Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Time Feb 20 2019

Hi.

This is Hymal.

Today's pick for KMD Movie Klip is from the movie, <Once Upon a Time in High School> starring

Kwon Sang Woo.

There are a whole lot of <Once Upon a Time...> movies around the world.

Of course, the mother of all those movies is <Once Upon a Time in America> starring

Robert De Niro and James Woods.

The running time of this movie is whopping 229 minutes, that is, almost 4 hours.

But I have watched this movie around 20 times, I guess.

The OST of this movie is by the one and only Ennio Morricone.

Only the OST of <The Mission> (by the same composer) can beat this one, I think.

Curiously, Robert De Niro stars in both films.

<Once Upon a Time in China> stars Jet Li.

Jet Li is perhaps the only 'martial arts' star that I like.

Rumors said that he refused to be starred in <The Matrix> and chose <The One> instead.

If this is true, oh my.

However, <Once Upon a Time in China> is quite good.

There are other <Once Upon a Time>s around the world, like in Mexico, in India, and in Vietnam.

There is a Korean movie by the name of <Once Upon a Time>.

This movie is different from other movies in that even the Korean title is <Once Upon a Time>.

This movie stars Park Yong Woo, which means you better be careful in your choice.

Like other <Once Upon a Time> movies, <Once Upon a Time in High School> has a totally

different original title.

The original title is <Sad History of Maljuk-geori>.

Maljuk-geori is a name of a crossroad in old Seoul.

The film is about a high school boy's love and struggle.

Betrayed both by his lover and by his best friend, Kwon Sang Woo sets a new goal in life.

That is to defeat the baddest ass in his school.

He openly challenges for a duel.

The duel place is the rooftop of the school building.

Like it is a rule of the game, every time, it is on the rooftop.

Now, into the best scene of the movie.

For more infomation >> KMD MK 017 Once Upon a Time in Highschool - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

FULLTANK by Bo Sanchez 599: Don't Waste Your Time Talking With The Enemy - Duration: 5:53.

Are you ready to be blessed today? Here's my very

important message: Don't waste your time talking

with your enemies. Why bother? They will never be

convinced. No. Talk to people that want, that

want to talk with you. People that want your

service. Your product. They like you already.

So that's the group of people you talk to, and

that's the group of people you serve.

Hi! My name is Bo Sanchez. Welcome to Fullltank, your

place of inspiration. I pray that you will be

blessed as we share the gospel for the day. And if

you think that this message is very similar to

last Monday or yesterday, that's true. It's a series.

series. I am

giving a series. And I want to deepen this message a

bit more through the gospel for the day -- A very

odd story from Mark 8:22 where

the villagers in Bethsaida, they

bring a blind man to Jesus. And they asked Him to

heal him. And Jesus does an odd

thing.

Instead of healing the blind man in the village,

in Bethsaida, He pulls him out, outside the village,

and He heals Him there.

Why?

And then, after He heals the blind man, guess what

Jesus does? He tells him, "Don't anymore go back to

Bethsaida." Meaning to say, that this blind man does

not live in Bethsaida. He lives elsewhere. He was

just brought there by the villagers -

to ask for a sign from Jesus. And they said, "Here.

Heal this guy, Jesus. Give us a sign. Give us a miracle.

You know, what? Jesus did not give them that sign.

Wow! Yeah! Jesus did not

say 'Yes' to their request. In fact, when he was

healed already,

Jesus said, "Oh. Don't go back there anymore."

You know why?

Jesus knew.

These people?

They did not believe in Jesus.

And even if they were asking for a sign?

Jesus knew. If you will give them a sign, you

know what they'll do? They'll look for something

wrong with the sign.

They will look for something wrong with

the miracle. By the way, it happened in the other

stories in the gospels, where Jesus heals a lame

person. Jesus heals, you know, a paralytic,

and so on. And what did people say? "Why

did you heal on the sabbath?"

Hello...

Jesus knew.

And so, He would not give them a sign.

My dear friend,

pick this lesson. I'll say it again.

Spend time with people... Can I give you, maybe a

practical example in business? I'm an entrepreneur.

And I have products that are for a certain

group of people -- only a certain group of people,

not for everybody. Some people will not like the

product. That's fine! As long as a few group, a few

people like it, that's it. That's my audience. Those

are my customers. Makes sense? I'll give you

an example for the TrulyRich Club. This

is my advocacy. This is my campaign. This is my

crusade I teach good people to become financially free.

They are in debt. They are going to

retire poor. They are going to retire

depending on their children to take care of them.

You know, of course we want children to take care

of us. But we shouldn't expect that anymore.

They've got problems on their own. They've

got their own kids. So my crusade is helping good

people invest now. So that they grow their wealth.

And so that they retire as millionaires. That's

the goal!

And so I've been giving

seminars. I created the TrulyRich Club. People

sign-up, etc. You know, what? It's not for

everybody.

Some people who don't like to combine financial

and spiritual, they actually write to me

and say, "Can you just separate the spiritual

stuff? I just want the purely financial teachings,

you know. How to invest that, etc." And I say,

"You know, what? There are other teachers out there

who will do that for you, other financial teachers."

Me? I've got a specific audience. People who want

to put their finances under the Lordship of God.

And, yes.

I'm going to combine the financial and the

spiritual. Because my firm belief is that you will

not grow in your financial life with peace, and

with joy, and with love, if you will not combine it

with a spiritual foundation. So, that's me. Now,

there are other people who will not like me

because I combine the finances... Religious

people. Some religious people don't like me

because... "Why are you combining the spiritual and

the financial? How horrible!" Well, I say, "Thank you

so much for listening to me. But you can now, you

can own stop listening to me. Because I will

combine

the financial and the spiritual. I will put every

area of our lives under Jesus. And, in their

health, in their marriage, in their finances,

in their business. I will put Jesus there.

That's me. So, I've got some enemies. That's fine.

I will not talk to my enemies. I will not spend

time with my enemies. I will focus on my flock. And

I hope you have that attitude. Less stress!

More peace!

More joy. I pray that for you. May you have more peace,

more joy, more love, more abundance. As you focus on

the people

whom you are called to serve.

In Jesus Christ's Name. Have an amazing day. Have an

amazing week. Amen and amen. In the Name of the Father, and

of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Thank you so much

for being part of what we do. And, yes. If you want to

find out more about the TrulyRich Club, just go

to www.trulyrichclub.com And get to know

more about what I do. And, thank you. Thank you so

much. I will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> FULLTANK by Bo Sanchez 599: Don't Waste Your Time Talking With The Enemy - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

How has the position of Speaker changed over time? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> How has the position of Speaker changed over time? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Впервые показан запуск "Посейдона" - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Впервые показан запуск "Посейдона" - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Time, the "currency" of wealth exchange時間,財富交換的"貨幣"【紅葉漫談20190220】中国語リスニング - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Time, the "currency" of wealth exchange時間,財富交換的"貨幣"【紅葉漫談20190220】中国語リスニング - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Healthy Drink for Kids during exam time - Duration: 4:39.

Take 7 Soaked Almonds

8 Soaked Pista

8 Soaked Cashew Nuts

3 Soft Dates

3 Cardomoms

3 Soaked Walnuts

1 Table Spoon Fennel Seeds

1 Table Spoon Pumpkin Seeds

2 Dry Figs Soaked

1 Table Spoon Rock Sugar

2 Big Cup of Milk

For more infomation >> Healthy Drink for Kids during exam time - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

And now DreamWorks the Penguins of Madagascar

Cute and cuddly boys

So, please here you go Brad

Kuki have you discovered any science?

Walski hmm science new discoveries. Oh

Um, well yes, I've been experimenting with friends dimensional

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but you can't rush smoke salmon puffs

They burn if you so much as look at them the wrong way the food isn't the problem Roger

That's the problem we're eating in a stinking sewer I know why no

Flushing does not a great dinner party make right. So I put on some show tunes. Yeah

Yes, something bold and prayer see a real 11 o'clock number

Reptile the sounds of the sewer are the least of our problems. Oh

I'm sorry guys, I've lived on here so long. I barely noticed the smell really. How do you get used to it?

Can't you can't get used to that? What are you insane? I

Buy a home. So why not leave many of your kind live quite comfortably in the South Florida area known as Gator alley. Oh,

I just got that

Alligator Gator. Yeah, we get it cool ski operation. See you later. Gator is a go

We'll need a large crate ten million Deutschmarks and a c-17 cargo jet on the runway in 15 minutes

I might need 30 minutes on the chest buster. They can jeopardize the whole mission. Whoa

Times Square you

Can't ask me to give up on my dream of singing at the Great White Way

No, I would rather live in the worst sewer in the Big Apple than in the best swamp in all of Florida

I hear you brother. Is that the heat it's the humidity

Okay, so I'll just stay put down here in this sewer on the banks of this raging river of Phil

For more infomation >> Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

My Time at Portia Part 5 "I've got a Sword with Your Name on It" - Duration: 55:41.

For more infomation >> My Time at Portia Part 5 "I've got a Sword with Your Name on It" - Duration: 55:41.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul to expand subway lines, extensions, reducing commute time by 15 percent - Duration: 1:30.

Seoul city has laid out a ten-year plan to improve subway access and connections.

The upgrades are expected to help reduce the average travel time by 15 minutes.

Oh Soo-young zooms in on this welcome devevelopment for commuters in the capital.

Seoul's subway lines will become faster and more accessible, cutting commute times by

seven minutes on average.

The Seoul Metropolitan Government, which currently operates 10 of Seoul's subway lines, announced

its ten year plan for the subway system on Wednesday

One of the top priorities,... is increasing subway access for unconnected areas on the

outskirts of the city.

The city plans to build and operate six new rail lines, including those already under

construction.

The longest of those will be the Gangbuk Hwaengdang Line,... which will run 25-point-seven kilometers,...

from Mokdong in the west to Cheongnyangni in the North.

Subway lines currently in operation will also see renovations,... with new stops and extensions

on lines five and nine.

For line four, which runs from the city's northeast to the southwest,... officials are

aiming to run express trains to tackle rush-hour crowding.

The city expects seventy-five percent of areas in Seoul to be within a ten minute walk of

a subway station ,... up from the current 63 percent.

Also,... with faster trains and extra connections,... city officials estimate that travel times

will fall 15 percent for the average passenger,... down from the current 49 minutes.

The city government aims to complete the plan by 2028.

Oh Soo-young, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Seoul to expand subway lines, extensions, reducing commute time by 15 percent - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Watchpoint Oak: Banner/ Thank you art time lapse. - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Watchpoint Oak: Banner/ Thank you art time lapse. - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Real-Time Flood Watch Website Launched By Fort Worth - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Real-Time Flood Watch Website Launched By Fort Worth - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Violet & Friends | This Is Our Time - Duration: 1:52.

There's got to be something wrong with you.

I know. You have a boyfriend.

No, I don't.

There's nothing stupid about you.

And I won't let him send you away.

For more infomation >> Violet & Friends | This Is Our Time - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Bir Zamanlar Çukurova / Once Upon a Time Cukurova - Episode 21 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:01.

Justice is the pillar of the celestial sphere.

If that pillar comes down, we would be destroyed underneath.

Then, there would be neither you nor your loved ones left behind.

How could you believe that I am a murderer?! How could you believe that I had Sait killed?

I have believed you for twenty years! I have a believed in a lie for twenty years!

🎵Remember o beloved, that merry night🎵 - I've been attached to you most in this life, apparently.

🎵(Remember) the kiss you gave, under the pine trees🎵

🎵You made me madly in love, may you be the same 🎵

🎵If you deny my love, may you get your punishment from God🎵

For more infomation >> Bir Zamanlar Çukurova / Once Upon a Time Cukurova - Episode 21 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Aquarium Time Lapse #DAY10 Snail PARTY 4K - Duration: 1:45.

Subscribe- small click for you, a very significant for me :)

For more infomation >> Aquarium Time Lapse #DAY10 Snail PARTY 4K - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

First time experience!!! (Fish Spa in Tenerife) by MariTheExplorer - Duration: 4:25.

Darling... i want!!!

(First... need to wash your feet)

(just excited for the first time...)

please hold my camera darling...

awwwwwwww!!!! (screaming)

in water... please don't move your feet!

okay... don't move!

is it good?

it's tickling (laughing)

my goshhhhhh!

(enjoy you meal fishes!!!)

i can't stop laughing... its tickling me!

(laughing)

Thank you Darling... See you after!

"She is curious"

they don't want me to go away... LOL

look darling...

Look!!! they are still holding on to my feet...

they love your feet!

Yah... (laughing)

they love my dry skin!

i'm sorry!

(laughing)

For more infomation >> First time experience!!! (Fish Spa in Tenerife) by MariTheExplorer - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Apna Time Aaega Ft. Doremon & Nobita | FanMade Animated Video - Duration: 1:00.

fanmade

For more infomation >> Apna Time Aaega Ft. Doremon & Nobita | FanMade Animated Video - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Madagasca It's About Time#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

Kaskade

Whoops spilled it. Oh no. Oh dear now I seem to be accidentally trodding upon a

Cause sorry, I guess note on traveling for us

Well good thing. I grabbed the back always prepared baby. Oh

good show

It'll take a few minutes to install the macguffium wake me when it's time travel time, Roger that

What do you mean you didn't destroy the macguffium I'm sorry future Kowalski

Well, then the universe is doomed

If only you can explain this to yourself without destroying the spice Tom come to mininum continuum. Alright?

maybe I can't that's

French for

suppliers

Six quarts of 30 weight oil

Hello boys, hello private what's with the box shoes why what's so suspicious about a penguin in his shoe box?

Nothing, except we don't wear shoes

Hmm. Yes quite true

That reminds me Kowalski. Have you considered the dangers of a chronopath pair of ducks?

Oh boy, I mean a chronopath paradox

Which has nothing to do with waterfowl apparently

Kronole path paradox. Wait, are you saying that the chronotron could cause a time spatial distortion?

Yes, I think I am Einstein's undies I didn't think of that at all it could spell the end of the universe so I'm told

You've got to stop me

There you're stopped, no, not me me that me I must

destroy

The two of you

From the future tell me does it become a post-apocalyptic?

wasteland

terrorized by roving bands of irradiated mutants

now

But we have more pressing concerns. Another future me has come to this time to convince the present me to destroy my chronotron

Which I've only just learned his key to the survival of the universe

Time travel. Oh you want us to slap a hippy, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's not to worry skipper

I know just what to do

And so does the dream of time travel you

Do a drink. Oh, you destroy all my hopes dreams and everything

Okay, oh hey there boys what's going on

Skipper, what's in the sack? Laundry? Why what's wrong with the penguin in his sack of laundry? Oh nothing

He said we don't wear clothes. Well, yeah, cuz they're dirty. Can we please just get on with crushing my dreams?

Hey speaking of Kowalski. Have you considered the?

Right, right the reverse chronology dilation backlash bra his boxers. I didn't think of that either

Maybe the chronotron is safe after all

But the quantum entanglements disrupt any chrono backlash good golly I suppose that's

For more infomation >> Madagasca It's About Time#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Decide When It's the Right Time to Apply - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> How to Decide When It's the Right Time to Apply - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Time Management | Crystal Sparks - Duration: 13:23.

Time management strategies how to get more done and keep Jesus at the center

of it all I figure to get a lot out of it may give me three practical tips

coming up next

Hey everyone welcome to Wednesday's with Crystal I'm Crystal Sparks I'm so glad

that you are here on my channel hey whether this is your first time here

maybe you watch every single week or perhaps somebody shared it with you I'm

so thankful for you to spend this time with me hey do me a favor hit the

subscribe button that way you never miss out on anything that's happening here on

my channel every single week on Wednesday I put on a new video and my

channels purpose is this is to help grow your faith and help equip you to

accomplish your dreams and your goals so I was reading a statistic the other day

and I thought it was really interesting and it said this that 80% of Americans

cite that they feel overwhelmed if they feel like there's more things to do then

there is time to do it have you ever been guilty of saying man all's I need

is more time alright how about you guys like you feel like sometimes you're just

running from one thing to the next and you feel like you're just never having

enough time there's always so many things to do so many errands to run and

it just feels like you're stretched thin well whatever I was reading the Bible

the other day I thought hit me that Jesus had his ministry for three years

he lived 33 years on this earth and out of that he fulfilled

almost 400 prophecies in those that short period of time and what I love is

we can learn a lot about Jesus through studying the different stories but I

want you to just really pause and in this video I want us just to really

realize like how much Jesus did in the little ways that he did them in fact

even his mode of transportation decided that he was never in a hurry here he is

the son of God he's got all these prophecies to fulfill in his lifetime

and he never gets in a hurry in fact he's so much not in a hurry that when he

tells his disciples to go find a way for him of transportation he tells him to

find a donkey and not just any donkey he has for a baby donkey now I want you to

think about this that is like the slowest moving animal and Jesus could

have picked anything he could have picked a strong horse he could have

picked anything right he could have picked a chariot with a team of horses

leading it but he picks a baby donkey every time you see Jesus you never see

him running place to place you never see him stressed out or overwhelmed you see

him just calmly moving from location to location assignment to assignment It was

as though he knew that everything was going to work out in just the right time

I heard this recently and I couldn't I just can't agree with it more and it

says this that any time that we are feeling stressed it's because we begin

living in Pride and I thought about in my own life that the times when I don't

feel like my time is being managed right and I began to let stress get on me it's

because I'm walking in Pride and simply put I begin to think that the results

are all based on my performance and how well I do them how quickly I can get

things done see Jesus lived his life fully looking

to God as his source he knew that if he was going to be able to do all that God

had sent him to do it was only gonna happen if God empowered him to do it so

he didn't let himself get in a rush he didn't let himself get in a hurry and

back in Luke chapter 8 we read the story of Jarius coming to Jesus and he's

telling him that his daughter is sick and has need of him so Jesus as Jesus

does doesn't get in a hurry and he's just walking through the crowd when a

woman with issue of blood touches the hem of his garment right then he stops

and has this meaningful conversation with her

don't you know Jarius must have been frustrated knowing the urgency with his

daughter he was probably thinking Jesus like don't you even care my daughter is

dying I need you to hurry up and there Jesus in that moment that woman's life

was changed forever see Jesus knew that he had enough to not only heal the woman

with issue of blood but he knew it didn't matter what was happening with

Jerry's his daughter the his strength was more than sufficient so he didn't

allow himself to get in a hurry or how about the story in John chapter 11 it

tells us about Lazarus they send word to Jesus that Lazarus was sick and the

Bible says and Jesus stayed there a few more days and then they sent word to

Jesus that now Lazarus was dead and then Jesus decides to come see it almost

seems like Jesus never gotten a hurry no matter how urgent the situation was he

had made up his my god you're my source and I don't know

that you're gonna fulfill everything that you sent me to do I'm not gonna let

pride come in and let me push into a place of stress but I'm gonna carefully

walk out the plan that you have for me the first thing that I want you to do is

you begin to think about this time management strategy is own the language

that you're saying the words that are coming out of our mouth are defining the

life that we live listen to how you say things I remember

there wasn't too long back and I had a whole bunch of things on my calendar and

Brian was telling me babe there's no way that you can do all this and I was like

well I have to go to this party and I have to go to the school meeting and I

have to and he's like crystal honestly you don't

have to do any of these things you're choosing to do them and a lot of the

things that are on our calendars aren't things that if we just be real honest

aren't things that we have to do it's things we're choosing to do maybe we're

choosing to do them because we're trying to get their approval of others maybe

we're choosing to do them because we're trying to make ourselves feel like we're

better than than what we are sometimes it's just doing it to make up for

failures that we made in the past so we're overcompensating with filling

our schedule in these other areas see the truth is you don't have to do

anything you're choosing to do it and every time used to begin to say the

words I have to do it you are getting yourself into a victim mentality I love

my friend Allison Faulkner said recently that whenever we talk that we're owning

the language of being a victim and when we own the language of being a victim

then everything in our life we look like they are taking from us and stealing

from us and you never feel positive and happy when you're in the state of being

a victim so instead of saying I have to do these things change your language too

I choose to do these things and just making that small change is going to

begin to change the way you show up to that circumstance um I loved in Matthew

11:30 it says that my yoke is easy and my burden is light when Jesus gives you

something to do it doesn't come with stress worry anxiety frustration know

Jesus said the things that I've called you to do the things that I've asked you

to do they are see and his burden is like you know last

year with everything we had going on in our church and we were expanding into

our second campus and I had a lot of things happening in my ministry and a

lot of things happening in my family and I put a sign on my wall and it said this

it said overwhelm is a choice and every time I looked at it it served as a

reminder to me that if I was being overwhelmed it's because I chose it not

because my schedule dictated it and whenever you feel stress it's a choice

whenever you feel joy it's a choice whenever you feel peace it's a choice

see every day you cannot allow your schedule to determine your feelings

instead you've got to let your feelings determine your schedule right and so

when we begin to show up with joy then Alice and our day becomes great so maybe

the problem isn't as much the things that you have in your schedule but it's

the way that you're showing up but to change that you have to change the way

you're talking you have to own the language the second thing I want you to

get out of this is to own the time does your time reflect what is important you

have to own your time so I'll just tell you that a lot of times we're good at

giving time to all the things that aren't important that we forget the

things that are the most important I love that Jesus in his lifetime

fulfilled every single prophecy that was spoken over him he healed I love that

the Bible says that he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed

of the devil it tells us all that the great and

wonderful things that he did but what I love is he was never too busy for the

things that were most important it talks about daily he went as his custom was to

go to prayer see here's the thing is that a lot of times what we do is we

fill our schedule with everything else and then we schedule the things that are

the most important and so for Bryan and I we always have Thursday nights our

date nights and so every single Thursday we're going to make it our goal to go

out on a date does it happen every week no but we

always try for it right because you've got to begin to schedule the things that

are important if family time is important to you can you show me where

it is at on your schedule if making time to read is important to you can you show

me where you made time for it see you need to begin to own your schedule when

you begin to lay out the most important things and then schedule your life

around those things then all of a sudden you'll begin to realize that you have

the time for the things that are the most important and so I would just

challenge you that just because others expect you to do it doesn't mean that

you have to do it and that just because you love it doesn't mean you still have

to do it so sometimes there's things that I love but maybe it's not the

season for me to be able to do those but on the flip end of it I'll say that if

scheduling that one thing that I love is going to make me be able to show up

better and the rest of the week then I'm going to make sure to make time for that

so I want it I want you to ask this question whenever you're trying to make

a decision of do I need to say yes to this event or yes to this assignment ask

yourself this what if I didn't do this and if it brings you peace to put it

down then walk away from it you know I had a major decision to make last year

as far as for time management goes and it was a really big thing a really big

thing that a lot of people wanted me to do and honestly I loved doing it but

every time I thought about doing it it just brought immediate dread and so if I

might ask myself this question what if I didn't do it and I put it down and I

walked away from it and I felt immediate peace and even though a lot of people

were disappointed in me a lot of people were sad that I didn't do it I knew it

was the right thing for me in that season so for you maybe you're listening

in and you're going through a difficult time in time management maybe is

something that you love but maybe it's just not the right season for you to be

doing it so ask yourself what if I didn't do it and the third and final

thing is defend what God has called you to do defend what God has called you to

do you know last year was probably our most successful year on my ministry just

continue to expand through YouTube and my online courses and God just doing

amazing things all over the world I'm getting to go to different places and

speak and minister and in all that our staff had over doubled our church had

doubled in size I'm just amazing growth right but at the

end of the year the Lord just really firmly said crystal you did really good

at these things but you didn't do what I called you to

do and he took got real firm with me that he wanted me to make an appointment

every single week where I would sit down and begin to create new content began to

write next but begin to give myself to the

things that God had called me to do now it's part of my assignment running my

staff yes it's part of my assignment growing our church yes it's part of my

assignment traveling and speaking yes but here's the thing is I was doing a

lot of the things that God called me to do but I wasn't making the time for the

one thing that I knew that he had called me to do and that is writing and

creating content so in that I want to challenge you that you can only have

three things that are important and that remain the focus in your life and so

those three things are going to get the majority of your time your energy your

resources and so you want to make sure that those top three things are

important so I want to challenge you again are you defending what God has

called you to do are you letting everybody else is calling and what they

need from you become your purpose when you start getting real diligent about

defending what God's called you to do you'll be surprised at how quickly God

begins to accelerate you and grow you like never before so hey I hope you got

something out of that and let's begin to be more purposeful with our time I hope

it spoke to you can you give me a favor and share it with your friends and

family my podcast just continues to grow and this YouTube channel continues to

grow and God is just doing amazing things and so if you'll do me a favor

and share it and then also if you haven't done so already you want to be

subscribed to my emails they're really good I have really good emails and I

send them out from time to time it lets you know about different events that I

have going on it has different things that I've got going on in my ministry

and I have some really exciting content that I am developing that putting out

this year and so you want to be the first to know about that and so you can

do that and be connected to my emails by texting the key word Wednesday to 330

733 that's Wednesday to 330 733 follow the prompts and you'll be able to be in

the note whenever something's going on and so hey let's do something awesome

for God's asleep

For more infomation >> Time Management | Crystal Sparks - Duration: 13:23.

-------------------------------------------

Colors time for kids with Spidermen & Street Vehicles & Water Slide - Melissa Warren - Duration: 10:18.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét