Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily can Nov 28 2018

Why does life sometimes feel so wrong?

Like running in circles and you don't belong.

I always knew that this day would come.

It's time to break free, meet me on the run.

But what am I really running from?

I look up to the open sky

hopes in my heart, dreams in my eye

Will I ever make it right this time?

And all I can do

And all I can do

And all I can do is try

I hear the sound of change, it's everywhere

they're tryin' to hold me down, but I don't care

whatever they say, I believe in me

why am I the only one to see?

I won't give up and I won't give in

where it ends is where I begin

but am I really, am I really strong enough?

And all I can do

And all I can do

And all I can do is try

And all I can do

And all I can do

And all I can do is try

And all I can do is

For more infomation >> Newt Scamander - All I can do - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

One of my employees can't use a restroom without a bidet. [Hello Counselor/ENG,THA/2018.11.26] - Duration: 18:31.

"Disgustingly Clean."

Hello.

I'm a man in my 30s and

I'm the owner of a recreation event company.

We are always busy

running around when we're at work.

"Hey! Did you find it?"

"Not, not yet."

"Look for it in a 3km radius."

"I found it!"

What did we find?

A bidet.

One of my employees can't use a restroom

without a bidet.

(Ah!)

He's so good.

"I have to go home."

"What's wrong?"

"I have a stomachache."

"There's no bidet, so I can't go with you."

"Can't you just use a wet wipe?"

"What?

Then my butt feels so dirty.

No way!"

No one can persuade him to go without a bidet.

Please stop him.

Seulgi, do you have any similar stories?

Because of the restroom?

I couldn't go to the restroom when I was in school.

Why not?

When I was young,

I was embarrassed

to take toilet paper to the restroom.

So I just went home early.

(Seulgi left school to go do her business)

Let's bring him out. Please come on out.

(Who's concerned about his employee?)

(Kim Jae-u)

(Gently)

What is your relationship with the man

who is obsessed with bidets?

I'm the CEO of a company

that dispatches emcee to different events.

We've been working together for 4 years now.

- He's an emcee, too? / - Yes.

How serious is it? He doesn't go

unless there's a bidet?

An ordinary person...

- If it's urgent? / - Then you'd have to go!

Bidet isn't important. Doing business is.

But for him, he will never go

in a restroom without a bidet.

- Even if it's urgent? / - No matter how urgent.

One time, we had coffee during an event.

All the employees.

He started to sweat a lot.

Anyone could tell that he had to go.

We all went to different buildings

to find a restroom with bidets.

That happens quite often.

- Quite often? / - Yes.

That must get in the way of your work.

Yes, of course.

I must adjust the schedules

to dispatch all 30 emcees.

In order to send this employee,

I must send him to a place with a bidet.

So an employee who could've gone here,

ends up traveling further to another event.

They are harmed because of him.

Other employees must have complaints.

But don't many of the events usually

take place outdoors or in the middle of nowhere?

I'm sure it's hard to find bidets there.

That's right. We usually go to outdoor events

or to international events.

But he can never go to those.

Since he's having such a hard time,

I suggested he use a portable bidet.

There's a portable bidet?

Like a wet wipe.

A flushable wet wipe.

How do you know that so well?

I always carry a pack with me.

It's better than using toilet paper.

I heard about it, Dongyeob.

The reason you carry that around is

because you pooped at Lee Byunghun's place?

(Really?)

Many people gathered at Lee Byunghun's place

to have a drink.

My stomach started to hurt

and I thought I farted,

so I went to the restroom to check.

It wasn't a fart.

(It wasn't?)

What did you do?

I had no other choice.

I asked Minjung to lend me underwear.

Let's meet this employee.

Hello.

- Hello. / - Nice to meet you.

You're very handsome.

You came to the KBS building today.

What did you think?

Fortunately, they have bidets here.

- In this building? / - Yes.

KBS bidets are quite famous among celebrities.

It shoots out water very powerfully.

I think so, too. I did my business here today.

Right?

He looks so satisfied.

There are bidets that really fit well.

The water pressure or the shape.

When it really fits me well,

I can't help but make a small noise.

Oh.

(Tee-hee)

Because it fits me so well.

Do you really hold it if there's no bidet?

Yes, I do.

I could hold it for 3-4 hours.

One time, I tried holding it in

and got a little on my underwear.

(Oh no)

Isn't it better to

just do your business on a regular toilet?

There was a long line for the bidet stall.

You were waiting in line?

I was in line and I couldn't hold it any longer.

It was a bit watery, too.

You don't have to tell us the details.

Don't be so detailed!

Just let us use our imagination.

(He isn't embarrassed at all)

There must be a reason why you're so obsessed.

I first used a bidet when I was 7.

- You were rich. / - It's been over 20 years.

When I used it the first time,

I realized that a bidet can wash your anus

and even wash the inside of it.

After I got a taste of that,

I can't ever forget it.

The feeling you had when you were 7?

Yes, so now I can't go unless there's a bidet.

A bidet is like my lifelong friend.

What did you do when you were a student?

There weren't any bidets at school.

If I couldn't hold it and went home early.

Didn't you see Seulgi then? "You too?"

(They were both sensitive about restrooms)

(Maybe!)

How long was the longest that you held in?

I held it in for a week one time.

(No way)

How did you do that?

(Unbelievable)

I was too young then.

Oh no.

After a while, I couldn't walk anymore.

My parents came, thinking that I had appendicitis.

Because you had a severe stomachache?

Yes, but when did the tests on me,

they found solidified poop.

It was hard as a rock.

So you got an enema in the ER?

An enema...

(What's wrong with his pronunciation?)

Please pronounce it well. An enema.

I got an enema and they sucked it out.

It was hard as a rock.

That's enough!

(Too much information)

Did you serve in the army?

Right. Aren't we all curious about that?

I did.

I think that was the toughest time

in my history with bidets.

There were no bidets in the army.

So I changed my pattern and

decided to go before taking a shower.

- In the army? / - Yes.

But it doesn't reach in...

(He has no shame)

(What was that?)

It feels good to have the insides cleaned.

But I can't do that in the shower,

so I felt very uncomfortable.

There are flushable wet wipes.

Can't you use those?

If I do...

What is it called? Rectum?

It doesn't clean the rectum.

Are you talking about shooting water

into your rectum to clean it out?

Yes, that's what I must do each time.

That's why you said it has to be totally clean.

There are many portable bidets, too.

I looked them up, too.

But it doesn't use enough water.

Not enough water?

I like to use a lot of water.

It wasn't enough.

Do you always like to be clean?

Will you nag at your wife to clean here

and there when you get married?

(Guilty)

No, I'm just like other people.

But the holes...

Ears, nose and butt.

I'm sensitive around those areas.

I use 3 cotton swabs to clean out my ears.

Ears, nose, mouth...

I think the insides of these holes must be clean.

That's just me.

He is obsessive about that.

He is a little obsessive about being clean.

This is not a topic that people like to talk about.

Sure.

He keeps talking about it without knowing that.

He actually did cause an inconvenience once.

When you are at an event,

the music is quite important.

Sure. The mood is brought down without it.

- That's terrible. / - It brings people down.

I took him with me to be in charge of the music.

I was in the middle of the event

and there was no music.

It stopped.

I looked over and he wasn't there.

He didn't come back even when the event ended.

He must've gone around to look for a bidet.

Yes, he went to look for a bidet.

I think that's an inconvenience, too.

I had a stomachache.

I tried to hold it in, but couldn't.

So I signaled him with my eyes, but he missed it.

I felt bad, but I left

and the event ended.

He yelled at me so much.

"How can you do this to me?"

It's okay now because you have a nice boss.

But this could hurt you in the future.

I want to change, too,

but I just don't know how.

So I once went to the bathroom

where there was no bidet.

I took a box of tissue with me

and I used the entire box.

But I still felt dirty down there.

- Even after an entire box? / - Yes.

So I went back home to wash it off.

(Frustrating)

Is it just a feeling?

Or do you actually have something left there?

It's not just the feeling.

I still see the remains on the tissue.

I kept seeing the remains on the tissue.

How do you wipe?

You kept seeing remains on the tissue?

That must've been quite scary.

There's poop every time!

Were you bleeding?

I kept seeing smudges.

(Please... No more)

Is there a bidet that you prefer?

I only use the "wash" feature.

What setting do you use

for water pressure and the temperature?

Joy seems to be curious about bidets.

- I use cold water. / - Cold water?

Yes. I use the normal setting for water pressure.

If the water is too hot,

it stings when I have a giant poop.

I don't want to hear it!

- Let's stop. / - This is too much.

Like you said, Dongyeob,

I always tell him that I don't want to hear it.

But he has no qualms talking about it.

He keeps doing those gestures, too.

One time, we were all having coffee.

He went like this in front of female employees.

(What's that?)

He had smeared chocolate here.

(Oh my)

After he smeared chocolate on his palm...

That's what they do on bidet infomercials.

He must've watched it.

"I'll wipe it with a wet wipe? Is it clean?

Nope!

But if you use water, it's completely clean."

That's what he says.

He talks about it when we eat or drink coffee.

Even when you eat?

Female employees don't want to hear it.

I asked them to come here today,

but they didn't want to talk about

something so dirty on TV.

Then she must be his acquaintance.

I'm just a close older friend.

- You're older? / - Yes.

Does he talk about bidets often?

Yes.

When we weren't too close, we went to a cafe.

He said he needed to go to the restroom

and so I told him to go.

He didn't come back for 30 minutes.

I thought he had just left me at the cafe.

I called him and he was hesitant at first.

He said that he was at a hotel.

I asked, "Why did you go there all of a sudden?"

Hotels usually have bidets.

I thought he was strange.

At first, I thought he just liked being clean.

But now I think he has a serious problem.

That must've been perplexing.

He told us about the chocolate episode.

He told me that, too.

He talks like a bidet spokesperson.

He says that bidets make our colons clean, too.

He says that when we eat,

so it's disgusting.

So you didn't finish your food?

(Hesitant)

Well...

That's not the point here.

You're asking if she didn't finish her food?

Then I wouldn't be so forgiving.

I'd cut off my friendship with him.

(I wouldn't finish my food)

I'm sure there are some people around you

who don't understand this habit of yours.

I once went on a trip with a friend.

I suggested that we go to Thailand or Laos.

There are bidets everywhere there.

But not in Europe.

European hotels are expensive,

so we would've had to stay in a hostel.

Hostels didn't have any bidets.

So we went to Laos.

After we came back, he wrote on his social media

that there are 3 types of friends we must avoid.

He was talking about me.

He never told me about it.

So we don't talk to each other anymore.

Do you have a girlfriend?

Seulgi, ask kindly please.

It was like, "How could you have one?"

No, no.

I was wondering if you ever had troubles

with your girlfriend because of this.

When I plan out a date,

I must go to a place near a hotel or with bidets

so that I feel comfortable.

We might've broken up before

because they were sick of that.

Women may want to try different things

like going camping.

- He couldn't go to a hostel. / - Right.

"Don't go home tonight. Let's go to the beach.

- I'll buy you good food." / - Sure.

I wouldn't be after something else.

I would be.

(R-rated Shin Dongyeob)

We are so different.

Since you want to change, too,

we asked an expert.

In your case,

it's a type of an anxiety neurosis.

In order to get rid of your fear of dirt,

try sitting on ordinary toilets

even if you don't need to go.

Whether you use a bidet or not,

toilets are filled with germs

so it's important to wash your hands afterward.

So I think you should

get in the habit of sitting on ordinary toilets

even if you don't have to go

in order to resolve this issue.

I think it's important to control his mind.

Yes, mind control is important.

You should control your mind

and say that an ordinary toilet is a bidet toilet.

This is a bidet. This is a bidet.

People adapt to their environment easily.

Since you could be inconvenienced,

I think you should try to fix this issue.

(I'll try to change)

(Please!)

Are you willing to change?

Before coming here today,

I thought about

promoting how good bidets are

so that every bathroom would have one.

But now that we've talked about it,

I think I should change myself instead.

You know those flushable wet wipes?

If you use 2-3 of those,

you'll be totally clean. Trust me.

All right.

Can you show us how you use it?

(World's first dangerous live broadcast)

Everything else about you is good

according to your boss.

Please say a word to him.

As an older person, I'd like to say this.

It could become a health problem,

so control your mind without being stressed

so that this concern goes away.

At the same time,

go out and try to earn some money.

Let's not set limits on locations.

Try to go even without bidets.

Let's start with Johan.

I don't think it's a concern.

Then don't press it.

There are so many good things in life.

You could travel around Europe.

If you give up this habit,

you could enjoy a lot more out of life.

I don't think it's a concern.

When it was really urgent,

I felt more at ease.

I was able to think of it lightly

and realized it wasn't a big deal.

I think it's a concern for the CEO.

He must change for

the people he works with.

That's good.

Faker.

I think it's a concern.

I think it's a concern for him.

If you think this is a concern for the CEO,

please press the button.

(What does the audience think?)

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Please stop.

Please say a word to your boss.

There are portable bidets.

It doesn't have enough water.

Whether I carry around buckets of water,

I will try my best to change.

Maybe one day I can quit using bidets.

I will try to gradually change.

Let's see the result of "Disgustingly Clean!"

Please show us the result.

(Announcing the result)

Did they get over 100 votes?

They did! Wow!

They can't beat the first one, right?

123 votes.

- They got many votes. / - Yes.

"A Man from Joseon" won this week.

For more infomation >> One of my employees can't use a restroom without a bidet. [Hello Counselor/ENG,THA/2018.11.26] - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

You can't afford two Labor Parties and the Greens: Bernardi - Duration: 1:07.

When you've got cabinet members openly advocating they become more like the

Labor Party I think they've jumped the shark, in happy days parlance. Jim Molan

is, I think, one of the the most equipped and capable people in this place. He's a

decent bloke, he's got a track record that is second to none in public service

and he's been rolled because the factional gangs in New South Wales and

I'm trying to choose my language carefully, have decided he's not one of

their team. And I think that's a travesty. Craig Kelly's a bloke who stood up for

the things that are important, lower electricity prices, some common sense in

the climate change debate and what's going to happen to him? Out the door

you go! There is no room, unfortunately, for truth and common sense and

conservatism anymore in the Liberal Party. And I experienced that for myself.

It's been aided and abetted it's getting worse because there are too many

there who just want to be like Labor and the country can't afford to Labor

parties and a Greens party.

For more infomation >> You can't afford two Labor Parties and the Greens: Bernardi - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Local physician explains symptoms of polio-like disease, what you can do to prevent it - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Local physician explains symptoms of polio-like disease, what you can do to prevent it - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Friend/You Can Call Me Hyung Prod. By B.I BOBBY| Hungry Husband | Lyrics ENG/INDO/HAN/ROM - Duration: 3:47.

Once when he was a kid Once when was an immature son

Once when he was in his burning 20s Their stories 1 2

Hey brother, It's okay you can call me hyung Rather than understanding I'm trying to be you

I'm afraid that it will be too much of a burden Whatever it is about I'll listen to you

Tilting a wineglass If I wanted to be treated the same, I wouln't have done it this round

Time sure is heartless When I was dancing to Bobby Brown It felt like it was just yesterday

Think about it little one I was originally you

Then I applied for a job and become an uncle Smartphone is here A Mp3 player that cannot be updated

Everything has changed since as time passed Don't be affraid of growing older

At that time it was then, Now as of Now Having fun

All the promblems that are on the edge

Over a glass of soju Tell me your troubles I'll listen

You can treat me like a friend

You can also comfortably call me hyung

You and I who live in different generations

We still live in the same world

You can treat me like a fellow friend

You can also comfortably call me hyung

In those times when I was still immature They are still living in my heart now

Once when he was a kid Once when he was immature son

Once when he was in his burning 20s Their stories 1 2

If you live without thingking life becomes a gum (become easier)

Life becomes shitty if you don't do anything If you see a goal don't be hesitant and shoot

I want to hold your hand and sympathise with you I want to spend the night with you

I am your brother you are my little blessing We will become happy if we stick together tonight

You are my before just a bit younger Looking back at the past it's just a different mirror I'm your after just a bit older looking stright into the future barometer

We aer the jumper skipping accross time The past the present the future are all in us

Sometimes rather than just sharp advices Fanciful words of encouragement may be bette

You can treat me like a fellow friend

You can also comfortably call me hyung

You and I who live in different generations We still live in the same world

You can treat me like a fellow friend

You can also comfortably call me hyung

In those times when I was still immature They are still living in my heart now

Na nanannna nananananana nananananan

Once when he was a kid

Once when was an immature son

Once when he was in his burning 20s

Their stories 1 2

For more infomation >> Friend/You Can Call Me Hyung Prod. By B.I BOBBY| Hungry Husband | Lyrics ENG/INDO/HAN/ROM - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Backyards can become barnyards in Botetourt County - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Backyards can become barnyards in Botetourt County - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

tomato can help you to become more beautifull in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> tomato can help you to become more beautifull in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

'Misgendering' a Transgender Can Now Get Your Social Media Shut Down - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> 'Misgendering' a Transgender Can Now Get Your Social Media Shut Down - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Habitat for Humanity Can Build More With 7-Year Supply Of Land - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Habitat for Humanity Can Build More With 7-Year Supply Of Land - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lowe's is Closing Stores -- Can it Keep Up With Home Depot? - Duration: 5:44.

Hill: Let's move on to Lowe's.

Lowe's third quarter not nearly as good as Home Depot's last week.

Expectedly, shares of Lowe's falling today.

Part of the confidence that I think investors might want to have in Target is the fact that

despite the higher costs in the third quarter, Target didn't change their guidance for the

full fiscal year. That is not the case with Lowe's.

In addition to their third quarter numbers, they also cut their forecast.

Barker: As we just went over, part of the equation here traditionally would be that you

have good comp numbers, which allows you to open more stores.

Well, Lowe's is now in the process of closing stores. They're saying 31 stores in Canada, 20 in the U.S.

They're contracting, in terms of their store count. Where is the growth going to come from there?

I'm not saying that's the wrong business decision.

If you have over-supplied in terms of stores, you've got too many too close together --

I think most of the stores that they've announced that are going to be eliminated are within

ten miles of another store. They're going to be more efficient.

That'll help the comp numbers in the remaining stores once it's completed.

But you've got to take a big charge to earnings to close those stores.

That's what's befalling Lowe's stock today.

Hill: And, throw in the fact that previously, Lowe's had announced that it was closing all of its

Orchard Supply Hardware stores, which was a smaller brand in the Lowe's portfolio.

This can all make a lot of sense, and these can all be the right decisions, but if you're

looking at Lowe's in 2019, 2019 is shaping up as a year for Marvin Ellison and his team

at Lowe's where they really need to deliver.

If this year has been, "We need to take a hard look at how we manage our inventory.

We need to take a hard look at our locations. Yes, we're going to close Orchard Supply.

Yes, we're going to methodically close certain locations in North America," that's fine.

But they really need to deliver next year.

Barker: Yeah.

You can be more confident in that delivery occurring if the housing market is really healthy.

And the housing market is beginning to show signs, in the wake of interest rates moving up

and mortgage rates also moving up, of a softening in the housing market.

All these markets are really local, and some are doing better than others.

But nationally, there's been slowdown.

The numbers out yesterday showed that homebuilder confidence was at a two-year low.

That's an issue. Margins are also an issue.

The cost of lumber has been going up, in large part due to some of the tariffs,

and the lumber coming in from Canada.

There are a lot of different moving pieces, all of which are moving in the wrong direction for Lowe's,

other than the economy in general, which is still quite healthy.

That's more use than maybe just about anything, but the housing economy specifically is a problem.

Hill: If housing is really that bad -- Barker: I don't want to say housing is bad.

It's softening. It's different. I don't want to oversell the problems in the housing market.

Hill: I appreciate that.

But we've talked for years about how, for people who have not invested in housing, one

of the easiest entry points for an investor looking at individual stocks is Home Depot and Lowe's.

Over time, they've been steady businesses. At various points, one has done better than the other.

But generally, they have been seen as safer investments than a straight-up homebuilder

or that sort of thing.

Sorry to keep going back to last week, but if Home Depot is going to put up a third quarter like

they just did, and the stock is going to drop because there are all of these concerns

about the housing industry, that makes me wonder if there's anything related to the

housing market, in terms of stocks, that's worth buying right now.

Barker: I think Home Depot is still -- disclosure, I own some shares of Home Depot --

probably the place I would be most confident in a sustainable floor, that is housing builders, homebuilders.

Boy, you get some wild, wild swings there. When times are good, they skyrocket.

When times are bad, they look like they're going bankrupt.

Home Depot is a far lower ceiling, higher floor on that, and it's been doing a better job

than Lowe's for quite some time.

Although there was, as you say, weakness post-earnings-report,

I'd rather have a good earnings report and stock weakness than vice versa.

For more infomation >> Lowe's is Closing Stores -- Can it Keep Up With Home Depot? - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Can We Get Psamathe from Stone - Summoners War Indonesia - Duration: 3:10.

Hello guys, welcome back with me isengdudegame..

Okay this time i will do little stone summon cause i want Psama..

Okay we try after evolve.. I want to evolve new toy... Fran...

I evolve this Fran for Chasun replacement if already used..

I think she is good...

Okay lets evolve material...

Lets go, hope not wrong cause i also prepare material to fuse Harmonia..

Lets go we continue... go go go..

After this we summon like always...

Okay this 2 left to evolve...

Last one..

We evolve Fran...

Lets do it fast....

I just summon stone... 450 = 9x

Yes Wings......

I saw wings i thought that Psama...

We continue...

Ouch looks like no hope

2x left...

Its a 5 star... but..

Why not Psama????

Ouch.... What a life...

Okay.... i think thats all.. thank you...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee comment like subscribe.... bye bye

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Can We Get Psamathe from Stone - Summoners War Indonesia - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal stars board plane to Kiev as it is confirmed fans CAN attend - Duration: 2:59.

Arsenal have gone through the painstaking process of contacting each and every supporter who travelled to Ukraine, with fans officially now allowed to attend the game

There was uncertainty over whether those who purchased tickets for the Europa League match in Poltava would be able to gain access in Kiev, given UEFA announced the stadium switch at such short notice

Yet following talks with European football's governing body, who moved the match because of 'security concerns', Arsenal have confirmed their near-500 fans will be able to get in to support their team

Supporters of their opponents are furious about the switch as martial law, which was imposed by the Ukrainian parliament on Monday, is not active in the city of Poltava

Some of Vorskla Poltava's fans have even called on their club to snub the European tie and refuse to play, despite the potential repercussions

Vorskla are still planning to take part but thousands of their fans are unlikely to travel, some in protest and others because they are unable to make a 420-mile round trip in the adverse weather conditions

Anyone who attends will also have to book accommodation in the Ukrainian capital

As well as several supporters, some Arsenal staff, such as security officials, were understood to already be in Poltava

Speaking on Tuesday, Vorskla head coach Vasyl Sachko said: 'I am not the organiser of the tournament

The club does everything possible to play at home. For us, let it be an additional motivation

'We need support from our city and our country. We protect our honour and this situation is an additional motivation

'Ukraine's president called for martial law to be imposed in the country because of rising tensions with Russia, whose coastguards are accused of seizing three Ukrainian ships in Crimea on Sunday

Arsenal are already through to the last-32 of the Europa League and can top their group by beating Vorskla

They defeated the Ukrainian side 4-2 at the Emirates Stadium in September.

For more infomation >> Arsenal stars board plane to Kiev as it is confirmed fans CAN attend - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Study: Just 1 season of high school football can change teens' brains - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Study: Just 1 season of high school football can change teens' brains - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] SJ RETURNS 2 EP 21 | "Can I not eat?" Who is the fastest-growing candidate? - Duration: 5:05.

[E.L.F.'s Table] [SJ Returns 2]

[Trying the second table] Okay.

We should rinse our mouth for fair evaluation.

[Are you from Michelin?] You know they rinse their mouth before trying something new.

[Rinsing his mouth so hard]

That's right. He should rinse his mouth before eating grilled beef ribs.

It's okay. It might not look so good but as soon as he eats my beef tripe...

[Why is it yours?] What are you talking about? I recommended the restaurant.

[Keeping him in check after cold noodles were not well received] But it was me who chose the menu.

If you had chosen sushi, they would've eaten it first.

[The oldest two squabbling over little things] -Dip it in the sauce. -No, not Eunhyuk.

[Eat the beef ribs] Dip it in the lemon sauce first,

[Shindong starts to cast a spell] No, you should've dipped it in the lemon first.

-Is he eating the ribs? -Is it the ribs?

[Trying beef ribs as if he's under a spell] Next, I'll try this beef ribs.

Is this a sauce?

[Shingdong's pick! Juicy beef ribs]

[Everyone knows] Eunhyuk would love that Yakiniku restaurant.

[Beef is the safe menu to choose] What Eunhyuk and Donghae both love is beef.

Right. I'm confident.

Because they both love beef.

They love beef.

[Will Shindong's prediction become reality?] I think I'm going to win this.

There are two sauces.

-What sauce is this? -A lemon sauce. -Lemon and...

[Soy sauce, Lemon sauce] soy sauce. I think this will be spicy.

[What sauce should I try first?]

[Trying the soy sauce first]

[Eunhyuk, you love beef.]

[Smiling]

[Failed...] -This is too cold. -He says it's too cold.

I'll make allowance for it.

[Keeping Shindong in check this time] -Don't do it. -No, you don't have to.

-The beef tasted like that in the first place. -Why does he making allowance for it?

[You're doing well, Eunhyuk] The beef tasted like that in the first place.

[Drenching the beef in the sauce] -I'll go for the lemon sauce. -But...

[That lemon sauce is good]

[Sour] You should've known that

the beef would become cold.

[Feeling dizzy] You should've thought about it before choosing it.

[A tangy lemon favor] How much lemon is put in this? It's too sour.

[Frustrated] You should've slightly dipped it in the sauce.

-And... -I think the beef will be... -You should've slightly dipped it in the sauce.

[Beef ribs is the last place] -the last place. -Why did you drench it in the sauce?

[Will he be the last place?] -You were born in the year of ox. Why did you pick your friends? -Yeah.

Lemon is supposed to be good for you health. Let's drink this.

[The 33-year-old is concerned about his health]

[Explosion of refreshing flavor] This is too sour.

[Feeling dizzy]

But I feel healthy.

Okay, Enough with this beef.

[Lemon sauce drew their attention over beef] You need to eat beef right from the grill.

[Beef rib is giving him a hope] I think the beef just got eliminated.

The beef tribe. It's yours.

[Trying the last table] Beef tribe?

[Leeteuk's pick! Marinated stir-fried beef tripe] [The spicy seasoning tickles your palate]

That sure tastes good.

[They had rice mixed in the beef tribe seasoning before coming here]

-I'll make my decision after eating this. -Okay.

Five points for this.

[What are you talking about?] Ten points.

[Bravo] 15 points, 20 points.

The seasoning is so good

-when mixed with rice. -Why don't we recommend this beef tribe, too?

[Jumping on the bandwagon] -Right? -He said he like beef tribe. Be quiet.

Did you say we should recommend this beef tribe together?

[Jumping on the bandwagon] Be quiet.

[But there was one hurdle to the beef tribe]

[Hesitant] The beef tribe is really...

[He likes beef tribe] -I love the beef tribe. [He doesn't like beef tribe]-I don't.

Is it okay not to eat this?

The seasoning is great! Mix it with rice!

[Donhae loves the beef tribe.]

[Putting some rice on top of the beef tribe]

[Okay, that's how you eat it] Put some rice, Donghae. There you go.

[Taking a big mouthful of beef and rice]

[How is it?]

[It's good]

[Eunhyuk is still hesitant]

[Picking at it] Which one should I eat?

[Leeteuk's heart pounds so hard]

[Taking a bite with courage]

The seasoning tastes nice.

[Eating some rice, too] That's it.

[Relived to see nice response] Mix it with the seasoning.

The rice is good.

[This restaurant is famous for rice] The rice tastes good.

Maybe it was a great move to bring rice with the beef tribe.

[Regretting] I shouldn't have let him bring the rice.

-Mix the rice with the seasoning, Eunhyuk. -I should't have allowed it.

[He gave 20 points for the mixed rice] Eat your rice and the seasoning.

The person who recommended this table wants you to mix the seasoning with the rice.

[Why did he tell them?]

[Almost crying]-He can't tell them that! They should eat whatever way they want. -They deserve to know.

[Whining] Then he should've told them how to eat the beef ribs.

He should've grilled it in front of them with his cigarette lighter or something.

I don't want to try it.

They have been mixed inside my mouth.

[Uhh] They have a cheap taste.

Can we go home now?

No, we should say goodbye first.

[Thank you for the food] Thank you.

[To be continued in ep.22]

For more infomation >> [ENG] SJ RETURNS 2 EP 21 | "Can I not eat?" Who is the fastest-growing candidate? - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

ADEMNOOT: Tips & tricks voor Can't stop the feeling - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> ADEMNOOT: Tips & tricks voor Can't stop the feeling - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Residents in 13 CA counties can't get emergency cell phone alerts - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Residents in 13 CA counties can't get emergency cell phone alerts - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Real Estate Wholesaling So Easy A ++++Man Can Do It! Wholesaling Houses ( Max Maxwell Response ) - Duration: 11:59.

alright guys. we are recording introducing the best and I do mean the

best online real estate training for entrepreneurs mainly. but anybody that

want to get into this can get into this now the reason why I say the best is

because there is no other real estate training online that will teach you

multiple sections of the real estate world and what I mean by that is do not

only learn how to become an agent or something like that that sucks by the

way but you learn how to do virtual holset virtual wholesaling is just a

glorified matchmaking process that you get paid for you learn how to find

people that are desperate or in other terms motivated to sell their properties

and you connect them to people that are regular investors meaning they buy up

the Monopoly board it's very very very simple excuse me so other than virtual

hosts someone you also learn how to make money as a referral so let's say you

don't want to get your license by the way you don't need a license to do

virtual wholesaling at all either but let's say you don't want to be an agent

or anything but you still want to be in a real estate space you can learn lead

generation and you can send phone calls to real estate agents realtors and

wholesalers from buyers and from sellers by setting up these properties online

and generate phone calls so there's a little bit more technical you've not

used to that but just know that these people pay thousands and thousands and

thousands and thousands of dollars per month just to have leads sent to them so

that they can close big deals and commissions bigger than this most of the

time all right now the special part of the

state-school reason why I say is the best is because we're teaching a new

style of real estate you've heard of our B&B before but this is different this is

not just renting your houses or rooms out to just any old person it isn't just

any old person being able to put their listening on either so with Airbnb what

you would do is you would contact the somebody you would get the property or

you will buy the property and you would put the listing on Airbnb and you would

have to wait for Airbnb to send you people and phone calls and all of that

but with our model that we call hotel

you actually own the properties that the phone calls are coming from so

everything is on you so you get way more money you don't have to wait around for

calls to start coming in you get way more call volume which means you get way

more revenue and income coming in so the home tell model is worth it all together

all right so I'm going to show you guys was on the inside this is just the

landing page this is the link that's in the description of this video and you

should get at it right now because they have a special going on and it won't be

last and long at the price that is that right now so if you're serious well

you're on YouTube looking up how to do this stuff and you know for schools and

courses then yeah I mean what's the point in leaving here and going

somewhere else this has virtual will wholesaling which

you're going to discover it whether you're going around YouTube anyway is

one of the top ways of making money with real estate being an agent is old school

and out of fashion every agent then I deal with they're trying to figure out

how to do wholesaling all right but anyway not only virtual wholesaling that

you're getting meaning you'll be able to do deals in multiple cities and states

simultaneously but you're also going to learn how to do your lead generation and

you're also going to learn the home tail model that I was telling you about

all right so yeah can do this at 24 a week now or you can

do this at 97 a month now all right so this ain't gonna last for long as far as

schools go is super super cheap and as coaching you get unlimited text coaching

you can text and coach anytime you have any questions as you can see here's the

number right here so you know these guys mean business they're real the students

are some of the students are at six figures per month that's how many deals

they're closing how much business they're generating all

right let's come over here this is David all right this is the virtual

wholesaling section of the school I'm only gonna show this because I don't

want to show the whole school but as you can see it's very extensive all right

but like I said it you have unlimited text coaching so you're not just going

to get

a bunch of videos you're gonna get coaching and they update the videos

weekly or bi-weekly whenever an update is and they have webinars where you can

go on live with the rest of the students and people and ex questions laughs so

you're never stuck anywhere I caught as far as how fast you can close your first

deal some people are closing their first

deals the first week but on average in between one to three weeks all right so

it's super fast and as you can see the Commission's are huge but on average the

Commission's for virtual wholesaling are between five to ten thousand dollars and

that just depends on what area of the United States you're in but you can do

this out of the country also just have to check the laws from where you're it

but anyway yeah you're gonna hit six figures real quick that's only if you

get in and go hard that's another thing in there nobody likes a slacker or

somebody that's excited at the beginning and then when they figure out they got

to do some kind of work they just melt off or something like that and start

complaining if you're really trying to change your life man you can go hard for

three months at least go out for three months setting up your foundation and

kill it do everything that they tell you to do you even get your own professional

real estate site for your clients to go to better than a bit

business card better than a resume all right so you get your own website they

tell you everything you need so you just click on the section and there's a take

you to a video cash buyers how to find cash buyers they have basic ways of

finding cash buyers cash buyers remember those are people that will be buying the

property from the sellers then they have advanced ways finding motivated sellers

make sellers beg to sign on with you all right so this is good if you're trying

to be an agent this is good to be trying to be a whole seller it's good if you're

trying to do home tell also so I'll show you how to find everything we show you

how to do everything all right so make sellers beg to sign

with you this is a very very good and inspirational video right there how to

price the deal so that you can get them to say yes the buyer and the seller to

say yes every single time now a lot of people have jobs right now and

everything are there long fun so I show you how oh also some of you are afraid

of contracts the good thing about virtual wholesaling is literally one

form of liability form that so that you can't get in trouble anything is super

short one form and you nothing else because you're not gonna be putting any

money into the properties or investing anything into anything you can literally

do this with no money and get in here today and start killing it alright so

here's the purchase or seller agreement forms but here's how to automate the

inbound buyer and seller leads on social media here's an Instagram Twitter all

right how to rank for these how to do ringless voicemails to the area then

they have a done-for-you service where it says will rank your buyer and seller

keywords for you this is where you find the title companies also how to use

press releases to build your buyers and sellers list how to use parasite SEO and

if you don't know what SEO is is just the art of being found

seeing ranked at the top of the search engines which is like Google and YouTube

anytime you search for something and something shows up at the top of the

search engine they had to fight the competition to get up there that's SEO

all right how to become a bird auger make thousands and between deals so this

is just in case a bill is taking longer to close the title wasn't clear or

something like that this is ways that you'll be able to make

money in between time so that you're never broke so literally you're stocked

your setup with everything you need to make a killing earn a living to make a

killing with the Apple job trade school what I want you to do is go to the link

in the description is going to bring you to this page you put your information in

here and it's going to take you to another page showing you how you can

show sign up for the real estate school where you're going to give virtual

wholesaling lead generation and the home tell model all right and all you do is

paid 97 bucks now if you go anywhere else online you're gonna be paying 300

400 and that's just for becoming an agent training to become an agent or

something they're not gonna be showing you how to do virtual whole selling

where you can get deals like this in the next couple of weeks

who wants to go sit in the agent class you can come over here get through these

in one weekend and then put it to action and be making Commission's like this but

we can't guarantee you you have to do the work all right

you could be making Commission's like this if you do everything that you're

supposed to before the month is out all right how is that for a new year's

resolution alright so I'm not gonna keep you guys long I strongly recommend that

you go to the link in the description instead of scrolling around YouTube all

day this has every aspect of real estate that you need in there and for 97 bucks

man if you're serious about it look I'm not a salesperson is about if you're

serious only you know of your series on that so you probably have to am still

research and real estate and rain down if you're serious going your mama's go

home and get a credit card 97 bucks take something to the pawn shop

that's 97 bucks man there's nothing get your check 97 bucks

there's nothing go get a payday loan 97 bucks and you'll make it back in a

couple of weeks and who ever doubted you you'll be able to give them double what

they let you borrow all right so enroll in their podiatry school the link is in

the description

For more infomation >> Real Estate Wholesaling So Easy A ++++Man Can Do It! Wholesaling Houses ( Max Maxwell Response ) - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

TUM - ทนได้ทุกที (I Can Endure It Every Time) Cover by FOUR - Duration: 4:02.

How many times have I been hurt?

How many times have I screwed up?

If it's going to be you too, you're no different

If you're thinking of doing that

if you're going to dump me, then go ahead

However much I hurt, I won't die

because I must live longer

If I were going to die, I'd have died already

however many more times I get hurt

However many times my heart has already been broken

however much it'll get hurt, it doesn't seem like I'm going to die

I've faced worse than you

but I was able to endure it every time

My heart is strong and ready to accept it this time, I won't die

If you're thinking of doing that

if you're going to dump me, then go ahead

However much I hurt, I won't die

because I must live longer

If I were going to die, I'd have died already

however many more times I get hurt

However many times my heart has already been broken

however much it'll get hurt, it doesn't seem like I'm going to die

I've faced worse than you

but I was able to endure it every time

My heart is strong and ready to accept it this time, I won't die

If I were going to die, I'd have died already

however many more times I get hurt

However many times my heart has already been broken

however much it'll get hurt, it doesn't seem like I'm going to die

I've faced worse than you, but I was able to endure it every time

My heart is strong and ready to accept it this time, I won't die

My heart is strong and ready to accept it this time, I won't die

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét