Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily music Feb 20 2019

For more infomation >> Tasya - Sejuta Luka [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Does Brother Need to Face the Music about the Family Band? - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Does Brother Need to Face the Music about the Family Band? - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

The World We Dream Of | Original Music Video by JonaDomi Choral Ensemble - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> The World We Dream Of | Original Music Video by JonaDomi Choral Ensemble - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Backstage: Joel Brennan w/ Yamaha Trumpets - Duration: 3:49.

Frankie, paw, good girl so this is Frankie. Frankie's my dog but

in actuality she is the therapy animal for practice sessions and for lessons

students and teachers enjoy having a little bit of levity and fluffiness

my name is Joel Brennan I'm a trumpet player and educator originally from

Boston in the USA having lived in North America and Europe and Asia and now in

Australia I mean the thing I like most about Melbourne is kind of mixes

everything, my training is first and foremost as a classical / orchestral

trumpet player coming from the American Orchestral tradition but I've

always really enjoyed new music and contemporary music and I really enjoy

performing and performing in groups that do works that are steeped in the

classical music tradition but expand upon that and are still accessible to audiences

I think the reason why I'm a musician is still now the same reason why I started

playing music so I began music lessons in school

because my friends were and it was it was a social thing I wanted to be around

my friends and do what they were doing and so now for me as a professional it's

still the thing I go back to all the time is it's making music with other

musicians whom I really respect and really enjoy working with when I was

going through my own undergraduate studies I had a lot to figure out on the

instrument I found that if I sought advice from somebody who's a real natural I

really didn't get much from it it was people who had really figured out how to

play the instrument that you know they weren't born already a virtuoso were the

people who really helped me and I found that having gone through that path

myself I'm really able to help students figure out their own pathway

I play Yamaha trumpets because they allow me to play with the sound and the

color of sound that I want to a lot of instruments corner you they put their

own stamp on your playing regardless of the style of music I'm playing if it's

you know kind of out new music or if I'm playing Baroque music if I'm playing in

an orchestra I'm still able to do whatever I want and it's not

pigeonholing me into one sound one sound concept I think when students play

Yamaha instruments we're able to not only focus on their instrumental needs so

that they can address the issues that they're working on but they can also

work on their own artistic side of things as well

I think we often focus so much on the mechanics and we need to in the practice

room that's what we do we have to address the machine, the machine being

the instrument but also ourselves but we have to remember that the end goal is

not playing the trumpet the end goal is not playing the tuba or playing the clarinet

the end goal is playing music so my biggest advice to every single student

who auditions for school or comes through for lessons is to always go

back to the question what do you why are you doing this? what what turns you on

about music? get out there and be listening to that

For more infomation >> Backstage: Joel Brennan w/ Yamaha Trumpets - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perkawinan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perkawinan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lito Hood Gamer - " Concentrado " - Beat : beatsbygetro #trap #music #hood #gamer #lito #argentina - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Lito Hood Gamer - " Concentrado " - Beat : beatsbygetro #trap #music #hood #gamer #lito #argentina - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

KONSANTRASYON ARTTIRICI En İyi BAROK MÜZİK (Baroque Music) - Duration: 3:00:58.

For more infomation >> KONSANTRASYON ARTTIRICI En İyi BAROK MÜZİK (Baroque Music) - Duration: 3:00:58.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Need Music for My Small Prayer Group? | Ask Jennifer LeClaire | Awakening Blaze - Duration: 1:53.

people asked me do I need music for my small prayer meeting for my prayer spoke

do I need music I say no you don't need music you know the old school

intercessors would say ah 'we don't need any music we've gotten so used to having

music in prayer meetings largely because of the awesome I hop culture where

there's 24/7 prayer with worship all the time and that is awesome if you can do

that that is fantastic if you can have that sort of environment but you don't

need music to pray now I will say this music does serve a wonderful purpose in

conjunction with prayer you know you can start your small prayer spoke meeting

with worship with praise why because it helps ever get everybody sort of on the

same Accord you know people come into your prayer meeting you don't know what

they just you know maybe got in a near accident or some kind of a disagreement

with somebody they come in with the cares of the world they come in having

had a bad day entering into worship together helps the people to focus on

Jesus and to cast their cares on the Lord and to just let him have all those

worries all those things that bother them so they can really really enter

into prayer you know sometimes people come in and they need to repent of

something maybe they they had a little road rage on the way over whatever

happened sometimes they just need to get right with God for a minute before they

enter into prayer which is always a good idea so do you need music no of course

you can pray anytime anywhere whether or not you have music but music can help

set the atmosphere for your prayer meeting

you

For more infomation >> Do I Need Music for My Small Prayer Group? | Ask Jennifer LeClaire | Awakening Blaze - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUBS] SF9 CHANI Show! Music Core MC Special Stage Behind - Duration: 5:04.

Shoelace tying insert

[A man who knows broadcasts well, Kang Chani]

[Q: This unfamiliar place?] I'm in JYP practice room

With Stray Kids' Hyunjin,

to prepare for Music Core MC Special stage I came here

My hearts fluttering

[Chani who became Music Core's new MC with Gugudan Mina, Stray Kids Hyunjin]

[Staying up until late for the special stage]

The dance teacher choreographed a pair dance for us so well

So we're having fun practicing

But my solo should be choreographed soon...

I'll finish this practice

Go to my company

And do the choreography

[Chani came back to the company and prepared solo choreo]

[Practices hard in schedule breaks]

You worked hard Ah, thank you

[MC Waiting room: Chani]

[Day of MC Debut]

[MC special stage pre-recording complete]

[Q: feelings after the stage?] So many fans came for me

I was so surprised

Was the performance okay?

I should have done better

It was lacking

[Putting regrets behind him for a sec]

[Paying attention to Taemin sunbaeneim's stage]

[After viewing the stage, script practice]

It's different from when I memorize acting scripts

With acting scripts, I memorise them quickly

But this...I dont think I can memorise this!

It's... [difficult]

[Q: did you practice your final greeting?]

Look forward to the next Music Core Show show show!

I'll do it starting from the right side!

"Show show show bye~"

I'm shy~

[Script reading with Mina and Hyunjin] Mina-ssi! You know it's our first time meeting!

Ah~ Mina-ssi! I'm a man too!

"Mina-ssi! I'm a man too!" this one's kinda hard

It's your buzzword you know

This? "I'm a man, too"

[throwing buzzwords] Like "hoo-hoot"...

And also!

"Live broadcast Show! Music core" is hard to pronounce

I keep saying "Live broadcore"!

[Q: You're having trouble saying "Live broadcast Show! Music core"?] Yes!

Everyone!

When you're bored at home

just once, by yourself

if you try it (you'll know)

it's super hard

So a surprise event Say "Live broadcast Show! Live music core" quickly 5 times without mistakes. Succeed and we'll give a prize

[Start!]

Good, right? [Avoid eye-contact]

[This aint it...]

Ha! give me the prize please [We delivered the prize well]

[Safely finished the first MC-ing]

Hello I'm SF9 Chani

I safely finished my first time MC-ing for Music core live broadcast

Firstly, I was very anxious and nervous

But I think it went well

So that's good and from now on...

I'll show a more cool and progressing appearance for you!

[Please look forward to Music More MC Chani's activities] Bye~

For more infomation >> [ENG SUBS] SF9 CHANI Show! Music Core MC Special Stage Behind - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

"Yeo" - Sweet Dancehall Instrumental | Free New Dancehall Instrumental Music 2019 | Instrumentals + - Duration: 4:21.

Buy 1 Get 3 Free at: chrisvillebeats.com

For more infomation >> "Yeo" - Sweet Dancehall Instrumental | Free New Dancehall Instrumental Music 2019 | Instrumentals + - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

SENAM AEROBIK BEAUTIFUL WOMEN MR. Jarwo & ibil 678 DJ HOUSE MUSIC - Duration: 20:54.

For more infomation >> SENAM AEROBIK BEAUTIFUL WOMEN MR. Jarwo & ibil 678 DJ HOUSE MUSIC - Duration: 20:54.

-------------------------------------------

Крутая Музыка в машину 2019-Музыка в машину 2019-Russian Music Mix 2019 - Duration: 53:20.

For more infomation >> Крутая Музыка в машину 2019-Музыка в машину 2019-Russian Music Mix 2019 - Duration: 53:20.

-------------------------------------------

Glass Tower [Official Music Video] - Jess Weimer - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Glass Tower [Official Music Video] - Jess Weimer - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

SUSPENSE Band - Beautiful Excuses (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:56.

Will you understand my side?

It's been a while A long long time

You promised me I'm waiting...

You could admit We all are weak

Could recognize your failures

But all you say are beautiful excuses

All you say are beautiful excuses

All you wanna hear

Is all you need to fear

Will you understand my side?

Will you understand?

Another day I will not choose To play this game of wasting

You could release Could set me free

And go away Without me

But you insist in beautiful excuses

Yeah, you insist in beautiful excuses

All you wanna fear

Is all you need to hear

Will you understand my side?

Will you understand?

All you say Don't need to regret if you're true

Feel this way But you keep on hurting you and I

I will break In this poisonous chain you put us

But all you say are beautiful excuses

All I wanna hear

Is your disquieting fear

Will you understand my side?

Will you understand my side?

Will you understand?

Will you understand?

For more infomation >> SUSPENSE Band - Beautiful Excuses (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Tasya - Si Kecil [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Tasya - Si Kecil [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Новинки Хиты 2019-Лучший выбор русские песни 2019-New Russian Music Mix 2019 - Duration: 1:21:57.

For more infomation >> Новинки Хиты 2019-Лучший выбор русские песни 2019-New Russian Music Mix 2019 - Duration: 1:21:57.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Video with Peaceful & Relaxing Music 2019 - Duration: 5:30.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Oddly Satisfying Video with Peaceful & Relaxing Music 2019 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cinematic Orchestra & Choir on Yamaha Montage (Epic Beautiful Cinematic Music) Sound Demo (2019) - Duration: 7:43.

Cinematic Orchestra & Choir on Yamaha Montage (Epic Beautiful Cinematic Music) Sound Demo (2019)

For more infomation >> Cinematic Orchestra & Choir on Yamaha Montage (Epic Beautiful Cinematic Music) Sound Demo (2019) - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

اغنية تركية مشهورة رائعة الكل يبحث عنها - turkish music - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> اغنية تركية مشهورة رائعة الكل يبحث عنها - turkish music - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tasya - Payung Hitam [Official Music Video] - Duration: 7:05.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét