Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily US Dec 31 2018

A one-time coach of Christian Pulisic, and former US international, has been congratulated on Instagram ahead of his reported move to Chelsea.

As reported by Standard Sport, Chelsea have been monitoring the availability of the US international with a view to making a move when the transfer window opens next month.

In addition to bolstering Chelsea's current attacking options, the Blues have also earmarked Pulisic as a possible replacement for Eden Hazard should he one day leave Stamford Bridge.

Borussia Dortmund are understood to be holding out for close to £70million for the 20-year-old, though the club's sporting director Michael Zorc insisted in November that the player would not be sold in January.

But, with Pulisic yet to sign fresh terms with the Bundesliga side, speculation has intensified as the January window draws near.

And now Eddie Johnson, the former Fulham striker who coached Pulisic following his retirement in 2015, appeared to 'announce' the deal in a post on his official Instagram account.

In a segment of his Instagram story which, which has since been taken down, Johnson posted an image of Pulisic mocked-up in half-and-half Chelsea and Dortmund kit with the message:

@cmpulisic so stoked for you lil bro great move can't wait to watch you alongside @hazardeden_10."

A mishap or a heads up? Only time will tell.

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

For more infomation >> Christian Pulisic transfer to Chelsea FC announced on Instagram Former US striker congratulates star - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sean & Sarah Freefall Down LA Skyscraper! | The Bachelor US - Duration: 8:56.

I want to go on a one-on-one date with Sean, I need my one-on-one time you guys

excited open it I'm so nervous you have no idea

how bad I want a date with this guy all right Sarah are you ready to fall in

love today Sean how do you feel I wanted crash fully jealous that she

gets to spend the whole day with him I'm happy for her but in a bittersweet sort

of way I wish it was me I'm like through the roof I better start

getting ready I am so excited to go on my date with Sean being different

physically and having one arm makes me different but who I am on the inside is

what's important I am up for anything today just because I have one arm

doesn't mean we're gonna be able to stop having fun and I don't think Sean's

gonna treat me differently at all at all

everywhere it's like oh my gosh Shawn's picking her up in a helicopter not a car

not any normal mode of transportation a helicopter

right what's up girls how's everybody doing

today the helicopter when he landed I was looking at him like I'm about to eat

you alive like you have no idea he does looks good all right well it was so

lovely seeing all you ladies and I look forward to seeing you again but Sarah

are you ready you guys have fun today

last night I was with 26 women and that's hard it's not as easy as it

sounds and so today is gonna be so refreshing just to spend time with one

girl really get to know her and we're just gonna have fun and we're gonna

enjoy each other's company

crazy Aaron SuperDuper lucky man she gets

Shawn plus the helicopter kind of studly I'm not gonna lie

this is probably the biggest dream come true of my life so far all I really want

is to find somebody to spend my life with

I might seem unapproachable to guys because I have one arm but my ability to

love someone is not affected by how many hands I have the fact that Shawn has

chosen me to be the first one-on-one date really makes me believe that he's

everything I hoped he would be

everything is like happening the way I imagined it in the way I hoped for so

it's a fairy tale and we're gonna start falling in love and amazing

helicopter rides not bad

felt very good after the cocktail party you the other night Sara and I we just

immediately clicked it was very endearing for her to say you know let me

address the Elfa in the room and explain my arm which in my mind she didn't have

to I didn't need an explanation she's gorgeous but I could just tell it

took a lot of courage for her to do that and it probably wasn't the easiest thing

for her to do and I found that to be very attractive and that's one of the

many reasons that I asked her on this date today

right now are you little nervous how do you do with Heights you know I think I'm

okay with skyscraper I just to gain some perspective let's

step up here okay yep right up here oh my god so I brought you all the way

up here for a champagne toast which is all the way down there

at the bottom oh my gosh and how are we gonna get down there we're going to

freefall 300 feet all the way down wait what

yep freefall 300 feet what catches you we're both gonna find out okay my heart

is pounding like like I've never felt but Shawn knows I can do it and he's

gonna be here to do it with me you're gonna have to trust me on this one we're

gonna do it together and trust if we're gonna make it out alive

okay you trust me yeah you haven't known me that long but I'm glad you can trust

me already oh my gosh it's terrifying but at the

same time I'm so excited and I want to be courageous and I want to prove to

Sean and the entire world that I can do this so guys just remember that when you

start this free fall you're gonna be 360 feet off the ground

and then we're just gonna drop you 40 feet a second basically a straight-up

freefall all the way to the ground oh my god

I'm still gaming okay okay we're gonna do it together

as long as he is like holding me next to him and we're gonna take this plunge

together I'll do it like sign me up let's go

I'll jump from wherever it's time to climb up here all right

my gosh still doing okay yep it's got me discovery fun we're in this together

we're standing on a very clear glass platform and can see the whole ground

below us I mean my heart is racing a mile a minute and the only thing that's

keeping me calm is Sean it's gonna be fun just you and me taking a nice

leisurely fall down side of a building oh my gosh Sarah's freaking out a little

bit so I think it'll be best if we sit down

and ease our way into this oh my god inch forward are we inching forward

right all right oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh okay it's gonna be okay you

don't put your arm around my back

all right we're going we made it we hit the ground my hands are trembling we

look up it's like yes we really just felled 35 floors down it was such a

sense of relief and also since I've accomplished man it's like yeah we we

did this we did it together well we made it that was so much fun this can't be

real looking up at the building what we just jumped from it was just like such a

whirlwind of emotion and it meant a lot that he took the extra time to see that

I was okay he gave me confidence like I've never felt like just the way

you handled it and you're you're up for anything I love that about you

it was a huge sense of accomplishment and I was so proud of her she amazed me

it was it nice bonding experience and I feel closer to Sarah I have to say that

was incredible

you

For more infomation >> Sean & Sarah Freefall Down LA Skyscraper! | The Bachelor US - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

PORTUGAL TRAVEL VIDEO: SINTRA & QUELUZ. PLACES THAT SURPRISED US - Duration: 9:32.

For more infomation >> PORTUGAL TRAVEL VIDEO: SINTRA & QUELUZ. PLACES THAT SURPRISED US - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

Learn the alphabet | Letter Z (US Version - 'Zee')| How to write | Pevan and Sarah - Duration: 1:46.

G'day there cubs, are you ready to get your finger out? There it is. We're up to

the very last letter of the alphabet the letter Z. It's a really fun one to

draw let's give it a try across the top down and across that's a

capital Z let's try a lowercase Z it's exactly the same but a little bit

smaller here we go and that's a lowercase Z can you think

of any words that start with the letter Z it makes a sound like zebra and the

number 0 it also makes my favorite zigzag

all these words start with the letter Z okay Cubs get your finger out and let's

try a capital Z let's try another one

let's try a lowercase z and one more

fantastic! Bye finger. Finger says: See ya

For more infomation >> Learn the alphabet | Letter Z (US Version - 'Zee')| How to write | Pevan and Sarah - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

[Y&B] Congratulations from Us to You - Duration: 3:06.

hello everyone my name is Han Jeki but you know me as Jeki I'm the leader of

the group Y&B. So first of all I would like to congratulate each of our viewers on

the approaching new year. So I wish you more happy moments that would you have

never had troubles I really hope that our videos cheer you up a little bit

and will continue to do so next year and I would like to thank you yes thank

you for your support it's cool it's it's very cool so once

again happy new year and I love you so much

Hello! My name is Lem. Happy New year. I wish you all the best and most importantly to be happy.

Hello! My name is UV. Happy New Year! Happy New Year! And I wish for the new year, only the best

hello! my name is Lici. I wish you happiness, success and love in this year! hug you goodbye!

Hello everyone, I'm K~K. Congratulations favorite subscribers Happy New Year. Thank you for staying with us.

I hope this year will bring you a lot of happiness, love and warmth.

In the new year we will give you even more dance videos

Thank you very much. I love you.

Hello! My name is Kris. Happy New Year! Dear Hwani, We hope that next year will be productive for you and you will be happy every day!

I promise we will do our best for you! We love you so much! Happy New Year!

Hi! My name is Izonami

Happy new year! We wish you happiness and good luck in the new year.

Happy New Year! We are sincerely glad of your support.

For more infomation >> [Y&B] Congratulations from Us to You - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Citizenship Questions--The Lightning Round with Jothy - Duration: 4:40.

Let's continue.

1. Who lived in America before the Europeans arrived?

American Indians

2. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?

(LIFE, LIBERTY, & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS) (WRONG: freedom of speech and freedom of assembly)

(Teacher Jennifer needs to PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!)

3. What major event happened September 11th 2001?

Terrorists attacked the United States

4. What is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?

April 15th

5. We elect a president for how many years?

4 (years)

6. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?

We The People

7. Name two national US holidays

Thanksgiving and Presidents Day

8. What is that an amendment?

a change to the Constitution

9. What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?

Louisiana Territory

10. Who was the father of our country?

George Washington

11. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?

Pacific Ocean

12. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States.

Mississippi (River)

13. In what month do we vote for President?

November

14. During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?

Communism

15. What is the "rule of law"?

Everyone must follow the law.

16. What does the Constitution do?

sets up the government

Did I ask about taxes? When is the last day you consented federal income tax forms?

April 15

17. Who was President during World War I?

(Woodrow) Wilson

18. Who signs bills to become laws?

the President

19. Why does the flag have 50 stars?

because each star (for) a state

(because there is) one star for each state

20. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.

the Civil War

21. Name one state that borders Canada.

Alaska

22. Name one branch or part of the government.

Congress

23. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states?

give a driver's lessons

give a DRIVER'S LICENSE

24. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?

We the People

25. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?

the Speaker of the House

(Watch Jothy's other videos)

26. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.

Citizens eighteen (18) and older (can vote).

27. What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?

serve on a jury

28. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?

Ro Khanna

I wish Ro Khanna (CA-17) was our senator.

Who does a U.S. Senator represent?

all the people of the state

Although I do like (Senator) Dianne Feinsten and (Senator) Kamala Harris is fabulous.

We're lucky in the in California.

(Thank you, CA Governor Jerry Brown, and welcome new CA Governor Gavin Newsum)

29. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government?

to print money

30. When must all men register for the Selective Service?

between eighteen (18) and twenty-six (26)

(One more question for Good Luck....)

Where is the Statue of Liberty?

New York Harbor

Haven't you seen it?

Yes

Lucky! I haven't seen it yet.

Thank you so much!

Happy New Year!

For more infomation >> U.S. Citizenship Questions--The Lightning Round with Jothy - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Mazda3 To Come With Two Engines In The U.S., A 2.5 And The 2.0 SkyActiv-X - Duration: 3:02.

Mazda hasn't been that generous with details when it comes to the all-new Mazda3's specs

Besides announcing the engines' displacements, the offering of a manual transmission, and the availability of all-wheel drive, the automaker kept most specs hidden

Still, Autoblog has managed to learn more about the Mazda3, in particular about the model that will be sold in the United States

The publication talked to Mazda engineers at the LA Auto Show about the engines, suspension, and drivetrains

As usual, the U.S.market will get fewer engines than other regions such as Europe

At launch, the 2019 Mazda3 will be offered only with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine

It's essentially the same naturally aspirated unit with cylinder deactivation that equips the CX-5 SUV and Mazda6 sedan

In the Mazda3, the engine will produce slightly more power and torque, though, namely 186 hp and 186 lb-ft (252 Nm), up 2 hp and 1 lb-ft

Mazda will offer this engine with front-wheel drive as standard whole all-wheel drive will be optional

The report also says 2019 Mazda3 SkyActiv-G 2.5will return 27 mpg city, 36 mpg highway, and 30 mpg combined

The AWD model will, logically, have a slightly worse fuel economy.The second engine Mazda will offer on its new compact car is the SkyActiv-X 2.0 compression-ignition unit which will arrive later in 2019.

It will first be rolled out in states with stricter emissions regulations before launching in other states

Both engines are compatible with manual and automatic transmissions, although Mazda will announce later on exactly which combinations will be offered

As for turbo engines, Mazda did confirm the 2.5-liter turbo-four fits in the engine bay of the new 3

However, the company would not comment on whether the SkyActiv-G 2.5T unit might end up in its compact car eventually

If we corroborate that with another report that dismissed the possibility of a Mazdaspeed 3 hot hatch, it looks highly unlikely

For more infomation >> 2019 Mazda3 To Come With Two Engines In The U.S., A 2.5 And The 2.0 SkyActiv-X - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

meetings of the National Unity-US embassy meeting with Rizvi-Awami League achieved another victory - Duration: 6:52.

meetings of the National Unity-US embassy meeting with Rizvi-Awami League achieved another victory

meetings of the National Unity-US embassy meeting with Rizvi-Awami League achieved another victory

meetings of the National Unity-US embassy meeting with Rizvi-Awami League achieved another victory

For more infomation >> meetings of the National Unity-US embassy meeting with Rizvi-Awami League achieved another victory - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Graham Withdrawal of US troops in Syria could lead to Kurdish deaths - Duration: 1:13.

Graham Withdrawal of US troops in Syria could lead to Kurdish deaths

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that withdrawing US troops from Syria could directly result in the deaths of Kurdish people there and that he plans to make a case to President Donald Trump today to reconsider his plans.

"There are three things important for this country. Number one, make sure that ISIS never comes back in Syria," Graham said to CNNs Dana Bash on "State of the Union." "We need to keep our troops there. Theyre inside the ten-yard line in defeating ISIS, but were not there yet. If we leave now, the Kurds are going to get slaughtered."

"How are you going to convince President Trump to do that?" Bash asked.

"Im going to talk to him at lunch," Graham replied, referring to a lunch meeting he is set to have with Trump on Sunday.

"The President is reconsidering how we do this, hes frustrated," he added.

Trumps decision earlier this month to order his staff to execute the "full" and "rapid" withdrawal of US military from Syria was met with harsh criticism from both sides of the aisle. Hours after the announcement, Graham decried the move as a "disaster" and "a stain on the honor of the United States."

On Sunday, he warned against the transfer of security in Syria from the US to Russian and Turkish forces, a change that could leave the Syrian Kurds, whom the United States has assisted and armed, at risk from both ISIS and Turkey.

"Im asking the President to make sure that we have troops there to protect us. Dont outsource our national security to some foreign power," Graham said. "If we leave now the Kurds will get in a fight with Turkey, they could get slaughtered. Who would help you in the future?"

"And this is something youre going to tell the President today?" Bash asked.

"Yeah, Im going to ask the President to do something President Obama would never do: reconsider," Graham replied.

For more infomation >> Graham Withdrawal of US troops in Syria could lead to Kurdish deaths - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Declining oil prices due to the US shale revolution? - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Declining oil prices due to the US shale revolution? - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

My Problems With Feminism in the US - Duration: 8:04.

Hello and welcome to TreeTalk.

Today we're going to be discussing modern-day feminism here in the US , and what I believe

the movement should do to improve itself.

Now when I discuss feminism, I don't as much mean the dictionary definition, or the

striving for equality of the sexes, because I have nothing against that.

Instead, I'm discussing the issues that to me seem to be highlighted as women's

issues by groups like the Women's March.

But this is not the case.

You see, the same committee goes on to say that the need for pay equity is because of

So let's start by looking at pay equity in the workforce.

The National Committee on Pay Equity, says that pay equity is "a means of eliminating

sex and race discrimination in the wage-setting system."

This sounds good. This sounds nice.

But what they use for the basis for that is the gender wage gap

which has been disproved several times in the last few years

The gender wage gap says that women make 80 cents for every dollar a man makes.

This widely cited data by the US Census Bureau actually compares the median earnings of all women

working full-time vs the median earnings of all men working full-time.

The data showed that men's median earnings were about 51,000 for men compared to 41,000 for women.

women tend to work in lower paying fields, negotiate

for lower salaries than men, and take off more hours due to often being the caretakers

for children.

Lesser median earnings by black and Hispanic women could be explained due to higher rates

of single parent families in these communities, as well as other cultural factors.

So you see, the reason for a difference in pay is not because of sexism in the workplace,

as modern-feminists will suggest, but because of biological preferences and cultural differences.

Going further some feminists have called for an equal percentage of males and females in

each job field before equality can exist in the workplace.

Again no.

A job field could be 90% men and 10% women or vice versa, and their could still be equal

treatment of all workers.

Okay so the belief on the wage gap and workplace equality is flawed, but what else is there

that I disagree with?

Reproductive Freedom So what exactly is reproductive freedom anyways,

and what's my problem with it?

Well, according to Pro-Choice Ohio, it is every women's right to "be able to decide

for herself if, when, and with whom to start or grow a family."

I have nothing wrong with this alone.

A woman should be able to decide if she wants a baby, and if so when.

A woman has a right to do whatever she wants with her body, just as anybody does.

But then when we get into abortion territory, I have to say stop.

This isn't because I want to stop the termination of a pregnancy, it's because I want to stop

the destruction of a life.

Yes, that's right a life.

A fetus is a life.

Whether it's up for protection or not, you can debate, but you can not deny that it's

a life.

An organism is alive if it maintains homeostasis (the maintaining of steady internal conditons

such as body temperature), is composed of cells, undergoes metabolism, can grow, can

adapt to its environment, can respond to stimuli, and can reproduce.

Now the only questionable one here is 'can reproduce'.

A fetus does not have the ability to reproduce, but at the same time neither do humans until

puberty, and children are definitely life forms.

Otherwise though a fetus measures up to all of these qualifications, so then isn't a

fetus a life?

So what, critics might rebut.

Let's say the fetus is a life.

It does not change the fact, that before the protection of a women to get an abortion,

many women were still illegally and unsafely getting abortions, often resulting in death

and suicide.

Okay, let's say I concede on that note.

That doesn't necessarily mean that abortion needs to remain legalized simply, because

it stops this sad and horribly unsafe practice that can lead to loss of life.

Because while solving one problem, you're creating another: the loss of an unborn life.

Why not determine a way to stop unwanted pregnancies before they even occur?

Now here's just an idea.

I'm not saying it's necessarily the correct solution.

I'm simply puttting it out there.

Instead of using a majority of funds for providing abortions, clinics like Planned Parenthood

can create a greater focus of allocating there money toward providing free contraceptives,

and sex education to communities that are most likely to see such cases.

As I understand, they already do this, but I think there needs to be a greater focus.

And I'm not saying it should happen over night, but if slowly these clinics begin shifting

their priorities, some serious results could be seen.

This would not be an anti-woman decision, but one in their favor.

Instead of fixing a serious problem by creating a moral dilemma, it would fix a serious problem

by preventing it from ever being a necessity in the first place.

Here's another problem I have.

The feminist focus on diversity.

Before any comments are made, let me clarify that I'm not against diversity by any means.

I simply think that it shouldn't be as great of a focus as it is.

Any one group, whether it be a cast for a movie, or workers for a company do not have

to be composed of an equal amount of each race.

Increased representation does not inherently solve anything.

Sure it leads to different voices at the table, I guess.

But it isn't always necessarily good.

The increased push for more minorities has lead to alienation of the majority.

Feminism should focus instead on unity...what brings all of these different people together

their womanhood.

Let's now look at my final problem with modern-day feminism here in the US.

Its focus is to narrow.

Now this like my other criticisms don't apply to all feminist groups, but it seems

to me that many do heavily focus on the problems of women here in the West.

However, if feminism wants to make a real difference, I believe it should focus on the

oppresive cultures of the rest of the world.

I understand that feminists see lots of problems with the West, but it isn't here that 40-50%

of girls are being married off before their 18th birthday.

Not here that girls are denied the right to basic education.

Not here that speaking out about sexual harassment will lead to you losing your job or being

killed.

Look it's very unlikely, anyone will actually see this video.

But I strongly believe if these changes are implemented that feminism can truly become

a unifying force once more.

Reaching across the aisle and bringing everyone together.

Thank you for watching, and if you enjoyed please share.

Peace.

For more infomation >> My Problems With Feminism in the US - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Life in the UK w/ Evan Edinger ITA vs US - Duration: 11:52.

For more infomation >> Life in the UK w/ Evan Edinger ITA vs US - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Duffy on US-China trade deal prospects: I'm skeptical - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> Rep. Duffy on US-China trade deal prospects: I'm skeptical - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

A day before us 【AMV】 - Duration: 2:29.

Sitting on the ground alone

I get taken over by ever-growing thoughts

"Since when have you been hurting me"

Even you don't know

You're hurting too, cause you're mine

I just wanna blow your mind

Again, You're moving further away like this

"I'm alright"

Though I say so,

maybe the truth is that I'm not

I want you to be your light, baby

You should be your light

So that you are not hurt anymore

So that you can smile

I want you to be your night, baby

You could be your night

So that this night can be honest with you

You're hurting too, 'cause you're mine

I just wanna blow your mind

Again, You're moving further away like this

"I'm alright"

Though I say so,

maybe the truth is that I'm not

I want you to be your light, baby

You should be your light

So that you are not hurt anymore

So that you can smile

I want you to be your night, baby

You could be your night

So that this night can be honest with you

Promise me now

Even if you feel alone many times a day,

don't throw away yourself

Pause for a moment right here,

hook your pinky with mine,

and promise me now

For more infomation >> A day before us 【AMV】 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

The U.S. Hypersonic Missile Defense System "Glide Breaker" Project - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> The U.S. Hypersonic Missile Defense System "Glide Breaker" Project - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

EVELYN & DAVID 💒 90 Day Fiancé (US version) - Duration: 13:54.

my fiance is David and he's 27 years old he used about eight years older than me

David is definitely the first man that I've ever been in love with f ed

relationships where I thought I felt loved but it now being in love I know

that this is crazy this is something I've never felt before right after David

and I got engaged we started the k1 visa application and David is arriving today

Evelyn let's go let's do this how do you feel about being away from Granada

knowing that you're gonna be away for a long time well I am

I don't know I have like mixed up emotions you know I'm really happy and

excited but it's supposed to take girl Natalie is an amazing city so I'm gonna

miss it in Spain I had a really fun life

in my city there's always something on me on moving to a small town in Clermont

New Hampshire it's gonna be hard we are now technically in New Hampshire which

means this is seared new home

when I think about the future they would really like to be able to move somewhere

else go to a warmer place and I'm sure everything will like find common ground

with me

I'm down for exploring new places but I don't want to pick up and leave and move

ten hours away from my family from the band my music career here but you know

I'm sure everything's just gonna work itself out no I'm gonna help you get

some good rest before the wedding David is staying at Pastor Kim's house

pastor Tim has a close relationship with my family and we have a special little

apartment off their house for him and it's because we both have the same

conviction that we don't want to sleep together before we get married

this is nice these are your chambers why sure simple

because with Evelyn the idea of purity until marriage and then we try to like

not put ourselves in circumstances that would like make us be tempted to each

other we love each other and you want to be together so that's why we're taking

these precautions like he's not staying at my house we don't want the appearance

of him like sitting with me in so that's why he's staying at faster Tim's house I

got you some new sheets that kind of stuff

I am a little bit older and Evelyn and I feel like in my life I've been really

close from like loosing my purity my friends might think it's a little crazy

but they respect the fact that I'm waiting for marriage and it's about like

not being alone together as much as possible

we're very attractive towards each other so I am really excited to be them with

these 90 days I'm sorry but you can't live on love you need money for food and

an apartment David I fully trust that God's gonna provide us a roof over our

heads and food to eat the longest time David and Evelyn have ever spent

together is two weeks two weeks is not long enough to get to know someone and I

think that this could be one of Evelyn's biggest mistakes in her life when when's

your actual one-year anniversary we're in via technical in December so you're

gonna be married before your one-year anniversary even comes up yes actually

yes that is crazy Evelyn maybe to you

I think Evelyn and David's relationship is a bit rushed

Evelyn's only 18 she should be seeing more of the world figuring out who she

is exploring more before she jumps right into a marriage there's still a lot of

growing up you have to do well since we are getting married young we have the

opportunity to grow together I'm sorry you're getting married young David is

getting married at a normal age if you're so in love now what does it

matter if you waited 2 or 3 more years are you afraid you wouldn't be in love

anymore no we just want to get married and start

lives now I'm just what are things change though

what do you end up being miserable married to David all because you rushed

into it I am NOT rushing into it if my parents said hey Evelyn we don't really

approve this marriage and we think you're crazy then I'd be like okay maybe

there's some validity to this maybe I should listen so if your parents had a

problem with it a big deal but because I have a problem with it it doesn't matter

yes be my opinions not matter to you they do but when it comes to my marriage

not as much my dad was 19 when he got married to my

mom and they've been married for over 21 years and there's nothing that you could

say that would make me cancel the wedding I'm not trying to either cancel

the wedding you trying to do I'm just trying to get you to think a little more

I don't want you to cancel the wedding my parents are fine with it

nobody else is against it so the fact that Michaela is bothers me it just

doesn't make sense to me why you had to do it so young and so fast it doesn't

have to make sense to you well a little I'm in your life so I want to understand

it but for the life of me I can't Michaela and i's viewpoints on love and

marriage obviously are very different she thinks I'm making a mistake and I'm

really hoping that Michaela will be able to come around and see that what we're

doing is right just keep your hands on those on our way

up I was like dad you need to drive but I figured we could drive back together

because then you can feel the front seat with me your face is really cute and I

can look over at it sometimes try not to look at it

Evelyn's driving is not the best

somebody's next to you so just hold on I'm like really I'm shaking

my word sledding back there when I first told my friends and family that I was

moving to America to marry Evelin they thought that I was little bit crazy but

I've never never been in love until I met Evelyn she flipped my world

around and he feel about being away from Grenada

knowing that you're gonna be away for a long time well I am

I don't know I have like mixed up emotions you know I'm really happy and

excited but it's supposed to take gorilla is an

amazing city so I'm gonna miss it in Spain I had a really fun life in my city

there's always something on me on moving to a small town in Claremont New

Hampshire it's gonna be hard we are now technically in New Hampshire which means

this is here to home

when I think about the future that would really like to be able to move somewhere

else go to a warmer place and I'm sure Aibileen will like find common ground

with me so that I'm searching for the American dream I had the Spanish dream

there's no such thing as a European dream yeah it's actually quality of life

so you know how my friends are traveling some are running from Spain some are

traveling from Holland if this is about the tuxedos I mean our heart attack well

we do have to talk about it the big stress and argument right now is about

the groomsmen and them not wanting to spend an extra hundred dollars on a

tuxedo I think it's ridiculous they're paying some of them over a thousand

dollars just to be at our wedding and still you're like all they have to run

their own tuxedos that's not right generally weddings in Spain are more

simple we don't have six or seven friends and they all have to dress with

expensive a tuxedos that look the same I know that this is a wedding that to be

honest I've been planning my entire life and it's not their wedding we've had a

lot more than three months to plan in advance to have an extra hundred dollars

to get a tux it's for extra hundred or so the Towson bowlers are paying to be

at our wedding it makes me really angry why am I gonna

let it's just these guys like all of a sudden make decisions for my wedding

listen I told my bridesmaids I said if you don't get this dress you're not in

the wedding when David and I fight I'm used to him being just over the

cellphone so I can just be like click phone's off sorry can't talk to you

right now but I can't do that in person why do we have to have everyone with a

tuxedo I'm not changing my wedding around for these guys who just don't

want to rent a tux I don't know if

Evelyn is being really short-sighted I need them here I need my friends they're

like my family she's very young she has to be more flexible so you care more

about the wedding the etiquette of your wedding that for the people I care about

Halla wedding works if you plan it with a foreigner husband I think you should

also take his culture into consideration

well one little fun fact is that we're getting married in America

if you agree to be in somebody's wedding you're agreeing to the responsibilities

of what comes with it yeah you want to know another fun fact you're getting

married to a foreigner I'm definitely worried about bringing up

the tuxedo situation again today obviously I don't want them to spend

that much money because I mean I don't want them to spend any money to be

honest what we're not gonna be standing at the altar in jeans and a dress shirt

oh yeah maybe they can just wear black pants and like black shoes and a shirt

so still black and white and he stands out a little bit more he's the only one

wearing a jacket what do you think I feel like I can't make this kind of

decision like on the spot my job can get a little awkward but if I had to guess

I'm thinking the groomsmen will be in tuxedos we'll figure out later so why do

we need to feed this out right now we're here and that's why we're here right I

know anything I don't know what you get angry at me I get a little nervous with

Evelyn just saying we'll figure it out I'm really hoping that they can have

that conversation and actually figure it out because 90 days to plan everything

that's cutting it really close how many groomsmen are there by the way

six six well the best man in five I'm like leaving my country doing my family

leaving my friends and you don't seem to like want to give up anything

I've been doing a lot of planning without you you just got here and now

you're saying this and this and this and I need some time to get it all together

I don't think it's anything wrong with I'm not making a decision right now okay

well then prepare for them to be wearing whatever they bring with it really

worries me that David and I are already fighting about wedding planning the

tuxedos and that it's like we're already fighting about these small things so

what's in our future basically we're running out of time you know that right

I know and we'll figure it out I thought that you knew that getting married to

someone from another country would bring its challenges but you don't seem to

like completely get the idea you're a different culture yeah clearly but

that's when you that's when you have to like find common ground you don't be

like oh you're leaving your country you're leaving everything you're

compromising here you're compromising there so let's find common ground here

in America now I know I'm in America but I feel like it's beautiful when your

significant other the person you're gonna get married with it makes you

halfway and I am meeting you halfway yeah

clearly

For more infomation >> EVELYN & DAVID 💒 90 Day Fiancé (US version) - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

WW3 fears as US ramps up HYPERSONIC WEAPONS development after Russia readies new missiles - Duration: 2:32.

WW3 fears as US ramps up HYPERSONIC WEAPONS development after Russia readies new missiles

THE US is reportedly prioritising the development of hypersonic weapons over fears that its

rivals Russia may have an advantage in the area.

Top officials in the Pentagon are understood to be concerned about the development and

have since moved to develop the weapons by 2025.

The US Air Force has approved a deal in April 2018 to develop supersonic missiles and expect

to have a functioning weapon by 2021.

It comes after Russia's Avangard missile recently passed a test where it recorded a

speed of mach 27, potentially meaning it could potentially evade the US's existing defences.

The country's Defence Ministry also said it is planning to replace its aging S-300

system next year.

Russia has deployed Pantsir-S and S-400 complexes in the Crimea, which was annexed from Ukraine

in 2014, as well as in the Arctic region and Kalingrad exclave bordering Poland.

President Vladimir Putin has been moving to overhaul Russia's military and has flexed

its military muscles in recent years.

He has soured relations with the West following active involvement in Syria and by backing

separatists in eastern Ukraine.

Top US defence officials have also voiced concern that President Donald Trump is planning

to withdraw troops from Syria and Afghanistan.

Republican senator Lindsey Graham warned that removing all 2,000 US troops from Syria would

hurt national security by allowing ISIS to rebuild, betraying US-backed Kurdish fighters

and enhancing Iran's ability to threaten Israel.

He has since said he felt reassured that US President Donald Trump is committed to defeating

ISIS – despite claiming the murder cult had been defeated.

Mr Graham added: "We talked about Syria.

He told me some things I didn't know that made me feel a lot better about where we're

headed in Syria.

"We still have some differences but I will tell you that the president is thinking long

and hard about Syria - how to withdraw our forces but at the same time achieve our national

security interests."

For more infomation >> WW3 fears as US ramps up HYPERSONIC WEAPONS development after Russia readies new missiles - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

What led Trump to decide to pull US troops from Syria? - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> What led Trump to decide to pull US troops from Syria? - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

US 5 cent commemorative 2004-05 - Duration: 6:16.

though hello fellow coin collectors hang you going today and today I have some

American 5 cent coins and these ones are commemorative coins that were issued for

circulation so that's a cool graded coin and all these coins are actually quite

common so I have three of the four coins that issued in a 2004 and 2005 in the

first one I have is the well this one depicts deep boat that Lewis and Clark

went down the Columbia River with and actually went from camp wood Nia st.

Louis up to full flat stop and yeah what's pretty far from Seattle there's

an expedition to reached Pacific Ocean I like to call it the expedition of death

because after this time well Native Americans were quite fairly devastated

by well many different people so on the obverse which has Thomas Jefferson he

was pretty much the same bust as was previously used okay so this is the bus

there and afterwards was used a different portrait so there I am missing

one coin which is the Louisiana Purchase and this one here is actually the

whispered journey ocean view so this is the last coin and it has them looking at

Pacific Ocean on the back it has a different portrait of Thomas Jefferson

and that also has Liberty in a you know writing script in this coin has a

mintage of well between roughly about 400 million each they do vary like the

day meet Marcus 400 in the eleven million bid over and the P has four

hundred ninety four million a free hundred ninety four

should I say and this one needs today so this is a pretty high meter coin so none

of these are actually really unless it's in high grade like higher than s T so

scratches in it so if you get this just spend it because it's really not worth

keeping inflation will slowly eat this coin away so this one here is the

westward journey they call it a cure boat and this is the D mint mark it has

a mintage our friends on 44 million eight hundred eighty thousand so to hide

a king and the P is free hundred sixty-six thousand seven hundred and

twenty thousand so really not worth keeping they do our San Francisco mints

which is on average is about three million coins so those are the ones that

collect especially if you get them in circulation and then we have the Buffalo

so he's the buffalo nickel or five cents I call it a buffalo nickel because I

watched too many American coin channels and it has the Buffalo it looks pretty

similar to the one issued for circulation up into 938 so if we have a

look closer look as you can see the Buffalo and these are almost made

extinct by hunters I think there's like one or two thousand left in there

they've actually bred up again and on the back we have the 2005 portrait so

after this date the actual portrait changed because it's evil law or or just

like a part of the culture when they issue commemorative coins they actually

change the portrait so this is the current five cents the US and as you can

see is the different portrait of Thomas junior Gibson and if anyone doesn't know

he was actually deferred personally non-safe from 1801 to 1809 and that is

the current portrait so the mintage for did I say to mintage

for that one no this is the highest minted coin the Denver has are 487

million six hundred eighty thousand the P has the four hundred a forty eight

million three hundred twenty thousand in San Francisco

that's about three point three million

so these are in this condition if you're in the United States I just spend them

really not we're probably worth keeping is because you can always sell these for

higher value but with the tip design and the higher the grade definitely worth

keeping even though they mean to most useful meant even I'm integers as well

so those are mine I've sent American commemorative coin collection you could

probably find more detail on YouTube or the internet especially errors you want

to get errors look a couch collectibles because he has a wide variety of error

coins that he covers from the United States it doesn't really cover many

other coins outside the United States and like me I like the I do cover

Australian coins but also like the cover coins from other countries because why

not I'm a coin collector I'm not just an

Australian coin but anyway if you liked this video please give it a thumbs up

subscribe to my channel if I you need to purchase coins I do sell them on eBay so

you could just go and check it out it's a bit dead at the moment because of

Christmas and have awesome coin collecting time people thank you very

much bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét