Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily do Apr 29 2018

You know, we walk around in life, and we forget to appreciate the beauty.

I'm here in Rome, Italy, at the Sant'Angelo Castel, which has a lot

of amazing history. But just this statue behind me of this angel,

if we actually think about how much time was put into the craftsmanship

of this angel, the carving of this sculpture that... You know, we walk by it,

and we look at it, and we say, "Oh, that's kind of pretty." But, you know,

we don't really sit and take a minute to appreciate it. And it could be as simple

as also, though, just walking outside and there's beautiful flowers around.

And we walk around, and we take it for granted. We say, "Oh, okay.

Great. You know, there's some beautiful flowers, and this sculpture's cool."

But actually taking a moment to appreciate the beauty not only resets you,

it floods you. It gives you endorphins. It floods your brain and your psyche and

your understanding with "Oh, wait a minute. There is so much beauty that I'm

not appreciating. I'm not taking the moment to be present and realizing

the time and the effort and all of the creativity put into these things."

And there's nothing more that gives me a boost when I think about that.

♪ [music] ♪

For more infomation >> Do You Appreciate The Beauty In Life? - Anthony Gucciardi - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Iron Man 2 (2010)►Tony,how do you go to the bathroom in the suit? Scene/Drunk Tony Stark ►MovieCLIP - Duration: 3:29.

-Good evening. -Good evening.

Yes, sir, I understand.

No. No, sir, that will not be necessary. I'll handle it.

Sir, I personally guarantee that within 24 hours,

Iron Man will be back on watch.

Hey, Pepper.

I'm going to go get some air.

What's wrong?

-I don't know what to do. -You gotta be kidding me.

-That's it. I'm making... Pepper. -No, no, no. Don't call anyone.

This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy.

I know. I know. I get it.

I'm gonna handle it, okay? Just let me handle it.

Handle it. Or I'm gonna have to.

You know, the question I get asked most often is,

"Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?"

Just like that.

Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?

I love you.

Unbelievable! Thank you so much.

Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night.

And we're gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming.

No, no, no, we can't... Wait, wait, wait.

We didn't have the cake. We didn't blow out the candles.

You're out of control, okay? Trust me on this one, okay?

-You're out of control, gorgeous. -It's time to go to bed. It's time.

-Give me another smooch. -You're not going to be

-happy about this. -Come on, you know you want to.

You just peed the suit.

-I know. It has a filtration system. -It's not sexy.

You could drink that water.

Just send everybody home, okay? It's time to...

-If you say so. -Okay.

I'll take this, you take that.

Pepper Potts.

She's right. The party's over.

Then again, the party was over for me, like, an hour and a half ago.

The after-party starts in 15 minutes.

And if anybody, Pepper, doesn't like it, there's the door.

Yeah!

Hit!

Pull!

I think she wants the Gallagher!

For more infomation >> Iron Man 2 (2010)►Tony,how do you go to the bathroom in the suit? Scene/Drunk Tony Stark ►MovieCLIP - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Epic CROSSBAR Challenge (Bola na BARRA | Desafio do TRAVESSÃO) - Duration: 7:03.

Here is it!

Hi guys! Here's FreeKicksPT

And today we're going to do a "Crossbar Challenge"

This time it's going to be a little different

The first one to hit 5 times the bar from here, wins the challenge!

If you enjoy the video, drop a like & comment which videos you'd like to see here!

Ohh

1-0 to Beiramar

Here is it, 1-1

I'm gonna hit the crossbar now

Just look at this

I said it

3-2 right?

Yes

3-2! The first to hit 5 times wins the challenge...

4-2!

This is not to score bangers xD

If the challenge was to score great goals, you were winning ahah

Am I going to finnish this right now?

Oh my god.....

Oh, 4-3...

It's done

OH!

4-4!!!

Till the last minute ahaha

5-4! Right?

Yes..

This was today's video...

This time I won the challenge

I said it was "begginer's luck" ahah

I won 5-4

And you already know what to do!

If you enjoy the video, drop a like

Subscribe down below and turn ON notifications to receive every upload!

Comment which videos you'd like to see here in the channel

Follow us on Social Media (@freekickspt)

Especially in Instagram!

And subscribe again ahah

See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Epic CROSSBAR Challenge (Bola na BARRA | Desafio do TRAVESSÃO) - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Do you believe OR Can you believe? - Duration: 5:23.

whenever I make videos or blog posts I get my English topic ideas from many

sources but my favorite source is real student questions from people just like

you in today's video I'll answer a real question that I was asked by one of my

private students here in Tokyo someone learning English just like you my

student asked me what's the difference between do you believe and can you

believe my student had heard one of these senses in a movie and was confused

by the meaning and that made her think of this question I'll explain the

difference with some real examples that you can use in natural conversation stay

tuned

the only difference between these two phrases is the first word of each

sentence do and can do you believe is asking do you think something is true or

something could be true can you believe is often used when we

hear shocking or unexpected news this is usually a rhetorical question

that means a question that we don't want or need an answer to more on that in a

minute here are some natural examples using do

you believe Jim said he shot two holes in one playing golf last weekend

do you believe him this is hard to believe I'm suspicious of his story do

you think it's true two holes in one gym really he's not that good a golfer

suspicious do you believe in ghosts this means do you think ghosts are real I

don't believe in ghosts they're not real

the president says he's going to stop corruption in the government do you

believe him politicians have history of lying this means do you think what he

said is true is he being honest here are some natural

examples using can you believe can you believe the boss said we can all leave

early today this is great this news is unexpected but of course

we're happening remember I said at the beginning of this video that can you

believe is usually a rhetorical question meaning we don't need or want an answer

so I asked can you believe but I don't expect an answer it's good news it's

unexpected but it's a fact it's a surprising fact

so it's natural to say can you believe it but I don't expect an answer I'm just

excited for the fact that we can go home early

yeah George and Kristina are getting a divorce can you believe it they always

seem so happy the fact that George and Kristina are getting a divorce is a

surprise to me I thought they were happy so this news is a shock

let's turn this example into a short back-and-forth conversation and you can

see how we naturally respond to rhetorical questions Gorge and Christina

are getting a divorce can you believe it they always seem so happy

Wow I just saw them last week at the coffee shop and they looked fine I know

right everyone I've talked to is shocked to hear this in this conversation

Bruce responds by saying Wow then he mentions that he saw the couple last

week he never answers the question can you believe it with a yes or no an

answer is not expected and he is using can you believe it to show his shock and

surprise at the fact that Jorge and Christina are getting a divorce

Mike won the lottery 700 thousand dollars can you believe it lucky guy

something I really like is when you guys write a comment for this video using the

grammar or expression that we just practiced it's also a great way to

remember what you learned later on when you use it in real conversation remember

to Like and subscribe if this video was helpful for you and visit my blog to

read the post that supports this video there's a link in the description box

below and I'll put a card at the end of the video that will take you directly to

this post thanks for watching stay tuned too much hey stay tuned too creepy hey

you've got to stay tuned what

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét