Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily US Feb 20 2019

Overseas spending by South Korean tourists hit a 12-year high in 2018 amid a spike in

the number in local low cost carriers.

The Bank of Korea said Wednesday that they spent some 31 billion U.S. dollars last year,

the highest since 2006.

However, last year's growth rate was the lowest since the height of the global financial crisis

in 2009 at a mere zero-point-nine percent.

The amount of money spent per capita slightly decreased, despite an increase in the number

of travelers vacationing overseas.

The report attributed those numbers to a shift in travel culture,… where Koreans tend to

fly more frequently to closer destinations such as Japan and Southeast Asia than travelling

all the way to Europe or the U.S.

For more infomation >> S. Korean tourists spent around US $31 bil. overseas in 2018, highest since 2006 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Beth Makes Peace with Her Mom - This Is Us (Episode Highlight - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Beth Makes Peace with Her Mom - This Is Us (Episode Highlight - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

25 facts about us❤️| Couple edition - Duration: 10:50.

For more infomation >> 25 facts about us❤️| Couple edition - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

'Best game for us' - Liverpool fans hail Klopp signing - Duration: 1:40.

 A goalless draw at Anfield means that Liverpool's Champions League clash with Bayern Munich is delicately poised ahead of the second-leg in Germany next month, where Jurgen Klopp's side will be chasing a famous result

 Liverpool were forced to shuffle their deck for the visit of the Bundesliga champions, with Dejan Lovren and Virgil van Dijk both absent at the heart of defence, which saw Fabinho slot into the defensive line - but it was Naby Keita and Jordan Henderson in front of him that caught the eye

Read how the match unfolded at Anfield HERE The best pictures from Liverpool vs Bayern Munich View gallery  Keita has struggled for consistency since arriving in the Premier League from RB Leipzig but his performance against Bayern, a side he will know well from his time in Germany, providing encouragement to a number of fans who flocked to social media to heap praise upon the Guinea international

 There is certainly more to come from the 24-year-old but the general consensus was that Keita made a huge step in the right direction, showing his best display since arriving on Merseyside

Download our FREE LFC App  Don't miss a thing with our free LFC App click here for iTunes and click here for android

For more infomation >> 'Best game for us' - Liverpool fans hail Klopp signing - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

US Endoume | Marseille terre de foot | Épisode 01 - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> US Endoume | Marseille terre de foot | Épisode 01 - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

come thrift with us! - Duration: 4:18.

Hi, we're doing a three foot bus, okay

Reading a thrifty. Sorry about this lining. My camera is not working and we're at savers. Oh, this is Naomi

we're going shopping and

Yeah, we're gonna save at say Bruce and there's a lot of people sawing off. We're gonna vlog

Their shockingly not a lot of people Wow sunsets you offered the vlog we're looking at sweater. Will shoot the sweaters. I don't

Do it

Yeah, how much is it

Yeah, cuz if anything needs to you who are tied shirts, oh, yeah, I could do that. Yeah suck it in

Yeah, tuck it in tight. I like the color though. You wouldn't like see that. Yeah

Hold it. Hello. Hi. We're at savers

Yeah, it was a flop because I only got three shirts okay, you have to look at men men's clothing area, how's the best

We're gonna take pictures

Stop oh, let's look at Jude. No, that's not cute punk rock from but it's indicated actually shouldn't

Wait see that see the letter men shirts are yep

This is been a bust. Oh, yeah, that's I'm a walk. Oh, yeah

Okay, she's just attacking you no

Sorry, it would be quiet because there's a lot of people

I think they just might think we're talking to each other

We're going to take pictures of her. Yeah. Yeah. Oh

Stood at the piano

See how basically she's gonna have a photo shoot and it's gonna be so long, right? It's okay Oh, what about this Blue Chair?

opener today

So we're gonna take limping through the roof, okay, she told me her angles are quite

High this is me taking her pictures

Bandar I said that

Screaming underwater

For more infomation >> come thrift with us! - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Who is the Speaker of the House? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Who is the Speaker of the House? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

New Jersey Considering The Most Strict Plastic Ban In US - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> New Jersey Considering The Most Strict Plastic Ban In US - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

China develops killer ROBOT WARSHIPS in fresh threat to US - tensions escalate - DAILY NEWS - Duration: 3:41.

China develops killer ROBOT WARSHIPS in fresh threat to US - tensions escalate

CHINA is building killer robot warships amid escalating tensions between China and the

United States in the western Pacific.

The race is on to control the western Pacific, with China and the US keen to rule the strategically-vital

trading routes.

China already holds the upper hand in terms of navy numbers in the disputed area.

And with the Chinese fleet about to acquire large numbers of killer robotic warship, this

advantage over the US is about to grow.

The Chinese has revealed a design for an autonomous robot warship that could finally tip the balance

of geopolitical power in their favour.

The unmanned surface vessel, known as JARI, will help extend Beijing's naval advantage

over the United States in the western Pacific.

The US currently employs a network of sensor and shooter drones to penetrate anti-access

environments such as the South China Sea.

JARI is considered to be China's response to this kind of warfare.

JARI is 15 metres long and weighs 20 tons (18,000 kg).

The warship has a sailing range of 500 nautical miles, and the boat is believed to boast a

42 knot top speed.

The vessel comes equipped with eight small vertical launch system cells, a torpedo launcher,

a forward mounted machine gun, and a rocket launcher for counter-surface engagements.

This points to JARI having a similar mission to People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy's

manned Type -55 destroyer: anti-submarine, anti-surface and anti-air warfare.

JARI also comes complete with cutting-edge radar and sonar devices, capable of detecting

and terminating aerial drones, ships and submarines.

JARI was this week unveiled by the China Shipbuilding and Offshore International Company at Abu

Dhabi's International Defence Exhibition and Conference.

The Chinese navy news arrives as the US Navy is preparing to unveil its own array of next

generation robotic warships.

These will include two unmanned surface vessels (USVs).

The smaller of the two USVs will act as scouts and decoys, and will attempt to interfere

with enemy communications.

The larger USVs are arsenal ships, armed with missile launchers.

The primary attraction of robot warships is they are considerably cheaper to run than

manned vessels.

US Rear Admiral John Neagley said: "Part of the value of having unmanned surface vehicles

is you can get capacity at a lower cost."

The US Navy is also investing in unmanned robotic submarines.

Earlier this month, the US Navy reportedly paid Boeing £33million ($43million) for four

Orca Extra Large Unmanned Undersea Vehicles.

These autonomous submarines are 51 feet long and can travel up to 6,500 nautical miles.

And they could be used for anti-surface warfare and mine countermeasures.

For more infomation >> China develops killer ROBOT WARSHIPS in fresh threat to US - tensions escalate - DAILY NEWS - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Why is the Speaker second in succession? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Why is the Speaker second in succession? | US Government and Civics | Khan Academy - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Vietnam, exemplary case of economic development for N. Korea - Duration: 2:16.

So the world's eyes will be focused on nuclear negotiations between North Korea and the U.S.

next week.... but eyes will also be on how Vietnam will successfully host such a crucial

summit.

And many are also wondering.... why did the two sides choose Vietnam's Hanoi as their

meeting place?

Oh Jung-hee explains.

Vietnam is geographically close enough to North Korea that the North Korean leader can

fly there.

And it has diplomatic ties with both Pyeongyang and Washington.

These are the reasons why the Southeast Asian country was chosen as the venue for the second

Kim-Trump summit -- but there is another reason why Hanoi was an attractive choice.

The U.S.-Vietnam history plays a part here.

Vietnam and the U.S. fought in a war from 1965 until 1975.

But their hostile relations came to an end as they established diplomatic relations in

1995, 10 years after Vietnam started its Doi Moi economic reforms.

In 2000, Vietnam and the U.S. signed a bilateral trade agreement, which expanded Hanoi's overseas

trade.

Hanoi succeeded in developing a free market economy, while keeping a single-party communist

system.

Hanoi has been willing to share its development experience with North Korea -- and Pyeongyang

sent its foreign minister last year to study the Vietnamese model.

Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that...

Pyeongyang could replicate Hanoi's path to normal relations with the U.S. and to prosperity.

Kim and Trump's choice of Vietnam shows that they're willing to end their hostilities and

start a new relationship.

But more importantly, Trump is making another promise that once Pyeongyang follows through

on its commitment to denuclearize, what's to come next is the 'economic bright future'

-- that Kim Jong-un desires.

Kim's aim of developing the North's economy could be even more evident during his state

visit to Vietnam, where he'll be touring key industrial facilities near the capital, while

strengthening relations with the Vietnamese government.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Vietnam, exemplary case of economic development for N. Korea - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Tierra Throws EPIC Tantrum To Win Group Date Rose! | The Bachelor US - Duration: 10:01.

I've been on three group dates, and I hate it because everybody's fighting for

that one rose Sarah had the first one-on-one time with Sean Amanda went to

the hospital she's injured but I don't want a sympathy rose I want him to give

me a rose because he wants me here

how you feeling I'm so happy to see Amanda back and laughing and she appears

to be okay come on let's go talk house you're not feeling okay I could not have

gotten out of that hospital faster I was just so excited to get back and see

Shaun and spend time with him hey I think I'll let Nick you look very cute

thank you of course I'm worried about you luckily

I wasn't hurt too badly but I love the sympathy card I play dirty I will take

it I'm gonna milk the heck out of this this didn't happen for nothing it hurts

so bad like I feel like I can't talk can you tell I really can't tell I mean you

can't I mean I can if I look closely he's hit a little bump right there

here baby better all I get is a kiss on the tin maybe I should have said

actually they took out my tonsils we were on the opposite team so we don't

know what happened Ashley Sara what happened with Amanda

she was just making a lab Ashley era totally so and I think my current Robin

is sitting directly across from me and she totally acted like I wasn't there

and I was invisible tiara do something saying

this is driving me nuts what did I say just now Ashley Sarah would you like me

to think I was pretty sure I was on that team I'm sorry Ashley Sarah tiara thank

you what happened with the me going Tara's

so immature that I could not take it and I'm not gonna lie bothers me that shawn

has not seen that her sane Ashley Sarah you knew I was on that team

you don't single anybody out she did it purposely to get a rise out of me but

the eye signals the gestures it's like really are you in high school still it's

just so frustrating for me now it's getting to the point is getting

ridiculous and girls and you start becoming women

I'm not bitter like that nor am I gonna stoop to their level I'm better than

that I'm gonna focus on me who I am and my

connection with Shawn I'm not gonna let another girl stop me from what I want

out of this okay no I'm about to walk out of here wait what just happened I

just don't like the environment the girls everything like I can't do this

at all you talk to Ashley about this no I don't trust anybody here I think I

don't understand why no one gets that and it's like so annoying

can I go I want to leave I think I don't want to be here no I'm done with it

Amy no idea where's John

I deserved so much more than this Sean's a great guy but why should I be tortured

every day and live life uneasy why I just sat down next to her I was like so

it's what's going on she was like silent she never got any knowledge people hear

she laughs behind her back but she can't vocalize what she's feeling ever

I can't take the fakeness from any of these girls anymore it's just it's such

I've tried so hard to understand her I'm trying so hard to be cordial here's the

deal with her this isn't her thing she's not comfortable with this none of us are

sure are you comfortable with dating one guy with all now did you bring your

bathing suit I did I am breaking down inside and holding it all in and that is

not fair and yet she's a great guy well I probably regret it absolutely but

I can't be tortured like this

I don't know where to go to talk to you

No Wow did you get interrupted

the faces I am who's talking to him now

I just can't do it at all and as bad as I want to I just can it's bad enough

that I have to sit every day wondering you know like how much time I'm really

gonna get with you and like being living with these all these women is just so

hard it's torture it's seriously torture I

don't want to walk away giving up but it's hard seeing you go with other girls

and to not think about you going on these amazing adventures and dates like

it's hard I've been worrying about I know the house is tough and I have been

there and I know guys probably handle it differently but at the same time like

I've been through what you what you're going through

there comes a point where it's not about the experience it's not about the people

you're with it's only about am i a good fit for that other person that's it you

know and if you haven't had that moment I'm gonna be sad you know I had that

moment every time I get a chance with you I'm like nothing else is in the way

I've been wanting to give my heart to someone for a long time I'm still the

guy that you came here for

it's so difficult

you know what I know you like me

and how do I know

so other way you look at me

No yes that eight it's not another woman oh but I just want my time like without

any of this you know

I'll be there

I think she is not gonna like tiara ruin our night I agree with you I think he's

gonna give out the roses

she will go home if the scrag doesn't talk her out of it and then tomorrow is

talked out of it are you kidding me just names are Maddox over here don't don't

mind my short swim stare I'll be back

Wow

I think tiara has a lot of self-doubt but a bigger part of me it looks in

tiaras eyes and I realize like I really like this girl and I honestly see

something very special in tiara if tiara goes home I'll always wonder what could

have been and I can't have that so I need hers day yeah I liked you from the

moment you step out I want to see where this goes because crazy about you

believe me mm-hmm so with all that being said

- yeah will you accept this rose yeah

he's just been manipulated today because all it is

she's got yeah she's good at what she does but she's one way she turns around

and she flips a split second he walks in the door Tierra is really sneaky and I

just hope eventually Shawn will see that

I am pissed I have held in my frustration with tear since day one it's

like the more she's around and the more I see her doing these things the angrier

I get she's like a plague of bad energy I'm

done tiara

you

For more infomation >> Tierra Throws EPIC Tantrum To Win Group Date Rose! | The Bachelor US - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

US Representatives Visit Homestead Children Detention Facility - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> US Representatives Visit Homestead Children Detention Facility - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 13 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 13 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Miles Kwok: Information warfare between the U.S and China 美中的信息战! 空客的叛徒啥下场? - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Miles Kwok: Information warfare between the U.S and China 美中的信息战! 空客的叛徒啥下场? - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

William "Spider-Man!! Help us!!" [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 15:49.

(The Hammington family went outside.)

(Where did they enter with seriousness?)

Dad, where are we?

William.

This is where you can see Spider-Man.

Look for Spider-Man.

(I can see Spider-Man?)

I found him!

Shoot spider webs.

How do you do it?

(Energy)

Let's see what else is here.

Look around and see.

- Ninja Turtle. / - What?

Where?

Where is it?

(The cool Ninja Turtle)

Iron Man.

Captain America.

The Hulk.

They are the Hulk's friends.

Every table has a superhero action figure.

Everywhere you look, there is a superhero.

I love it here.

Welcome to Hero Cafe.

Tell me where you want to sit.

It must be fun for children.

(Which table does William choose?)

Spider-Man.

- I knew it. / - Spider-Man.

Don't touch it.

- Don't touch it. / - I will look.

Let's sit here. Come over here.

(I will check out that side of the room.)

(Does Bentley also like Spider-Man?)

I guess Bentley has begun

to develop interest.

Is he looking at Spider-Man?

- I see. He doesn't disappoint us. / - No, he isn't.

Where did the baby go?

Baby, come here.

I'm amazed by his ability to find food.

I'm a zombie.

(Dad, there is a lot of tasty food.)

(He falls into Sam's arms.)

Dad, what will we eat?

I don't know. What should we eat?

Babyccino.

- Will you have babyccino? / - Yes.

Then I will have juice.

Baby can have cake.

Baby can have cheesecake.

I want...

I want to eat cake by myself.

Will you share?

Yes.

(He lets go of his greed in one second.)

- He gives up. / - I will go

and order,

so please watch the baby.

I will do it.

- Will you order? / - Yes.

- Really? / - Can you do it?

Really? Hold on.

Tell me what you will get. What did I want?

You will get strawberry juice.

Baby will get cake.

What kind of cake?

Cheesecake.

You're all grown up.

You should go to work the day after tomorrow.

- Okay. / - All right.

Thank you. Please go and order.

Okay.

Excuse me. Shake my hand first.

I will go to work.

- Okay. Work hard. / - Okay.

Bye.

(Hold on!)

William, how will you pay?

- That's right. / - Your money.

- Of course it's Dad's money. / - Your money.

- Don't lose this. / - Okay.

Don't worry.

- Okay. / - What was that? How cute!

- He talks like my mom. / - Hello.

Hello.

Here.

- What can I get you? / - Dad will get juice.

I will get coffee.

Baby will get strawberry.

Will you get coffee?

- I will get babyccino. / - One babyccino.

Juice.

- Strawberry juice. / - Strawberry juice.

Bentley will have cheesecake.

Dad will have juice, strawberry juice.

I'm done ordering.

(He gets the card back.)

Come back when the pager vibrates.

Excuse me.

Please give me the cheesecake now.

- Do you want it now? / - Yes.

I will take the baby's food first.

You want the baby's food first?

Baby is always hungry.

William thinks so too.

- Which one do you want? / - He is eating snacks first.

(These snacks are an appetizer.)

There you go.

Can you carry this?

Yes. Excuse me.

I'm Spider-Man.

- You are Spider-Man? / - Yes.

- Walk carefully. / - Okay.

- He is walking carefully. / - I'm Spider-Man.

Bentley, here I come.

- Be careful. / - He has a pager in one hand.

- My goodness. / - Please.

(It's a wonder that it hasn't fallen.)

I can't believe he is carrying it.

- Cake. / - If he drops it...

- Oh, he's reached the table. / - Thank you.

Why did you only bring the cake?

- It's for baby. / - I see.

- I will eat some cake. / - Will you eat some cake?

- Can the baby eat first? / - Yes.

Baby will take a bite first.

(Baby takes a bite first.)

William is a good and considerate older brother.

I want a bite.

- Eat with a fork, okay? / - Okay.

(Eating)

(It tastes delicious.)

- Goodness. / - Look at this.

(Everyone, pay attention.)

(Eating)

I'm eating cake.

William.

- I need to go to the washroom. / - My goodness.

- What will happen? / - Would you mind?

Look after the baby.

Look after the baby, okay?

(Go ahead.)

He is leaving suspiciously.

(Bentley plays with the pager.)

(Slipping)

It dropped.

(It fell on the floor.)

(It's my turn to step in.)

The big brother will pick it up.

(Here comes Spider-William.)

Spider-William.

(He pulls a hoodie over his head.)

He pulls the hoodie over.

You dropped this.

Here you go, Bentley.

(Mission accomplished.)

He is more responsible when his dad isn't around.

(Vibrating)

The order is ready.

(What is this?)

- "What is this?" / - It's massaged his gum.

It vibrated when he was biting it.

(This is fascinating.)

All right.

Look. If it hits your throat, it will hurt.

(Vibrating)

William is also fascinated.

Look at this.

It's vibrating.

It'd be weird if it doesn't vibrate.

Look at this.

- He doesn't know what it means. / - That's right.

- He was told to come when the pager vibrates. / - Yes.

What is it?

Dad.

(Sam comes back from the washroom.)

Our order is ready. I will bring the drinks.

Were you watching the baby? Really?

This is yours.

(My goodness.)

- Coffee. / - It's yours.

It's milk.

It's like what Jiho made earlier.

(He enjoys babyccino.)

(What does William think about the taste?)

- Dad. / - Yes?

It tastes like babyccino.

- Really? / - Yes.

(I will try using a straw.)

You can't use a straw yet.

(No, I can't.)

(He takes a sip of strawberry juice.)

He took a sip from the tip of the straw.

- It's tasty. / - It's tasty, right?

(Here comes more strawberry juice.)

(I'm getting too little at a time.)

He wants more.

Hold on.

(He drinks from the cup.)

(That's much better.)

What is that?

What is it?

What is that?

He is startled.

What is that?

- What is that? / - Iron Man!

- What is that? / - My goodness.

- Iron Man. / - What?

Iron Man.

- What? / - I was really startled.

(Iron Man appears at a cafe.)

(This Iron Man is 100 percent in sync.)

(Could it be...)

Is that Lee Donggook?

(Is that the master of disguise, Donggook?)

(His heart flutters.)

Iron Man is walking around

- before his eyes./ - I'm going to say hello.

(Even as he bows, he can't look away.)

Hi.

(He chicly waves and leaves.)

Leaving that way makes him look cooler.

- I know. / - What was he doing here?

Iron Man came alone.

It's a walking Iron Man.

I saw Iron Man's power.

Iron Man did this.

He didn't do this.

What didn't he do?

He didn't do this.

- What? A handshake? / - Yes.

- He wanted a handshake. / - Oh, man.

- He is disappointed. / - Oh, man.

I want to kiss him.

- Did you want to kiss him? / - Yes.

(Won't he come back?)

He is waiting.

(Thud)

What now?

(My goodness.)

- My goodness. / - Who is that?

(Another superhero appears before his eyes.)

Who is that?

It's Captain America.

(Majestic)

(His heart flutters.)

(Captain America does this.)

Is this a special day?

(Where is he going?)

(Is he ordering coffee?)

I think he ordered.

I think he is here to drink coffee.

(Even superheroes drink coffee.)

When Captain America throws his shield,

it flies back to him.

- It flies back to him? / - Yes.

Why is he here today?

(Today, Captain America only walks.)

Hi.

(It's nice to meet you.)

(He is chic.)

Look at that. Captain America came.

Captain America went that way.

Why did Captain America come here?

He came alone.

He came alone? Why did he come here?

I don't know why he came alone, but he came.

- He just came? / - Yes.

Captain America came alone.

Iron Man came alone.

All of them came.

- All of them came. / - "All of them came."

Batman, your order of Americano is ready.

Look at that.

Did another superhero show up?

Who is that?

- It's Batman. / - Batman.

(This Batman is missing half of his cape.)

- Batman. / - Batman.

William is happy.

It's Batman.

Hi.

Batman is a bit shy.

Hi. Hi.

- Batman. / - He didn't say hi.

- William. / - What is going on?

- Today is his lucky day. / - I know.

I really want to go there.

- Who else will come? / - What?

Who else will come?

- Who else will come? / - Yes.

Didn't everyone come?

Spider-Man hasn't come.

- That's right. Spider-Man hasn't come. / - He hasn't.

(Are there more snacks?)

(Did Spider-Man appear?)

- What? / - Ninja Turtle.

(Shouting)

(Shouting)

Hold on.

(Ninja Turtle appears.)

William.

The quality of the costume is a bit low.

(I wanted to see Spider-Man.)

Who is that?

Mutant.

(He must be a real mutant.)

I love you.

William is happy.

My goodness.

(He is all over the place.)

- Michelangelo! / - Look at Bentley.

(He is ecstatic.)

- Spider-Man. / - Did you see that?

Bentley, did you see that?

- Did you see that? / - Did you see that?

- Did you? / - That's like me seeing a girl group.

That's right. It's like he saw celebrities.

Do all superheroes live here?

This is

a cafe.

Oh, my gosh.

(Transfixed)

There must be another superhero.

(Did another superhero appear?)

- Dad. / - Yes?

Spider-Man...

Is it real?

Spider-Man hasn't come.

- No, he hasn't. / - Spider-Man hasn't come?

- No. / - What should we do?

Spider-Man will come, right?

- He is expectant. / - Spider-Man is his favorite.

If Spider-Man comes, I will give a fist-bump.

- You'll give him a fist-bump? / - Yes.

William is the little Spider-Man.

(With the energy of Spider-Man...)

He defeated a monster at a sauna as Spider-Man.

He made an effort every day

to become a true Spider-Man.

(He made an effort every day.)

Where is Spider-Man?

He's desperate.

Dad, Spider-Man hasn't come.

Spider-Man might not come.

- My goodness. / - He's sleeping.

(Thud)

(A thud in the kitchen wakes Bentley up.)

I heard the Hulk.

(The Hulk smashes everything.)

(Hold on, if the Hulk comes...)

Will the big and scary Hulk in William's memory

appear in front of him?

It can't be the Hulk.

Didn't it come from the kitchen?

- Right? / - No.

- Was it the Hulk? / - No.

- No? / - No.

(William is scared.)

It sounds like the Hulk.

No.

(Crying)

- Thinking about the Hulk scared him. / - That's right.

- It's scary. / - What's scary?

- The Hulk. / - What's scary?

Tell me.

Is the Hulk scary?

(Calm)

He is calm.

- Ignorance is bliss. / - Is the Hulk scary?

- Yes. / - It's okay.

The Hulk isn't here.

What's so scary? Tell me.

The Hulk is here.

- What? / - Help me!

Spider-Man should stop the Hulk.

Spider-Man!

(Where are you?)

Spider-Man, help us!

(He became serious too.)

Spider-Man, help us!

William. William.

(Peek-a-boo!)

Spider-Man is here.

- What? What? / - He came down.

- What? / - Help us!

Hello.

Hello.

He heard William's cry for help

and rushed in.

He is finally here.

He rode a spider web down the ceiling.

He is William's favorite superhero, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is here.

(He stops crying right away.)

Spider-Man, thank you.

Are you okay?

- You are happy, right? / - Yes.

William loves superheroes these days.

He even talks about them in his sleep.

Recently,

I met MC Ding Dong, my junior colleague.

He told me that he knows a group of Avengers.

It turns out that

these people volunteered for kids

who want to meet the superheroes.

Once I heard that, I ask him for the favor.

(What Sam actually did in the washroom earlier)

I'm going to the washroom.

It was MC Ding Dong.

- Where is everyone? / - They're all hiding.

- Really? / - They're hiding.

He has no clue right now.

- Really? Good. / - Yes.

Don't you worry about a thing.

I showed you the video, right?

My kids totally loved it.

- I'll leave it to you. / - Don't worry.

- Okay. / - Don't worry.

For more infomation >> William "Spider-Man!! Help us!!" [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 15:49.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan on why the US and UK shouldn't allow ISIS brides to return home - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan on why the US and UK shouldn't allow ISIS brides to return home - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Aziz & Feride (Vuslat) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Duration: 1:41.

She came first in your dreams...

And then she came into your life, Aziz.

And you still think.

Aziz, don't think.

Look to what will bring the case.

Where did you find this?

You own this?

Can I take?

You can leave Mrs. Feride.

Mr. Aziz, what's going on?

Get out, please.

I'm not leaving.

Don't leave.

Why are you so afraid of me?

I'm not afraid of you.

Not do this.

Please...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét