Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily we Aug 31 2017

Here at Galles Chevrolet

You won't find an 'FAST TALK'

or Fancy Gimmicks

No Hidden Fees

Or Crazy add-ons.

As a matter of fact, we provide a transparent car buying experience

Like No Other!

Come see for yourself at Galles Chevrolet!

For more infomation >> No Gimmicks | No Fast Talk | This Is How We Always Do Business | Galles Chevrolet | 87102 - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (Pa Grape) - Duration: 0:09.

We'll be right back with more "Dave and the Giant Pickle"

after this break.

And now, back to "Dave and the Giant Pickle."

For more infomation >> VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (Pa Grape) - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Pidcock | We'll always argue for more LGBT rights, not less - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Laura Pidcock | We'll always argue for more LGBT rights, not less - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Moranbong Band - We will follow You only [Kim Jong Un] HD, English Subs. - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Moranbong Band - We will follow You only [Kim Jong Un] HD, English Subs. - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

We Cardinal - SVSU - Duration: 0:31.

At SVSU.

We run.

We ride.

We headline.

We drum line.

We MBA.

We LOL.

We serve.

We protect.

We stir fry.

We stir up.

We book worm.

We earth worm.

We analyze.

We synchronize.

We Cardinal.

We are SVSU, and we want you.

For more infomation >> We Cardinal - SVSU - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (George) - Duration: 0:07.

"Rack, Shack & Benny" will be right back after this short break.

And now, back to our story.

For more infomation >> VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (George) - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Why mona - We Will Rock You [Español/Lyrics] - Duration: 2:47.

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise

Playing in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on yo'face

You big disgrace

Kicking your can all over the place

Singing.... We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man

Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on your face

You big disgrace

Waving your bannner all over the place

Singing.... We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man

Pleading with your eyes gonna make, you some peace some day

You got mud on your face

Big disgrace

Somebody gonna put you back in your place

Singing.... We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

We will we will

We will rock you

We will we will

We will rock you

For more infomation >> Why mona - We Will Rock You [Español/Lyrics] - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Jac. Barendregt - TOEKOMST maken we SAMEN [Bedrijfsfilm 2017] - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Jac. Barendregt - TOEKOMST maken we SAMEN [Bedrijfsfilm 2017] - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (George) 2 - Duration: 0:09.

"The Toy That Saved Christmas" will continue after this short break.

And now, back to "The Toy That Saved Christmas."

For more infomation >> VeggieTales - We'll Be Right Back, And Now Back To Story (George) 2 - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

【2017 臺北世大運】 YFN Lucci Everyday We Lit (Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj / PnB Rock - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 【2017 臺北世大運】 YFN Lucci Everyday We Lit (Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj / PnB Rock - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

This unpleasantness we will survive - Karaoke - Duration: 2:02.

This unpleasantness we will survive - Karaoke

- from the animated film Summer of the Cat Leopold.

For more infomation >> This unpleasantness we will survive - Karaoke - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

We Hit 500K Subscribers!! Thank You to Everyone! - Duration: 0:55.

(upbeat music)

- Hey guys, thank you so much for helping us

hit 500,000 subscribers, see you at one million.

For more infomation >> We Hit 500K Subscribers!! Thank You to Everyone! - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Travel Day is Like in a Van | Camper Van Life - Duration: 13:18.

This week...we share what travel days are like as we travel from one lake to another.

We're parked here and we've got two Roadtreks that pulled up next to us.

[Joe] Ready to head to Reno bubs?

No, Leo wants to go to Crater Lake where it's nice and cool.

It's too hot in Reno.

Well, we only have one night in Reno.

Just a stop over for some gas and supplies.

[Joe] And to get a work out in.

And a workout, that's always good. It's been a while since we've been to the gym.

Well that was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

[Joe] It was.

[Joe] I really enjoyed it here.

Plus we had a gorgeous view.

Look at that!

And...the parking was free.

Two other spots we checked along the coast of Lake Tahoe was 8 or 10 dollars to park.

Logan Shoals Vista Point, free parking. You can't beat it.

That was a good workout. Got a nice shower in and everything, plus, I got to break in my new workout shirt.

Thank you Pascuale!

[Kait] So are we headed to the truck stop?

Or do you want to keep driving?

I say let's do another hour and a half.

I'm ready to crawl in bed with a book.

[Kait] Can you believe how many RVs are parked here?

No.

I think this is...the...third most we've seen.

So first was in Flagstaff.

The second was in Colorado.

Leo you can't go in Walmart, they're closed.

He loves Walmart. [Kait] He doesn't understand this isn't a 24 hr Walmart.

[Kait] This is the first time we're spending the night at a Walmart in the camper van.

It's true, the last one we got kicked out of.

[Kait] Right, so we didn't spend the night.

[Kait] The minute we crawled into bed, security came and kicked us out.

It went from being a...you're allowed to park overnight

to a...you're not allowed to park overnight after the city changed their laws.

Good morning from Camp Walmart.

It's about 7:30 in the morning, I'm taking Leo for a walk, Kait's inside grabbing a few things.

Then we're headed off to Crater Lake.

It's about a three and a half hour drive

and I'm really excited because it's the first time that I will have been in Oregon

since I was a kid and our parents took us on a summer long road trip up the coast.

Look like a few people have left already this morning.

I just couldn't believe how many RVs were here when we pulled in

and once we crawled into bed, even more people showed up.

and the interesting thing is that this is the first Walmart I've seen with dedicated RV parking.

So that used to be us in the Class A towing a Jeep.

I don't miss it whatsoever.

Well let me take that back, I miss some of the extra room.

But I don't miss having to park across 5 or 6 spots.

[Kait] Did you sleep OK last night?

Um, I slept fine.

But I had trouble getting to sleep last night.

I think part of it was the new book I am reading

really good and I kept thinking about it.

I think the other problem is this Walmart was so quiet last night.

I used to those...you know the 24 hr Walmarts

where cars and people are always moving.

So it kind of becomes a white noise and puts me to sleep.

Last night since it was so quiet, anytime anyone would drive in

like there was a gentleman who parked two spaces over

[Kait] Oh I didn't even hear that.

Oh no, you're our like a light.

I'm looking outside like who parked next to us.

And I start having to check everything out.

But finally I made it to sleep.

[Kait] Who's driving?

I'll leave that up to you.

I'm good to drive.

I would say if you want to drive, go for it. Otherwise I'm happy to do it.

[Kait] I'll look on the map. Ok, it's three and a half hours.

[Kait] Do we have enough gas, it's 175 miles.

Uh, I have to look.

[Kait] Cause gas here is about $3 here and it's only 2.40 on the Oregon side.

Hey we can get our gas pumped for us now!

[Kait] I'm looking forward to that. It'll be fun.

[Kait] Well lets get packed up and on the road.

Alright, sounds good, let's do it.

[Kait] First successful night at Walmart.

[Kait] Everyone is clearing out this morning.

Hello, hi how are ya!

[Kait] Nice to meet you!

I was just saying I've seen these guys on YouTube.

[Kait] Who's that?

That's Xena. [Kait] Hi Xena!

She's friendly, just don't stick your hands in here. She wants to be on camera too.

[Kait] Oh she's a protector.

[Kait] That's Joe, this is guy.

[Joe] Hey Guy!

Hi Joe! Seen you guys on the YouTube!

Are you just driving around, or...?

Well we are just headed up the coast now.

Very nice. [Kait] What about you?

I'm just kind of floating around right now no particular plan right now, just doing it.

[Joe] We saw the van when we pulled in last night and said "Hey we're not the only van campers anymore".

Yeah, I'm trying to make a go of this thing. It's working out alright.

It's a little small for me and my dog but it's ok.

[Kait] How long have you been...

About a month. So in the fall I'm going to be working here.

So I'm going to find a place to live here.

[Kait] Perfect! But in the meantime...

I'm just cruising around.

I woke up to a dead battery this morning, not a good thing to wake up to so now I have to go get some coffee.

I have to get that stress off my mind.

[Kait] There you go. Well it was so good to meet you Guy!

Great to meet you to. Enjoy your trip, you guys take care.

[Kait] Thanks for watching our videos!

Bye! You got it!

So we're driving down the road and there is a restaurant with a

with a big lumber jack outside...you know he's got the big axe over his shoulder, the blue jeans and everything.

And Kait says, "Look it's Al Bundy"!

And I'm like...do you mean Paul Bundy?

2.99...should we go in here? Yeah, let's get gas.

[Joe] It's been so long since you pumped gas!

I think this is my first time in the van.

Hopefully the last time we fill up in California. Gas is expensive out here.

[Joe] How much is it here?

2.99 a gallon.

Right on the other side in Oregon it's only 2.40

We need just enough to get us over there.

We made it to Oregon!

[Kait] I think you're still on the California side.

[Kait] Do you have to be on the other side of the sign?

So, hold on.

I made it to Oregon!

We just parked the van on the street and we're going to go check out the farmer's market.

So Leo just got attacked by another dog.

We're walking at the farmers market and they had their dog out without a leash.

Ran over, jumped on top of him and start getting him.

There's blood all over Leo, but...

the blood isn't his.

When Leo needs to be, he's a fighter and he'll take care of himself.

[Kait] Are you OK bud?

I think he's good.

Cause all of this is just on the surface.

[Kait] There's blood down here.

Yep, same thing.

Yeah, I think Leo got him in the face and then the other dog was bleeding on him.

Come on, let's go.

[Kait] Let's get out of here bud.

[Kait] Ready to have your gas pumped?

I guess so.

[Kait] Does it have instructions? Nope.

[Kait] Should we get out?

I don't know what I'm doing.

[Kait] Hi, question...

We're over at the RV pump. We read that we're not supposed to pump our own gas.

[Attendant] Technically there is a law but is it diesel?

[Kait] No it's gas but can we pump it ourselves?

[Attendant] Yeah, you're absolutely ok to do that.

And if you need to dump you need to buy it in there.

[Kait] Ok, we don't need to dump, thank you.

I just checked with the attendant and she said we can pump our own gas.

And she's never seen a cop ticket anyone for pumping their own gas.

I guess we'll go for it.

It says "Please enter an amount up to $500"

I'm not really sure what to do here.

[Kait] Why don't we just go over there and have her pump the gas for us. Ok, this is ridiculous.

[Kait] Is it working?

I hit "Zero"

This Oregon thing...I don't know.

[Kait] Yeahhhh clean that windshield.

Almost every video, we get people asking what our gas mileage is

and this time we got 16 miles to the gallon.

That's really good.

Huge improvement over the 9 miles per gallon we got driving around South Lake Tahoe.

That mountain killed out MPG.

Hey look at the sheep!

Alright, you have to give me some directions, I don't know where I am going.

[Kait] Follow the signs for Crater Lake.

Next time...we find another reason to love van life as we snag a last minute walk-in spot at Crate Lake National Park.

I hope you enjoyed this week's video.

Don't forget to give it a thumbs up

and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

For those of you new to the camper van series you can click on the playlist right here and watch videos from the beginning.

Thank you so much for watching, see you next Wednesday!

For more infomation >> What Travel Day is Like in a Van | Camper Van Life - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Alienist (TNT) "Are We All Ready?" Promo HD - Duration: 1:01.

Mrs. Howard, let me introduce you to Dr. Laszlo Kreizler.

I've read your work.

I found it fascinating...

Most of it.

Okay, now.

You all know the game.

I'm an Alienist, I look to help those with an illness of the mind.

Someone is the murderer.

I'm looking for information.

And if you've been winked at...

Two more boys murdered.

It means you're killed, and you're out of the game.

He's no longer hiding his victims.

He evolved.

He evolved to what?

They've been led to slaughter.

The object is to catch the murderer...

Before he winks at you.

He exists in plain sight.

Are we all ready?

For more infomation >> The Alienist (TNT) "Are We All Ready?" Promo HD - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

10,000 SUBSCRIBERS!! FIRST Q&A // How We Met STORY TIME | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 10,000 SUBSCRIBERS!! FIRST Q&A // How We Met STORY TIME | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Governments Manufactured Hate Crisis CONFIRMED & EXPOSED - Duration: 12:07.

Welcome back beautiful and amazing human beings now ...

before we get into this very important topic I want to ...

preface with a video showing you how a police officer ...

physically assaulted me before now the reason I want ...

to do this is because we're about to get into a very ...

important topic about everything that's happening ...

behind the scenes in the upsurge of violence that we're ...

seeing on the streets in the United States now this video ...

happened during Occupy Wall Street where me my friends ...

thought we saw a police officer dressed up as anti fog ...

we started filming him and then.

Picture this officer jumped over a barricade and punched ...

me because I was filming him now how do I know he was a ...

police officer well I pretty much taste them down the ...

street screaming at police officers to arrest the man who ...

just physically punch me this man just a song to me you ...

can you guys please take care of them just to talk to me ...

I have it on video guys this guy just a song to me to which ...

no surprise to me at all the police officers just let him go ...

but I didn't stop and follow this man for a block-and-a-half ...

what other police officers. Letting him go away until he ...

have to go behind police planes in order to fully avoid ...

me I also saw the same man later that night at the protest ...

confronted him again until he had to run into a police vehicle ...

to escape me now the reason I'm bringing this up is because ...

I saw an old 1969 colon Tow Pro document that has been ...

Declassified that specifically specified how the US ...

government needed to exacerbate racial tensions on ...

purpose in order to weaken the anti-war movement you ...

can see the document in full which will be in the description ...

below now does that remind you of anything that could be ...

possibly happening today not follow with me on this official ...

colon telpro program that was instituted by the FBI use ...

many dirty tricks in order to undermine Progressive ...

movements they planted false media stories published bogus ...

leaflets and other Publications in the name of a targeted ...

group a forge correspondence sent Anonymous letters and ...

made Anonymous telephone calls they spread ...

misinformation about meetings and events set up pseudo ...

movement groups run by government agents.

Did our strong-armed parents employer's landlord school ...

officials and others to cause trouble for activist they used ...

bad jacketing to create suspicion about targeted ...

activist sometimes with lethal consequences people were ...

threatened there was a legal break-ins there was vandalism ...

assault beatings and assassinations all being ...

conducted officially by the FBI to go against protest ...

movement now it's been well documented that the NYPD ...

had agent provocateur police officers dressed up as ...

activists during Occupy Wall Street to incite violence this is ...

why I kept an eye out for agent provocateur Zach police ...

officers dressed up as Auntie fought in New York City ...

because I knew what they were up to end because of ...

that I had to face repercussions from the NYPD ...

that beat the crap out of me on the number of instances ...

knowing who I was and unsuccessfully didn't deter us ...

from actually continuing to do this very important job we ...

even have a whole playlist on our YouTube channel of all ...

the things we have to go through because we were on ...

covering these agent provocateur which will also be ...

linked. The description below so you ...

can see it for yourself in the reasons I'm bringing all of this ...

up is too exposed to you right now how cold and tell probe ...

2.0 is well and alive in the United States right now and ...

it's being used against all of us during Donald Trump's ...

inauguration DC police infiltrated the anti fog group ...

and in many instances the police are not only infiltrating ...

them but are the cause of violence at these events ...

which has been documented time and time again just like in ...

Montreal when peaceful protesters tried to stop two ...

masked men from throwing rocks and inciting violence ...

with the police these men were caught by peaceful ...

activists with rocks in their hands when they were inciting ...

violence to which the police department have to respond ...

and of course denied that they were even involved and then ...

later on when the dust settled they finally admitted that they ...

were police officers admitting that it was police officers who ...

were instigating the violence of course this was a few years ...

ago in the police have gotten a lot smarter than before ...

because in this picture you could even see the agent.

Vodka tours having the same shoes as the right police know ...

obviously the tactics by the police and the establishment ...

and government had become more sophisticated a lot more ...

intelligent after these obvious blunders that they made but ...

we have to understand the dishes continuing to happen ...

as we're learning from the Toronto G20 where the police ...

engaged in purposeful provocation as undercover ...

agents and guess what this is bigger than just the left-right ...

Paradigm bigger than the left of the right because people ...

are Target on both political spectrum's to divide and ...

conquer everyone as we just learned about a few days ago ...

where the FBI Pericles stopped a plot by a far ...

right-wing activists to blow up the buildings in Oklahoma but ...

what they forgot to tell you was that this was a mentally ill ...

person that was entrapped and set up by the FBI a man ...

who was incapable of daily functions because of his ...

mental disorder who the FBI went behind the parents back ...

and use and pushed him towards more extremist views ...

FBI agents have even gone as far as to set up their own ...

phony white supremacist. Yang and clearly not only ...

have infiltrated far-right causes but are also running ...

them the US government has never stopped inciting ...

violence and extremism use on the left and right since ...

1969 this is a program that continues and then when ...

these two groups finally meet in the street.

In the United States with unknown members of ...

government agents inside of them what is the police do ...

during these incidences well they back off they stand down ...

they completely disappear from the situation allowing the ...

situation to become very violent not doing their jobs ...

and allowing the violence to increase to wear now we have ...

people dying in the streets in the United States what ...

attacks against each other and I personally have seen ...

this many times not only in Berkeley but all over the ...

country where the police literally run away stand down ...

and allow violence to escalate and that's exactly what we ...

saw and Charlottesville and Charlottsville was only the ...

beginning as we're seeing violence escalate all ...

throughout this country to the point where people are ...

beating each other up for no reason at all even when ...

they're on the same side sometimes and not with the ...

recent clashes in Boston and Berkeley we are seeing the ...

left and Auntie phal lose the Optics game they're being ...

disavowed by The Washington Post MSNBC ...

Nancy Pelosi Mayor Bloomberg and others to the ...

point where the same repressive reciprocal.

Is that they used against right will be shortly used against ...

them continuing perpetrating this cycle of violence hate ...

radicalization extremism creating a situation which of ...

course will hurt all of us because when the average ...

American sees this violence escalating on both sides ...

because when the average American see is the ...

escalation of violence they will normally ask for police state in ...

order to stop it and that's exactly what we're seeing ...

what Congress just quietly passing a bill that allows ...

warrantless searches of some states in the United States we ...

are seeing Trump moving to fully militarized police forces ...

all across the United States as he is rolling back Obama ...

Arrow restrictions on providing military gear for police ...

departments all across this country which sadly no most ...

Americans do support and that's only one aspect of an ...

encroaching police state that is using these incidences to ...

usurp our power and control and give it over to the ...

government as we're seeing more restrictive laws being put ...

into place more censorship of online content both on the left ...

and the right and sadly the majority of the public are.

Only being manipulated into believing that this is good but ...

they're pushing for it whole situation from my point of view ...

is being engineered here against us and sadly there's ...

very few rational voices actually exposing this problem ...

reaction solution plot that's happening against all of us in ...

the media both mainstream and alternative or big part of ...

that and I personally believe that the media are the main ...

ones at fault he the biggest currency online right now ...

there's not Bitcoin it's victimhood it's victimization ...

that's being used by both sides of the Spectrum in order ...

to push people against each other to divide and conquer ...

and people are so hungry for victimhood better even lying ...

about it like this man who claimed he was stabbed after ...

being mistaken for a Nazi who was just caught lying and ...

making the whole story up like this Muslim woman who made ...

up on you York City subway hate attack by suppose a ...

trump fans that was totally made up that never happened ...

or this Jewish man who was arrested for a series of ...

anti-Semitic phone calls and graffiti all over New York City ...

there's a. Send to hear that you need to ...

be aware of as we just seen salon.com openly hope for ...

civil war not just calling for on hoping for one and telling you ...

that you need to pick a side we've seen countless ...

race-baiting misinformation and you need to realize this is ...

not an accident it's a two prong problem one is a ...

financial incentive without rates that makes you click on ...

a second one is even Sinister as we learn from another ...

Declassified US Government operation called operation ...

Mockingbird that was Declassified and showed how ...

us intelligence agencies had full control of the US ...

mainstream media even having Executives at these ...

media institutions and CIA journalist writing fake news for ...

a bigger political agenda.

This is Declassified this is actually what has happened in ...

the United States and it has not stopped as the US ...

government just last year legalized operation ...

Mockingbird where now the FBI can legally impersonate ...

the media we found out from other Brave journalist about ...

how the CIA would come to them with free written articles ...

telling them to publish this or else face repercussions and ...

while the establishment media is helping the government ...

polarize situations divide people on Race on sex on ...

class and anything else that can make up in order to divide ...

and conquer us at the same time it's people like me and ...

other alternative media even like Ron Paul former ...

congressman and presidential candidate who are being ...

censored online now the same people who created this ...

problem that the American public is asking for a solution ...

for are the same ones who are making disagreeing with ...

the status quo than you hate speech so this is a multiple e ...

pronged attack that goes after Free Speech the freedom of ...

expression as we're seeing elected officials in this country ...

calling to shut down if. People need to realize the ...

same people calling for the censorship calling for these ...

laws calling for these presidents to silence people ...

you disagree with will eventually be used to silence ...

you so while government agencies infiltrate incite ...

violence with the left and right with the mainstream media ...

doing their bidding using psychological warfare to ...

divide us even more to radicalize it to spread more ...

extremism ideologies that lead to actions that cause violence ...

in the streets of America the real issues in this country like ...

the war on the middle class the destruction of our food ...

and water supply the increase of impunity for corporations ...

and governments and censorship of real alternative ...

Independent Media Foreign Wars of aggression trillions of ...

dollars being spent on war all those issues all the issues ...

that are important to us or swept underneath the rug or ...

never dealt with are never rectified or never Justified ...

because people are being engineered to argue about ...

statues please don't be a dumbass don't be distracted ...

don't allow Fear To Rule you do not be intimidated do not ...

be. Attracted and do not be ...

divided answer and solutions are within all of us and ...

realizing this is happening is the first step to walking away ...

from it so if you found this video important please share ...

it with your friends and family members and remember we ...

have more things in common than we have that divide us ...

from the bottom of my heart I wanted to thank everyone ...

who donates on we are change.

Org forward slash donate because if it wasn't for you I ...

would not be able to be here we mainly get one time $5 ...

donations and that's the only reason we're able to be here ...

and not cater to the left or right or establishment nor the ...

corporations or the government or here for you ...

because we are change I love you guys thank you so much ...

for watching proving again. Is a police officer.

Turbo credit. Text.

For more infomation >> The Governments Manufactured Hate Crisis CONFIRMED & EXPOSED - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

We Tested 100 Dry Shampoos To Find Our Favorite 5 | Beauty | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:39.

Hi, guys!

I'm Senior Beauty Editor, Lexy Lebsack.

And we're here in L.A. with celebrity hairstylist,

Sunnie Brook.

Hi, guys!

If Sunnie's name sounds familiar

it's probably because she works with a ton of A-list

celebrities, everyone from Elisabeth Moss

to Gina Torres to…

I feel like you work with everyone.

Who else do you work with?

Hailey Baldwin.

Yeah, cool.

Okay so we tested a ton of dry shampoos.

What are you looking for when you're testing them?

So I have a first test, which is the arm test.

So I'll test the dry shampoo on the hair

on my arm so I can see if it's dusty or

powdery or how wet it is.

If it doesn't pass my white test,

then I'm not going to buy it.

So the ones we picked out today

will not make your hair chalky.

And they will get rid of the grease and the oil.

And leave your hair feeling very manageable

and smelling really good.

So which is your first pick?

Okay so this one definitely came at the top of the list.

This is Cantu.

This I feel like you can use for pretty much

every single hair type.

But most people don't think you can use

dry shampoo for thick, curly, coarse hair

and this one actually works amazingly well.

I love that it has apple cider vinegar in it.

It's really natural.

Apple cider vinegar actually removes build-up

on the hair too.

So those oils or sometimes you might think it's oil,

but it's actually product that

is built up on your roots

from shampoos or just the everyday silicones.

So this is actually going to really cleanse the hair too.

So I feel like this one gives you longevity.

It has tea tree oil in it so it's going to protect your scalp.

And it smells amazing.

It's clear so it passed the chalk test.

Woo!

So I brought my lovely friend, Asia,

to do a test run of the Cantu.

Have you tried this before?

No, but I just got it so I can't wait to try it.

And is your hair clean?

Did you just wash it today?

I washed it two days ago.

Two days ago?

Yes! You're a perfect candidate.

Shake the can.

Spray the roots.

It's nice.

It gives it a little bit of a shine, but not grease.

This one is okay to put on the ends

because it's not going to dry it out.

So number two.

What was your second pick?

Yes. Not Your Mother's.

I just love this name.

This is my favorite too.

I've gone a very long time…

How many days did you say you went?

I went 9 or 10 days without washing my hair

with this one.

I literally bought it in a drugstore in New York

and I was just desperate.

And I had never tried it before.

And it…

And I wrote about it too.

It's on the site.

But yeah, it's a workhorse.

This definitely passes the chalk test.

It's clear.

I wouldn't spray it on the ends,

but you can definitely spray it on the scalp to get

rid of oil.

Reapply throughout the day if you need to.

But this is just an easy pickup.

—Cool. –No brainer.

Let's go to number three.

Batiste.

I feel like a lot of people know about this brand.

—Classic. —Classic.

I love that it has many choices.

So if you…

let's say your roots have grown out

and you have gray or you have lighter roots or

whatever.

They have got brown.

They have blonde.

They have black.

So not only do you get rid of the oil,

but you also extend your color for longer so.

—I love that. —Double duo.

Awesome.

And the other thing that I love about these is they have:

Light & Breezy.

Where's the other one?

Clean & Classic.

—Tropical. —And the Tropical.

Vacation vibes.

This literally smells like vacation.

I love that bottle.

Is it coconuty?

Mmhmm.

Yeah, this smells so good.

That and a margarita, we're good.

That's after.

A tip with all of these dry shampoos that

most people forget is you gotta shake it.

Shake it up

before you use it so you don't get chalky hair.

So I have Gabriella.

Come here, darling.

Gabriella has really dark hair.

And you can see how you're not seeing any

of the powdery residue at all.

So it's definitely getting rid of that oil.

Rub it in.

I love that it has the color in it

and also it doesn't get on your hands after rubbing it in.

That's key.

So for number four, we picked Herbal Essences.

I can never get over their shower commercials.

But does it work?

Yes, this works.

It passed the chalk test.

It goes on clear.

It makes your hair feel really refreshed, lightweight.

I love that it has cucumber and green tea in it

so you kind of have this sort of holistic

experience in the bathroom.

If you need a little downtime, you could grab this.

When we were testing,

Sunnie said it's for the stressed out guy and girl.

There you go.

It doesn't tingle, but it does feel really nice.

It doesn't feel wet or powdery or anything.

Really when you apply dry shampoo,

you're supposed to let it sit there for a minute

and 30 seconds.

So while that's happening, wash your hands.

Get rid of any grease, oil, residue,

any dirt because dirt attracts oil.

And that could make your dry shampoo

wear out quicker.

So do that and then you want to go through

and really give yourself a really nice scalp

massage.

Everyone needs one of those everyday.

It feels amazing.

Get your friend to do it for you or your boyfriend,

if you want.

If he's nice enough.

We are on our very last dry shampoo pick,

number five.

What is it?

This golden goody, Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo.

So this one is very powerful.

The nozzle is fine mist

but it definitely sprays at a wide range.

So if you're a super greasy girl,

this is an easy go-to.

If you want volume,

this is going to give you medium volume.

Not a ton.

But it's definitely going to pick up your roots

and give you kind of an airy sort of feel.

The trick with this one I learned is

I really like how it smells and how it works,

but you want to keep it far, far away

because of how the nozzle sprays.

So we kind of figured that out

first on the arm test.

Just pull your arm out a little bit.

Oh my god.

Very, very wide spray.

I think a lot of people don't know that you can

actually use dry shampoo on your hair

when you're creating an updo

or you're backcombing.

So if you have that super silky,

slippery hair that doesn't hold any style,

this is really going to help you out.

You want to do it on me?

Yeah.

Let's do it.

Wait, I should divide, right?

Yeah.

Divide where you're greasy.

My hair doesn't get super greasy but…

is it a little greasy right there?

Right here.

Oh…

Do you sleep on your back?

Yeah.

Yeah?

Oh my god.

You know why?

Because when you sleep on your back,

it's hot so your scalp sweats more.

Okay, so…

Sometimes your roots can look darker just

from grease and by using dry shampoo,

you can make it look like you have less regrowth.

Yeah this smell is just like classic

Pantene Pro-V. It's like middle school moments.

Alright, we're all done.

Those are Sunnie's

Top 5 Under $10 Dry Shampoo picks.

Thank you so much for coming and hanging out.

Thank you for having me.

This was so much fun.

Your hair looks really good.

Thank you. I'm going to take it out tonight.

So where can people find you?

You can find me on Instagram @SunnieBrook

or on YouTube.

I have more How To videos, Sunnie Brook.

Awesome.

Alright, well thank you guys so much

for hanging out with us.

—Thanks! —Bye!

Thank you for watching Refinery29.

For more videos like this, click here.

And to subscribe, click here.

For more infomation >> We Tested 100 Dry Shampoos To Find Our Favorite 5 | Beauty | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [RECIPE] "What do we eat today?" Hambak set menu 이제이레시피/EJ recipe - Duration: 4:23.

First of all, cut the vegetables to put in the salad.

Parboil vegetables in the water after adding little bit of salt

Filter the vegetables from the water.

Stir fry the vegetables after putting hot water and butter in the heated pan.

At this point, you should put salt and sugar and pepper stir-fry it.

Boil the potato and eggs to put in the salad.

Peel off the boiled potato and eggs and then Cut the potato in thick layer and separate egg into white and yolk

Mash potato to put in the salad and put the mashed boiled yolk to put in the sauce

and mix them up

Cook the Hambak steak till it gets golden yellowish on the heated pan.

I will make the sauce to put on the Hambak steak.

Stir fry sliced onion with cooking oil and when the onion gets blurred color, put mushrooms and keep stirring fry.

After putting Hambak steak, keep cooking it.

If you put butter and pepper on the sauce, it is much softer and delicious!

Put the potato salad, warm salad on the plate and put the sauce and Hambak steak as well.

Simple recipe Hambak steak!

These tasty looking salads are matching well with Hambak steak!

Warm salad is better than I expected!

Using the Gourmet Burger Steak, I tried a simple Hambak steak recipe.

This is very soft and it is really delicious :)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [RECIPE] "What do we eat today?" Hambak set menu 이제이레시피/EJ recipe - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Perspective: We were punished for our crimes. Joe Arpaio should be, too. - Duration: 3:06.

If all of us were punished, and all of us did our time, and all of us are owning up

to our mistakes, why shouldn't someone like him own up to his mistakes?

What makes him different?

I'm originally from Tijuana, Mexico.

I moved to Arizona when I was 14.

I went to high school here.

I went to Arizona State University here.

I worked as a court interpreter.

I was driving under the influence, and I caused an accident.

I rear-ended a vehicle while I was drunk, so I was charged with aggravated assault.

The first couple of days I thought I was going to end up committing suicide, because I didn't

think I was gonna be able to handle it.

So inside, you can only bring $40 in cash to be able to eat and buy food from the commissary.

The food in there is extremely expensive.

You have to get together with your friends in there and make food that feeds everybody,

so that everybody can get something to eat.

Obviously, the weather conditions are extreme, like they are today.

Basically, the conditions are intensified, because you are in an oven with 20 other bodies.

There's been people that were carried out on stretchers, because of heat strokes, heat

exhaustion, dehydration.

One of the most unforgettable things that I remember from my time here was somebody

dying in a tent right across from mine.

I just remember the man not waking up when it was his time to get out to go to work,

and next thing you know, they came over and found him dead.

I believe the message the president is sending to the country as a whole is a message of

division.

All of us that have been convicted of a crime have had to comply with our punishment.

You know, the president pardoning this criminal who racially profiled others in the community,

who terrified people, victimized people, split up families, incurred $70 million of taxpayer

money to fight lawsuits, why should somebody like that get away with it?

American society in general needs to give ex-convicts, ex-criminals another chance.

How about all of us in here ask for a presidential pardon, so that we can get on with our lives?

I mean, many people who are convicted of a crime have a hard time finding a job, have

a hard time living a good, decent life, have a hard time getting an apartment.

I've had to start my life all over again from scratch because of this mistake.

And it really enrages me that someone like him can just walk away and keep everything

that he has, and not face anything.

Not face any type of consequence for his actions.

For more infomation >> Perspective: We were punished for our crimes. Joe Arpaio should be, too. - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pence to Texas: We are with you every single day - Duration: 0:56.

as all of you know President Trump in the first lady traveled to Texas just

yesterday to oversee our rescue and recovery efforts to stand with the

people of Texas and to assure them that our administration will continue to

provide them all with the support that they need president actually asked me

and my wife to travel to Texas tomorrow with the same heartfelt message to Texas

and Louisiana we say we are with you today we are with you tomorrow and we

will be with you every single day to restore recover and rebuild even in

this challenging time the people of Texas are proving yet again that the

brightest lights oftentimes come from the darkest moments in the midst of this

historic storm the people of Texas have responded with their very best this

could well be Texas is finest hour

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét