Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily do Feb 21 2019

Hey Viewers, Please do not forget to Subscribe and click Bell Notification icon

For more infomation >> Do you know to make Cucumber Juice | வெள்ளரிக்காய் ஜூஸ் செய்வது எப்படி | Good to reduce body heat - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

SUCO DE ESPINAFRE é Bom Para Que? 10 Benefícios do Suco #saude - Duration: 1:21.

10 Benefits of Spinach Juice

1. Control appetite

2. Helps in muscle reconstruction and hypertrophy

3. It is rich in vitamin K

4. Helps fight anemia

5. Sugar-free juice has only 7 calories

6. Helps in liver detoxification

7. Reduces risk of inflammation in the body

8. Performing bowel cleansing

9. Helps in the prevention of skin and stomach cancer

10. Strengthens the bones

Keep watching us.

Sign up for our channel. See you.

For more infomation >> SUCO DE ESPINAFRE é Bom Para Que? 10 Benefícios do Suco #saude - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

[Curso AutoCAD do ZERO 2018-2020 Aula 04] Abrindo o espaço para portas e janelas - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> [Curso AutoCAD do ZERO 2018-2020 Aula 04] Abrindo o espaço para portas e janelas - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

(Czytać opis) Do tych, którzy nie lubią oglądać moich filmów - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> (Czytać opis) Do tych, którzy nie lubią oglądać moich filmów - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Do this to SAVE SPACE! Stacking dryer + washer repositioning - Duration: 4:34.

OK guys!

We are now at the Home Depot parking lot because I need to get some piping for my washer.

And last few days, in Toronto we've had some quite a bit of snow!

You know, one of the biggest snow storms.

And I just wanted to show you THIS!

This!

This is snow from this parking lot!

They just kind of cleared out the parking lot area over here

and this is what you end up with!

This HUGE mountain of snow! and there is like whole bunch of it!

One over there!

One over there!

This is CANADIAN parking lot!

I think the PLUMR is the one we got from Costco.

But... but Drano is the more powerful one...

I think...

Yeah, let's get the Drano

OK

Drano

Having a little bit of difficulty, trying

to find the washer

yeah, washing machine... washing machine discharge hose extension!

They have the hose but they don't seem to have the extension for it.

hmm....

Well, there is a gentleman who is helping us out and hopefully he will be able to find something

for us!

OK we just came out of the Home Depot and there was this gentleman named Steven has

helped us out tremendously!

He was very helpful!

He actually showed us how, you know... how to achieve what I was trying to do and kind

of went through the items and showed me, what would be possible.

And THAT is what I call, VERY GOOD customer service!

Very GOOD customer care! and I think I am actually going to go to the Home

Depot website, you know... write some compliments from this experience.

Anyways so we ended up getting the Drano for our drainage and also the piping for our washer.

So we can reposition the washer and the dryer in a way that will help us to organize our

house a bit better!

OK so we ended up getting the tubing to extend out my... um... washing disposal tube.

And what I am going to do is.

I am going to move the washer and rearrange the dryer so we can have some more space in

our laundry.

So check this out!

This is the current set up.

With the washer, dryer.

I am going to move THAT over HERE. and THIS goes UP.

OK.

Let's have a look!

OK so we've finished installing that!

Have a look So now the dryer is at the top

Washer at the bottom now we have space

for like cupboard draws right there.

So... one thing to keep in mind when you do this

is that you have to make sure the washer goes on the bottom.

You NEVER put the washer on the top because that's where all the liquid is.

If there is any leakage, you don't want that to get into the electricity, the electrical

circuit.

Another thing is the dryer is much lighter!

So... it's easier to do.

And this can be done with two guys.

I wouldn't do it alone.

Unless you have a death wish for your back!

But otherwise, yeah!

That took a little bit of awhile but definitely worth it!

Make sure you get the brackets for your particular model so it doesn't wobble around and keeps

it secured.

It's screwed in.

That is another thing you have to keep in mind.

Thanks guys!

For more infomation >> Do this to SAVE SPACE! Stacking dryer + washer repositioning - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

HooPolls: How do you Take Care of your Mental Health? - Duration: 2:06.

So here at UVA what do you do to take care of your mental health? To take care

of your mental health and maintain mental health, I feel as though you

should do whatever you enjoy doing. Sometimes when I'm stressed I journal. I

make sure to hang out with some of my friends you know make sure I stay lit

out everything like that, make sure to make my mental health, like,

the first concern. If I have too much to do I just take like 15, 30 minute break- walk

around, go to the rotunda, just talk to people. Normally I don't do anything,

because it's like a stigma thing that you have. I'm starting to learn, like, I

don't have to hide these things, I can actually get some help from somebody

else. So one of the things I started doing this semester was I contacted the

CAPS the the Counseling and Psychological Services Center in the

Student Health Department. For incoming freshmen next year, people who are

choosing where to go to college, do you have any tips or tricks about how to

prepare for the mental battle in college and get ready and choose the right place?

I really advise to take advantage of the resources that are available here at UVA

I just think like getting to know yourself is like the number one most

important thing. Give yourself a little leniency not to be too hard on yourself.

Getting enough sleep, if you get 7 to 9 hours of sleep it's scientifically

proven that it lowers your stress and it lowers all your your anxieties that

you're dealing with. Sometimes you may go to a school because it's the most

prestigious school in the world but then you find out you don't fit in, so you

have to make sure you fit in regardless of whether it's the best or not. Do not

stay in, go out and explore, people, because most people here are really nice

and all in the same situation so you shouldn't like prevent yourself from

like going out and trying to find new people, cuz everyone in that same like

boat yeah. And is UVA for you? Hell yeah it is, that's why I'm here

that's what's up

For more infomation >> HooPolls: How do you Take Care of your Mental Health? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

BORA #65 - TOUR PELA MARINA! Acabou o gás do Bora (English/Spanish CC) - Duration: 10:40.

Lulu, where are we going today?

Take a shower on the big boat

We'll take a shower?

It's our last day here.

Where are we?

Le Phare Bleu

Let's see how the big boat is like?

Yes

Hi, I'm Luzia. But you can call me Lulu.

Me and my family let go of all our things on land to live a dream

Trying to go around the world on a sailboat

Here with us this is our dog Lola

We want to meet new places

new stories

and enjoy all this time together

What's up, Bora?

We always bathe in Bora, right?

And even when we go to the marina. We often go for a shower in Bora.

but this place is so unusual we like to go there

because we get off a boat to bathe in another boat

Lola, what are you doing there?

a very cool, dude thing

this is it!

everywhere you go in many places you will

I already went to a café, for example. I found a Harry Potter book.

Used book, I wanted to buy and the girl "did not ...

"It may take, if you have any left over back here

then these libraries here we see in various places

You can simply pick up a book, read

if you want to deliver it back, delivery

If you have any on the boat you can

to reset

but it is a very nice thing that happens among the sailors

I think it's cool, that's it, even without

I've seen it in enough place

Let's go and see the bathroom?

So we have a bathroom here, there are four

Are you going to take a shower here, girls?

Yes!

I think so

and a little window in the side window

where do we see Bora there?

Dad, did you bring shampoo?

I'll get yours.

Look who wants to come here.

Look at the despair

Why can not I let her come?

Lolinha! Do you have to be nosy so far?

Open the curtain here

she has to be in everything

Can she take a shower with us?

can

Dude, I'm leaving here from the shower. the history of the boat caught my attention

I was not even going to say anything

but it's very interesting, this boat was built in 1900, he is from Sweden

It's a beacon, right? It works to help the ...

finally, browsers to locate

there in 1980 he became a café, museum, etc ... and then ...

he was being served with a house

exactly where we are here now

there were two cars

How crazy, man?

Then the boat has already done everything already

At night then here is a bar

here's the menu

and here inside ...

ah, up here also a super nice deck for us to eat

And here, man, it's now closed.

here inside oh

Can not shoot here inside

There's always a band playing.

And Bora there!

Nice, calm

we've never been in a place with so few people, a huge privacy that we have there

there is a super cool pool

here is a beach, a little chair a restaurant there

there the famous island ...

I do not know what the name is until today.

We call it Justin Bieber Island.

What are we going to do on that beach? then this little place will even miss you

I can not understand why there are several marinas here, there's a damn boat.

I can not understand why people Do not come to this place.

obviously the logistics here ...

it's a secluded place You have to come with food as hell.

To buy milk here. You have to walk half an hour.

We've been stocked up, but if you get ready to come this place is perfect

beach, pool, restaurant, nobody ...

The water here that the boat is standing is beautiful.

and to help and you still have here

everywhere for you to do the migration

the boring part, you come in here

in one place, easy, quick

cool

Girls, what's everyone on the cell phone?

I got you, I did not jump

you?

I'm watching cinema

Girls, let's get ready to go?

Following!

Gas in Bora, how does it work? You see, the kitchen is in there.

in there...

and the gas stays out here, for the sake of safety. obvious

there you open it here

and you have two cylinders

There's this one here and the other here.

usually where I'm here, you leave the gas on a second and receive the fourth

leaves on Wednesday, receives on Friday

That's why you have two

So while filling a you stay with another

Just as I'm a very smart guy.

I managed to run out of gas on both of them.

I messed up, I got lost, I got confused here with business

the bid is that Bora has no gas

so we even tried to make a ...

a nuggets in the microwave, got awful

but that's how it works

Come here, show me Lara.

here is a safety valve

This is the date. has an automatic valve

more that light than so in there

but the important thing is

It's just that we ...

any gas leak if you have any Anything the problem stays out here.

Why were you squeezing?

What are you doing there, Lulu?

Lasagna!

Have you ever eaten lasagna?

Not!

Our Lulu, it was very good What are you doing

put a little more

has enough cheese, Lulu

Lulu is a beast in the lasagna, is not it Lulu?

And Lulu, was it ready?

Are you going to put it in the oven now? Girls, help Lulu To put in the oven, please.

It's heavy, huh?

Open the oven, Lara!

The lasagna will be cooked

one second only

OK

Where do I put it, Dad?

in the second or the first?

In the first

Can you get Lulu?

Come on, I'll try.

That!!

Can you close the oven, or do you want some help?

I know how to close the oven.

So, how about eating lasagna?

What's up! Have you eaten lasagna?

For more infomation >> BORA #65 - TOUR PELA MARINA! Acabou o gás do Bora (English/Spanish CC) - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Blacklist- Sneak peak - Red finalmente ouve o telefonema do mistério (ative a legenda) - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> The Blacklist- Sneak peak - Red finalmente ouve o telefonema do mistério (ative a legenda) - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

🔝 Todos os sons do T em inglês 🐢 Ft. Renato Geraldes - Duration: 12:36.

We need to talk, Harry,

face to face.

Italian?

What?

I'm getting better and better.

And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it.

The British, they either over enunciate the letter like that

or they ignore the letter completely.

What the hell was that?

Words like "water"

should sound like "wa'er"

"wa'er".

The "T" stops in the throat.

"Wa'er".

So, none of this:

Bottle of water, please.

Nah! It should be "Bo'le of wa'er".

What?

Yeah. By the fountains.

The public water fountains.

How do you get coal out of a mountain when it's someone else's mountain?

Remember when you tried to learn how to swim using the Internet?

Be at once raised to the rank of Lord.

A castle?

It's here

in the castle.

Potato, potato.

So you listen to me and you listen well.

For more infomation >> 🔝 Todos os sons do T em inglês 🐢 Ft. Renato Geraldes - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

corinthians copa do brasil corinthians 4 x 2 avenida 20-02-2019 melhores momentos gols da rodada - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> corinthians copa do brasil corinthians 4 x 2 avenida 20-02-2019 melhores momentos gols da rodada - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Do My Clothes Make A Difference? - Duration: 6:12.

Last year, I hired a wardrobe consultant and completely changed my entire

wardrobe. Did it make a difference? I'm going to answer that in this video. So, do

the clothes that you wear really make a difference? Yeah. They make a huge

difference. Just in the last 6 months, my new wardrobe has been responsible for

making me hundreds of thousands of dollars. So, what's my story? Well, if

you go back in the history of my YouTube channel, you'll see that I used to wear

my old Be The Hero logo. It was more of an athletic shirt made out of polyester.

And I thought it was so cool. But one of my good friends for many years as a

wardrobe consultant, I've always wanted to work with her. And as I was starting

to get some traction in my business, I thought, "You know what? I'm going to have a

conversation with her. Get her advice. See what she thinks of what I wear." She told

me right off the bat. "You got to stop wearing that. Do not wear those shirts

ever again. Maybe if you're going exercising but not any other time." And I

said... Well, I was surprised. I was really shocked. The reason she gave me such bold

advice is I gave her permission too. I said, "You know what? This is my ideal

client. This is who I am working with and this is who I want to

work with. This is the type of service that I offer. This is what my brand

represents. This is what I stand for. This is what I'm doing." Came with that

understanding, she saw how I was dressing and says, "That doesn't match. You can't do

that. Uh-uh, that doesn't work. If everything that you have told me... Let's

go shopping together and I'll show you how to dress." Okay? So, this is one of the

shirts. Okay, this is a real casual. This is a... You

know, if I'm if I were going out networking, I'd wear something I'd wear a

button-down and whatnot. We'd go to Dillard's or Nordstrom. And we went into

the shoe section. And she pointed at, "Would you like these? Do you like these?"

And I'm like, "Okay. You can see me wearing those?" Like everything seemed so foreign

to me. But I decided to be coachable and just like, "Alright. I'll give it a try."

And I bought a couple pairs of shoes. And right away, I felt the difference. I mean,

one there really good quality shoes. But people

started commenting. Like, "Oh, I like your shoes. Those shoes look really nice." And

then I went to Nordstrom Rack and there was a pair of shoes there I don't have

him here with me to show you. But there's a pair of shoes, they're dress shoes that

were like those are sharp. They were slightly too big for my foot. But they

were... They're still expensive being it that they are at the rack. They were

originally like $400 shoes. And I'm like, I think I'm just going to buy some inserts

and see if I can make these shoes work. They became instantly one of my favorite

shoes. I wore him to church, I warm to meetings and people would notice. Okay, I

want to show you the shoes that I'm wearing today right now. Just in my socks.

Let me go grab my boots. Okay, I'm back. Check out these beauties. Wow! Alright.

So, these weren't the ones that I purchased at first. After I learned that

there was something to this that the shoes that I wear, the pants that I

wear. By the way, I used to be a Levi's guy. Now wearing Mavi jeans. These are so

much more comfortable than Levi's. Just have to say. They look way better but

they're way, way, way more comfortable. Just saying. And anyway. So, these boots I

bought after I'd already been having some good experiences with my new

wardrobe. And I asked my wardrobe stylist to go shopping with me again. And she

said, "You know what? These boots are awesome. You're going to love these boots." I

was not a boot person. I've never worn boots like that. I've had like just ugly

snow boots that are functional. These were $400 boots. Am I saying that

to brag? It's almost kind of embarrassing just say. I don't know, it still feels

embarrassing to say that I spent 400 bucks on a pair of boots. Why would I do

that? Why would I spend 400 bucks on some boots? Well, I wanted my clients to notice.

My clients appreciate stuff like this. And I wanted my clients to notice. I

wanted them to feel comfortable. And it's worked. It really has worked. These very

shoes, anytime I've worn these boots with my clients. They comment on them. And they

talk about their favorite shoes and where they got them. It's just... It really

works. Now, let's talk about confidence. I had no idea that confidence was

connected to the way I dressed. But I tell you when I go places, when a network,

when I walk into a room and I'm right, I feel great. And of course, I like

it when people compliment me. On Sunday, I wore a new blazer to church. And I got

the same compliment for multiple people. They said, "That looks sharp." They use the

same word like, "Wow, you look sharp." I said, "Thanks." See, if I want to get new clients,

if I want to make a good first impression, they're going to see my clothes

first. They're going to see my outer shell first. They don't know what's on the

inside. They don't see my heart. They don't see how genuine I am. They don't

see my capability. They don't see my track record. They don't know the results

that I can help them with. They just see my exterior. They see my facial

expression. They see my haircut. They see my shirt. They see my pants, they see my

shoes, they see my confidence level. And they make a judgement. You make a

judgment of me, I make a judgment of you. That's how it works. And the way that we

dress really can set the stage for how everything else goes. So, I am NOT your

wardrobe stylist. But I have a great one. If you'd like me to refer you to

somebody. She works with men and women. But I just have to say. I highly

recommend it. I hope you enjoyed this episode. It's really made a big impact

for me. And unrelated, but I've got 2 things that I like to give away. So, you

know that I do keyword research for YouTube videos. And I've got a keyword

research guide. You can find a link to that down below. Also, I've got a whole

team with people that I employ in the Philippines. And I talk a lot and teach

people a lot about how to hire people in the Philippines. So, also in the link down

below, you can find my outsourcing guide. If either of those things would be a

value to you, then you can get them for free and be sure to subscribe and I will

see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Do My Clothes Make A Difference? - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hino do Goiás Esporte Clube 🇧🇷 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Hino do Goiás Esporte Clube 🇧🇷 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Transferindo o trabalho de campo do Oribooklet para o OCAD - Duration: 8:09.

For more infomation >> Transferindo o trabalho de campo do Oribooklet para o OCAD - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

VO QUERE VER MI CARA? DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE? - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> VO QUERE VER MI CARA? DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE? - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Show You're Interested in the Company, Do Your Research! - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Show You're Interested in the Company, Do Your Research! - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Điều trị sẹo trên môi do Herpes, bệnh mụn rộp môi - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Điều trị sẹo trên môi do Herpes, bệnh mụn rộp môi - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

"Do not bring about the chastisement of darkness, fire and blood upon yourself." - Duration: 4:10.

Let me tell you about some parts of the Message of Love from the Blessed Mother on Feb 3, 1994.

At about 2:30 p.m.,

I began suffering with extreme pains in my whole body from the head to the toes.

Offering up these pains completely to the Lord,

I entered into a deep meditation on the Messages that the Blessed Mother gave us recently.

A while later,

when I was still suffering and weeping, it suddenly became bright

and the Blessed Mother of Naju with weeping Tears appeared above the clothes chest, where she had begun weeping through Her statue in 1985.

Then, the image of the Blessed Mother's statue became larger and turned into the live Blessed Mother.

She stepped down from the top of the clothes chest.

She was wearing a shiny crown, a white dress, and a blue mantle

and was holding a rosary in her right hand. She was also wearing a blue sash around her waist.

She was so beautiful.

I was in pain and She began speaking to me with a warm, loving and somewhat anxious voice.

"All the extremely beloved children in the world!

Do not think that the various disasters that are occurring all over the world are just random accidents.

You must wake up quickly and divert God's wrath from you.

As I told you before, the natural order is now being disturbed and abnormalities are occurring frequently.

Because of floods, fires, famines, earthquakes, droughts, tidal waves,

traffic accidents, illness, large-scale destructions,

and many kinds of environmental disasters, and unusual weather, wars etc.,

thousands and thousands of people are dying.

Also, because of incurable and contagious disease, the countless victims are increasing.

When snowfalls and cold wind blow, you know winter is beginning.

When new buds sprout, you know it is spring.

Then, why do you still not understand that these disasters are the signs of the harbinger of great calamities?

Through these many signs, you should know that the time of great calamities is close at hand.

Do not bring about the chastisement of darkness, fire and blood upon yourself.

Until the very day Noah was entering the Ark before the flood,

people were still eating, drinking and marrying, then finally they were all swept away by the flood.

They were not aware of anything, and they faced the flood head on.

You should not subject yourselves to the same situation by not listening to my voice with which I am imploring you ardently.

Predicating on whether all of you would accept My powerful words well or reject them,

the time of the New Pentecost and Purification can be advanced or delayed.

Therefore, become simple and innocent infants, by listening to your Mother and rushing to Me. (Amen!)

Then, you will be saved through a New Resurrection and a New Birth

and this world will surely be saved through the Lord's Resurrection."

(Amen!)

Amen!

(Amen!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét