Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily can Feb 21 2019

Hi everybody! I'm Mike, and this is Budget Guns and Gear Reviews, and today we're gonna

take a look at the SSP eyewear top focal shooting glasses. Stick around- maybe

we'll learn something together!

The older I get, the worse my vision gets. You know, I can see things far away with

my glasses and I can see things close up when I look through the bottom part (the

bifocals) but unfortunately when I'm shooting I'm looking through the top of

my glasses and my sight disappears. So, I started looking for a set of top focal

shooting glasses, so that instead of trying to do this number- I can shoot

normally. Looking online and I found (well actually

through their Facebook Ads) I found a company called SSP eyewear who makes

some top focal shooting glasses. They come in several different lenses- this is

the clear lens I have in now- they also come in an amber and a smoke and they're

interchangeable. They also make them in normal without any bifocal in them in

case you want to just have a pair of safety glasses. I reached out to them and

asked them to send me a pair- which they didn't do, but they did give me a 15%

discount (in full disclosure) but you know, after wearing them a bit and shooting

with them a bit I gotta tell you, whether they gave me a discount or not

I'd have to give them thumbs up! Man, I like them a lot!

They provide full protection (wraparound), they have a non magnified portion so I

can see normally- just tilt my head up a little bit- but the most important thing

is when I extend... boy that front sight is in clear sharp focus and that hasn't

happened in about 20 years! I can actually see the front sight now, so I

can only assume my shootings gonna get a bit better. The package comes (the package

that I ordered) comes with the case' the frames' and three sets of lenses, a

cleaning cloth (which I unfortunately somehow lost already- I can't find it)

and an instruction sheet on how to change the lenses- which you can see here:

The pouch has compartments- one for the frame and whatever lens you have

installed, and two for the lenses that you don't have installed.

It's zippered, and you can mount it to your belt in case you're wanting to take it on

and off and have some place to keep it. Let's go ahead and take a look at how to

change these lenses- it's not difficult. You're going to have to bend the lenses

to do it- don't worry, you shouldn't break them. You just bend it until you can pop

it off. You'll notice it has the little indention right there- well, that goes

right there... then you put it put it in that area on the frame and just kind of

push until it pops into place. Removal is exactly the opposite- you kind of bend it

in and and push down until it pops out

then take it out. Real easy. Let's see if I can hit anything at ten yards with my Ruger

Security 9.

That wasn't too shabby. Let's see if I can put any anything on

that paper target down there (the shoot and see target) at ten yards.

Kept 'em all on target, it looks like! In order to find the strength of magnification

you need for these SSP shooting glasses, you do not want to use your normal

bifocal prescription. That prescription's calibrated to right about there- at

reading distance. The distance you want is the one that's out there at your

front sight distance, so what the manufacturer recommends is that you go

to a drugstore, find their rack of reading glasses and try them on. When you

try them on one after another at different strengths,

take a pen with you (or pencil), hold it out at where your front sight would be, and

look through the bifocals- if that's in focus that's the strength

you need. For instance, my prescription strength for my bifocals is a plus 1.75.

However, in the SSP Eyewears I wear a plus 1.25, so there's there's a

significant difference- but it has to do with the the focal range that you're at,

so keep that in mind. So there you have it everyone, that was my look at the SSP

Eyewear's top focal shooting glasses! You can go ahead and go to www.budgetgunsandgear.com

hit the blog post (which actually I'll post a link down below in

the description to the blog post about this video) and there you will find a

link to SSP Eyewear, where you can get them. So if you like what you saw, please like

share and subscribe- consider becoming a Patron on my Patreon account- you know

every little bit helps me bring you more guns, ammo, and outdoor gear to review- so,

you know, be a Budget Buddy! And as always, come on back- maybe we'll learn

something together!

For more infomation >> SSP Eyewear Top Bifocals- I Can See My Front Sight Again! - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

I Came On a Spousal Visa & Divorced - Can I Sponsor a New Spouse? - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> I Came On a Spousal Visa & Divorced - Can I Sponsor a New Spouse? - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

CAN GOD STILL USE ME WHEN I MESS UP? | YES HE CAN! 😍 - Duration: 2:41.

When we become Christians, we don't automatically start having life all together.

We may still be friends with people who drag us down.

We may still have addictions.

We may still be hurting from old, deep wounds.

Our lives don't look perfect and oftentimes, they are straight up messy!

But here's what's so amazing about God.

When you get saved, the Holy Spirit enters you and makes you a completely new person.

Jesus now sits on the throne of your heart, and by HIS POWER, not by your own strength,

you will be enabled to begin building your life on a solid foundation.

One of the greatest writers of the Bible was a man named Paul.

But he wasn't always named Paul… he used to be Saul.

Saul wasn't a nice guy.

In fact, you could compare him to some of the greatest murderers in the history of the

world.

He sought out and killed Christians to keep the Gospel of Jesus Christ from being spread…

and one day, He encountered Jesus Christ on the road, and was radically transformed forever

into Paul… a man after God's own heart.

If you don't think that Jesus could use you, in your hot mess, in your confusion,

in your lack of whatever perfection you're striving for…

I want you to be encouraged today.

In Phillippians, Paul writes this:

"Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling [which means with honor

and reverence to the Lord], for it is GOD who works in you to will and to act according

to His good purpose."

Did you catch that?

It is GOD WHO WORKS IN YOU.

It is not WHITNEY who works in me or JESSICA or STEVE who works in you, or whatever your

name is….

God is working it out in your Spirit, as long as you are yielded to Him.

So today, be encouraged!

You have a new lifestyle in Jesus Christ.

I want to invite you to join me for my free 21-day video devotional series, Fitness and

the Father, where we'll study fitness of the mind, fitness of the body, and fitness

of the spirit… all for free!

You can sign up for free at FitnessAndTheFather.com and get started today.

Also… if you're not a subscriber to my channel, what are you waiting for!

Join our community and click that red SUBSCRIBE button, as well as the bell icon so that you'll

get notified when I post a new video.

Thanks for watching - see you next time!

For more infomation >> CAN GOD STILL USE ME WHEN I MESS UP? | YES HE CAN! 😍 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Maurizio Sarri knows only wins can keep him in a job at Chelsea FC - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Maurizio Sarri knows only wins can keep him in a job at Chelsea FC - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

How Can I Record My Calls When Taking Payments? | Key IVR FAQs - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> How Can I Record My Calls When Taking Payments? | Key IVR FAQs - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

How Can I Reduce Chargebacks in My Contact Centre? | Key IVR FAQs - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> How Can I Reduce Chargebacks in My Contact Centre? | Key IVR FAQs - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Here's how you can get both free Galaxy Buds and a $200 gift card with your Galaxy S10 - Duration: 1:44.

The highly anticipated Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e are already up for pre-order, and although it's obviously far too early to get actual discounts on the outright prices of Samsung's newest flagship phones, you can save quite a bit of money on your T-Mobile plan, score a free Visa prepaid card from Xfinity Mobile, or a complimentary Sam's Club gift card with qualifying purchases and device activations

Sam's Club's deal might be the most straightforward of these introductory offers, merely requiring you buy a Galaxy S10, S10+, or S10e on a Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint installment agreement or signing a two-year contract with US Cellular

Trade-ins and port-ins are not obligatory, and you don't need to jump through any hoops or wait for weeks on end to receive your free coupon

You'll actually get that as soon as you activate your hot new Galaxy handset, although you naturally can't use your savings towards the initial purchase

Or to pay for your Sam's Club membership fee. Other restrictions "may apply", despite not being listed in the official terms and conditions, where it's clearly stipulated that you can combine this promotion with Samsung's Galaxy Buds freebie

Unfortunately, the Galaxy S10e is still not eligible for that sweet gift, also netting you a modest $100 Sam's Club e-voucher

That's better than nothing, but the "regular" Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ are sold alongside $200 gift cards and gratis Galaxy Buds, which are separately worth an additional $130 or so

Don't forget to claim your wireless Buds by April 4 using the Shop Samsung app and keep in mind you may have to wait up to 8 weeks for your purchase to be verified and your freebie to be delivered

For more infomation >> Here's how you can get both free Galaxy Buds and a $200 gift card with your Galaxy S10 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Animated Shorts : "Can I Stay?" - HD Funny Full Short Animation Movie - Duration: 3:43.

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Animated Shorts : "Can I Stay?" - HD Funny Full Short Animation Movie - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Crawl Space Myth #10 - Can Vapor Barrier Control Humidity? - Duration: 1:45.

Hey, Michael Church, Crawl Space Ninja.

We've got another myth for you, vapor barriers, controlling humidity.

Stay tuned.

Okay, so we get asked all the time, "Does installing the vapor barrier control humidity?"

Yes, but it doesn't do it enough to where you still don't need a dehumidifier.

You've gotta have a dehumidifier to properly control humidity.

Just like standing water alone doesn't control humidity, a vapor barrier alone will not control

humidity, so you've gotta address the standing water, install the vapor barrier, and still

put in that dehumidifier that you don't want to put in.

The vapor barrier is not necessarily a barrier.

It's actually a retarder, so a vapor retarder keeps the humidity behind the vapor barrier,

but it will eventually escape through the seams and all the kind of stuff, so if somebody

comes in and tells you that, "I'm gonna put a vapor barrier down in your crawl space,

Mr. Jones, and your humidity's gonna be under 60%."

That's not true.

That's a myth.

My name's Michael Church, CrawlSpaceNinja.com.

We hope you make it a happy and blessed day.

We'll see you later.

For more infomation >> Crawl Space Myth #10 - Can Vapor Barrier Control Humidity? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sport TV - Rio Ferdinand picks team that can beat Real Madrid and Barcelona to Champions League win - Duration: 2:23.

 Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has tipped Manchester City to win the Champions League this season after a bit of a dip from the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona

 Spanish sides have dominated the competition in recent times, with Real winning four of the last five finals, with Barca winning the other in the 2014/15 season

MORE: Video: Cool as you like from Raheem Sterling to snatch Man City winner at the death We've also had two all-La Liga finals in that time, with two of Real Madrid's wins coming against rivals Atletico Madrid in 2014 and 2016

 Still, City look in great shape this season and clearly impressed Ferdinand with their performance tonight, as they came from behind late on to win 3-2 away to Schalke

 Pep Guardiola's side had been trailing 2-1 until the closing stages, when a quickfire double from Leroy Sane and Raheem Sterling made the difference

 Speaking on BT Sport's coverage afterwards, the former England international said he'd tipped City at the start of the season and feels they are the best-placed side to pounce on the decline of Real Madrid and Barcelona

 "I had City down as favourites at the beginning of the season to win this competition

I think the depth they've got in their squad is unrivalled in this tournament," Ferdinand is quoted in the Daily Mirror

 "You see the other big teams, the Real Madrids, the Barcas, they're not at the level they were

They're still a good level but not the all conquering team they were before. "It's open this year but I think City are the team in the best possible position squad wise, depth wise to really capitalise on that

"

For more infomation >> Sport TV - Rio Ferdinand picks team that can beat Real Madrid and Barcelona to Champions League win - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Your brooch can be Kanzashi hair stick!(Kanzashi hair stick converter(Gold) - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Your brooch can be Kanzashi hair stick!(Kanzashi hair stick converter(Gold) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

you can hide español - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> you can hide español - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Can Zombie Deer Disease spread to humans? - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Can Zombie Deer Disease spread to humans? - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Visitors can retrace The Green Book's path through Rockford at Midway Village - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Visitors can retrace The Green Book's path through Rockford at Midway Village - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

How the Quiet Moments can be the Loudest - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> How the Quiet Moments can be the Loudest - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Maurizio Sarri refuses to play Kante at CDM because he can't 'move the ball' fast enough - Duration: 3:35.

 Maurizio Sarri is running out of time to save Chelsea's floundering season.  Monday's 2-0 defeat at home to Manchester United saw the Blues exit the FA Cup, while they're currently sixth in the Premier League following a 6-0 humbling at Manchester City

 This Sunday they take on Pep Guardiola's City in the Carabao Cup final and it's no exaggeration that it's a must-win game

 Win at Wembley and Chelsea will receive a much-needed confidence boost heading into the business end of the season; lose and it could be the last we see of Sarri

 But first, Chelsea take on Malmo in the Europa League Round of 32 second leg on Thursday and Sarri explained in his pre-match press conference that he's trying to find solutions

 "As you know very well, it's not very easy because we have no time," said the Italian

"But we are trying to solve our problems. It's not easy.  "On the pitch, we have no time at the moment

But we are trying to talk with the players. We are trying to avoid some mistakes by video

 "But it's not easy because we have to play every three days. On the pitch, we have no time

 I have to think we are able to improve, and able to improve immediately."  Sarri has made numerous changes at Chelsea since taking over last summer - both good and bad - but one that fans simply can't understand is not playing N'Golo Kante in defensive midfield

 Kante is arguably the world's best defensive midfielder, yet Sarri has pushed the Frenchman further forward this season and played Jorginho in front of the back four instead

 From the outside it's clear that it's not working, but Sarri has now explained why he doesn't want to play Kante in his natural position

 "In that position, I want a player able to move the ball very fast," said Chelsea's manager on Wednesday

"This is not the best characteristic of N'Golo.  "N'Golo is very useful for us, but this one is not his best characteristic

"  It was then pointed out to Sarri that Kante is a World Cup winner and two-time Premier League champion, to which he replied: "But in another system

"  Sorry Chelsea fans, but it doesn't look like Kante will be returning to defensive midfield any time soon while Sarri is in charge

 The 60-year-old might just regret not listening to Chelsea fans, who have been reacting to his latest comments on Twitter (see below)

For more infomation >> Maurizio Sarri refuses to play Kante at CDM because he can't 'move the ball' fast enough - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Can I Fly a Seaplane with my Feet? - Duration: 5:04.

(upbeat music)

- I am so excited!

I'm about ready to go flying in one of these Aventuras

here at Aero Adventure in DeLand, Florida

and I am looking at the possibility of maybe even

building an airplane with my feet.

The coolest paint job I've seen in awhile.

I think some of you will agree.

It's pretty neat,

but I haven't really seen much about this plane

because I just got here.

I'm actually here for another thing in Florida

but met Brian and Brian came over.

Brian, you wanna come

say hello? - Oh, sure.

- So Brian came over and introduced himself

and said, "Come on out and come and see the Aventura."

- Aventura, yeah, absolutely.

It was great meeting you.

It was kind of a chance meeting which worked out real nice

at the FSANA conference. - Yes.

- And got a chance to talk and you said that you were

looking at maybe building an airplane one of these days

and I thought, well, we've got a great thing

for you to consider.

- So next thing on the bucket list:

build an airplane with my feet. (laughs)

- That would be amazing.

Yeah, we can't wait to see it happen

and work with you, make you do that.

- Oh, I'm good with pictures. (laughs)

- (laughs) It's actually a great way to do it.

- Okay, I'm excited.

Thanks for this opportunity to come out.

(slow rock music)

This is an experimental light sport amphibious airplane

which basically means it can land on a runway or the water.

(slow rock music)

- So that was the first challenge, getting in,

but it seemed to be a little easier than I thought

and now that I'm in I feel like I'm really in. (laughs)

So right now the challenge is how do we customize

the Aventura so that it will work for me to fly

it with my feet in a comfortable way?

Right now I fly an Ercoupe with my feet

but as you know, it's crisscross with my feet elevated.

On occasion my feet fall asleep and just like my last flight

on Tuesday, I got a charley horse in my right calf.

So we gotta make this a lot more comfortable

for enjoyable flight and I'm excited to talk here

with Alex about potential customizations

of how to make this plane work for a foot flyer.

- In speaking with Brian obvioulsy,

was to keep your feet to where they weren't elevated

because of blood flow and of course, charley horses,

so on and so forth.

To be able to actually have them

somewhat extended down below.

The idea we had was to actually create a cradle

with the stick where it's almost like a yoke.

It's aligned, your leg would actually sit in it

because he mentioned you were right leg dominant

kinda like I'm right-handed. - Yes.

- I'm thinking of putting similar to a gas pedal

for a throttle to where your left leg would be

basically actually in the throttle itself.

So you'd be able to move your foot

back and forth for elevator.

Your leg itself, your thigh would be left to right

to actuate the ailerons and rudder

and then the throttle leg is gonna be on the floor

on the left and that was just kinda one option.

We discussed it for about an hour yesterday

and definitely something that is doable.

The other nice thing is on the right side

of the aircraft, we can keep standardized controls

so if somebody wanted to be able to go up

and fly the plane from the right seat

and/or even see a pilot trained,

it would be a standard set of controls because we could do

a side throttle. - Uh huh.

- So you'd have the left foot over there

but over here in this hole is where it mounts actually.

There would be a throttle handle here

for whatever pilot was in the right seat.

(slow rock music)

- We actually hit a gator with the airplane

on the water.

That was so cool!

It was like an Indiana Jones kind of flight.

That's what it felt like.

We were over the marsh you said,

it's called a marsh, and then we were landing

on multiple, little,

are they considered lakes?

- Yeah, they're like a little river.

- Little rivers and then hitting that gator

was so cool but that was the most beautiful

water landing I've witnessed and so I really

have to hand it to Alex or put it to Alex

that he does good on those water landings.

That was beautiful.

Just as a disclaimer, no gators were hurt

during this filming of the blog.

In fact, Alex said it probably went back into the water

as we came out so just so everyone knows,

we didn't harm any of the alligators.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét