Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Music Jan 23 2018

Welcome to this meditation on forgiveness

Forgiveness is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven.

This meditation is about forgiving someone who hurt you.

Forgiveness can be a decision in a moment, a process of letting go, and a lifelong commitment

to releasing yourself from the prison of resentment and bitterness

That's right.

When people hurt you, it's painful, they inflicted pain on you.

But when you don't forgive, your pain becomes self-inflicted.

I know what it's like to be a prisoner of bitterness, resentment, anger, cynicism, and

sarcasm as a result of not forgiving.

I know because I grew up in Russia abused by the very people who were supposed to love

me.

I didn't know my father.

My mother told me regularly that she hated me and wanted me dead.

I was raped.

I had a miscarriage at 17.

After I got married and moved to America, I endured domestic violence for months until

police took me to a shelter.

I was homeless.

I got married last year and my IronMan husband filed for a divorce 4 months later calling

his bicycle My Other Wife I cheat on you with..

I know the pain of a broken heart.

I understand your pain.

I care about your pain.

I care about your heart.

I care about your mental health.

Not forgiving drugged me into a deep, dark depression.

That's why I'm here to tell you: forgive.

It's in your best interest.

Stop taking the poison of unforgiveness.

Set yourself free from bitterness.

Move on toward your beautiful future with a light heart.

That is why you need to consider forgiving.

How do you forgive?

You decide.

Make the decision today.

And then when grief comes and all the pain is stirred up by the negative memories again,

you forgive again.

And you go on.

You forgive by deciding.

Buy balloons and write each offender's name on a balloon, write on it the offense too,

and let the balloons go one at a time.

Cry.

Grieve.

Mourn.

So you can move on and be free.

Forgive.

Write a goodbye letter in your journal.

Close it once and for all.

You're moving on!

Remember to grieve.

Take some quiet time, be sad, acknowledge your losses and all your pain.

And then forgive.

Let go.

Set yourself free from prison of bitterness.

You deserve this emotional freedom.

You deserve authentic joy.

You deserve to have a light heart.

You deserve to live your life to the fullest.

Forgiving sets you free.

Forgive.

Forgiveness is a lifelong journey.

It's a decision to set people free From the debt of offense they owe you,

Issuing them an intentional debt-free decree.

The beneficiary of that decree though is not them -

It's your heart that experiences liberation From anger & bitterness as you no longer condemn,

So issue people the forgiveness decree with no hesitation.

Forgive people often, or daily or even hourly.

Decide to quit taking the resentment poisons.

Commit to letting go of grudges sincerely And move light-heartedly toward your new horizons.

Description:

Forgiveness can be a decision in a moment, a process of letting go, and a lifelong commitment

to releasing yourself from the prison of resentment and bitterness.

That's right.

When people hurt you, it's painful, they inflicted pain on you.

But when you don't forgive, your pain becomes self-inflicted.

More at annaszabo.com/forgiveness I know what it's like to be a prisoner of

bitterness, resentment, anger, cynicism, and sarcasm as a result of not forgiving.

I know because I grew up in Russia abused by the very people who were supposed to love

me.

I didn't know my father.

My mother told me regularly that she hated me and wanted me dead.

I was raped.

I had a miscarriage at 17.

After I got married and moved to America, I endured domestic violence for months until

police took me to a shelter.

I was homeless.

I got married last year and my IronMan husband filed for a divorce 4 months later calling

his bicycle My Other Wife I Cheat On You With.

I know the pain of a broken heart.

I understand your pain.

I care about your pain.

I care about your heart.

I care about your mental health.

Not forgiving drugged me into a deep, dark depression.

That's why I'm here to tell you: forgive.

It's in your best interest.

Stop taking the poison of unforgiveness.

Set yourself free from bitterness.

Move on toward your beautiful future with a light heart.

That is why you need to consider forgiving.

How do you forgive?

You decide.

Make the decision today.

And then when grief comes and all the pain is stirred up by the negative memories again,

you forgive again.

And you go on.

You forgive by deciding.

Buy balloons and write each offender's name on a balloon, write on it the offense too,

and let the balloons go one at a time.

Cry.

Grieve.

Mourn.

So you can move on and be free.

Forgive.

Write a goodbye letter in your journal.

Close it once and for all.

You're moving on!

Remember to grieve.

Take some quiet time, be sad, acknowledge your losses and all your pain.

And then forgive.

Let go.

Set yourself free from the prison of bitterness.

You deserve this emotional freedom.

You deserve authentic joy.

You deserve to have a light heart.

You deserve to live your life to the fullest.

Forgiving sets you free.

Forgive.

For more infomation >> Forgiveness Meditation For PTSD: How To Forgive [without Music, Spoken Word] by Anna Szabo - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

'Take Note Colorado' Helps Keep Music Education In Schools - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 'Take Note Colorado' Helps Keep Music Education In Schools - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

French Music Video Fletcher - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> French Music Video Fletcher - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Instrumental Gospel Jazz Music Collection with Nature | Smooth Jazz Gospel R&B, Soul, Funk Full HD - Duration: 1:02:27.

Instrumental Gospel Jazz Music Collection with Nature | Smooth Jazz Gospel R&B, Soul, Funk Full HD

For more infomation >> Instrumental Gospel Jazz Music Collection with Nature | Smooth Jazz Gospel R&B, Soul, Funk Full HD - Duration: 1:02:27.

-------------------------------------------

WOW! Fildan Ngerock Banget Nyanyi Hikayat Cinta | RUSSIAN REACT TO INDONESIAN MUSIC VIDEO - Duration: 9:37.

Hello Friend

We used to look already "Hicayat Cinta", but now I see another version

You recommended me her

Thank you very much for your recommendation. Let's see it

I liked her very much In her fire was in the end ... :) As if at a rock concert

I liked her most of all

So...

Starts singing

The voice is felt.

Fieldan great done

And where did the guitar come from? He was without a guitar at first

The fire is steep I like this rock version

Now she will start singing

It's a very cool song.

I like Delightfully

That's cool He, incidentally, in a leather suit

Before that, I never saw him in it Maybe there will be something associated with fire

Maybe there will be something fire-bound

People sing.

Sing along

"I'm going up to the tops I can do everything "

Very nice song

It is wonderful I heard this song only 1 time

And she already remembered me

Aah ...

I was written before it is translated

Something is connected with love "Love story".

Exactly!

So...

Solo?

At them it is obviously better it turns out :)

It's a quiet solo.

Not fast :)

This dude looks like Ozzy Osborne

Or the driver in the Simpsons He had the same hairstyle was

Very cool Fire! As if the New Year

Oh, he moved a little

It seems to me that Fieldan too, the guitar will fire

Something like a group "Lord" for Eurovision Song Contest

They have the same fire from a guitar shot

It is very cool

I want to sleep a little Too late.

In Moscow night But here's a cool song! Do not sleep! :)

It is impossible to sleep when such a cool song :)

He even sweated a little

Now probably will be steep moment

Aah ...

The camera touched the microphone ...

Wow :)

I love the moment when he sings "Oooh. Ooh!"

ABOUT!

The microphone stand has fallen ...

Soon will be the very moment!

Something happened with the microphone.

He fell then

So.

Something brakes video

In. This is an excellent moment

Here he sings a little differently ... Last time was generally adorably

Now, too good, but differently

Very cool.

Magically The fire is beautiful.

Sparkles sparkle.

Sparkling flashlights :)

Good singer

Her ...

Solo...

Rock...

cool

Excellent singing and playing

Well done

Yes.

The song is very steep She narrates about the hero

Hero: "I overcame myself.

I passed all the obstacles I'm super cool! "

Thanks for viewing, friends. Thank you for commenting

Thank you for advising

Thanks for the recommendation new videos

Write again.

I'll be happy to wait :)

See you :)

For more infomation >> WOW! Fildan Ngerock Banget Nyanyi Hikayat Cinta | RUSSIAN REACT TO INDONESIAN MUSIC VIDEO - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Blues Guitar - Monday Blues - Full Album (1 Hour of Guitar Blues Music Video) - Duration: 2:02:56.

Title: Blues Guitar - Monday Blues - Full Album (1 Hour of Guitar Blues Music Video)

For more infomation >> Blues Guitar - Monday Blues - Full Album (1 Hour of Guitar Blues Music Video) - Duration: 2:02:56.

-------------------------------------------

NOTORIOUS HOOD-【暫時停止呼吸】$top Breathing official Music Video - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> NOTORIOUS HOOD-【暫時停止呼吸】$top Breathing official Music Video - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bike Music Mix 2018 #23 - New Bike Music Mix 2018 | RealReal Mix Songs 2018 - Duration: 5:08.

Bike Music Mix 2018 #23

For more infomation >> Bike Music Mix 2018 #23 - New Bike Music Mix 2018 | RealReal Mix Songs 2018 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Shinnobu - Gregorian Recordare (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Shinnobu - Gregorian Recordare (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Itro &Tobu - Cloud 9 NCS #top best of music 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Itro &Tobu - Cloud 9 NCS #top best of music 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Music teacher accused of child molestation granted bond - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Music teacher accused of child molestation granted bond - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Ukulele Background Music for Videos I Mostly Instrumental I No Copyright Music - Duration: 30:04.

» Happy Ukulele Background Music «

Presented by MrSnooze

For more infomation >> Happy Ukulele Background Music for Videos I Mostly Instrumental I No Copyright Music - Duration: 30:04.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF EDM ! A TIME TO LET IT GO & FADING LOVE ! HOA BUI MUSIC - Duration: 42:58.

For more infomation >> BEST OF EDM ! A TIME TO LET IT GO & FADING LOVE ! HOA BUI MUSIC - Duration: 42:58.

-------------------------------------------

Making Music in the Library: Students Print a 6-String Violin - Duration: 3:37.

♪ (music) ♪

The violin is the perfect instrument, the perfect gateway for

the music that you feel to go and be translated into the audience.

Its projection is incredible. The range of sounds is incredible.

When I was conceiving this new instrument, I didn't want it

to be an imitation.

I wanted it to be very different.

"The Dharma at Big Sur" is written by a composer named John Adams,

one of the greatest composers in the world at the moment.

I had never heard anything like it.

This one required a six string electric violin.

So I decided to make it.

♪ (music) ♪

When a student walks into a library,

they're searching for something.

When you have these different machines with these different ideas,

who knows what can happen.

>> The most traditional sense of the library is the space with books.

The generations that we know serve, have very different expectations.

It's important then to transform this space, as into really take stock

of what they need and how they learn.

Spaces like this in here, in the Foundry, I think are very inspirational spaces.

Changing the user from being a consumer only of information

to a creator of knowledge.

>> When I first met Daniel, I knew he was the one who was

gonna help me out, figure out how to make this.

>> I was working at the Foundry.

Sean came in. He wanted to make a six string violin

to play this piece. I was like, "Oh, what's your background?"

He's like, "I'm a violinist." I was like, "You're crazy!"

>> We sat down in the Foundry and we started designing.

I wanted someone to take this project past just a violin.

Rebecca, she's been the sculpting artist.

>> They looked for opportunities to work together and solve problems.

All these various people came together in a way that he might not have

planned or expected, but happened because of the space like this.

♪ (playing violin) ♪

>> I made it, and I can feel that when I hold it.

I can feel that it's been made.

I can feel Daniel's hard work, and I can feel Rebecca's hard work

that's gone into this instrument.

So I feel like I'm not even playing a violin anymore.

It's something different.

>> We've always been in the business of preparing students with lifelong skills

and to be entrepreneurs in an economy that enables and allows and

almost demands that now.

♪ (playing violin) ♪

>> This, I feel, is a piece of art.

My whole idea of what the music world can look like,

what my career is going to look like, has changed drastically.

Without the access to the Foundry, none of this would have happened.

I could not have done this without UT.

>> Every generation refreshes our thinking about what libraries should be.

And if we don't do that, I think we will become irrelevant.

Students graduate into an economy of imagination.

And that makes the profession, as well as libraries such an

exciting place to be, as we rethink what it is we need to be

for the next generation.

♪ (playing violin) ♪

For more infomation >> Making Music in the Library: Students Print a 6-String Violin - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

2017 FAVOURITES // books, music, films, etc! [CC] - Duration: 11:40.

I was thinking it really hadn't been that long since I last put up a video

and then I pulled out my camera and it was covered in dust so I guess that's pretty

telling. what is time? who knows, not me. hello

everybody, so in an effort to give myself less work and less old outdated videos

to catch up with I've decided to combine my 2017 favorites video and 2017

favorites books video. I'm gonna start with music because that's the closest

thing to me currently. I have two favorite albums of 2017 and they are by

probably my two favorite artists. two of the only people I actually listen to.

the first one is Kesha. This is rainbow by Kesha which is an incredible female

empowerment album that I--me and all of my friends listen to constantly. one of the

best friends got me tickets to see Kesha in July in Long Island and I'm pumped.

so definitely one of my favorite albums of last year. favorite songs are probably

hymn and rainbow I listen to them daily so amazing album. my second favorite

album of last year was stars there is no love in fluorescent light. I've been

listening to stars for probably about 11 years now maybe longer. they're my favorite

band of all time. on this album I have so many favorites.

I loved fluorescent light, I love we called it love, alone, privilege. I loved

it all basically. this is a wonderful album, really soothing. I love listening

to it on vinyl especially. yeah, those are my two favorite albums of last year. I

don't listen to a ton of music but if I were to name two favorite artists, it'd be

Kesha and Stars, so relevant and they put both put albums last year for the first

time in a few years so that was really wonderful for me. my next favorites are

my two favorite films of 2017 which the first one is Lady Bird starring directed

by Greta Gerwig, starring Saoirse Ronan, obviously. Saoirse Ronan is one of my

favorite actors of all time. I have been following her career religiously for a

very long time. I love her so much. the film is an incredible story of

relationship between a mother and a daughter, a daughter who wants to break

free from the life that she's known for her whole life and explore different

side of herself and kind of that manipulative relationship that mothers

and daughters tend to have. it's a really, really great.

I recommend it. so happy Saoirse won the Golden Globe.

I'm so proud. a second favourite film or my other favorite film is The Big Sick, which is

hilarious. if you didn't hear about The Big Sick, it is the story of a Middle

Eastern guy dating a white girl and shortly into their relationship the girl

is sent to the hospital and falls into a coma. her parents come

and they've never met the guy before cause they've only been dating for a little bit of

time and they'd actually recently broken up and we're in kind of weird

terms but it's actually the story of the director and main actor in the films

like that's it's their love story and it's very strange and very very funny

and I super recommend it if you haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. two

random favorites before I get into the books first one is my KeepCup. I've

talked about Keepcups in the past but I finally got a glass one which I love way

more than I love the plastic one. it doesn't hold any sort of flavors.

sometimes I could really only use my other keep cup for coffee because it had a

coffee taste. it was made of plastic so it kind of always lingered coffee taste

which is fine because that's normally what I use it for, but this is glass.

better for the environment also just like more satisfying to hold. also it's

smaller than my other one and I never finish large drinks so this is more

useful anyway. and one makeup item is pretty much the only new makeup item I

bought in the year of 2017 and it's the modern renaissance palette by I feel like

people say this differently, anastasia beverly hills. it's a makeup

palette looks like this you can tell which colors i use, like this one, I use

this one for my eyebrows, whatever. cruelty-free, just great colors. I love

all the like red tones and pink tones it's pretty much the only makeup I use.

no, the only eye shadow I use, not the only makeup I use, let's be real. and on

to the books! I'm like breezing through this really quickly because I know that

everyone has already seen a thousand 2017 favorites videos and no one wants

to watch me talk about anything for that long, so whatever. I had a lot of like

runners-up for favorite books. I loved how to make a wish by Ashley herring

Blake, Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali, you bring the distant near by

Mitali Perkins, human acts by Han Kang was amazing. they're just so so many that

I could talk about. I read 103 books last year, so I was pretty busy when it comes

to reading. these are my top five. they're the five that I feel like I think about

the most, that I recommend the most and that have stuck with me the most. not

necessarily the best books I read but some of them are but yeah. coming in at

number five I have The Mothers by Brit Bennett. I actually got to meet Brit Bennett

recently which was amazing. it's a story of a girl who has to make the

decision to have an abortion and how that decision affects her life. the story

about family and taking care of family and it's all told from... it opens every

chapter with kind of a Greek chorus from the mothers or the elders of this

african-american San Diego community. it's so good, I think about it often.

great story of women. the women in this story are really powerful. the men are

also written really well which I know sometimes when a story is so heavily

focused on women, the men suffer, but great characterization. Loved this book.

I can't wait for Brit Bennett's next book because this was her debut and it was

amazing. next up we have the book that I most saw myself in I feel like in 2017

and that's a Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert

I assume it's Colbert because that's how Stephen Colbert says his name, could be

Colbert. this is another family focus story. it's a story of a girl named

Suzette who goes to boarding school and while she's at boarding school she comes

out to herself as queer. she's not quite sure on terms yet. I felt very strongly

about her representation and like the way she felt about her sexuality was a

little how I felt about my sexuality. I identify as pansexual, she identifies as bisexual

I think by the end of book, but it's very similar to me. and her brother-- her and

her brother are very close. they're technically half siblings but they're

also a multiracial, multicultural family. her brother and his father are Jewish.

Comes in...and they married into her family which is black. her brother has bipolar

disorder and it really affects his life and the reason

she goes away for a while is because of that and we come back into his life and

we see how he's dealing with it and the story just unfolds. It's a lot about

sexuality, a lot about the accepting of other people and different cultures and

ableism and a lot of discussion on ableism as one other characters is deaf

and or partially deaf and it's just it's so good. like, so many little things make

it wonderful and I love it. I recommend it all of the time now. one of my

favorite YA books. I really want to reread it actually. number three on my

list is We Are Okay by Nina Lacour. honestly one of the most beautifully

written books I've ever read. I loved this book so much. it's a story of a

queer girl who deals with a huge incident in her family and she goes up

to start a freshman year at school. she's from California goes all the way to

upstate New York and this story takes place during her winter break where she

stays on campus but everyone else is gone. it takes place in this really cold,

barren landscape of upstate New York, college campus where no one else is.

there such an evocative setting and really gives you the feel of what

she's going through. and it also deals with her relationship

with her best friend / someone she has had more of a relationship with. another

story with really strong family ties, queer, wonderful, beautifully written and

just a really powerful setting. my second favorite book of 2017 was Homegoing by

Yaa Gyasi. this actually came out in 2016 in the US, but 17 in the UK which is

where this beautiful color cover is from. I adore it.

homegoing is a multi-generational story which I found that I loved in 2017. I

loved stories about families throughout history. this is like a hundred years of

generations, like seven generations following our initial two characters

which are two half-siblings in Ghana. one of them is sold into slavery and one of

them marries a white... is married off to a white man in Ghana and it just follows

their stories. following that each chapter is another

descendant of one of the initial two sisters and it

goes back and forth up until modern day and I just love it. it's a story of

racism in America and like the the core of it and the history of it how it

affects throughout time, how it is affected black men and women and all

genders, and it's so this is another debut cannot wait for a second book. so

excited about her. yeah, I really recommend this if you're looking... if

you're also someone who reads more YA and looking to branch into more

contemporary literature, I really recommend this, it's incredible. and no

one is surprised that my favorite book of last year was Strange the Dreamer by

Laini Taylor. I am a die-hard Laini Taylor fan, Lazlo strange is everything

to me. her writing is beautiful and lyrical and

I absolutely love it. this is story for people who love reading and love books

and love exploring different worlds through those books and it's so good.

it's such a wonderful fantasy story and I found that I've fallen out of love

with fantasy. I have not been into most fantasy I've read recently, but this is

definitely an exception. it's incredible. I'm eagerly anticipated this sequel. it

was supposed to be a standalone, she ended up writing too much and made it a

duology which is fine maybe because I want more Lazlo. it's a story of a city

that goes missing from time and memory and a boy who wants to find what took

place there, who was there, the stories of the people there, and it's just so good.

if I haven't convinced you to read this by now, like, I probably never will so I

accept that and am moving forward with my life but I seriously think you should

pick it up. and those are my top 5 favorite books. those are my favorites in

general. I do have one other like personal favorite. um I came out in the

year 2017. I came out as pansexual and it has been such a relief. I didn't realize

that it was a weight on me, not telling people, but I started coming out in

January last year and I spent the rest of the year and will spend the rest of

my life coming out, but I've gotten so much positive feedback from people in my

life from the internet and from just everyone which I'm very lucky and very

fortunate with that and I don't take that for granted for a second but it's been

incredible. I love being out, love being a part of the queer community

more openly, and actively, and yeah. I also get to have like, really gay

photoshoots with my girlfriend and like, who could want more than that?

and that's all for me! I'm sure I have loads of other favorites. I might

actually do like a more updated favorites coming up soon because they do

a few things that I got either for Christmas or since 2017 that I know that

I've already incorporated heavily it's my life. I will want to talk about more

things. I do want to get back into making videos. I've been so busy with like a

busy social life which was never happened to me before but that's why

I've been away. thank you for sticking around and thank you for your patience.

let me know what your favorites books, films, music, whatever of 2017 were

or even since then down below, and I'll see you real soon.

have a wonderful day

For more infomation >> 2017 FAVOURITES // books, music, films, etc! [CC] - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

After All These Years-Bethel Music-Full Album with lyrics/translator - Duration: 48:49.

You're here,

With the grace of the Saviour

With the heart of the Father

You're all we need

You're here

With the hands of the Healer

With the power of Your Spirit

You're all we need

At the mention of Your Name

Every chain will break

I know everything will change

Jesus,

Just the whisper of Your Name

Will silence wind and waves

At the mention of Your Name

You're here

You're the Provider

All I've ever needed

Jesus, You supply

You're here

Wonder-working power

Everything You breathe on

Coming back to life

At the mention of Your Name

Every chain will break

I know everything will change

Jesus,

just the whisper of Your Name

Will silence wind and waves

At the mention of Your Name

You are my strength

You are my anchor

And You never fail

You are my hope

You will deliver

Emmanuel

You are my strength

You are my anchor

And You never fail

You are my hope

You will deliver

Emmanuel!

Emmanuel

At the mention of Your Name

Every chain will break

I know everything will change

Jesus,

just the whisper of Your Name

Will silence wind and waves

At the mention of Your Name!

Just a mention oohh!

Just a whisper oohh!

You're just a breath away!

You're just a breath away!

Jesus....

You're my constant; in the chaos

You're my compass; when the road is long

You're my portion; never failing

For me, only Jesus

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

The riches of this world

Could never satisfy

Let my heart want for only You

You're my center; should I wander

You're my future; and You redeem my past

Every moment; and then forever

For me, only Jesus

For me, only Jesus

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

The riches of this world

Could never satisfy

Let my heart want for only You

Oh Jesus

Let my heart want for only You

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me; only Jesus

For me, for me,for me.....

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

The riches of this world

Could never satisfy

Let my heart want for only You

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

Let my heart want for nothing

But You, just You

The riches of this world

Could never satisfy

Let my heart want for only You

Oh Jesus!

Let my heart want for only you....

I get caught up

In all these petty things

Losing sight of what matters to You

But then You come

And take me by the hand

You say, "Come up here with me"

And then my feet came off the ground

You lifted me above the clouds

As I look down the whole world seemed so small

Past the stars through space and time

And I forget what's left behind

As I'm surrounded by these grander things

Up here in perfect harmony

You're orchestrating galaxies

They're lighting up as far as I can see

The majesty

The mystery

Your gravity

Pulls me close to You

And I can breathe again

Here with You

There's nothing more to say

And it's clear what matters to You

Woah-ohh ... oh-ohh-ohhh

Woah-ohh ... oh-ohh-ohhh

Sovereign,High above it all

Sovereign You are

And I can rest

'Cause it's all in Your hands

Sovereign You are

Sovereign,High above it all

Sovereign You are

And I can rest

'Cause it's all in Your hands

Sovereign You are

For more infomation >> After All These Years-Bethel Music-Full Album with lyrics/translator - Duration: 48:49.

-------------------------------------------

Car Music Mix 2018 - Best Remixes Of EDM Popular Songs - Best Electro House Bass Boosted Songs - Duration: 55:25.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Car Music Mix 2018 - Best Remixes Of EDM Popular Songs - Best Electro House Bass Boosted Songs - Duration: 55:25.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 - Music On - Como Me Ves (CZ TITULKY) - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 - Music On - Como Me Ves (CZ TITULKY) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

With You ! Cover Thu Ha - Master DJ Le Dong! Hoa Bui Music - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> With You ! Cover Thu Ha - Master DJ Le Dong! Hoa Bui Music - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nessly vs Poptart : talks new music, collaborating with Canadian artist and more. - Duration: 8:50.

Title of the interview : Nessly throws shots at Poptart

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét