs, clears throat]

Sansa : [sniffs then hums] Gaaah.

Sanas : Mmm.

Sansa : Whoa. [chuckles]

[hailing ?]

Sansa : Huh.

Sansa : The rain turned into hail.

Sansa : That is not rain. [chuckles]

[hail]

Sansa : It sounds like my windows are gonna break! [chuckles] STOP!! (much louder for me)

Sansa : I hate loud sounds

Sansa : Yeah...see? I wasn't kidding.

Sansa: Bad weather.

Sansa : Not good for recording. [chuckles]

Sansa : Unless I do figure out some sort of script that implements this CRAP!

Sansa : [sighs] Ow! [clears throat]

Sansa : [tries to put laundry basket lid back on]

Sansa : Alrighty go...back...on. Come on. Come on!

Sansa : There...[lid pops into place]

Sansa : Silly laundry basket. Oh...whops.

Sansa : WAAH!!

Sansa : Dang shoes. (tripped over them LOL)

Sansa : Uuuuuh what a day. [clears throat]

[closet door opens] Sansa : Seem to be very clumsy.

[opens drawer]

Sansa : [clears throat]

Sansa : Uhh...I don't want this shirt either.

Sansa : Donate box.

Sansa : Okay

Sansa : Put all these out away.

Sansa : Ah!

Sansa : Come on.....there we go. (talking to clothes I'm trying to pick up)

[thunder rumbles]

Sansa : ???

Sansa : There's the thunder.

Sansa : Very quiet but there.

[opens drawer] Sansa : [clears throat]

Sansa : [hums and clears throat]

Sansa : Ahhh! Need more drawers....dang it.

[opens drawer] Sansa : Maybe...? Hmmm...

Sansa : [sighs]

Sansa : And in case if anyone is curious I talk to myself all the time. [chuckles] So yeah...

Sansa : I'm not just talking cuz the mic is on. Trust me.

Sansa : No. [clears throat] (Talking to...my laundry?)

?????

Sansa : Whoa. Was that?

Sansa : [hums]

Sansa : ????

Sansa : ????

Sansa : [clears throat]

Sansa : There.

Sansa : Ooo! It's hot in here.

Sansa : ???

Sansa : I wish I had air conditioning but I don't.

Sansa : Maybe my next apartment will... if I get a new apartment that is....

Sansa : This one just has heat...and water. [chuckles]

Sansa : There....Yay!

Sansa : [clears throat]

Sansa : [hiccup burps]

Sansa : Excuse me.

Sansa : [hums]

Sansa : And ??? you.

Sansa : [hums]

[looks through bag] Sans : [clears throat]

Sansa : Ah...guess I can throw this away. Oh no! Not...yeah! Throw this away. Dodent matter.

Sansa : I can get rid of this.

Sansa : Alright

Sansa : Enough of this randomness. Computer? Uh.

Sansa : [sighs] Aw jeez my back hurts. [sighs] and I barely done anything. Just a little bit of laundry.

Sansa : [sighs] Alright. I'm done [chuckles] Yeah.... Bye.

For more infomation >> Bad Weather (And me being....me... :P) - Duration: 20:17.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB] iKON – '죽겠다(KILLING ME)' M/V TEASER - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB] iKON – '죽겠다(KILLING ME)' M/V TEASER - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

PUCK ME : AMAZING FINALS - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> PUCK ME : AMAZING FINALS - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

TRAVEL WITH ME *NOT EMOTIONAL OR SCARY* - Duration: 21:39.

Hey Guys! What's up, guess who I'm with!

Darn it! Anyways, today we are going to Frankenmuth!

We're going to Bonners. We're going to Bonners! Diana: An otter? Lizzie: We're to Bonners!

Yes, it's a Christmas store where Christmas all year

It's the best sort of anyway

We're going to Bonners and then we're going to bridge run

So yeah, if I might pull right

So yeah, this is gonna be fun

How I

Can hear you I could still we're gonna have to do with it

Your spine is back here today

What are you doing

So, yeah

That's what's happening

Let's get into dos we're back

Actually, we're not back. I'm Frankenmuth. Can we at the hotel right now?

Anyway

I took a nap and then secondly Sam six, you found me amazing. I can hear the nicely

She can anyway

Yeah, so that's what's happening and we're gonna go

Anyway, we'll see you guys when we get into the hotel room. Oh

Hey there

Let's get this hall started

duh

Here's what do you got?

Stop I just had a really big scare because it's my first youtube video and I don't know how to work right now

I'm using iMovie doesn't broke and it's

The life is hard anyway

Sweet life is Lizzie

Anyway, um

Pretty much. I just had a scare where I thought oh, my footage was corrupted and it deleted on my phone

which I got really scared about and

You have no idea how much that scared me. Oh my god, that was really scary

I'm so fired

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this video. It's not over yet. It's still more to go on

It's just I really when I come on here and say that was a mere

stroke effect ton of situation because I

really hurt that was a edited piece, too, and it took me about

An hour to edit this holder video and I cut it down. It was like an hour to 40 minutes long

14:04 long

But this is the whole part of the video as you can see because I'm gonna be holding a bathroom in they Bath & Beyond

thing but

Yeah, that really scared me it ended up being deleted

Couldn't get that part back

So unfortunately, it's not gonna be here

Cuz I cleaned out my storage and

That problem that was in recent that was in recently deleted and I cleaned out recently deleted

Not thinking it was in there cuz I didn't want him there putting it in there and it wasn't there

So yeah, that's my look

Anyway, but that was in there

Kind of over worried about it

Kind of okay because it's gonna turn out worse and now I just know

Don't delete anything till the video is done Eddy mean

Also, there's not an ending. So it will be coming on here in showing

My outfit and I will be getting footage from the exercise hopefully from there let's go into it. Let's get back

You know, I'll be nice and

So they had a deal we're two for $16 and a regular candle is why for

450 so I got eucalyptus mint and I got

karma

Okay, so easy now

My god these necklaces. I thought it was a really good deal for knowledge. I got this peel off my ass

I got some scrunchies at the

Earrings. I'll probably be doing tomorrow I got

This matte orange nail polish then I got a case

But there's my face and I used to put in there. So yeah, that's what I got from clears

I just found this store today, and I love it

His first shirt that's a note

From there and it was eight dollars and it was on sale his arrest at that store

Shower

And then Diana gave me the case after ten minutes to barring it she didn't want anything

So that makes him

then

this

lashes

and this one most fifteen dollars and it says what already and this was on sale, so

Majority of the things that you're gonna be seeing here. We're on sale

So if you can't find them for the praising that I'm saying, I'm really sorry about that

Don't mean to get you mad

Just I happen to beat in there at that little store there

there's a lot of sales and then this is their catalog that they get for free and

Appreciate so I can go back and there they want and not spend sixteen thousand miles in there

Are you almost done don't need to see that damn I

Know are you know?

Anyway, she bought me these lashes. I really like them and yes, they are too - hold on

They probably don't because that's just not gonna go

Yeah, but these are them you feel really nice

There are 100% human hair

Human hair which I'm not sure how I feel about that. But I mean are they ripping eyelashes off of people?

I don't think so. I think people are donating them. So, you know, I think it's okay

If you guys can comment down below what you guys is opinion on it is and please do because I'd really like to know and

Yeah, that's it so this one I got personally somebody look like two different colors take it

Four colors, you know what that's fine. These are my natural looking so do this for a

more popping eyelid and then for a natural eyelid, I'll do these and then

She got me this yellow nail polish isn't running for so long

And personally the this isn't my favorite very well boys because they're only $1 and that's great

Next or is there a possible that was his local dollars over the way and

Yeah, I said the brands for the other ones this is Aeropostale and

This was five dollars really the deal. I did. Try it on and it's really nice

Here, it looks really nice. It goes this way and like it it's got long sleeves in there. It's got the black trim

Really like it fare like the look of it so yeah that

Or if I'm making because usually I go over my dad's I use Tupperware

Tupperware I use a plastic bowl. I just thought I'd get this I'm gonna make slime today in the hotel room

unfortunately, they did not have any time and

Hi welcome back Oh Aaron using

Breeziness bunch of my son died again guys. The storage is

Yours it's yours so that one is your it's not you have to

I'll take that one

Is it the same for my shirt

My language

It's the best

And

When you pull down the pocket

He's looking everybody not put on

But

Sorry about the family keep the kids away from

It's not marble marble

It's like a card holder and then money start using this

Right into this place here we got coffee and

Yeah

I got americano is cream and Princeton alum

Chien get anything. I got my mom of water

So yeah, I really like it here. It's really pretty. I really love this city

I wanna move here, but that's not true. Cuz it's really hard to shop here for clothes that I like

I'd have to go to Birch Run

And it's very far away from family

But I wouldn't move here

if I were to

What's your opinion on this place?

I don't know what nice

but the

Railroads know they have carried rides and like horses are all over the street. I don't think I could be able to do that

If I would have moved here I will go to birch run I would be in Birch Warren I wouldn't move to Frank Mary

Jesus anyway what we'll see you guys on the other side

Now we'll see you guys we get

Back to my mom so we gotta cross the street, which is really fun. You ready?

Okay, let's get to it

Me mate I guess a guy. Guess what?

Don't say chicken, but hey guys, guess what?

No

We like fairly friendly content. I'm screaming

She bought that shirt it was

Anyway in front of this cheese place

So go follow me on snapchat cuz you already know that and they just text me for some reason

Why did you text me and why'd you text me? Oh, thank you. Now I can finish off this blog

Just like a little baby. Oh shoot

Keep it go Holmes and friendly copyright free

These are my edges, it's a nice

Copyright-free

Straight eatin

So I the lighting is really nice. I really love this city. I wanted to live in Bertram though. I don't really like

Frankenmuth, but Veyron is

I really like it here. The Lighting's really

See ya there's a lot of cars

Oh

Anywhere I'm gonna go now

Okay, so guys

okay, I

Wanted to end up with this video saying that I really enjoy you guys watching. This is my first ever YouTube video

I hope you guys enjoyed it if you liked it then make sure

If you liked it

Then make sure to subscribe because I will be breaking content like this in the future

If I talk too fast, if I talk too slow if I talk too much if I talk to Wes

Please tell me in the comments. I would love constructive criticism. I really mean is I'm just starting out this

Says I'm starting out this channel. Um

Have you guys on our asking questions in the comments? I will try to answer them. So yeah

I

Don't know what else to say. There's the side of something new something that will hopefully stay until 27

You

27c of them

27 years, let's go from that. And right now I'm 11. So

really need to anyway, um hoping

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét