Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily do Aug 31 2017

Here at Galles Chevrolet

You won't find an 'FAST TALK'

or Fancy Gimmicks

No Hidden Fees

Or Crazy add-ons.

As a matter of fact, we provide a transparent car buying experience

Like No Other!

Come see for yourself at Galles Chevrolet!

For more infomation >> No Gimmicks | No Fast Talk | This Is How We Always Do Business | Galles Chevrolet | 87102 - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. SZA - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. SZA - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Globo Esporte 30-08-2017 Noticias do Vasco - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Globo Esporte 30-08-2017 Noticias do Vasco - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Think the NFL Should Get Rid of Preseason? | MSG Networks - Duration: 1:38.

We're entering Week 4 in the NFL preseason

and already we've had a ridiculous amount of injuries to players that are actually pretty meaningful

Julian Edelman out for the season with a torn ACL

Spencer Ware out with the torn PCL

Kevin Meredith the Bears number one receiver out for the season.

My problem with this is that all of these injuries are happening during completely meaningless games.

And my solution here is I think the coaches and the players should get together and just decide

the veterans are just not going to partake in the preseason because the NFL is not going to cut any games, too much money involved.

What do you guys think? Just cut it completely right?

Why even have it? Because the The NFL would never go for that. The TV deals done for those four weeks alone.

And there's also these crazy rules how they can't even come together as a team

in the practice facility till like June

And so I think that's another huge cause of the injuries

because they're going full-tilt a lot of them are going full-tilt in the preseason to make the team.

I mean unless you just make it year round fight to the death. You know.

Gladiator style?

Yeah, more violence I think would up the TV ratings you know.

As the new commissioner of the NFL, I'd say, "add knives." Are you are you gonna cage the football fields, and there's no way out? Yes!

It's like the the old George Carlin bit remember, when said if we talked about what a war football is

We should make it a real war and I mean leave the injured on the field. Just jump over them.

For more infomation >> Do You Think the NFL Should Get Rid of Preseason? | MSG Networks - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

JAK STÁHNOUT HACKY DO MINECRAFTU?! TUTORIÁL - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> JAK STÁHNOUT HACKY DO MINECRAFTU?! TUTORIÁL - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

I do not believe in luck. I believe in Dedication. Inspiration from Gilgit Baltistan. - Duration: 3:31.

"I do not believe in luck.

I believe in Dedication, Honesty, and determination.

I started my education in a govt primary school located in my village Goharabad Gilgit Baltistan.

Till class third, I studied in Urdu medium.

After this, I moved to a private English medium school.

But unfortunately that was too difficult for me to get enrolled in English medium.

Because I was even not aware of English Letters(Alphabets).

So told my teachers and parents I will continue my studies in Urdu medium that will be best

for me.

I got admission in DJ middle School Gitch that is 5km away from my home.

It takes almost 2 hours to reach school by foot.

We used to study and memorize lectures while going to school and coming back to home.

All around it takes 3.30 hours walking distance..

It took 5 years of my life to complete my study duration in DJ school Gitch.

When I passed Class 8th A higher secondary school Was constructed In Gahkuch.

It is considered as the best Institute for quality education.

But it was not easy to get admission in this School.

I Really worked day and night to clear the test of This institute.

As my family background was not financially good at that time.

Even my parents resisted to help me in this regard.

But I was Very much crazy to get admission in this school.

So one of my brothers helped me out and came with me to get its admission Form.

I filled this form.

enrolled in admission test Cleared it and selected for an interview.

I got admission in this school and stood among the Top 25 Students out of thousand candidates.

I spent 5 years in this institute from pre-9th to Fsc Part II.

This institute became a blessing for me.

It was really hard to study here in the Beginning for me.

Because all subjects were in English medium.

My first year in this school was very hard.

Anyhow, I really worked hard and sustained here.

This school has a rule.

If you couldn't meet their criteria they kick you out.

But Alhamdullilah I sustained here and I stood among top three students in this whole duration.

I got 7th postion In all Over Gilgit Baltistan in Matriculation and 4th position in HSSC.

Then I got selected for NTHP IBA Karachi.

But I was interested in Chemical Engineering so I applied for Nomination for Engineering

Seats got selected for Dawood University of engineering and technology.

I Got scholarships London Foundation Scholarships and Dawood Treasurer for High achievement

in Exams.

I became the first female chemical engineer from gilgit Baltistan.

Recently I won Chinese Govt scholarship for Ms in chemical Engineer and the only Chemical

engineer and the only girl from Gilgit Baltistan.

I was working as operation Analyst in Yunus textiles Mills in Karachi.

the company Awarded me Award of Excellence on fulfilling their targets and Goals.

For more infomation >> I do not believe in luck. I believe in Dedication. Inspiration from Gilgit Baltistan. - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Habibie Recreational Park: Tangga 1000 - Things to do in Batam #1 - Duration: 11:20.

For more infomation >> Habibie Recreational Park: Tangga 1000 - Things to do in Batam #1 - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to figure out what to do with your life - #realtalkwithrobbie episode 2 - Duration: 13:04.

- I like sports.

I could do something in sports.

- Uh-huh, uh-huh.

In what capacity?

- You know, like the general manager of a baseball team.

- Yeah, well, that could be tough to get.

- The problem I have with some of these personality

assessments like the Meyers-Briggs or the strengths finders

and other assessments is that they don't answer

the million dollar question,

and the million dollar question is: Now what?

Now, what do I do with my life?

No, seriously, what should I do with my life?

Okay, I took the Meyers-Briggs.

I'm ENTJ.

Okay, now what?

Does that mean because I like other people

that I should become a salesperson?

Does that mean that because I'm a connector,

that I should become a recruiter?

Does that mean that I should become a doctor

because I enjoy giving forward?

What does that mean?

What action should I take with my life and so,

over the course of this video,

I'm going to give you some of my secrets and

the questions that I ask to the people that

I'm having coffee with and I've done hundreds of these

and I've gotten really good at honing down what

the real issues are and what's holding people

from taking the next step.

- Okay, sports, movies.

What about a talk show host?

(laughter)

- Talk show host?

That's good.

(laughter)

- I think I'd be good at that.

I talk to people all the time.

Someone even told me once they thought

I'd be a good talk show host.

- Really?

- Yeah, a couple of people.

(laughter)

- Number one is the dream job doesn't exist,

so stop following it.

I know you're trying to combine two skills into one

but let's be real.

What you're looking for,

especially if you're watching this video,

it doesn't really exist in real life and

by going after that,

I think you're really setting yourself backwards.

So, when I'm doing a coaching session,

when I'm talking to somebody,

the first thing that I do and the first question I ask is,

"What is your dream situation?"

Not your dream job, but what is your dream situation?

So, I'll give you an example of what that means.

For me, I am very clear on what I want my life to be like.

I want to live and work out of Thailand.

I want to be able to do it on my own terms and

I want it to involve writing and possibly digital marketing

or a combination of both.

I know that's what I want to do.

I already did an experiment, an experiment last year,

where I took a six month trip with my wife and

my two-year-old daughter at the time and I said to myself,

"This is something that I can do."

So, for me, my dream situation is how do I do that?

I have to be independent.

I have to be able to make good money outside of Thailand

and I have to be able to, obviously, do this all remotely.

I worked backwards from my savings.

I work backwards from my career.

How do I achieve that goal?

So, like, I am very clear.

I don't want to build a huge digital agency.

I am very clear that I don't want to build a big company.

I don't want to build a start-up and,

because I've been able to experience that first hand,

I know what I don't want and this has helped me

determine what my dream situation is.

Tip Number Two:

Accept the fact that nobody's going to hire you

if you have no social proof in the job

that you're applying for.

If you're a project manager and you've been doing

project management for 10 years and you want to become

a product marketer or a digital marketer

and you don't have experience in this, or social proof,

not experience but social proof that you're good

at digital marketing then you're never gonna get that job

through applying online or any of the traditional means.

Nobody's going to give you a chance to hire you

at something you might be good at.

It's not the way that this economy works and

it's not the way that this hiring system works.

Nobody's going to give you a chance to hire you

at something that they think you might be good at

unless they are your aunt or your uncle and

sometimes I'd argue that that doesn't always work either.

So, the question is now how do you actually actually build

social proof in something you don't have experience in?

Especially if you're at this crossroads of your life

where you're thinking,

"Well, I've been doing project management.

"I don't want to see a project plan for the rest of my life.

"How do I actually get out of that field and

"do something else but I also don't want to start over."

How do you actually get social proof of something?

That's for a different video but it really comes down

to hustle and understanding that you can get this experience

on your own as a freelancer or as a side hustle.

The internet is a crazy place where you can learn anything

and it's less about learning and reading.

It's about doing.

So, I talk to so many people and ask

"How do you learn new skills?"

And like, "Well, I read a lot of books."

Nah, like, reading is good but if you're trying to build

a new skill set, reading isn't going to help.

I'm a big fan of reading books but I know that when

I need to learn something new,

or I need to make a transition from one career to another,

that I have to make that leap and

the only reason I can do that is to teach myself or

to learn these new skills, build that experience.

- Maybe I could be like an announcer, like a color man.

(laughter)

You know how I always make those

interesting comments during the game?

(laughter)

- Yeah, yeah, you make good comments.

- So, what about that?

- Well, you know, they tend to give those jobs

to ex-ballplayers and people that are, you know,

in broadcasting.

(laughter)

- So, the next tip is, especially if you're trying to make

this transition from one career to another and

you're trying to figure out what to do next with your life,

the one thing you have to understand is

to make that transition,

you only really have to convince one person.

You have to convince one person to give you that job title

and a job that you can do for a few years and

you can put on your LinkedIn and your resume and it says,

hey, I can actually do this.

I actually have social proof that I'm good at what I'm doing

and you can point to case studies

and it's an easier discussion.

If you find yourself having to sell yourself,

then it doesn't really work.

Every interview that I've been part of where

I'm having to sell myself and the conversation isn't smooth,

I never get that job, almost never.

So, understand that people want to hire people that

they know are good at what they do but understand that

if you convince one person, you don't have to convince

an entire company or an entire industry.

You just have to convince one person to give you that chance

and again, how you actually do that

is for a different video,

but just stop trying to boil the ocean

and apply for jobs online,

especially if your resume and LinkedIn don't match

exactly what you're applying for.

If it's for something else or

you want to explore something else,

then you're going to have to convince one person who has

the ability to give you a legit job that they pay you for

and to help you take it to the next level.

Understand this.

Nobody's going to hire you for something that

you think you might be good at.

If you don't know what you're good at,

they for sure what you're good at

and so your value proposition needs to be very, very clear.

I like to play Devil's Advocate and ask them

a set of extreme questions that help them change

their perspective on how good or bad their situation is

or really, what their options are in choosing

what to do next with their life and their career.

I'll give you an example.

I spoke with someone who has 10 years of project management

experience from a great company but

can't stand the job anymore,

just can't look at another project plan,

can't stand looking at the people that he works with

because he's just not into project management

but he's good at it and he recognizes that

he can't get hired for anything else

outside of project management.

So, we start talking and the first thing I did is

I started with his dream situation and

after a few questions, we got on the topic of Los Angeles.

He wants to live in Los Angeles because he likes surfing,

he likes the weather, he likes the people,

and he likes the food.

Okay, so he has this option to actually transfer to L.A.,

so I said, great.

That's already a great thing.

What's the worst case scenario?

Let's say the worst case scenario is you get fired.

You're in L.A., okay, great.

What happens now?

He goes,

"Well, if I get fired, I have 10 years of

"project management experience.

"I already have offers from different companies.

"I have good confidence that I can get

"another job pretty quickly."

Okay, although you don't want to do project management,

we're playing the Extremes Game and you can always go back

to the things that you're good at.

Fine.

What happens if you can't get a project management job?

What happens now?

He goes,

"Well, I've been saving up a lot of money.

"I can live in L.A. for a pretty long time

"on the money that I've saved up."

Okay, that doesn't seem so bad.

You've already made some great long-term decisions.

Let's just say that you got fired from your job

as a project manager in L.A. and you run out of savings.

Do you become homeless?

Do you have a wife and kids?

He says no, so okay great.

I said,

"What's the worst case scenario?"

He goes,

"Well, if that happens, I can always move in with

"my aunt and my uncle who live in Redondo Beach

"and they have a big house that I can stay in."

That's your worst case scenario?

Your worst case scenario is you live with your wealthy aunt

and your uncle in Redondo Beach who miss seeing you anyway?

That's the worst thing that can happen

if everything else fails?

Now, I understand it's not ideal to live

with your aunt and your uncle but if you play

the Extremes Game, nine times out of 10,

it's really not that bad and you've psyched yourself

out of making that next step decision because

you're so worried about what's going to happen next.

Play the Extremes Game.

Play the Devil's Advocate.

Sit down with your family or your friends and say,

"What is the absolute worst case scenario?

"What happens?"

(laughter)

- How do you get that, though?

Where do you start?

- Well, that's where it gets tricky.

(laughter)

- You can't just walk into a building and say,

"I wanna be a talk show host."

- I wouldn't think so.

(laughter)

- It's all politics.

(laughter)

- Last tip is follow your effort, not your passions.

I can't stand when somebody gets up on stage, or on video,

and says, "Follow your passions."

I think it's, quite possibly,

one of the worst advice out there that you could give,

because my passion is to travel the world

and take pictures of my food and post them on Instagram.

That's literally my passion but, unfortunately,

I won't get paid for that.

So, when I quit my job in 2012,

it was the first time I've never had a paycheck.

What I naturally did, subconsciously,

is I went to connect with other people,

so I took a lot of coffee meetings.

I took 250 coffee meetings in 400 days.

Next thing I did was I started writing every day.

I never wrote in my entire life until I quit my job.

These two things,

along with helping people advance their careers,

these are the things that I spent

a lot of time and effort on,

even when I wasn't making money on it.

Now, I make money because of that,

but that's naturally where I progressed.

So, if someone told me that I can make $200,000 a year

selling potatoes online while I live in Thailand,

I'm gonna be the best damn potato salesman that ever existed

Of course, I'm not passionate about potatoes.

I could care less about potatoes.

But, I recognize that I'm good at it and

I can make money doing it.

So, when people say follow your passions,

I think it's advice that's often misguided and

you need to follow your effort.

If you quit your job,

what are the things that you would do naturally?

If you won the Lotto,

what are the things that you would do naturally

without anyone telling you that you have to do that?

So, follow your effort, become good at those things,

and once you make money,

you can start making riskier decisions with your career

and then you become really good at

other things that you want to try out.

Once you establish social proof that you're good at it,

then you can go ahead and convince one person

to help you make that leap into a different career.

That's how it works.

So, if you're trying to figure out

what do I do next with my life,

stop reading, stop taking personality assessment tests.

Again, they work a little bit but they don't tell you

what to do next with your life and

if you follow your effort, you build social proof,

you understand that you can build opportunities

in areas that you don't have direct experience in

or that your resume doesn't say directly.

That's the way that I live my life,

that's the way that I've advanced my career

and if you do that,

I think you'll have a lot of success in your life.

For more infomation >> How to figure out what to do with your life - #realtalkwithrobbie episode 2 - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

Want to Keep Your Best Employees? Do This - Duration: 0:47.

The leadership team at my company

strongly believes in promoting from within for a variety of reasons.

Number one: It's a retention tool.

If people aren't getting promoted they're gonna wonder

where else they can go to get the experience,

the money and the responsibility that you're not giving them.

Number two: It's an attraction tool.

When you want to hire people they want to know

that there's a career path for them that's gonna take them on next level.

And then number three: Is if you're going to expand

beyond your core business geographically or service line,

you have to be able to have a leadership in the next ranks.

However, the only way to really promote from within effectively

is to have a great training program

so you incorporate the mission

to promote from within with the actual process

of how you're gonna do a training and develop it,

then you can accomplish some great things and create your own leaders.

For more infomation >> Want to Keep Your Best Employees? Do This - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pablo, titular do time Sub-15 do Paraná Clube - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Pablo, titular do time Sub-15 do Paraná Clube - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

#AskSpitzer - How do people decide what Spitzer should look at? - Duration: 1:04.

Hi.

My name is Janice Lee and I'm a staff astronomer here at IPAC.

My question is: "how does Spitzer figure out what it's going to observe?"

The answer is it's like a competition, so astronomers from all over the world send in

proposals to ask that Spitzer make certain observations, and they describe how those

observations will help them make new discoveries.

Then other groups of astronomers - selected based on their expertise and their background

- get together, read the proposals, study them and debate on which proposals are the

best ones, and the ones that should be observed by Spitzer.

And this is also the way that other Great Observatories and in fact other observatories

in the ground select the places on the sky that their telescopes should look at.

For more infomation >> #AskSpitzer - How do people decide what Spitzer should look at? - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

What to do if you find false records about yourself online - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> What to do if you find false records about yourself online - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Titanic - Respostas do Abismo (Parte 2) - Duration: 55:36.

For more infomation >> Titanic - Respostas do Abismo (Parte 2) - Duration: 55:36.

-------------------------------------------

Dil Dhadakne Do - Sanmukha Priya | 27 August Episode, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

Dil Dhadakne Do - Sanmukha Priya | 27 August Episode, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017

For more infomation >> Dil Dhadakne Do - Sanmukha Priya | 27 August Episode, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Do Not Worry - Duration: 6:13.

Jesus Christ commands us not to worry, not to be concerned about tomorrow

because we cannot change anything by worrying. He says that our Heavenly

Father knows what we need and He will freely give it to us, He will supply in

all our needs because He takes care of the birds of the heavens, He will also

take care of His children. Jesus gives peace beyond all understanding

to those who obey Him, but as it is written: There is no peace for the sinner.

The sinner has a reason to worry even though he is a believer. Jesus said

He will never leave us, He will never forsake us, but He also said that if we

deny Him, He will certainly also deny us. If we make God our refuge, if we live for

the kingdom of God and we obey the commands of Jesus then we can pray with

confidence and we can trust the Lord and know that He will answer our prayer,

that He will take care of us. But if we disobey Him and we live selfishly for

ourselves, if we have no business with God, if we don't care for Jesus Christ

and for His kingdom then we have reason to be worried. It is only when we are in

obedience to Jesus, in Christ, that He gives us peace beyond all understanding,

no matter what our circumstances are, because He is in control. They once came

to Jesus and told Hm about a tower that fell on people, the Tower of Siloam, and

they were killed, and Jesus said to them:"If you do not

repent you will perish likewise." There is no peace for the sinner, no peace for the

person who disobeys Jesus Christ, he has reason to worry not only about his

current situation and what is happening in the world, the uncertainties, the

anxiety that is destroying so many people. It is because of sin, it is

because of not obeying Jesus. They do not have Jesus and therefor they do not have

peace. If we obey Jesus then we have no reason to worry, then we can have

confidence, and His peace will be in us and with us. If we sin and disobey Him

that peace will leave us. Do you want that peace that Jesus gives, that peace

beyond all understanding? Then obey Him obey the gospel of Jesus Christ, live in

obedience to Him. Repent and be baptized in water, obey His commands, live holy and

righteous and Jesus Christ will give His peace in you. He will give his Holy

Spirit in you, He will reveal Himself to you and you will be in peace even though

this whole world is falling to pieces, because God is in control. But He looks

after those who take Him seriously, those who are for Him. If God is for us, who can

be against us, but if we are against God then we are without the protection of

God. Jesus said that He will never leave us He will never forsake us, but if we

deny Him, He will certainly also deny us. If we do not take Him seriously and we

do not obey Him, in our day of trouble, we will call on Him and He will not answer,

because when He called we did not answer, we were not interested in Him.

If we deny Jesus, He will certainly also deny us but if we seek to please Him, if

we live for Him and for His kingdom, then we can rest at ease, we can be at peace,

because He fills us with His peace that passes all understanding, then we need

not worry. Are you worried? Are you concerned about

tomorrow, about the future, about what is happening in the world, about what could

happen? Obey the gospel of Jesus Christ and He will give you peace beyond all

understanding. He will give you peace that you cannot find anywhere else

because He takes care of those who trust Him and who obey Him. May Jesus bless you.

Jesus Christ is alive and hell is real. I am here to introduce you to Jesus

Christ so that you can know Him and follow Him and have eternal life.

Subscribe to my channel to learn more about Jesus. May Jesus bless you.

For more infomation >> Do Not Worry - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

jonas/mahdi | what you do - Duration: 1:01.

Jonas and Mahdi

Imagine if they are in a relationship

For more infomation >> jonas/mahdi | what you do - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

DO TRZECH RAZY SZTUKA | Koszut's Riffs 004 - Duration: 8:29.

Shit

I recorded no sound

fuuuuck

fuuuck

Today's episode is being recorded three times

because I haven't turned on my microphone twice

have fun

Welcome to the fourth episode of Koszut's Riffs

I'm recording it for the third time

because I didn't turn the microphone on

that's how today's beat looks like

yup

by the way

i've got a new cup!

I had to brag

and..

the song begins

with this riff

umm

it's funny 'cause I'm doing this for the third time

but ok

let's go

it kinda reminds me of

System of a Down

umm

yup, and then

comes the 2nd guitar

and that's actually the riff

with which I started this whole theme

and it goes like

that's how it ends

umm

it sounds a bit like Dani California

that last bit

umm it was somewhere out there

but that's how it sounded

umm

and then the snare comes in

I'm not the best in composing drums

but that's what came to my mind

this image of a march

and then, look out

here comes the

here come the organs

I'll show you my organs

these are my organs

aand

it starts with..

it's these chords

however, I played them like this

it's the same chords

A#

A

Gm

F

yup, and thats..

you can't see me

and that's what the left hand plays

on the organs

the bass part

yup, and it goes round and round

umm

and that's

all of the instruments used here

umm

but I also tried to make a different version of this song

sounding more like rock

aand..

it turned out like this

check it yourself

yup, that's how it looks like

umm

I played it like this

umm..

decide for yourself, tell me which version you liked better

umm

and..

Thanks for watching, and see you in the next episode

For more infomation >> DO TRZECH RAZY SZTUKA | Koszut's Riffs 004 - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcrawler - THE PLEASURE OF RECEIVING "LIKES" | 2 min between fiction and reality - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Nightcrawler - THE PLEASURE OF RECEIVING "LIKES" | 2 min between fiction and reality - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 10 Self Love? How to "Do" Self-Love the Easy Way - Duration: 3:01.

(soft upbeat music)

- Hi, I'm Joanna Shakti, the soul love mentor.

Does the thought of self-love frustrate you,

confuse you, even piss you off?

It was the bane of my existence for so many years.

There was a guy in college who literally said

I am not going to date you because you don't love yourself.

And then five years later, I find myself divorced

from a different guy.

But a big part of the reason we were divorced

was because he could never have loved me enough

for me to actually feel loved.

The hole where love should have been

was so empty.

So let's talk about three different ways

you can turn up self-love in your life right now.

So before we talk about self-love itself, let me say this.

When we don't love ourselves, we abandon ourselves,

and that, my friend, leads to the number one destroyer

of relationships, the number one cause

of breakups and divorce.

So let's look at self-love and the red flags

for self-abandonment.

Know thyself.

You need to know what truly makes you happy.

You need to know and communicate your needs,

wants, desires, boundaries, turn-ons.

And if you don't know those, that's a big

self-abandonment red flag.

Next, accept thyself.

You have to accept all of you, warts and all,

strengths and weaknesses,

perfections and imperfections, your beauty and your mess.

And if you are judging you, if you are beating

yourself up, if you are trying to hide or deny parts of you,

those are all big red flags of self-abandonment

and that you need to turn up the self-love.

To thine own self be true.

Thank you, Shakespeare.

That's a good one.

What that means is treat yourself well.

Speak kindly to you.

Share your truth.

Take care of you.

And honor your boundaries.

That's love for you.

(soft upbeat music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét