Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily me Feb 21 2019

Good morning! And happy Valentine's Day. I'm drinking coffee and actually just wrote to my midwife, because...

I'm sure I'm just imagining, but I'm a little worried. And that's when I decide to start vlogging, you're probably thinking.

But I feel like the baby's been kicking less this past day. And my belly has gone down.

So I'm trying to get... I'll see what they say. But other than that it's Valentine's Day.

And I thought I'd bring you along for the day because Victor and I are going to London to go to Skavlan.

No, we're filming for Skavlan, we're not going to Skavlan. We're going to be guests at Skavlan. So I'm up bright and early, I'm going to

go out to the car and grab my Valentine's card and his gift before he wakes up. I got him a cap from Off White.

And a cute little card that says "My husband, my Valentine".

Okay, now I've talked to the doctor. Everything's fine. I had several glasses of water and then the baby woke up.

And I got an appointment for 10 am tomorrow. And then – this is so typical Victor and I, we're so bad at communicating.

We're in bed and I just gave him his Valentine's gift. And then the doorbell rings, and it's our new cleaner.

It was just chaos. There's stuff everywhere. We're going to London today. Then I got a flower delivery.

And I'm trying to explain to this lady... She speaks Portuguese so she starts talking to Victor

who just woke up and is super annoyed. And I'm super annoyed because we're both really stressed. So happy Valentine's Day, so we've been fighting.

Or not fighting, but bickering like "you go open the gate!", "you have to tell them!"

So that was my morning, first world problems. A new cleaner came and then we got a flower delivery... Men now I'm going to...

We're going to Skavlan tonight, and I don't know what to wear. I'm going to get a bra

and then I'm quickly gonna look, because I have two dresses at home, but none of them feels completely right.

One is a little too loose and big, and one is too tight. So let's go!

We're here! So now I'm at Trafford Centre, I always say Old Trafford. That's where Victors plays soccer.

It's 9.55 am and I'm going in. So I'm choosing between a green tight dress and a black more loose-fitting dress.

I feel like it's better to go for the loose one because then you can just be like, yeah I look big.

But I'm pregnant, who cares? You know? And the other one, the one that's too tight. You don't want to sit there afterwards and be like... oh crap!

And it's a little see-through. So we'll see. But that's what we're doing, so let's go.

Let's see.

Alright, I'm on my way back to the car. And I'm so stressed out. I still don't know what

I'm gonna wear. Now I have another dress. And a pair of shoes.

Let's go home. See you there.

In exactly one hour the car will be here to take us to London.

Victor is at practice, we're gonna pick him up. It's complete chaos in here.

I'm wondering if I should just talk to you once I'm packed and ready.

Because this is just to unstructured. Yeah.

Alright, lunch break. It's 12.15 pm. 45 minutes left. So here's the plan. We're taking a car to london.

Usually we take the train. But we don't have enough time for that, so we're gonna spend 2,5 hours in a car instead.

What's left? I'm gonna finish packing. And then I'll just have to hop in and go, pretty much.

I have to show you the beautiful flowers Victor gave me. All men watching, learn from this.

He's just the best. Who even gets flowers like these?

And then he wrote a super cute card, I started crying when I read it.

"You've never been more beautiful than you are right now. I love you." I love him!

Okay, now I'm gonna eat this really quick. And then I need to... I mean, I'm leaving in 35 minutes. So now I just have to eat.

I finished eating. I just ran down to the front door and dropped off the last couple of things, so when the driver gets here we can just... And then go.

Wow, it's like a mini van. What the heck has he booked?

Now I'm sitting here. I spent like 10 minutes trying to get out because I forgot my headphones in my car.

And I couldn't get out, so if he wanted to he could totally kidnap me. But here I am, like a pimp.

I have to say, without sounding spoiled or anything, this seat doesn't feel very good.

Oh my god they have Playstation here! I hope Victor doesn't see that.

Okay, update. Now things have gotten a little stressful because we've been driving for half an hour and we're not even there yet.

At Victor's facility, and it's 15 minutes away from our house. But anyways, so this is where you enter. We managed to pass the guards.

Now we're sitting here, halfway to London. It's 3 pm, I think we'll be there at 5. We just did a pre-interview as preparation for tonight's interview.

I think it went well. We've got things under control. I'm eating digestive cookies.

I'm dead!

Maja: Wow, this is so cool. Victor: Over there is the live studio. Maja: Oh, woow.

Now we're here in our dressing room. I'm going in for makeup in 5 minutes, so I'm eating a wrap.

We've gone through the plan and everything. This will be so much fun!

Alright, we're done. It's been a little stressful, so I haven't had time to film anything. But this is what I'm wearing, or what I wore.

And we're done, it was so much fun. I love stuff like this. Like LOVE. It was really really fun.

And super nice guests. And Fredrik was super nice, and yeah.

Maja: Can we talk about the fact that I didn't have mascara on? Victor: You looked great honey.

Let's go. Bye Skavlan, thanks for having us!

It's too bad that I didn't film anything during the show. But it was so incredibly stressful, we had like an hour.

Now we're getting McDonalds. We just ordered food. We got cheeseburgers with fries.

Chicken McNuggets, McFlurry. You name it.

And now we're going home, 3 hours left to Manchester. But at least we have food.

Home. It's 12.30 am, and now we're going to bed. Goodnight!

Good morning, and welcome. Today is Friday, and a regular day at our place.

I'm getting my dirty powerwalk shoes because I'm going out in the mud.

I'm gonna drive Victor, he's getting his car. And then I'm going for a walk. The weather is super nice, spring weather.

He should be happy that I'm driving him, it's like 6 minutes. His friend and teammate lives on the same street.

And for some reason and he has Victor's car, so I'm driving him. You'll see, we don't even have to

fast forward this drive. So lazy. And he's supposed to be an elite athlete. Okay...

Are we ready?

Maja: We have reached... Victor: Oh no. Maja: ...Your destination. Victor: Stay there!

Maja: Goodbye my lover. Victor: Ciao amore. Maja: Haha, bye. I love you, bye. Victor: Byebye.

3 minutes later. Did you know that I used to want one of those mini...

Not mini coopers, those really tiny ones with 2 seats.

Because I thought it was so scary to drive here and I thought if I had a tiny car...

I thought it would be easier. But now I have a huge car and it's so much easier with a big car

because then you're the boss. You're like, excuse me, I'm coming through.

And I was supposed to go to the doctors today and check the baby. But it's been living life ever since I called the doctor.

We have a routine checkup on Tuesday so I think I'll wait until then. But now I'm going on a walk.

You guys. I'm feeling so good right now.

Lately I've been feeling so grateful for our life. It's really hit me that we have such an amazing life.

I drive 5 minutes from our house and I end up in some kind of fairytale forest.

And I'm just walking here with my baby in the belly, and just... Yeah, I don't know.

I just thought of something. I'm on my way back again now. But I just passed a man. And he looked totally normal.

But how crazy is it that we as women get scared right away? I mean I am in a forest.

And he was like "hi", being all nice. But I thought

is this a "hi, I'm gonna kill and rape you soon?" So now I'm hurrying back, but it's so terrible

to have to feel that way. I'm passed several women with their dogs and stuff.

But this was the first man and right away I got a little scared. It's horrible.

Back home. Alright, you guys. Why do you do that when you're pregnant?

But it's because I'm gonna miss this belly. I need to make another pregnancy vlog soon.

My plan is to eat something that's not cocoa puffs.

Alright. I haven't really done anything since we spoke last. I've talked to Sanna and done some laundry.

Now I did that again. I'm gonna shower and get ready now.

I'm back, in a yellow see-through dress. Are you ready? Mommy's darling!

It's like a sauna in our home because the sun is shining, it's lovely. I just asked Victor if he wants to have lunch.

And he does. This time in the day is always problematic for me. Victor is always so slow.

I just saw that he's getting a massage. And we're talking about getting lunch.

Then I expect him to be on his way. And then I see on his private Instagram that he's getting a massage.

So that's fun. So now I have to eat, I mean it's 1.45 pm so it's not like I'm exaggerating.

Okay, now we're on our way to lunch out in the sun. We're gonna try a new lunch place close to where we live. We've driven past it a couple of times now

and it looks really cosy. These are our appetizers that Victor ordered for us.

Entrees. Yummy.

Byebye, lunch place. It was nice. Now we're gonna go to the grocery store, and then we're going home. For a seventh time, or what was it?

Time to get food. After a lot of thought we've decided to go for tacos. It is Friday, after all.

Done. Let's go home. I told them that I used to want one of those mini cars. Because I was scared of driving and it felt better with a small one.

Maja: But now I've realised that the bigger the car, the better. Victor: Mm.

Maja: Yeah. Victor: Good talk. Maja: Haha, good talk.

Maja: It's 7 pm, and we're gonna get started on the tacos. Victor: Wohoo.

We got a late start because we've preparing some secret things. Someone's getting married this summer and... yeah.

So it got a little late, it's 7 pm, we're gonna make tacos.

Okay, the tacos are ready. I'm gonna change into pyjamas. And then I thought I would end this vlog.

Thanks for following along for 2 days. To london and back. But thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to like and subscribe. And comment what you like and don't like. I know that I touch

my hair all the time. It's a bad habit I have, I need to go to therapy for that. And that the camera is shaky.

But I'm trying. It's so difficult to film yourself.

Anyways, thanks for watching. Now it's time for tacos and Swedish TV.

For more infomation >> ME AND VICTOR ARE DOING OUR FIRST TALKSHOW TOGETHER - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Erkenci Kuş 31 Bölüm 3 Fragman (Me titra Shqip) - Duration: 0:27.

Nuk mund te japish doreheqje

Mbaroj lidhja ime me Kompanine,Ajo qe na mbante lidhur me njenitjetrin mbaroj

Nuk mundet,direkt po ta them

Ke denim per nje periudhe,

Cfar periudhe?

Une tju le ne shtepi juve?

Aa te lutem shok,Pash syte e mi

Ti cka don te ndodhe ?!

Gjithmone thua,do ta bej kete,do ta beje ate,don te tregohesh engjull!

Cka jane keto !

Eshte dicka njerezore,cka mund te jete tjeter!

Njerzore ?!

Miremengjesi , Zogu i hershem

Zoteri Xhan,nuk dua te me therisni ne ate menyre edhe njehere!

Cka thua !

For more infomation >> Erkenci Kuş 31 Bölüm 3 Fragman (Me titra Shqip) - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

5 Seconds of Summer - Lie to me (bg sub) - Duration: 2:49.

5 Seconds of Summer - ИЗЛЪЖИ МЕ

Видях те да изглеждаш променена за една нощ

Хванах те да поглеждаш също, но не погледна два пъти

изглеждаш щастлива

изглеждаш щастлива

Мигаш обратно към Ню Йорк

Промени си полета, за да останеш с мен

Не забравяй, че имам това право

сега ми се иска да не се бяхме срещали

Защото си твърде трудна да те забравя

докато почиствам твоята каша

и знам , че той сваля роклята ти

Знам, че не го правиш

но ако те попитам дали ме обичаш

Надявам се, че ще ме излъжеш, излъжеш, излъжеш

Излъжи ме

3 часа сутринта е

лунната светлина ме изпитва

Ако мога да издържа до зори тогава, няма да е трудно да се види

Не съм щастлив

Не съм много щастлив

Мигаш обратно към Ню Йорк

Промени си полета, за да останеш с мен

Проблемът беше, че си мислех, че имам това право

Сега ми се иска , да не се бяхме срещали

Защото е твърде трудно да те забравя

Докато почиствам бъркотията ти

Знаем, че той сваля роклята ти

Знам, че няма да го направиш

но ако те попитам, дали ме обичаш

Надявам се да излъжеш, излъжеш, излъжеш

излъжи ме

Пеенето на ла ла ла, ла ла ла ла ла Ла ла ла ла ла, ла ла ла ла ла

и знам, че не го правиш

но ако те попитам, дали ме обичаш

надявам се да излъжеш, излъжеш, излъжеш

Излъжи ме

For more infomation >> 5 Seconds of Summer - Lie to me (bg sub) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Aap apni YouTube video me Editing kaise karein - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> Aap apni YouTube video me Editing kaise karein - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

CAN GOD STILL USE ME WHEN I MESS UP? | YES HE CAN! 😍 - Duration: 2:41.

When we become Christians, we don't automatically start having life all together.

We may still be friends with people who drag us down.

We may still have addictions.

We may still be hurting from old, deep wounds.

Our lives don't look perfect and oftentimes, they are straight up messy!

But here's what's so amazing about God.

When you get saved, the Holy Spirit enters you and makes you a completely new person.

Jesus now sits on the throne of your heart, and by HIS POWER, not by your own strength,

you will be enabled to begin building your life on a solid foundation.

One of the greatest writers of the Bible was a man named Paul.

But he wasn't always named Paul… he used to be Saul.

Saul wasn't a nice guy.

In fact, you could compare him to some of the greatest murderers in the history of the

world.

He sought out and killed Christians to keep the Gospel of Jesus Christ from being spread…

and one day, He encountered Jesus Christ on the road, and was radically transformed forever

into Paul… a man after God's own heart.

If you don't think that Jesus could use you, in your hot mess, in your confusion,

in your lack of whatever perfection you're striving for…

I want you to be encouraged today.

In Phillippians, Paul writes this:

"Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling [which means with honor

and reverence to the Lord], for it is GOD who works in you to will and to act according

to His good purpose."

Did you catch that?

It is GOD WHO WORKS IN YOU.

It is not WHITNEY who works in me or JESSICA or STEVE who works in you, or whatever your

name is….

God is working it out in your Spirit, as long as you are yielded to Him.

So today, be encouraged!

You have a new lifestyle in Jesus Christ.

I want to invite you to join me for my free 21-day video devotional series, Fitness and

the Father, where we'll study fitness of the mind, fitness of the body, and fitness

of the spirit… all for free!

You can sign up for free at FitnessAndTheFather.com and get started today.

Also… if you're not a subscriber to my channel, what are you waiting for!

Join our community and click that red SUBSCRIBE button, as well as the bell icon so that you'll

get notified when I post a new video.

Thanks for watching - see you next time!

For more infomation >> CAN GOD STILL USE ME WHEN I MESS UP? | YES HE CAN! 😍 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Sloe Jean - Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra Cover) - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Sloe Jean - Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra Cover) - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

HOW MY EX- NARC TRIED TO KILL ME WITH A WITCHCRAFT SPELL - Duration: 14:55.

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

Pam Sheppard Ministries getreadyforthelord@gmail.com

For more infomation >> HOW MY EX- NARC TRIED TO KILL ME WITH A WITCHCRAFT SPELL - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!! Granny Part 2❄ - Duration: 8:30.

Hello guys, welcome back once again, it's your boy suhail snowflake we going to be play granny again, so I didn't finish the game

So let's start once again go

That's close the door ok

Ok

Ok, she's not here she's not here she's not here

I

Could get some basement

Oh my gosh, oh, oh she's still here

okay she she's still in the basement

Look at his hair. I don't know. Why is she cutting hair? Why is she cut his hair?

No, I'm trap

Okay

Okay, now she put the bear trap how nice

Okay, turn out the mooing Oh

Bad luck key look at the door the door

There's a kind of shotgun, all right I can make Oh No Oh

No granny no, no granny. Oh

I don't like laughing like the granny, you know, I hate that

Okay, that's good

How many batches he have

Okay, she's in the kitchen that's good he had the door they had the door

That's fine. Anyway, I'll close it up because you

Know no, no, no, no no, no, no

I can't do this guy's okay

If you let's go this way to say mmm, okay, baby

I

Okay, go go go go go go

Okay

Change apart Lane

Okay

Yeah, I try my best

Well guys

Thanks for watching, please. Don't forget subscribe my channel hit the bell Icon turn on notification

50 Likes my video, please

Comment below. share with your friends. So see ya

For more infomation >> PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!! Granny Part 2❄ - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Will Chronic Ever Notice Me? #FearChronic #ChronicRc - Duration: 4:32.

sub

subscribe

subscribe

subscribe

subscibre

subscribe

For more infomation >> Will Chronic Ever Notice Me? #FearChronic #ChronicRc - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ben & Ryn | Hit me baby, one more time - Duration: 2:13.

Are we talkin' about the Siren song?

The night we met, you sang a song.

I can't get it out of my head.

Everywhere I go...

I hear it.

What's between you two?

It's not just the song.

It's more.

I'm...I'm not sure what to do

when a relationship--

is the addiction.

Do you know what it means?

My ancestors always said it had different meanings.

Great love to some,

Will you sing to me again?

but for others, it could be dangerous.

You with me?

You can't eat,

You can't sleep

you can't think about anything else.

Ryn?

Ryn!

Ryn.

Ryn!

For more infomation >> Ben & Ryn | Hit me baby, one more time - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - 『Without Me』 / Halsey - Duration: 3:00.

Found you when your heart was broke

I filled your cup until it overflowed

Took it so far to keep you close (Keep you close)

I was afraid to leave you on your own

I said I'd catch you if you fall

And if they laugh, then f*ck 'em all (All)

And then I got you off your knees

Put you right back on your feet

Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

Thinking you could live without me

Live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why (I don't know why, yeah yeah)

Gave love 'bout a hundred tries (hundred tries)

Just running from the demons in your mind

Then I took yours and made 'em mine (made 'em mine)

I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind

Said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)

And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)

And then I got you off your knees

Put you right back on your feet

Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me

Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

Thinking you could live without me

Live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why, yeah

You don't have to say just what you did

I already know (I know)

I had to go and find out from them

So tell me how's it feel (oh-woah)

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me

Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

For more infomation >> Nightcore - 『Without Me』 / Halsey - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Photo Ko PNG Kaise Banaye | Photo Ko PNG Me Convert Kaise Kare - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Photo Ko PNG Kaise Banaye | Photo Ko PNG Me Convert Kaise Kare - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

'Michael Jackson abused me when I was seven - but he was also so kind to me' - Duration: 6:31.

  As the 10th anniversary of his death approaches, Michael Jackson 's legacy is still very much alive

 The star revered as the King of Pop retains an army of devoted fans and his many hit songs mean his estate rakes in more than £300million a year

  But child abuse allegations, never proven in his lifetime, have remained a blemish on the singer's name

 Now, explosive documentary, Leaving Neverland, could be about to deal his reputation a killer blow

 Its trailer reveals the first glimpses of harrowing ­interviews with alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who stayed with Jackson as kids and shared his bed

Read More Michael Jackson director warns there could be 'more victims'  Wade tells viewers: "He was one of the kindest people I knew but he also sexually abused me

 "I was seven years old. Every night I was with him, there was abuse. I want to be able to speak the truth as loud as I had to speak the lie for so long

"  The four-hour Channel 4 film contains graphic details of sex acts Jackson allegedly made his victims perform

 They also detail other things the singer made them do while he masturbated in front of them

 And they say he gave them alcohol and showed them porn when they got older.  James says in the film: "It was all a big seduction

It still feels shameful." Read More Leaving Neverland: First trailer for shocking Michael Jackson documentary  Director Dan Reed spent four years making Leaving Neverland and after interviewing Wade and James and their families, he has no doubt Jackson was a child sex abuser

 He said: "For so many years, Jackson claimed he shared a bed with children for ­innocent reasons

If we hadn't had these graphic, shocking descriptions of the sexual activity that took place, people might just think it was only hugs that were a bit intimate

 "We thought it was important to make clear that this was sex, not just affectionate touching

"  But the film is controversial as Wade and James previously defended Jackson when other child abuse allegations surfaced

 Jackson, who died aged 50 on June 25, 2009, always denied sexually abusing children

In 2005, he was acquitted of molesting Gavin Arvizo, 13.  Wade said at the trial the singer had never abused him and gave evidence to support him

 But in the film, he says he felt obliged to help because Jackson was so kind.  He claims Jackson said if their "secret" ever came out they would both go to jail

 Wade insists he only recently came to terms with the abuse and told his family.  Jackson's estate has criticised the film in a 10-page letter to HBO, which will air it in the US

 They deny the allegations and condemned Dan for not speaking to them or their legal team

 The Jackson family calls the film "yet another lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael"

 A statement adds: "Wade Robson and James Safechuck both testified under oath that Michael never did anything inappropriate

"  And Jackson's brother Jermaine said: "There was no real evidence. Our family are tired

Let this man rest, there is no truth to this."  Wade and James visited Jackson at his ­Neverland Ranch in California many times as children – with their families and, later, alone

 The film also claims Jackson seduced the families of alleged victims with holidays and gifts

  As the trailer was released, Dan said: "The majority of fans will be shocked to hear this compelling case of abuse, as I was

When I came into this I had no fixed opinion about whether he was or wasn't a paedophile

 "I believed he was a good guy, made good music, seemed nice to children, and I think most people were in that grey area

Sadly, it turns out he was a sexual predator and I think a lot of people are going to rethink their view of him

"  James met Jackson as a 10-year-old model and actor when he worked on the singer's 1988 Pepsi advert

 They became close, with Jackson staying at the Safechuck family home. He even took James on his Bad tour as a performer

 At around the same time, Jackson met Wade after he won a lookalike dance contest in Australia

 Wade, like James, says he has now found the courage to speak out and claims the star abused him from seven to 14

 Dan thinks more victims will come forward after the film airs.  He told Vice magazine: "We wanted to focus on James and Wade and their families, who had long relationships with Jackson

I'm sure there are others who will come out when the time is right for them. We'll see

"  Now, what also remains to be seen is whether Jackson's legacy will remain intact

 Leaving Neverland: Michael Jackson and Me airs on Channel 4 on March 6 and 7 at 9pm

Read More Top news stories from Mirror Online

For more infomation >> 'Michael Jackson abused me when I was seven - but he was also so kind to me' - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Eliott & Lucas |I just want you here with me [HBD bellqueen❤] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Eliott & Lucas |I just want you here with me [HBD bellqueen❤] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Fluxul live al utilizatorului Me I - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Fluxul live al utilizatorului Me I - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Painting In A Coffee Shop! Try Masking Fluid! Paint With Me! - Duration: 4:32.

I'm pretty sure

Punxsutawney Phil

Said spring was coming

This is not spring. This is not spring. I was lied to this is definitely not spring

Hey guys, this is April and today I'm visiting my local Starbucks and I found a little chill spot, and I'm just

gonna finish up this piece in watercolor

Sorry about the fuzziness. So it's slightly unclear at this moment, but it's gonna take a couple of seconds. So clear right up

In this video it was actually the first time I took out my

Prima marketing Inc palette like on the go with me and it's also the first time I used the Winsor & Newton

colorless

What's it called colorless?

Masking fluid and I've never used it before which is why it's not really a review

It was just like a test drive and I used it to color

To cover the flowers and the leaves in her hair and to create like a baby's breath the type thing in her curls

It was really cold out today. So I just and I had doctor's appointments. I was trying to get to it

Was it just like it's really cold. Let me choose to be outside, but I had doctor's appointments

And so I just the Starbucks was like halfway mark, and I was waiting for another bus and the bus came in an hour

but it got to a point where I

Didn't realize that my next bus was coming into like eight minutes before it was here

And so I had to like run it to go get it

but I was glad that I got as far as I did and um

I kind of had to close up shop pretty quick and I'm glad I didn't smudge everything

On my way to the bus stop. I did find some like street art and some graffiti that I really liked

I took some pictures of those. I'm gonna show those

When I am, I'm actually just you know changing to get onto the bus

But I thought it was really cool. So I wanted to show you guys

And if I could find their Instagram handles, I'll put that in the link below

the masking fluid came up really easy and I did appreciate that no paper tour and

No paper was nice white and bright underneath. It was it was perfect. I can't wait to use this again

I'm surprised I've never used it before

Have you ever used masking fluid before if so, just let me know in the comments. Do you have any questions tips concerns?

Thanks for watching if you like this video

Don't forget to hit that like button

If you want to see more hit the subscribe button, and if you want to be alerted to future videos hit the little bell icon

For more infomation >> Painting In A Coffee Shop! Try Masking Fluid! Paint With Me! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Reacting to Your Assumptions About Me! - Duration: 6:23.

hey guys it's hashtag zoe. welcome back to my channel. so for today's video I'm going

to be reacting to your assumptions about me.

Reacting to your assumptions about me

So the first one is, you are tall. that is far from the truth! I'm actually five two and a half. so I tell

people I'm 5 3, but I'm definitely 5 2! now a lot of people when they meet me in

person after seeing my Instagram or my youtube videos they're like

I don't know I don't know why I don't know I guess I just posed like I'm

taller which is fun, but yeah I'm definitely way shorter than people think

I am okay so the next one is that I'm popular or that I have a lot of friends

at school uh yeah I actually can count all my good friends on my own two hands

which says a lot just keep your circle close the people

who care about you who love you who want you to succeed those are the people that

I keep close in my life the next one is that I get noticed in stores or when I'm

out actually this has happened to me a few times and I love meeting you guys in

person it's like surreal to me it's just like crazy because I see her as his

usernames on the screen and like in my comments whatever and then you're like

oh I'm this person I'm like I've talked to you before like in the comments or

I've seen you on Instagram like it's so crazy to like put a face to the username

so if you guys see me in person even if I'm like on my phone or if I'm talking

to someone please come up to me because the one time I was at the mall with my

friends and someone came up to me and all my friends were like that was the

coolest thing I've ever seen because they don't realize that like you guys

are actually real people so if you guys see me in public please say hey I'd love

to say hi to you take a pic hang out okay so the next one is that I have a

boyfriend um I don't really talk about this lot but I don't have a boyfriend

next okay next up is that I'm older than I say this one I don't really know why

or how I would say that I'm older than I am I'm 17

you can check my famous birthdays page go boost me I'm like 13,000 most popular

there's something like that anyway go boost me up videos for things if you

want it doesn't really matter Billy it's kind of fun

famous birthdays says I'm 17 I know I'm 17 I say I'm 17 so probably means I'm 17

because everything you hear on the Internet is true right okay so the next

one I have is that I'm really happy all the time

this is actually not true a lot of people think that because the grass is

always greener on social media which is so true because like no one wants to

post like how sad they are on social media they want people to see like the

amazing life they're living in like looking all this saturated the Instagram

pictures and things and look how happy I am with my YouTube videos but in reality

like outside a lot I'm a teenage girl like I cried a lot probably more that I

should it's fine fine really

but anyway the point is that I'm really not happy all the time trust me even

though I don't post like all the times that I'm sad or just not feeling it in

my feels on Instagram or any of my social media it doesn't mean that I'm

not feeling that way I'm human you're human we all have the right to feel that

just got deep and a little bit weird but it's true

so you're gonna be okay it's gonna be fine we're gonna get through this and

I'm talking to my future self because

okay so the next one is that I'm secretly a man um no I'm not secret I

know I'm a woman thank you female all all over but I accept all

kinds of people any even if you don't consider yourself person make me think

you're a dog that's fine love dogs next this next one kind of bugs me a little

bit because I've gotten this assumption like said to me in person before and

then some also did it like on its this one is like people think that I'm

rich for some reason or like the kind of of the next one like I'm spoiled

I am NOT spoiled I am NOT rich I have two hard-working parents who support me

and everything I do which is amazing and I love them so let me guys and also like

I work my butt off on this whole social media influence your thing and I also

work at a Sunday school with little kids every Sunday and it's like so fun for me

but that's also a job so I'm a hard-working girl I'm a hard worker

thank you that's the team okay the next one is that I wear a lot of makeup

actually at school I wear like minimal make-up just so I kind of look awake but

normally like if I'm on camera or Instagram pictures then obviously like

I've had to put on more makeup so I look I don't know I don't think anyone needs

makeup to be like beautiful but it just makes me feel confident and if it makes

you feel confident wear makeup but I don't think there's anything wrong with

like not wearing makeup or wearing as much as you want you do you and that's

what I do so okay this next one is really funny to me because for so long

like even in middle school people would ask me if my hair is real like I do not

have extensions this is all my real natural hair like it's not a wig it's

like non extension that's all it's all in there um it's my real hair

and no I also didn't get a perm if you guys you're curious this is my natural

hair anyway next one alright guys the last one is that I faced two of my

pictures first of all who doesn't face you their pictures but also with that

being said I don't like face to my figure I don't like face tune like my

body I don't like make my butt look bigger and I picked yours I don't know

that's kind of weird if someone sees you in real life that in

there can know most people who post pictures on Instagram have facetune

anyway just because like I like to whiten the background like if the wall

is like gray and I want to be brighter I'll make it white I'll use like the

teeth whitening tool but that's just like light back but yeah that's really

all I do sometimes I like up the saturation using different apps so like

I do edit my Instagram pictures but not like so where like I look like my butt

is like that you know what I mean I don't know if you guys have any more

assumptions about me leave them in the comments down below I'm very curious

good or bad let me know anyway thanks for watching guys I hope you guys

enjoyed this video if you don't already follow me on its um subscribe to my

channel and I will see you guys in my next video bye

reading your assumptions about me

reacting to your assumptions about me

hashtag zoe

For more infomation >> Reacting to Your Assumptions About Me! - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

10 things about me - Duration: 1:14.

Hey everybody I'm Alia this is my first video so today I'm going to be telling you

10 things about me so let's get on to it. So I'm eight years old I was born in

2010 in Egypt. I love art so much I'm not great at it but I'm like okay at it so I

have two pets, pet budgies named Coco and Crystal I will put a picture up here.

Yeah right there so I'm in third grade my favorite youtubers are the Haschak sisters

Baylee Jae and the Merrell twins. My favorite songs are Without Me, Pony Tail

Back to you and Wolves. I'll put the links in the description so my favorite food

is corn and my favorite instrument is the ukulele but I cannot play any songs

on it. Last but not least I am so excited to get to share videos with you guys on YouTube.

That's a rap on 10 things about me and if you like this video make sure you hit

that subscribe button and also hit that notification bell to get notified every

time I post a video. Peace!

For more infomation >> 10 things about me - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Let Me Down Slowly / Without Me Mashup - Alec Benjamin (ft. Alessia Cara) | Enes Yuksel cover - Duration: 3:00.

This night is cold in the kingdom

I can feel you fade away

From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and

Your steps keep me awake

Don't cut me down, throw me out,

leave me here to waste

I once was a man with dignity and grace

Now I'm slipping through the

cracks of your cold embrace

So please, please

Could you find a way to let me down slowly?

A little sympathy, I hope you can show me

If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely

If you're leaving baby let me down slowly

Let me down, down let me down, down,

Let me down, let me down, down

Down, let me down, down

If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely

If you're leaving baby let me down slowly

I hold on to little pieces

Of what we were

I know we're long gone

But take it easy because it hurts

Don't cut me down, throw me out

leave me here to waste

I once was a man with dignity and grace

Now I'm slipping through the cracks

of your cold embrace

So please, please

Could you find a way to let me down slowly

A little sympathy, I hope you can show me

If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely

If you're leaving baby let me down slowly

Let me down, down, let me down, down Let me down, let me down

Down, let me down, down Let me down

If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely

If you're leaving baby let me down slowly

And I can't stop myself from falling down

And I can stop myself from falling down, down

And I can't stop myself from falling down

And I can't stop myself from falling down, down

I'd catch you if you fall

And if they laugh, then f*ck 'em all

And then I got you off your knees

Put you right back on your feet

Just so you can take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me

You know I'm the one who put you up there

Name in the sky

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me

Thinking you could live without me

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there

I don't know why

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét