Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily what Apr 28 2018

Go, go!

Go!

Run!

No!

No!

No, no. No.

Take your friends, and run.

No.

Run. They'll keep coming and coming.

Listen, you don't have to fight anymore.

Go, go.

Don't be what they made you.

Laura... Laura...

Daddy.

So, this is what it feels like.

No!

No!

Daddy.

Dad.

For more infomation >> So, This is What It Feels Like (Scene) | LOGAN (2017) Movie CLIP HD-4K (+Subtitles) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

What to Ask When You Don't Know the Right Word So You Can Improve Your Vocabulary in English - Duration: 6:04.

Have you ever been in the middle of a conversation when you couldn't think

of the word you wanted to use?

You're searching and searching and trying to find the right word to express your thoughts.

Don't worry - it happens to all of us.

In a previous video, I encouraged you to "use your words" to

find another way to express your ideas.

Continuing to explain yourself helps you sound more fluent because you're not panicking when

you can't come up with the precise word.

After all, English isn't always a precise language.

We often use descriptions in order to express the idea that we mean.

But what if you substitute another word or find a more lengthy way to explain yourself,

but you still want to know the precise word or term you can use in order to

express this idea more effectively?

In most cases, the person that you're speaking with will supply or volunteer

the correct word that you want to use.

But what happens if they don't say the other word because they understand you and they

don't want to interrupt the flow of thoughts?

In that case, you want to ask the other person to give you the specific word you're missing.

This is a great way to improve your vocabulary because you're going to find out the precise

term a native speaker would use in this situation.

In this video, I'm going to share natural sounding questions that you can use in order

to invite the other person to share the precise word, term, phrase or expression you can use

in order to express yourself more accurately.

As we go through the examples, pay attention to your intonation.

In order to show curiosity, be sure to use rising intonation.

This encourages the other person to give you more details and shows you're truly interested

in hearing the best way to express yourself in English.

So let's talk about the questions.

I'll repeat each question three times.

Please repeat after me.

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there a better word for that?

Is there a better word for that?

Is there a better word for that?

What do you call that?

What do you call that?

What do you call that?

In most cases, native speakers wouldn't worry about not knowing the words, so they just

substitute "whatchamacallit," which is a quick, reduced way of saying, "What do you call that?"

Whatchamacallit?

I probably wouldn't suggest you say that, but it's helpful to understand it.

What should I say instead?

What should I say instead?

What should I say instead?

You could also include the term you used.

What should I say instead of that?

What should I say instead of that?

What should I say instead of that?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word for that?

What's the word for that?

What's the word for that?

This may actually be the question a native speaker is most likely to ask.

What's the word for that?

Simple, to the point.

Another variation is what's another word for that?

What's another word for that?

What's another word for that?

When you ask for another word, another way, you're inviting the other person to provide

more vocabulary for you.

They won't feel embarrassed about correcting you.

Most people are too polite to correct you if you say something wrong.

If you encourage the other person by saying you want to hear another way to say that or

another word to say that, they may get more enthusiastic and

start sharing the most precise terms.

As you can see, even if you are able to put your idea into other words and keep going,

even though you don't know the precise term, you may still want to improve your vocabulary

and sound a little more natural when choosing the correct word to express this idea.

In this case, you can use any one of these questions to invite the other person

to supply the word for you.

Don't be embarrassed about asking for the correct way to say something.

There are all kinds of terms I can't think of even as a native English speaker.

If it's not a word that's part of our active vocabulary, it may not come to mind that quickly.

It's perfectly acceptable to ask the other person to give you the correct term.

In fact, this is a technique I use in order to sound more like a native speaker

when I'm speaking Spanish.

For example, I spent years going to Starbucks in Lima, Peru and Santiago, Chile, and every

time I went to Starbucks I tried to find a way to express the type of tea I wanted.

And I didn't have the precise word because I know what it is in English, tea bag, but

I didn't know what it was in Spanish.

So I would find another way to express myself, but finally I just wanted to use the right

term, so I asked the barista how I should say it, and they told me.

Super easy!

I wish I had done it earlier so that I could trust I was saying the right word.

After watching this video, I hope you feel more confident knowing that you can invite

the other person to supply the correct word for you.

Sometimes native speakers just need a little more encouragement to correct you.

Nobody wants to be rude or make you feel like you can't speak English.

It's OK if you find another way to express your thoughts.

You don't always need the precise terms.

Just a quick reminder, if you want more guidance on how to improve your vocabulary naturally,

please be sure to check out my three workshops where I share all of my top tips to help you

sound more like a native English speaker.

If you're looking for a specific word, don't be afraid to comment below the video, express

the idea a different way, and encourage me to supply the word for you.

I'll be happy to help.

Once again, I'm Kim from englishwithkim.com.

I'm your guide to the essential communication skills you need to sound more natural in English.

If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and share it with a friend.

Have a good one.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> What to Ask When You Don't Know the Right Word So You Can Improve Your Vocabulary in English - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

(Sub español) Avance What The Duck The Series Season 2 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> (Sub español) Avance What The Duck The Series Season 2 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

westworld [ 2x01] | what is real? - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> westworld [ 2x01] | what is real? - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

What Avengers Character Are You? | Vallavengers - Duration: 2:43.

I think he has the coolest abilities.

He has the cool suit, he has the super speed, he has the agility.

So yeah, obvious answer.

You know, actually I think it would be cool to be Doctor Strange.

I love the idea of, like, the spirit realm.

Where you can like, teleport.

He has like, magical items.

He has all this forbidden ****. I don't know, it's better than being, like, Tony Stark.

Iron man.

Uh, pretty smart.

Uhhh, serious.

Maybe Captain America.

Cause he's just, always there protecting everyone.

The Avengers...

Sheesh...

There's one dude, that seemed like, really strong, in one of the movies.

I forgot his name though.

"Oh, Vision."

Yeah.

Probably the Hulk.

I think he's big and bulky.

He's scary, you know.

He'd be a good Hulk.

Hulk.

He's always trying to punch people.

Kariv?

Is Hulk Avengers?

Yeah, Kariv would be Hulk.

Because, if you get him mad, he goes off.

I kind of just thought of the name 'Agilities' and like, Black Panther is super agile.

Always running around places.

Brady?

[laughs] Probably Spiderman.

Who would Brady be?

Brady's Spiderman.

The kid, right?

He's definitely the kid.

Maybe Bunny.

I feel like Bunny would have a very good evil laugh.

On the team, who would make a good villain?

Moon.

Because, you see, Moon is that guy who's like the silent in the shadows, but he always actually,

he has this evil master plan.

So..I can see that.

Either Soon or Fate.

Fate is in like a position of power.

We trust Fate, and it'd be like he turned on us.

Or something like that.

He's always like, you know.

'You guys aren't worthy.'

And then, he's like, a villain.

Or just like, Soon, because, he's always lonely.

And he's just like, like always laughing.

Soon is just always thinking something else, I feel like.

He's always scheming on us.

I don't know who'd be a good at playing a villain.

Probably like, Soon would be the best one.

Because he has like, that aspect to him.

For more infomation >> What Avengers Character Are You? | Vallavengers - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Manifesting Goddess Retreat and why YOU want to be there - Duration: 5:05.

hey guys It' Aisha Black here and i'm here to talk about the manifesting goddess

retreat now Angel Alvaro here she has been working with me personally i've

been coaching with her about law of attraction manifesting and i'm also a

coach with Layla Black in the Women's Connection so if you have been part of

the Women Connection or been on Facebook- http://bit.ly/Join-Our-Talking-Circle I'm the women's connection is a group of

women from from business backgrounds different ages,ethnicities, cultural

spiritual we all come together we do week by weekly training I just conducted

a training on YouTube how to set up your YouTube channel for success and that's

passed one day and we do daily connection

so that's 12:30 Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday

but when angel and Leila are doing is we're coming together and we're doing

women's connection retreat in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side I'm from New

York so I'm excited to go through the go to Canada it'll be my first trip to http://angelalvaro.ca/manifesting-goddess

Canada and I want to invite you so if you are a woman who has been

looking for an opportunity to manifest to learn the skills to learn how to

manifest just about anything I mean this the skills and practices that angel has

been teaching me I've been manifesting money

I've been manifesting trips manifesting Broadway tickets things that I just

couldn't imagine and it's really using her techniques using her teaching she's

also on some energy healing and karma clearing

which have been phenomenal and has really changed the way that I just not

only look in life but I've been in business and so if this is something

that you're looking for for yourself I strongly strongly advocate that you go

ahead and sign up for this magnificent or three like I said he goes to the

manifesting goddess retreat I'll put the link in the description and it's 1997

but you can do the payment three payment plan I also put these link there here

the do payment plan and the three play men can plan excuse me and the it's for

these trips is June 1st through the 3rd 2018 and it will be in Niagara Falls so

I just want to just show you here

assuming you do the manifesting retreat this brings you to a Facebook live just

explaining for you why and here's Layla talking about why you definitely want to

get involved in this experience and and what an experience that we're all in a

treat for so go ahead click the link in the description in and then there's a

box just let angel know that Aisha Black Aisha black Darby has referred you and

what is also you're going to get if you choose the VIP um ticket you're going to

get six free energy healing sessions with angel which is worse the amount of

the retreat I mean it's really priceless it's worth if the six energy healing

sessions are 1997 and if you choose the other ticket option then you will get

free healing session after you have your first healing

session I mean your whole perspective on life will change so go ahead click the

link if you have any questions also have my link to connect with me on Facebook

and you can send me a message if you have any questions just don't forget to

put my name as your refer of this phenomenal retreat and I will see you

another fall have a blessed and sparkling day bye-bye

you

For more infomation >> What is the Manifesting Goddess Retreat and why YOU want to be there - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Sharing Song | You Get What You Get | Lah-Lah Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs - Duration: 2:33.

I'm very particular about the things I like

the red one, the blue one

no green, or black, or white

but when I take a closer look

honestly I say

they're actually all the same

they're just colors

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar than you first think

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar than you first think

sometimes I take a look at what's over there

it must be better than this one, but do I really care?

all of these things are actually the same

his, mine and hers so let's sing it again

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar than you first think

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar than you first think

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar than you first think

you get what you get and you don't get upset

they're actually all the same

the red one, the blue one, the purple and pink

they're much more similar thank you first think

For more infomation >> Colors Sharing Song | You Get What You Get | Lah-Lah Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

What you need to know about MSI B360M MORTAR | Gaming Motherboard | MSI - Duration: 1:42.

This is the B360M MORTAR motherboard.

MSI's newest affordable Gaming standard.

It features a complete new design with 26 percent increase of the heatsinks

To dissipate the heat even better for the new Core i7 and i5, 8th Generation 6-core processors from Intel.

So all the MSI B360 motherboards also support PWM and DC mode Fan headers.

Which means you can connect any type of fan to this motherboard and control the fan speed.

It also features unique Gaming Features such as Audio Boost.

To give you a more immersive audio experience when you are playing your game.

Fully isolated from the rest of the motherboard with a 7.1 output.

Besides audio design it also has MSI Gaming LAN.

Optimized to giving you the lowest latency when playing online.

And for storage, the B360M MORTAR has 2 onboard M.2 slots

for fast NVMe based SSDs for blazing fast loading of applications and games.

So it means the B360M MORTAR supports the latest M.2 devices on the market.

It has 4 DIMM slots using DDR4 Boost Technology

This makes sure your RAM is always supported, no matter the speed or the latency.

And for video outputs, it even has onboard HDMI and DVI (+ DisplayPort)

And to complete this motherboard it also has plenty of SATA connectors

USB 3.1 Type C and Type A

Making the B360M MORTAR the perfect affordable Gaming solution.

For more infomation >> What you need to know about MSI B360M MORTAR | Gaming Motherboard | MSI - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

What is A Queen of Beauty? - Duration: 2:27.

Conscious in****

For more infomation >> What is A Queen of Beauty? - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

What is self-service password reset? | Azure Active Directory - Duration: 1:33.

(music)

Hi! My name is John Flores.

I'm a Content Developer for Azure AD.

I'm here today to talk to you about Self-Service Password Reset

for enterprise users. What is Self-Service Password Reset? you may ask.

Self-service password reset or SSPR

as we like to call it, offers a simple means

for IT administrators to empower their

users to reset or unlock their own passwords

or accounts without IT intervention.

Why choose Azure AD Self-Service Password Reset?

Password resets today typically involve

high helpdesk costs. Users having to spend hours on the phone.

Manual configuration and management and Limited control for

administrators who want to enforce security policies.

Did you know that Gartner suggests that nearly 20 percent

of IT spend is spent on helpdesks

resetting passwords. And I don't know

about you, but I hate having to get on the

phone with the helpdesk and go, hey,

this is John Flores I need to reset my password.

No-- No, the other John Flores.

Yeah-- yeah that yep, you set my password to what?

Microsoft123. OK.

Thanks! Wouldn't you like to be able to

control what your users are able to set

their passwords to and give them the

ability to do that themselves.

In the next video, we'll talk about how to Configure SSPR.

For more infomation >> What is self-service password reset? | Azure Active Directory - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

[Trailer #1] What's Wrong With Secretary Kim ||Park Seo Joon ❤ Park Min Young Korean Drama||Kdrama - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> [Trailer #1] What's Wrong With Secretary Kim ||Park Seo Joon ❤ Park Min Young Korean Drama||Kdrama - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Gender Identity Disorder: What you need to know | Sophie Bint Dawud | Tedx Dharavi - Duration: 9:26.

I Hope

That I never give this talk ever again in my life

Because honestly we are tired of this how many talks

How many programmes do we have to do?

To spread this idea that we are all human

What is the first thing that you remember

When someone told you who transgender people are

Seriously think about it

What is the first thing? What are those words that?

still rings in your ears

When you think about transgender people?

I was told that

Don't go near them. They will make you one of them

And I'm sure from that moment on wards

You must have made an assumption that

Something is terribly wrong with them

They are mentally ill

My story goes back

to 1992

when my mom was that most with brain tuberculosis

Now Brain tuberculosis is something that eats your brain cells and my mom had at least

one and a half inch of brain damage

She was unconscious

She was

ridden in the hospital for many days

Fast forward one year my mom is pregnant with me, but sadly she is still on medication

And the doctors warned her

This might affect the child according to the latest research

Testosterone is

The most vital hormone which is released in the

Fetus in the placenta

So what does it do?

Every baby every fetus starts as female every one of you here have had female

genitalia when you were a fetus and

those who had the Y chromosome

The Y chromosome instructs your female genitals to develop into a male genitalia

a healthy dose of testosterone is released to masculinize the brain so when the baby is born the baby is

Identified as a male

physically and mentally

In case of trans men

It's in reverse

The female babies get a heavy dose or a healthy dose of testosterone so when they are born they

are born with a male brain, but a female body and

This fact many people don't know

this fact

and that ignorance is killing people killing young trans youth like me

Countless times I have thought

Why am I living this life?

because no one explained to me what the true issue was, I was always confused and

No one was there to help no one gave me this information that I can block my male puberty by taking hormones

So at 20 years

I have a completely developed male body

Or

partially

and

I go on the internet, and I type this is my issue. What do I do and?

sadly in India

We do not have a place to give information about what to do with transgender people

We have only two solution

Do begging go for sex work. That's all we tell them that's all the society has to offer

If you look at the West you have so many articles you have so many

Discussions going on about this issue. Why isn't India progressive in that?

Honestly, I never knew what was the difference between homosexuality transsexuality

I thought

Both were the same and

Until 20 years old I thought I was homosexual

Even though I knew I was a woman, and I have a female brain

So I found this documentary it's called lady boys

lady boys are trans women in Thailand and

In the documentary there was many lives stories of lives of trans women and how they became who they are

I sat there at that moment, wasted in regret and depression only to learn that I didn't know this

that I can change

I can be beautiful I can be myself

So that is what transgenderIndia.com is doing

we're changing lives

We're reaching out to the trans youth even before they make their choices to do begging or sex work. We want to bring them

we want to teach them we want to show them that there is a way out and

Taking out your life is not the end of it

How many lives have to be wasted

So that people will understand yes, this is a medical issue and this can be cured

This is not a mental disease. This is not a choice. It is not

please understand that and

your understanding of this

Will save lives

So

TransgenderIndia.com is

An archive a collection of articles written by transgender youth transgender people

explaining their stories their experiences and

We have Trans Genie

which is one of our projects which gives recommendations to people who want doctors and

specialists near them and

We have the forum the transgender talk

With transgender people like me gather, and we share our opinions. We share tips how to pass well and

one of our board members

Krithika Singh won the landmark judgement against the government gives it to change the gender markers in our

documents and

We are working on changing the gender marker in the birth certificate itself

You might wonder you are already born. Why do you want to change the birth certificate?

But your birth certificate should not tell what is between your legs

It should tell you what is between your ears, who you are

So

schools and

colleges must start

awareness programs

That this can be addressed. There is a cure for this. There is a way out

We should give them hope and

Acceptance starts at home everyone knows this right

Everyone is afraid if they have a child transgender child at home

Society will talk bad about me. I will lose my respect. I will lose my job

They will lose their lives. Did you know that?

So you are ready to kill someone to save your face?

Are you afraid that

If you are with them you would be one of them like you were told like I was told, what will you tell your child?

when they ask

Who transgender people are?

Thank you

For more infomation >> Gender Identity Disorder: What you need to know | Sophie Bint Dawud | Tedx Dharavi - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE (트와이스) - WHAT IS LOVE? [3D SURROUND + BASS-BOOSTED] - Duration: 3:30.

TWICE!

What is Love?

Every day, in a movie

in a book or in a drama, I feel love

Um- I learn about love

My heart keeps beating as if it's my own story

Makes my heart pound and swell with hope

Hmm~ I want to know so bad

Ooh Maybe someday

Could it happen to me, too

When will it be? Who will it be?

I wanna know how it could be as sweet as candy

I wanna know how it's like flying in the sky

I wanna know know know know

What is Love?

What love feels like

I wanna know how it keeps you smiling all day

I wanna know how the whole world turns beautiful

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

Will love come to me someday?

Just imagining all this

Just thinking about it almost makes my heart to burst

Hmm~ How good it feels

If, one day, for real

Love does come to me, I might just cry

Hmm~ I really want to know how it feels

Ooh Maybe someday

Could it happen to me, too

When will it be? Who will it be?

I wanna know how it could be as sweet as candy

I wanna know how it's like flying in the sky

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

What love feels like

I wanna know how it keeps you smiling all day

I wanna know how the whole world turns beautiful

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

Will love come to me someday?

Where in the world are you right now?

Just when will we get to meet each other?

When and how might our relationship starts?

I don't know right now, but somehow I feel

That it will be really good

Better than any movie or drama

The greatest love will come

My gut instinct is always right

C'mon, show yourself, i'm all set, Ready!

(Wonder where you are) I'm gonna find you

(Wonder where you are) I'm so dying to see you

I can't take it much longer

How it could be as sweet as candy

How it's like flying in the sky

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

What love feels like

How it keeps you smiling all day

How the whole world turns beautiful

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

Will love come to me someday?

I wanna know

I wanna know

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

I wanna know I wanna know

I wanna know

I wanna know

I wanna know know know know

What is love?

I wanna know

For more infomation >> TWICE (트와이스) - WHAT IS LOVE? [3D SURROUND + BASS-BOOSTED] - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

FITTON WINS: What He Just Announced Will Give The Swamp Nightmares - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> FITTON WINS: What He Just Announced Will Give The Swamp Nightmares - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

What MS related things have put a strain on your relationship? - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> What MS related things have put a strain on your relationship? - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

【#034】What is "Golden Week"?~ゴールデンウィークって何?~with English subtitle - Duration: 4:07.

Hi guys! It's Misaki!

I'm going to introduce a Japanese holiday called the "Golden Week" today.

"Golden Week" is from April 28th to May 6th this year.(it changes each year)

We call this holiday "Golden week" because it has many national holidays in a week.

Here in Japan, we don't usually have long holidays except for New year's break. So many people travel abroad or visit their hometowns during those times.

Let me introduce each day in the Golden week. It's April 28th today. It's just a normal Saturday.

Tomorrow is April 29th which is the "Emperor Showa's Birthday".

Showa is the previous era in Japan. April 29th is the Emperor showa's birthday.

April 30th (Monday) is a substitute holiday for the Emperor showa's birthday.

May 1st and 2nd are just normal weekdays. So they aren't day-offs.

But some companies and schools have two day-offs on those days. Some people take paid leaves.

May 3rd is the second national holiday of the Golden week, which is the "Constitution Memorial Day".

On May 3rd, 1947, the current Constitution of Japan came into effect. So still now, the day is a national holiday.

Then May 4th is the third national holiday of the Golden week, which is the "Green Day".

The name "Green Day" was chosen to commemorate Emperor Showa, who had profound knowledge of biology and botany and was interested in preserving the environment.

May 5th is the 4th national holiday of the Golden week, which is the "Children's Day".

The purpose of the Children's Day is to celebrate children's happiness and to respect their personalities. The day was originally called "Tango no Sekku", or Boy's Festival, which was celebrated in order to wish them grow healthily in the family.

The last day of the Golden week is May 6th. It's a usual Sunday.

So we have consecutive holidays during the week.

I won't use my paid leaves so I have 3days-off and 4days-off.

I'll go back to my hometown "Gifu" and relax with my family for 4 days.

Actually I wanted to go to travel but I noticed I haven't been back to my hometown for a while so I decided to go there this holiday.

Okay! That's me for today!

Let me know your countries' national holidays!

Don't forget to give me a Like if you enjoy my videos! If you like my channel, please subscribe to it!

Thank you so much for watching! See ya!

For more infomation >> 【#034】What is "Golden Week"?~ゴールデンウィークって何?~with English subtitle - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

FITTON WINS: What He Just Announced Will Give The Swamp Nightmares - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> FITTON WINS: What He Just Announced Will Give The Swamp Nightmares - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

what i've made so far for the map - Duration: 0:39.

we can get lost oh na na na

take it all off oh na na na

lemme be your friend

baby lemme in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

give it to me all oh na na na na ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

For more infomation >> what i've made so far for the map - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | What's News 04.28.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | What's News 04.28.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shelter dogs, What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Tip of the Day #107 - Duration: 2:55.

- Hey, everybody, how are you?

It's Jeff Gellman of Solid K9 Training

with my What Would Jeff Do? Dog training tip of the day.

No trash bags.

Tip number 107, please, please, please, please, please.

If you're pulling a dog from shelter,

which I'm a huge advocate of,

please be very careful about pulling dogs

that are aggressive towards dogs or humans

when you have other dogs and children in the house.

This might rub some people the wrong way

because I'm not saying don't save dogs' lives,

I'm saying protect your family.

That includes your dog family and your human family.

I'm getting a lot of emails, I'm getting a lot of calls

from people that are they, I just got dog in a shelter,

it was about to be killed, I brought it home

and it's going after my kids

and it's going after my dogs, what do I do?

You know, not to sound cold and uncaring

and not to say that you can't make

dramatic difference in this dog's life,

but, and trust me, we are a business

and I give away tons of free information

and I do a ton of pro bono work.

Please scale these comments.

You gotta be super careful.

You've got to protect what you have

or else you are useless now.

You won't be able to rescue any more dogs.

You won't be able to adopt a dog.

You won't be able to have new dogs come into your house.

Please be careful, use your head not your heart.

Again, I say this with massive amounts of love

I know dogs are dying, but people are bringing dogs

into their homes and we're not talking about bad behavior,

we're talking about dogs with dangerous behaviors.

Of course we can help you,

but are you geographically close to us?

Do you the budget for us?

But we have tons of free information out there.

I'm going on and on here, what is my tip of the day?

I think this is almost like a PSA

that says when you're getting a dog

that you know is about to be put down

because that's usually what the situation is.

You're bringing them into your house,

and you're setting up your current dogs

and your kids and yourself and the adults

into a dangerous situation.

Please be careful. Please.

That's the tip of the day, be careful.

Use your head more than your heart

when you've got a dangerous situation.

Jeff Gellman, Solid K9 Training.

I am truly madly in love with you.

I truly care not just about you,

but your dogs and your family.

I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét