Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily me Apr 29 2018

Today it's kinda foggy outside and today I have to go to school and I'm probably gonna be late I don't know what time it is but is probably like seven something and

I start school at 7:30 so yeah I'm always running late. So today I don't think I recorded that much on the

morning right now it's like 3 something so good afternoon! so I wanted

to record a "day in my life" video but I don't have that many footage so let's

just leave it at "an afternoon in my life video" well today I have an event

that I have to go to and I'm getting ready for that and I have to be there at 5:45

and so I have to leave the house like at 5:15 or something like that and I'm

going to straighten my hair because my hair is naturally straight but I had it

in a bun so it got kinda curly (wavy actually) right now it doesn't seem that much but it's

kind of curly and I wanted to straighten it

and this is what I'm going to be wearing today. So right now I'm gonna do my

makeup and you guys are gonna see like a time-lapse of that, so yeah. Hey guys so now I'm

completely ready I just put on lipstick, so I think I didn't told you

guys why I got ready and the reason why I got ready is because I'm going to this

event and I'm going to meet some people that are going to be in a summer program

that I got into and the program is going to start on summer and sadly I'm going

to miss a few classes because I have summer school if you guys want a

story time of why I have summer school let me know but it's not because of

something bad that I did I'm on my way to the event and I will try to

record as much as possible but I don't think I'm gonna be able to like talk

So in the next clip I told my dad to record my outfit and that is what he recorded 🤦🏽‍♀️

so I just got back from the event and it's like 9 p.m.

and basically the event was about like watching a documentary and and it was

pretty cool it was pretty like entertaining and I really liked it

because it made me like think about my life and that I'm really grateful to

live in the situation that I'm living in everyone has their own struggles but you

know it is part of life and the documentary was called minding the gap and I just really

Enjoyed it being there and I'm happy that I got to

be there so yeah I just can't wait for summer because I met really cool

people which are going to be the people that is going to be with me in the

summer program and I hope you guys enjoyed the vlog and I'll see you guys on

next one bye

For more infomation >> An afternoon with me! || MY FIRST VIDEO - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:39.

Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics]

For more infomation >> Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

MLODY SZESCIAN - intro (All eyes on me 1/10) - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> MLODY SZESCIAN - intro (All eyes on me 1/10) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

❝Stay away from me!❞ - Duration: 1:48.

I don't trust you.

I tried to kill you.

Mmm...

Right.

You can't trust me.

I'm looking for Bonnie.

She's not here.

Oh, do you know when she...

Never!

Oh, no. Damon was not my boyfriend.

He was...

I don't know what he was.

That's even worse.

Bonnie?! Hey!

I'm on my way, okay?

No!

Stay away!

Just stay away from me!

Get out!

Stay away from him!

Of course, you don't have to help her. You could just walk away.

The useless one is here.

Thank God.

Either way you better act quick.

I'm gonna scream.

Oh, no! Don't do that.

What's Damon doing here?!

Where're you going?

Away from you.

I wanna say something to you.

Just leave me alone.

Hmm?

One wrong move and I'm gonna take you out.

For more infomation >> ❝Stay away from me!❞ - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Paloma González arremete contra Natalia Ferviú: "Me utilizó para irse de 'Cámbiame'" - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Paloma González arremete contra Natalia Ferviú: "Me utilizó para irse de 'Cámbiame'" - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Get Ready With Me & My BFF, Tiffany Jahja! | KYGO CONCERT | Vivian Lybianto - Duration: 23:30.

V: Hi everyone! Today I am with T: Tiffany

V: We're going to get ready for a music festival. We're going to watch Kygo

V: Hope you guys enjoy and we're gonna get started

T: I'm going to use sunscreen first, you use it too V: Okay fine

T: We're going to share this one

V: I don't have, I don't bring

T: It fell

T: I think this is not enough

V: OMG T: This is so messed up

T: And then I'll I use this. Tada.

V: For me, I'm using this.

V: This is Dr. Brandt Luminizer Primer

T: This one is from Urban Decay, I just have to spray it

V: This is like, luminizing luminizing primer T: Smells like coconut, so it reminds me of Cancun

V: Oh ya smells like coconut

T: Yeah smells strongly of coconut

V: And then, I'll rub it on my face

T: And then I'll use primer

T: Only here, on my underye, on my forehead and on my chin

T: By the way we got a lot darker from Cancun so

V: Yeah we got way darker from Cancun so our foundation look way lighter

V: So we'll probably look way too white

V: My foundation is from Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation

V: It's not bad but I don't really like it

T: It's nice? Compared to the Amazonian Clay?

V: I think Amazonian Clay. This is just because my skin has been really dry so I use this one

V: Because it's pretty hydrating, but the coverage is not that good

V: And it's not long-lasting

T: I'm going to mix these two V: I didn't bring a puff so I'll use my hand

T: This foundation is my favourite because it's just so good for dry skin

T: So I'll mix this one

V: What is that? T: This is from L'oreal

T: This is so good. It was so popular back then, Infallible

V: Oh yeah I've heard of Infallible before

T: Yeah people usually use the Pro-Matte but for me, in my opinion this is better

V: Look at me I look like a ghost, Iook at the viewfinder

T: I'm just going to mix this up

V: And then I'm gonna use my brush

V: To blend

V: I really got darker from Cancun

T: Yeah all my foundation is also just...

T: I really got hella tanned, you'll see in my GRWM in Cancun

T: Yeah so tanned, like af

T: This is so crazy (referring to the mirror) V: So huge, argh

V: I brought the wrong palette

T: But is that palette nice? It's new?

V: Yeah but it's nice, I like it. Very warm

V: And it's like super natural

V: By the way I'm in Davis, I'm not home, so my makeup is very limited 'cause I brought it from Berkeley

T: Is this too light? Look at me. V: I think I look lighter than you

V: It's okay T: My foundation still looks fine V: Looks not bad

V: Mine is just originally too light because I bought the wrong shade

T: I'm going to use Nars

V: And then, what should I do?

V: I'm using Tarte's concealer T: Shape Tape? V: Shape Tape

T: Is it good? V: SO GOOD

V: But it's very thick. I only use like one dot under my eye

T: But does that crease?

V: What? T: Crease V: Crease? No no.

V: It's very long-lasting, it doesn't crease and it blends very easily.

T: This one is also so good, this one. V: Nars right?

T: We legit are like in a competition

V: These two are like the most famous concealers that I know

T: Yeah it's so famous, one of them is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concelear, the other one is Shape Tape

T: But I've never tried Shape Tape. I'll try it soon.

T: Because it (Shape Tape) is not sold in stores

T: It's only sold online V: That's right

V: So I bought it when I was in Ulta, because it's available in Ulta

T: Oh ya it's available in Ulta in-store? V: Yeah there is in store

T: Yeah it is only in Ulta

T: It's not available in Sephora by the way, it's only in Ulta.

T: I forgot to say, I'm using this one, it's Clio

T: This one I asked her to buy it for me when she was in Korea. This one is really really good.

T: This is because Pony & SSIN nim uses it, this is the stick concealer I like the most

T: I'm done with my face. Actually no I still need to use this.

T: I'm gonna use this Laura Mercier, it's like a pot so you get the concealer and the translucent powder but I'm going to use the powder only.

T: I'm using Real Techniques brush.

V: For me, my powder is from Innisfree, it's the No Sebum Mineral Powder

T: It's so hard (to focus) V: Yeah

V: You only put this under your eye? T: Yup under my eye, and a little on my forehead

T: Because I'm not that oily. If I put too much it'll look patchy V: It becomes cakey

T: So I'll just put here (under my eye)

T: Then, eyebrows!

T: Oh I forgot, before putting on my eyebrows, I'll always shade my nose using this.

T: It has 3 shades and it's so new, I've never used it before V: This is so nice to use

T: Yeah, I bought it because people said it's nice to use, so I'm going to use the middle colour.

V: It's so nice, mine has already hit pan and it's not even a year yet. It's so good.

T: I'm going to use it here

T: So that there is shading before I use my eyebrows

V: My eyebrows, I use Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in the colour Medium Brown

V: And I use and bought this because of this girl (Tiffany)

V: Because I used to use the pencil, but the pencil finishes pretty fast

T: This is my 5th/6th pencil V: Yeah T: And the spooly broke

V: Yeah and the spooly breaks so easily. And I use 1 every 3 months.

T: Nooo

V: This is pretty good, you get a lot of product and it's cheaper than the pencil right? T: Yeah it's cheaper because as I remember

T: The pot is only $18 and I also use the brush from Anastasia. The set should be like, $30?

V: And then the pencil is like $21 T: This one doesn't finish quickly, I've had this for so long.

V: So the pot is better but it is harder the first time you use it, but on the long-run it's way better

T: We'll be doing our eyebrows together. I also use Anastasia Beverly Hills in the colour-- V: Medium Brown too?

T: Chocolate. I also have Medium Brown but I usually use the colour Chocolate.

T: This is how the colour looks like

V: This, I need to focus

T: If I draw my eyebrows I really need to focus, like super focused. I can't even speak.

V: Eyeliner too

T: For eyeliner you can't speak too

V: For this one (the pot) if you make a small mistake, it's very obvious

T: Like, are you like that too? You're silent-- V: I hold my breath T: And then you just (sigh) like you can't even breathe

V: Because it's so hard to draw.

T: I'm done, half eyebrow, you're done with both?! V: No no no I'm done with both.

T: That's so fast, I can't do that. For me eyebrows take the longest.

V: That's why when Pau (our friend) suggested 5-minute makeup challenge, I'm said Tiffany can't do it because the 5 minutes goes to eyebrows

T: I can't, my eyebrows have to be super precise

T: It's so hard if I only have 2 minutes to make my eyebrows. I can faint.

T: (sigh) Breathe first.

T: I'm drawing strokes on the front to make it look natural

V: It's fine. It's fine, acceptable.

V: Now, bronzer. T: It's even right?

V: My bronzer is from Colourpop and the shade is Private Party T: I going to use this (brow mascara)

T: I usually put the bronzer here (hollows of my cheeks), on my temples and under my jaw because I don't have a neck

V: Everyone tells me that my double chin is huge

V: And it's inherited by the way, my dad's double chin is huge

T: If we get fatter our double chin V: Yeah it becomes so obvious

T: Now for eyes

T: I'm going to use the concealer from before, the Nars, and put it on the eyelids so it'll be more pigmented

T: Actually we're going to watch Kygo today but I forgot the songs.

V: The songs are nice, like for chill vibes

T: Yeah we're going there to chill, in Kygo.

T: By the way it's so convenient because we're going to watch Kygo in her school's theater, so it's super close to her house

V: So I can go home super quick

T: So she's staying in Davis for one night, and tomorrow--I mean today, we're going to watch Kygo and then she's going back to her house

T: And I go back to Davis V: And going back from Berkeley to Davis takes more than one hour

T: She's so convenient, she can even walk home from the theater V: Yup that's right

T: And one more thing that surprised me was that the concert is outdoor.

V: Yeah Greek Theater is outdoor T: I thought--because someone bought the ticket for me, so I never checked where Kygo is performing.

T: I only know that it's in Berkeley, okay. Since last time we watched Marshmello in SF and it's indoors, so we thought it's indoors.

T: And then suddenly yesterday, "Don't forget to bring a jacket", and like, huh?

V: Because Berkeley is so cold even in the summer T: Berkeley and Davis is pretty similar in weather

T: Like it's cold V: Because Bay Area

T: Yeah Bay Area, SF is cold all year, but sometimes in the summer it gets really hot.

V: It's just one period where it's like super hot.

T: It's so hot, like global warming. It's our third year but weirdly every year the 'hot period' gets later

V: Now it's April, it's Spring, but it's still cold.

T: Yeah, but it's a little warmer today. We can go out with t-shirts. But it's going to get chilly at night. V: It's cold at night

T: And then, we're going to watch Kygo--oh, by the way, there will be Alan Walker

V: And his songs are also really good.

T: I'm going to use this blush from 3CE

T: The colour is orange-y and never used before, so we're going to try this colour on the eyelids.

V: I'm using Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette. The colors are so pretty.

V: This palette is new, and is more warm toned, which is very very my style

V: What color am I going to use ya? T: It looks pretty.

V: This is so pretty. Pigmented, very pigmented.

V: Oh ya, I'm using the colour Bronzed. It's like a gold shimmer and I'm putting this all over the lids.

T: Tada, this is the final result. It looks a bit weird because I haven't use other shades, so now I'm going to add a colour

T: This one, (that brown shade)

T: Right on top of the lashline, right here

T: Tada, right? This Huda palette is so pretty. I like.

V: For my crease, I'm gonna use the colour Sienna, this one.

T: I'm going to use the same colour on the lower lashline.

V: And then I'm gonna grab, this colour Burnt Orange. I'm gonna use that as my blending colour

T: By the way, we're pretty sad. We really wanted to go to Coachella, but we just--we regret not buying because we have to buy the ticket one year in advance

(The point is: We really want to go to Coachella and we regret not going this year :()

V: But we're definitely going next year T: So once the ticket is out, we're going to buy it immediately V: We don't care, we're going to buy because we're definitely going.

V: Right? T: Right.

V: We're definitely going. T: Yeah it's fixed, we promised. V: Yeah we promised.

V: I'm gonna grab the crease colour just now and put it on the lower lashline.

T: Nochella but Kygo

T: By the way-- V: That's right. Nochella but Kygo T: Kygo and Alan Walker was in Coachella yesterday and we're watching them today.

T: Well, halfchella V: Halfchella, we're making up our own terms

T: This is how the eye makeup looks like and I'm going to blend again with the colour Eden.

T: The colour is like a light orange, so nice

V: Can I borrow eyeliner? T: Yeah

T: I'm going to borrow eyeliner from her because I forgot to bring.

V: I'll use this one. This is Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown

T: Basically, the darker colour is not going over the eyelid

T: Eyeliner is so hard if it's just using this mirror. Seriously.

T: It's a talent bro V: I'm sorry, I can't without a mirror

T: She even went there to draw eyeliner

T: And then I'll use this one

T: This colour Cashmere and Nefertiti

T: I'll combine it and place it on the center of my lids, using my fingers.

T: Just look at where your pupil is and place it right above.

T: Time for eyeliner

T: But the eyeliner is used by her so V: Oh I'm done

V: Last I'm gonna grab this colour for my inner corners.

V: It should look like this, so it makes the eye "pop"

V: Next I'm gonna use blush. The blush I'm using is from Glossier, it's their cloud paint.

V: And I'm using the colour dusk.

V: I really like this

V: It's my favourite blush and I don't usually use blush

V: Also it's so long-lasting, and hassle-free.

V: At first I thought it'd be tough to use because it comes like this (in a tube), but it's actually nicer.

V: And the colour is so pretty T: But, the packaging is so small, right?

V: Yeah, but the colour's okay T: It's really pigmented V: Yeah

V: Like surprisingly good

T: Actually you can mix that--I have Dusk and Beam and usually I mix it V: Me too

T: Right? It's so nice. V: Mixed right?

V: If you mix it, it becomes a super perfect pink, but sometimes I like it like this. T: Like, MLBB colour

V: But on it's own it's pretty too, and looks perfect, doesn't look too 'Barbie Doll' of a blush

V: i'm gonna move on to highlighter and I'm using

V: The first highlighter I'm using is from Glossier, it's their Haloscope

V: In the colour Quartz

V: Oh, and I'm gonna put all the products we used in the description box, so you can check that if you want to

V: I'm only putting this in the highest points of my cheeks

V: And my nose bridge

V: It's more of a very subtle glow

T: I will be using this on the inner corners

T: So it'll look more (popping)

V: And then the highlighter that I'm gonna use is from Colourpop too

V: It's Here Kitty Kitty T: I can move on

T: And then, I'll be using this that I used for shading my nose

T: Now, I'll be using the darker shade and use it (on my cheekbones)

T: Drag the bronzer until the bottom of your pupil

V: Last is--oh it's not the last, it's the second last step, I'm gonna use Chosungah... what is this?

T: Liptint? V: Liptint, the, I don't know, double-sided one and I'm going to use this one (the gel side)

V: For my inner lip

T: Tips for bronzing is brushing it in this direction and dragging it to the sides so it'll look more natural

T: Cut, cut, cut! Cut away yesterday's Pork Cheek, cut away the Bulgogi

V: Yesterday we ate all-you-can eat BBQ...

(And basically, we got so full to the point where we couldn't even talk and breathe properly -- we ate at Blue House in Sacramento :)))

V: We haven't eaten up until now and it's... 2PM, and we're not hungry

T: That's 'cause we ate so much. And imagine us girls--oh, and the waiter was so handsome, and we got so embarrassed because we keep ordering.

V: And then, we wanted to take a selfie, and she was holding the phone. T: And I wanted to spin around

V: When she spun, the phone hit the waiter, and he laughed at us

T: So embarrassed. V: Yeah

T: So I'll use this, this is Baked Blush from Milani in the shade Luminoso

T: This is so popular by the way, and it's SO good V: Really?

V: I've never used it before. What is that? T: It's like a blush

T: The colour is like, orange-y coral, omg it's so nice everyone is raving about this

V: And it's cheap? T: Super cheap, like only $7?

V: Oh, so cheap T: And the colour's pretty

V: I'm done!!

T: I don't understand how she does her makeup V: Oh yeah my lipstick is from Colourpop, don't know what the name is but it's the lipstick

V: And the shade is LA Lady, like this

T: By the way, she rarely uses blush, so if the she says that the Glossier cloud paint is good, then it's super natural

T: Because she hates bright blush colours. If it was me, I like the brighter shades because my cheeks before makeup is originally red, so

T: Why would I cover it up even more? So I like the brighter ones.

T: Now, highlighter, finally

T: Finally, highlighter. I'm using Becca, in colour Champagne Pop

T: Tada, done!

T: I'm only left with falsies

T: And I'm going to use falsies, but I'm not doing it here because it's too hard to focus

T: This is so good, I recommend this to everyone. Literally everyone.

T: Because this fits everyone's eyes, especially Asian eyes.

T: The length is right for us, because our Asian eyes are pretty short, not like Westerners, so this fits!

T: I really recommend this to everyone. Every time someone uses it, they'll tell me "Tif this is so good" V: So comfortable too

T: It's so good, literally everyone. I told Nicole to buy, Jesselyn to buy, you to buy V: Yup me too

T: Kelly, Jefung, everyone! Basically all my friends, I tell them to buy this and they all tell me that it's so good

V: And now we're obsessed, we definitely use this. T: We're obsessed

T: This is pretty expensive, I bought it in Japan for around $12, and in LA-- V: In LA it's $17

T: $17 until $19, depending where you buy it, because the price differs

T: But this is so worth it, it's so good

T: Now I'm going to use mascara to thicken the lashes

T: I'm using this one from Smashbox

T: I got it from Sephora, so I don't know if it's good or not

T: Today, I'll be using 2 Indonesian lip products

T: Because... well, I don't know V: To promote Indonesia?

T: Yeah, Indo's lip products now are so good (V: INDO PRIDE) and it's all affordable

T: So I'll be mixing this two shades

T: Lizzi Parra is like a makeup artist

V: Oh the one that made this is a makeup artist? Y: Yea

T: Rollover Reaction in the colour Umma V: I've heard of Rollover Reaction T: Umma

T: The colour's good V: Titan Tyra I think talked about it

T: Tada, I'm done!

T: Tada, this is the final look!

V: So we're done getting ready, I (I mean we) will have a video in Tiffany's channel too

V: We're gonna do a Q&A right? T: Q&A

V: We're gonna do a Q&A so check that video it out I'll have it linked in the description box

V: I'll have Tiffany's information linked in the description box so just check it out

V: And hopefully you guys enjoyed watching us get ready and talk about makeup, talk about what we like

V: Thank you for watching and I'll see you guys in the next video! V & T: Bye!

For more infomation >> Get Ready With Me & My BFF, Tiffany Jahja! | KYGO CONCERT | Vivian Lybianto - Duration: 23:30.

-------------------------------------------

Me Esqueça - Andrei de Los Santos - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Me Esqueça - Andrei de Los Santos - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Me and Gav's squad - Duration: 3:01.

To bad the last guy checked out or something:(

For more infomation >> Me and Gav's squad - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

MY MOM BEAT ME UP EVERY SINGLE DAY | Gregory Boyle Inspiration | Millionaire Mind - Duration: 3:01.

I was six years old and my mom and I we didn't get along so good she said to me

once I wish she would just kill yourself you're such a burden to me I think I was

nine when my mom drove me down to the deepest part of Baja California and she

walks me up to an orphanage and she knocks on the door and the guy comes to

the door and she says I found this kid and she left me there for 90 days until

my grandmother could get out of her where she had ducked to me and my

grandmother came and rescued me my mom beat me every single day of my

elementary school years with things you could imagine and a lot of things you

couldn't every day my back was bloodied and scarred in fact I had to wear three

t-shirts to school each day first t-shirt because the blood would seep

through and second t-shirt you could still see it finally the third t-shirt

you couldn't see any blood kids at school they make fun of me a

fool it's a hundred degrees why are you wearing three t-shirts

and then he stopped speaking so overwhelmed with emotion

it seemed to be staring at a piece of his story that only he could see when he

could regain his speech she said through his tears

I worth three t-shirts well into my adult ears because I was ashamed of my

wounds I didn't want anybody to see him

but now I welcomed by wounds I run my fingers over my scars my wolves are my

friends after all how can I help heal the wounded if I don't welcome my own

wounds for in this place of which you say it is a waste

there will be heard again the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness the

voices of those who sing for you have decided to go from here and to allow

other voices to be heard and may God bless you in that

For more infomation >> MY MOM BEAT ME UP EVERY SINGLE DAY | Gregory Boyle Inspiration | Millionaire Mind - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mia And Me Tears of Joy Episode 43 - Mason Moss - Duration: 19:36.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

I

Don't know if your aim is getting better, or worse

sorry, Wendy today didn't mean to dive-bomb you like that I

Missed here hmm

There are two bridges south of here another to the north a couple to the east it's pretty much bridge central

Could be any of them

Feeling any better today Majesties

Beagle too bad we don't have any

Nevermind that funny, I can't laze around bye. It won't which is why mo should take the throne while we recover really

Me King, that would be awesome the poison the king it's not poison its bubbles cooking

I am standing right here. You know okay, be wise belie my balloon throne

Why not well you don't know how to steer it, and you might get hurt. I can handle it

No, you can't brand anyway I bet

You they're not goofing my parents are sick, so guess who's in charge now

Really, you're king of centopia. Yep, which sounds better King mo the lion tight but he's not wearing one

For my first official act as king we will locate the trump 'test piece and deliver it to the palace ah

All that pollen would make your eyes water like crazy and the altar Lord Bridge leaves there that could be it

Let's go - oh by shuttle

You have one hour

Are you sure you don't need me we can handle it your highness, but feel bad for him. You know

Someday no is gonna be the real king of centopia yeah, and he's going to need a queen

That bridge is the only way into the

Well you can either go to the pole and fields or duck this fish for Zito's didn't

The King thanks you for your humble gift of this plant

And I have to say I have never seen anyone bow for 20 minutes before thank you. It's on the agenda

Sire, I am The King. I postponed it

But me are having more fun than this

Whoa this pollen is nasty

you

Yeah, I'll look over there ancho and I will look over here

What's that

That's weird

Nothing wrong with just sitting in it, maybe I can spot you going Mia

All quiet on the home front oh

Rich goes out the unicorn's little bit trapped we need help. That's just great

We gotta find that piece and get out of here when you have some spare time

Time for some fast bridge repair

forget the rules Mia and Rico leave me

Go blow your nose guard gonna

Man we could use those hey, where are you going?

Poncho get those unicorns across the bridge we'll take care of the month

Take the piece and go

Oh

Stand there

Oh now that's better

Courtesy of King mo the Lionheart trees within our reach

Well mo it seems your reign has been successful what yeah balloon throne

You did it for the right reasons and that kind of judgment is what makes a king a king and

Anyway the balloon can always be fixed

You'll be doing it full-time soon enough oh

No my battery I'd love to stay and help, but

Whoa whoa, hi onchao. What are you wearing these for?

You go gave them to you. I'm not even sure it's music. Where's it coming from?

Subtle I might have known

Hey guys

What did you think pretty sweet eh for the first minute or so you don't get it, it's not just any old music

You guys have trouble finding unit

Steps

Okay in the woods and attract every unicorn in centopia

There'll be so much unicorn dust the O's won't know what to do with it all

Along the grounds it can't be seen go further down in the ravine. This is definitely a ravine

Wow every one of them looks better than the last nice work puddle it may not attract unicorns

But it's pretty good at digging up pieces of the triptych

Don't hypnotize for the music oh

Stay in your cover Oh, No

Yes my queen sorry my queen well, where did they go?

I don't know. We've had Scouts late before but not this many at once hang on. How sparkly your mask looks today

Have you polished it? Oh?

There they are

Eighteen years take their weapons and throw them in the cage

Hey, that's mine give it back

But oh

You can come out now

Subtle I did if the months like this thing so much. What do you say we give it to them?

What give away my precious you're an accordion? I don't mean literally

Okay, let's do this take it away photo

So deep shuffle switch lovely music

Whatever this thing is it belongs to Pantheon now sure thing boss. I brought it for us

Um bring this thing

I

Hope he knows what he's doing

huh

What is this a pen my queen?

Play play you know a nice bouquet of flowers in a vase here would be really inspiring

Nia

Boy, are we glad to see you?

you're

beautiful

Funnel don't stop playing. I believe the word you're looking for is grata on card

What do you want me to party play? Oh no run?

Playing now puddle. You got a go before Panthea comes back, but what about the unicorn Ian?

It's going to have to stay here. No

Don't need them I have to cheat though a bit on the engine. You know to make room for the couple

Don't even mention cheating to me today, right I?

Gotta get back I have my own project to finish bye everyone I

Don't know about you

Why am I wearing this dress I have wings wave and wine are Mia

Who's Mia

So did you bring the Oracle the what the Oracle? Did you bring it? I'm not flew

really

Wow

Mia do you know who we are I?

Don't even so we can save centopia who's centopia and why do we need to save him Oh?

What is centopia hurt? Maybe if you see something? It's so cute is it real?

Oh wait, that's for warts, okay?

Thanks anyway phuddle this is it do this

No, nevermind. That's for getting rid of gas. This is more serious than we thought

This is centopia flying wasn't your best skill even when you could remember

Tell us what the Oracle is it's in there somewhere, we just need some way to get it out of her

I see there is a place. I know that may be of some help

remember anything in the first place

Memories are always the truth as one remembers it the cave may break through whatever is obstructing me as memories

Are you my cousin Tuttle went to the cave of truth he was never heard from again

You want me to fly with you to on this horse

Sorry unicorn to find some cave of truth. That's about right on gel. Let's go

Look it's a wild unicorn herd. They're beautiful and what are those

Great shot

Is this the place one way to find out we'll go together

I'm scared and I want to go home like the Oracle for instance I

Really like you a lot

Does that mean anything

What do you mean on Chow something's where

What do you think that roaring thing was when we find it you can ask it

G that point mo is cute. Oh

Oh

I remember I remember everything on town where ammo and Euclid got this you watch me. I can look after myself

Cute when you're scared

I think we should get you in on Shou out of here. It's not like it's my first time in a cave

I guess the cave of truth really worked with a little help from another bump on the head

Do you remember the Oracle - to find that which you that way, but the nasty growly thing went that way?

It's too dark to see anything that

Must mean it isn't really true saying I've always thought he's brave. That's illuminating

Um both of you a you two on chow

Down scarier wet it's dark you tried to scare us away I

like this place Oh to myself

Away from the other pans never to reveal your secret. Would you give us that horn thing?

Now how do I know you're not lying?

Because we're standing in the cave of is cuter me by final

Shall I do not do that I

Guess it works on him, too. We said some big things in there to make the light come on does anybody

Are you okay Faro ha I am a genius

Your majesty we have something for you well Mia. It's good to see you back to your old self look what we found

the Oracle

Heart should be wreath in your teeth. Oh and

You could definitely use a haircut sire. Oh, and you're off listing. I like you, too

I'm going away now

You

For more infomation >> Mia And Me Tears of Joy Episode 43 - Mason Moss - Duration: 19:36.

-------------------------------------------

mi bugatti me lo compro jailbreak PROXIMO VIDEO SORTEO 100 ROBUX - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> mi bugatti me lo compro jailbreak PROXIMO VIDEO SORTEO 100 ROBUX - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Lil Eva Braun Show - Episode 02: Butterfly Me To The Moon. - Duration: 7:49.

It's time for the Lil Eva Braun Show starring Eva Braun as Lil Eva Braun

Ok Eva, you may begin

Tanks Ms Inglink

Ok..Youse all remember entomology?

I had an Aunt Molly

..sigh..

Not yer fucking Aunt Molly Hoiman

Eva sweety?

Huh?

Oh yeh yeh..sorry dere

Well thank you dear

Today I'm sharin wit ya's..

My love for butterfly collecting

Now dis..EH!

(tiny scream)

Come on youse

(tiny screams)

Now dis is a Spanish sub species

o' da English Studded Blue butterfly

Aw

He's called dat onna-counta he's from Spain..

..And his color is..

Periwinkle blue

I think it's a lovely-

If ya axe me, I'd say he's also called dat

Onna count he's a poof!

ha ha ha, she said poof

what's a poof?

Ugh!

a little prick for the periwinkle poof!

Ha ha ha ha!

Eva, is poof really the best word you can think of?

Ummmm...

I don't know 'bout the best

Uh huh..

Well, sometimes people yell that at my dad

and he wears eye shadow what's the same color

Oh

Uh..Your ..your father..wears..

Oh yeh yeh; my dad wears periwinkle eyeshadow

sometimes skyblue

Oh

Well since ma's in prison,

I'm the only one he gots for fashion advice

And he really needs it

Uhhh, eehhhh!

Oh I don't mean-

Me neither; makes ya look cheap!

But I didn't say-

Hey I never said my dad had taste

It's just dat he and dis butterfly use some o da same colors

And I, like, hear people refer to HIM as a poof

Poof! poof! Poof!

ssoooo.. .

Heh heh heh!

I still don't know what it means

Uh, fine Eva

Just continue

Sure ting Ms Inglink

Now dis..

(get back here)

Dis guy, is a monarch butterfly

Oh!

Dese guys fly way far

A thousand miles just to FU-

..Uh..uh..

A thousand miles so they's can mate!

Thank you for not swear-

Can ya believe dat SHIT?!

Oh..

Heh heh heh heh!

Well I hope ya's had fun dere

'Cause the only mating youse're gonna be experiencing now

Is wif PINS!!

EEHH!!

Uhhgg!

EEUUGGHH!!

(pants)

Uh, Eva?

What?!

Uh, Eva honey, Uh, I don't think-

Dat's Ok Ms Ingling; just leave da thinkin to me today

Oh Lord

Ok class

Check out dis guy

He's a blue morphodidius

Now dat sounds gay

Ha ha ha ha!

He ain't blue 'cause he's sad

Although he WOULD be if he knews what I's about to do's to him!

Oh his color sparkles in the light

Yeah his, uh his color's a whatcha call optical effect

(loud crunch)

From tings such as light fuckin with-

Eva!

Tings such as light interferin' with it's soiface structure

Oh

(munch)

So blue ain't its actual color

or PIGMENT!

Oh

Stop dat youse

(squeeky fart)

Any questions?

Uhmm! Ummm!

Ugh, Anybody else?

UUHHMM!!

(sigh)

You gots a question Hoiman?

Fart!

If people poop turtles

Do turtles poop peoples?

Ha ha ha ha!

Oh for fuck's sake.

Doncha's know a bug from a reptile?

Umm..

Grandma had the bathroom floor reptiled

Huh?

Actually turtles are amphibians

I had an Aunt Vivian

Shuts up wit yer aunts already!

See what ya done dere?

Don't encourage him

Oh sorry, uh..

Hey it's ok, it's ok

I'm not trying 'terripan' on ya

But toitles is reptiles

Well thank you dear

Uh gee Hoiman, maybe yer handlers ought to take you to the vet

Find out what's blockin the flow of oxygen to yer brain!

Ha ha ha!

I don't get it

Do ya's gets it now?

Yeah

Alright. Blue morphodidius

Blue morphs is one of the most social butterflies

in the woild

And they's supposed to be like eh..

Fiercly territorial

C'mon!

I'll kick yer two legged ass bitch!

Well let me tell ya's

The only territory youse're gonna be fiercly about anymore

Is on a FUCKIN BOARD!!

EEhh!

UUGGH!!

(pants)

Eva, honey remember we talked about this?

Huh? Oh yeh yeh, our aggeement

Aw yes..

I ain't supposed to say fuck no more

OH!

Ha ha ha ha!

Um yes Eva. Don't say that any more

THAT?! I thought I wasn't s'posed to say fuck?!

Whoa!

Ha hahaha!

Uh, I meant the F word Eva

Don't say that one any more

Oh I gets it.

When you said THAT, you actually meant FUCK!

Uh uh!

Aw ha ha ha!

Remember our talk?

Yeh yeh! We made a like, deal

Yes Eva

So please don't say-

If I don't say fuck, I gets to home at da regular time

Just like da regular kids dere

The regular?..eh..uh..

Yes Eva. Just please stop saying that word

Oh yeah sure, you gots it Ms inglink

Augh

Anyways, as youse regular kids can see

There's lots of reasons why I likes collecting butterflies

Thank you Eva. Can't wait for next week

Sure Ms Inglink; Youse're welcome

Uh huh

Ehh..I'm thinkin about

maybe Performing one of them autopsys for next week

Huh?!

For more infomation >> The Lil Eva Braun Show - Episode 02: Butterfly Me To The Moon. - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Produce101 China "Pick me" Sub Español - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Produce101 China "Pick me" Sub Español - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Thrift With Me + Haul - Duration: 7:27.

hey guys and welcome back to my channel so today there is a grand opening to a new first door I think it's called Treasure

Island or something like that I'll put it in later but yeah we're gonna go

check it out I thought I would bring you guys along and see if we can find

anything cool so

(Music thrift shop by MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS)

hey guys so I don't know why I decided to go on the opening day yeah it was really

really busy and there was so many people I ended up waiting in the checkout line

between 30 and 40 minutes it's crazy but it was I think I got some pretty good

things so I think we're gonna just hop right into the haul and yeah I'll show

you guys what I got so there is a couple things that I picked up last minute like

when I was walking out of the store that you didn't see in when I was trying

things on or didn't see so the first thing that I got was just this gray and

yellow top thing just it's just a it's just the top nothing too special and

then another thing that I got that you guys didn't see was just this red hoodie

it says whats it say sunset beach yeah so I thought was really cool okay so the

things that you guys did see me try on was this this black top just simple it's

really really soft too so that's that's great

yeah and then you also saw me try these on it's just these jeans with the

patches and holes yeah and I thought they were cute and they fit really good

so I get them and I was walking you know that pink sweater I saw in I tried on

that pink sweater yeah I ended up finding it in a smaller size so I

decided to get it yeah that's pretty much it

oh my god this store really really oh my God look guys like they kept this

fucking thing on it what you gotta be fucking kidding me

they

what why though okay another thing you saw me try on was this green sweater

top thing okay this thing doesn't have this that thing on it still that's good

I guess it's just the pink sweater so I'm gonna have to go back and get them

take it off here's honestly that's just fuckin ridiculous yeah and then I ended

up getting two pairs of shoes so the first pair I got where it's just these

brown booties yeah oh yeah so I saw those I'm like oh my god they must fit

me and they did so that that's great another pair of a pair of shoes I got

are just these Adidas sneakers yeah so I really lucked out with these guys I

think these have to be my best find of today's thrifting ah so yeah that's

everything yeah hey guys okay before I forget like I said in the last

video that I wanted to start doing shout outs to people who are active on my

channel so I can help you guys grow your channels along as I grow so today's

shout-out is going to be for best of the bess they have a lot of videos I think

there's around 90 they do a whole bunch of videos like gaming videos pranks on

their family and a whole bunch of stuff like that so guys go check her out her

the link to her channel will be in the description down below before we go just

one more quick thing I do want to do a Q&A video soon so any questions you have

or want to know about me just comment down below and yeah okay bye guys

For more infomation >> Thrift With Me + Haul - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Supe Que Me Amabas(Cover) - Karla Osio. - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Supe Que Me Amabas(Cover) - Karla Osio. - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jhené Aiko x SZA Type Beat "Call Me" Trapsoul R&B Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

Jhené Aiko x SZA Type Beat "Call Me"

For more infomation >> Jhené Aiko x SZA Type Beat "Call Me" Trapsoul R&B Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Most British Expressions EVER! - Learn British English - Duration: 6:38.

Today we are doing five of the most British things you can ever say

So if you simply want to improve your English vocabulary

or if you want to learn some expressions to annoy Americans with

because they won't understand it

then you chose the right video to watch

these expressions are still very commonly used

they're not old-fashioned, so you can still use them and it sounds great

you're talking to a friend

Your friend wants to ask what are you doing today?

and you want to say "Ahh just the small things"

I'm going to buy food I'm going to wash my hair

I'm going to post a letter

those small things

you can say

"Ah, just bits and bobs"

"Bits and bobs" literally means "small things"

You can also say

what are you doing today?

bits and bobs

or

odds and sods

It just means those little things nothing really important

If you're getting married today, you're not doing bits and bobs or odds and sods

that's a big thing

unless it's your sixth marriage that year

maybe for you it's odds and sods

so it could be small actions but it could also be small things for example:

You're at your friend's house you're so hungry

You really want to eat something big a pizza donuts I'm talking real food!

but in their fridge there's only ketchup, mustard, half an onion

This is not real food, so in this situation

to answer the question "Do you have any food?" "Not really just bits and bobs. Just odds and sods"

the ketchup, the mustard, the mayonnaise, the half an onion.

Those are not big things they're just small things

"Bits and bobs" or "Odds and sods"

Question 1: Tell me in the comments What's in your fridge?

and if they have no food you might get very angry

in this case your friend might say "Don't get angry!"

In a very British way, we'd say this...

"Don't throw a wobbly! It's fine!"

To "throw a wobbly" means to do this

You're very loud you're shouting you're aggressive

you're throwing things

"What no pizza what kind of friend are you!?"

You're throwing a wobbly

If your friend wants to be more specific and say "Stop being aggressive"

We would change that word to

"Shirty" to be shirty with someone means to be aggressive with them

to be confrontational with them

"Stop being so shirty, we can go out for pizza we'll put pineapple-

"Don't throw a wobbly! we will not put pineapple on the pizza!"

Question number two for the comments: Tell me when was the last time you threw a wobbly?

When was the last time someone got shirty with you?

You know those times when you have so much work to do? You have to finish that essay

you have to finish that report that bit of work that you must do

but then

but then you find those videos of cats getting brain freeze

and you've wasted an hour of your time

when you're wasting time, you're doing nothing productive

this is when we say

to "faff around" / "faff about" or to "Fanny around" / "Fanny about"

you can mix them it doesn't matter they all mean the same thing

of course the sentence would be "he's faffing around / he's fannying about"

"I've just been faffing around for the last hour watching cat videos!"

Question 3 for the comments: What do you like to do when you faff around?

If it's your birthday and your friend says "Oh no I forgot your birthday!"

but then!

They didn't really forget your birthday

they were just joking

in the British Way we would change "joking" to...

"wind up" "I'm just winding you up I didn't forget your birthday I got you a puppy!"

so wind-up means to tease, to play a joke on someone

to make fun of them a little bit in a friendly way

however it does have a negative meaning too

so be careful with the context for example

if someone annoys you, you could say "Ugh! She really winds me up"

Again this means they annoy you, so be careful of the context

that is bad, she annoys you

This one is kind of good, friendly, jokey

I'm just winding you up, I'm teasing you I'm joking with you

so be careful of the context

Question 4 for the comments: "Who winds you up in the bad way?

And when was the last time you wound someone up or someone wound you up?

"Wound" is the past tense

Let me know in the comments

and finally these two have a plan to get married, they're very much in love, but!

That plan goes wrong

when you have a plan and you think everything will be great

but then something happens and the plan goes wrong

that plan or this relationship

went pear-shaped

and this applies to any plan

so for example you have a holiday plan

and for some reason you can't do the holiday

The holiday plans went pear-shaped

So finally question 5, in the comments tell me

When was the last time your plan or your relationship went pear-shaped and why?

I want to hear about it tell me in the comments

thanks for watching you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook

To see an example of a relationship going pear-shaped because they don't understand each other...

Click here

If you like that lesson click subscribe and I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Most British Expressions EVER! - Learn British English - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle doesn't understand Prince Harry - Duration: 4:39.

Mr. & Mrs. Mountbatten-Windsor correct?

Well, to be

Exciting!

- Wait! Prince Harry? - Yes

Good lord!

What seems to be the problem with your relaysh?

Well we are great and I love Megan very much

Yes we're very much in love

but we're having a few problems communicating

it's quite natural you use different words, and it can be quite miffing (Annoying)

I find, for couples such as yourselves

Um, no, I literally do not understand this man

and I don't know why

We'll be having a chinwag (Conversation) just a bog-standard (Normal) chinwag

and she starts whinging (Complaining)

"Oh my god Harry why are you saying these words!?"

I do not sound like that

Well you do

Anyway look

As Princess Megan,

I just want to make sure that our marriage is off to a good start

I don't want there to be any communication problems between us

Ah this is a bit of awkward

They obviously haven't told you they're not actually going to give you the title of...

...Princess

I'm not going to be a princess

Meghan it's really fine, don't worry about it

"Duchess"!

What's a Duchess?

Duchess and Princess are basically the same thing

No! No! They are not the same. Not like at all!

of Sussex!

What's a Sussex?

It's the place of which you'll be Duchess!

Look please don't throw a wobbly (Get angry)!

What's a wobbly?

Well you're getting shirty (Aggressive) with me

Shirty!?

Why don't you understand me?

Because you don't talk right!

You are the reason for our breakdown in communication!

Codswallop! (Nonsense!) Absolute codswallop!

Now you're just making up words!

Every bloody time

Well yes my wife is actually from the US

We haven't actually understood each other for many years

She's from Arkansas, that's right, yes!

Arkansas?

Bless you!

So how often do you find these problems arise generally?

Whenever we go out

We can't even enjoy going out for fish and chips without arguing

There! did you hear that?

I did yes, awful!

What?

Why do you say it like that?

Fish and chips?

Yes exactly, why do you put the accent on the "Fish"?

That's how you say it

No it's not, we've had this conversation many times

Fish and chips!

FISH and chips

Fish and CHIPS!

I'm literally saying what you're saying

Look I'm gonna give you both a little exercise to do next time you go out

I mean this weekend have you got any plans at all?

Bits and bobs (Little unimportant things)

Who's Bob? We don't know any Bobs

No no, "bits and bobs" it's like "Odds and sods"

Oh my god will you please talk right!?

Look, um, what you have to remember is, most importantly

is that you love each other

You know misunderstandings are just very superficial really

okay so I'm not going to faff around (Waste time)

You know, it's all going to be tickety-boo (Fine)

when you get back at the end of a long day

And you're feeling a bit cream-crackered (Tired) shall we say

I don't know, she's being a bit gobby (Talking loudly)

Well I mean he, perhaps his breath might be a bit sort of minging (bad-smelling), as it were

plonk yourselves down (Sit down) and have a bit of a snog (Kiss)

You know if you don't snog (Kiss) enough, then you can run into all sorts of Barney (Trouble) frankly

So if I come back from the Boozer (Pub) all trollied (Drunk)?

Yeah! Little snog (Kiss)!

If she's got the lurgy (Has a cold)?

Little snog

Then Bob's your uncle (Simple)! Our relationship's fixed!

Yes because otherwise you'll be gutted because your relationship will just go pear-shaped

and by the time you pop your clogs (Die)

you'll have spent so many years in a rubbish (Bad) marriage

Are you kidding me right now?

I'm not winding you up, love. It's a doddle (It's easy)

Great!

Thank you!

Yes, thank you!

"Aluminium", that's another word they don't pronounce the same as us

It's true

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét