Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily US Jul 31 2018

GIRL: Absolutely.

Particular types of music.

Sometimes. When it's really, really good.

DAN: Yeah? I feel the resonance.

Depends what mood I'm in. Yeah.

Like, sad music. Maybe, like, music that reminds me of a certain...

Like a memory. Yeah.

When there's, like, a really good kick,

I really do like that feeling of... you kind of really immerse yourself.

If I'm cold, yes. (LAUGHS)

Other than that... not that I'm aware of.

Hi. I'm Dan. I'm Linda.

And welcome to What Is Music?

And in this episode,

we're gonna be looking at how music gives you goosebumps.

But first, Linda, what do we actually know about goosebumps?

Well, goosebumps happen when our hairs stand on end.

It's an ancestral connection to furrier friends of ours

who, when they were in a threatened situation,

they looked bigger and more scary.

And having the hair stand on end

also has the advantage of thermal insulation.

Now, over time, this becomes built in to how we behave.

This idea of frisson -

these very strong, intense emotions

that we connect now to shivers

and chills and thrills -

still activate this physical response.

So why is it that music can re-create

some of these physiological responses?

Goosebumps come when there's a sudden change

in our emotional state -

a kind of 'aha' moment of emotionality

where we feel suddenly connected with the music.

We especially feel connected with music

when that music is personally meaningful.

Music that we heard during an important time of our development,

which is called the reminiscence bump,

where music meant so much to our identity

and developing a sense of self.

When we hear that music, it brings back a flood of emotions

and a flood of memories.

And there are ways that we might be able

to trigger these emotional responses using music.

Other emotions, like happiness, sadness,

there are fairly definite ways and almost universal ways.

Goosebumps is far more particular.

You'd be looking at changes in the loudness of the music,

changes in the tempo,

an unexpected harmonic change.

There's also the important factor of being familiar.

So it seems like there's still a lot of research to be done on this topic.

There's a lot of theories that we should be testing out here, Dan.

Yeah. Well, actually, I've got a plan for that.

(ALARM BEEPS)

Well, welcome to the goosebumps sphere.

I love what you've done with the place, Dan.

So, we're gonna be testing what kind of music gives us goosebumps.

OK. And so we got the chair

and we've got a macro lens on this camera here right next to your arm,

so it's gonna pick up the moment any goosebumps come through,

so there'll be no faking it.

We've got the magnificent...

This is amazing! ..helmet apparatus over here...

I wanna look at this properly.

..which... This is incredible.

Oh, it does...absolutely nothing.

Oh! But it looks great.

(LAUGHS) OK!

You've always been about fashion. That's what everybody says about me.

We've each got five songs with different musical elements

to give the other person goosebumps.

We filled out some very personal surveys

to work out the best songs to use.

Winner will get bragging rights.

So, Round 1 - it's all about sudden crescendos.

When a piece of music suddenly gets louder, it often causes goosebumps.

You can hear this in Pink Floyd's The Post War Dream.

(MID-TEMPO, MELLOW MUSIC PLAYS)

(DRUM POUNDS, INTENSITY BUILDS) # Wish I could turn you

# Back into a stranger... #

I feel emotional but I don't...

I think that's one you won.

I was actually trying, though. Yeah?

I remember putting so much meaning to that song

because of the relationship that I was in,

and, like, moving in and out of.

But, yeah, I guess I'm just an unfeeling...

(LAUGHS) Yeah. And you know what?

I'm actually gonna take this off because...

Look, fair enough. Gonna throw you a bone.

I think...I think it's affecting my emotional levels.

So it DOES do something. It does.

Alright, so, Round 2. Alright.

It's all about the long, sustained note.

AKA the money note -

big, belting notes from singers like Whitney Houston and Freddie Mercury,

but also things like super-high violin melodies

and orchestral music.

(VIOLIN PLAYS SMOOTH, SUSTAINED, POIGNANT MELODY)

Alright. How'd you go?

I don't think I got goosebumps. Yeah, no.

OK. Hit me with another one. Alright.

# 'Cause you're nothing to me... #

Sometimes a chord progression or key change in a song

is really distinctive.

You might not see it coming but the unexpected harmony is a perfect fit,

and it gets you every time.

(LOW, ELECTRONIC THRUMMING)

(PITCH RAISES)

Again. Nada.

Nothin'.

I could pass a lie detector test. (LAUGHS)

Alright, new plan.

So we're none from three so far. Mm.

It's time to really up the ante on this.

What are you doing? So, this is a blindfold.

It's actually... No, it's not - it's a scarf.

Yeah. (LAUGHS)

For today, it's a blindfold. OK. (LAUGHS)

OK. Alright. Can you see anything?

Nup.

So, we're gonna try an emotional minor song.

More often than not, the type of music that gives us chills

is in a minor key.

Some people call that the sad one.

(SLOW MELODY IN MINOR KEY PLAYS, WOMAN SINGS SUSTAINED NOTE)

(LAUGHS)

(DELICATE PIANO MELODY, SWEEPING ORCHESTRAL STRING NOTES)

What is going on right now with my arm?

I think I got goosebumps. Yeah?

Could you see any? S... Yes. Absolutely. (LAUGHS)

Definitely feeling something happening here.

Yeah, I'm gonna call that. (PING!)

Oh, my God.

I can't believe you got it

using a song from the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack!

What else is gonna give you goosebumps?

I seriously... I was like, thinking about break-ups before,

thinking about other things - like, real adult stuff,

and then that one was the one.

So it's nostalgia, in a way.

It's like a memory of, like, your early teens

and you coming back to it as an adult

that's kind of tipped you over the line.

To just do it with that Des'ree song... (LAUGHS)

Yeah. Yeah. Well, a win for me.

OK. You've got one final chance, my friend.

Mm-hm. Best of luck.

Actually, wait.

Uh, we can do away with the blindfold

because I can go one better than that.

We're pulling out all stops for the final one. You ready?

(LAUGHS) Dan!

One of the most important things about music giving you goosebumps

is you.

Music that's special to you.

(IMMERSIVE TRIP-HOP JAZZ FUSION MUSIC PLAYS)

# I just want to be a woman... #

No goosebumps. No goosebumps.

So, still nothing with that one. Nothing.

Although that Portishead song is one that I love so much,

and even though I listened to that song

from when I was, like, 14 years old...

Mm.

..but I feel like I listen to it too often now

that it feels almost everyday to me.

It's not one particular... So it's no longer nostalgic?

Yeah. It's not nostalgic anymore - it's just...an omnipresent...

Yeah. Ugh. Well, my research has let me down.

Well, you got one. Yeah, one.

But we're gonna turn it. You ready to get into your...

(SIGHS) ..chair of delight?

Yep. My body is ready. (LAUGHS) OK.

(CHUCKLES) Your head's too big!

It actually... Yeah. It actually is.

Alright. So... (LAUGHS)

My turn now.

You made me get goosebumps once. Mm.

Round 1 - sudden crescendo.

(VIBRANT ORCHESTRAL MUSIC REACHES CRESCENDO)

(MUSIC QUIETENS)

(CHUCKLES) I don't know. What do you reckon?

I certainly had a strong emotional reaction.

You seemed so happy.

Yeah. I love that piece of music.

I don't think there was any goosebumps.

I definitely felt coldness in my arm, though.

Alright. Alright, alright. Alright, Round 2.

Long, sustained notes. Mm-hm.

Here we go. I'm ready.

(GENTLE, LILTING ORCHESTRAL MUSIC)

(MUSIC SWELLS)

If you didn't get that, you're never gonna see goosebumps.

That was 100% definitely. Seriously?

Seriously. Goosebumps?

Yeah. Why can't I tell?

There was a lot on the back of my neck.

Really? And some on my arm.

OK, I need to have a camera on the back of your neck.

Yeah. (LAUGHS) So, that's Star Wars.

That's the Binary Sunset, the Force Theme, by Joel Williams

in its most emotional playing,

and that hits, I reckon, musical love

and also childhood nostalgia.

Like, that's really the big musical swell of the first Star Wars film,

which I watched over and over and over.

Yep, ticking all the boxes pretty much, I think.

Yes! (LAUGHS)

Yes!

Wow! Ooh. Yeah.

(PING!) (LAUGHS)

Excellent triangle skills. So we're even.

So, if I get one more... Oh.

..I win. What? So quickly! Even.

I know. I know. Argh.

Unexpected harmonies. Alright.

Surprise.

(ETHEREAL MUSIC, GENTLE FEMALE VOCALS SING IN MINOR KEY)

Nothing. Nothing.

It's a song. OK. It's a song.

Mm-hm. Alright.

Fine. Do you remember what happened in Round 4?

I beat you? (LAUGHS)

(LAUGHS)

I got goosebumps and you put this on me.

Oh, yeah.

So it should be tighter? Yeah, I think so.

Alright. OK. So, this is minor keys. Mm-hm.

OK. Perhaps sad music.

(GRAND, INTENSE ORCHESTRAL MELODY IN MINOR KEY PLAYS)

So, that's interesting. What?

No goosebumps, but my heart beat way faster. (CHUCKLES)

Really? Yeah.

If you were measuring my pulse, you would have seen a huge spike.

I'm gonna count that as a half point.

Yeah. (LAUGHS)

Wait - that means you're in front.

No, definitely not. Round 5!

(UNEARTHLY, EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC, ETHEREAL FEMALE VOCALS)

So, what happened during that last one?

I had some reaction.

I enjoyed the soundscape of that song,

and there's a lot in there that's quite emotional and beautiful.

I don't think it really translated into full goosebumps, though.

'Cause I chose that one 'cause that's, like,

one of your favourite, you know, sentimental pieces.

From your "survey says". (CHUCKLES) From the survey, yeah.

So just to re-establish these scores - Dan got one.

I was one out of five. One ping.

And then I got one...and a half. Yeah.

One goosebump and then one raised heartbeat, which we count as a half.

I...I... So the winner is...

Finish the sentence. I think it's...I think it's you.

It's Linda. It's Carmelinda... Yeah. (LAUGHS)

..the goosebump champion. Yeah.

Isn't it so funny that the one that we responded to,

that properly got goosebumps,

was the reminiscence bump?

Yeah, absolutely. I think there's something so key about memory.

The melancholy that you feel when you listen to something

or you have that really strong visual accompaniment as well.

So, both of ours were for these movies

that we'd watched over and over again as kids.

I also think it's incredibly important that, you know,

there's images associated with the music that we're hearing in our mind.

And do you reckon that you could force goosebumps?

Nup. No way. I don't think so. I don't think you can force goosebumps.

Do you? Mmm... I was trying.

I was trying really hard, actually.

I was trying to give you a point or two.

But the more I was trying to,

the more that I found that I was forcing myself to cry.

Wow. Like, under that beautiful blindfold

that you put on me,

I was welling up. Huh.

So it's easier to cry to music, do you think?

Yeah. Yeah.

So if that had been the challenge... Right. Maybe that's next time.

Old cry-baby. Yeah. (LAUGHS)

..you might've won. Next time, crying challenge.

Captions by Red Bee Media

Copyright Australian Broadcasting Corporation

For more infomation >> Why does music give us goosebumps? - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

U10TV ep 207 🍯 Honey Tour in US #7 업텐션을 담은, 업텐션을 닮은 New Jersey✨ - Duration: 8:23.

It takes about four hours to fly.

I feel like I'm going to have fun.

I took it.

New York's view of Way

It's pretty.

That's the Empire State Building.

Do you know what the river in front is?

Tour bus drivers This is where you live or you do not know.

Up-tension on the observatory, which many people do not know

It's only where you live in New Jersey.

I think it's pretty.

Mr. Vito is wet with sensitivity

I can not help it.

I think it would be great if you come back later.

The moon is pretty.

The plane is also pretty (?)

The Empire State Building is on fire.

A really nice view?

Honey, please capture yours ~

I was bored and took a walk for a while

The weather is very hot.

It's the weather that seems like a couple of years old.

Uh!

cute!!!!

Dog goodbye ~

Arrive to Honiten

Nobody cares about me!

The melody I met with Honey Tenn

Going back after a short fan meeting

(Q. Write your name sexy in your ass!)

Q. Who is singing in the shower?

The New Jersey performance was over!

Was he okay?

Did you hot today?

America is always hot!

We are going to visit any country in the world, and you will welcome us warmly.

Hot today too

I think she smiled brightly because of her brother.

Write your name as a butt

I want people who are American honey

It's half-full.

There was one who disliked me.

There's a lot on my side.

After seeing the name of Jinhui,

Why did I see that?

Honey, I told you to look. I did not ask you to look.

Me ~ Long ~

I have a very good response today.

I think it was a lot stronger on the stage.

Is not that right?

Right

Right?

Yeah

Why do you repeat the same thing?

I was Jin Woo's "write your name in the ass".

But I worked so hard to make it sexy.

Thank you for playing with everyone on the second floor.

I did not see the face because of the lighting.

I've seen you enjoy it together.

We know as much as we do.

I just saw it shake like this.

I can not run at the last encore.

Inner dance

I'll be in LA tomorrow.

LA Honiten

I think you'll have fun.

Please enjoy the last story

For more infomation >> U10TV ep 207 🍯 Honey Tour in US #7 업텐션을 담은, 업텐션을 닮은 New Jersey✨ - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Come and Work With Us - Duration: 1:01.

You can see it when you walk into the Trek shops.

They just have fun vibes.

I was riding by one day, and I saw in the window, "Trek."

And I thought, "What? Does Trek even have stores? What's happening?"

"That's really cool!"

All of us in the store have totally different backgrounds.

We all just care about each other.

I didn't know that much about bikes at all when I started here.

You don't have to really know about bikes to work here.

We teach you all that.

I got to train at the headquarters.

I learned more than I thought possible about bikes.

So that was really cool, that they wanted to see me grow in that way.

I would say that the opportunities and the things you're exposed to by being part of Trek is pretty incredible.

I'm extremely happy with the pace of my development.

I can see the future for myself here, and I'll be with this company for a long time.

Join the Trek Family Today

Apply at trekbikes.com/careers

For more infomation >> Come and Work With Us - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea criticizes joint military drill by S. Korea, U.S. and Japan - Duration: 0:37.

North Korea has criticized South Korea and the U.S. for participating in a naval drill

last week with Japan.

Held last Tuesday through Thursday, their navies trained in stopping the proliferation

of weapons of mass destruction.

Pyongyang's propaganda website Uriminzokkiri said Monday that the U.S. joining in the drill,

in view of the Singapore declaration, was a provocation.

The website said North Korea is trying to build peace and harmony, and accused Washington

is being contradictory in promising to improve their relationship while at the same time

participating in a drill that targets the North.

For more infomation >> N. Korea criticizes joint military drill by S. Korea, U.S. and Japan - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Colorado Springs named most desirable city to live in in the U.S. - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Colorado Springs named most desirable city to live in in the U.S. - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mueller: US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration - Duration: 14:23.

Mueller: US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has warned that U.S. citizens could face prosecution

if they donated to Trump's inaugural fund.

Dirty cop Mueller has begun investigating a handful of American citizens who donated

to the fund, simply because they have 'foreign connections.'

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: What the hell does this have to do with Trump's so-called

collusion with Russia to hack the DNC's servers?

Since dirty cop Robert Mueller has nothing on President Trump he continues to rove around

unchecked, investigating anyone and anything.

Mueller is now harassing American citizens who legally donated to Trump's inauguration.

ABC reported:

According to a source who has sat with the Mueller team for interviews in recent weeks,

the special counsel is examining donors who have either business or personal connections

in Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Several donors with those ties contributed large sums to the non-profit fundraising entity

– gifts that topped out at $1 million dollars, according to public records.

Special counsel investigators have also asked witnesses about specific inauguration donors,

including American businessmen Leonard Blavatnik, and Andrew Intrater, according to sources

familiar with the Mueller sessions.

Neither has been accused of any wrongdoing.

Blavatnik is a billionaire with dual U.S. and British citizenship who has extensive

business ties in Russia.

Blavatnik gave $1 million to the inaugural fund through his company, Access Industries,

according to FEC records.

Companies are prohibited from giving donations to political candidates, however, donations

to inaugural committees are not considered donations to candidates.

Intrater, an American relative and business associate of Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg,

runs a U.S. company with deep ties to Vekselberg's Russia-based global conglomerate, Renova Group.

Renova was recently sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.

Intrater serves as the CEO of Columbus Nova, an investment company based in New York.

FEC records show Intrater made a $250,000 donation to the Trump inauguration committee

in early January 2017.

Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein are a disgrace to this country.

Both need to be fired and investigated for their years of corruption and involvement

in the Uranium One scandal.

Mueller has a history of charging innocent men for crimes they didn't commit, botching

cases and using raids to intimidate Americans.

Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 for accepting over $1.8 million in donations

with erroneous contribution dates, Politico previously reported.

We know Obama took in way more than $1.8 million in foreignmysterious donations; this is just

what was 'reported.'

President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission

for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a

presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

The fine — laid out in detail in FEC documents that have yet to be made public — arose

from an audit of the campaign, which was published in April.

POLITICO obtained a copy of the conciliation agreement detailing the fine, which was sent

to Sean Cairncross, the chief lawyer for the Republican National Committee, one of the

groups that filed complaints about the campaign's FEC reporting from 2008.

The document outlined other violations, such as erroneous contribution dates on some campaign

reports.

The Obama campaign was also late returning some contributions that exceeded the legal

limit.

So why wasn't there a special counsel witch hunt into Obama?

Mueller investigating Americans who donated to Trump's inauguration is outrageous because

donations to an inaugural fund are not considered campaign donations.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your

friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Mueller: US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

US teen studying abroad drowns while swimming in Israel - Duration: 3:49.

 A 19-year-old University of Kentucky student on a study-abroad program drowned when she and two friends got caught in a strong current while swimming in the Mediterranean Sea in Israel, according to reports

 The tragedy comes just months after TeNiya Elmore Jones, who just earned a spot at her school's pre-med program, lost her 22-year-old brother in a double homicide in her hometown of Fort Myers, Florida

 Jones was taking a late-night swim with the two other students when she disappeared off a beach at the Tel Aviv suburb of Bat Yam just after midnight Saturday, the Times of Israel reported

 The two other swimmers managed to swim back to shore, but Jones went missing. A search-and-rescue effort that included divers was launched, but the young woman's body washed up in Tel Aviv early Monday

 Jones, a University of Kansas sophomore, was wrapping up a seven-week exchange program in Amman, Jordan, where she studied Arabic, according to the Lexington Herald Leader

 She and her friends – including several students from her school and West Virginia University – decided to take a weekend trip to Israel before returning to the US next week

 Jones, who was majoring in biology and Islamic studies, had just earned a spot in her school's pre-med program, her mother Tosha Thomas-Mora told The News-Press of Fort Myers

 "She was supposed to start on Aug. 23," Thomas-Mora said before breaking down in tears

 Thomas-Mora said she exchanged late-night texts this weekend with her daughter, who told her she was "in for the night" – but eight hours later, an official at the Council on International Educational Exchange called to inform her that Jones was missing

 "She's a decent swimmer," Thomas-Mora said before her daughter's body was found

But "the furthest I've known her to go is to stand and wade at the shore of the water and take pictures

"  The distraught mom – whose son, Samuel Jones Jr. 22, was shot and killed in a double homicide in Fort Myers in December – said she has received an outpouring of support from her daughter's high school classmates and fellow college students

 "It just shows who TeNiya is. She is loved. You were easily attracted to her personality," Thomas-Mora, who has another daughter, 3-year-old Naomi Ruth Mora, told The News-Press

For more infomation >> US teen studying abroad drowns while swimming in Israel - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Why Countries Dumping US Debt Should Worry You - Duration: 5:05.

Good morning and thank you for watching U.S. Money Reserve's Market Insights

Today we're going to continue to talk about some of the things that we talked about

last week and that's going to be US Treasury bonds and an overvalued stock

market last week many of experienced in Watts Facebook continue to fall and

plummet taking one of the largest stock losses in US history this is exactly

what we're talking about is that we have four companies or four corporations that

are currently carrying the majority of the value in the US stock market and

today on CNBC news it has been identified so that since March Russia

has dumped more than 80 percent of the US Treasury bonds they've gone from

about 91 billion down to 14 billion in about two and a half to three months

remember several months ago China was doing the same thing now China has gone

back in and purchased more US Treasury bonds leaving China and Japan being two

of the largest holder of US Treasury bonds in the entire world

the remaining balance of Treasury bonds which is about 21 trillion which is

right at the national debt of the country is sitting at about 21 join the

United States and about 6 trillion accumulative sit outside of the United

States remember last week as we talked about the four things that could be

critical to the US economy and as we've talked for over a year now three key

indicators that the Treasury Department issued in 2013 that they felt that could

be a catalyst to the recession of the United States or lead into a depression

in the United States and I hate using that word but that is the word that they

used is is that Treasury bonds would be one of the key elements and catalyst to

the US economy number two was interest rates and number

three was a decline in the US dollar those three compartments that we've been

talking about have continued to be a topic for the last year-and-a-half in

these videos and as we continue to do these videos each one of those elements

continue to be a piece of the puzzle that continue to be keep coming up and

they're becoming more volatile and they're becoming more fluid inside the

markets we typically don't see countries like tying to go out and dump about 43

trillion or billion in US Treasury bonds we don't see Russia in a period of time

since March till now go out and dump 81% of their entire holdings of US Treasury

bonds now some individuals will say this is a financial move or

a form of asset management in regards to the economy because Treasury notes are

at a high since 2011 or it could because the United States is placing sanctions

against Russia or has placing Seng against Russia as they invaded Crimea it

could be there's a possibility of that but at the end of the day the trade war

the tariffs that are being placed these are fundamental issues that normally

would not be in place if the United States economy was not suffering or in a

position of being extremely fragile at this moment here in a few weeks the most

important and most critical thing that we have to think about is the stock

market will be at a point on the longest run in US history never been done in US

history if we make it I think since our past August 10th think about that for

just a second your money is sitting in an area whether it's a 401k or an IRA or

in the stock market and a run that has never lasted this long in US history

after about August 10th so think about that for just a moment is that once it

reaches past that moment how much more room how much murim is still eligible

for your money to continue to grow without some type of major recession or

a major correction taking place after that moment the upside is extremely

minimal the downside is extremely large and that's what you have to be thinking

about if countries around the world have been moving up maneuvering away from the

US economy since 2014 and we start seeing a massive sell-off in US Treasury

bonds Treasury bonds by major countries it is a telltale sign of some of the

things we've talked about you also can't go back several months

ago and know that the US economy was running out of money when we met the

debt ceiling crisis but we have in an economy that's supposed to be one of the

most robust that we've seen in years and we have a stock markets at a record high

how can we have a stock market at a record high but on the flip side the US

economy is running out of money think about the things we've talked about in

these videos or go back to some of the videos that we've talked about in the

past we've got tax cuts that were taking place in the beginning of the year we

have the repeal of the dodd-frank act or portions of the dodd-frank being rolled

back and then you start seeing the terrorists being placed on foreign

countries and then you have an accumulation or a combination of

countries selling off US Treasury I think this is more about fear and

asset management of that fear than it is of them just making general maneuvers in

the financial world think about what we talked about as always thank you for

watching us money we reserve market insights as always we've got the new

flyer which is US economy a house of cards this is the new topic and subject

they clear on through your free copy make sure you click on the link or call

the phone number below and that'll get you your copy of this and as always

thank you for watching us money reserves market insights

you

For more infomation >> Why Countries Dumping US Debt Should Worry You - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Hartley Teases Season 3 of 'This Is Us:' "You're Going to Be Blown Away" | In Studio with THR - Duration: 8:11.

- Thank you so much for watching.

Right now we're reunited with Justin Hartley.

- Yes.

- Reunited and it feels ...

- So good. - So good.

- I can finally breathe again.

- You can breathe again.

How have you been, how's life?

I know you did a - Good.

- little bit of traveling.

- Did a little traveling, yeah, went to Maui.

Took my honeymoon finally, so that was good.

Just got back from Alaska not too long ago.

Went back to Chicago, visited some family and friends.

So I've been kinda traveling quite a bit.

- Now since we've last talked and I mean, I guess

for a while now everyone has been talking about

your story line last season and giving you so much praise.

What is that feedback like as an actor

and what does it mean to you to be able

to have portrayed Kevin's story line

last season like that?

- Thanks man.

- I mean it, like serious-

- Oh, thank you, thank you.

No, it's, obviously it's great you know and

I pour, well we all do, but I poured so much into that.

It's a huge effort, it's a huge undertaking

not just by me but by the entire crew.

- Yeah.

- My castmates, the writing staff, and so to get praise

on something that I feel like was a really difficult

storyline to pull off and I feel like we pulled it off

in a very respectful, real, honest way.

That feels good because it's such an important thing

that people, great people are dealing with

all over the world that I just wanted to make sure

we all wanted to make sure that it was done in a way

that was respectful of that but also very honest and true.

Which meant sort of, digging in and getting dirty

and we did that and I'm very proud of what we did.

So to get the praise and the feedback

it definitely means a lot.

- Awesome, now I mean it's a pretty emotional story.

I mean, what part of it impacted you the most personally?

Was there an aspect to it that...

- Man, all of it.

You know you got this guy who, seemingly has it all, right?

Gosh, when we find him, he seems like this surface guy

that just cares about fast cars and fast women

and big houses and popularity and money

and who likes me and what kind of clothes I'm wearing.

And then, as the story goes on you realize

that prejudgment that you had about this guy

has lead in a part to the very hole that he's in.

He's surrounded by people that are staring at him,

praising him, telling him how great he is

and yet he's in that room, completely and totally alone,

on an island, with no one to talk to

and it's the saddest thing I could possibly imagine

so that's sort of how I approached it.

And I think we needed the first season

to sort of tell that story to be able to go

oh okay, well, man, I saw him a certain way

and that's kind of what he's talking about.

- Yeah, now you've been acting for years.

What has landing this role, being a part of "This Is Us"

meant to you as an actor, has it changed your life?

- Yeah, it's everything, I mean, I'm not, I'll be totally

honest with you it's changed everything.

You dream as an, at least I do, I did

as an actor you dream to have a moment where you can

like they say, sink your teeth into something

and really challenge yourself and you like to believe

that if you were handed that challenge that you'd be

up for it but until you are, you never really know, right?

Until you actually are in it, and so yeah

it's changed everything, it's great.

It's wonderful to be able to do something

that I always thought that I could do.

To be actually given the opportunity to do it is,

it's nothing short of a dream honestly.

- Awesome, now let's play a game.

- I love games.

- Are you down for a game?

- What kind of game?

- I invented this game.

- (laughing) I love it already, what is it?

How hard can it be? - A lot can happen.

- Oh God.

- So I recently perused the internet to gather

some random facts about your co-stars.

- Oh God.

- So I wanna see if you can guess.

- Okay, no, I

- A guessing game kind of.

- Okay good, let's, you invented.

- I invented this.

- You invented the guessing game.

- The guessing game.

- Okay, alright, I didn't know that.

- Let's start.

- I feel like you're lying - These are random facts

off the internet and so they might not even be true but

- I think it was invented way before we're playing right now

but, okay, okay. - This is the first time ever.

- Agree to disagree.

- Which one of your co-stars was

discovered by a FedEx employee?

- Which one of my co-stars was discovered by

a FedEx employee, that would be Ms. Mandy Moore.

- Oh you know that?

- No, I didn't know that, am I right?

- Yeah, yeah, how did you guess that?

- Boom, see how confident-

- Why did you think her?

- Because I, that just seems like something

that would happen to her. - Would happen to her.

- Yeah, it seems like she would be walking her dog

or doing anything really and some FedEx guy

or even UPS would be like, excuse me, I think you should be

- I heard you were - a movie star.

- discovered by UPS actually.

- No, I was, I was not.

It was the water guy, yeah, no,

- He saw you.

- I haven't been discovered yet.

You know after you're done inventing games

you can discover me - Discover you.

- and then you can just keep-

- Let's do it, I can't wait

- Which one of your co-stars recently had lunch with Oprah?

- I feel like I'm the only one that didn't,

actually. - Was it all of them?

- Well, yeah I know, are you talking about Chrissy?

Or are you talking about Sterling?

You're probably talking about Chrissy?

- Chrissy. - Yeah.

- Chrissy was more recently I think.

- Okay, alright, still waiting for my phone call.

- Which one of your co-stars used to dress up as Madonna?

- Which one of my co-stars used to dress up like Madonna?

That would probably be, Chrissy?

- Nope.

- Was it Sterling?

- Nope.

- Was it Milo?

- Yeah.

- (laughing) Oh he hasn't changed a bit.

- It's really interesting. - I know that he does that now

I didn't know that he did that way back.

- He still does it, right?

- Yeah, yeah, yeah we both do.

- Fun stuff, you do? - Yeah yeah.

- Alright, which one of your co-stars grew up in Japan?

- Grew up in Japan?

- Yeah.

- One of them grew up in Japan?

- This is off the internet I just pulled

(mumbles) I think it's right.

For like, their formative years is what it said online.

- Oh, would that be Milo?

- No.

- Oh, would it be Chrissy?

- It was Chrissy, yeah.

- Okay, maybe that rings a bell.

- Who was born in the same hospital

as their significant other?

- Sterling.

- Yep.

- Isn't that amazing?

- That was a cool story.

- Yeah, it's a great story.

- Last one, who starred in "The Princess Diaries"?

- I feel like I'm doing pretty good at this.

- Yeah, you're pretty good.

- "Princess Diaries," who starred in "The Princess Diaries"?

- If you've ever seen "The Princess Diaries"

this is a big deal.

- Who starred in "The Princess Diaries," Mandy?

- Yeah.

- Yes.

- She was like the villain.

- I feel, really?

- Yeah.

- I feel like I got like a B plus or an A.

- I think you got most of them right.

- That's what happens.

- That's exactly what I'm

- This is me getting discovered.

- Now last, last question.

- Uh huh.

- What's a random fact about you

that no one knows about that...

- (sigh) I feel like I've told everybody everything

at this point, yeah I don't know if I have any random facts.

- Just make one up.

- Yeah, uh, gosh, gosh I don't know, you know.

I'm not 6'4", people think I'm 6'4", I'm 6'2".

There's a random fact for you.

- I've never heard of that, correct your image.

- I'm inventing boredom, yeah, making

people bored by listening to me.

- What do you want to say to viewers before we go?

- Oh, thank you, I get a chance to talk to the viewers.

- Yeah.

- Okay, gosh, so first of all thank you, for embracing

the show, thank you for watching, thank you for continuing

to watch and to have all of those emotions that we asked

that you have every week, I know it's a lot to ask.

But we really appreciate it, thank you for the job

and going forward, I can't wait to show you season three.

I think you're going to be blown away, it's our biggest,

best, that sounds so cliche but it's true.

- Have you got the scripts yet? Like a new teaser?

- No, I've just gotten like a download

of the outline of the season, so it's pretty amazing so

- Ron Howard movie - thank you for everything.

- that's coming out.

- Yeah, what do you mean?

- You're in it, you're in it.

- Yeah, in season three, yeah, a fake Ron Howard.

- It's gonna be awesome.

- Yeah.

- Awesome, thank you guys.

- Thank you.

For more infomation >> Justin Hartley Teases Season 3 of 'This Is Us:' "You're Going to Be Blown Away" | In Studio with THR - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pink Floyd - DSOTM - 7. Us And Them (Lyrics in CC) - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> Pink Floyd - DSOTM - 7. Us And Them (Lyrics in CC) - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. to invest $113 mil. in Indo-Pacific region to support digital economy, energy, infrastructure - Duration: 1:53.

The Trump administration has announced its plan to engage with the Indo-Pacific region

in all areas by investing over one hundred million U.S. dollars in the region.

The initiative comes amid a trade spat between the U.S. and China over import tariffs,...

and pundits say such investment could lead to possible power struggle between the two

superpowers.

Kim Hyo-sun reports.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced the Trump Administration's plan to invest

over one hundred million U.S. dollars in the Indo-Pacific region.

Speaking at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Forum in Washington on Monday,... Pompeo said the

initiative is part of President Trump's Indo-Pacific strategy of engaging more deeply with the

region.

"So just as the United States made foundational contributions in the past, today I'm announcing

$113 million in new U.S. initiatives to support foundational areas of the future: digital

economy, energy and infrastructure.

These funds represent just a down payment on a new era in U.S. economic commitment to

peace and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region."

He also stressed that the U.S. will never seek to dominate the region,... considering

that it has also fought for independence just like many of its Asian allies and friends.

Such a remark is believed to be made in reference to Beijing amid heightened tensions in the

South China Sea.

Pundits also say Washington's investment could be aimed at countering China's "Belt and Road

Initiative,"... adding that the power struggle between the world's two superpowers could

intensify in the region,... following their recent trade tensions over import tariffs.

The top U.S. diplomat added that he'll announce America's new security assistance plans for

the region when he visits Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia this week.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. to invest $113 mil. in Indo-Pacific region to support digital economy, energy, infrastructure - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Love Swimming Pools in Summer? Let Us Ruin That for You - Duration: 4:14.

How's your summer going?

Did you spend a lot of time in the pool?

Have fond memories of the ol' swimmin' hole?

Well, let me retroactively ruin them.

Pools are gross.

The thing about water is some pathogens absolutely thrive in it.

Harmful viruses, bacteria, and protozoa can be transmitted from one person to another

by way of pool water.

Over 14 years, health officials from 46 states and Puerto Rico reported almost 500 outbreaks

linked to treated recreational water, causing more than 27,000 illnesses and eight deaths.

Since many people don't go to a doctor when they're sick, and it's difficult to test

water for contaminants after an outbreak, those numbers could be higher still.

Now, you may be thinking that a lot of these outbreaks were caused by pools that weren't

treated properly, and it's true that does happen remarkably often.

A 2016 CDC study found 80% of public pools had health and safety violations.

Eighty percent!

One in eight facilities failed their inspections so badly they were closed immediately.

Undertreated pools can lead to tragedy, like in 1998 when seven swimmers who shared a pool

with a child with E. coli were hospitalized, resulting in one death.

E. coli outbreaks like that can be prevented by properly treating pools with our dear old

friend, chlorine.

The chlorine that's added to pools, either in the form of hypochlorous acid or hypochlorite

ions, reacts with the lipids in a microorganism's cell walls or enzymes inside the cells and

kills them (which is good).

But, chlorine also reacts with ammonia in things like sweat and pee.

This results in chloramines, which are responsible for that pool smell.

It also means there's less free chlorine available to kill friggin' E. coli!

That's right, that "chlorine smell" and your red irritated eyes actually mean

a pool is under chlorinated, not over chlorinated!

A properly treated pool has no smell.

Yeah.

NONE.

But even if a pool is chlorinated, some pathogens can survive, like Cryptosporidium.

This single-celled parasite has an outer shell that makes it resistant to chlorine.

It's the leading cause of waterborne disease in the US, and symptoms include abdominal

pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

That last symptom is also bad for pool goers.

Diarrhea is almost always caused by some infectious microorganism, and people can spread it in

pools up to two weeks after the symptoms subside.

Then all it takes is for another swimmer to inadvertently swallow some infected pool water

and start the cycle anew.

Even if people haven't had diarrhea, they can still shed poop and it's associated

pathogens into the pool.

One study found that the average person -- that is, you and me -- has about 0.14 grams of

poop on our stinky bums.

That's about the weight of one pea.

A pea's worth of poop.

I love that I get paid to say this stuff.

Fortunately, it's not hard to avoid becoming a disease vector.

How many people don't shower before getting in a pool because they figure the pool will

wash them off?

Well turns out we were wrong.

Showering before swimming is a good way to clean up our gross butts for everyone's

benefit.

It also washes away sweat, so the chlorine won't react with it.

I can't believe I have to say this, but you should also avoid peeing the pools.

One survey found that one out of five people admit to peeing in pools while four out of

five people are liars, I'm assuming.

Pee also has ammonia in it that will use up free chlorine, making the pool smell bad and

be less safe.

Avoid swallowing the water as best you can.

And lastly if you've had diarrhea in the last two weeks, do us all a favor and suntan

or read a book while the rest of us enjoy Cryptosporidium-free water.

Have a great summer!

Not all microbes are bad… for example your gut is filled with them.

They're just controlling your mind, no big deal.

Watch Maren's video to understand how!

And one last thing, I don't have a cool fun fact, but have you thought about how often

we empty pools and scrub them down?

How often.

Yeah, maybe just try not to think about it.

For more infomation >> Do You Love Swimming Pools in Summer? Let Us Ruin That for You - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Why Rod Rosenstein should be impeached - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> Why Rod Rosenstein should be impeached - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Us - Moments: Deja Vu (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> This Is Us - Moments: Deja Vu (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Amid Deadly Israeli Crackdown on Gaza Protests, Chomsky Says U.S. Must End Support for "Murderers" - Duration: 13:36.

"Noam Chomsky Is a Soft Revolution" by Foy Vance.

This is Democracy Now!

I'm Amy Goodman, as we return to our conversation with the world-renowned dissident, linguist

and professor Noam Chomsky.

Let's turn to the situation in Gaza.

Israel's Internal Security Minister Gilad Erdan said Thursday Israel could launch another

wide-scale military operation against the Gaza Strip.

This comes after Israel's violent crackdown on peaceful protests in Gaza from March to

May, when Israeli forces killed over 136 Palestinians, injured over 14,000 Palestinians.

I want to turn to the Canadian doctor, the Palestinian-Canadian doctor Tarek Loubani,

who was shot by Israeli forces in both legs while he was helping treat Palestinians injured

by Israeli forces during the nonviolent Great March of Return.

It was May 14th, a Monday.

I asked Dr. Loubani—this is right after he was shot—if he felt he was targeted.

I don't know the answer to that.

I don't know what orders they received or what was in their heads, so I can't tell

you if we were deliberately targeted.

What I can tell you is the things that I do know.

In the six weeks of the March, there were no paramedic casualties.

And in one day, 19 paramedics—18 wounded plus one killed—and myself were all injured,

so—or were all shot with live ammunition.

We were all—Musa was actually in a rescue at the time, but everybody else I've talked

to was like me.

We were away during a lull, without smoke, without any chaos at all, and we were targeted—and

we were, rather, hit by live ammunition, most of us in the lower limbs.

So, it's very, very hard to believe that the Israelis who shot me and the Israelis

who shot my other colleagues—just from our medical crew, four of us were shot, including

Musa Abuhassanin, who passed away—It's very hard to believe that they didn't know

who we were, they didn't know what we were doing, and that they were aiming at anything

else.

So, later that same day, May 14th, the man that Tarek was just talking about, Dr. Loubani

was talking about, paramedic Musa Abuhassanin, was shot and killed by Israeli forces.

He was shot in the chest.

Dr. Loubani tweeted a photo captioned, "A haunting photo, Friday, May 11.

Left: Mohammed Migdad, shot in the right ankle.

Hassan Abusaada.

Tarek Loubani, shot in left leg and right knee.

Moumin Silmi.

Youssef Almamlouk.

Musa Abuhassanin, shot in the thorax and killed.

Volunteer unknown.

Photographer: shot and wounded."

And he showed this photograph that he had, that he thought he was just going to have

for a scrapbook, and then realized these were some of the last days of their lives.

What's going on in Gaza right now, from your perspective, Noam?

We can add to that list the young Palestinian woman, a medic, who was murdered by a sniper,

far from the so-called border, when she was tending to a wounded patient.

Yes, it's hideously ugly.

But there's a background, as always.

The crucial background is that Israeli—this Israeli stranglehold on Gaza, which has reduced

the life to bare survival, has reached the point where the United Nations, other analysts

predict that by the year 2020, Gaza will literally be uninhabitable.

That's two million people, half of them children, being caged in a prison, carefully

controlled, savage restrictions on food, on anything that comes to them, to the extent

that the fishermen are kept close to shore so they can't fish, the sewage plants have

been destroyed, the power plants have been attacked.

The official program—official—was to keep Gaza on what was called a diet, barely enough

to survive.

Doesn't look good if they all starve to death.

Notice that this is occupied territory, as recognized by—even by the United States,

everyone but Israel.

So, here's a population kept in a prison, in an occupied territory, fed a diet to keep

them at bare survival, constantly used as a punching bag for what's called—what

calls itself the most moral army in the world, now reaching a point where within a couple

years it will be uninhabitable, yes, and in addition to that you have sadistic acts like

highly trained snipers killing a young Palestinian woman medic when she's tending a patient,

and what the doctor just described.

What do we do with it?

We actually react to that.

The United States has reacted.

It has reacted by very sharply cutting its funding to the one organization, UNRWA, U.N.

organization, that keeps the population barely alive.

That's our response, along with, of course, overwhelming support for Israel, providing

with the arms, diplomatic support and so on.

One of the most extraordinary scandals, if that's the right word, in the modern world.

Can we do something about it?

Sure, of course we can.

Gaza should be a thriving Mediterranean paradise.

It has a wonderful location, has agricultural resources, could be marvelous beaches, fishing,

sea resources, even has natural gas offshore, which it's not being allowed to use.

So there's plenty that can be done.

But we've—the U.S. has preferred, under repeated administrations, but much worse now,

to, as usual, support the murderers.

Noam, Israel is threatening another strike on Gaza like what they called Operation Protective

Edge in 2014 when they killed well over 2,000 people—about, oh, around a quarter of that

number children.

Yes, they are threatening.

If you look over the record—there's no time to talk about it now—there's a marvelous

book that just came out, incidentally.

Norman Finkelstein's book Gaza, which is about Gaza's martyrdom, is a definitive

study of this.

But what's happened since 2005 is pretty straightforward.

I mean, the previous history is ugly enough.

But in 2005, Ariel Sharon, other Israeli hawks, recognized that it didn't make any sense

to keep a couple of thousand Jewish settlers illegally settling in Gaza, using up most

of its resources and devoting a large part of the Israeli army to protecting them.

That was totally senseless.

So they decided to move them from their illegal, subsidized settlements in Gaza to illegal,

subsidized settlements in areas that Israel wanted to keep, in the West Bank, in the Golan

Heights.

It was framed as a traumatic event, but that was a play for world opinion.

It was basically a joke.

They could have done it quite easily.

And they pulled out, and that was called a withdrawal.

But they remained under total Israeli occupation, just that the army wasn't inside Gaza; it

was controlling it from the outside.

There was an agreement reached in November 2005 between the Palestinians and Israel on

a ceasefire, no violence, opening Gaza's seaport, rebuilding the airport that Israel

had destroyed, opening the border so that there could be free flow between Israel and

Egypt and so on.

That agreement lasted a couple of weeks, in—that was November.

In January, the Palestinians committed a major crime: They ran a free election, recognized

to be free and fair, only one in the Arab world.

But it came out the wrong way.

The wrong people won: Hamas.

Israel, at once, escalated violence, tightened the siege, increased the repression against

Gaza, imposed the diet.

The U.S. reacted by standard operating procedure: started to organize a military coup.

Hamas preempted the military coup, which was an even greater crime.

Violence, the U.S.-Israeli violence, increased.

The savagery of the siege increased, and so on.

Then it goes on like that.

Repeatedly, there's an episode of what Israel calls mowing the lawn.

Smash them up.

They're defenseless, of course.

Then there's an agreement reached, which Hamas accepts and lives up to.

Israel violates it constantly.

Finally, an Israeli escalation of the violation leads to some Hamas response, which Israel

uses as a pretext for the next episode of mowing the lawn.

I've reviewed this.

Norman Finkelstein reviews it in his book.

Others have.

That's been the history since 2005.

So, yes, there might be another one.

But now we're reaching a point where it's almost terminal.

Repeat, it's expected that the Gaza Strip, having been devastated so savagely over the

years, will literally become uninhabitable.

Now, there are ways to deal with this.

It's not a—doesn't take a brilliant scientist to figure it out.

It's quite obvious.

And Noam, the solution that you say that is straightforward and simple?

Very straightforward.

Live up to the terms of the November 2005 agreement.

Allow Gaza to reconstruct.

Open the entry points to Israel and Egypt.

Rebuild the seaport that was smashed.

Rebuild the airport that Israel destroyed.

Allow them to reconstruct the power plants.

Let them become a flourishing Mediterranean site.

And, of course, permit—remember that the famous Oslo Agreements required, explicitly,

that the Gaza Strip and the West Bank be a unified territory and that its territorial

integrity must be maintained.

Israel and the United States reacted at once by separating them.

OK?

That's not a law of nature, either.

Palestinian national rights can be achieved, if the U.S., Israel are willing to accept

that.

Noam Chomsky, the world-renowned political dissident, author and linguist, now a laureate

professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona, Tucson.

Chomsky taught for 50 years at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Visit Democracynow.org to watch our first full hour with Noam Chomsky, discussing immigration,

U.S. foreign policy in Latin America and more.

In the coming week, you'll hear Noam Chomsky on North Korea, Yemen, Iran and more.

And that does it for our broadcast.

I'm Amy Goodman.

Our website, Democracynow.org.

Thanks for joining us.

For more infomation >> Amid Deadly Israeli Crackdown on Gaza Protests, Chomsky Says U.S. Must End Support for "Murderers" - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mueller US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration - Duration: 11:12.

Mueller: US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has warned that U.S. citizens could face prosecution

if they donated to Trump's inaugural fund.

Dirty cop Mueller has begun investigating a handful of American citizens who donated

to the fund, simply because they have 'foreign connections.'

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: What the hell does this have to do with Trump's so-called

collusion with Russia to hack the DNC's servers?

Since dirty cop Robert Mueller has nothing on President Trump he continues to rove around

unchecked, investigating anyone and anything.

Mueller is now harassing American citizens who legally donated to Trump's inauguration.

ABC reported:

According to a source who has sat with the Mueller team for interviews in recent weeks,

the special counsel is examining donors who have either business or personal connections

in Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Several donors with those ties contributed large sums to the non-profit fundraising entity

– gifts that topped out at $1 million dollars, according to public records.

Special counsel investigators have also asked witnesses about specific inauguration donors,

including American businessmen Leonard Blavatnik, and Andrew Intrater, according to sources

familiar with the Mueller sessions.

Neither has been accused of any wrongdoing.

Blavatnik is a billionaire with dual U.S. and British citizenship who has extensive

business ties in Russia.

Blavatnik gave $1 million to the inaugural fund through his company, Access Industries,

according to FEC records.

Companies are prohibited from giving donations to political candidates, however, donations

to inaugural committees are not considered donations to candidates.

Intrater, an American relative and business associate of Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg,

runs a U.S. company with deep ties to Vekselberg's Russia-based global conglomerate, Renova Group.

Renova was recently sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.

Intrater serves as the CEO of Columbus Nova, an investment company based in New York.

FEC records show Intrater made a $250,000 donation to the Trump inauguration committee

in early January 2017.

Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein are a disgrace to this country.

Both need to be fired and investigated for their years of corruption and involvement

in the Uranium One scandal.

Mueller has a history of charging innocent men for crimes they didn't commit, botching

cases and using raids to intimidate Americans.

Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 for accepting over $1.8 million in donations

with erroneous contribution dates, Politico previously reported.

We know Obama took in way more than $1.8 million in foreignmysterious donations; this is just

what was 'reported.'

President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission

for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a

presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

The fine — laid out in detail in FEC documents that have yet to be made public — arose

from an audit of the campaign, which was published in April.

POLITICO obtained a copy of the conciliation agreement detailing the fine, which was sent

to Sean Cairncross, the chief lawyer for the Republican National Committee, one of the

groups that filed complaints about the campaign's FEC reporting from 2008.

The document outlined other violations, such as erroneous contribution dates on some campaign

reports.

The Obama campaign was also late returning some contributions that exceeded the legal

limit.

So why wasn't there a special counsel witch hunt into Obama?

Mueller investigating Americans who donated to Trump's inauguration is outrageous because

donations to an inaugural fund are not considered campaign donations.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét