Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Music Dec 31 2018

Welcome to this new kind of music reaction Balkan Music - especially from Bosnia and Serbia Enjoy this reaction video and let us know your opinion in the comments :)

Welcome to a new video

Today, we will do something different

We will watch for the first time Balkan music videos

one of my guests is a balkan expert called ...

... Semir ... welcome

And the other guest ...

I'm a noob

I don't listen to Balkan Music

That is my first time

Btw my name is KAIM

I'm from the channel KAITAY (in the Bio)

Yeah, we should start listen to BALKAN Music

and we will start with ?

Jala and Buba

The song is called 'Mafia'

We are so excited

I hope we will listen good music

I know this song

What is your expectation?

that is a good question

just music

yeah music

Explicit? there is warning :O

there was written "access forbidden"

on the tape

It sounds good

crown as a chain

I want this

burned car

That is IMPERIA

he has a long beard

That is a nice trap song

the girl is nice even though she has short hair

are they on a scrapyard?

Their voices fits very well to this trap song

it's so deep

btw Imperia is their label

belongs to them

they are the two singers, aren't they?

In the past, they just made rap music

then they switched to this music

are they singing about being mafia?

how the title says

Yeah

if this music runs in the clubs, that would be cool

I thought so too

is that in bosnian?

yeah

they are cool

i don*t expect this

i have to say that i like this video

the song is nice and the voices fits very well

I agree with you

I have only one thing to complain about

What ?

This is like Hollywood

you can't shoot like this

it does not work

You can try this but you will flying back there

our hollywood expert

is it over ?

that was so quick

yeah almost 3 minutes

yeah under 3 minutes is a little bit short - this nice song could be longer

Balkan has good songs

Yeah, we have good songs

yeah, good songs

wait wait! that was the first song

if one song is good, the other songs are all good, too

Ah, nobody said this

we should watch the second video

And it is from RASTA

Euforija

Euforija = euphoria ?

was the pronunciation right?

i see palms - so i*m excited - what kind of song will come - summer song?

Euphoria is well known for anime fans

its an anime?

not really.

Summer song

he looks funny

he looks like a typ, who makes raggae songs

He only do this kind of songs

do you know where is this place ?

do you know?

No

looks like Farellas(?)

Italy - i guess there was italian license plate

It looks so great there

it reminds me to Farellas(?)

I don't understand what he is saying about

but this song takes over you and force you to dance

that she loves everything on him

his tattoos, his clothes

he is narcissistic

no, she loves everything on him

Yeah, he is narcissistic

is he bosnian, too?

he is from serbia

but you understand everything ?

yeah, serbian, bosnian and croatian is almost equal

it may be that you have different accents

yeah, but other words too

serbian and bosnian is more equal

but they have in some words no *J*

look at his long hair

you know the text ??

that down there is Cyrillic

this writing is used in serbia

it reminds me to russian

its the same writing

wow, i didn't know that

I learned something new again

it's still used in serbia

in the school, they learn this

Can we talk about this woman in the video?

castello - its really italy

that is a chill - music with a shisha in the evening

in the summer - perfect

Whenever I am with my cousin, smoking shisha and listen always loud music of rasta for example

and relax

great

good chill music

which should not be missing in a balkan reaction video

KIKI

Im wondering how it taste .... Kiki with apple taste

Is there only one taste?

Yeah....im wondering it too... i havent eat kiki yet ...

so, we will watch ...

Tastes very good

Semir: that is balkan food Kaim: it reminds me to turkish sweets

Semir: nooo

Tell me, is someone going to be racist?

Soooo,, we will watch the third and last music video

The song is from Relja, Coby, Stoja

His name is coby

you have to pronounce the c like a c

In IDJ Videos are many many balkan music videos

is that a rap video, too?

No, it is not

The female singer is a traditionally singer

usually she makes traditional songs

He looks like you

it must be the typical bosnian man

That was Relja

This is coby

The bass is GREAT

It's a remake of an old song from the female singer

but they made it modern

now, relja is singing

No, you do not show something like this in the video

do you know the whole text?

not the whole text, because i dont understand some words because they are singing to quickly

but I understand relja completely

did he say 'NIKE' ?

What?

he said nike, didnt he?

i didnt hear that

they said, the strongest women are those, who raise balkans

It's a moot point

maybe, you will see stoja

did i see stoja?

she looks older

she is also a bit longer in the business

look, she is there

we have 2 new fans

She also has an oldschool voice

in this part, many people would take their glasses in the clubs and throw them against the wall and freak out

Why?

because, this is more traditionally

It was not bad

I mean, when they are drunk.

because its so good

ah ok, i understand you

freaking out, not because its bad

these were money exchange machines

that's being flared up

I can not stay calm with this song

i guess she is over 50 years old

what does it mean?

It means "only strong"

do you mean the nation, the country?

Noo

do you mean the physical strength?

oh no :( the song is finished

i dont know how i can explain it

I dont know how i can explain it

I dont know

We don*t understand your language

just because we said -samo jako- does not mean that we can speak the language

do not do half things, but whole things

interesting

all or nothing

Yes

Greetings to Xatar

back to the video

the video was nice

I love the song

we had an earwig and sing the refrain

We don*t understand the songs

But we felt it

We had an earwig

common , the samo jako part .. we rocked it

they learned the text

You can even sing along as a non-Balkan

they do not sing that fast

Jala and Buba singing indistinctly

In the song NEMA BOLJE, they are singing with RAF CAMORA

Really?

there have written under the video that they understand the German better than Jala and Buba

because you really do not understand them sometimes

really? I will watch it later

the song with camora is good too

I didnt know that Raf Camora did a song with them

in august, I was in their concert of Jala and Buba in Sarajevo

and Raf Camora was there, too

Sorry

it was a concert of jala and buba

but they had guests like Elena, Raf Camora, Severina

Now, its gonna be difficult

Which song is the best ?

I knew, that you will ask this question

oh, i should start ?

because of the earwig factor - Samo Jako

but the beat from the second, was the best

Euforija?

i meant the first one- Mafia

The beat of Mafia, was the best

what is your opinion

all 3 songs

you should say your opinion

its difficult to say

i cant decide

The first video -Mafia- the video was great

Better than the other two videos

Why?

they have more atmosphere in their scenary, it was more elaborate

The Song - euforija - is nice

the video was ok

What do you mean with normal?

it was nothing special

It was ok

The last song -samo jako- was very good

The video was satisfying

My ranking: 1. Mafia 2. Samo Jako 3. Euforija

and you ?

its difficult

because i listened to this songs so often

if I would hear this three songs in a club - i would freak out by SAMO JAKO

because of the traditionally part

many people will freak out by hearing this part with stoja

i can imagine it

than Mafia and last Euforija: 1. Samojako 2. Mafia 3. Euforija

all in all, that were nice songs

was a good change

because otherwise we hear KPOP

what we listen

You listen to german rap

I listen to Bollywood Songs and turkish

And I listen every music

Was really good

I will continue to listen to Balkan music

you have a source now

Before we say goodbye

Why saying goodbye

I want to know, which song YOU loved at most

and why :)

Yeah, if you like our video, press the Thumbs up button

You would be happy, if you share our video

comment below the video, especially your opinion

You also can write your recommendations

For our other Balkan reactions in the future

Not forget to subscribe us :)

What?

Which songs, they want to see us react

We only react to 3 balkan songs, but we have so many other songs

What? You have more than 3 songs in the balkan?

For Example, we didnt listen to croatian songs

Like Severina, she is the famest singer there

I dont know her

i thought that

She attended the Eurovision Song Contest

I dont watch ESC

your fault

Sorry

Severina was in ESC

and then she had a scandal

than she was away

than she come back

Just say Bye

For more infomation >> FIRST TIME REACTING TO BALKAN MUSIC - JALA BRAT & BUBA CORELLI - RASTA - COBY X RELJA X STOJA - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

The Dog waved his ears to the music | Animals doing funny things | Animal lovers - Duration: 10:05.

Thank you for Watching

I hope that my video gives you a relaxing moment to welcome the new year.

Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> The Dog waved his ears to the music | Animals doing funny things | Animal lovers - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

"To see the future" A Music Video by LLENN starring Tomori Kusunoki Cover [31 Dec 2018 Special] - Duration: 1:32.

Inside a constrained reality, while I struggle to breathe

Every day I'm unable to run away

While I'm trying to find where I belong, I came across an intersection

Then with a little step, I go forward...

Is it possible for someone to exceed their own expectations?

I touched you just to make sure

I want to succeed, but even if I fail

In order to become useful

I must keep living, to become helpful

The night doesn't go away, doesn't go away

Just because you say "Good night"

Since the morning light (this light) leads us

Even with all the doubts and insecurities, hold my hand

And close your eyes - To See the future

For more infomation >> "To see the future" A Music Video by LLENN starring Tomori Kusunoki Cover [31 Dec 2018 Special] - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB]🔥When the music video doesn't match the song 🔥KOREAN REACTION🔥!!!! - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB]🔥When the music video doesn't match the song 🔥KOREAN REACTION🔥!!!! - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

রবো দুজনে শুটিং | Robo Dujone Shooting | Photo Video | Photograph | Music Video | Official - Duration: 3:41.

PhotoVideo

For more infomation >> রবো দুজনে শুটিং | Robo Dujone Shooting | Photo Video | Photograph | Music Video | Official - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

[LIVE] HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! CHICKEN MUKBANG TIME!!!!! WITH MUSIC! - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> [LIVE] HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! CHICKEN MUKBANG TIME!!!!! WITH MUSIC! - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Little Einsteins He Speaks Music! Episode 1 - Amy Boyle - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Okay, we're starting fire truck Rocky Johnson

You Shadow Puppets

Hi, I'm Leo. My friends and I are pretending to be firefighters

firefighters to the rescue

Leg firefighters is awesome. I like playing firefighters - do you like playing firefighter?

Rocket transformed into a fire truck

Amazing. Come on. Let's go see what fire truck rocket can do

This is the rescue ladder button rocket can use it to reach really high

let's try it when I press the button say

rescue ladder

spreader button a rescue spreader can push apart big heavy things when I press the button say

rescue spreader

rescue

It has one more rescue button

It's something that lets rocket spray cool water on things that get too hot

What is it?

Something that is starting to happen the volcano is getting ready to erupt

I wish we could wake up the animals and tell them to go somewhere safe

Away from the volcano

It says he can see the monkey yeah, he has fire truck power

yay, fire truck rocket save the monkey let

For more infomation >> Little Einsteins He Speaks Music! Episode 1 - Amy Boyle - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Han & Eddie - The Sauce (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:31.

(soufend ride with me, soufend ride with me, aye aye...)

Mmm Xuanda Sauce it up!

Aye Sorry bruh I had to barge in,

Why you on the floor and what the heck happened?

Well, (well) bomb ass lunch on Sunday I got sauce and it needs somethin' (somethin')

But out came nothin (nothin') Then I woke up half naked in the mornin-

That's when I stormed in feelin a vibe, You're out of sauce and soon out of time!

He grabbed my hand then gripped my thighs, Find more sauce, save my life

Yuh, got on my bike, (my bike) Swervin like It was kite, (skuur)

See you again, fast n furious, Cause I was serious, past the liberius

Climbin Mt. Beaconus, to my familias place, Sauce at familias place, (place)

But it's on empty, (empty) Drama, Increased, Envy, (envy envy)

Vietwah got plenty (MLK!) J Way 6040 (Souf)

I could not believe it (what) That place shut down, that shit got deleted

(nah) Then came Phil House, (what)

Same thing too, that shit got deleted!

Yuh, did it to me twice (twice) Pick up my bags and pick up my ice (my ice)

Shinobi my vice (vice) Can't eat the booty with'out Sauce on the rice

Yuh, woah, woah

Dont wanna go (go go) To Trader Joe's (trader joes)

Too high of prices (prices prices) and gui lous!

Man just cuts an'I'say "way use your privilege" He said "thank you, but these are guest passes,

I'm new here and don't know customs," well I grab my strap then flex my muscles

Do my dance and Kung Fu hustle Out the door then in the jungle

Then comes Eddie with the muscle I'm on a mission, finding the sauce is a mission,

this is not fiction, This is real life, go ahead pull out the knife,

I will survive (on god)

Go ahead pull in my ride and I'm feelin the pride,

My homies don't cry, I do not lie, I can be shy, I search with my eye

I don't see the sauce, I think I might die (think I might die)

My homie must help me, I'm on my knees thinking god just help me please,

Then I feel the breeze, the wind in the trees, whispered a secret as quite as bees

They told me "the sauce is made of two things The tears of the gods and the tears of Kings,"

By my surprise I couldn't believe, what should I do, what does it mean?

I'm running and running and (x3) Across the street

I know a secret that I can't keep Look at me (x2) enemies

This secret held is my destiny and I bet it brings out the best in me,

Young kid with the bubble tea, Flexin hard cause you know you weak

We got the sauce and got the team, If you fuck with us, we'll slice you up like

Wolverine, They told me I couldn't do anything,

Well fuck off I can do what I want Cause I got 'ingredients' to major things

Yo Han!

I got a secret to tell, that we will prevail Dont say any shit, or else it will fail,

I told him the sauce its made of two things "The tears of the gods, the tears of the kings"

And by my surprise, he could believe, We went to his house, he had these things

So we up on the kitchen cooking the sauce, This shit is so good we hear the applause,

And just for a second the world just paused And this is the story about the sauce (sauce

sauce sauce) (and this, and this is the story Ahahaaha!)

For more infomation >> Han & Eddie - The Sauce (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

NEW YEAR MIX 2019 | Best EDM - House - Bass - Trap Music | Party Dance Music Mix 2019 #3 - Duration: 49:39.

Thank you for watching this video. Please help us to improve our chanel by subscribing for watching more videos....!

The fire burns wave don't care and they

Love us we keep wasting our way to the bridge skull

We fall apart all together

Forever Oh

This fear is all we know

Those streets right through the sea I'll go everywhere you go. So

Chicago for the culture to

Mr. Scott, oh the smoke

Is falling

Oh No

All together

Resolving

Down the street right through the city

I'll go everywhere you go from Chicago to the coast, Utah. Mr

Scott stole the smoke right through the Justice is all we know

Oh

We

You

You

Don't have to

Sunshine and rain some things don't change

Thinking about the days. We were young. We were younger and awesome and always we're done

We were young we were young let me give it back

I'm real Oh

Don't have to rate

my

sunshine

Some things don't change

Thinking about the days. We were young. We were younger

innocent in all ways

It's such relieved let me give it back

Feels like

Oh

He'll die

You

Save me sad don't know we

I'm trying to make okay

Last time

In the dark

Good

Call

Kevin Lee I

Don't wanna sleep

on your knees

But your father back to me guess

Good

Wicked love so you can get hyper coming down. I feel alive anywhere. Anyway, I will love you

Just you and I to set me down we walk the line whenever things go wrong I take it for you

Kill me

So you can get high coming up I feel anywhere anyway I will

Just you and I to set the job where

After you

Tell me y'all

Yeah, so can't be that you know

You

We never

See your Connors in the dog the dog the time I see the colors of your

See your goddess in the dark still time. I see the colors of your

You

Turn me on baby. I can't sing

Nobody

Does but I got nobody so I do it

Every single night. I can't even hear the news

Oh, yeah, yeah mrs. From college, but if you Liz

Lincoln's idea

No more I wanna focus

But I got nobody Oh

But I'm a nobody

We'll never be worth part maybe in magazines, but do you still be a star?

Because in the dark, you can't see shiny cars. That's when you need it

Will you always share?

because

Your primary if I

I

Am slowly learning that the things you promised me are

burnin

Like the embers of a thousand willow trees and every single secret

Has been broadcast like TV now all the threads are severed that we're tying you to me. I

Thought we were friends but now we're enemies

I

Thought we were friends but now we're and

Armies, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised it how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Held you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

No, it's over

It's over now, I know it's over

I was so naive I even let you in my home

Took you out for dinner and let you wear my clothes. I can't even breathe

I have your sense the lanai knows it's like I almost miss you. I should have known I

thought we were friends, but now we're and armies I

Thought we we're friends but now we're and

Nominees, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Help you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

Oh, I

Thought we were friends but now we're and armies I

Thought we we're friends but now we're and

Armies, pull your knife out of my back your blood runs black

I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast I let you and

Help you close my blood flows like a river cuz I trusted you the most and now I know it's over

You can be my guide keep me company

It's all beneath

Me

Like I take you out you keep my warning mask

Until your touch

Oh

You

Told your touch I can't get Oh

Harbinger symphonies

Before it was silent perhaps it for you me

Every melody is time

I see

Imagine we took it away too far

I know we'd be alright, you know, we will be alright, if you about my sudden you sound good in the dark

I know we be. Alright. No, we would be alright

No before you baby certify you bear

Oh

Son

Day

They ask you

For more infomation >> NEW YEAR MIX 2019 | Best EDM - House - Bass - Trap Music | Party Dance Music Mix 2019 #3 - Duration: 49:39.

-------------------------------------------

Little Einsteins He Speaks Music! Episode 3 - Amy Boyle - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Did that make the music sound quiet yes

We did it to rescue the monkey market still has to get through the Sarawak chamber and go all the way

No

Chamber is

Humongous if the biggest underground chamber in the whole world

whoa

But he needs to get out of the cave so he can save the monkey

Rocket knows what to do he can use his rescue spreader stupid

Troublesome

And heavy

Like it needs our help I can help you rock it help rock it push the rocks

sing with me

Now rocket can get out of the cave

Yeah

See him we have to go super fast super fast super fast

a little

For more infomation >> Little Einsteins He Speaks Music! Episode 3 - Amy Boyle - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Omar Saif - How To Be (official music) - Duration: 2:36.

اشتراك | subscribe

For more infomation >> Omar Saif - How To Be (official music) - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Ranbir Thouna | Episode-2 | Manipuri Songs | Nonstop Music PMH-10 - Duration: 1:39:06.

Don't forget Subscribe, Like & Share. Happy New Year.

For more infomation >> Best of Ranbir Thouna | Episode-2 | Manipuri Songs | Nonstop Music PMH-10 - Duration: 1:39:06.

-------------------------------------------

Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

I give up my principles,

I give up my friends.

I stop everything,

if I can get a job.

I will even work at nights,

I will work on Sundays,

Twelve hours if it is needed.

Don't pay overtime.

I never strike,

who rebels is stupid.

He loses everything,

his miserable life.

But I will be loyal.

I believe in this system

and if I work hard enough,

the doctors will keep me alive.

I will maybe get pension,

after 50 years.

If I live that long,

it will be enough for bread!

But now I need the minimal wage,

which you pay for my life,

because I have to work like this,

in the morning the factory wants me back!

For more infomation >> Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW | Sir Thomas Allen THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO - Royal College of Music - Duration: 1:42.

Figaro. What's it about?

Boy meets girl, falls in love.

They plan a wedding. This is their wedding day.

In the second act, we see another boy who'd met another girl.

They got married. Some way down the line, fall out of love. Big, big arguments.

That man is now interested in the girl who's about to get married.

All kinds of arguments ensue: clashes, misunderstandings, disguises, everything else.

But, at the end, everyone's in a garden, the disguises are thrown away,

all is revealed and everyone's happy ever after.

It's the most brilliant drama.

It's a piece that I've been involved with in my own career for 50 years.

I never tire of it, it's an endless fascination for me.

It's just a wonderful observation of an extraordinary period of history,

and the levels of society that inhabit this particular house in which we sit.

A lot is being asked of the singers in this piece.

To be able to handle well the recitative of a Mozart opera,

to be able to sing the arias well, understand the ensembles and everything else,

it's an immense challenge.

And the fact that they've taken it to the level they have

is the result of a lot of hard work and dedication on their part.

I mean, it really is a terrific achievement for them all.

Don't tell them I said that, I don't want them to get big-headed,

but that's the truth of it.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW | Sir Thomas Allen THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO - Royal College of Music - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Aankh Marey O Ladki Aankh MareyDj Remix DJ Arbaaz Music - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Aankh Marey O Ladki Aankh MareyDj Remix DJ Arbaaz Music - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

2019 new Bhojpuri sounds cheak music Happy New year best Dj - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> 2019 new Bhojpuri sounds cheak music Happy New year best Dj - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran - Photograph | The Cakemaker - Tim Kalkhof & Roy Miller (Music Video) [Gay Themed] - Duration: 5:54.

- Hello, - Hello.

I'm Looking for Oren. Is He here?

- Oren was Killed...

He wanted to move there to Berlin he had someone there

and he told me and he wanted to leave me and Itay here and go to Berlin and

make a new life and I didn't want him to stay here so I asked him to go and he

went to get a room in the hotel

and then another car him and his way there

loving can hurt loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only thing that I

know when it gets hard you know it can get hard sometimes it is the only thing

makes us feel alive we keep this love in a photograph we made these memories for

ourselves where our eyes are never closing hearts are never broken times

forever frozen still so you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

holdin me closer til our eyes me you won't ever be

wait for me to come home

loving can heal

loving can mend your soul

and it's the only thing that I I swear it will get easier

every piece here with us

cutest

maybe's members for ourselves where our eyes

cards whenever times forever

so you can keep

we need

inside these pain which is

you go

I should

so

okay

I'll remember how you kissed me under the lamppost back on 6th Street hearing

you whisper through the phone wait for me to come home

you

For more infomation >> Ed Sheeran - Photograph | The Cakemaker - Tim Kalkhof & Roy Miller (Music Video) [Gay Themed] - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

"Won't Change" by Mike Pre & Shiesty (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:24.

I done made an lost money and I bought and sold thangs

I might change the game a little hit but me I won't change

Point blank like I'm trying to shoot a gun wit no range

And i keep tryin to tell you but you dont know what in sayin

I'm so high

I bet you probably faded and listening

Don't lie,

my rhymes are dope and how I be spittin ems so fly

I'm tryin to get your bitches attention

I got her hooked like a fish I reel her in with this pimpin

I'm like why, are people tryin to get in my business

I said that back in the day and today I don't feel no different

I'm not really consistent

half the time I'm belligerent

But the other half the time my work ethic is ridiculous

My penmanship is perfect

I'm scribbling these verses

Making songs and moving on not a million different versions

The drought is bout to come I ain't takin no rain

Buy low and sell high and hope the prices don't change

For more infomation >> "Won't Change" by Mike Pre & Shiesty (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

MAGIC ROBLOX (New Year Roblox Music Video.) by VideootVsevy. - Duration: 0:59.

Every year we waiting for this party

Its a time of presents

And Santa Claus of course

Every day we waiting for this party

Its a time for presents

And Magic Roblox

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

For more infomation >> MAGIC ROBLOX (New Year Roblox Music Video.) by VideootVsevy. - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

TheProJacob - After thinking for to long Music Video XD - Duration: 3:01.

dfghjdghjgfhjmngbfcdgvhbncvmdhbfbjnxgvebhmjbsdnmvgb ehdjxcnvg bhfbnxcmbgv yuhfjxcvyg hfjjjjkkj

tghuiuytrtyuijhgtyuhgftyujnbgtyujhbvftyujhbvftyhbvftyhjbgtyujbhujhgyujhbhujnbghyujnbgyu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét