Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily channel Apr 29 2018

[silence]

Hey guys! What's up? We are back!

Today we are going to introduce you to our brand new concept and organisation so...

Stick with us!

[intro]

So, let's start with the channel's concept itself.

We are going to open up to the whooooole universe!

The whole universe! [bang]

THE UNIVERSE!

Well, maybe not the whole universe, but the K-Pop universe in general!

So, like, everything that's around BTS, maybe not just them!

But still, our goal is to create content with you guys since, we're like a family and everything!

So, we'll ask you to help us with content: videos, fanarts...

...the usual things we already used to ask you before!

Talking about videos making and stuff,

We've got a brand new schedule for you!

[YAAAAAAAY]

On Tuesdays, twice a month, you'll get News videos, like you used to get before

but a little shorter!

Then, on Sundays, we'll release videos that we will make with your help and...

...it will only be once a month!

OF COURSE, you'll get bonus content for BTS members' birthdays, MV releases,

or like new albums, comebacks etc.

So, what's new about all of this?!

We've prepared some things to interact directly with you guys

On Fridays now, we'll make live shows twice a month.

Look on our SNS for more details about it.

One will be dedicated to reading Fanfictions - your favourite ones or the ones that you wrote!

Then, the second one is going to be about chilling together, getting to know each other...

...talking about what we like, I mean just like, creating a real bond!

Becomming a family! A real community!

So, that's it for our new content and organisation!

Now, let's talk about something a little bit different.

If you want to become a part of Channel Bangtan, we are searching for anchors and a social media manager.

If you're interested, and you want to be a part of this, you can fill up the form below and become a part of us!

(you'll never get out of here!)

Thank you for watching! I hope to see you soon!

It was Lara for Channel Bangtan, see you guys, I guess... BYE!

Once you Jim-in, you can NEVER Jim-out!

For more infomation >> CHANNEL BANGTAN IS BACK ! - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Future of the Channel | An Update - Duration: 6:02.

Hey guys, what's going on? This is ChampionAsh5357 logging in for an

update episode. So basically, I'm gonna be here to discuss what's happening to this

channel and probably why I've been off so long. So for the why...no internet.

I basically didn't have working internet to be able to post any episodes.

So, I've finally gotten that back. However, it's during finals. So, I'm not gonna be

posting. So, let me tell you what's gonna change, and I'm gonna tell you when I'm

gonna get back to posting videos in a regular schedule. So, the first thing is

that I'm gonna have a new schedule for posting videos which is going to be

effective as of June 1st. So you only have to wait until another month before

I start posting videos again. Not that long.

So, until then, there won't be much activity. I'll still answer some comments, but

that's pretty much the most I'll be able to do at the time. The finalized schedule

will be that tutorials will come up on Saturday as usual but at 5:00 p.m. EST for

anybody who wants a more standardized time. Games, for me just playing around,

will be Wednesday at 3 p.m. EST, and anything I do that's special or any update video

I do will come out on Sunday at noon which is when this video is actually

premiering. I'm recording it a bit beforehand, but that's when this video is

going to go up. The entire channel is gonna get an update. I'm also

making a new channel trailer and creating an outro instead of an intro

because I figured if I'm gonna come back, I better come back in style.

So, before I log off, I actually want to tell you about one of the new mods I'm

creating which is called Custom Ideas. Now, Custom Ideas is mod where basically

I give back to you by making ideas you suggest to me on GitHub. So there's a

GitHub for it. It's completely open-source. You guys can take whatever

you want out of it, but I'll basically program everything within it such as if

you want a paperclip you can get a paperclip. I don't know it's an idea. Just

suggest an issue on GitHub or suggest in one of my comments saying that you

want it in the Custom Ideas mod and I'll do it there. It'll be in the description

along with the Super Mario Brothers mod. The release of Custom Ideas will be on

June 1st as well along with the next update of the Super Mario Brothers mod for

anybody who's wondering what happened to that, and now I'm actually, since I want to

be somewhat productive in this video, gonna read some comments. So let me pull

that up. So here we are. I'm gonna start a month ago because that's probably

where I left off and haven't been really replying. So Skyler

Knoflick, "For some reason, the dual furnace works for me, but only after eating my items

the first time put it in. What I mean by this is that the first time I place the

dual furnace and put fuel and the two items in the recipe, the gui closes and when I open

it up again all the items are gone." So this could either be because your

worldIn is not remote so you need to put the !worldIn.isRemote, or

that you actually never set the read or write NBTs

so that it actually stores the data inside of it so it doesn't delete it

whenever you close it. So that's for the custom dual furnace. So Kazoolord 22,

"mine won't find the textures?" in the first episode or the third episode of

1.8 I ever made, the first block. Well yours probably doesn't find textures is

because you probably made the block state incorrectly, or you didn't register

in the registerRender. If you didn't do the block state, make sure your textures

have your modID:the location of where your block texture is, and if it's in

your registerRender, make sure you have the Minecraft.getMinecraft.getItem

Manager() so that it registers the render to set the location of where

the models of the blocks are. Scrumpy, "please change your thumbnail. It's

painful look at." I'm sorry, but a subscriber send

it to me, and I was very happy about it. But because you asked, I will change

it mainly because it's a new new series, and everything is going to be revamped.

Because you commented, I'm sorry. I really did enjoy this thing.

I personally would prefer if it would have the standardized text, but it looked

beautiful. Thank you again for the people who made art for me. It was wonderful.

So this is actually very important. This is Kashiwagi Furnace. I'm gonna

leave the translated comment in the description below, but this one basically

goes over all the errors for my custom entities and sounds video. So thank you

very much because I didn't do the best job at explaining it. So I'm very sorry but

thank you so much for pointing out all the problems that's there. I'll leave it in

the description I'll give full credit to him. V games, "i have mode but no blocks and

other things why!!!!" Uh...it's not my mod so you're asking the wrong person. I'm sorry.

I did a mod showcase when this mod literally first came out,

and I have no idea why the blocks and other things aren't there. You

have to pull that up with the mod creator. And Updation, "After all this time,

my mans still grinding out his channel videos." Sure. I'm not dead yet. So that's pretty much

it for this episode. If you guys want to support the channel leave a

subscribe somewhere you like and just have fun. I hope you enjoy the rest of

the day. I'll see you guys in a month with the whole new channel. Actually,

the first tutorial that's going to be coming up on that Saturday is actually

custom energy, a thing I was recommended a couple of months ago, but I

never went to. Followed by that, I'm gonna do the custom crafting table and custom

3d chests for SpecialTileEntityRender. That's pretty much it. So I'll

see you guys in the next video. So this is ChampionAsh5357 logging out.

I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> The Future of the Channel | An Update - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Channel Commercial & Promos Part 24 - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Disney Channel Commercial & Promos Part 24 - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tê Công Hàng Yêu 2018 - Phim Lẻ Trung Quốc - Phim Bộ Channel - Duration: 1:21:44.

For more infomation >> Tê Công Hàng Yêu 2018 - Phim Lẻ Trung Quốc - Phim Bộ Channel - Duration: 1:21:44.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Channel Commercial & Promos (2009) Part 4 - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Disney Channel Commercial & Promos (2009) Part 4 - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer / Jorge Cartoons - ft. ポプテピピック (Sub eng) - Duration: 0:31.

Thanks for watching the video.

If they are on a cell phone, use the button below.

If they are on a computer, subscribe from here.

Thank you all for subscribe to my channel

And you, that you did not ...

I'm going to your house right now.

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer / Jorge Cartoons - ft. ポプテピピック (Sub eng) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

All Hail King Julien Memorable Moments Part 114 Top Cartoon for Kids & Children Channel- Isac Wood - Duration: 17:43.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

and Julian we have a problem with the Royal to-do list what kind of problem

would I forgive you duties why is more tied to the end of your fishing line why

are you holding my magic bag

I'm okay I was only partially digest the magic must be locked inside two panes

and this tool is the magic maybe I'm just a co-star okay the

instructions on the bag were vague and by vague I mean non-existent but this

should work or to forgive me night superious I strike nothing Tama what's

wrong with your machine might need an adjustment to get the mixture right more

or less I heard

rapid crime welcome to the new secret headquarters of the how could you let

him drink it it was Julian and magic beads nope it's amazing what you can

accomplish it out slave all the Jews are guns now Maurice and with the free time

left over I had time to start right over no Maurice its coffee it what are the

truly kingly potential buried underneath my Julian lamp I have an announcement

King Julien is dead I told you I had a drink that could improve you are the

same way yeah that sounds pretty far-fetched to me where did this drink

come from magic beans thanks for volunteering what that's because a tiny

brain is not yet brown Julien eyes drank up it's like four suburbs that's because

it chewing instead of swallowing and still have time left to wait for it

they the way Brown Julian affects people is unpredictable

nearly vibrated but Pharaoh cowboy out Maurice Brown Julian has opened my eyes

like I can see the jungle

all of same Massacre is someone put on the strength of my even talking right

now or is someone moving my turns for me

we're almost out of beans just unless you want a bunch of Brown sorry for

startling you as you know coffees affects what it's depleting your

cerebral blood flow

everything is go Julian you remember me one should remember his arch-nemesis oh

is that what you are I thought you were the guy who failed two different Lemur

Kingdom - it's me

using a simple cup of coffee since our last encounter I've had chance a

watching your every move I spent my is training crocodiles to

carry coffee along an underwater rail system to your code I knew the moment

you've said horrible coffee cravings they need coffee coffee which I have

fucker the brown Julian it needs how does that sound

Julian Julian I'm gorgeous sorry

hey thanks smart Mort I don't know what it is but I find your British accent

very soothing he has the same accent as me Oh

each infusion that's what I remember Carl likes showing up in my bed and

whining about his family's poo coffee business that's it dick house cool

coffee heels look who's working on giant jumping rats

semi-intelligent vicious loyal I've been semi-intelligent to claim my

throne we must destroy Carl's coffee stranglehold on my kingdom and replace

with my own coffee stranglehold on my kingdom whoever could use a snap jacott

coffee in the end he was the best of us all

right King Julien chimed with his booms

but before you consume me I'm curious that's your plan

predict your brilliant King brain would go after my feelings

maybe I hope you're applauding your own downfall Karl but that's what's

happening here you're falling truly despite your genius

you've never been able to take care of your people so now I will and no falling

balloon is going to and they are officially on strike we want a working

wage whatever that is and a retirement plan that doesn't involve being tied up

in a sack all I ask is that you help me take out the trash

I found myself getting distracted by a single hot seat I'm not even sure what

that's a pal oh I know what it's about but

you made the right decision your majesty for Mort and the kingdom will be fired

without God fortunately there will always be other evil clans

oh by the way that weapon takes several minutes to recharge

what are you pause on you know I know exactly what to do

I hereby declare that the baby but cut in half

Wow you better see you're really getting the hang of this whole being king thing

I know right the papers love me someone screaming about a photo attached so

naturally I overreacted you know why you did the right thing poncho you're right

there's no fusa jack this is my oldest and bestest friend Rob the party animal

it's just a brow lift eye tightening chin tuck nose reeling whale blubber lip

enhancement packing peanuts on the cheeks pretty standard gotta keep the

age gremlins away me yeah back in the day

weirdest guy would like those crazy babies are attached at the bellybutton

hip hop and Rob's been on a worldwide party tour for like ever

been too long but from the road for old times sake Maurice look you're not

supposed to be here Rob King Julien's uncle expressly forbid me to return but

uncle King Julien is no longer is lifted

why do I get the feeling this is a bad idea because it is

you call that hydration what is this amateur hour and Ted your maniac break

that many bones just rolling out of man you're in for trade buddy bet you never

seen something like this Pumbaa who's my face here trying to need

my face pretty impressive right yeah pretty impressive for a polka party at

an old folks home doctor-prescribed owned us Brett now

you've got a big old serving of party on a sizzling hot plate how'd you do it I

just hear things better I had my old ears replaced with dolphin ear drums

they work extra great those pok pok are laughing at you Mort they think you're

weak right Julie

pretty impressive trampoline action right maybe last year but if you rescue

some serious next-level had all my old bones replaced with bird bones

completely Hollow we even picked out the space in that old whale carcass remember

we didn't do it because while I was banished and living our you can always

make new ones

kangjae maurice what are you doing bloke do you

something happen oh yeah something definitely happened my job was to watch

over Prince Julia but Rob not the point clover Rob wanted Prince to lead all to

himself because without Julian he was just plain

old Rob mcard and nobody party exhausting get him started on a mango

drip stat

I count 15 lemurs down this branch does not look like rug these are your people

King Julien really dead from partying too hard I was just dropping my booty to

the floor with Todd last night oh how many more King Julien where does it end

okay alright I'll do it I will rebound this Rob McDon no it's okay I know

you're here to banish me again word gets around let me guess

Maurice he's not a fan I'm sorry when I see one when can I say it when when can

I say it we're now gonna sit now and next year now never now Maurice would

never stir you've got me

hey why didn't anyone invite me Brad Brad spray it wasn't spying break

GG it was just King Julien's old friend Rob

MOOCs rob was out of control pushing the partying as far as he could

to get back on top of the scene animals got hurt what my friends did it make it

do something presume still dancing and he blamed his downfall on King Julien

said he'd get even someday if it was the last thing he did come on Julie keep up

we'll have to track him King Julien

I hate to be critical but Club moist as a dump so Rob technically you require a

medical license to call yourself a doctor but the medical society

overlooked one thing good I need yes you were right he'll

make an excellent donor it's true you have pretty luxury silent before

removing my face or you don't need consent when you operate out ever

Rob McDonald in every club shut its doors on me I was a nobody I never knew

wrong but looking back wow did I make the right decision

start the operation doc I'm ready

this won't hurt a bit mr. King Julien

don't worry q Julie I'll get you out of this rabbit goes under the tree believe

it or not your majesty that's a good

and this is why I hate doctors whoa buddy so who's up for a funeral huh I

hereby commit to the brainy be okay who wants to partay

For more infomation >> All Hail King Julien Memorable Moments Part 114 Top Cartoon for Kids & Children Channel- Isac Wood - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

Intro to my Channel! - Duration: 1:53.

Oh God, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Why am I subjecting myself to this?

(Dies inside)

Hi, I'm Delta Wo1f and as you probably already saw, this is an introduction video.

For this channel I plan to post

speedpaints of my art, my fursuit making,

possibly some skits with my friends and maybe some fursuit dance videos, and

probably add a few interesting stories and that

are worthy enough to share on YouTube.

My goal is to try to post at least

twice every month or I'll try

once every week if that's even possible, but I am in school. I'm really busy

so we'll just see what my life wants to do.

ALRIGHT

(Hacks up everything)

OK, here's a little about me.

I am an introvert, as you can probably tell and I don't even feel safe talking in front of a camera.

This is absolutely terrififying.

I'm very awkward and clumsy-

I do tend to fall down stairs a lot, and...

Not proud about that fact.

I'm also a songwriter and artist and a musician.

Here's a few facts about my fursona.

Her name's Delta, but there's no really special meaning

or specific reason I named her that, I just really like the name.

I created this fursuit, and I'm also creating her bodysuit right now.

Find me on my Furry Amino and my Instagram

I'll...put the

usernames right here...

Like, comment and subscribe, if you feel like it, and I'll be posting more content soon. Bye!

Hi, I'm Delta Wo1f...

Forgot my next line

For more infomation >> Intro to my Channel! - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Update to the the Channel (Part 2) - Duration: 4:52.

Yo what is up guys it is your boy king Cali760 and we are back at it again

with another video guys in in today's video we're gonna be talking about my

primary YouTube channel my secondary YouTube channel and my twitch channel so

the reason for the video guys is that I got quite a few comments in livestream

also on videos that what happened to your channel what happened

ours is your YouTube channel banned you know things like that so ladies and

gentlemen I'm gonna address this basically my YouTube channel is not

banned okay it does not have any Community Guidelines strikes does not

have any copyright strikes okay for some reason my channel has been restricted

for streaming for 90 days okay I've been in contact with YouTube numerous of

times YouTube does not seem to maybe care or the lack of empathy that I'm

getting from them and they'll respond back I'll respond back to them and I

don't see anything so I've been doing this and I've been doing this in hopes

like they can revoke the restriction for 90 days and I get my YouTube channel

back however ladies and gentlemen I still post videos on this channel okay

my channel is based around streaming I rarely rarely post any videos on this

channel I've only been doing this lately to keep my channel active keep you subs

viewers family active also still interested into the channel as well

until we get our channel back for streaming okay ladies and gentlemen so

the amount of love and support that you guys do on their streams with the likes

the comments the subscriptions whatever it may be ladies and gentleman I ask

that you show that same same support and love that you guys do with the videos

just because like I said at this moment or not be streaming on this channel for

quite some time until I get my streaming back okay

so until then they are videos okay if there's a certain video that you

you want to see ladies and gentlemen comment in the blow haha in the below

hashtag whatever it is and I'll definitely do that alright guys so this

is the primary Channel I asked for two things if you're new to the channel

subscribe to the channel also right next to that subscribe button is gonna be a

bell I want you to smack that Bell make sure you have those posts no T's every

time I either post a video or when that time comes and your boy Kim Kelly goes

live on his primary channel alright so here's the secondary YouTube alright

guys this is my secondary YouTube channel right here you're gonna go up to

the YouTube right here in this search engine you're gonna type in X king

Callie okay ladies and gentlemen you're gonna click on it once you click on it

it's gonna bring you to this page here go ahead and click what you see is a xB

floor before the king cally and an X after seven six oh I want you guys to go

ahead and do two things for me if you're new to this channel right on this

channel right here is a red button I want you to smack it I want you to break

it all right right next to that is gonna be a bell I want you to smack that Bell

until you hear Bing are ladies and gentlemen that's that that's what we

have right there for the secondary YouTube channel guys to be much

appreciated to shield up this channel as well until we get back

my primary youtube channel alright there's another platform that i love

that i stream on i it's very difficult yes I said I love it because it's

streaming but it's difficult for me to get used to it because I'm just I

haven't done it for so long it is gonna be the twitch channel ladies and

gentleman all right here's a twitch channel right here we're gonna about to

get ready for it popping up ladies and gentleman I have 61 followers on this

twitch channel which I've only have for about a week or two if that so if you

guys are new to the twitch world new to the twitch channel here I want you guys

to follow this channel here much appreciate ladies and gentlemen and see

that handsome devil right there up in the screen mister Chicago's Merc I want

you guys to go to that man's channel on the twitch on the YouTube which YouTube

is the same as his name here I want you to follow that man alright if you guys

have done followed him had already been following him I want you to comment that

in the in the comments below letting me know but also when you go to his channel

come and I want to visit videos let me have another

King sent you and that you subscribe to his channel for some great great content

and most importantly some great for night wins

all right guys into the next video peace out it's a boy

King Cali seven six so peace

For more infomation >> Update to the the Channel (Part 2) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

IT'S HAPPENING - Duration: 13:20.

Hello bros, in case you haven't notice

There's a subscribe button down there

if you want to hit it

feel free to do so just- if you like the video, of course

which you haven't watched yet.

Just want to remind you guys in every single video

I ever make about that

roll the intro!

Last Week I Asked You

♪ leave your entries in the ♪

Oh, sorry, did I forget ever tell about my merch?

That's right

If you want to check out the hottest merch in the game

go to represent.com/pewdiepie right now and check it out

keep the intro

♪ in the sub reddit bros ♪

♪ and i'll wa-♪

OH SORRY

did I forget to mention A.S.S. is coming out on every single console ever in May.

please do check that out

Sorry guys.

You can actually play the intro now

♪ submissions ♪

♪ in the next episode of ♪

OH SORRY

I was getting lonely 💔

where did you go? 💔

the intro is so long 💔

There's not enough me in LWIAY 💔

just- you know what 💔

just roll the intro... I don't care anymore 💔😭

just LWIAY

I am wearing silly glasses.

Let's review LWIAY memes from last week

I've been sneaking some and

giggling to myself softly

that's about as funny as you guys get just so you know

we're on the same level (laughs)

We attract each other- there's a balance there, okay?

We have the same humor

and we're a group of intellectuals

There's nothing more to it

Now, let's review the memes

I've never been judged by your skin colour

Just was.

Take back everything

I just said

Earth angel.

PewDiePie is Johnny D's earth angel

wait what?

hello everyone, im back

uh, it's Johnny D's wife, Hellen

A pleasant good evening to all of his supporters and followers

I am here for two reasons

one of that is to extend our sincere gratitude to PewDiePie

For all the help that he has extended to us

he was like a...

guardian angel to Johnny D...

Man, I- I can't take this stuff

I really really appreciate this the positive sentiments.

I didn't do anything okay

if anything

I'm the one that got Johnny D in trouble in the first place

You guys were the ones that helped Johnny D

I just delivered the message

honestly, like I genuinely mean that

I feel uncomfortable getting this sort of praise when I-

I haven't earned it

Does anyone still remember Doki-Doki?

Honestly it translates so much better with doki-doki than stupid

whatever the show is called

Pewdiepie Neon Art

WHOAA

Did not expect that

goddamn that sexy

I like all the fan art that people have been working on for a long time

they're just all outdated now because I shaved

That's very cool, though. Thank you very much.

HaroldRevery

Now back to the garbage memes

Easiest way to suicide

Great..

Oh, it's Google vs. Bing?

(laughs)

What is Bing say?

Oh, no

99% really?

Oh, that's brilliant

Well Done, Bing

Well, it seems like I'm gonna have to switch to Bing from now on

Alpha slav kid

I've seen this one

That's how you know you're alpha

if you're walking like- (laughs)

PUBG sucks

Fortnight too

Aw, they're best friends

How wholesome

When does the Battle Royale meme gonna die?

Honestly... like it's fun for a while.

Pewdiepie: what's the best thing in the world? Boi: me Pewdiepie: omg u so mean i haet you!

*pewdiepie commits suicide* *boi visits Pewdiepie's grave*

Boi: MEƎM review

THIS IS SO SEHH

Can we post another outdated meme?

That's right. I already reviewed it.

There's no reason to keep it going

The Adventures of Pew Pew

Aww

I'm not actually wearing the hat to promo my new merch (SURE)

represent.com/pewdiepie check it out. (plese buy my merch)

It's just because

I don't wanna show my hair..

aw, I miss edgar so much

This will be the LWIAY I'm doing in Japan, by the way

Top 10 anime betrayals of all time

(laughs)

Yeah, it went south real fast, honestly

all great memes must die

all great memes must come to an end

I'm not one of you guys that just linger with old memes

"Oh why does he not say barrels anymore?"

"I miss when he said the barrel jokes"

Okay

I realized when things have to stop.

I'm not the one keep posting about the chair meme.

Can you do this?

Can you do that?

Super cringe to me right now, okay?

Don't even bother with chair memes cuz I'm way past them by now, okay

I bet you still like chair means, don't you?

Wait what?

It's worldwide shipping, what are you talking about?

Look, Ships Worldwide.

Are we lying about that?

Oh..

Oh shit..

Oh

(laughs)

OPPSIEE

(LAUGHS)

I'll talk to represent see when I do

jesus

My god. I love all these water-cooled CPUs.

Yeah, isn't it great?

Where is the Pewdiepie family? I miss them :(

That was a weird era of Pewdiepie

I don't know-

I don't know if we need to bring that back, to be honest.

I think the-the white walls really speaks for itself.

I don't need some flashy imagery and a bunch of distracting things in the background

to hide the fact that I'm-

I'm really not that entertaining.

i got the editors for that

(smiles)

Pewds Сука Блять notice me

ourcallboy- very cool, too bad it's outdated now

Honestly though, very dope.

I- I really appreciate all the fanart

thank you very much

This took me a lot of time

yeah, it sure looks like it..

That's funny, that's exactly what happens every time

Okay

Can we make ?

Yeah, we can make that joke

No we can't

Brad 2 will put it in-

against my will

that is so funny, you guys, honestly

this is- this is the top of stuff

I- I've been- we've been doing how many episodes?

20? 30?

and finally we have some really good memes here as you post it as

two thousand nine hundred of you upvoted so funnily

hey..

Good- you know what,

good for you guys

honestly

that is so great seri--

I'm so proud I am so

Proud right now.

This is a father moment that I can cherish

That's right, I didn't even have to shave I just go back in time

That's one of my many many super special abilities.

The thief is back!

HE'S NOW STOLEN PEWDS' FOREHEAD!

I didn't want to talk about this, but it is true

Jack's film has stolen my forehead

One of many things he will steal

How far will this man go?

At what point am I supposed to stop joking about this and be serious?

I'm sick of it. I'm sick and tired of it

oh

my

gAh

How about a nice cup of Pew News, anyone?

please brad one and brad two

please don't cut this out this is gold

who knows?

only Brad one and Brad two can tell

I'm merely just a messenge r

It's so annoying how its shaped

anytime I clap I'm like, now I gotta say it,

meme review

don't boost Brad's ego even further

Please, we don't need that

Proof of great handshaking skills

wait what

I remember that

He wouldn't he went in for a handshake, and I had to adjust myself, and why are you filming me?

Make me angry

We're gonna analyze every single moment of this okay, all right slow-mo way

Huh is he not going in for a handshake here, huh you see the angle?

It's like down. Not up. Huh look at that. He's trying to mess with me son of a garbage

Huh look at that. He changes I go in for the handshake as well. I'm like okay. All right. We're doing this

he

changes

He changes, but I'm like not fam nah. I got you

Wait what oh my god, it's super detail let me zoom out a little bit they're disrespecting women I

See it I take off my headphones

Stop a respect wow man

What what are you gonna? Do I have this he is right. I don't have a gun

Jesus Christ that is terrifying

Looks like a blood-borne character or something

It's terrifying

some Uzumaki sketch or something

rpgomes very nice a-very nice

Jack got married time to copy him pewds

Nice try Marzia

oh that's good

what? Next (clap)

Hello, it's me from the future

ah, the video just stopped working

I don't know what happened so I figured

Something happened in the meanwhile

You may have heard about it

That's right

Me and Marzia got engaged

Finally

(laughs)

What took you so long, felix?

So I thought

why don't I just finish this video off by reacting to your reaction to the engagement

South Korea and North Korea finally got together

They saw my proposal and they-

they were just so moved by it

She said she'll think about it

aww

What a beautiful moment.

She said yes.

Spoilers. She said yes.

Felix proposing to Marzia, leaked footage

I really wanted to do something cute like maybe, have maya involved

maybe like I could hide the ring in a little backpack or something like that but um,

Maya is there- the dogs-- the pugs are in UK

We're still in Japan

This is by the end of our trip

So I wanted to do it at the end of the trip cause it's been such an amazing trip

When Marzia says she's not gonna marry a bearded guy cause he looked like a terrorist

Hmmm

Come on,

if you're gonna propose, you got to look your best

Which is why I got the Zuck haircut, of course.

I planned this for a long time

There you go, everybody.

I don't know- this probably changed the whole mood of the video.

I don't know, but um, I'm just-

So lucky

I'm so happy

Like I said, this has been the best trip of my life.

I'm so thankful for everything

and especially right now..

I don't mean to get all mopey

I'm just very happy.

That's it for this video.

Don't forget to buy a merch

eight days left guys

Can we smash it good-

Goodbye

(smiles)

boi

For more infomation >> IT'S HAPPENING - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

Shout Out Video to YouTube Channel: Back to the Basics 101 - Duration: 6:03.

Hey, do you like learning about new and interesting channels then stay tuned this video is for you

Hello, folks Luke Simon's with you back to the basics 101. I found this channel of doing a search for

Fencing information knowing that we had a lot of fencing in our future here on Mountain View ranch

The channel is back to basics 101, and it features Luke Simon's a state legislator

rancher and homesteader and his family living in the Badlands of North Dakota

Luke features some awesome and frugal ranching tips when I found his channel

I went on a binge and watched nearly every video on his channel

Now after I stumbled upon back to basics 101. I was happily chugging along enjoying the content

Leaving a thumbs up in a comment and one video. I heard my channel name mentioned

USN ER doc us nerd doc us n ER d oh

I hope that's not your god-given name, but if it is well

That's unique and I was happy to learn that I had won a giveaway on Luke's channel

But you have one week to claim that prize, and I will show you that prize. Let's see here it is

right here

You see that

The other reason for this video is I wanted to share what I won on Luke's channel

And I purposely waited about a week and a half to two weeks

So I could come here to the ranch because I thought it was very appropriate

to share

it's been sitting in the background right there that East Wing hammer and

There's a card with it, and I purposely wanted to wait and open that card and share it with you guys in this video

Now before I share this card with you guys and

This awesome East Wing hammer. I wanted to say thank you Luke, and thank you to your family

I greatly appreciate this gift

But most importantly I appreciate the gift of the awesome content that you share with all of us on YouTube pretty fancy

It's a 16-ounce

curved claw hammer with

Complete leather anybody that hasn't watched back to basics 101 you owe yourself a favor to watch at least one video

Because the ending that the girls do is totally awesome

I'm not going to spoil it, but you will not be disappointed a quick smile your name. I'm going to engrave it for you and

I'm going to

Need your address so we can ship that off to you. That's an S twing hammer

You want it fair and square so Luke. Thank you, and thank you to your family

I look forward to every video that back to basics 101 produces

I'm a subscriber and I click the bell icon so every time back to basics 101

Releases a new video I get a notification so I can watch immediately

What are the motivations for me making this video and sharing this channel back to basics 101

Is if you're anything like me and you spend time on YouTube?

Enjoying content one of the best ways that you can support those content creators is to leave a thumbs up

Leave a comment and most importantly share those videos on social media

that helps those content creators get extra exposure and grow on YouTube and your thumbs up and

comments encourage them to continue making videos and

Provide content for you to enjoy in the future you didn't think I was going to let you go without reading the card did you?

Let's take a look now

I will say after watching Luke for a while. I think he sees things through the same lens that I do and

This is something you don't see a lot these days especially in the world of

texting and

Email but a handwritten card

Luke Simon's back to the basics 101 and tell me you just don't dig that card cover

That looks like a barn door with a well used and rusty hinge and Luke that's right up my alley

I'm happy with just the image of that is totally cool

all right, I've

Not read this card. You saw me open it just now and oh this is cool. Oh

This is very very cool his entire family has signed this card

Luke you're raising an awesome awesome family and

kudos to you and your wife all right

411

2018 David thank you for helping promote the channel

I really appreciate your input my family, and I wish you the very best. I hope you enjoy the hammer

Keep the videos coming back to the basics 101 Luke Simon's

So this is why we do YouTube to share that human experience and that

Connectivity that this medium allows us and I don't know what I like better Luke. I'll be honest with you the videos

This very cool hammer and of course made in the USA

Or handwritten card, maybe I can just say all three all right till the next time guys. Thanks

For more infomation >> Shout Out Video to YouTube Channel: Back to the Basics 101 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

My Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:46.

Hi! My name is Michael and I hope you

will enjoy my videos.

A few weeks ago, I started on YouTube

to improve my language skills.

On my channel, I will make comedy

and videos about my life.

I'm happy about everyone

who is watching my videos.

I'm very happy

that you are watching my TV Show.

I'm so happy about you

It's so wonderful!

For more infomation >> My Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

【진실】엄나무순 효능과 복용방법! | Beauty Channel - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> 【진실】엄나무순 효능과 복용방법! | Beauty Channel - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sri reddy exclusive live about taken help from channel and friends | latest interview today - Duration: 0:55.

Copy rights

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét