Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily me Dec 30 2018

hey you guys I am so happy to be back with another video for you guys today

today I will be doing a video about how to keep a clean home 5 things to do

every night before you go to bed now I have been trying to get this video out

to you guys for about two weeks now but I was down and out with the worst case

of the flu myself and my little guy and my voice is barely back like my voice

was gone for a good week and it was the most awful awful Christmas this year

because I was so sick but I am so happy that I can finally get back to doing my

videos so here I am trying to get you guys some great cleaning motivation with

showing you guys the five things that I do every night before bed to keep a

clean home now the first thing I like to do is I like to start by loading the

dishwasher and wiping the counters and the sink so here I have already loaded

the dishwasher and I'm just going to be cleaning out any of the dishes in the

sink and washing them because you don't want to leave any dirty dishes in your

sink overnight because there's nothing worse than getting up in the morning to

a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink so make sure that you get all of your

dishes washed and load it into the dishwasher and make sure that thing is

sparkling clean

having an evening cleaning routine is really important for me because I find

that if I don't have a routine the night before which does happen sometimes my

day the next day kind of starts out to be all over the place

it is not on routine like we usually have it because I have to deal with the

mess from the night before so if I stick to this evening cleaning routine it

makes my day the next day so much better

now that I've washed all of the dishes that were left over by hen I'm just

going to be putting everything away so that there is no clutter left on the

kitchen counters

and here for my kitchen counters I'm just going to be spraying them down with

my Grove collaborative concentrated clear which you can get in the link down

below in my description box there's a link for the Grove collaborative if you

guys are interested in checking it out they have awesome cleaning supplies and

I'm just using my e cloth to wipe down the kitchen counters yes I know you can

use just waters but I really really like the sense of the spray that I'm using it

just makes my kitchen smell so much cleaner so I do enjoy spraying the

counters and then wiping it with a cloth

now that my counters are wiped I'm just going to rinse out the sink and polish

it up for the night

all right so step two I am just going to sweep and vacuum the kitchen and living

room basically any of the high-traffic areas on the main floor that need to be

cleaned up before bed so that is what I'm gonna do right now okay so step

three you're gonna want to pick up any visible clutter that's laying around so

I've got a little bit of clutter here on the table and by the backdoor so I'm

just gonna pick that up and put those things where they belong

all right so this is part of step 2 still I'm just going to be vacuuming the

area rug here in the living room

and of course just a light mist of my cal drea linen and loom spray okay I'm

making some progress here so I'm on to step four I'm just gonna be folding the

last load of laundry I have here this is actually more than a load of laundry

because I had a whole whack of laundry to do so I'm sure most of you won't have

quite as much as I do but this evening I have a giant pile there so I'm going to

get that folded

all right so I am just about done folding all this laundry and I'm just

gonna get this put away because I don't want this sitting all over the couch for

the kids to destroy in the morning okay so for step five you are just going to

want to wipe your bathroom sink and your toilet this is because you just want to

make it look clean it is not a super deep cleaning thorough job but you don't

want any visible spots or residue left and it just makes it look nice and fresh

so it's a quick job in between the deep clean of your bathroom

this bathroom is our most used bathroom in the house so I typically have to wipe

it down once a day so this is definitely something that needs to be done

otherwise he gets dirty really quickly

all righty guys so that was my evening cleaning routine I hope you guys got

some great tips so it was how to keep a clean home five things to do every night

before bed so if you guys do these five things every night before bed it will

definitely help you have a much more organized day the next day I hope you

guys enjoyed my video I will see you guys next time in the next video take

care bye bye

For more infomation >> EVENING CLEANING ROUTINE: 5 STEPS TO A CLEANER HOME ~ CLEANING MOTIVATION - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

FNAF Song - it's me - Duration: 4:07.

Welcome to your office, settle down and take a seat. Please pay no attention to the terrifying screams

"You should heed the warnings of the voice that's on the phone!"

Tonight you might be by yourself, but you are not alone

The masks that we wear, pretend they aren't there

But you...can only hide...for so long...

WHY DON'T YOU?

Spend the night,

then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night,

then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night,

then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night,

then you'll find, there's evil that waits inside!

It's me,

Me

There's evil that waits inside, IT'S ME!

Though we tried our best, you seem to have beginner's luck.

We came so close, but we just couldn't make you one of us...

Congratulations are deserved,

it's 6am you win!

We'll see you here tomorrow night and do it all again...

The masks that we wear,

Pretend they aren't there..

But you...can only hide...for so long..

WHY DON'T YOU?

Spend the night, then you'll find,

There's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night, then you'll find,

There's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night, then you'll find,

There's evil that waits inside!

Spend the night, then you'll find,

There's evil that waits inside!

It's me,

Me

There's evil that waits inside, IT'S ME!

For more infomation >> FNAF Song - it's me - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

watch me edit // namjoon - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> watch me edit // namjoon - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Are you tired of me yet?| Dakaichi AMV - Duration: 1:05.

Often I am upset

That I cannot fall in love, but I guess

This avoids the stress of falling out of it

Are you-you tired of me yet?

I'm a little sick right now, but i swear

When I'm ready I will fly us out of there

Cut cut hair

Leave

Cut my hair

Cut cut hair

Yes, strangely, he feels at home in this

Strangely he feels at home in this

For more infomation >> Are you tired of me yet?| Dakaichi AMV - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Meditação Guiada Thetahealing: Me permito ter Autoconfiança | Maina Carvalho - Duration: 17:43.

For more infomation >> Meditação Guiada Thetahealing: Me permito ter Autoconfiança | Maina Carvalho - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jesus Loves Me / Amazing Grace by Sheera (4 Years Old) & Sasando by Natalino Mella - Duration: 5:00.

Sheera will perform medley for 2 song

The first one is Jesus Loves Me

The second one is Amazing Grace

Hope this song will be blessed

Jesus loves me this I know

For the Bible tells me so

Little ones to him belong

They are weak but he is strong

For more infomation >> Jesus Loves Me / Amazing Grace by Sheera (4 Years Old) & Sasando by Natalino Mella - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Me Trying To Do Makeup!! *CRINGY* - Duration: 11:08.

okay before video starts I just wanna say this is really cringy and this is my

warning to you but just watch because it's fun and fresh so ima do my brows because that's the

first step that I always do and I don't know why I'm saying like I like I'm good

at this because I'm not I just I like to do it and then I have fun doing makeup

and I'm not saying that I like makeup like I don't want to do that as a

career I'm just this is like this is more of like me chit-chatting than anything I

don't really I'm not really taking myself seriously so please don't take

myself so don't take me seriously okay I'm out of breath okay so I'm not done

with my brows but I wanted to talk because I realized that I have a lot to

say you know how people like usually start with like mascara like liquid so

like foundation like you know like they start experimenting with it my thing was

eyebrows like I started doing my eyebrows like that was the only thing

that I would do I think I always think it's interesting to see other people do

their makeup because it's just like well I could you know everyone has their own

way of doing their makeup so I think that's

um like I was saying this isn't about me doing my makeup this is about me

chatting I like to talk a lot so yeah now you're sitting my eyebrows so thick

like so so thick and I'd like pictures and I just like I look back says see

this is where I go wrong because I spend too much time on eyebrows and then I

have like no time to do anything else I'm like Oh

funny story I filmed I filmed this the other day and bitch only got my husband

and I was like yeah just I mean it's like you know it's realistic but but

yeah it's gonna upload everything wants to see me do my eyebrows right I don't

know I don't know what I'm doing okay I don't know if I'm doing this right

you know I sound like ariana grande

yeah we're sorry we're put it down let's start up him that's incorrect

one time I took two hours to do my eyebrows too and they weren't even that

good like I want to cry I took so long like I I put them on and then they

looked really bad and then so then I was just like you know I'm just gonna take

off and so I took them off and then I had to redo the whole thing and then I

think I redid the second time and then the second time I didn't like one of

them so I took off the one of them I said yeah we're just gonna go for a soft

glam we're not gonna unleash your inner artist today not today I just want to

say that I actually always always do this and I end up with this going for

soft glass this is like acceptable no but are we gonna move on yes

you see I told you I don't know what I'm doing I told you dose like don't listen

to me please up I just want to say but this is the worst

makeup like I've ever done we looking like a hot mess

just to clarify um my makeup looks so bad in this lighting like it like a look

so Ashley and like not pigmented and it doesn't like any it looks bad but it

doesn't look bad bad but yeah um I still agree with my past self present self

degrees does their word speaking like I've ever done a of Y that setting

powder does not work at all or you know what maybe it's not even

setting powder maybe that's fine becoming powder

let's not drink perineal or AK cool this is how we're

gonna leave eyes and know it would usually do eyes eyelashes after this so

we're not gonna do eyelashes we are going to do foundation so from my

foundation I just used authentic Beauty soft nut I'm gonna spray this wow I'm

out of breath I do so much oh how did that get all the way over here

I sprayed it that way every time I did my inner corner my there's no long the

right way to do it and then I do it and then like that looks

I like to do that like take it one step at a time because otherwise the

foundation dries like really fast so I'm gonna like get it in words that's what

also lasts in my trait those five thirty and I need to be ready but sick so I'm

pretty sure it's six already so love that for me I like to smack my

foundation moon and I'm not being sarcastic about that I actually really

do like this might get in so you see I like one ghost

and I took it on the apples of my cheek obviously I love that I had to point

that out like where else when they put it on my nose on my forehead but I'm

gonna be using to do this morphine liquid lipstick from Murphy August

it's called peanuts and my best spring got it shout out to you you know who you

are I love you I love you all right so we're almost done

it's almost done I swear I hate to think to think that I we used to do my makeup

without saying straight do not do your makeup without I mean obviously if you

can't you know don't have money for it then I'm not judging anyone like I'm not

judging anyone's makeup I used to do that you know cuz I'm not gonna stay

here in front like oh you don't do your makeup right or like you know I used to

never I'm an angel but I used to like judge

people in their makeup especially like on eyebrows just because like I felt

like I was such an expert but now I'm like that's not okay

they feel good in my judge them on it we're telling

anything on it if they like my comic book so I don't say anything anymore

and I don't think about it anymore like that I'm just like you go girl like you

know you look good you feel good and do good you know and that's my wrap for

today like if do you like how you look in the makeup then fuck what anyone else

thinks like you like it I like it and it's cool right

what about it so let's do the eyelashes I wish I could just put on mascara that

make my life so much easier but I can't I actually have from no eyelashes so you

see this there's no eyelashes there you try to

have a good time and not take my eyelashes off mitt party like that's

that's probably what would happen if I wore my my army lashes but oh my god

there's a car outside I hope that's not my sister because I am NOT ready I

haven't even got a dress first I really cannot meet the house without

my eyelashes so she's gonna have to wait

I don't know if anyone cares what my lashes are but if you do if you care

about any of these products then let me know and I will tell you

I can't Allah listens for the less innocent one

I just wondered about how I didn't know what mash when I'm gonna cut anyway I'm

gonna finish this video up my camera died so I ended up using my thumb okay

I'm gonna finish filming the rest on my phone because my camera but hopefully I

don't like to do frame or something I don't know

I'm shaking I'm nervous

yeah um in the Swiss waiter

and then you do my hair kind of or like fix it up because it's kind of

experience

thank you for watching this has been when I like kind of just like I felt

like talking different that makes any sense but um yeah thank

you for watching and I'm gonna keep doing this so

For more infomation >> Watch Me Trying To Do Makeup!! *CRINGY* - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (Kiss Him, Not Me!) Ep 2 Subtitle Indonesia | Sub Indo - Duration: 24:10.

Edited at https://subtitletools.com

Kiss Him, Not Me

The Strange Room And The Four High School Boys

Igarashi.

You're amazing, man.

That's the keychain Serinuma gave us the other day, right?

Oh, yeah. From after the movie.

Why's that amazing?

What?

It's the new mini dolls!

This is the first time I've seen them!

Mini Shion is so cute!

Um, I guess as thanks for today...

animeito

I'd like all of you to have one!

Mu

Iga

Nana

Shi

She gave us anime character keychains!

Who wants those?!

Don't laugh, man.

Isn't it a turn off, though?

Not just the anime characters, but matching ones for us four.

I dunno, I'd say it's interesting.

Really?

So you're giving up, then?

That's one less rival for me, so I'd be pretty happy, personally.

Seriously? You're really something, man.

Here it comes!

Leave it to me!

Amazing!

Serinuma-san!

I knew you were pretty athletic, but I didn't know you were this good.

My body feels so light! It's like I've grown wings!

Wow, someone's getting ahead of themselves.

Now that I think about it,

she was always really fast at the jumping side to side test.

It was scary.

That was a brilliant receive.

Why are you acting so excited?

Girls' Locker Room

The girls' soccer club... needs my help?

Yeah. Our club has 11 members, which is just enough to play,

and we've got a practice match next weekend, but...

But I hurt my leg.

Since you seem so good at sports, I was wondering if you could help.

Please!

"Seeming good at sports" doesn't mean good at soccer.

Okay!

Huh?

Really?

You're a lifesaver! Thanks!

Hey, Kae-chan. You shouldn't just agree without giving it some thought.

It'll be fine! I may not look like it, but I know a lot about soccer!

Huh?!

I'm a fan of Cap-Tsuba, Ina-11, and Gi-Killi!

So you watch soccer, Serinuma-san?

Yes! I always supported Gazel from Aliea in Ina-11!

Yeah?

Is that right?

Is that some kind of good luck charm?

Still, it's my first time playing, so I have to practice.

Don't worry about us at the history club, and do your best at soccer.

I'll cheer you on.

I-I'll support you, too! You can count on me.

Should I coach you?

Since I'm in the soccer club, I think I could help.

What? Really?!

Mutsumi-senpai, Shinomiya-kun, Igarashi-kun, thank you!

Look at them go.

Oh, but I have practice after school too, so I can't be there the whole time.

In that case, Nana can teach you. He used to play himself.

No way.

Stuff like that can't be taught overnight.

A total novice with only one week of practice will just get in the way.

That's why I'm going to practice!

The ball is my friend! We can get along!

Tsubasa-kun became friends with the ball because he was with it 24/7!

Th-The length of time doesn't matter! It's what you do with it!

You've done nothing with it! Don't take Tsubasa-kun lightly!

The ball has the right to choose its friends, too!

You're heartless, Nanashima-kun!

Now, now. Let's all relax.

Calm down, Nana. What are you talking about?

Anyway, I'm not gonna have any part in this. Do what you want.

What's his deal?! Did he have to put it like that?

I'll get good at soccer no matter what!

And I'll win!

Good to meet you!

Thanks for coming!

Let's start with our usual warm-up routine.

Sounds good!

After some light stretches, 20 laps around the school grounds.

Twent—

Fight! On! Fight! On!

Fight! On! Fight! On!

After that, five sets of 20 sit-ups and reverse sit-ups!

Hands behind your head, and keep your legs together.

Now, two sets of 10 push-ups!

Lastly, some cool down exercises.

Okay, time to start practice!

That's all for today!

Thanks everyone!

A-Are you okay, Serinuma-san?

I'm... fine...

Amazing. You look like a newborn fawn.

Totally fine!

Actually, I'm not fine at all.

Sure, I lost some weight and can move more freely,

but I forgot I was originally an indoor person,

so I've got no muscle at all!

Should we call it a day?

N-No! I can keep going—

5 Days Left

Is that too tight?

With proper taping, you can avoid injury.

Yeah, it feels good!

Thank you, Shinomiya-kun! Nothing less from someone on the health committee!

Ah, no, it was n-nothing.

I brought refreshments.

Thank you so much!

3 Days Left

Hey, be honest. What do you think of her?

Who, Serinuma-san?

Yeah.

She's a total washout.

She wasn't any better today. What's with her?

Yeah, but it's kinda too late to ask someone else to help at this point.

We'll just have to giv—

You're the ones that asked her for help. Drop the attitude.

Crap. That just slipped out.

What's it got to do with me?

Ow!

W-Wait. Hey!

What was with that impossible curve ball? You're just goofing off!

N-Nanashima-kun?!

I-I'm not goofing off!

Whenever I kick the ball, it always comes back at me for some reason.

Always?

That's actually pretty impressive.

I guess the ball doesn't want to be friend-zoned!

Are you serious?

Er, no... sorry.

So this is why they said she was no good.

You know, why don't you just quit?

You can still bow out now, can't you?

Even if you stumble on a beginner's miracle, that won't cut it for the game.

No.

Nanashima-kun, you were right.

I was naive. I felt like I could do anything...

That's just not true.

But I took on the challenge anyway!

I don't want to give up!

Ba-dump.

What choice do I have?

Give it one more try.

You probably do something weird whenever you kick the ball.

Maybe your ankle, or follow through.

You don't want to give up, right?

Do whatever you can, then. I'll help you.

Okay.

Nana's here for some reason.

You're right.

After fighting like that, he sure came back quick.

Now, now. It's a beautiful thing when people get along.

Time!

Higashinohashi

Josai

First Half Second Half Total

They're in stoppage time and still down one point.

About two minutes or so left?

Yeah. This will be tough.

I have an idea.

Pass it to me at the next throw-in!

What are you gonna do?

It's too late to do anything now!

Don't feel down, everyone!

If we give up right now, that'll be the end of the match!

Isn't that for basketball?

But she's extremely persuasive!

The opposing team's goal is really close.

If they clear the ball, it's all over.

Serinuma-san got it.

But she's facing the wrong way.

I'm not sure she'll get a chance to shoot.

Wha—

Huh?!

She kicked it without turning around!

Where is she aiming?!

What just happened?!

How did it go backwards into the net?

Did the ball just curve? It curved like crazy!

So that's how she decided to turn the tables!

That's so stupid! Unreal! She's gotta be stupid!

Unbelievable. Is this girl for real? She's hilarious!

Didn't you say you were gonna step aside?

Changed my mind.

Kae-chan, you smell like your compress.

Sorry.

But it's summer break soon!

This muscle pain's nothing!

You know it.

Comiket, performances, concerts, talk shows!

It was worth saving for!

All right! Let's have some fun!

Serinuma. If you fail the next test,

you'll need to take supplementary classes during the summer.

For two weeks.

Just plan on not having a vacation.

Kiss Him, Not Me

Kiss Him, Not Me

She totally bombed the tests she took right after losing weight.

So now she's like that.

She's memorizing English and translating Japanese classics at the same time.

Isn't she an idiot?

You can tell she's going insane.

If I have to take two weeks,

it'll get in the way of the Mirage Saga events,

since they both happen during the day.

I won't be able to say goodbye to Shion.

I really don't want that to happen!

Mutsumi-senpai.

Serinuma-san, you have no problem with Japanese history, right?

What are you the most worried about?

U-Um, first of all, math.

Uh-huh.

And science, too.

Uh-huh.

Stare

It'll be all right. You'll catch up.

If you like, I can help you study.

S-Senpai!

Please do!

Teach us, too, Senpai!

Sure. Everyone sure is studious.

Yup!

As if we'd leave you alone with her!

I'm gonna catch up!

And so, you get this.

Do you get it up to this point?

Yes! This is the first time I've really grasped it.

Is that right? That's good to hear.

He makes it so easy to understand.

I can always count on him!

I might be able to do this!

Hey.

You're in first-year, aren't you?

Are you able to follow what we're doing?

Meaning: Go home!

Don't worry.

I do second-year level work at prep school.

Meaning: Shut up!

And by the way, you answered question two wrong.

Meaning: You're an idiot!

Will you be okay?

Hey, he's right. You used the wrong formula, Nana.

Shut up! I know it's wrong!

Oh? You do? Really?!

I can't say I could possibly understand why you'd answer wrong on purpose!

Nana, you always get so worked up when you're caught red-handed.

Dammit, Igarashi, I'll kill you!

You're too loud! Get out!

We'd like to remind our customers to refrain from activities

that take excessive time,

like studying, or yelling, while in our establishment.

Meaning: Go home!

We can't stay in the library, we definitely can't stay in the restaurant...

Not many places for group meet-ups, are there?

There really aren't.

No thanks to you two.

In that case...

How about Serinuma-san's place? Heart.

Huh?

What?!

Well, I was the one who asked for help with my studies.

So I don't mind everyone using my place to work.

The problem is...

This sea of rot.

This is bad.

Really bad.

They already saw this, so I'll leave it alone.

What's bad is...

Those. I have to be careful about handling those in front of real boys.

But,

closets were made for times like these!

I'll quickly but cleanly put away all my treasures!

And... sealed!

Excuse us!

Sorry for the lack of space.

Not at all.

No, no. I just did a rough clean-up,

so don't look too closely.

Kae!

I brought you some tea.

Goodness gracious. Hello th—

Was that an afterimage?!

What are you doing? And what's with your face?!

Oh, my. It's just good manners.

We have handsome boys over,

and it's been a while since I've prettied myself up.

Manners?! More like horrors! You're trying too hard!

This room definitely suits Serinuma-senpai, doesn't it?

More like, what are you guys doing here, anyway?

I don't really understand this part.

What part?

Um... question three.

Wait, um...

Y-You're really close.

Theoretically, isn't that what a room date is?!

You're an idiot, so you'd fail at the part where you teach her.

Shut up, first-year!

Well, I get you. A girl's room is something to get a little excited about, isn't it?

Right? Like looking at yearbooks together and stuff.

There would only be photos of the old Serinuma-senpai, though.

Or maybe pull the blankets down a bit.

That's vulgar!

Like you don't wanna see!

Crazy. I didn't know these existed.

That scared me.

Hey, my pen rolled under the bed.

I'll get it.

I'll pick it up.

I had the store give me the display.

I usually put it up for decoration,

but I decided to put it away for today.

So you had this on display.

Yeah. Next to this.

A-An altar?!

Hey, what is that?!

I don't know! But that's the same character as that keychain we got.

Doesn't he kinda look like Nana?

Shut up! I'm not dead!

Did this person... pass away?

Nana

Shi

Iga

Yes.

May I pay my respects?

Yes, please.

Okay, everyone.

Iga

Nana

Shi

What the hell is this?

Kae knows what she's doing.

The spitting image of me when I was young!

I'm home.

Oh, you're home, Takuro! Kae has some guests in her room right now.

Boys. Four of them. Heart!

Well then, shall we get started?

Yup!

Okay! Let's do this!

Don't be fooled!

Onii-chan?!

You punks! Yeah, you guys! You four over there!

Allow me, her older brother Takuro,

to give you guys a warning, man-to-man!

You were probably lured here by her looks, but don't let that fool you!

This girl is a seriously crazy otaku!

Uh, we know.

It's okay.

We even gave our condolences to Shion-san earlier.

Gosh!

What's your problem, Nii-chan?!

Not everyone is narrow-minded like you!

Get out!

Narrow-minded. Narrow-minded.

Narrow-minded

You'll say that...

even after seeing this?!

It's...

Look! Otaku are gross!

So what?! There isn't a girl out there who hates gay guys!

Mu Nana Iga Shi

Oh. It's BL.

I hate you!

Shut up!

Onii-san.

We're studying here, so if you don't mind...

Come, now.

Hey, Wai—

Excuse us.

Th-Thank you.

Okay, everyone. First, let's tidy up these books.

Uh, sure.

O-Oh, it's fine! I can take care of it on my own!

Wait.

Don't be so rough with them.

They're important to you, aren't they?

Yes.

Thanks for having us over.

Mutsumi-senpai, thank you so much for today.

It was nothing. Tell your brother I'm sorry, will you?

I acted rudely back there.

Not at all! He had it coming!

Serinuma-san, take this.

It's for the test.

If you find yourself at a loss, this will help you decide.

Luck is a skill, too.

Thank you!

Oh, you three.

I've got one for each of you, too. Good luck on your test.

S-Senpai...

That's the first time I've been so excited in a girl's room,

so to speak.

Damn, that was fun!

So, this is his way of apologizing?

Yes! All clear! Summer break, come on!

Congratulations!

Serinuma, let's go to the pool.

That sounds like a good idea!

Just the two of us!

The Charm of Japanese Castles

Let's go to a castle mentioned in this.

And so I...

Prince-sama!

Set all the otaku events as top priority!

I was a gloomy kid when I was younger.

Why?

Everyone said I was delicate, and girls would tease me.

I was popular! Because I played soccer! Igarashi was still more popular, though.

You should have played in high school, too.

Nana, why'd you quit?

It wears you out!

I wanna enjoy the school festivals like normal, then go home.

The cultural festival is fun.

You get to see your efforts pay off.

I wonder what's supposed to be fun about seeing me cross dress.

I bet you'd look good!

Next time: The Clear and Blue Autumn Sky, and Passionate Otome

Look forward to it!!

You wanna fight?!

No, no. Cross dressers are the flowers of any cultural festival.

For more infomation >> Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (Kiss Him, Not Me!) Ep 2 Subtitle Indonesia | Sub Indo - Duration: 24:10.

-------------------------------------------

✨Me Reacting 😻 A 🆕 New Message!💫🤺 🤪💫🤺👀 - Duration: 1:38.

hi I have a new message if anyone saw a video that was going live and had trouble with it, I was

trying to make a video earlier and it just went nuts, so, that's what it is. I finally got it put to private.

I don't know what was going on with it. The message that I was gonna make earlier was I was going to have a Christmas video. I

couldn't get it going so that's why I've got to campfire videos it's something

different. I think it's different anyway unique and so I like that. and uh, I don't

know that throughout I can attain greatness

For more infomation >> ✨Me Reacting 😻 A 🆕 New Message!💫🤺 🤪💫🤺👀 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

(kpop journal with me) ✧ *:・゚happy taehyung day | blankyishtae - Duration: 5:26.

*eats breadsticks*

oh why hello guys

i'm doing the captions for this vid like last time *flips hair*

and if you're wondering (probably not), yes, i did get my dorritos baccck

ahh fern the succulent is here to join us

its taetae's birthdayyy

aite aite aite *plays papillon*

oh sorry oops wrong fandom

wOw this is so aesthetic

although i feel like falling asleep due to the music, ellie

*snores*

ever heard of a asian dad snore?

it's a freaking earthquake you barely survive from

i've been waiting almost a MINUTE

for the washis that are in my line of vision -_-

USE THEM

*eats breadsticks*

yumm

aww i purple you too <3

*gAsP* OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

THE 'i purple you' WAS ON 1:23, AKA TAETAE'S BDAY

oooo we got a smart shister

FINALLY, THE WASHIS HAVE ENTERED THE VIDEO!

YASSSS

JUST PLACE THE GOD DARN WASHI TAPE !!

hair.exe has entered the chat

hair.exe has left the chat

happy taehyung day !!!

oof dad snored so there is a mini earthquake

oh look how did i get on your hair? :))

oo brush lettering which she failed miserably here :)

ahh much better

i heard ellie is gonna make a guide video on how to calligraphy with crayola supertips soon ;))

cover dem mistakes

song : City Girl- Ji-eun's Sunset

ooo that washi is soo cutee

da frick are you writing, gurl

a nice plant

good for the atmosphere

song: oblivion remix (ft. Lily Potter)

found that part oddly satisfying (?)

ahh another cheesy letter

the handwriting thoo

*scribble scribble*

define it with a pen

been the stationary noob i am, i believe it is the pilot juice in 0.5

why 0.5? cuz ellie only writes in 0.5 pens -_-

(uniball signo white pen) but this is in 0.7

she was probably suffering when using a 0.7 oof

final touchessss

anddd

done!

cuteee

queen has done it once again :) with the spreadsss

captions by: jen <3

For more infomation >> (kpop journal with me) ✧ *:・゚happy taehyung day | blankyishtae - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Arthur&Mera - Swimming with me - Duration: 2:10.

Come down to the black sea...

Swimming with me.

Go down with me, fall with me...

Let's make it worth it.

A thousand nights have passed.

Change doesn't happen overnight.

Not visible at first.

It's important to hold on.

Hold on.

Inject your advice to me.

Incinerate our shackles.

Grip your hands and I'm tired, what's your worth?

Watch yourself beg, hanging on to earth.

Love, war, pain, life... everything's the same to me.

So come down to black sea...

Swimming with me.

Go down with me, fall with me...

Let's make it worth it.

Come down to the black sea...

Swimming with me.

Go down with me, fall with me...

Let's make it worth it.

You rise, I fall, I stand, you crawl.

You twist, I turn...

Who's the first to burn?

You sit and stay, I don't obey

Where do we land in the black sea?

In the black sea.

Where do we land in the black sea?

Inject your advice to me.

For more infomation >> Arthur&Mera - Swimming with me - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Me complace amarte electronica - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Me complace amarte electronica - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ladki Bhi Na Pyar Ko Siriyash Leti Hai 100 Me Se 90 Ko Dhokha Deti Hai Khesari lalDj Akash Ara - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Ladki Bhi Na Pyar Ko Siriyash Leti Hai 100 Me Se 90 Ko Dhokha Deti Hai Khesari lalDj Akash Ara - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Get To Know Me My First ViDeO - Duration: 2:28.

oh okay

Great I think it's good

Y'all I think this is a horrible start to my YouTube video

Where's the thumbtack

Okay, wow this is going back

Hello, I am Laylawne and that's all you need to know I will be looking forward for you to call me lay

That's my channel name. It'll be lay There's only two things that you need to know about this channel number one

it's comedy the kind of audience that I'm looking forward is if you're feeling very

down and sad

Don't you need something funny or usually I'm that kind of person who cheer you up

now I'm not telling you anything else cuz that's just way too personal if you're feeling very sad and depressed just

Be happy and if you need to be happy

C'mere girl very good influence know the kiddos the elementary kids out there need some

Nice, happy fun things going in their life. My channel is for positivity

fun funny

entertainment and

Comedy stuff, but what am I looking for it to do for this channel. I'm looking forward of doing

comedy skits like

times just memes in general as you can feel the

Fantastic editing that's going on here

Editing Laylawne, I have assigned to get on YouTube

And did not know this editing thing. will take this long. Oh, I

I

Should probably cut that out. I don't really have any

ideas at the moment of

this

Video processing thing. It'll be very helpful if you guys would help me

move on forward of

You know keep my channel going the

Subscribers and people help with that don't they? I'm in this video right now subscribe

For more infomation >> Get To Know Me My First ViDeO - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

XILLIONS - Somebody like me (REMIX OFFICIAL) - Duration: 2:15.

Things that i say and things that I do

Won't keep quiet now I found you

We can go home baby we can just be

All I need is somebody like me

Take me up high and take me to stars

All the way I wanna go far

I can run wild baby I can run free

Now I know you're somebody like me

Now I know you're somebody like me

Now I know you're somebody like me

Things that i say and things that I do

Won't keep quiet now I found you

We can go home baby we can just be

All I need is somebody like me

Take me up high and take me to stars

Take me up high and take me to stars

All the way I wanna go far

All the way I wanna go far

Now I know you're somebody like me

For more infomation >> XILLIONS - Somebody like me (REMIX OFFICIAL) - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Veronika - Slushay me, lyubov І Вероника - Слушай ме, любов - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Veronika - Slushay me, lyubov І Вероника - Слушай ме, любов - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Halsey - Without Me [Türkçe Çeviri] - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Halsey - Without Me [Türkçe Çeviri] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

don't leave me alone meme (gift) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> don't leave me alone meme (gift) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

KUSHY - SMOKE WITH ME - Duration: 2:49.

Senorita baby tell me can I feel ya Call me body builder I'm a sit down and build

ya Senorita bare what you doing is illegal

Baby got me dripping, swear to god she my dream girl

Lil mama won't you hold on to my toole Hold the clips too we about to shoot a movie

Senorita fine don't you listen to these goofies Mali mixed with lean switchy switchy so juicy

Ah bitch so long never sober Selling all the skunka we never smoke coke-a

Yeh yeh I aint coke co cola posted on the corner

Call me 'cause she's soldier

Baby girl would you ride with a beast?

Don't you fire with a G I'm die for the cheese

Wet that pussy I'ma die like a priest I'm a rider on the beat

And I ride in the streets

So toss a couple perkies when you see the pain hit

Go pack in my woody with some hash in it [?] So don't you hate on me I'm a legend in the

making We'l spray it like fabreeze if a nigga try

to take it So why don't you smoke a leaf with no filter

that's Jamaican We'll fill it up with trees with the honey

get creative I'm feeling like a star 'cause she starring

like I'm famous If you talking there's a fee and money cannot

pay it

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me yeh?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me yeh?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me now?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me yeh?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me yeh?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

(Would you smoke with me now?)

Would you smoke with me yeh?

Ah bitch so long never sober Selling all the skunka we never smoke coke-a

Yeh yeh I ain't coke a coke a cola posted on a corner

She call me 'cause she's soldier

Baby girl we'll smoke pounds of the weed I be down every week roll it up like it's

legal Baby girl you pop up in my dreams

With your hands in my jeans all this green like I'm Celo

I be geekin all day on the daily I might stack it in the safe just for safety

Pour 2 in a 4 it's so tasty Why you frying on a gram like you made me?

Ah so back up and wind Let me feel you closer just pause that rewind

Senorita fine she be acting like she owe me yeh

When she smoke with a real kushy warrior

For more infomation >> KUSHY - SMOKE WITH ME - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

All About Me!!! | The Shekinah Show - Duration: 5:45.

Its the Shekinah show, its the shekinah show, oh yeah!

Its the shekinah show, its the shekinah show. (guitar smash)

welcome to my channel just jumping straight into content I do like a quick

introductory game to know me type video which was like yeah so yeah I'm just

gonna happy answering a bunch of questions

Oh what didn't see she kind of come off it so yeah she kind of actually my

middle name but it's the name I go by so it's like yeah my name's Shekinah

currently I am 18 years old when I'm not me I live in Manchester I go to the

University which is in philosophy which which makes outs because if you know me

you'd know but I like overthink everything that's just basically what we

do in philosophy colours like a music channel and they may have these like

acoustic versions of people's songs and people are seeing them and then they

have these really colorful black backgrounds ace college humor I find it

so funny we love it Mac does it is really good I

think he's so funny I watched every single one of his videos he's so so

funny

Jackie I know Jackie Jackie Jackie

Jackie I know even though I don't really wake up like that she's still just so

funny to watch

oh he's yeah he's United talking about is pretty low-key

you might not know him but he's I'm an impulse bender oh gosh I do this all the

time I like buy something for no reason and then I have like no food for like

two weeks because I'm on this ridiculous purchase if you can see the random dots

along the walls full of glow-in-the-dark stars but don't glow in the dark cuz I

have no curtains and so I just have my walls i procrastinate all the time like

it's really bad I didn't do any work it's worked out because I

okay marks but it's like I feel like I could do so much better if I do

procrastinate everything I say oh gosh even when I know exactly what I want to

say I always say annoys me because my head I'm like why

my see because I know I want to say it but I just

oh my gosh I talk with my hands so much I don't know that's a bad habit I'm just

a we like and then this happened

pretty much roller rink oh yeah slow think we're done I don't really have any

more questions I can't think of anything else that would need to be answered

I've got most of these questions other side I'll link to in the description so

be fair I didn't answer all of the questions answer that yeah just put in

the comments and if it's not stuff like

yeah this is it you've been watching the Shekhinah show

peace out goodnight have a blessed day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét