Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily do Nov 30 2018

- Brian, let me ask you a point blank question.

- Yeah.

- What would your advice be to mix engineers

who feel like they're trapped in the imitation game,

and they want to move into the innovation game,

but they're having trouble convincing artists

to let them do their thing.

What advice would you have for them?

- Here's the deal.

If an artist is not letting you do your thing,

why did they hire you?

That's the question I'd have to ask those people.

Because if you're a mixing engineer,

you're not gonna have a successful

mixing engineering studio,

you're not gonna have a career out of this,

if you do not have a sound that is desirable.

And if you achieve that desirable sound

by just ripping off other people,

that's a short-lived career.

Your career will actually last less time

than the person who you're ripping off.

So that's an unsustainable model.

So if you want to ever have your own sound,

you have to be willing to turn work down,

or to be

be a little bit more adamant

about creating your own sound,

when you're working with artists.

Or else you will continually be stuck on this treadmill of,

yeah, I got paid, but it's because

I could make this band sound like this one artist.

When bands come to me, and ask me

to make them sound like someone else's mix,

I'll give specific examples in this because

anyone that knows the metal world

will know what I am talking about.

Anyone that doesn't know metal

will still understand what I'm talking about.

I am Brian Hood.

If someone comes to me, they should want

some variation of a Brian Hood mix.

My sound, mixed with their band,

that should hopefully create that band's own unique sound.

If they come to me wanting to sound like another band,

that's a conversation where I say,

you are not that band, go join that band

if you wanna sound like that.

I'm gonna make you sound like your own band.

But what occasionally I'll get,

is a band that comes to me and says,

we want to sound like this Will Putney mix.

We want to sound like Northlane,

a band that Will Putney mixed.

Great band, great mix.

Love it.

But I will always say, every single time,

if you want to sound like that,

go hire Will Putney to mix your record.

Because I will not make your stuff sound like that.

Not only do I not want to make it sound like that,

because it's not my sound,

I am incapable of making it sound like that.

At the very best, it's just going to be

a cheap ripoff of a Will Putney mix,

because that's not how my stuff sounds.

And so there is a balance between

not progressing out of your sound,

that I have to fight with myself,

while also not trying to rip off someone else.

Very fine line to ride, but I'm just saying,

you have to be willing to tell bands, no,

that's not what you do, and you're probably

not a good fit for me.

So, that's my long answer, for the question of,

"what do you do when someone wants to

sound like someone else" is. - That's awesome.

- Tell them to go hire that other person.

(tranquil techno music)

For more infomation >> What To Do When A Client Wants You To Rip Off Another Engineer - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Salmos | SALMO 78 - "A Providência Divina Na História do Seu Povo" - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> Salmos | SALMO 78 - "A Providência Divina Na História do Seu Povo" - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Can A Psychologist Do For Me? - Duration: 10:36.

People joke about this topic all the time. I've had people come up to me and

say, "Oh so-and-so could really use you." have you ever wondered seriously what

can a psychologist do for me? When people find out that I'm a psychologist, I get

all kinds of different reactions. Some people want to tell me their whole life

story. Some people don't dare tell me anything

at all. It's just interesting what the perceptions are. You might have been

wondering what can a psychologist do for me. There are different kinds of

psychologists and I can't speak for all of them.

From a basic standpoint, I think my job as a psychologist is to illuminate the

obvious. Which is kind of cool. I get paid to tell people things they

already know. But there's obvious things that are unnoticed. Your clothing for

example. Do you notice it? Can you feel it? Yeah, it's obvious now but before I

mentioned it, it wasn't even noticed. Obvious but unnoticed. The fact that we're

speaking English. Honestly, did you notice? Some of you will say yes to that because

you're not native English speakers. And those are the ones who notice. If you

were raised speaking English primarily, you didn't

notice we were speaking English. It was just obvious but unnoticed. It's obvious

once I call it to your attention. There are processes in our mind that are just

like this they are obvious once they're called to your attention but completely

unnoticed up until that point. One of these processes is called metacognition.

Metacognition is a made-up word. Do we make up words in psychology because we

feel smarter when we can. Breaking it down, cognition means thinking. If we

place cognition right here on this level. metacognition is a higher level.

It's thinking about thinking. And do you notice that you can do this? That's good

news. Because metacognition creates a little space. And in that space, is where

choice exists. Some of the processes that are constantly going on in our own mind

in our cognition are obvious but completely unnoticed up until the time

that they're called to your attention. That's what I do as a psychologist. I

think that's what people in my industry do. We help you to see those processes in

a metacognitive way because once you go to the metacognition level, then we enact

choice. And that's huge. We go through life sometimes not even

seeing that it's a choice. And I can tell you until you see it as a choice, it's

not. You will simply roll with whatever you're programmed, train, taught and

educated to do. And it's not necessarily by choice at that point. It's just your

programming. Programming like English you know, we talked about earlier. I don't

choose to speak English, I'm programmed to speak English. Well, with metacognition,

I can see that, "Wait a minute, English is not the only language, it's not

necessarily the best language. It's just the one that I'm programmed with." Could

we pick another one? Yes, we could. And that brings up all of the issues around...

Well, I'm not used to the other language, I'm not fluent in the other language,

right. So, you enter into a practice process. That's the other thing that I do

with my clients is to create for them opportunities to practice a new language.

A new programming, if you will. Where before, "My life is terrible, horrible,

awful, no good, got stuck in depression, anxiety." Whatever

it is. To speak a new language of, "You know what? My life is awesome. My life

rocks." And I've got the power to improve it from here. Both of those are positions.

But until you see it as a choice, it's not. The world that we work in in

psychology tends to be based around feelings and thoughts and beliefs and

relationships. All of which are affected by our previous programming. Most of

which were not even aware of because we just roll with our programming instead

of experiencing our choice. One of the biggest things that psychologists can do

for you is to help you see the processes that

are going on in your own mind clearly enough that you can get back into a

choice position. And determine for yourself. See, I can't tell you how to

think. I don't have that kind of authority. Plus it would just tick you

off anyway. I just want you to see that you are thinking. That thinking has

predictable results on all of your outcomes. Your relationships, your

finances, your health, your mental health, your happiness. Thoughts have

consequences. I and my other colleagues in the industry of psychology want to

help you get out of your own way. Now, I have to add a little disclaimer here.

Because none of the psychologists that I know, including the one on the screen

right now. None of us have this all figured out. We're just fellow human

beings on the planet. What I've discovered however is that

principles determine all of life's outcomes. And there are certain

principles that by virtue of my practice and what I've been able to do here for a

quarter of a century. I have observed that certain principles determine

certain outcomes with happiness, for example. Positivity. You've heard this.

Forever, right? Just think positive. Does that annoy you too? Probably depends on

who's saying it and why. I've figured out through my practice and what all my

clients have taught me used over these years, why? That is absolutely very

literally true. The positivity is a choice in that it matters and that just

think positive, we'll take the just out of that phrase and it's more accurate.

Think positive. How do you do that? There's 2 processes.

Evaluation and creation. I went over that in another video. And in fact, you know

what? I would be happy to share with you my mini book. In fact, you know what? I

would be willing to share with you a free digital copy of my mini book.

Portable Positivity. I'm not trying to sell this to you. What I'm offering here

is an insight into the principles that I have learned through 24 years

of clinical practice where I've figured out how positivity works and how you can

immediately implement it in your life. I wrote it up as a mini book. There's a

model in here that describes 2 processes in your mind. Evaluation and

creation. You can't turn either one off and your imagination drives both of them.

You can get a free digital copy. Just check down in the description for the

link and enjoy. This is what I do in my work is a psychologist. I've been

speaking specifically about what I do as a psychologist. Other psychologists have

different specialties, different areas of practice. I used to for example do child

custody evaluations for the court. Some of the videos here on the channel are

about that. I don't do that kind of work anymore but I share what I've learned in

these videos so that you can benefit from it. I did a doctoral dissertation on

bedwetting. Who knew? I know more about that than you ever want to know. But you

what? If you want to know what I know, go see the videos that I've done on

bedwetting. Different psychologists have different focuses or areas of practice.

And so, how they can help you might differ from how I can help you. Where I

focus on things like positivity and parenting and relationships and

entrepreneurship and productivity in the workplace. See, those are the things that

light me up. Another psychologist might focus on research or on a particular

educational approach that helps to maximize learning or whatever it might

be. It's just like any other field or industry where there are different

subspecialties. Poked around a little bit and see what you can find out about the

particular areas that you're interested in. Or leave me a comment down below, send

me an email. Engage with me in ways that I can help to answer those questions for

you too. I'd be happy to do that. Hey, Live On Purpose family. I am so

impressed that you're still here. That you're listening to the outro for this

video. And because of that, you get a special bonus. Don't tell anybody else.

But down there in the description is a link where you can get a free copy, a

digital copy of mini eBook. Portable Positivity. Check it out in the

description. Thanks for watching.

again soon

For more infomation >> What Can A Psychologist Do For Me? - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

#DEBATABLE: How Do You Pronounce Gif? - Duration: 1:38.

Do we think this is gonna be one of those things where like the English

language is just like kind of confusing?

"Gif" or "Jif"?

There are things on social media,

those cool moving images and they are... they're called this,

but we want to know how people pronounce this.

Humber, how do you pronounce this word?

"Jif"

"Jif"

I said "Jif"

Okay, okay!

How do you pronounce this word?

"Jif"

"Gif"

Hey guys, how do you pronounce this word?

"Gif"

Why? Do you know why?

Because this is a "G"

"Glif"

Here's the thing,

both answers are right and wrong,

so why not make an answer so wrong it becomes right?

Are you philosophy major?

No. I'm a film major.

Even better!

My grade 12 communications technology teacher told me it actually

stands for Graphics Interchange Format. It's not "jraphics" interchange format,

it's done Jif it's Gif... Am I mad about it, yes I am!

"Gif"

How do you pronounce this word?

"Gif"

Nice.

I never thought three letters would give me this much stress.

Okay, cool.

Hey how do you pronounce this word?

I want to say "Gif"

It's one of those, like, moving pictures that you

have on Facebook or Messenger.

Realistically it doesn't matter what side of the issue you're on.

"Gif," "Jif," doesn't matter. We've debated our topics.

Did you know that we post Debatables on

this YouTube channel every Thursday? Check back next week we're gonna have

another opportunity to chat about some amazing topics. Like, comment, subscribe.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook if you haven't already, smash that like button

if that's something you're into (hashtag Peter McKinnon)

and we'll see you on the next one.

For more infomation >> #DEBATABLE: How Do You Pronounce Gif? - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do You Want to Work Here - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Why Do You Want to Work Here - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Egídio morre e Antonio Calloni dá pista de segredo do personagem - Duration: 2:54.

Antonio Calloni faz mistério sobre Egídio — Foto: Globo/Estevam Avellar Não teve jeito: León acertou em cheio! Depois de sair de Serro Azul em busca de um novo guardião da fonte, o gato presenciou a morte de Egídio (Antonio Calloni)

O misterioso dono do casarão ficou tão nervoso quando encontrou Valentina (Lilia Cabral) na escada da fonte que saiu correndo para tentar proteger o segredo

Mas o pior acontece: Egídio se desequilibra e cai láááá do alto. Antonio Calloni conta como foi gravar morte de Egídio

Confira! REVEJA: EGÍDIO QUESTIONOU LEÓN SOBRE A SUA MORTE: 🎥 Egídio questiona León sobre seu substituto Além da fonte mágica, será que Egídio guardava algum outro segredinho na manga? Antonio Calloni, que deu vida ao guardião-mor, faz suspense: "Acho que o sangue dele é de um tipo especial

Mistério." Além de misterioso, Egídio também fazia o gênero "me deixa quieto no meu canto"

Calloni reconhece a personalidade reservada do guardião e confessa a alegria de ter dado vida ao personagem: "Foi um prazer imenso

O Egídio era resignado, solitário e muito generoso." Quem vê tantos elogios ao personagem, até esquece que Calloni interpretou tipos nada agradáveis antes do bondoso guardião

Quem não se lembra do Roger Sadala em Assédio? O médico causou a ira dos telespectadores ao protagonizar cenas de violência sexual

Antonio Calloni interpretou Roger em 'Assédio' antes de 'Egídio' em 'O Sétimo Guardião' — Foto: Globo/Ramón Vasconcelos / Globo/João Cotta Depois de mergulhar no universo do criminoso, Antonio Calloni confessa que como recebeu o convite para interpretar um personagem correto como o Egídio: "Interpretar um homem como o Egídio foi muitíssimo desejado

Já fiz vários personagens positivos na minha carreira, mas ultimamente, fiz uma sequência de personagens sombrios que mereciam uma 'purificação'

O Egídio veio em boa hora". Continue acompanhando O Sétimo Guardião! saiba mais Lilia Cabral dispensa voo de helicóptero em cena da chegada de Valentina Carol Duarte fala como foi gravar cena tensa de 'O Sétimo Guardião'

For more infomation >> Egídio morre e Antonio Calloni dá pista de segredo do personagem - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

My Purpose In Life - My Passion (how do I find my purpose) - Duration: 12:23.

purposes is a big deal I mean basically Bible College

my ultimate goal was you're going to tell me what my purpose is it didn't and

then I kind of but my whole Bible College experience and even I would say

probably my first couple years in pastoral ministry was was trying to

uncover my purpose while making it look like I knew it

oh all at the same time right so kind of a stressful stressful job and even today

I think I mean there's books there's sermons

there's conferences and people like to believe that you can bottle up purpose

and then sell it and even if it's not true people like that idea of it because I

think what most people want what people value more than purpose is the the

persona of having it right and so it doesn't even really matter if I have

purpose or not right what most people are looking for is how do I make it seem

to others as well as myself that I got it so if I just have the view of it I'm

good right right an Instagram really magnifies that but

for those who really want purpose like like I did I didn't once it's

kind of like this is kind of what I remember working out and I worked out on

Bible College and I got to 245 and I was most disappointing moment of my life

we're all bench person I get to 245 and I've never been stronger and my dad you

know my dad he's a big dude and he looks he is big he is strong and he looks the

part eventually 245 there's a guy benching

145 in my Bible College he's twice as big as I am and was one of the most

depressing moments in my workout history some

I've done all this lifting we started the same time his max is 145

mine is 245 100 pounds more than him that I can benchpress and his chest is

just popping and emerging and I'm like God has put like a cap on me I don't look

any bigger I'm slightly bigger than what I was before and I said I'll never work out

again so my my issue was what a lot of people have is that they're not looking

for the satisfaction of purpose they want a visual that can deceive others as

well as themselves right well that's why everybody's so for those who truly want

purpose I would say this but I would say how I uncovered my purpose and how I

believe the my purpose worth his first don't seek purpose you know which which

a lot of people were gonna disagree with but if you're not looking for the visual

then don't seek because that's that's what most people think of when they

think of purpose they're looking for a visual they're looking they're looking

at an image that you can Instagram right right don't look for that don't

seek that don't seek purpose what you should seek is people okay and whether

people who are near to your heart or maybe you just a really callous dude and

you don't care about nobody then just seek whoever's near you your

workspace your proxy your neighborhood

whatever arena of life you find yourself in and there's another human life go

involve yourself into their world okay and here's here's a little happen is you

begin to involve yourself in people's lives you will eventually learn them and

learn you know the different dynamics of their life as you do the search yourself

by assisting helping and serving them and very quickly you're gonna find out

where you're useful and where you're not useful okay as that happens begin to

concentrate on where you're useful and you know what's going to happen passion

is gonna begin to follow because there's something that happens

when we as humans begin to get outside of ourselves and serve other people I

believe that's the purpose of humanity is is not to serve myself but to serve

others like so the question isn't necessarily what is my purpose its its

uncovering the purpose for us is to serve other people right but but where

do I fit in that bigger picture well I don't think that's going to come through

through a lot of religious activity going on a mountaintop and for six

months praying alone with God you're probably not going to uncover your

purpose that way I think maybe a very few rare amount of individuals will but

for the most of us it's gonna be by involving ourselves and partnering with

other human lives so the more that you get involved with with human life and

not not involved as a busybody as you're using people as projects but sincerely

like I'm getting involved and as I'm involved I'm just going to be aware of

when opportunities come up I'm gonna assert myself and I'm going to fail and

I'm gonna find out that's not my link by the Saints I'm I'm gonna find out how I

was pretty useful I'm gonna get feedback from people and I'm gonna recognize I

have something here whether it's I'm a natural encourage or hi I can see the

positive outlook on things or man I have an ability to fix things

whatever it is I'm going to find that out by putting myself in people's lives

right and so so for me being in Bible College it didn't give me purpose in the

sense of it fulfilled the image and I could Instagram it but through the

course of that journey looking back I was able to see well no I've I've been

walking in my purpose I just I needed to get outside of the box of how do I fit

it in a frame that I can put on the Internet no that's not purpose purpose

is and here's mine so for me and and purpose is different than personal okay

is important to say to know that they have a crossing they do intersect

but for me the Who I am is not defined by what you do okay and I think that's

important so first you need to know who you are okay as a person for me I am

what makes me Duane and no one else is like me is my divinely inspired DNA my

earthly experience and difficult truth that is constantly renewing my mind that

is what makes me those three things together uniquely make me d'Alene

Coleman jr. now in that person is going to be interconnected to what I do okay

but before the what I do comes I first have to have why do I do what I do that

Y is going to be rooted in my person so if I Know Who I am then out of Who I am

is going to cut flow why I do what I do right so I'm gonna know why why am I

getting up why am I going here why why why am i why is rooted in my

person out of my why is then going to come what what I do which most people

refer to that has the purpose of the work what I do then in doing what I do

that is going to flow into how I do it right and then how I do it is going to

dictate or direct where I do it most people don't start with the Y they

start with the what so then they end up doing whatever but in doing whatever

they're not really passionate about it they don't understand why they're doing

it they just know this is what I do but

they don't know why and so their passion isn't in the doing and so passion

becomes where I'm doing it right that's why the best doctors live on the coast

because most doctors don't do it because they understand they're why they don't

know they're why they just know no I get a big paycheck and and this is you find

this with a lot of people who do what they do it's they don't understand

they're wise so their passion is really limited

it's it's temporal and so you get fascinated with external things rather

than internal thing so you chase location and and you tend to to move or

if you get the money to have multiple locations because you're trying to make

up for internally what you lack internally externally so for me I know

who I am I am as I said earlier I'm a son I'm a husband and even before I was

a husband so you know I was the son of a friend and out of that launched my why

and who I am as a son and as a friend I learned my why is I I want to see people

have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and and for that that to me

that looks like being confident of their salvation and having a maturity in their

faith so it's not just I raised my hand and and I believe I'm going to heaven

but I actually have a strong established foundation in a relationship with God

and a desire to see my faith elevated year-to-year I want to inspire people

and help develop people in that way that Y was birthed out of Who I am as a son

and as a friend so I think you first start with well I need to know who I am

before I go start doing the way because if I have my Y your Y doesn't change my

Y that's for the till the day I die I will be always in some manner helping

people develop in their relationship with God now the what may change it may

look like youth ministry it may look like working with professional athletes

or or business owners or or YouTube channels whatever the what can change

what my Y never does right the what is just a tool that's channeling my wife so

if you're looking for a purpose I would say you know you start with let me just

go engage the people in my community let me serve find out where I'm useful

because where I'm useful that's that's ordained God put that in me and and God

putting it in you doesn't mean that it's it's limited to what you're

important with part of it is your environment and what you were given an

environment whether that's seen as negative or bad God isn't waste anything

so whether you were in the slums or or you're in the palace or your highly

educated undereducated it doesn't matter there is value in your upbringing and

you got to learn how to recognize that and how to bottle that up and how does

that become useful in my engagements with other people you serve other people

you're internally going to be satisfied because that's what you were really

built for you weren't built for making cool Instagram photos you know and

that's just and that doesn't last right doesn't last right so thank you for

coming on today thank you for being with us you once again this is living on

purpose my name is J Cortes this is Dwayne Coleman

For more infomation >> My Purpose In Life - My Passion (how do I find my purpose) - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Estados do Brasil/ Legendado/ Lavínya Andrade - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Estados do Brasil/ Legendado/ Lavínya Andrade - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

[LEGENDADO] Atualização do Weibo do BTS Suga & Jungkook - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> [LEGENDADO] Atualização do Weibo do BTS Suga & Jungkook - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Natal Pernambucanas | Paolla apresenta funcionalidades do app - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Natal Pernambucanas | Paolla apresenta funcionalidades do app - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Why do some people have more vibrancy💡? - Duration: 8:15.

why do some people have more vibrancy than others hi if we haven't met before

my name's John Ruman and international business coach a consult my job is to

help you achieve the greatness that I believe is your birthright and destiny

here's the thing there's two kinds of people in the world there's those that

literally vibrate at such a frequency that they bounce they when you around

them you feel great you feel energized do you feel invigorated you feel

emotionally positive when you may have been a little less so beforehand hey

good to see you Tami a lot of people are challenged by feeling emotionally

physically and I would even say spiritually less energized than others

and I truly feel that it is possible for anyone to shift from where they are now

to a paradigm and existence that is considerably more vibrant than what they

have today and what I would offer to you is you have a choice you can watch them

you can be envious you can be jealous or you can actually take the steps

necessary to become that person who's thriving so let me tell you a little bit

of backstory about myself I have not always been as happy and positive as I

am I've had several days of darkness in my life and now I have a life that is

more or less consistently good consistently on the positive side of

things I'm not saying it to impress you but to impress upon you it's a skill

that I've learned and practiced physically I do think some people have

more natural stamina maybe a good word but core vibrancy and energy and the

ability literally to be alive in life I have found actually comes with practice

and implementing certain things I was not always so right now I would say I am

over forty and I feel 22 23 I feel amazing in

my body I would encourage and invite you to consider the concept that regardless

of your age you can step into an experience that is much more positive

and vibrant than you have now your spiritual journey whatever that is

your religion your spiritual even if you're not spiritual your ability to

give that attention in such a way that it enlivens you I think is a critical

factor so the reason I bring these things up is I'm actually doing a

workshop and in on Sunday the entire part of the workshop is I have I spent

my nights my weekends my free time studying how to be the greatest version

of myself so I can help as many people as possible be the greatest version of

theirselves if the issue doesn't is not something I experienced personally I

still explore it so I can help others what I have found is vitality within our

physicality our mental alertness our ability to have clear thinking our

ability to brainstorm to come up with fresh ideas to always be on is actually

a skill rather than some random lucky thing so I would encourage you to not

give up if you are the person again who lives in envy of those people step

outside of the fact that you are where you are now that's fine most important

thing is that you say I am here don't it doesn't matter if it's good or bad trust

me there's always someone worse off than you and there's always someone better

that's okay here's where I am and I want to go with there consistently moving

forward in that direction is what life is about setbacks are okay they help you

to grow they help you to move further in that direction

so whatever setbacks you're experiencing now I would encourage you to move in

that direction and find that new amazing version

you which is in there so take the time to fuel your mind take the time to feed

your mind take the time to create good habits that allow your brain to rest and

become a more full more amazing more vibrant version do body habits that make

you feel alive that make you feel energized that make you know your

confidence that make you know your full potential your power versus begging for

attention begging for approval from rest the rest of the world I want you to be

in the position that you move with such confidence in such stead fast forward

movement that whatever your mission is you literally have no clue what's

happening outside of there because you are so forward moving in it when you get

there when you feel that you'd be amount of energy within you literally explodes

in a beautiful way you become unstoppable I want you to achieve that

so that part of that is actually aligning with why you're meant to be so

that is part of this so having the right habit so your brain is on so your

mindset is on so you can be focused and stop imagining competition out there

getting in the way when really it's inside your head understand that there

are habits you can have within your bodies physicality and your mindset that

will change the way you feel that there are things you can do physically

exercise wise diet wise that are more beneficial than others and when you

stack these on top of each other you become a continually better version of

yourself and setbacks are to be expected that's life but the important part is

that you're always moving forward and making yourself more amazing all of the

time so take the time to invest in you trust me it'll be worth it if this is

something you want my feedback on my workshop on Sunday this Sunday is all

about that it's at San Agustin it's from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. the cost is 200 TT 250

on the day and I will basically give you all of the things that I teach my

private clients about how to have a maximum umph

and energy and vitality in all these areas everything from again diet

exercise sleep mindset and powerful habits and things they can do that will

compound to make you a super vibrant human being and feel 20 or 30 or 40 or

50 years younger than you do it will be steps that will move in that direction

and will not be an immediate thing but it will be for direction so with that

please take little steps that you can do you know what they are what are you

avoiding now that you could be doing that will help you be at that level in

your future so walk in that direction move in that direction there's no one to

blame but you and that's great so stop pointing the finger at elsewhere

and say I can do better I'm gonna do better I want to take a micro step

consistently and before you know it you're living a whole new life that if

you were to actually journal on a daily or regular consistent basis you'd be

blown away after six months to a year the new life you live so move in that

direction I look forward to seeing you on the other side living a life of

greatness in a more vibrant and powerful state thank you very much

For more infomation >> Why do some people have more vibrancy💡? - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Meditação Curta com a Chama Violeta💜do Mestre Saint Germain - Arte de Mudar 🙏 - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Meditação Curta com a Chama Violeta💜do Mestre Saint Germain - Arte de Mudar 🙏 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rick, da dupla com Renner, lamenta a morte do pai: ''Meu maior exemplo de vida'' - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Rick, da dupla com Renner, lamenta a morte do pai: ''Meu maior exemplo de vida'' - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Tried a Longevity Test? Let's Do It Together ★ #TheDay1Journey Ep. 53 ★ - Duration: 6:21.

yes I'm here welcome welcome to the day one journey episode 53 we're still in

the daily routine the morning routine series we're just about to end the

series are you excited I'm excited remember last episode remember we talked

about the longevity test let's take a walk and be reminded of the longevity

test longevity yea the expectation of how long we're gonna let you want to do

this test I promise I promise to do this test with you then I will share with you

my personal story about this test and why I chose to do that let's do the test

very simple no excuses you can do that just now with me

I'll explain and I do it right now you see in the middle of the park because

who cares what other people think right let's go and let's do the test let's go

to the corner a little bit yeah and we have some people exercising at the back

so why do we do we cross our legs and we just sit on the floor not using our

hands just sit on the floor that's the first point just sit on the floor yeah

we sit like that crossed legs now we want to get up not using our hands one hand

is here the other is holding the phone of course I need to hold the phone okay now

we go up slowly slowly go up without using anything let's go

I will lean a little bit forward for that and I go up yeah it may look easy

but I wasn't able to do that just few months ago then it clicked to me that

even though I was very strong in the gym even though I was doing my runnings I

wasn't able to do that because that exercises that exercise

forces you to do flexibility to demonstrate flexibility strength of

stability yeah at the same time now let's get back to the first point this

this is mobility exercise why I do that every day I do that every day because I want

to feel comfortable powerful free in my first home my own body does it make

sense to you amazing yea mobility I practiced mobility every day this part

of my routine you can search that on YouTube on Google I'm not here for you

to demonstrate all the exercises but I will urge you to do this longevity test

as the assignment at the end of the episode and last thing in this

episode before we are out of time I asked you that question

and we will answer that specific question in the next video yeah cos

we're almost out of time we want to be comfortable right in our own home so

what do we do to do that many people will go to the shop and buy a new sofa

right and new chair comfy chair so they can watch TV and be super comfortable

can you relate to that when was the last time you chose your sofa so what

happened then you went to the store you picked it and then you yeah you paid the

price you paid the price it was in dollars or whatever money you use but

you paid the price in this episode specially the morning routine the daily

routine we pay the price every day we progress the basics because they are

everywhere because when we make them better

everything gets better remember that now I have the question for you next episode

we will even go deeper on the same question I want you to imagine two

states and tell me who is more comfortable we'll start with an easy one

imagine a 30 40 year-old woman or man that little bit overweight they're not in

shape and they sit on their comfy chair it's a massage chair it's an

amazing chair and they lay to the back like whoa this is a chair cost $10,000

just the chair yeah that's the first one the second state that I want you to

compare with the second state imagine your favorite athlete it can be a boxer

a runner a jumper whoever you want imagine them just sitting maybe on the

grass or just on the floor my question to you is who is more comfortable yeah

that that's a tricky question I know who is more comfortable so let's answer that

in the next episode because we're out of time

back to you remember the longevity test you don't remember this is the longevity

test you just cross your legs wherever you might be and then you go down and

you sit then you check if you can go up just from same position not using the

hands not using stability not losing your stability and just getting up yeah

that's the exercise so until tomorrow do that exercise be honest with yourself be

honest with yourself and meet you tomorrow and until tomorrow have an

amazing amazing day one

For more infomation >> Ever Tried a Longevity Test? Let's Do It Together ★ #TheDay1Journey Ep. 53 ★ - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

DX CLUSTER - and DX CODE OF CONDUCT - What do YOU think? - Duration: 15:22.

WARNING MAN Y ERROR5 CONT41N3D IN TH35E SUBTITIES!!!

oh it's a no-rules pileup! .. I didn't realize by the way - somebody

said take off the material covers on your Pro 7s and they'll be a lot more

comfortable yes they are a lot more comfortable my ear still don't fit

inside these gel things so but I will give it another go

you never know I could change my mind yet unlikely because I still I still

find them pretty heavy right then so get a few questions on the post live stream

and actually during my live streaming I get some questions or rather events

occur and make me think I need to talk about this so I'm gonna talk about it

that's that um can you see me all right there yeah so there's a few fundamental

errors and the operators make by the way I make mistakes I'm what I'm talking

about is systematic mistakes over and over again it's that is that doing that

it's not so much a mistake it's more of a habit that we need to break now

there's such a thing called a DX code of conduct

I wasn't typing hence I'm a fast typist but I need to look at the cable still

after 30 years it comes first hit the X code of contacts con con dogs now in the

main where is this the full code is available here in the main this is all

to do with the DX cluster and most people know what a cluster is this DX

summit will actually go to DX summit dot F I I don't know where that widows deed

but the spotter in this case let's take this one here VA to GU on frequency 3

503 which is on CW has spotted Oh whiskey 3 Lehman properly was also

spotted four Zulu 4 kilo x-ray okay now night only Tuesday night

what's whiskey three Lima Papa Lima to an onboard the DX cluster it's a bunch

of machines around the world how I go into the technicals of it because

actually I don't fully understand it it's a bit like the World Wide Web

there's some bunch of machines networked together so you can send a cluster spot

and it'll stall them all up and spew it back out again so people like you and I

can see the cluster in real time and things like n1 mm that the contest

logger I use but I use it for DX and reads the Custer and populates the band

map with the cluster it's just a bit of fun I don't really use the cluster it I

just see oh that's interesting what's going on you know things like that so

this is a real-time Custer this happens to be DX summit but there's lots but

because of the cluster a lot of people start to rely on the cluster to go about

she's young seems to be spitting it to go about their business so what they'll

do is they'll come home from work put on the radio watch the cluster yes honestly

they do this go oh look PP 1ww is is on 14 - on 8 don't ever

look they see they don't have a look and they they they can hardly hear it but

they hear the 1ww so Mike Sarah Mike Charlie AK sorry now

it just so happened because they weren't listening they don't know that he's only

calling Pacific or his beaming whoops using about he's beaming north or

outside of Europe or whatever else or the fact he's halfway through a call Wiz

with kit with with whisky freely map happily

just said he's cool I don't know but the point is we don't listen we don't

understand so we use the cluster class there's a bit of a guide if you like I

rarely go on the bloody thing rarely I only use it because it makes my band lap

Matt look pretty and I also make sure I'm not on the same frequency frankly as

another heavyweight DX station to keep I'm on 40 meters and the skip starting

to change anyway so some few bright guys got a well pissed off if you like with

the style of operation and came up must have been about 10 years ago when the

code of conduct was produced and I was just gonna well he says it number one

here I will listen and listen and listen again blah blah a lot is if we don't

listen if we don't physically we can't hear the DX station as pointless

screaming you're bloody cool side there on the microphone unless you can hear

him properly and you can gauge exactly when he started attending the last qso

the fact that every now and again he says up five which means he's

transmitting on this frequency he's listening up five or maybe six five

six seven four five six sometimes they'll say up five to ten that's

another that's another world basically you just need to make sure you're

transmitting five up from and listen down below it allows the reason for that

by the way is it allows you to always hear the DX operator and so because the

transmit frequency is that we're all of mush is where you're transmitting but

everybody can hear patiently hopefully the DX operator that's one way of

getting of calming a pile up down is to go five up because the idea B is that D

DX operators actually got clear transmitted frequency hasn't got all

sorts of idiots shouting over the top of them the idea is they're all shouting

five up anyway supposed to listen and then you'll only call if you can

actually copy the DX station yourself how many times have you heard a guy put

all the amplifiers on he's got all knots to the right and then he's hollered into

some DX station he can't actually make out the guy giving him five and nine so

and that happens to me doesn't it well we'll come to that the minute and so M 0

MC exportable okay but somebody what we'll do they'll

put me on a cluster is M 0 MC X or MMR 0 sometimes I like dither when I say

Michael um M 0 MC X let's say I think it's mm 0 I'm in Scotland and they'll

put me on a cluster as mm 0 or they'll leave out the stroke P so technically

you'll end up with a contact with someone with the wrong call sign okay

say don't trust the cluster ever always listen use it as a guide if you're gonna

use it at all plenty of time I've I forget to use the

cluster late in the afternoon on 40 meters from Europe Indonesia started

creeping in on 7 160 or 7 165 I'm often around there on time and Karachi this

call came out as the Sun was moving over into the dark you know and I thought oh

I'll give him a go at about 400 watts and my vertical in the garden and I

finally got through nice calm quiet frequency so for a laugh at any carry on

calling CQ nobody nobody we get given these lovely twiddly knobs hot radios

nobody's using a bloody things so I thought I'll stick him on the cluster so

I went to DX summit whatever is put in this Indonesian go I put in my the the

frequency hit return let's say took four to five seconds for an instant pileup in

Indonesia and proved something to me mmm I do don't trust the cluster because I

thought got that call wrong either walk gone wrong wouldn't it oh don't

interfere with the DX station the other thing is if he's going up five you'll

end up with the band police okay now it's a special breed of person

becomes a band piece and what they'll do is they'll listen on the transmit

frequency for people who don't realize these listening up five now if you're

new to this game you don't know what up five means do you so you get the you

know helmets from disel Dorf up five up five up fire they'll be shouting at the

pool it will them three section m7 now is the new foundation noises in the UK

be polite be a nice guy it can't be that hard alright and the

other thing and this annoys bees it says here wait for the DX station to

end before calling so I made a video about this deny with them when

especially event stations I don't know if I put this one in but I've heard when

I was about so I'm the DX now right and and I'm speaking to John give him a

quick over John comes back it says cheerio and before I say cheerio John QR

said I get a real clever clogs golf one alpha Bravo Charlie and I think now he

was really clear very strong looks like he just wants me in the log and he'll be

off so I've got a choice o g1 ABC 859 thang Scout 59 here in Bedford have a

great day and you sounded super Brian the pile up very well bye bye problem

with doing that is the rest of the crew go oh it's a no-rules pileup I didn't

realize so I penalize him and I hold him back even though he might be the loudest

I'll hold him back two or three contacts before I finally get to him to show that

I absolutely mean business I'm running this pileup and that no one can can

break the break the toy and then also when I was m3 MCX

I would hear these Italians sorry mr. Italy I'm sorry to pick you out but you

know you are maybe it's the same in every country but

more often not there is a culture but taking in Italy to give a partial

callsign either like the last two letters golf uniform or something

Charlie x-ray in my case well actually require actually isn't it

oh is that a Uruguayan station calling me no it's Mike zero Mike Charlie

actually that's me bloom and call so I'll get the whole thing I have known of

Americans ever doing that but there's a European culture given partial partial

call signs the thinking being is I can just get Gough uniform maybe you'll hear

it go Oh who's the golf uniform no the trick on that one is QR said this is a

DX station I go in my head ago m0 MCX then I go m0 MCX knowing that I've just

started the beginning of my call when everybody else is ending theirs

why did you whatever if he's strong and you persevere you normally get through

anyway so all senator and I'll always call and then listen for a reasonable

interview interview interval I will not call continuously

now I haven't heard this but apparently there's people out there hang on a

minute there's people out there with that will call like over an arc she

don't have heard it I have heard it I've heard of Italy Sulu whatever do one ABC

again the guys go again QR said or who's the echo alpha station do one ABC you

know every matter what he says oh yes station and we're there to go ahead do

one ABC no pits off so yeah I've just heard this endless drivel like he's got

to get through ABC ABC do one do one do on ABC shut have I had it with me no but

I've heard it and it just makes the whole hobby sounds so disrespectful is

that what across that to us our wonder so he's calling who's

the echo alpha I'm not echo alpha you could say a would

be a careful house m0 echo alpha x-ray but I'm not a my segment number nine

that's actually what I've been waffling about in fairness and then that number

thirteen or did go to yourself DX - code.org you never read of it and I'll

get to the last one here but you can even download your own certificate a

your that and put it on your wall the X code of conduct but you need to think

yourself until I warrant a certificate I don't want a certificate for my wall but

am i if someone else had listened to me would they say yeah we'll give him a

certificate did you not I mean because number thirteen I will respect

my fellow hams and could duck myself so as to earn their respect basically I

like to think I'm an ambassador and even from day one in this hobby I realized I

was an ambassador for the hobby and I don't know whose listing but I've had

emails over the years out the blue of people that have listened to me and

emailed me little polite messages I heard you today sound great or a nice

guy or whatever I'm not a nice guy all the time okay but you know some of the

time in my public persona I have to be I'm not wife beater or anything like

that but I've had to sack you know it's hard life isn't it but anyway that's all

for now I will review these Hiles may be the weekend will go down will live

stream and I'll ditch the boom will boot to the heart or door to Aston and we'll

see if there are any more comfy - okay see you later - bye for now!

For more infomation >> DX CLUSTER - and DX CODE OF CONDUCT - What do YOU think? - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

KOTSCHO: DONOS DO DINHEIRO ESTÃO ANIMADOS, ASSALARIADOS E DESEMPREGADOS NÃO - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> KOTSCHO: DONOS DO DINHEIRO ESTÃO ANIMADOS, ASSALARIADOS E DESEMPREGADOS NÃO - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Looks great! Soap dish made with coconut shank # 2 - Duration: 10:15.

Apply.

and so it was done.

let's go step by step.

the coconut is sold inside the coconut shell.

looking for approximate size.

be inspired too!

preparing the foot and the fit.

hot glue + instant glue and fine coconut powder.

T-shirt strip painted brown.

different glues for better attachment.

procedure on the cover.

decorating the handle with parts of the coconut.

polishing and removing excess powder.

synthetic varnish for fast and colorless drying.

Extrapurple glitter gold old color + varnish.

second layer of varnish.

finished by Kiko Prado.

For more infomation >> Looks great! Soap dish made with coconut shank # 2 - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top Sertanejo 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário 2019 (Lançamentos) - Duration: 57:41.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Top Sertanejo 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário 2019 (Lançamentos) - Duration: 57:41.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Do This | 해봅시다 [Gag Concert / 2018.12.01] - Duration: 6:56.

(Let's Do This)

- Chief Lee. / - Yes.

How's the commercial going for our Sweet Coffee?

Manager Jeong has it ready for us to watch.

- Let's go. / - Hurry.

Hello, Mr. Advertiser!

- I worked really hard on this... / - You're too noisy.

Let's watch it.

- Let's watch it then. / - Okay.

Excuse me...

Would you like to have some Sweet Coffee with me?

- I have some too. / - Oh...

Everyone loves Sweet...

- Coffee. / - Coffee.

- That's the commercial? / - Yes.

Who would watch this and buy coffee?

Try to emphasize the coffee.

Oh, emphasize the coffee?

I can do that. Let's watch now.

Excuse me...

Would you like to have some Sweet Coffee with me?

Sweet Coffee...

I have some too.

Everyone loves Sweet...

- Coffee. / - Coffee.

Hold it.

I said to emphasize the coffee

and they brought out an oil barrel.

You guys make my head hurt so much.

- Sir, does your head hurt? / - Yeah!

So this thing works.

Let me remove this.

- Does that feel better? / - Yeah, yeah.

Now I'm going to make it hurt for you guys.

Get it together!

Nobody's going to buy our coffee at this rate!

Forget that commercial. Let's make a concept.

- Something that'll sway the viewers. / - Oh.

Right?

- Make it so it'll sway them. / - Yes!

- I can do that. Let's watch. / - Alright.

- Sangeun. / - Yeah?

Do you want to have Sweet Coffee with me?

Hana, if I drink this,

I feel like I'll fall for you.

That's fine.

The best coffee is Sweet Coffee.

- So the girl knows judo? / - Yes.

She threw him.

Great. Then I'm going to

throw you guys into the ocean.

We can't use that commercial!

Forget that commercial.

- I'll invest some more money. / - Okay.

I want an A-list actor.

- Oh, an A-list actor? / - Right.

- I can do that. / - Good.

Let's watch now.

Excuse me.

Excuse me, little lady.

It's cold out.

How about enjoying some Sweet Coffee with me?

- Junho! / - Junho!

- Look here! / - Can I have your autograph?

My fans know how to stand in line.

- Please get in line. / - Yes.

Junho!

Junho! I'm a huge fan!

(Actor Yoon Siyoon)

Please give me your autograph! Please! Please!

- You're so handsome! / - Hold on.

- I've never seen you in person! / - Hold on. Alright.

- You're so handsome. / - Alright.

Wow, your legs are so short!

Junho, you're the best! Hurry, hurry!

You're pretty talkative. So what's your name?

My name is Yoon Siyoon.

- Isn't it Yoon Donggu? / - Nope. Yoon Siyoon.

Isn't it Donggu?

- Yoon Siyoon. / - Okay, okay.

"From Kim Junho." Here.

It's classy Kim Junho's favorite drink.

Sweet Coffee.

Junho, can we take a photo? Can we?

- A photo? / - A photo.

Alright, fine. Geez...

Let's take a photo. Pretend we're close.

- Hold on. Lower the curtain. / - Okay.

Lower it.

- Isn't this guy with the phone Yoon Siyoon? / - Yes.

Why is the focus on Kim Junho

when Yoon Siyoon is in this?

Junho is the lead.

Siyoon is just making a cameo.

No, no, no. Change it up.

Make Siyoon the lead and Junho will be... No, no.

No cameo. We don't need to see him.

- What? / - What?

- Why? / - Why?

- Huh? / - Huh?

- You. / - What?

- Huh? / - Huh?

- Geez... / - Geez...

- Huh? / - Raise the curtain.

- Listen. / - Yes.

Yoon Siyoon will be the lead.

Give him the spotlight

and he'll be holding the coffee.

- Oh, make Yoon Siyoon the lead? / - Yes!

I can do that! Let's watch it.

The small cafe inside me, Konu.

Hold on. That's a different brand.

If this is just coffee...

It must be T.O.B.

Hey, man. How does coffee sound?

Right now.

For a coffee commercial, you need Yoon Siyoon.

Advertisers...

Hold on, hold on.

He's promoting himself instead of the coffee.

We can't use that commercial.

What's our Sweet Coffee known for?

It's refreshing and clean!

You have to emphasize that!

- Oh, emphasize how clean it is? / - Yes!

- I can do that. Let's watch! / - Good!

- Are we here? / - Yeah.

- We're at the top? / - We're here.

Let's all shout it out together! "2 Days..."

- "And 1 Night!" / - "And 1 Night!"

Mission success!

Junho, I'm so sweaty. Do I smell?

Gosh... When you smell like sweat,

you need Sweet Coffee. Here.

Sweet Coffee.

Sweet Coffee for when you smell like sweat.

- I love the smell of coffee! / - It's not coming out.

- Let me spray you more. / - I love this!

- Isn't that nice? / - Hold on...

What did you eat? Your breath stinks.

- This is when... / - What are you talking about?

You rinse your mouth with Sweet Coffee.

Like this.

Gargle.

Dang it...

- That's sand eel extract. / - What's wrong?

- What? / - This is sand eel extract.

That's really sand eel extract?

Who put sand eel extract in there?

Why would you use this for a skit?

This has been a prank on Kim Junho!

(The prank on Kim Junho is a success!)

What are you talking about?

I tried to keep it in my mouth...

But I just couldn't.

Why didn't you tell us about this?

- Anyway... / - We added this much sand eel extract.

Why wasn't this in the script?

We can't use this commercial.

Let's shoot a different one.

So is that it? It's over?

Yeah, what else do you want?

- Did you know about this? / - No.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét