Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily do Apr 28 2018

Hey Guys This Is Sabbir Hasan

And today i will show you the blue verification form of facebook 2018

Give your Eyes on screen . It's a form of blue verified.

now it is possible in 2018. but not for all user.. and (Sorry For My Bad English)

Drop a Like And Don't Forget To Subscribe ♥♥

For more infomation >> How do I request a blue verification badge 2018 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

❄️ IT'S FREEZING COLD HERE!!!...THINGS YOU CAN DO IN THE SNOW! ☃️ | Naia Madison | - Duration: 6:15.

you know what I've lived in Minnesota for almost 3 to

4 years now I think it's about time I said something so you know what finally

admitting it I love the snow yeah I said it I love the snow

I love running across the night going out on the icy lake and not drowning 5

feet below the frostbite the bloody noses that night dry air I just love the

snow I love freezing to death anyway I want

to share with you guys the joy of snow now I know most of my viewers don't live

in the middle of Antarctica what she said which means you guys don't

experience snow very often so on behalf of my part living in the middle of

Antarctica I decided to give you guys a glimpse of what snow really is like

without looking like a doofus and falling on my butt but you're gonna have

to continue watching to see that so I mean we've seen you Phil how many times

now want hey say something say something else and you're gonna sleep outside

tonight in the cold alright first trick is soccer

Nia don't fail me

now the question is can you play frisbee in the snow

well we know why you were kicked out of the big great Frisbee team I'm kidding

I'm just joking why can you try skateboard

now I'm not personally a swedish fish fan so it's time to go fish and play

some cards

first back over here you still got three minutes left to the video what are you

doing stay here watch I need that watch time views what a lot of you may not

know is that you can reminisce on your childhood activities and the snow here

I'm gonna prove it to you in just a second so first up on the childhood

activities is building a snowman

we'll wait wait it's perfect it's so beautiful

snow fight

okay hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did make sure you give it a thumbs

up and make sure you hit that subscribe button because please no seriously I

can't feel my face and make sure you guys check out my brother's channel okay

before I go I need a cup of cocoa or something so freezing cold and me mmm

see that's more like it there's nothing better in this world

than hot chocolate alright I'll see you guys next time is a brand new in the gym

okay then alright I'll see you guys next time I'd even say

For more infomation >> ❄️ IT'S FREEZING COLD HERE!!!...THINGS YOU CAN DO IN THE SNOW! ☃️ | Naia Madison | - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Do we need good men? - Show #53 - RAMSEYREVIVAL.COM - Duration: 11:46.

I lost a good friend of mine this week

Who was one of my leaders in church when I was a kid and

If there was ever a man who absolutely met the title "bear of a man" it was him

He was tall his massive shoulders his massive hands

I mean you know anytime you went to shake his hand you know I remember as a kid just

Trying as hard as I could just to match his grip and I'm sure he wasn't even trying hard

But if there was ever someone who probably taught me the proper way to shake hands without ever really saying anything

We'd just have these contests

just about every Sunday when I came to church and

You know he taught me how important a firm grip was

and what an impression that made on people and he taught me a great many other things

But after I heard of his passing I reflected back on not only his life

But many many men who have been positive role models for me

And I was fortunate to grow up in a two-parent household. My parents just celebrated their 50th anniversary recently

So I had a I had a good dad. I had a great dad

my dad spent a lot of time with me hunting and shooting

But still there were other men who

Provided a good example for me in little ways, and I think we get this impression sometimes that

You know role models are supposed to be this super active role in our life, and they're supposed to replace our fathers

I was talking about that with my wife this morning

As we were coming back from a little hunting trip this morning, and and I don't think it's possible

To replace fathers with a role model. I think you know programs we have in underprivileged areas

They're just never going to work because you're never gonna have the intimacy you have with your father

But role models are important, and we get this idea that role models are supposed to be these big

Impacts in our life, but that hasn't been true for me at least I had many people on the way that I took

Little things from, you know a handshake the way you

Give a talk in church the way you

Treat a woman the way you make compromise

There were many different

Not just men, but you know men are more important in this example

Who taught me how to be a man without ever really saying anything to me

I just watched them, and I didn't realize until I heard of this good man's passing

How fortunate I was to grow up in a setting where where there were so many men who provided a good example for me

too often in this society were busy putting men down

We're busy reducing fathers to these drunk bumbling idiots, and I didn't know any men who

Made that true. Every man I knew was,

As far as I knew, good to their wives

Good to their family. They weren't perfect men. I'm sure they made mistakes. I'm sure they lost their temper. I'm sure they

You know chose the wrong words. I'm sure they hurt some feelings in their lifetime. Good. Great. That's life. It makes you human

It doesn't make you a bad example

It doesn't make you someone not worth looking up to and I think today we have such a hard time accepting there are

people with faults who are still worth looking up to who still set a great example and

This man who passed recently is definitely one of them. He's one of the people who when I get to the other side

I definitely believe in a life hereafter. I absolutely believe that life is eternal and I believe when I get to the other side

He's one of those people that I looked forward to seeing on the other side. I look forward to seeing his smile

I look forward to gripping that massive hand of his and

there are a few others who have passed along the years who weren't policemen (like he was) one was a photographer

who was one of the kindest people I've ever known

Who

just

Beamed with joy to see you every time you saw him

Another man was much much older than me

When I was a kid, and he was always glad to see me every Sunday at church

and he was someone who converted to our religion from another and

He brought his whole family with him

And he was a great example to me of why being a patriarch in your family is important of

Why looking after your family as the patriarch is important. So there are many different ways to be to be a role model and

There are many

you know

Different kinds of people that we can take different things from. You know people don't have to be perfect

There's this effort out there these days to just make everything seem like it's got to be perfect, or it just sucks

and to make fathers in particular

seem unimportant

not worthwhile.

Yesterday

The verdict came back that Bill Cosby was guilty on all three counts of sexual assault and CBS News

Tagline was "America's Dad"

Found found guilty of three counts of sexual assault

And if you don't think that's intentional that they're intentionally trying to say something to make a statement about fathers in America

about who our role models are

then you're not paying attention because it's absolutely intentional someone intentionally chose that tag under the guise of "fight the

Patriarchy" #metoo and all this other garbage

Look absolutely any anyone who's guilty of sexual assault

Lock them up throw away the key I don't care

Sentence them to the maximum sentence. I don't have any sympathy. People are talking about him appealing. I don't care about him appealing I

Used to work on Criminal Appeals. Do you know what the odds are of

Your appeal being overturned? You either have to come up with new evidence

I mean especially when it's a jury verdict.

You're screwed unless you can come up with some new evidence that absolutely negates it.

At best the only thing you can hope for is a new trial and even that's extremely unlikely

the Innocence Project has overturned very few convictions

over many years

There are not that many innocent people sitting in jail at least not those whom the evidence is significant and substantial

Enough to overturn

not gonna happen

but saying things like

"America's Dad" calling someone like Bill Cosby a convicted sex offender

Calling him "America's Dad"

And I don't care if that's you know was what people called him

Back in the days of The Cosby Show. I don't care it doesn't matter

It doesn't matter if we grew up believing that someone we thought was good and had an impact on us

It doesn't matter if it turns out later

That they weren't good people

Because if we took the good thing from them if we took the right thing from them if we learned the right thing from their

example

Then it doesn't really matter that much

We have to learn to see the good in people and not look backward and say oh that

That good thing that I thought that person did

Or that good example. I thought he set, well

He's done this terrible thing so now I've got to question my life that's not the way it works

We need to encourage young men in particular, and young women, but young men in particular

To find people to look up to and to learn that that's not this grandiose thing

They're just you know you take little things from many different people

And it doesn't matter if it's only in church certainly there are other places moral men exist

I have brother-in-law's I look up to, I have

Lacrosse coaches from high school I looked up to, I have friends

I hunt with I looked up to, I had classmates in law school I looked up to,

Professors, it it doesn't matter. There are good people everywhere, and we've got to stop focusing so much on

The political divides and everything. I never cared about that when I was a kid. I never cared

What anybody's political affiliation was I never thought anything about it. And politics matters today, the truth matters. No question about that

But when I'm at church or I'm playing a sport

I don't care about any of that, when I was in the Corps. I didn't care about any of that

All I cared about was the person's character

And it wasn't until the days of social media that I think anybody cared

You know I mean I remember distinctly many times that someone I looked up to when I was a kid

You know something scrolled across their Facebook. They posted something on Facebook or some other social media platform

That seemed pretty liberal to me

And I was surprised, "oh, I I didn't know they were Democrats." You know because they weren't this they weren't these belligerent people

They weren't these people that we see portrayed in the media. They were just good people who worked hard and

And were good examples, and I know I said Fridays would be

History Friday, and this is kind of a personal history for me

But it's important it is absolutely critical that we have role models that

We have good men who are not an

overwhelming force you can't replace the importance of fathers you just cannot and

If you're a father who's struggling or thinking about getting divorced? Just don't do it your kids need you

That they have to have you in your life. You're essential

no one will be able to provide the constant guidance and correction and

Direction that a father can give because you know all the guidance counselor's in the world all the therapy in the world all

The role models in the world can't be there for you like your like your father can and should!

He can't be a phone call away, and you'll never be comfortable with that anyway

The only person who can fulfill that role is your father

He's got to be there to guide your path

I'm thankful for the many many good men in my life

Who set a good example for me who were not perfect and they taught me to accept the fact that

You know people are not perfect. I wasn't perfect many of them were great examples of being willing to forgive

You know my many foolish ways when I was a kid

Be that role model for someone else

Be that father to your kids and encourage others to do the same and encourage your kids to find those people in their life

If you enjoy the show today then please reach down there click click subscribe if you're watching on YouTube

And if you're watching on Facebook then please like our page The Ramsey Revival and share the video with your friends

Thanks for watching, tune in next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét