Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily do Dec 30 2018

I love this candy I have a lot of people asking me you talking about detox a lot

and what is up with that so I'm going to tell you what is up with that I'm first

and foremost if you're in a weight loss journey and I'm not going to bring up a

whole bunch of different reasons for why you should do a detox I'm just gonna

bring up for weight loss so let me take you something about first and foremost

when you are detox in the body which should be done first without saying

you're going to lose tons and tons of weight

let me put this up here for a second and the reason for that is because once you

detox the body your hormonal system is going to go back to normal because you

have cleanse out the blood the kidneys and the liver and your colon and

everything is going to be able to probably try proper properly absorb in

the system and the minerals and vitamins that you get hopefully if you're trying

to lose weight and heal the body you are starting off with a raw food regiment

because I feel as though the only way to heal the body is taken away meat

products for a certain amount of time if you want to go back to meat products

after you detox the body and heal and lose the weight

then that's fine but raw products in your life while trying to detox the body

is the best thing to do in order for you to get back to where you need to be but

when you detox without saying you're gonna lose weight because your hormonal

systems we're gonna back in to balance your insulin levels

are going to drop which means the insulin is not going to be a fat blocker

because it's going to be low your cortisol levels which is another fat

blocker going to be low or normal so it's not gonna stop you from losing

weight and when you eat raw fruits and vegetables as they used to call it years

ago free foods those are really foods that you don't really have to count

calories because who do you know vegan a vegetarian for the most part unless they

were eating processed vegan foods gained weight are for fruits and vegetables

fruits and vegetables like 80 to 90 percent water the rest of it is minerals

and vitamins and when you're eating these foods in raw forms when your body

was able to process them better it starts to eliminate through your tissues

on the cellular level all detoxification that needs to happen now once the body

is flushing itself from all these bad things that are harboring in your body

your body is allowed to then lose weight and quickly so that's why for me I chose

this time around when I picked up the most weight at the end of 2017 to detox

the body while I was losing weight putting the detox protocol first and

knowing that the weight loss was going to come hand-in-hand anyways with the

detox process that I was doing so as always I try to keep you guys on the

videos and let you soak in the information and short videos so that you

know you get what I'm trying to get to and you can you know get it up here and

apply it in your own life and get yourself well

so with all that being said please subscribe to the channel like and share

the video and make it a favorite and I'll see you guys in the next video bye

for now

For more infomation >> Why You Should Do A Detox BEFORE YOU LOSE WEIGHT - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Detox do Lar - parte 2 - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> Detox do Lar - parte 2 - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

Campanha do Kickante - Ajude a salvar o G.A.R.R.A. - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Campanha do Kickante - Ajude a salvar o G.A.R.R.A. - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Lupin Lessons Learned, How to do a petrol budget // SALSA EP5 - Duration: 18:29.

Coco! come on in the water is fine I promise

it's warm... I don't drone flying like that in here

it's been an action-packed five days four days so far last day, hey you know

I didn't think I was really gonna learn anything from this trip coz it's all

grounded I've retreaded before but I actually did learn a few things we're

gonna share those things with you in this video before we get into all that

there's this antique shop here in Omarama, I discovered it years ago

they've got some real wacky old ancient stuff in here

look at that piece of junk how much as for? goodness, unbelievable

I do not know garbage can sell for money

you have there you have it there's no more words and more words

needed

yeah we've stayed in Omarama for four nights now and we still even been here

what visit for Omarama could be complete without a trip to the Omarama

clay cliffs, and there's lupins here too

one of the skills that I've learned for this trip is actually budgeting not just

the expenses for you know your accommodation but also petrol expenses

now there's different fuel economy calculators and things out there but

here are some general tips and advice and some guidelines on budgeting based

on petrol because when you're going to go to all these fantastic locations like

what I've been doing you've got to drive there really a lot of New Zealand is out

of the way not really accessible by bus and train. so when you fill up your car

take note of how many kilometers you've driven you know you use your trip

counter from the previous time you filled up reset that to zero then have a

look at how much it cost you to fill up so then you can divide your dollar

amount and it gets you your cost per kilometer, and then as you're planning

out your trip going from A to B one place to another you can actually work

out how much it's going to cost you per kilometer now granted that's with

current petrol prices petrol prices do change and you'll end up with a slightly

different petrol prices based on whether you go and put 91 or 95 or 98 octane in

your car or if it's diesel my car takes premium which is really either a 95 or

98 but sometimes end up putting 91 and if I fill up my car at the same time as

Coco, one other thing to note when you fill up your car with the wrong grade

petrol well you may think that you're making is saving by putting in the

cheaper 91 octane, you may potentially be losing out because you're actually

losing fuel economy in other words your car will run but you lose fuel economy

so those are my hints and tips on how to budget your fuel on a trip like this and

that's something that I've learned in this trip. to be very honest I don't

recommend flying your drone like that in here

amongst clay cliffs that's a surefire way to hit one of the rock walls lose

your drone because the you know the satellite coverage the satellite

coverage of your drone basically doesn't work in here you've got like what's

called optical vision only so you really have to maintain line-of-sight but yeah

I strongly recommend not flying a drone inside cliffs like this and if you do

put your propeller guards on they will save you if you hit the rocks

welcome to Lake Oahu,the third and final glacial lake i've toted this wet

suit around with me this whole time I haven't used it so shout going out to

seventh wave... let's go and have our final swim for the trip

Ohau... is the place to be it's so good it's so warm it's the warmest of all the

glacial lakes maybe maybe I'm not really telling the truth though with the wet

suit and all but my arms the legs are not that cold honestly did not that cold

ah so good

okay come on in the water is fine I swear I promise it's

warm come on

Swam in all three glacial lakes achievement unlocked! and experience gained, I levelled up!

you know something else that I've learned from this trip that we've done

this whole trip the super-amazing lupim and search Aotearoa

it's rehashing a lot of places that I've already been to before so I

found that I set myself challenges things I've never done before like swim

in all three glacial lakes I set myself challenges and I take the path less

traveled go down some roads that we've never been to before you know we went

down some roads down Waimate and in Waimate we discovered the yellow lupins

we weren't expecting to see them there at all so one of the things that I've

learned from this trip that I can apply in the future is take the path less

traveled especially especially unfamiliar territory that makes sense

oh yeah there's one more thing that I've really learned from this trip you just

learned from mrs. Jones honestly...

build more toilets it's not what I've learned I've learned from Karen and this

is gonna arm me with this information for the future is try to avoid those

name-brand expensive holiday parks

you know like the the top ten ones they're so expensive I mean we paid

absolutely through the nose we paid through the nose for our

accomodation this trip this time here at our mount cook salmon there's a

really noisy rabble because there's about six tour buses anyway hope you

enjoyed the series hope you picked up something if you didn't see all the

episodes and if you want to know where the Russell lupins are in New Zealand

you do see them a few of them are North Island but they're mainly in the South

Island around the McKenzie country district and North Otago look for the

waterways you'll find them around the rivers and anyway have a look at the

rest of this video this is a little montage it's gonna show you the

highlights of where we've been some of the drone videos all of the maps

all maps of where you can locate the lupins so we're heading back to

Christchurch now after we eat some salmon and yeah every time we come back

from a road trip we keep coming back to the start

one final pain of the pump

eighty dollars

For more infomation >> Lupin Lessons Learned, How to do a petrol budget // SALSA EP5 - Duration: 18:29.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 30 SERTANEJO 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário (Lançamentos) - Duration: 1:00:40.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> TOP 30 SERTANEJO 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário (Lançamentos) - Duration: 1:00:40.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Jair Bolsonaro chega à Granja do Torto e é recebido por motociclistas - Duration: 2:31.

 O presidente eleito, Jair Bolsonaro (PSL), retornou a Brasília na tarde deste sábado (29/12) com direito a homenagens de eleitores e empresários

A chegada alimentou a expectativa de um grupo de 40 motociclistas que esperava o presidente eleito na Granja do Torto, residência oficial da Presidência da República, onde o capitão da reserva do Exército ficará até a posse presidencial

 Com origens em diversos estados, o movimento intitulado Cruzada 17 se instalou na frente da portaria do local para celebrar a vitória e a posse do futuro presidente

Bolsonaro atendeu as apelos de seus simpatizantes e chegou cumprimentá-los

 A futura primeira-dama, Michelle Bolsonaro, e a filha mais nova do presidente eleito o acompanharam no mesmo carro

O quarto filho, Jair Renan, e o sobrinho Leonardo Índio vieram em veículos diferentes

   Além dos motoqueiros, empresários da cidade também prestaram homenagens à Bolsonaro

Um outdoor digital saudando ao presidente eleito foi instalado na pista que sai do Aeroporto Internacional de Brasília Juscelino Kubitschek

O político do PSL compartilhou imagens do painel nas redes socais.    Bolsonaro foi questionado por jornalistas sobre a ideia de editar um decreto que ampliaria a posse de arma de fogo no Brasil

No entanto, o ele não respondeu.  De acordo com assessoria, o presidente eleito não tem compromissos públicos até terça-feira (1/1), dia em que ele assume oficialmente a Presidência da República

Mais cedo, Bolsonaro cortou cabelo, testou as medidas de seu terno da posse e se despediu de vizinhos de condomínio

 Cruzada 17 O grupo de motociclistas que recebeu Bolsonaro na Granja do Torto tem origem em vários estados

Representantes do Ceará, Alagoas e Rio de Janeiro foram alguns dos que acompanharam o retorno do presidente eleito à capital federal

Cerca de 40 motociclistas vieram prestar apoio a Bolsonaro     "Fomos muito bem recebidos pelos colegas motociclistas de Brasília

Recepção de alto nível. O cansaço até passou. Estamos aqui para dar o pronto da missão para ele

Bolsonaro é o presidente de todos os brasileiros", disse o empresário e ex-oficial do Exército Francisco Siqueira, líder do movimento

For more infomation >> ✅ Jair Bolsonaro chega à Granja do Torto e é recebido por motociclistas - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Do you know HOW to EXPRESS EXCITEMENT? - Duration: 0:59.

hi so you've booked a holiday and there are only a few more days left to go how

do you express your excitement this is Susan Brodar from SPEAK

languages and TRAVEL the world here to help you improve your English with

minimum effort and maximum benefit and yes I booked a holiday and I'm already

there but before going I was really excited and I kept thinking I can't wait

to go on holiday I'm really excited to go on holiday I'm looking forward to

going on holiday or I'm looking forward to my holiday I'm I look forward to

going on holiday so these are all expressions you can use to express your

excitement can you write in the comments below what

exciting expressions you have or expressions to express your excitement

thank you see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Do you know HOW to EXPRESS EXCITEMENT? - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

What do you do? Special Education Paraeducators - Duration: 1:50.

I was a long term sub here at Madison.

I then became a full-time paraeducator.

That's where the majority of paraeducators start, subbing and seeing what is the best

environment for you.

I got into this as a side job when my kids started school.

You get your summers and your weekends and your vacations off so you're not worrying about childcare.

And when I was in the classroom I fell in love with the people that were working there and the kids.

One day can be a really rough day and we can have a lot of behaviors.

And the next day, it's amazing, and the kids are on and they make us laugh and we make them laugh.

Stacey treats us as equals.

If we have ideas for the kids that we think might work she hears us out, she decides yes

or no - a lot of times she decides yes - and it's just, it works really well.

You definitely have to have, you know, thick skin when it comes to verbal things that kids

say to you and, you know, aggression.

But I truly think that if you love this area of work then all of that goes away.

Some of the challenges are some of the behaviors, but they do give us right response training,

teaching us on how to help deescalate a child before they get to that crisis mode.

If you become a paraeducator, you love what you do. And that's why I'm still here.

I just absolutely adore what I do.

I love watching the kids come in and they may be low, they may not be able to sit, and

by the time they're with us for even a few days they blossom and become amazing people.

For more infomation >> What do you do? Special Education Paraeducators - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Get Nervous Before the Performance? - Duration: 1:01.

"...just five minutes before you walked out on the stage, just now, were you nervous?"

- I can tell you this - I woke up I was chilling... beautiful sun...

everything is okay... time to go... as soon as I put this on me my heart was...so as soon as I dressed myself - okay, I am going to a restroom. Yeah, I did nervous of course,

but I am not fighting it, I'm not resisting it, that's why I just let it be, and I'm just

like experiencing this energy as it is, I just let it be. So maybe

that's why I don't look as tense as you would say that I am nervous...but I am nervous.

All right, so enjoy your day, bye...

For more infomation >> Do I Get Nervous Before the Performance? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Me Trying To Do Makeup!! *CRINGY* - Duration: 11:08.

okay before video starts I just wanna say this is really cringy and this is my

warning to you but just watch because it's fun and fresh so ima do my brows because that's the

first step that I always do and I don't know why I'm saying like I like I'm good

at this because I'm not I just I like to do it and then I have fun doing makeup

and I'm not saying that I like makeup like I don't want to do that as a

career I'm just this is like this is more of like me chit-chatting than anything I

don't really I'm not really taking myself seriously so please don't take

myself so don't take me seriously okay I'm out of breath okay so I'm not done

with my brows but I wanted to talk because I realized that I have a lot to

say you know how people like usually start with like mascara like liquid so

like foundation like you know like they start experimenting with it my thing was

eyebrows like I started doing my eyebrows like that was the only thing

that I would do I think I always think it's interesting to see other people do

their makeup because it's just like well I could you know everyone has their own

way of doing their makeup so I think that's

um like I was saying this isn't about me doing my makeup this is about me

chatting I like to talk a lot so yeah now you're sitting my eyebrows so thick

like so so thick and I'd like pictures and I just like I look back says see

this is where I go wrong because I spend too much time on eyebrows and then I

have like no time to do anything else I'm like Oh

funny story I filmed I filmed this the other day and bitch only got my husband

and I was like yeah just I mean it's like you know it's realistic but but

yeah it's gonna upload everything wants to see me do my eyebrows right I don't

know I don't know what I'm doing okay I don't know if I'm doing this right

you know I sound like ariana grande

yeah we're sorry we're put it down let's start up him that's incorrect

one time I took two hours to do my eyebrows too and they weren't even that

good like I want to cry I took so long like I I put them on and then they

looked really bad and then so then I was just like you know I'm just gonna take

off and so I took them off and then I had to redo the whole thing and then I

think I redid the second time and then the second time I didn't like one of

them so I took off the one of them I said yeah we're just gonna go for a soft

glam we're not gonna unleash your inner artist today not today I just want to

say that I actually always always do this and I end up with this going for

soft glass this is like acceptable no but are we gonna move on yes

you see I told you I don't know what I'm doing I told you dose like don't listen

to me please up I just want to say but this is the worst

makeup like I've ever done we looking like a hot mess

just to clarify um my makeup looks so bad in this lighting like it like a look

so Ashley and like not pigmented and it doesn't like any it looks bad but it

doesn't look bad bad but yeah um I still agree with my past self present self

degrees does their word speaking like I've ever done a of Y that setting

powder does not work at all or you know what maybe it's not even

setting powder maybe that's fine becoming powder

let's not drink perineal or AK cool this is how we're

gonna leave eyes and know it would usually do eyes eyelashes after this so

we're not gonna do eyelashes we are going to do foundation so from my

foundation I just used authentic Beauty soft nut I'm gonna spray this wow I'm

out of breath I do so much oh how did that get all the way over here

I sprayed it that way every time I did my inner corner my there's no long the

right way to do it and then I do it and then like that looks

I like to do that like take it one step at a time because otherwise the

foundation dries like really fast so I'm gonna like get it in words that's what

also lasts in my trait those five thirty and I need to be ready but sick so I'm

pretty sure it's six already so love that for me I like to smack my

foundation moon and I'm not being sarcastic about that I actually really

do like this might get in so you see I like one ghost

and I took it on the apples of my cheek obviously I love that I had to point

that out like where else when they put it on my nose on my forehead but I'm

gonna be using to do this morphine liquid lipstick from Murphy August

it's called peanuts and my best spring got it shout out to you you know who you

are I love you I love you all right so we're almost done

it's almost done I swear I hate to think to think that I we used to do my makeup

without saying straight do not do your makeup without I mean obviously if you

can't you know don't have money for it then I'm not judging anyone like I'm not

judging anyone's makeup I used to do that you know cuz I'm not gonna stay

here in front like oh you don't do your makeup right or like you know I used to

never I'm an angel but I used to like judge

people in their makeup especially like on eyebrows just because like I felt

like I was such an expert but now I'm like that's not okay

they feel good in my judge them on it we're telling

anything on it if they like my comic book so I don't say anything anymore

and I don't think about it anymore like that I'm just like you go girl like you

know you look good you feel good and do good you know and that's my wrap for

today like if do you like how you look in the makeup then fuck what anyone else

thinks like you like it I like it and it's cool right

what about it so let's do the eyelashes I wish I could just put on mascara that

make my life so much easier but I can't I actually have from no eyelashes so you

see this there's no eyelashes there you try to

have a good time and not take my eyelashes off mitt party like that's

that's probably what would happen if I wore my my army lashes but oh my god

there's a car outside I hope that's not my sister because I am NOT ready I

haven't even got a dress first I really cannot meet the house without

my eyelashes so she's gonna have to wait

I don't know if anyone cares what my lashes are but if you do if you care

about any of these products then let me know and I will tell you

I can't Allah listens for the less innocent one

I just wondered about how I didn't know what mash when I'm gonna cut anyway I'm

gonna finish this video up my camera died so I ended up using my thumb okay

I'm gonna finish filming the rest on my phone because my camera but hopefully I

don't like to do frame or something I don't know

I'm shaking I'm nervous

yeah um in the Swiss waiter

and then you do my hair kind of or like fix it up because it's kind of

experience

thank you for watching this has been when I like kind of just like I felt

like talking different that makes any sense but um yeah thank

you for watching and I'm gonna keep doing this so

For more infomation >> Watch Me Trying To Do Makeup!! *CRINGY* - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

Pesca ao PIKE (Lúcio Real) - Barragem do sabor - Duration: 10:26.

For more infomation >> Pesca ao PIKE (Lúcio Real) - Barragem do sabor - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Things i do in GTA:SA - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Things i do in GTA:SA - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Vovô do crime aterroriza comerciantes - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Vovô do crime aterroriza comerciantes - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

jogando o joguinho do dinossauro sem internet - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> jogando o joguinho do dinossauro sem internet - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 30 SERTANEJO 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário (Lançamentos) - Duration: 1:00:46.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> TOP 30 SERTANEJO 2019 Mais Tocadas - As Melhores do Sertanejo Universitário (Lançamentos) - Duration: 1:00:46.

-------------------------------------------

[Galactic Bounty II] How do BH kill Enfys Nest with bombs? - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> [Galactic Bounty II] How do BH kill Enfys Nest with bombs? - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

🔶 Mom-Shamed for Letting North West Do THIS!🔵Kim Kardashian - Duration: 4:40.

This year, it was Kim Kardashian's turn to throw a star-studded Kardashian Christmas

Eve party .

The celebrity guests had a great time, and so did fans at home who were captivated by

photos and videos.

Some mom-shamers were enraged  when they saw what Kim allowed 5-year-old North West

to do at the party.

Kim Kardashian took photos with her controversial husband, Kanye, and with their three adorable

children: North, Saint, and Chicago.

Those who could tear their eyes away from Kim's cleavage could not help but notice that

North was impossible to miss.

North's lips were bright red -- probably not with lipstick but with a lip matte that allows

for more vibrant colors.

"North and that red lip is so iconic!" one fan commented on Twitter, which prompted Kim

to quote the tweet and share more information.

"It just might be a new Classic Red Lip I have launch VERY soon," Kim teased.

Mom-shamers came out of the woodwork to condemn everything about what Kim had done.

"Really Kim Nori is wearing red lipstick," exclaimed one shamer. "Teaching her to be

superficial from a young age!"

That troll comment continued: "Thank god Beyonce is keeping you away from her kids."

"North is too young for makeup!" claimed another hater. "Control ur kids sheesh. Let kids be

kids."

Actual children sometimes like to wear makeup, especially if they'll have their photos taken.

That's being a kid.

"Nice pic but why does your baby girl have on lipstick?" commented another. "What is

wrong with you?"

"Sorry there's nothing cute or iconic about a child wearing Red lipstick," tweeted another.

"Come on Guys."

"Iconic? Really? Lesson on words & how they relate to people. .. Icon can describe

a person closely linked to an idea," begins another tweet.

That tweet concludes: "Gandhi is revered as an icon of peace and humanity where red lipstick

on a 5yr old is NOT!"

We're not saying that iconic was the best word choice here, but this person's standards

for the word are absolutely absurd.

"Your daughter is how old?" asked another shamer. "Why is she wearing lipstick? Sad."

North doesn't look sad to us.

"How old is North?" asked someone who apparently couldn't be bothered to Google North's age.

"Is there nothing they won't do for money?"

"Anything to promote yourself!!" scoffed another. "You even use your daughter!! This is just

sick!"

"Pictures ruined by those red lips on a little kid," tweeted some weirdo.

"I have a daughter (13) & just bc she picks her clothes or lip gloss, Doesn't

mean she gets to wear it," said another.

It takes a special kind of person to proudly admit that they think that some lip glosses

are too scandalous for a teenager.

"I will make sure it is age appropriate! Im the parent!" continues the control-freak.

"I'll make sure NOT to tempt the crazy pedos out there!!!"

Always alarming to hear a parent say victim-blamey stuff. Predators who target children don't

care what lip gloss they wear. It's never the victim's fault.

"Use ur common sense!" this terrible person replies. "Hooker red lip stick? Really? NOT!"

Kim also earned a lot of praise and had plenty of defenders, but the mom-shamers really showed

up in force to condemn North's red lips.

There was a time in our nation's history when "heavy" makeup or makeup featuring vibrant

colors was exclusively for actors and sex workers.

The stigma against the latter made parents horrified when it became fashionable to wear

visible makeup styles.

But that happened when, like, Baby Boomers were teens, before they were old enough to

destroy the economy and planet.

It is truly bizarre to see this sentiment, that makeup is somehow inappropriate, expressed

just days before 2019.

The only "adult" thing about makeup is that it's expensive and adults (usually) have better

impulse-control, so you don't let kids go wild with it every day.

But it's normal for even small children to wear makeup from time to time.

This is especially true on special occassions, but also happens as a mother-daughter bonding

activity.

For celebrity children, photoshoots are a fact of life and North is old enough to care

about how she looks in pictures.

If you want to raise a stink about the over-use of "iconic" or about Kim "using" North to

promote her makeup products, that's fine.

It's a little silly, especially since Kim is pretty respectful of North's choices, but

you can make that point.

But if you see a 5-year-old child wearing lipstick and your first thought is that it's

"inappropriate," you have some issues.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét