Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily me Dec 31 2018

Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on A-Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true In other words, I love you

For more infomation >> Fly me to the Moon Live Cover (walking bass guitar and piano) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

(Eng Sub) All Tay New Kiss Scenes in Kiss me again & Our Skyy - Duration: 4:31.

We need to kiss in the series.

That is the first kiss ever in my life. It took us 12 takes to shoot that scene.

12 kisses in total.

New kissed so many times before!

The kiss between guys.

I seduced him to kiss me in that scene.

You surrendered to me just from 2 kisses.

I thought it would take 3 kisses.

Why are you smiling? I will hit you.

You hit me, I'll kiss you.

For more infomation >> (Eng Sub) All Tay New Kiss Scenes in Kiss me again & Our Skyy - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Finale me Deepak Somi Ka kahar - Duration: 4:08.

pls. like,comment on my video and subscribe my Channel

For more infomation >> Finale me Deepak Somi Ka kahar - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Bowser kills me and gets grounded (Last Vyond Video) - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Dark Bowser kills me and gets grounded (Last Vyond Video) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

me laughing over my pmc profile picture - Duration: 0:35.

*me, laughing under my breath*

*le long gasp*

AH AHA HA

DIDJACDATFAYCE

it was like

* ₜ ₕ ₑ c a ₗ ₗ ₒ f g ₒ d ₛ *

*e-vile laughter for around 8 seconds*

you see that face

*random babbling*

* ₜ ₕ ₑ c a ₗ ₗ ₒ f g ₒ d ₛ * 2: the squeakquel

youtube rewind 2018 sucked

*trying to relieve the laughter*

* ₜ ₕ ₑ c a ₗ ₗ ₒ f g ₒ d ₛ * 3: uh

For more infomation >> me laughing over my pmc profile picture - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

30 NOMBRES DE REDES WIFI QUE NO SABIAS QUE EXISTIAN !Me hizo el día! - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 30 NOMBRES DE REDES WIFI QUE NO SABIAS QUE EXISTIAN !Me hizo el día! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

you and me and the satellites - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> you and me and the satellites - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fozkar Studios | Me Teemme Verkkosivuja - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Fozkar Studios | Me Teemme Verkkosivuja - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

ohme ohme you don't be afraid of me (Russian folk war song) - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> ohme ohme you don't be afraid of me (Russian folk war song) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Baki 2018 [ AMV] - Meeting with Oliver - The Wicked Side Of Me - Duration: 3:45.

arghhhhh

of all the times i.............

baki

baki!!

For more infomation >> Baki 2018 [ AMV] - Meeting with Oliver - The Wicked Side Of Me - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

You should see me in the crown - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> You should see me in the crown - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Tere Pyar Me | Promotion | Singer Amit Chaudhary, Chhama Tiwari, Harimirch, Peehu - Duration: 3:09.

PLZ SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> Tere Pyar Me | Promotion | Singer Amit Chaudhary, Chhama Tiwari, Harimirch, Peehu - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Itziar Castro: "Noemí Galera me mandó un mensaje de WhatsApp tras mi despido de 'OT" - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> Itziar Castro: "Noemí Galera me mandó un mensaje de WhatsApp tras mi despido de 'OT" - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Best of YouTube: Fighting Edition [No copyright me, pweeze #2] - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Best of YouTube: Fighting Edition [No copyright me, pweeze #2] - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

make tacos with me - Duration: 6:34.

what is up my dudes its meredith and today we are going to be making tacos

throughout this whole video my cousin will be screaming in the background

cuz he's playing NBA 2k19 and yea fair warning just ignore it yeah okay so

I'm using the old el Paso the taco bell's kit is better just sayin

and it's a hard n soft because hard and soft tacos are the greatest thing

ever in the whole wide universe if you don't agree then leave so fight me if you disagree but

my pork is cooking right now because pork is better than beef rather

flavored sausage is better than beef for tacos but we bought pork which is still

better at the beef I mean beef tacos they're good okay but like sausage tacos

especially when you add with seasoning mix so I added 2/3 cup of water with the

seasoning mix and after I cook my pork I'm gonna add that in but yeah and I'm

just gonna preheat the oven so that way I can cook the little whatever their called

what are they called what are they called the taco shells

that's what they're called ignore my cousin in the background screaming

because he's playing NBA 2k 19 and he's obviously getting frustrated with the

game so remove tortillas from bag to heat in microwave place stack of tortillas

on microwavable plate whyd i throw it if i knew i was just gonna have to pick it back up

just finished when I forgot I left the tortilla look it's okay buddy

it's okay to be different have you ever do the ugly ducking buh duh duckling

you'll still get eaten but you'll taste better

okay it's gonna be okay actually the hot ones probably taste

better but like we're not going to tell that to him The xs, it zooms in so much the camera automatically automatically is just like very close

and i have to put it like five feet away from me so that way I get this view

which is still sort of kind of close but

where did i put that other bowl

now im just going to clean the kitchen because im #responsible the crust from the outside of the container got on my finger. imma cook it for like 3 more minutes not even that. This looks like ketchup

okay hot sauce check sour cream check cheese check now imma put the taco shells in the oven we're just gonna strain it because I

think it's cooked enough so how yalls day going today I made an avatar emoji

I just made an avatar memoji oh yeah it looks nothing like an avatar but

that's okay they actually don't look at all alike though I couldn't really like

get a good resemblance because like the the anaemoji stuff didn't have like

enough uh options um my sister and my cousin are being super loud so sorry

about that this literally looks like ketchup but more liquidy okay you can

stop shaking it now Merdith mkay i should stop eating the cheese this looks like somebody chewed up some paper and like put some brown stuff

on it is that gross that's probably gross I'm not going to

show you all what the pork looks like it's really disgusting and it was like a

bunch of wads of chewed up paper that have brown stuff on them you've already

said that Meredith

do yall like my water bottle that i got yesterday. I got it at Marshalls. My sister got one but in baby pink so #twinning. Lets oulll them bad boys out.

that's what she said its hot its hot im being so annoying. Why cant i just be normal for once? this is gonna hurt. Hot tamale. Sike its a hot taco not a hot tamale. Why am i still holding it.Here's my finished cooking it and it's all it's all

it's all gone it's pretty good If you guys liked thsi video leave a like if you

didn't leave a dislike cuz honesty i key my dudes

I have water all over my shirt subscribe for more of me click the notification bell to

get notified every single dingle time I post a video n I will see you guys in my

next video peace out rainbow trouts

For more infomation >> make tacos with me - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Beiber - As Long As You Love Me Cover - Vinoth Rouger l RougeRockzCreation - Duration: 3:23.

as long as you love me

long as you love me orld to

fear you be together smile on your face even though my

heart's falling wait no you know good people no it's a clue but

I will take my chances

as long as you love me we could be starving we could be homeless we could

be broke as long as you love me I'll be your platinum ma bu su will be a girl as

long as you

let alone me as long as you

lomi over your soldier fighting every sucking awfully for cream school you

could be my Destiny's Child on a single George times joke wine will need no

wings to fly just in my head

slowly as you love me we could be starving we could be homeless we could

be broke as long as you love me I'll be your platinum

Marius who our vehicle as long as you

love me as long as you

let allow me it's no use you love me we could be starving we could be homeless

we could be broke as long as you love me I'll be your platinum I'll be your

silver and are you go as long as you learn

let alone me as long as you know

love me as long as you love me and love me

as long as you know me me

i strongiy love me

this will use you love me

Stoney's you love me love me love me I still need you love me love me love me

Stoney's you love me

For more infomation >> Justin Beiber - As Long As You Love Me Cover - Vinoth Rouger l RougeRockzCreation - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Without Me (Rock Version) - Duration: 2:56.

This video include lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Without Me (Rock Version) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ash & Eiji「AMV」- Can you hold me - Duration: 3:39.

You left me alone again.

"Sayonara", you said...

His kindness and hone sty, his warmth...

It flows right through me.

It made me complete.

I'm by your side.

My soul is always with you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét