Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Instagram Nov 30 2018

Hey ladies welcome back to my channel on this channel we talk about life food

family and fun and today we're doing a concealer review for those of us that

don't have perfect under eyes so stay tuned and let's do this

you look good really thanks

it's this concealer all right so today we are looking at a concealer that I

found actually off of Instagram and I had never heard of this before there is

a link on Instagram to go and buy this but I found it on Amazon so I ordered it

off of Amazon and this is called cover perfection the magic concealer and it's

from Omni beauty that is what it looks like and I think was 12 dollars or so

online and it says 7 in 1 the magic concealer when you see the videos on

this they're actually wearing this as foundation but I just use it as

concealer and you get .88 fluid ounces for the 12 or 13 bucks

it has a squeezy tube here and so good packaging simple to use easy it's nice

and thin and sleek, good for travel so the color that I got is sand and it's

kind of a beige undertoned neutral undertone concealer it's a good color

for me and the reason that I was looking for this is that I have used the Tarte

shape tape for a really long time and I do like that but especially in the

winter months for me it can get really drying under the eyes and I still have

to set it with a powder just to make sure it doesn't crease but then it looks

really dry and if you have any kind of texture or fine lines or puffiness or D

all of the above then you know that can get a little bit kind of crapey and

gross underneath there so I was looking for something that's a little bit

creamier but isn't going to you know smear around

all day cause my eye makeup to smudge fade crease all of that and that's kind

of a tall order so with this one though I found this

to actually hold up to the hype I don't know if their hype is their hype no

one's even heard of this I don't know if there is hype, but I found that this

actually did hold up really well it looks nice and smoothing under my eyes

it stays all day it doesn't crease if I set it with a powder and then when it is

set with a powder it doesn't look super dry it's a good color and you know it is

12 bucks or 12 or 13 dollars but you get quite a good amount in there and this is

gonna last me a really long time so I really like this for mature eyes I also

do not like the mature kind of thing I mean if you've watched my channel at all

I don't know much surety isn't some of it please start acting like adults but I

do actually really like this for under eyes that are not smooth and young and

beautiful so I'm gonna insert some pictures of one side one of my eyes

being done and the other one not and then another picture of both of them

being done and this is all in natural lighting no filters and things like that

and you can see what it looks like for yourself okay so I think that this

concealer is worth checking out you can get it on Amazon I will have a link

below in the description box just click on show more or if you're on your phone

just hit that little triangle in the bottom right hand corner beneath

this video and you can check it out and order one for your self and it's a good

concealer if you're having a great day stay

inspired try some new things and I'll see you in the next video

you

For more infomation >> INSTAGRAM MADE ME BUY IT! | OMNIE BEAUTY MAGIC CONCEALER - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best Images Sizes For Instagram - Duration: 4:48.

Want the best image sizes for Instagram? In this video I'm going to show you

three possible image sizes for the Instagram feed as well as tell you which

one I've seen get the most engagement for my agency clients, and we'll cover

the best image sizes for Instagram Stories as well, alright? Let's get into

it

Hey what's up busy people? Welcome to Five Minute Social Media. If you are a busy

business owner like me, you've had "figure out my social media" on your to-do list

forever and it keeps getting shoved down because you don't know where to start,

you're overwhelmed, you're in a great place today. Every week we put out a

quick video to help you with a different piece of your digital marketing strategy

So if that sounds like something you could benefit from, take a second, hit

subscribe, click that bell and that way you'll be notified whenever a new video

comes out. My name is Jerry Potter and today we're talking about Instagram

image sizes. I'm going to show you the three most popular image sizes for

posting to your Instagram feed as well as the one of them that I've seen get

the most engagement and reach for my agency clients. Plus I'll show you an

easy way to make them that size, and we'll cover Instagram stories and the

right size images for that as well. You may remember when Instagram launched it

was all about the square images. That was what the entire platform was built on. A

lot of people were shocked when they started allowing other sized images! But

now you can kind of go three different ways. So the traditional square image on

Instagram, which still looks great, is going to be 1080 by 1080, and that's

pixels that we're talking about. I like to use Canva for making my images. It's

super easy - I can just come right here, type in Instagram, and it'll show me

right there, "Instagram post 1080 x 1080." Click it and now I can drag my photo in

and it is preset for the size that I need for the traditional Instagram post

Now I'm going to show you a couple of less traditional sizes as well and if

you wanted to do either of those in Canva, and this is the free version of

Canva I'm showing you by the way, you could come up here in the corner, click

custom dimensions and then just type in your sizes and whatever size you put in

it will create it for you. So that's why I like to use Canva for sizing my images

for Instagram. It's just super super easy. Now if you want to go wide with your

image or you're showing a video in a traditional widescreen format that's

gonna be 1080 by 1920, but keep in mind when you post things at this size you

are not getting very much space in the newsfeed and I'll show you an example of

that here in just a second. And the third image type, and this is my favorite and

this is what I try and post whenever the image makes sense, is a tall image, a

portrait image, a vertical image, call it whatever you want but Instagram will

show 1080 by 1350, and what this does is it gives you a bunch of room in the

newsfeed, which I believe means somebody's more likely to stop scrolling

and notice your image. So here are three different posts all on an Instagram feed

The first one is a widescreen or landscape one, the second one is a square

one, the traditional Instagram size, and the third one is the portrait one. So if

you can imagine somebody scrolling through their feed how much more room

you have to catch their eye - you're taking more real estate by doing that

vertical portrait one - really important thing to keep in mind though - when

someone looks at your Instagram profile, all of the images are still squares. So

if you do a widescreen image, anything on the edge is gonna get chopped off. So if

you have words across your entire image, you may want to make sure they're not on

the edges. Or if you do a tall or a portrait or vertical image, same thing

with the top and bottom. Only that square section in the middle of your image is

going to show on your Instagram profile. Instagram Stories? This part's easy

They're all 1920 by 1080. Sometimes you have a photo that you want to share

that's not that size. I like to use the InShot app to do that. You take it and

it will automatically add a top and a bottom to your picture so that it'll

show up very nicely at 1920 by 1080 in your Instagram story. Hey if you want to

connect on Instagram I'm @mrjerrypotter. Would love to chat with you on

there - send me a DM and let me know that you saw this video. Now that you know

what sizes to use on Instagram, I want to show you a trick that has

doubled the engagement I get using a free app, alright? Click the video right

there, you can watch it right now. And thank you for supporting the channel

You're not only supporting me at Five Minute Social Media, but also my two

tiny superheroes at home

For more infomation >> Best Images Sizes For Instagram - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

LADYBOSS GROW OVER 50k FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM and $100,000/MONTH ORGANICALLY - Success Story - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> LADYBOSS GROW OVER 50k FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM and $100,000/MONTH ORGANICALLY - Success Story - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wie richte ich Instagram Shopping in 6 Minuten ein? So gehts! | morefire - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Wie richte ich Instagram Shopping in 6 Minuten ein? So gehts! | morefire - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to get Free Instagram Followers || Instagram Followers 2018 👍👍👍 - Duration: 3:19.

free instagram followers

For more infomation >> How to get Free Instagram Followers || Instagram Followers 2018 👍👍👍 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GROW 10K INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS IN 24 HOURS?! - Duration: 35:03.

For more infomation >> HOW TO GROW 10K INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS IN 24 HOURS?! - Duration: 35:03.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram Stories by Bang Tutorial - The KineMasters - Duration: 3:40.

We're going to start with 1:1 square video today.

Tap Media to add a background. (On iOS tap Photos in the Media Browser.)

Let's make it a bright green to work better with chroma key.

Tap Media to add your green screen footage. Resize it to fit.

Tap the video, then Chroma Key and Enable and use the sliders. Doing this makes the effect cleaner.

Find the length of one loop and use Trim to the right of the playhead.

Add the text Swipe Up or similar.

Select color, font, and other attributes. Resize to fit. (iOS contains many settings in the color menu).

Use the keyframing tooks to animate the text with your fingers. Moving the text should automatically add a keyframe.

Test, tweak (if necessary), then export.

Let's make another 1:1 square video.

Tap Media to add your clip again and again until you have 15 seconds.

NOTE: Instagram Stories will only take video less than 15 seconds. Even one frame over, and your video will be rejected.

Export and start a new project. This time select 9:16.

Tap Media to add your story video background.

Tap Cropping and Equals to make your image still. Extend your video to 15 seconds.

Tap Layer then Media to add your Swipe Up video.

Tap the video then chroma key to remove the background. Resize and reposition.

That's it!

For more infomation >> Instagram Stories by Bang Tutorial - The KineMasters - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Blackfishing Instagram Model - Duration: 9:28.

(Audience cheering and clapping)

Welcome back! It's time for another edition of Hot Talk.

Joining me is the host of Michelle Collins' show,

which I listen to daily. You're kidding!

No Wendy! Thank you.

I check you out. This is the biggest honor.

I mean, thank you. On Sirius XM,

it's Michelle Collins. (Audience ovation)

And from Hot 97 radio here in New York,

Give it up for TT Torrez. Hi Wendy!

(Audience ovation) And welcome back the author

of the book "Nobody". Please say hello to doctor,

doctor, doctor darling. Lamont Hill.

Good to see you, always. Alright let's get started!

Alright, so there's a newspaper,

the new paper magazine, excuse me. Have you seen it?

With Amanda Bynes on the front.

She admits that drugs let her down a dirty, dirty path

and a break down back in 2013,

but she says she's sober now and she wants back in show biz.

Yeah What do you think?

I think this is a terrible idea.

Do you? Yes. She's 31, she went to

fashion school, she is working on

fashions. What do you think? I'm happy to see her back

and thriving. I think she looks gorgeous on the cover.

I think we all love Amanda Bynes.

And the truth is, she's a talented girl.

I think Americans are very excited and eager to

welcome someone back. Look at Britney.

She had her meltdown, never forget bald Britney

and there she is. But Britney is still

under conservative ship. She's still not

all together. All the way back.

But she looks good, she's touring

And Amanda, Making money

Amanda is still under conservative ship too.

There you go. But look at Lindsay Lohan.

She never really came back. Yeah, but Lindsay

has some other issues. Yeah, but I'd say Lindsay

wouldn't come back even if she weren't in the show biz.

(Audience laughing) But she wants to come

back. She's gotta have people all around her that

is going to tell her the truth, that she is going to

listen to and hold her accountable.

Because you can be back, right?

But what comes with that? The parties,

the drugs, the movies, the scripts,

the insecurities. But where is she

going to work? She can't work at Nordstrom Rack,

or like Cardiff. She has to get a job

in show business And they do coke

at Nordstrom Rack too Work on your fashion line

My Favorite store for the record,

but you know what I mean? Like what?

Lamont, what do you think?

I agree with you. Marc, I mean.

It's fine. I think that no matter where you go,

you have to deal with those demons,

you have to deal with these vices.

Let her pursue her dream. Hollywood loves a second chance.

Just go do it, but just make sure you make good choices.

I know plenty people in Hollywood,

I am sure y'all do too, who don't go to all the parties,

who don't do drugs after work.

I am never invited, but I will tell you

that like I love party so. Neither am I, don't worry.

Have you ever heard of "black fishing"?

(TT let out a heavy sigh) Okay, look!

There's a model, or an Instagram person.

Her name is Emma Hallberg. And she has been accused of

black fishing. That's pretending to be black.

(Audience lets out a cry of stupor)

Well someone recently outed her by posting this picture.

(Audience sounds surprised) She actually looks

better black. That's right Ted.

She looks better black. Her highlight is popping

as a black girl. I like it. Well, they say that

she is making money from brands marketing towards

black girls. An influencer.

Yeah! She's an influencer. I see why.

She denies everything. Take a look.

I cannot change the way I was born because

the things I have been accused of

and the things people are mad about are

things that are natural in me. Like my hair, my lips

my nose, my face. I've never claimed to be black

or bi-racial or anything else than white.

Let me tell you those lips are not real,

so imma need her to stop. Exactly.

And the body, the body is... Ain't none of it real.

Ain't none of that real. I have an issue with this.

I have an issue. So there's a long

history in this country of people doing black face.

We get mad when white people do it at Halloween.

We used to get mad at doing Jim Crow.

This isn't just black face 2.0,

she is just making money off of it

instead of entertaining fools. And that's not right.

No, it's not. But the Kardashians have

kind of made it cool to do this.

Look at Kylie Jenner. Look how she puckered up her lips and

The body The cornrows,

But you know what? The bodies

This is the whole skin, I mean look,

this is just ridiculous. Come on, cornrows?

Listen, as the white girl on the panel may I just say,

when I go to get spray tanned, there is a limit.

I always say, don't take me full slumdog.

You have to know that dark, like look at Luann

got into the whole controversy when she was Diana Ross

cause her spray tan was too dark.

There is a limit to what is tasteful and tactful,

and what, borderline, sounds racist.

And you're lying And I think she passes it.

But you're a grown woman. She's only 19, or 18.

So her age group, the white girls are still gonna

you know, buy her stuff. The brands are still going to

flock to her. She'll still make more money than ever,

because now we're talking about it,

people have been talking about it.

She is getting a lot of heat, you know what I mean?

And, there are some black girls I'm sure, who'll

follow her as well, still. This is wrong.

But here's the thing. Being black is cool now

until you get stopped by the police.

I bet. Exactly. She might be

the only black woman in Sweden. Truly.

So, the show Storage Wars, we talked about this

the other day on Hot Topics. There was

7.5 million dollars found in a newly purchased unit.

(Audience gasping) The original owner wanted

all the money back. He demanded it.

And offered some sort of pittance

to the actual buyer of the unit.

TT, would you give the money back?

Absolutely not. It is mine. If you had

all this money hidden in the storage,

how come you did not pay the bill?

Yep I'm not giving anything back

See? That why I'm giving it back.

(Audience screaming in shock) What?

Why? Why?

Calm down! Listen! See, everybody in the hood like

Get out! Get out! What you talking

about? But see, if you're from the hood, you understand

that anybody that would leave 7 million dollars

in a safe and couldn't go back to get it

probably tied up in something that you don't

want to be tied up in. And you don't want that smoke

when he comes back for the seven and a half million dollars.

I will remain anonymous. They wouldn't know who I am and I

would never show my face. And what I don't know won't hurt

me. Let me tell you

first of all, Don't tell me where

the money came from.

Doesn't this have judge Judy written all over it?

Judge Judy would have given every penny to

the person who bought the unit, because

I want to meet the guy who forgot seven and a half million.

Who he? Yes

Who He? I'm trying to tell you.

That's my man right there. He did not forget.

Ain't no body forget seven, Bill Gates ain't forgetting

seven and a half million dollars.

He couldn't get to the seven and half million dollars

cause he was doing seven and a half year somewhere,

but when he come home, he's coming for you.

He still sends hi. Exactly!

So, I love an ex- con.

You ain't that safe. I would definitely,

I will keep all the money, but the guy ended up

giving the money back a for one point, I think five

million dollar reward. That's good!

But it's free money Whatever. 1.2

I would take it. I don't know.

Alright! So, there's a woman, everyone, who wants to

trade babies with a stranger. We'll break that down next

as Hot talk continues. We'll be back!

We are back with the Hot Talk panel!

There's a woman desperate to have a son.

She's got one more frozen embryo and it's a girl.

(Audience sounds shocked) So she wants to trade embryos

with a stranger to have the boy.

TT, how do you feel about that?

Listen, I have a eight year-old son.

My husband wants another baby. He really wants a girl.

I said listen, let's try the natural way,

whatever we are blessed with, that's what it's gonna be.

I cannot switch, swap a baby like it's, like I'm

knocking on the door for some sugar. Like,

who does that? I am like you and I agree,

but I have to tell you, there are two consenting adults.

If they both agree to do it, I think it creates

a lot of problem, to the kids as well

once they're grown. Exactly!

But it's not my life. So I'm like if they're

comfortable doing that with each other

and it's not illegal, they can do it.

I think it's a mistake Let me ask you

a question. What if both women were pregnant,

and they say "you know what? Let's swap babies

as soon as they're born"? (Audience cries in disbelief)

It's the same principle, right?

That's you kid Hold on a minute!

I'm not doing it. I'm just saying

No, but would you be okay if they did that?

I still don't like any of it

I don't love it. What do you explain to

the kid when they are like 16 and they have answers

and I don't look like you mami,

and I don't look like you daddy.

How do you explain that? In it's own way, right?

I wanted to have a boy, and so your mother

is somebody that we don't know.

Typically it's an adoption. It's just,

the parents are agreeing to mutually

adopt each other's kids. I just think they

should out and adopt a kid. There are so many

kids who need homes. I watch, you know,

I watch Long Lost Family. Wendy I don't know if

you watch the show, it's fabulous!

But you see these adopted kids that grew up in

beautiful homes. I don't know,

I do think it's selfish. That's a great idea!

If you want a boy that bad, it's

not going to be yours anyway biologically,

so go adopt one. That's good!

I think it's selfish for the parents

and when the kids grow up, there's going to be problems.

I agree with you. A lot of emotion problems.

Well, my thoughts on designer babies are just

(Wendy makes a fart sound) any way. I don't like it.

If you can't do it the in and out way,

then do the in vitro. Then get the in vitro shot

or something like that. Go on tinder

But yeah! Because there are also women

who cannot have a baby the natural way

and so in vitro is needed, but the switching up the...

No, I'm not with it. There's a gender

piece to it too because optimally, you kid is going to

grow up feeling like "mommy didn't want me

because I was a girl". Yes!

And that's a problem. Exactly!

Alright panelists, thank you so much for being here.

If you want information on the panelists,

go to wendyshow.com. Ask Wendy is next!

(Woman singing on an upbeat electro melody)

For more infomation >> Blackfishing Instagram Model - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar dribla a imprensa com suposto fake no Instagram e é desmascarado - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Neymar dribla a imprensa com suposto fake no Instagram e é desmascarado - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

¡WoooW! INSTAGRAM is already the SOCIAL NETWORK that MORE TRAFFIC generates in the WORLD - Duration: 3:38.

Hi curious and curious, I'm JJ Priego, welcome to Easypromos TV, your channel Marketing and Networking

Social.

10 years ago even we had been able to raise the impact and scope

that today social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram could ever have.

But, are you aware of the real Internet traffic with each of them?

Will you see it? Vamossss!

INTRO

Sandvine, California-based expert networks, has conducted an interesting

study as far as web traffic and social networking is concerned.

The study called The Global Internet Phenomena Report, and I'll leave the link in the description,

He states that Instagram is already a leader worldwide in terms of volume of data generated.

This study was carried out last October and confirms that Instagram, the visual

and powerful network that lately, all Millennials (and not so Millennials) invest

most of our time is that more data generated worldwide.

Of course, we keep in mind that the study authors have not included YouTube

Facebook and videos on it, for the obvious bias that could generate. Dice

the weight of the video content.

But ... if we look for continents how's it going?

Well ... while in Europe Instagram becomes undisputed leader of traffic,

in America, however, Facebook is still the leader, being the social network more traffic

It generated among all Americans. But ... What other social networks are composing

Top 10 social traffic?

Well, as we can see in the picture below, the Top 10 social networking more traffic

social generated in the world is burning ... With Instagram and Facebook to the head, and

a lot of distance, we can see how Snapchat is in third place, becoming

a leading platform for younger users. An application that always

It is ready to offer new features and attractive to Generation Z. On the other

side, and although Europe is not highly used, Tumblr is placed at number

4, with an application very attractive for Asian and American public .. Interestingly

Twitter is ranked 6. And although no one can deny that the tool is

most popular media worldwide, has left the TOP 5 ... Though I think it will

going up with the latest changes ... By the way, one of the networks to highlight in this

Top 10 is Pinterest. Located in eighth place.

In conclusion we can see that Mark Zuckerberg companies is going well, occupying

more than 80% of all social traffic ... Something is tremendous ... And that's not counting

WhatsApp that many consider it more a social network than a messaging app ...

And nothing until today's video here.

How you have fallen curious and inquisitive?

What do you have like these metrics? Would you have been surprised? You can put me in

comments...

And nothing, if you liked this video I give the like. And if it's your first time in Easypromos

TV give this button and subscribe to our channel, also the bell to keep up

of developments. Finally I recommend you follow my other 2 channels Stories

History and Science of Science. You will like them. And remember, knowledge is a requirement

essential for survival. Many thanks.

For more infomation >> ¡WoooW! INSTAGRAM is already the SOCIAL NETWORK that MORE TRAFFIC generates in the WORLD - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Henderson slammed on Instagram for PSG display - Liverpool fan's top comment is spot on - Duration: 4:06.

 There's no way to sugarcoat it, Jordan Henderson had a night to forget during Liverpool's defeat at Paris Saint-Germain

 Just a few days after his red card against Watford, the Liverpool captain was once again coming in for criticism and fans were baffled that Jurgen Klopp selected him at the Parc des Princes

In truth, there weren't many Liverpool players who could hold their head high after the 2-1 with Alisson Becker and James Milner anomalously receiving praise

 The same can't be said for Henderson, though, who failed to get to grips with PSG all night and struggled to form a strong enough partnership with Georginio Wijnaldum

 And aside from all the criticism across social media, there was also some doubts cast in the media with the Liverpool Echo awarding him a rating of 4/10

Henderson in the PSG defeat  So, after the events of the evening, Henderson felt it necessary to address the game on Instagram and issued a rallying call to the fans before the Merseyside derby

 "Not the result we wanted but another big night at Anfield to get through to the next

Thanks for the travelling support, brilliant as always. Let's bounce back with a win in the derby," he wrote

A nice message by all accounts, but a minority of supporters didn't take to it very well and left a number of distasteful comments in reply

Responce to Henderson on Instagram  Some are too unsavoury to include but one post - gathering over 400 'likes' - read: 'You piece of ****! You are the worst captain in the world!'  Among other things, Henderson was advised to 'learn to pass the ball forward', 'get it together', 'drop yourself' and even 'get out of Liverpool

'It's not difficult to imagine the other comments that began to populate his Instagram and word began to spread of the distasteful response Henderson had received

And thankfully, one supportive comment has prevailed over the criticism with a Liverpool fan topping the comments section with over 600 'likes' at the time of writing

It's fair to say it bucked the trend - take a look at it down below: Fans rally around HendersonHenderson can sleep easily knowing the most popular comment is one supporting him

 While players receiving criticism on social media is - like it or not - something of an inevitability, Henderson has become a scapegoat in the past and often gets treated harshly in situations like this

Did he perform well against PSG? No, but it wasn't a display worthy of the hurtful comments he received on Instagram

Nevertheless, it's worth reiterating that only a minority of fans took things too far and the top comment serves to show how most Liverpool fans have rallied around their captain

It's not been a positive week for Henderson after two tricky performances yet - as any Liverpool fan will tell you - he's invaluable on his day

 Do you think Henderson should start for Liverpool? Have your say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> Henderson slammed on Instagram for PSG display - Liverpool fan's top comment is spot on - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

#iCan | Take your Can-A-Thon photo for Instagram - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> #iCan | Take your Can-A-Thon photo for Instagram - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Wild Fire Instagram Q&A (Part 2) - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> Wild Fire Instagram Q&A (Part 2) - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ander Herrera responds to fan who thought his Instagram comment was a dig at Paul Pogba - Duration: 2:25.

In fact, his two years at the club following his return from Juventus have been very much up-and-down

The Frenchman hasn't performed like an £89 million player on a consistent basis.There have been highlights, for sure, but there have been moments to forget, too

He was substituted against Crystal Palace at the weekend and was left out of the starting line-up to face Young Boys on Tuesday

And now midfielder Ander Herrera has had to defend a suggestion that he called Pogba 'useless' on Instagram

The Spaniard uploaded a video of himself performing some tricks before scoring in a recent training session

A fan commented: "Why don't you do this in matches?" Herrera responded to the fan, saying: "Because unless you are a striker or a winger, that's absolutely useless

" One supporter took that to be a shot at Pogba."Did you just call Paul Pogba useless?" they asked

Pogba plays in midfield but he isn't averse to a trick or two during a game.But Herrera said that wasn't the case at all, going as far as to call Pogba the best midfielder in the world

"Never! In terms of qualities and possibilities, he is the best midfielder in the world by far," Herrera said

"He is probably the only one that can do that being effective for the team." Pogba's benching against Young Boys was reportedly due to a lack of commitment he showed in the 0-0 draw against Crystal Palace

Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff were shocked by the 25-year-old's performance, according to the Daily Mail

Pogba was taken off with 22 minutes remaining and had to settle for a place on the bench in the Champions League

Herrera thinks he's the best midfielder in the game, but he's not getting much of a chance to show it

For more infomation >> Ander Herrera responds to fan who thought his Instagram comment was a dig at Paul Pogba - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Como agregar VALOR no Instagram, Facebook... com Exemplos - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Como agregar VALOR no Instagram, Facebook... com Exemplos - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lanzará Instagram actualización para personas con deficiencia visual - Duration: 1:02.

    La nueva actualización trata de la introducción de un texto alternativo, que podrá ser leído en voz alta, por lectores de pantalla al navegar por el feed de noticias, buscaros y el perfil de los usuarios

 De acuerdo con la plataforma, este texto se podrá introducir de dos manera distintas; la primera es a través de inteligencia artificial que detectará los objetos de las imágenes para generar descripciones de manera automática; la segunda forma es a través de descripciones que los propios usuarios podrán ingresar manualmente

 Esta es la primera etapa para hacer esta plataforma más incluyente y se espera que más adelante continúen enriqueciendo su aplicación con funciones similares, aunque no ofrecieron más detalles al respecto

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét