Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily me Jul 31 2018

this video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Bhad Bhabie - "Trust Me" ♪ (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) LYRICS ✔︎ - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

they call me - Duration: 0:17.

hello my children welcome to my ted talk

...they forget my name...ᴀᴍᴇ...ₐₘₑ...ᵃᵐᵉ

tHeY CaLL mE (ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ) bAepSaE!!! (ᵇᵃᵉᵖˢ⁻

thats NOT MY name

THAtS NoT MY NAME

!THHATS NOT MyY NAMEE!

!!!T H A T S N O T M Y N A M E!!! (ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ)

For more infomation >> they call me - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Lance and Keith Speedpaint | + me talking stuff - Duration: 2:38.

Hey you, aileena here.

I'm sorry if you were expecting some music and I just ruined everything by talking to

you whit my terrible voice, but there's something that I would like to say

This vacations that I've been at home paying more attention to everything my art 'does'

on social media, let's say, made me realize that I am not giving you guys enough, I don't

know if that makes any sense but I should be giving you guys more because you give me

SO MUCH and as I am currently studying and I'm a poor college student I was thinking

that maybe the things that I could give you would be through content? so, mostly in here

because I have this channel so abandoned and there's 700 of you that are still here like,

I don't know why, but I appreciate everything that you do, every like even if you just watch

it that's.. that's amazing.

And I was thinking that, maybe we could do something, I'm not sure what, like maybe we

could host an event or I don't know some streaming? but I don't know if you would like that so

give me ideas ! What would you like to see from me?

What would you like to expect, what would you like to do with me and whatever you can

think of let me know ! Because I would love to do it just for you guys.

'Cause you're amazing.

And I know, I am consent that this is such a small channel (a grain of sand on the pacific

ocean if you ask).

but it's just I don't know I feel like it's so full of love or whatever (sending my love

to you).

I just love it here *heart heart* I don't care if we stay small just counting with every

single one of you is amazing for me.

And that's more than enough for me to help me go through day to day so... yeah!

Let me know in the comment what would you like to do, maybe livestreams, maybe animatic

videos, maybe a contest or a Q&A, whatever it is I would just love to do it because it's

you *heart heart again* Anything you can think of, just let me know in the comments (Yes we know jeez you've say it enough)

I would be reading those, So I hope to have at least one (so sad omg)

and that would be it ! (FINALLY) Now I hope you enjoy this...pretty kinda Klance (I LOVE)

thing because Voltron season 7 is so close I can't wait *heart * So yeah Hope

to see you around and that you enjoyed this.. whatever this is (Hmm a video?) see you around!

Byyyyeeeee *smiley face* Hope you liked ! (omg yes she shut her quiznack)

For more infomation >> Lance and Keith Speedpaint | + me talking stuff - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Il mondo di Tavares: «Voglio rendervi orgogliosi di me» - Duration: 4:22.

It feels great to be at such a big club

as Sampdoria,

I hope I can gel easily with my team-mates.

Right from day one, they've made me feel

welcome and I can't wait to pull on this shirt

and give joy to the fans.

I'm really grateful to the president Ferrero

for the opportunity he's giving me

and everyone at Sampdoria.

It's a new stage of my life,

I'm very thankful to be here

and I will make you all proud of me.

As a player I have a powerful frame,

I'm quick, agile and I really like one-on-ones,

I have good technical ability.

Alongside my team-mates, I now hope to give

my all for this magnificent club:

I can't wait to get into the action.

The coach here prefers

a four-man defence,

I'm working hard at this

and also watching some footage.

He's spoken a lot with me

and I'm adapting more and more to training,

my team-mates are also helping me out.

This is important to ensure I'm ready to play

and tackle the games in the best way.

Toninho Cerezo was a champion at Sampdoria

and I hope I can be a champion here too.

Sampdoria have a great relationship

with Brazilian players,

I'm here to continue this tradition,

along with my team-mate Rafael who is also here.

I'm also here to write a new chapter in this history.

During the first few days after I joined,

Rafael hadn't arrived yet.

Barreto helped me out a lot,

himself being a South American from Paraguay.

He made things much easier.

There are also some players who speak Spanish,

as well as some of the coaches, which helps.

I hope to find my feet as soon as possible with my team-mates.

Brazil has the samba and when I'm not playing

I really like to listen to music

and dance the samba.

I've got lots of tattoos,

I imagine you've already noticed,

but the one on my face means the most:

it's of Batman because my four-year-old son loves Batman,

so this is dedicated to him.

I've got others dedicated to him too, but this one is special.

The biggest derby in Brazil is between San Paolo and Corinthians,

it's a huge rivalry with lots of history,

but the 'classico' here is Sampdoria against Genoa.

You don't just play this match, you win it.

We'll be fired up for every fixture

but especially for the derby.

Everyone knows that in this match

the team that makes fewer mistakes will win,

so we'll start the game with a lot of intensity

while making few errors and aiming to win.

My objective at Sampdoria is to develop,

as part of the entire squad,

have a great season

and finish in the top spots.

I can see ample room for improvement in this squad

and we'll kick up a storm next season in Serie A.

Sampdoria fans welcomed me very well right from the off,

they've shown me a lot of warmth.

I loved the way they have welcomed me

with open arms.

The fans from the Gradinata Sud are special,

they have so much affection.

I can't wait to step on the pitch and hear their passion,

feel them resonating with us in every game,

every victory and every contest.

As I've already said, I cannot wait.

I am here and thank you so much.

For more infomation >> Il mondo di Tavares: «Voglio rendervi orgogliosi di me» - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

K3L - Not for Me (prod. patatah dj) - Duration: 3:19.

shit-shit fuck dat shit

yeah

I was very patient for a long time and today I know it was not for me, aham

yeah, I could not do the impossible, maybe i'm not incredible and i'll never be, I'll never be

I was very patient for a long time and today I know it was not for me

I could not do the impossible, maybe i'm not incredible and i'll never be, I'll never be

type a sms to me, write a song for me, pretend you still have fellings for me, say you cry without me

still listen,

to the song I wrote, laugh at the draw I made, shit.

it was just your waiting for the bad phase to pass, I'll explain how to do it

I've been entrusted this novel to God and he made everything work,

but by choice you did not want our pictures hanging on the wall, oh!

but by choice you did not want our pictures hanging on the wall

I was very patient for a long time and today I know it was not for me, ham, yeah

I could not do the impossible, maybe i'm not incredible and i'll never be, I'll never be

you

For more infomation >> K3L - Not for Me (prod. patatah dj) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Je me fais arnaquer au supermarché !!! La taxe rose - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Je me fais arnaquer au supermarché !!! La taxe rose - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

You Spin Me Round (Like Neymar Jr.) - Duration: 0:40.

what are you looking for?

go to another video ur drunk

don t watch this at 3 am go sleep

nanananananananana naaaaa round baby round

you spin me round baby round round nanananana

i make this in 10 min

what a waste of time

sub and like plz

For more infomation >> You Spin Me Round (Like Neymar Jr.) - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

me being stupid - Duration: 6:38.

warning:this is a stupid vid

why do i even play this game

;-; cri

my child hates me

;-;

i go cri now

why you no love me

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

omo

why

she no loveth meh

despacito M8

she will be punished

she is very bad

she back talked to me

she yells at me

she is still in the game

why are you runnin

we fight now

she is my child

she should not hate me

yay skate park

i will watch over her

memes + science = bill

hjdg8isud

suyeftgyudsguygfd

suetf7yugsuy3tefids

sjegfyugesuyfgdsyuhgeuf

jageyfugsuyagfyugu

huiegfyugefyugdsdeathieihuifsguyfgw

bftewgreygfusguegeugfusegfuyd

iisegfy7ugeuegfudygs

owo

i found my true love

uh subcribe or uh like idk just do it if you want

For more infomation >> me being stupid - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Take Me To Kuching, Sarawak - Duration: 4:09.

Ready To Fly

After 1 and 1/2 hours

Bako National Park

Kuching Waterfront

Cat Monument

Carpenter street

Cat Museum

Kek Lapis Dayang Sallhah

Main Bazaar

Top Spot Seafood Food Court

Sarawak Style Oyster Omelette

Sarawak Laksa

Love Bridge, UNIMAS

Malaysia-China Friendship Park

Siniawan Night Market

Cat Monument

Pandungan

Sarawak Pepper Tree

Tasik Danu Serian

Ranchan Pool Recreation Park

Flying Back

Thanks For Watching

For more infomation >> Take Me To Kuching, Sarawak - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft On Hypixel with ME cause I'm lonely and i don't have friends - Duration: 1:15:17.

For more infomation >> Minecraft On Hypixel with ME cause I'm lonely and i don't have friends - Duration: 1:15:17.

-------------------------------------------

Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra (Rodrigo Pandeló Acoustic Cover) with Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song Let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for, all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true In other words

In other words In other words

I love you

For more infomation >> Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra (Rodrigo Pandeló Acoustic Cover) with Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

[AMV]Shouya Love Shouko[A SILENT VOICE] --tere isqh me-by Aaditya yadav - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> [AMV]Shouya Love Shouko[A SILENT VOICE] --tere isqh me-by Aaditya yadav - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

[FOCIM] Take Me As I Am | Special Request - Duration: 4:11.

be strong and courageous

do not be terrified, do not be discouraged

for the Lord your God will be with you

wherever you go

Joshua 1:9

안녕하세요! Hi!

저는 젤입니다 I'm Gel

FOCIM Dance Head입니다 I'm the FOCIM Dance Head

우리는 태민 씨에게 생일 축하하는 we would like to greet Taemin

인사하고 싶습니다 a happy birthday

많이 사람들이 태민 씨를 I know that many people

사랑하는 알고 loves you and

태민 씨가 사람들에게 영감을 줍니다 you give inspiration to people

그러니까 태민 씨 so Taemin

강하고 건강하고 be strong and be healthy

행복하십시오 and be happy

걱정하지 마세요 don't worry

하나님이 보고 있습니다 God is watching

그리고 하나님이 태민 씨를 and remember that

항상 사랑하는 기억하십시오 God always loves you

수고하셨습니다, 태민 씨 well done, Taemin

감사합니다 thank you

so in behalf of Fullness of Christ International Ministries

Worship Team

we would like to greet you

A Happy and Blessed Birthday Taemin

생일 축하합니다!!! Happy Birthday!!!

For more infomation >> [FOCIM] Take Me As I Am | Special Request - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

[MV Teaser ENGSub] iKON - KILLING ME (Combine 2teaser) - Duration: 0:33.

It's "Killing Me"

Again Inevitably

Your traces remain and torment me

It's "Killing Me"

I was the one who's turned away

But why am I lonely?

It's "Killing Me"

It's "Killing Me"

For more infomation >> [MV Teaser ENGSub] iKON - KILLING ME (Combine 2teaser) - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

ENG🔥[LIT Action] Bhad Bhabie - Trust Me (Korean Reaction)(Asian Reaction) - Duration: 15:31.

Hello to the world!!

wa

so freaking HOT HOT!!!!

take a breeze

wow suddenly i feel cool~~

wow u sound so crazy today

haha

weather makes me crzy~

its so hot today! so ....

so we ll gonna take the beers with us~

American beer

Korean beer~ CASS!!!

Budwiser

do u know waht s the capacity?

i dont know if u guys could see this~

urs

mine

we bought this cuz it s too hot~

we were just thinking about what food will go well with these beers .....and

and found out that today s song is "Trust me"

and i heard that title from Sean and i was like churros ??

so churros me......and we decided to take churros for today!!

so....uh.... u guys think we r so weird but....

we r usually like that....... sorry

theses churros is at the convenience store in Korea

cant u see?

one for the side camera~

two for Main camera~

so now~

we should decide what to drink

actually this one is little bit more expensive than the other...

yeah expensive...

so lets decide with rock scissor paper -okay

ur a looser if u dont show~ rock scissor paper!!!

wa

coincidence...

WA!! -hahaha

rock scissor paper!!!

YEAH!!!

i still like this~

it says FIFA WORLD CUP on it and the design looks better~

whatever~

let s toast~~

um!!! hear that sound?

very clear!

cheers~~

capacity is...

its 740ML~

its used to be 500ML but.. -500ML

500ML and there is also smaller one...

but we got the super size one...

its bigger than my hand~

by the time we finished the reaction we ll be high~~

let s try on churros too

i ll reap this off

we r supposed to get the real churros but too hot to go outside~ -too hot!

can u see?

its damn....

try it

its good

is it?

but Sean u r.....

i can get whether it s good or not every time i see ur face.....

def good - u dont smile usually when u eat...

cinnamon tastes strong...

really?

let me try this

yeah my turn

this one has also strong cinnamon flavor

It tastes like JJANG GU ( Korean snack) with more cinnamon in it...

personally, i think this is better

really?

u eat well...

what? -nah~

um!!!! - told u its good!!

wow

um!!!

great? -inside this pillar

there is cream inside...

so thats y it tastes better.

wow it s good!

im continuously eating....

who s the artist for today?

let s have Wiki time for BHAD BHABIE

Its WIKI time!!!!!

let s do it!!

her name is

Danielle Boregi...

Boregore.....

Bregoli~~

Danielle Bregoli

Bregoli

born in 2003

wow y she s so young?

Wow so young!!

and..... -she like a baby!!

her name is Bhad Bhabie

she kinda played her name with alphabetic order~

yeah kinda hard to type her name....

but promounciation is still same...as bad baby!

and......aha~~ there is something special here...

she was an actress

is she?

yeah

see the quote "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?"

so this....quote.,.. -catch phrase...

so a little bit.....

not a little bit..

in Dr.Phil

she got popular... -yeah thats waht i ve heard of....

yeah back in the day we reacted to her song....

subscribers told me that through the comments

um......anyway ... things r like that so far..

in 2017.. anything new about her is.....Bregoli became the youngest female rapper ever to appear on the Billboard Hot 100 chart

impressive! -yeah -in her young age!!

but one thing is....

that she could be kinda that impressive girl cuz she probably showed up in the Dr.phil.....and gained her popularity?

it s just my personal thought

so i should find out if shes good after i listen to her song later ~

songs i used to listen to were pretty good to me...

she def has her talent!! -oh really?

yeah~ -um...okay

on the right side...

uh....

Boynton ? Boynton ?

beach~~

born in Boynton Beach, Florida, hahahaha

b~~eeee~~aaa ~~ch!!! -we should watch out this word...

and....

next page.... annyway

we always matter on debut so...

she debuted....

"These Haux????? hax????

hux??

heex?

heaux?

LOL

well i dont know how to pronounce it...

we ll be thankful if u guys let us know how....

anyway she debuted with her song "These Heaux" in 2017

yeah hahaa

not that old tho~

yeah so kind hot artist!!

hot!! and young!!! female rapper!

i getting more and more curious about her song

u havent listened to her songs right? -no i have not

i was just wondering if she got that popularlity bcuz she has real talent in rap or just bcuz she showed up in the social media that every one knows her....

yeah u should listen today and..... evaluate plz~~

okay!

let s go for reaction!

let s go for the journey with saying!!

Lit action!!!

this is..

Bhad Bhabie -lol

ai.. aight. -wattup

is she texting?

is it kinda like tinder?????

have no idea

time to meet

do you churros me?

churros me

ohh she texted to him like let's meet up but he sent a fake pic to her

what was written on there?

air force 1

rubber band

as we see bunch of pictures of her on all over his wall,

I think he might be a stalker

he's like a sexual pervert or something

and just right before,,, i'm not so sure it's tinder or not tho but when they were chatting online

Bhad Bhabie said like 'yo send a pic'

then he sent a pic of a young guy

but actually he's not the young guy but he's old man

so like you said he's kinda pervert

and speaking of the song, well, I couldn't feel something great honestly cuz I think it's just started

it's just smooth but not that... -think you don't like this that much right?

well, i'm not sure that she's rapping hard

well I think this is kinda new style she ever tried

before i listened to others songs of her which are so hard

btw if someone's doing hard rapping, they'd be looked like they got something

well i think she's just trying new thing

yeah well, i think it's good to listen just casually

it's very chill let's keep moving

think they're gonna meet up soon -yeah

make you love me

all of sudden?

oh he's doing same thing with me

they're gonna meet in the park -think so

is it a prank?

ohhhh hold on

what's just happened? lmao

it's kinda reversal

it's another reversal here -wow

is it a trend in these days?

what was that right before was that a knife? -yeah it's a knife

wow... that's ...

i was worried about if she'd be hurt by him -me too

then how was the lyrics so far?

the lyrics are..

like 'i'ma make you love me'

' do you trust me'

something like that

aha... -lol i only remember the hook

honestly, i was so into the video

that's why i couldn't catch many lyrics

i was so surprised... -me too

wow... what a scene..

I thought the one sitting on the swing was Bhad Bhabie

I thought it's her boyfriend and he's trying to attack the stalker

ahhh make sense

like I thought the boyfriend would get the stalk away from her

but it was actually like...

just like this

soo scary.. -yeah it is..

let's keep moving on -you also should be careful

me????? -yeah

well... to me,,, -you do that so often

TINDER!!!!! -lmao

should chop this off lol

you do tinder sometimes right? -no i don't

what are you talking about dude -no i don't lol

wow.... like this??????????

no i don't use that at all!!!!

what are you talking about man

well i actually use that sometimes just because i wanna make foreign friends who can study English together

to improve my English skill lol

but not because of other reasons

let's keep it going

got the streets in a lock -is that a girl? -think so

oh?? she took him to her basement

WOW

what should i do if a girl like that just took me to there and asked me like 'do you trust me'????

well..... just say sorry

what's going on?

is she torturing him?????? wow

oh an Iron??????

what's written on there?

we missed that...

aight we've reacted to 'Trust Me' by Bhad Bhabie ft. Ty Dolla Sign today

well we couldn't catch the whole lyrics since we were so focused on the video

but the MV is like...

from the middle of Ty dolla sign's verse

the reversal was happened so we're soooo surprised

so frightened for real

cuz she put a knife on his throat all of sudden

I think that was not a knife tho

since he's alive

think it's something like a syringe -oh is it?

i think so.. -is it something like.. tranquilizer?

I think you're right -ahhh is it?

that's why we saw him alive at the last

but she's torturing him at the last tho

she was trying to put an iron on his forehead -'Trust Me' was written?

could be...

like asked him to trust her?

burn his forehead just to make him trust?????????

lol from what moment, this video's turned into kind of horror video

I thought it'd be just a love song at the very first

well honestly i thought like this vid would be a thriller at least

but actually it's a horror video

yeah it's like... have you watched the movie 'Saw'? -yeah i have

I could feel that vibe in this video

all of sudden the girl with such a pretty face was doing like that

he just got only one sin that he's texting to her

but I think she's mad because he sent a fake picture of him -oh that's why she got mad?????

she's like 'oh????? you're looking so different!!!!' and killed him lol

so don't upload fake pics on Tinder

yeah you should be careful -honestly...

oh Sean i know you're such a pro can you reveal your Tinder ID right now???

no way lmao

please search Sean Taylor on Tinder guys !!!! -tindering

T I N D E R

Tinder~

actually i use my Korean name in Tinder -oh really?

it's like Sehoon, Jang????? -LMFAO

lol that's hella funny

anyway this is Sean who use Tinder a lot so far

btw for real, people who use this kind of apps should be careful!!! -lmao

be careful for real -yeah... and..

speaking of the song

the song is .... lmao

she usually do kind of hard raps on trap beats

something like 'Gucci Flip Flop' -really??? with this pretty face?

she's looking so innocent

saying like 'fuck it, hit your bitch in my socks ' -really?

but this song is little different from her usual style tho

oh i thought she's a rapper who usually sings emotional songs

cuz it sounds so smooth like 'trust me'

yeah i think that was so smooth

and i just came up with some ... -should find more of her

Korean female rapper called 'Jvcki Wai' who's been rising in these days in Korea

I heard her name tho

and this song has the vibe of Jvcki Wai's songs

the song we've reacted today?

yeah this song has such similar vibe with Jvcki's

then i should find more of Jvcki and Bhad Bhabie's songs

and also if there's anyone who 're curious about Jvcki Wai, I recommend searching her name on youtube!!! cuz there's many contents of her on youtube

anyway,, we drank beer and talked about tinder and did many things....

now it's time to finish and we got one more thing to say

and!!!

I think i'm out of my mind since he talked about Tinder

anyway we should finish at here

let's finish with saying LIT action!!

For more infomation >> ENG🔥[LIT Action] Bhad Bhabie - Trust Me (Korean Reaction)(Asian Reaction) - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

Gazzo - How You Like Me (feat. BEGINNERS) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:41.

📝 Gazzo - How You Like Me (feat. BEGINNERS) Lyrics

How do we get here, in your arms?

Together?

I feel so alone

It was just last year, remember you told me You'd never let go

I bet you couldn't fight it

Didn't mean to lose control and you didn't even had it

Like you wanted me to know

Makes me feel like crying all the time you stole

Didn't think that I would try it, what did you know?

What did you know?

You always wanted to change me

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me?

You said you've been missing me lately

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me now?

You probably wasted, go crazy Searching through old conversations

Old conversations

You really had me, you said thing Isn't this what you wanted all along?

All along.

I bet you couldn't fight it

Didn't mean to lose control and you didn't even had it

Like you wanted me to know

Makes me feel like crying all the time you stole

Didn't think that I would try it, what did you know?

What did you know?

You always wanted to change me

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me?

You said you've been missing me lately

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me now?

Isn't this what you wanted all along?

Isn't this what you wanted all along?

Along

You always wanted to change me

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me?

You said you've been missing me lately

Baby, how you like me now?

Baby, how you like me now?

For more infomation >> Gazzo - How You Like Me (feat. BEGINNERS) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

(TEASER) iKON - KILLING ME Legendado PT | BR - Duration: 0:20.

It's killing me

Again, inevitably,

your traces

remain and torment me

It's killing me

I was the only one who walked away from you

becoming a stranger

But why am I lonely?

For more infomation >> (TEASER) iKON - KILLING ME Legendado PT | BR - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Show Me - Duration: 0:31.

This is a proclamation from Mizzou.

We've got something to say.

Show me the world

through someone else's eyes.

Show me what happens when chemists

tackle cancer.

Show me every side.

Show me my career

while I'm still taking classes.

Show me how to go fast.

No, really fast.

Show me the truth.

Show me how to thrive.

Show me

Show me

Show me

what you've got.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét