Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily but Nov 29 2017

Haii youtube!

I'm here with meow she wont stay for long

Enjoy

Here are the stuff

We are coming to the house!

Ok we are not gonna talk anymore.

For more infomation >> Short video but a tour Enjoy! (kavra roleplay area) - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

The ATM May Be Real, But Make Sure To Give The Card Slot A Tug - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> The ATM May Be Real, But Make Sure To Give The Card Slot A Tug - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Stepping out in faith- not easy but worth it! - Duration: 8:58.

it won't be easy but I can promise you it will be worth it coming up next

hey everyone welcome to Wednesday's with crystal I'm crystal Sparks it is the

week after Thanksgiving I hope you had a great time with your family and your

friends and wherever this video finds you I'm so glad that you are here on my

channel every week on Wednesday I put out a new video and my whole channels

goal is this one thing is to help grow your faith and to help equip you to

accomplish your dreams and your goals hey so I want to talk to you today it's

not always gonna be easy but I can promise you it will always be worth it

you know every time that I've done something big for God it's never been

easy in fact I will tell you this at the moment that I say yes it's like

everything goes crazy and I start to question myself

you think about Peter whenever Jesus beckons him to come out on the water it

says that the very minute his feet hit the water he began to look at the wind

in the waves it's like he thought well goodness if I step out to walk on water

to Jesus then that must mean that the circumstance is going to get better but

I found that often our circumstances are gonna go in the opposite direction of

where God's taking us why the enemy is always gonna use what's around us to try

to keep us from where God's taking us you know whenever I first got asked to

speak I remember I was absolutely terrified I was so scared and I stood up

there that first time and I remember I opened up my mouth and I didn't even

know if words we're gonna come out I was so scared and you know what happened

right after it doesn't speak in that first time I got my next invite to

preach and you know what the next time it was just as scary and I think

sometimes we think if God's called us to it then the beers gonna go away that

it's gonna get easier and although I will say that said some things do get

easier with time I don't think that it ever gets easy necessarily there's

always gonna be circumstances there's always gonna be things and it's not

always gonna be easy but God's promises in his word that it will always be worth

it you know I love reading Paul's letters in the New Testament and I love

that he writes here in 2nd Corinthians chapter 11 verse 25 he says three times

I was beaten with rods once I was stoned and he's not talking about drugs

he says three times I suffered shipwreck a night and day I have been in the deep

and what I think is interesting here is Paul's letting the people know I've done

a lot of great things for God but it's not because my life was easy it's not

because I'm less busy than anybody else it wasn't because everything was handed

to me on a silver platter I remember there was one time I was

talking to a lady after church and she said you know there's so much I would do

for God but my life is just so busy I don't have time and I thought about this

and I thought how easy it is for us to buy into the sly because for some reason

in our mind we think the people that do great things for God must not be very

busy they must have not have both schedules like I have they must not have

big agendas with lots to do in kids and sports no the truth is they're just as

busy as you in fact I would say they're probably busier but they've made this

one determination is that God's gonna do something beautiful with their life and

they understand that it might not be easy to serve every Sunday it might not

be easy to give time to your local community it might not be easy but

they've decided this it will always be worth it so many times in our lives we

feel like everything in our world has to line up before we step out and do it but

the truth is that it's called a step of faith because it's going to defy logic

if it didn't defy logic it would say a step of common sense right it doesn't

take faith to walk across your house from the living room to the kitchen why

because you know logically there's nothing there that will hurt you it's a

step of faith when you know that the circumstances are adverse and that you

could be overcome pause letting us know here that he's

gone through some really big difficulties he says three times he

suffered a shipwreck what I think is interesting is that the Bible really

only tells us about one and that's in the book of Acts it tells us about how

he was shipwrecked but just think about this Paul lets us know three times he

was shipwrecked and yet he survived this would be the same as us getting on three

separate planes that all went down and yet we live I mean that is some really

big adversity he says a night and a day I've

spent in a deep the phrase there in the deep is the Greek word basis and that

word basically means in the deepest of the part of the sea so in other words

he's saying I was in a place where it seemed like there was absolutely no hope

and I wasn't there just for a moment but he says I was there for an entire night

an entire day in other words I was in a place where I was completely forgotten

by man it looked like my situation was going to take me under there was no

light to be found and yet God still found him he said in

other words I've gone through really unlucky breaks I've gone through times

of being in the darkness and feeling like nobody's gonna be able to find me

and yet God still knew how to make something great come out of my not good

see Paul's letting us know it even a 24-hour period treading water and the

deepest darkest place of the sea could not make the enemy forfeit the good

things that God has and I want to tell you in your own life that yes it may be

hard but you know what it is always gonna be worth it don't quit when times

get hard in fact when times get hard you've got to begin to have a greater

determination than ever before you know when I pick up my Bible and I read so

much of it about from Paul in the New Testament I think what would have

happened if Paul would have quit what would it happen if on the first

shipwreck he thought well I guess it's just not worth it and we would have

never had Romans if you thought well I guess there's just no hope for me we

would have never had first and second Corinthians if you would have said well

I guess it's just too hard then we wouldn't have Ephesians I want to tell

you that your life is leaving a story for other people to read and if you quit

what are they gonna pick up whose story are they gonna pick up to tell them that

they can make it whose story is it that's gonna inspire them to keep

fighting for their dreams friend let me tell you it's so much more than just

about you see Paul had a determination on the inside because he knew that it

might not be easy but he knew in the end that

God was gonna make it all worth it I want to announce this over you that you

are not defeated other people may have dropped out of sight and they didn't

survive you know Paul didn't talk about any of

the other people that parish in those shipwrecks he just kept his eyes focused

on Jesus and the same is true for you maybe you started after your goals and

two seemed like tons of people were going with you you had a group of people

they were all determined and now it seems like one after another they're

dropping off but Fran let me just tell you I want to announce over you that you

just keep keep keep your eyes on Jesus and that I'll tell you this that the

greatest and get back on the enemy that you can have is to keep fighting to keep

pressing to not give up when times get hard God's power has enabled you to

overcome this far and he's not going to let you down now yes it may be hard but

I can tell you at the end of this it will be worth it so hey did you get

something out of that video today I hope you did I love spending time with you

every single week let's be like Paul let's be able to say at the end of our

life yeah we've been through a lot of hard times but this one thing we know to

be true that it was worth it hey thank you so much for watching if you'll do me

a favor be sure and subscribe give this video a thumbs up and hey if you didn't

already know I just released my book and if you haven't already gotten a copy I

would love for you to get it and the book is called happily even after and

it's about a living life on the other side of insecurity it has been so

amazing here all the incredible testimonies have been coming in about

people's lives being changed through this book and I would love to be able to

share that with you I have the link down below to the Amazon store I would love

for you to get one get a copy for you and a girlfriend I actually wrote this

in a great way where you can grab a group of friends together and go through

it week by week for six weeks and you guys all overcome insecurity together

it's a really great way to begin to grow together in Christ and with each other

so hey thank you so much for watching share this video with your friends and

family and let's do something awesome for got this week

For more infomation >> Stepping out in faith- not easy but worth it! - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

K1 Fiance Visa But Don't Speak the Same Language - Duration: 2:14.

Me and my fiance I've met in person but we communicate through translation apps man

those translation apps are getting good nowadays okay so on our phone or

computer she speaks Chinese but no English well we have trouble getting a

fiance visa. Okay well technically there's no

requirement that you speak the same language but the reality is the

adjudicator is looking to determine or be convinced that you have a legitimate

relationship and so you know we all heard the old cliche that communication

is the most important thing in a marriage and and I called it cliche but

my experience is of course that is true so and and we all generally recognize

that so you're gonna have a little bit of an uphill fight here if you if your

fiance speaks no English and you I assume speak no Chinese yeah it's gonna

be a little tougher does that automatically disqualify you know again

it goes back to what we always say they're gonna look at the totality of

the situation you know your evidence all of your evidence so it's not an

automatic disqualifier but it is I would call it a red flag because you know Gee

and you know it you know how are you gonna convince a person that you have

this this deep legitimate relationship when you don't even speak the same

language again the translation tools have gotten a lot better but but still

you're gonna have a little bit of uphill battle is is what I would say it can it

be done absolutely has it been done absolutely but you need to make sure the

rest of your case is airtight and you need to be ready to explain to the

interviewer how it is that you are conducting this relationship when you

can't speak the same language. I know when I went to the interview with my

wife that's one of the first things they asked as how we communicate? how often we

communicate? you know and in what forms of media we use to communicate? and so

that's one of the first things they ask in the interview.

For more infomation >> K1 Fiance Visa But Don't Speak the Same Language - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Maid ED but in a Midi converter - Duration: 1:28.

Paraparaparapapapara paparapa end my life COMMUNICATION

pARapaRAPARapapara ?????????????????????????

*voices of the damned singing*

Fucking piano noises

Rip Vocals

The void beckons

For more infomation >> Dragon Maid ED but in a Midi converter - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog: I'm going to Dubai, but I'm sad! Ma duc in Dubai, dar sunt trist! - Duration: 9:18.

Auch! My ass!

OMG! We were so close to crash!

Salaam Aleikum!

What's up, guys?

I'm doing fine!

I'm preparing for the next adventure

and I want to show you where I'm going,

what I'm doing there, how expensive is,

for the beginning...

Just small things, for start.

So, let's not waste time, and get to work!

For the beginning, I want to tell you that

I will go in Dubai

Do you see here, yes? Is Dubai!

On December 2

fly with WizzAir

and the ticket I bought on September 5.

and I paid, as you can see, 202 euros.

I bought the ticket from Momondo on sales.

After I bought the plane ticket

I searched for accommodation.

Let me show you, what accommodation have I found.

I book from Booking

accommodation at an hostel

Backpaker 16

and for 7 nights with breakfast in a mixed dorm with 6 beddes

I paid 504AED

This mean 117 euros.

So, for the flyght + accommodation, I paid, 202eur+117eur=319 euros!!

What I will do there?!

Let's see!

I thought I'd go to Yas Waterworld

This is an amazing water park from Abu Dhabi

and I bought the ticket online

at the price of 301AED

for 2 day, 2 parks

because I'm not going just to water park, but also to Ferrari World!

where I will ride with the faster roller coaster in the world!!

It will be cool, right!

You can not wait to see something like that, not?

I don't know about you but I can not wait to go there!

What else I will do?

I will go to a Desert Safari.

For which I paid 110 AED

After that, I will go

to Musandam Tour Dibba, a boat tour.

for which I paid 135 AED.

These are the activities for four days

which I allready paid

But there I will go to many other places.

For example, I will go to Global Village

I will go to Dubai Gardens

Of course, in the evening I will be at the mall.

at the Dubai Fountains

Anyway, I will do many interesting things

and you will be besides me

on this journey

and you will see Dubai through my eyes!

I was allready in Dubai.

It's not my first time!

It's my third time, can I say.

I've been there once, just like that, for a week.

Then, I was for two times, just for one night, when I had a layover.

And now is my third time.

I know Dubai very well.

So, everything will be alright and I will show you many interesting things from there!

Although the trip will be between 02 and 09 Dec

you will see the vlogs starting with

Dec. 12, I think

Because I will not take the laptop with me in Dubai

I will not waste my time with editing and posting

When I travel

I just travel!

I having fun!

I don't have time to work, so to speak!

After I will come back, I will start posting

and you will see how the things are in Dubai!

Until then, if you have questions, recommendations, anything else

just leave a comment below and we will discuss togheter.

If you're wondering why I'm going to Dubai for the third time

I will tell right now.

Because I had to go with someone

with a girl!

For her I choose this trip

because in Dec. 6, is her birthday

and I want her to have an amazing birthday

But life happened, as usual!

Plans have changed!

She find a new job

and had to go there

and that's why, I must go alone!

That's why, you don't see me more enthusiastic because I go to Dubai

Because I was not going to Dubai to see Dubai but to show her Dubai!

To be togheter and so on...

Anyway, this is life! But we are going further!

and will see what life has to offer us!

Until next vlog about Dubai

where I will show you

what I have in my backpak.

I say to you: Peace be with you!

Salaam! xoxo

I live my life to the fullest!

Dune Bashing!

I have a crazy girl, besides my!

This guy want to kill us or what?!

Just this, and worth all the money! I don't need something else!

For more infomation >> Vlog: I'm going to Dubai, but I'm sad! Ma duc in Dubai, dar sunt trist! - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kellyanne Conway Clearly Broke The Law, But Will She Be Prosecuted? - Duration: 4:03.

Last week during an appearance on Fox & Friends on Fox News, White House Counselor, Kellyanne

Conway, clearly violated the law.

Specifically, the law that she broke was the Hatch Act that forbids members of the White

House, members of the current administration, from going out in their official capacity,

and engaging in political activity, specifically endorsing or attacking certain candidates.

Here's what happened with Kellyanne Conway.

She goes on Fox & Friends last week to talk about the tax reform package being proposed

by Republicans.

During her response about tax cuts, she decides to go off the rails and starts attacking Doug

Jones, the Democratic Senate candidate in the State of Alabama.

She did this while being identified as a White House counselor, she did it while being interviewed

in front of the White House, so in all regards, she was acting as an official representative

of the Donald Trump administration, and therefore, engaging in those kinds of political attacks

against Doug Jones in favor of Roy Moore, she had violated the Hatch Act, which is a

prosecutorial offense.

Now, will she be prosecuted, is the question?

The Office of Special Counsel within the White House is certainly, probably not going to

prosecute her, but this just goes to show you how many laws people within this administration

seem to break on a near constant basis, that nobody pays attention to.

During the Bush administration, Karl Rove, clearly violated the Hatch Act using White

House computers to send out campaign emails, again, clear violation.

He was never prosecuted, nothing ever happened with that, so we have no reason to think that

anything different will happen to Kellyanne Conway.

But we also know that Donald Trump is out there endorsing specific products, like Fox

News over CNN.

His family is out there plugging their goods on national TV, while acting as representatives

of the White House, which also is against the law.

Kellyanne Conway is also guilty of doing that, from the time when she came on Fox & Friends

and said, "Go buy Ivanka's stuff."

That's illegal.

You know, I think if a lot of people paid a little bit more attention to some of the

things going in this White House, you would begin to see how many times these morons sitting

in the Oval Office continuously break the law.

Why?

Because they don't know it.

That's what happens when you put in a complete numbskull in the White House, who has no political

experience, no legal experience, and no knowledge of the US government whatsoever.

Not saying that gives him a free pass, but I'm saying, Yeah, we can expect these kinds

of things when you put an idiot in the White House, and that's exactly what we're seeing

today.

That does not give them a free pass, that does not mean that these things should not

be investigated and potentially prosecuted.

I for one think that every minor infraction that takes place should be investigated, and

if it turns out that Kellyanne Conway is guilty of violating the Hatch Act, which all of the

evidence says yes, she is, she needs to be removed from office and put in front of a

criminal trial.

We have laws in place in this country for a reason, and if those at the top aren't going

to follow them, how in the hell do they expect those of us on the bottom to follow them as

well?

You gotta lead by example, and that's something that this White House, this administration,

and Kellyanne Conway herself, simply don't understand.

For more infomation >> Kellyanne Conway Clearly Broke The Law, But Will She Be Prosecuted? - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Crusades Against Slave Trade in Libya, but Knew About It for Years - Duration: 15:40.

EDDIE CONWAY: Welcome to The Real News.

I'm Eddie Conway coming to you from Baltimore.

Recently, I have been looking at the conditions of black Africans along the northern African

continent.

We looked at Mauritania, we looked at the Sudan, we did not look at Libya because we

did not have enough expertise on it.

Now, joining me today is Glen Ford, the executive editor of the Black Agenda Report who is thoroughly

aware of what's going on over there and I'm asking him to share some of that information

with us.

Glen Ford, thanks for joining me.

GLEN FORD: Thanks for having me, Eddie.

EDDIE CONWAY: Can you give us a little understanding of what's happening in Libya, in northern

Africa, and so on, and who's behind it?

GLEN FORD: Well, you know, this story really strains the limits of vocabulary and especially

the limits of polite vocabulary if we're going to describe the behavior of the people that

the United States has put into power at two ends of the African continent.

At the far northern end of the continent in Libya, the Islamist militias that the U.S.

acted as an air force for and bombed into power back in 2011 with the attack on the

Gaddafi government.

The CNN news operation now reports that in Libya, in the areas controlled by these Jihadist

factions, which are represented by one of several governments in Libya that the price

of an African on the option block is about $400.

That's what you can buy an African for.

But we should remember that it was CNN that six years ago during the assault on Libya

that was embedded with the same militias, especially the militia from Misrata that was

openly slaughtering black Libyans and slaughtering sub-Saharan African immigrant workers and

they were doing that right under CNN's nose, and CNN said not a mumbling word about it.

These militias were engaged in a very open racist campaign.

Finally, the Wall Street Journal, of all people, made a report on how the rebels were exterminating

and wiping off the face of the map the all black city of Tawergha.

That's a city of about 40,000 people.

That city was wiped off the face of the Earth.

It's inhabitants were either killed or imprisoned and dispersed throughout Libya by these same

militias that CNN had been embedded with and after the victory of the Gaddafi governments,

these same militias, now organized as one of the two or three governments in Libya,

proceeded to enslave those Africans, those black Libyans and sub-Saharan Africans that

survived the war.

Then to also sell into slavery those Africans who were traveling or trying to travel through

Libya to get on boats across the Mediterranean to resettle in Europe that rump government

that controls western Libya was very embarrassed at the CNN report.

They then put out a call to the African Union and they asked the African Union for money

so that they could do something with the many tens of thousands of black Africans that they

were holding in detention in Libya.

Apparently those are some of the people who were being sold at auction, that is they were

put in detention camps and some of them are now being sold.

The so-called Libyan government says, well, it doesn't have enough money to do anything

with them.

It's kind of like an excuse for why they're selling them into slavery.

Who then steps forward to say, "Well, we'll provide sanctuary"?

None other than the U.S.-backed government of Rwanda.

A government which under Paul Kagame, whose made himself virtually president for life,

has been implicated by the United States as being largely responsible for the death of

six million Congolese, and also there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Rwandans

who are in exile.

They need sanctuary but because Kagame is so tight with the United States government

and with the British and the French, it is very difficult for Rwandan exiles to find

sanctuary in the West.

Here we have Rwanda, who is responsible largely for the biggest genocide since World War II

now being ... trying to present itself as a savior.

The connecting link between Libya and Rwanda is of course, the United States, which backs

both governments and the connecting link of course, is also the U.S. corporate media,

which does not report on the slaughter and the persecution of people by these U.S.-backed

governments until most of them are dead.

EDDIE CONWAY: I was just thinking of another link also between the two.

The French government, which played a real serious role in the destruction of Gaddafi's

government and the destruction of Libya itself as a country, falling right closely on the

heels of Obama's unleashing missiles in the Air Force and so on.

That same French government is very close with Rwanda and so it seems like they have

a partnership there.

The big bully from the U.S. and the little bully from Europe, they seem to be working

together.

GLEN FORD: There used to be a competition between the United States and the French,

but now it is a real collaboration because the French can't even support their soldiers

and they've got many tens of thousands of them in Africa without the logistical support

of the United States.

Only the United States has the airlift capacity to bring in these French soldiers and to resupply

them, so yeah, there used to be a competition but now there's a partnership and the junior

partner is, of course, the French, and they're the ones out front like the little yapping

dog who make the most noise but the U.S. is the big dog.

EDDIE CONWAY: Yeah, yeah.

We can see them in Mali, we can see them in CAR, the Central African Republic.

They have actually recolonized with the help of the United States air power.

They've actually recolonized a lot of Africa.

So I'm wondering what's ... All this apparently happened under Obama's regime also?

GLEN FORD: Well yeah, this 2011 military assault by the Obama regime against the Gaddafi government

was the beginning of a U.S. military offensive that then carried itself into Syria and is

still going on, and that's the Obama offensive.

What Obama succeeded in doing is rescuing the U.S. so-called muscular position in the

world that had fallen into ill repute with George Bush's defeats in Iraq, but within

a couple of years, Barack Obama had that military machine rolling again, and he began that role

in 2011 in Libya and the black folks of Libya were the first to suffer.

EDDIE CONWAY: Mm-hmm.

There's some hint that Rwanda is actually receiving a payment for each refugee that

it takes in the country and then they're staying for a minimum amount of time and then Rwanda

is shipping them out.

Are you aware of that or have you heard anything about that?

GLEN FORD: Well, we've heard lots of rumors about that and they ring true in their essence

in that the Kagame regime is in that kind of business.

It provides the UN peacekeeping forces and African Union peacekeeping forces on the continent,

all of which are paid for the United States and by Europe, with a steady stream of soldiers

because they get a per capita for all the soldiers that they contribute.

Rwanda deals in a kind of human transaction with its own soldiers as a standard business

operation, and it would be just like it of course then to put a per person per diem ... A

per person value on every person that they supposedly rescued from other U.S. allies

in Libya.

EDDIE CONWAY: Mm-hmm.

If I could go back for a minute to Libya, it seems like the people that's in charge

of Libya now, at least one of the three government operations there, is being headed by people

that had been on the U.S. terrorist's list, had been imprisoned for years, and now they

are like a close ally of the United States and the CIA.

Is that true?

GLEN FORD: Oh, the Jihadists that the United States supported with the bombing campaign

were from Al Qaida affiliates, and one of them who had been a prisoner of the CIA, which

then handed him over to Gaddafi and Gaddafi under an amnesty then allowed him free, he

was listed by the United States as an Al Qaida offshoot leader.

He became head of the Jihadists, that is the U.S.-backed rebels' military government in

Tripoli.

This is an Al Qaida guy who is the military governor of Tripoli and CNN and the United

States are were celebrating that in 2011.

But you know, there is a real political story here about why the Jihadists are also racists

and why they were so dead set on getting rid of Gaddafi.

Gaddafi came out of the old school of Arab socialists who were inspired by Nasser in

Egypt, but later he also became an avowed pan-Africanist and if you went to Libya during

his reign, you would see slogans, billboards all over proclaiming not just the Arab nature

of Libya, but the African nature of Libya.

This was an assault to the Jihadists who opposed Arab socialism as an identity.

They have an Islamic identity and they oppose an African identity because they associate

that with black folks, so when they were fighting Gaddafi, they singled out black Libyans, as

well as people from Chad and elsewhere in Africa for persecution for lynching, for imprisonment,

because the whole idea of Libya being an Arab and socialist and African country went against

the grain of their Islamist ideology.

There's a basis for their hate mongering.

EDDIE CONWAY: Mm-hmm (affirmative).

It seemed to me that the NATO and the U.S. actually raised a bumming campaign to help

wipe out that black city?

GLEN FORD: Oh sure, their favorite militia was the Misrata militia.

Misrata was the nearest beach city to Tripoli with an active militia and they became the

front line, at least on the ground, for the so-called rebellion.

Now of course, the rebellion would have gotten nowhere without having an air force.

An air force made up of the United States and Britain and France and other NATO members,

so the Misrata militia, which is the militia that dismantled Tawergha, which is the militia

that put up signs all over the place talking about their intention to get rid of the people

with dark skins and an Arab word for slaves.

Those were the closest allies on the front lines with the United States and that's why

CNN was so deeply embedded in that particular militia.

That's also why they didn't report back in 2011 when these slaughters were going on and

when the town of Tawergha was being destroyed.

CNN didn't say a word because it was in bed with these people.

It took the Wall Street Journal that wasn't so close on the ground with them to reveal

to Western audiences what was happening on the ground.

EDDIE CONWAY: Okay, so thank you for that update and we'll keep watching this.

GLEN FORD: Yes, we'll watch this as much as they want us to see.

Keep watching what's happening of course, with Rwanda.

There we have a dictator who represents a small minority of Rwanda's population, the

Tutsi minority, couldn't be more than 10% or 15% of the population that the United States

and all of its corporate media are singing the praises of as if he is a Godsend to Africa

and a beacon of democracy.

How could that possibly be?

But that's the impression that folks like CNN want to give to us.

EDDIE CONWAY: Okay, so thank you for joining me.

GLEN FORD: Thank you.

EDDIE CONWAY: And thank you for joining the Real News.

For more infomation >> CNN Crusades Against Slave Trade in Libya, but Knew About It for Years - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jose Mourinho delighted with Martial but admits Man Utd star is struggling ahead of Arsenal clash - Duration: 2:06.

Jose Mourinho delighted with Anthony Martial but admits Manchester United star is struggling ahead of Arsenal clash

Martial scored his sixth goal of an increasingly productive season during United's impressive 4-2 win at Watford on Tuesday night which, temporarily at least, cut the gap at the top of the table to five points.

The France international struggled to adapt to Mourinho's demands during the Special One's first season at Old Trafford.

but has now established himself as a key component of a United attack which has already amassed 32 goals in the league this season.

Despite his rapid improvement, Mourinho is concerned that Martial is feeling the effects of playing so many games consecutively.

and pointed to his second half performance at Vicarage Road as evidence.

'Yes, I am pleased,' he said.

'I think he suffers a little bit with accumulation of matches.

'I could feel that in the second half he was going down and down and down.

He's still a young guy and his body, his biological situation has space to improve.

'But in the first half, during the time, he had strength and explosion in his legs and he was dangerous and [scored] an important goal.

Mourinho is likely to be without Nemanja Matic for Saturday's trip to the Emirates stadium after the former Chelsea midfielder picked up a muscle injury against Watford.

For more infomation >> Jose Mourinho delighted with Martial but admits Man Utd star is struggling ahead of Arsenal clash - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

'It Was Preventable But I'm Not Mad': Father Offers Forgiveness After Navy Sailor Killed In DUI Cras - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 'It Was Preventable But I'm Not Mad': Father Offers Forgiveness After Navy Sailor Killed In DUI Cras - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS : Liverpool and Chelsea battle for Aubameyang, but he only want Liverpool - Duration: 3:09.

Chelsea and Liverpool are said to both be interested in signing Borussia

Dortmund striker Pierre Emerick autumn Ian a report from the Daily

Mirror says that Chelsea had been offered the chance to sign the Gabonese

striker 28 in January while the Daily Express believed Liverpool are also

interested despite his brother saying the Bundesliga strain and Golden Boot

winner is focused on staying at Dortmund autumn Young has been consistently

linked with a move to Liverpool since Jurgen Klopp his former boss at Dortmund

took over at Anfield in October 2015 following his red card in Dortmund

collapsed in the river Derby versus shocked at the weekend the striker was

the subject of extreme abuse from Dortmund fans despite scoring 17 goals

in 19 appearances this season it looked likely autumn Ian would leave Dortmund

in the summer with reports of a move to Chelsea the Chinese Super League and AC

Milan wife and plenty of speculation about his future but he has remained at

Dortmund and has continued his incredible goal scoring record with 137

goals in 208 games in all competitions since 2013

Chelsea's move for aubameyang would make more sense even with Alvaro Morada

arriving from Real Madrid in the summer for 90 million dollars if Morada gets

injured Chelsea aren't blessed with plenty of replacements antonio conte

doesn't seem to be a fan of Machida jolly while the likes of Tammy Abraham

were out alone with Conte playing Eden Hazard and Morada up front together in

recent weeks there is potential there for Chelsea to play with two out and out

strikers in Morada and Albany and together what a striker partnership that

would be with Morada also capable of playing out wide if necessary as for

Liverpool they do lack a proper target man in attack with Daniel Sturridge his

future still in certain despite the fact that he started against Chelsea at the

weekend but he has scored just three goals in 15 appearances in all

competitions this season Roberto Firmino Santi omein Philippe

Coutinho and Muhammad Salla are Liverpool's first choice front four but

it would be tough to believe cloth wouldn't want to be reunited with all

the mia if that was an option that's the big nerf here but with

Dortmund stumbling along in fifth place in the Bundesliga and out of the

Champions League this may seem like a good time for all the me young to move

on and the German side to cash and while they still can

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS : Liverpool and Chelsea battle for Aubameyang, but he only want Liverpool - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

University of Cincinnati's police chief resigns, but why? - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> University of Cincinnati's police chief resigns, but why? - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Strong offshore push sets up another cool night inland but warm daytime highs - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Strong offshore push sets up another cool night inland but warm daytime highs - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

A note to Eric Trump: Many found Disney's 'Pocahontas' offensive, but not for its title - Duration: 2:18.

You are watching the quick news update from top daily breaking news

Since it's released 22 summers ago Disney's animated hit Pocahontas has sparked divisive opinions on

One hand the g-rated film took extreme narrative liberties painting the 17th century

Teenage icons brutal story as romantic

kid-friendly fair on the other hand the studio received praise for finally after six decades of fictional

uniformly pale princesses depicting a real-life woman of color

Yet for all the debate Disney never drew a prominent twist of criticism over using the name of

Pocahontas in its title until now on

Tuesday Eric Trump tweeted an apparent attempt at defending his father's renewed use of Pocahontas as a term of derision when

Criticizing senator Elizabeth Warren de masse and her claims of American Indian heritage

At an event Monday saluting three Navajo code talkers who helped the Marines in the Pacific Theater during World War two?

President Trump said you are here long before any of us were here

Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago

they call her Pocahontas a

Navajo Nation spokesman called such remarks

Inappropriate stating that no member of a tribal nation should be reduced to the punchline of a joke

later Monday

Jonathan Karl of Disney owned ABC News asked White House press secretary

Sarah Huckabee Sanders why did Trump

Feel the need to say something that is offensive to many people while honoring the Navajo code

talkers these genuine American heroes

Sanders replied that

Pocahontas as a slur was not the president's intent and that the real offense was Warren's lying about her

heritage to advance her career on

Tuesday morning Eric Trump tweeted the irony of an ABC

Reporter whose parent company Disney has profited nearly half a billion dollars on the movie, Pocahontas

Inferring that the name is offensive is truly staggering to me

Is all from the NewsCenter, thanks for watching top daily breaking news

For more infomation >> A note to Eric Trump: Many found Disney's 'Pocahontas' offensive, but not for its title - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Sebastian Vettel: I hate to say it, but well done to Lewis Hamilton for his great season - Duration: 2:16.

Sebastian Vettel: I hate to say it, but well done to Lewis Hamilton for his great season

Hamilton wrapped up the title earlier this year in Brazil. He finished second in Abu Dhabi in the final race of the season, with team-mate Valtteri Bottas taking the chequered flag and Vettel finishing third.

And the German paid tribute to the fellow four-time world champion after the Grand Prix. Congratulations to Valtteri, very happy for him, Vettel said.

And again very much congratulations to Lewis on his season, he deserved to win the championship in the end.  Grinning, he added: I hate to say it, but he was the better man!.

"I hate to say it, but he was the better man!" Sebastian Vettel on Lewis Hamilton Im sure we will do our bit over the winter and hopefully come back stronger.

Thanks to all the fans, the support for Ferrari has been incredible. Hamilton said: Big congratulations to Valtteri, he did an amazing job to hold me off. It was a great race, I gave it everything. It is hard to overtake here.

I just want to say a big thank you to the team here, back in the factory, it is just an honour.

I want to say thank you to all the fans I love you all. Race winner Bottas added: It is a really important win for me after having a pretty difficult start to the second half of the year.

This weekend, the whole win, I couldnt be happier to end a season like this..

For more infomation >> Sebastian Vettel: I hate to say it, but well done to Lewis Hamilton for his great season - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

GOP income-tax-cut bill benefits most Montanans – but wealthy the most - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> GOP income-tax-cut bill benefits most Montanans – but wealthy the most - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Banning Political Speech But Not Pedophilia Content On Their Website - Duration: 4:25.

YouTube Banning Political Speech But Not Pedophilia Content On Their Website

YouTube has been caught actively censoring political speech while allowing horrifying exploitation videos of children to remain with billions of views.

Like many other websites, YouTube is another household name, everyone and can upload something there for others to watch. The more viewers you will have the more money you will get by having advertisements played before your video.

However, an article that was written by Jack Burns on The Free Thought Project signifies that there is a lot of content on YouTube that is extremely weird, content that was made for paedophiles and what is weirder is that the legit content with authentic sources gets banned.

For instance, there is a channel that was created by children for children it's called the Seven Super Girls and that channel attracts a lot of adult traffic; at least that is the purpose of the channel – mentioned in the article.

Furthermore, it is not only about the content, but it is equally important to realise that the paedophiles are getting away on a reputable platform without any action taken against them because the video was not banned, and the reason why it was not banned is that it does not 'violate' YouTube's policy.

In addition, such methods of flagging and policies make us think that a company such as YouTube's is so relaxed about the age restrictions on the content and even relaxed on governing its own policies.

Moreover, it is not just the paedophilia viewers that are getting away after enjoying little children on the website and the company not banning them.

But if a user uploads a video and speaks against the current politics – the company on many occasions – has banned them.

"Michelle Malkin said her two-minute video accurately portraying the victims of fundamentalist Islamists was yanked when her production was deemed offensive," writes Jack Burns.

"Warriors for free speech began embedding her video in an attempt to get around YouTube's censorship campaign against her video. It does not stop there. According to The Guardian, the LBGTQ community also suffered from a similar crash.

"YouTube creators are lambasting the site after the discovery that its "restricted mode", a feature intended to let schools, parents and libraries filter out content not appropriate for children, also removed a vast amount of LGBT content," as stated on the website.

YouTube has been facing a lot of criticism about its policies and content that it has been banning and allowing, reputable papers such as the National Review and The Guardian and others have mentioned it.

Publishing sites such as The Free Though Project get silenced by mainstream media companies, but in this war no one can really win.

Even the content uploaders that publish their credible sources can be deemed as a something fake by the companies that are running that large part of the Internet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét