Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily do Aug 30 2017

Hi guys! It's mMarine...and Arran!

Hi guys!

Welcome back to My Little English Page.

So today I'm dropping Arran off at the airport because he's going on a stag do.

What is a stag do?

A stag do is a party that you and your friends have before one of you gets married.

So Rich is getting married so it's his stag do.

Yes, his last evening as a free man!

(evil laugh)

Alright guys, that's it for today!

Keep on learning!

For more infomation >> Voca-Vlog #4 - Stag Do - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Do you recognize this fruit? It lowers cholesterol and controls diabetes | Useful info - Duration: 4:01.

Do you recognize this fruit?

It lowers cholesterol and controls diabetes.

The carambola fruit, otherwise known as "star fruit", is native to the Malayan peninsula,

but also thrives in the southern United States, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, and Latin America.

The fruit, which is yellow in color when ripe, has a sweet-sour taste that resembles the

flavors of pear, grapes, and citrus fruits.

Many people love this fruit mainly for this unique combination.

Besides the unique taste, the carambola fruit is also known for its amazing health benefits.

Whereas it is very low in calories, it has an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins B and

C, folate, riboflavin, niacin, as well as minerals such as manganese, calcium, zinc,

potassium, and iron.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE STAR FRUIT:

Regulates hypertension.

The star fruit has an abundance of potassium, a mineral that regulates blood pressure.

Hence, its regular consumption will treat hypertension.

Lowers cholesterol.

The high content of fiber in the carambola fruit is essential for promoting heart health

and lowering the levels of bad cholesterol, which is responsible for clogged arteries

that raise the risk of heart attacks.

Strengthens the immune system.

With its abundance of vitamin C, this fruit helps to strengthen the immunity and prevent

various viral diseases, like influenza and common colds.

Improves sleep and treats insomnia.

The carambola fruit is also packed with magnesium, a mineral that is highly beneficial in the

case of insomnia as well as disturbed night sleep.

Hence, its consumption will improve your sleep and help you get the proper rest.

Helps digestion.

With its fiber content, the star fruit consumption after heavy meals will enhance digestion and

prevent digestive complications.

It is beneficial for the skin.

The high flavonoid content in this fruit promotes skin health and prevents diseases such as

psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.

The zinc in the fruit treats acne.

Proper fetus development.

The star fruit is loaded with folic acid (vitamin B9), which is highly beneficial in the case

of pregnancy.

The folic acid plays an integral role in the first months of gestation, and it contributes

to the healthy development of the neural tube and the baby's brain.

Controls diabetes.

The carambola fruit is great for diabetics since it is low in sugar.

Likewise, its fiber content will balance the levels of blood sugar during the day, since

it will prevent rapid glucose absorption from the gut.

It has antimicrobial action.

According to studies, the star fruit is effective in combating infections by E.coli, including

Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, and Klebsiella.

Improves eye health.

This fruit promotes eye health, thanks to its high content of vitamin A.

Note:

This fruit is high in carambola and oxalic acid.

As such, you should not consume it if you have any kidney disease, as it may cause nausea,

confusion, and vomiting.

For more infomation >> Do you recognize this fruit? It lowers cholesterol and controls diabetes | Useful info - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to do a Backbend - Duration: 2:52.

Hi, my name is Rita Slanina, I'm a former, high level competitive gymnast.

I've coached, I was also USGF and Safety/CPR Certified.

Today I'm going to show you how to do a backbend in three easy steps.

Let's get ready by laying on your back.

Heels close to your bottom and your knees toward the sky.

Place your hands with palms up toward the sky.

Then using your fingertips to guide your palms to the floor next to your ears.

Your fingertips should almost touch your shoulders.

Your hand and feet placement help give you a sturdy base for your bridge.

Third and final step, using your hands and feet to push into the ground and push your

tummy toward the sky and hold for as long as you can.

You're doing a backbend!

Repeat this as many times as necessary until you figure it out and you get it right.

Practice makes perfect!And if you're feeling adventurous, try to go up on your toes while

in the bridge.

SPOILER ALERT!

This will be useful later on...

For more infomation >> How to do a Backbend - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Praça Marquês do Pombal, Lisboa - Aug. 2017 - Duration: 5:49.

Welcome to Praça Marquês do Pombal!

M. do Pombal was a PM of Portugal in XVIII century

He rebuilt Lisbon after the earthquake of 1755.

Lisbon city center have this looks today due to him.

This place is a city landmark.

Here is where football teams celebrates the championship.

Well ... when Lisbon football teams wins! :)

The base is made of craved stone.

Close to him have one lion.

It simbolize power and the royalty himself.

The statue was inaugurated in May the 13th, 1934.

Beautifull place to visit,

especially on a sunny day like this.

The statue has around 40m high,

and is all built in bronze.

When Lisbon football teams win the championship,

the place is full of people and it can have 100's k of supporters

It's a crazy atmosphere of celebration!

This place is located close to Parque Eduardo VII

and Avenida da Liberdade,

one of the most expensive avenues in Europe.

I will show it on a ulterior video. ;)

Heading to a tourist bus terminal.

A random street seller trying to sell a hat!

A random street beggar asking for money!

Get used to it on tourist spots! :)

Have many companies operating here.

Green Line, Red Line, Gray Line! You choose! ;)

It works as a hop in hop off like so many!

Here is a view of the park Eduardo VII

There are more things to see on the sides.

Not so busy because too early in the morning.

I guess in the afternoon it can get crowdy.

Shuttle to an outlet in Alcochete.

Ticket line and tour advertising.

Heading to Avenida de Liberdade.

More to see in an ulterior video!

Don't miss it! See you soon! :)

For more infomation >> Praça Marquês do Pombal, Lisboa - Aug. 2017 - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Goku Mountings | Thug Life Dorgas | Mounting # 1 - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Goku Mountings | Thug Life Dorgas | Mounting # 1 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Decoding the Disses of Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" - Duration: 4:41.

Taylor Swift's long-awaited music video for a single, "Look What You Made Me Do" was a

Whirlwind. She is basically renowned for making and singing love or breakup related songs

Having net worth of around 280 million dollars and 21 awards altogether from 2004 to present

she has been weaning away the American music industry with

Amazing songs. She has never been out of the spotlight til today as she's either

Engaged in rumors of dating numerous guys or just breaking up with them or just when our songs releases

But this time Taylor Swift blew everyone's mind after releasing her new single, "Look what you made me do" as this was

Completely different from her old saddest breakup or love songs so it sounds like she's never ever getting back together with the old

ingénue image and look what you made me do with the first piece of fresh solo music

She's released since 2014. This is hardly Swift's first time playing defense in song but the tone of it is intended to get you thinking

"The Bad Blood" she sang about three years ago has seeped a little deeper into her bone marrow

This song has already set many records after being released. It became the most viewed video in 19 hours on its first day that made

it the most viewed lyric video on YouTube in a single day on

Spotify elicitor stream look what you made me do more than 8 million times setting a global record for the most?

First-day streams on the platform. On Friday (25 August 2017) the song was downloaded about

200,000 times while it took Ed Sheeran's "Shape of you" and

Entire week to get that many downloaded. The music video however has garnered 2 million likes and 43 million views in just two days

The "Look what you made me do" music video has a lot of things that Taylor Swift wanted to tell us from a long time

The Brazen singer takes her aims at her enemies enemies with savage references with feuds with Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian

There are also subtle references to the breakdown of her highly publicized

Relationships with Tom Hiddleston and Calvin Harris and as the heads around the world

Exploded you may have missed a few details in the video

And we've got everything we could find from the obvious to the subtle references only on Hits Berry

#1 We've firstly found that Taylor looking like Katy Perry

Crashes the car while holding a Grammy award; it is a Vicious Dig as Perry has 13 nominations

But yet has to win one while Taylor won 10. Then she comes out crawling out of the grave of her own reputation

But what you may have missed is that the old Taylor isn't the only one buried back there

A grave next to her was for famed Songwriter, Nils Sjöberg,

which just happened to be Taylor pseudonym when she penned "This is what you came for" for ex Calvin Harris.

#2 Taylor's carefully painted images as a clean and a shy pop star was destroyed last year when Kim Kardashian released a certain home video on snapchat

And the Snake emoJi became the code for Swift online

But then the new video Taylor has taken ownership of her reputation as a snake and is seen sitting on a golden throne with snakes

Slithering around it. She's also seen drinking tea meaning gossip

It could be a reference to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian betraying her by leaking their taped conversations after a dispute over his song famous

#3

2016 was also the time of Taylor's short relationship with star Tom hiddleston one of the most confusing

Times to the timeline of Laylor's love life. So she also savagely mocks a relationship by dancing with a group of backing dancers all

wearing a black version of the "i heart T.S." vest that Tom was mercilessly ribbed in the press about. Tom was seen making the

Embarrassingly Public declaration of the Love at her Fourth of July Party last Year. #4 Swift is seen

Relaxing in the bathtub full of diamonds during one scene which may be a reference to Kim Kardashian's jewelry Heist

The Bathtub is also seen with only a single dollar inside it

And we strongly believe that the reason behind the single dollar lying among all the simons is a reference to a recent court case

Earlier this month a jury ruled in favor of Taylor a countersuit against Former DJ

David Muller for assault and battery. Taylor was awarded the amount, she sought which was just a single dollar

#5 In case you missed the part where Taylor

Literally curl out of the grave as a zombie or once you told someone on the phone that the old Taylor is dead "The old

Taylor is Dead" and as we get closer to the finale of the music video

We see her standing before a bunch of former Swift's the lovesick high schooler from the "you belong with me" music video the one in

a silver flapper dress was interrupted on the vmas stage by Kanye West

the innocent bespectacled one wearing pajamas

The one dress as a white swan from the shake it off music video and the scene is packed with

References to comments made about Taylor in the past including being fake

Playing the Victim as well as referencing her now infamous line, "I would very much like to be exposed from this narrative."

Then at the end, she claims that all the old Swifts are dead and also hinted that she isn't gonna be the same anymore

Despite having mixed reviews Taylor Swift pull of the new kind of Genre really well. Well we definitely are excited to see what's more to

Come from her. So this was it for today

Make sure you don't forget to "Like, Subscribe and Share our videos for more new content every day

For more infomation >> Decoding the Disses of Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

look what you made me do - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> look what you made me do - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | Previsão do Tempo - 29 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | Previsão do Tempo - 29 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mendigata do Panico na Band Faz uma Pergunta tanto quanto picante ah Mc Pikachu - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Mendigata do Panico na Band Faz uma Pergunta tanto quanto picante ah Mc Pikachu - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Plantando Jiló na America do Norte / Planting Jiló in North America - Duration: 5:04.

Brazilian Song

Brazilian Song. Already Enough singing, all this joy

because? No, first, Welcome To the Batistenha Homestead.

I am Joselito and I am Iva. So, this whole happiness, because today

we went to the house of our friend Milton Pereira, and he presented us with six

seedlings of jiló. Look, jiló in North America.

So look how wonderful this is, and now we will transplant them, will not we? I'll put

on here. We already have this little garden bed here, with pine needles and a soil fertilized with

Manure. And we will cut the pot of our little jilo here, and plant, or

better, transplant.

Lets makes a hole here.

Press a little, come back with the pine needle here, to help keep the

humidity of the soil. Of course later we will water it a bit, I'll wet. When I finish

transplants them I'll water a little.

And it is expected that in 90 to 120 days we have jiló. Of course he planted

this a month or so, then we will count on it there too.

And we are going to plant jiló.

This one, I'm going to plant between ours eggplants, in our raised bed here.

Let's loose the soil. Here they will be fine because they are from the same family.

Not sure people, if the jiló is the same eggplant family. But it looks like.

So there it is, let me show you my eggplant here for you very close. Look that,

beautiful thing, flowering.

I have the other one here, purple. Look what a beautiful thing. Look how

That it already is. Look here Wonder, I believe that from here will come out our eggplant.

How cute, Well, now I'm going to water the

our jiló. Although we had a rain here, more like we are in the summer, you never know what goes

to happen.

This one, I planted close of our Okras. Look, it's just growing.

Is a wonder, let's have okra to eat a chicken with okra. And is

that.

Well folks, I promise I'll show you, the development of

our jilós. Waiting for God Care, is not it?

May God make it grow, because man plant but God made it grow. and give

fruits. If you're enjoying our videos,

subscribe to the channel, if you do not subscribed yet. Give your like, make

your like and subscribe on the channel, Sign up for the channel.

Many thanks again for watching Videos of Batistenha Homestead.

I am Joselito and am Iva

For more infomation >> Plantando Jiló na America do Norte / Planting Jiló in North America - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Aviso do Arthur responder😎😎😎😎 - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Aviso do Arthur responder😎😎😎😎 - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift -Look What You Made Me Do (русские субтитры)Russian subtitles) - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift -Look What You Made Me Do (русские субтитры)Russian subtitles) - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pickel? Mit diesen 8 Tricks wirst du sie los 🍏 🎭 👏🏻| Dr. Do it - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> Pickel? Mit diesen 8 Tricks wirst du sie los 🍏 🎭 👏🏻| Dr. Do it - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Irish Sign Language 'Look What You Made Me Do" | Taylor Swift | CAPTIONED - Duration: 4:31.

I don't like your little games Don't like your tilted stage

The role you made me play Of the fool, no, I don't like you

I don't like your perfect crime How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me do

I don't like your kingdom keys

They once belonged to me

You asked me for a place to sleep

Locked me out and threw a feast (what?)

The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama

But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

(Look what you made me do) (Look what you made me do) (Look what you just made me do) (Look what you made me do)

"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now."

Why?

"Oh, 'cause she's dead!" (ohh!)

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me do

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do Look what you just made me do

Hello, hope you all liked this video

Please like and share

Now it's freaking 4:30 am in the morning

I started this video, planning and recording at 12:30am

Hoping to finish early

But there was a lot of shooting and working in this video

So I hope you enjoyed it!

Please share the video (its a lot of hard work k)

Also you can follow me on Snapchat/Instagram : @fionadelondras

Also, I am on YouTube where I make other videos, so please subscribe to me!

Also comment what you would like to see me do, or to do other songs.

YouTube Channel : The King Fifi Show

Same as above

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. You better like it! Because I spent hours doing the song

OMG, I am so tired now

I need to sleep

K bye....kisses even though I hate you all xoxo gossipgirl

BLOOPER:

Ew thats an unattractive side of me

Hello again

Hello....UGH...WHAT?!?!?

What the heck was I talking about?

My mind is so f**ked

its 4:30

Cannot even deal

For more infomation >> Irish Sign Language 'Look What You Made Me Do" | Taylor Swift | CAPTIONED - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Plantão da Alegria AACC e Liga do Bem - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Plantão da Alegria AACC e Liga do Bem - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

10 Things to do in Cambridge Travel Guide | London Day Trip - Duration: 10:04.

Well good morning good morning.

Today we are here at Kings Cross station and we are going on yet another day trip.

Another one.

Where are we off to?

Another day trip from London.

We're off to Cambridge today.

Yes.

And yes, it is Sunday morning and we've arrived at the station nice and early yet again.

We sure have.

We have about 45 minutes to spare.

We've already printed off our tickets.

So yeah, we're just going to wander around and uh then we'll be hopping on the train

shortly.

So aside from just transportation and taking the train a lot of people come here to visit

the Harry Potter attraction.

Platform 9 3/4.

However, our destination today is not Hogwarts.

Where are we off to?

We're off to Cambridge.

There are a number of trains from Kings Cross to Cambridge with journeys ranging from 45

minutes to a little over an hour and a half.

Buying your ticket in advance is always a good idea as you can get a better price, and

it's also wise to travel off peak.

Alright, we've arrived and it was an absolute zoo getting off at the station.

Like apparently we're not the only ones visiting today on a Sunday.

Beautiful weather though and the journey was only 45 minutes and we forgot to tell you

how much we paid.

So this ticket was only 16 pounds and we booked it very last minute.

I think less than 48 hours because we wanted to make sure there was nice weather today

and there is so we're happy.

So the first logical stop along the way is the Botanical Gardens.

Yeah.

So we paid our admission.

It is 5.50 per person.

Got a little map so let's go wander around.

If you decide to walk into town like we did, Cambridge University Botanic Garden makes

for a nice little stop, especially if you want to stretch you legs after the train ride.

The garden has over 8000 species, and my personal highlight was the beautiful glasshouse which

is home to some exotic tropical plants.

So what did you learn today already?

Okay so we're visiting a little garden where the plants tell time.

And they have like a few different flowers where the flower opens in the morning like

at sunrise and closes at sunset.

But they also have one flower that only opens at night so that is kind of cool.

It is a night owl.

Okay so it is lunchtime for us and we've walked over to the Regal.

Apparently this used to be a hotel, then a cinema and now it is a pub.

So yeah, it is a pretty cool spot.

I've ordered breakfast and Sam is having lunch.

I'm waiting for my eggs benedict and I think you're having a Steak and Ale Pie?

And a pint of Guinness.

A pint of Guinness.

So when in doubt I tend to order Guinness and I always think of a Guinness basically

as being a meal in a glass.

It is very filling.

And my steak and ale pie has arrived.

And I'm really excited about this.

This is something I've wanted to have for a while since we've been back in the UK and

I just haven't.

So it also comes this is obviously the pie but it also comes with if you look down here

with the mushy peas and we have chips.

Fries.

And some gravy so you can either pour I think you can either pour the gravy on top of the

pie or you can use it to dip for the fries.

Dissection.

And that is what the pie looks like when you split it open.

You can see all of the there is meat, gravy and it has got like a flaky exterior.

Ah, it is going to be good.

Exciting times.

Alright, I'll just dig in.

So let's break into that.

I want to get a bit of the crust but also I see a big chunk of meat too.

Mmmm.

Absolutely delicious.

Well somebody looks happy over there.

Here we go.

Breakfast for lunch today.

Breakfast for lunch.

And I'm having lunch for breakfast I suppose.

Check it out.

Eggs Benedict.

We're kind of in the gray zone where it is in between breakfast and lunch.

Yeah, it is about 11:30 so yeah.

Get what you want, right?

Yep.

Mmmm.

Nice?

Woah!

That was a filling lunch.

It sure was.

Brunch slash lunch I suppose you could say.

And it was really affordable too.

It was only 13 quid and yeah we're both satisfied, full and now we're ready to finally explore.

Feeling stuffed from that pub fare, we started making our way into town, and it wasn't

long before we came across the River Cam which was teaming with punters.

Some made it look easy, while others were struggling, but we had a different idea and

decided to go visit one of the colleges.

As a fun fact: The University of Cambridge was founded in 1209, just a few decades after

Oxford University, making it the second oldest university in the English-speaking world.

It is divided into 31 independent colleges, and our first one of the day was Queens College.

So we have just paid our admission fee to visit the Queens College and that was 3.50

per person and what makes this college so special is that this is where Erasmus of Rotterdam

studied.

And also this is the only college in Cambridge that boasts a half timbered building still

standing right behind me.

So one cool thing we've noticed both here in Cambridge and in Oxford is that a lot of

travelers don't seem to be willing to pay to visit the colleges.

And it is so cheap.

It is usually just like 2 to 3 pounds.

Sometimes 5 pounds if it is a really famous one.

But once you pay and you go in you find that the colleges almost empty and you have like

these beautiful university grounds all to yourself.

So easily the most popular thing to do here in Cambridge aside from of course exploring

the University is to go punting.

And it is like a full contact sport it is very crowded out there.

Oh yeah.

So next up we're inside the Great Saint Mary's Church and we're going to be climbing the

tower because apparently these are the best views of all of Cambridge.

And we like to climb towers.

Apparently we do.

We've been doing that a lot lately.

The spiralling staircase is quite narrow and it has to accommodate traffic going up and

down, which requires being a contortionist at times, but that's how you earn those

views!

Okay, so we made it up and we made it down.

We sure did.

And we're both feeling a little under the weather today.

Oh man.

I have a sore throat and my body is kind of aching like an 80 year old.

So it is a bit of a climb to go up.

Very crowded.

There were a lot of people but the views were absolutely worth it and we paid 3.50 to go

up so yeah it was good value.

We got a great view of the city.

Okay, so next up we are doing Trinity College and this is the largest college here at Cambridge

University and also it was founded by Henry VIII and Sam and I what show did we just finish

watching?

We just finished watching the Tudors.

The Tudors.

It was really good.

Four seasons on Netflix and there were actually mostly Irish actors but they did a really

good job.

Yeah.

We learned a lot about the history.

Now we know all about Henry VIII rule and it was scary stuff.

And his 6 wives.

His 6 wives.

Alrighty then.

That is basically it for our little travel guide from Cambridge.

Mini travel guide.

Mini travel guide.

Seriously, I feel like we barely put a dent in Cambridge.

Yep.

But yeah, we are back at the station just waiting for our train now back to London and

yeah I mean that was a nice day trip but at the same time we are both so sick and like

lethargic that we were just like dragging our bodies around town.

I've actually like my condition has been upgraded to a pretty bad fever right now.

I feel pretty crap to be honest but anyways it was a good trip we soldiered on what got

we finished everything we wanted to do.

Yeah.

But kind of like Oxford I would suggest maybe coming for overnight.

A night or two.

Yeah, come for a bit longer and during the week.

We're here on a Sunday.

Yes.

It was a zoo.

It was so packed.

It was too busy.

It was almost a little hard to walk around.

It was even busy coming over on the train this morning it was just a little overwhelming.

But yeah, come on a weekday and I mean this is the middle of the summer on a weekend so

what can you expect.

So yeah we're going to hop on the train, have a siesta and I think our next video is going

to be coming to you from Wales.

That is right.

Bye.

Tata.

And we'll leave you with some train clips.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét